CalendarCalendar

Share | 

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 12:25 am

Sam laughed aloud as Dean gave an annoyed pout, helping Kerica place the Angry Orchard pack on the night stand between their beds. Soon, another knock was heard on the door and Sam looked through the peephole to see it was Amalia this time. Opening it and stepping to the side to let her in, the younger Winchester watched her with a small smirk soon aimed at his brother. The red head took a seat beside Kerica with a nervous smile, then nodded to Dean in greeting for she was unable to really say much of anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 1:18 am

Dean eyed Amalia's sleepwear, enjoying the patterned outfit. Black and pink plaid pants, and a pink long sleeved shirt with a dog sitting on a crescent moon. Her nipples were standing out, so she wasn't wearing a bra. He didn't like the pink, but he enjoyed the sight. He grabbed his church key and popped open the lid of a green apple Angry Orchard, "You can stop being worried about me, Amalia. I am worried more about you and that makes me look grumpy. Anyway, what flavor do you want?"

Kerica chuckled and grabbed a ginger one and a summer honey one making sure she'd at least get her favorites and she set them on the stand next to the bed Sam had claimed, then went back to the box, "Which one would you like, Sam?"

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 2:01 am

Amalia looked up at him as he spoke, a wave of relief washing over her knowing he wasn't upset with her. She smiled at him and crossed her legs together, motioning to the bottle beside him. "Summer Honey, please." She said, her smile growing ever so slightly.

Sam turned to Kerica with a small grin, parting his lips to speak. "I'll try the Green Apple." He said, licking his lips as he imagined the taste of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 4:48 am

"Here ya go," Dean handed her one after he popped it open for her, "So what's the occasion?"

"To wish us luck for our next case, whatever it is we deal with," Kerica shrugged, handing Sam his desired drink, trying not to think about the naughty ideas that came to mind when he did that, then opened her ginger flavored one, "It was good teamwork tonight, guys."

"Yeah, I guess you're not so bad after all, Princess," Dean snickered and took a swig, "This isn't that bad either, good change of pace."

"Next time we have a good successful hunt, I'll get some vodka and sprite and we can get /really/ drunk," Kerica held her drink up and took a swig, "By the way, Amalia, I won't be surprised if you get drunk after two. You did live in a dry town. I won't even feel this until I have, like, four or five."

"Damn, do you drink as much as we do or what?" Dean arched a brow.

"Nah, not really. I just have a high alcohol tolerance and my biggest weakness is vodka. I can't have the shit straight, though," Kerica made a face, "They aren't kidding when they say its like paint thinner. I have even had an apple pie and not felt it. Even someone's peach, cinnamon, everclear and moonshine mix was weak."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Amalia accepted the bottle with a smile, inhaling the aroma briefly before taking a small swig of the alcohol. It tasted sweet, and a satisfied grin formed against her lips. "This isn't bad at all." She commented, making Sam chuckle lightly. Hearing Kerica's statement, she laughed softly and took another swig of her beverage. "You have a point. Though in all honesty, I usually drink on special occasions, and this is one of them." She giggled.

Sam took a swig of his own bottle, a smile creasing his lips. "I don't see you as the kind of person to drink alcohol, Amalia. At least not too much." He stated, causing her to smirk to herself.

"I'm no alcoholic. I don't constantly drink the stuff, but I do enjoy it every once in a while, you know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 4:40 pm

"Yeah, I getcha," Dean shrugged, "I'm definitely an alcoholic but what Hunter isn't these days?"

Kerica got up from next to Amalia crawled onto the bed Sam was sitting on, sitting cross-legged and leaning back on her right arm for support while she drank and she watched Dean take the spot she just vacated, "So are you two actually going out? At the time we didn't know Ramona was possessed, and now that demon could take advantage of you."

"It was for simplicity reasons, but I don't see why I shouldn't act the part," Dean proved this by putting his arm around Amalia's shoulders and took a swig of his alcohol, "What's the best way to protect her than by being by her side the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Amalia felt her face heat up at the action, taking a long swig of her beverage as he spoke. It was just as he said, it was only to keep her safe. But in truth, she wanted it to be much more than that. And yet, to the red head, she was glad that she was able to be close to him like this. She didn't know why, but she honestly felt safe and comfortable around him. A small smile crept her lips against her will as she rested her head on his shoulder, not caring if Kerica or Sam teased her about it. Her muscles relaxed against his touch, feeling completely content.

Sam noticed this and he smirked broadly, taking a sip of his alcohol. He wanted to tease them, he really did. He wanted to give Dean a taste of his own medicine. But he couldn't bring himself to say anything; the scene was just too cute to ruin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 5:32 pm

()

A few days had passed since the incident with Ramona, and the group was on the road once more. Once they stopped at a nearby cafe, Sam had decided to pull out his laptop to see if anything out of the ordinary was occurring. His eyes scanned every news article he could find on the internet, and so far, there was nothing he could go on. That is, until he came across one in particular. His eyes narrowed, and a look of confusion crossed his face. "Hey, guys. Listen to this." He spoke after a long silence, causing Amalia to glance at him. "Apparently, there has been a recent spike of suicides in Hillsboro, Wisconsin. All of the victims ranging from teenagers to young adults."

Amalia sipped at her milkshake briefly before she tilted her head to the side. "That is odd... But is it a case? Does it say anything about how the victims acted before they died?" She asked, watching the younger Winchester read through the article a bit more.

"Not really. But it's worth checking out." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 6:14 pm

"We've checked out less before, and it's something to keep us busy," Dean agreed, taking another bite of his burger, "You know Sam, you eat too many salads. This is amazing."

Kerica chuckled and just continued enjoying her hash-browns covered with ketchup with cheesy scrambled eggs. Breakfast for lunch was always yummy, "Sam, want to switch rides for this one? You've been riding with bonehead over there for two days. I'm sure you're getting tired of his music."

"Shuddup, pixie, my music's awesome," Dean mumbled around his burger.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Amalia giggled as Dean ate his hamburger happily, taking another sip of her chocolate milkshake before taking a bite of her egg and cheese sandwich. Sam scoffed softly with a small smirk, then turned to Kerica and smiled at her suggestion. "Sounds good to me. Besides, it'll give these two lovebirds a chance to be alone. I'm sure Amalia would enjoy it." He snickered, causing the red head to feel her face heat up and glared playfully at the younger Winchester.

"Shut up." She mumbled, sipping her milkshake again.

"Oh, so you don't deny it?" Sam grinned in a teasing manner, only to laugh aloud as she threw a french fry at his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 8:56 pm

"If anyone deserves to be alone it's you and Kerica," Dean countered. The underlined flirting between the two over last couple weeks had been getting irritating, "So riding with her sounds good, Sammy."

Kerica kicked him under the table, "You're the worst."

"Thanks for the compliment," Dean grinned, kicking her back.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 9:41 pm

"Now, now, you two. Play nice." Amalia nudged Dean's side gently, letting out a soft giggle before taking a bite out of her sandwich.

Sam sighed as he felt his ears burnt from his brother's comment, shaking his head as he tried not to smile. As much as he hated to admit it, he found their constant bickering amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 pm

~*~

Hillsboro, Wisconsin

"I think we should all split up," Kerica offered to Sam as they drove into the town and towards the Hillsboro Hotel, Dean ahead of her like always, "Amalia hasn't quite got the hang of it but with you and I running around by ourselves and her and Dean together asking the general questions seems like a good idea to me, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Sam turned to Kerica once she spoke up after a long silence, nodding once in agreement. "That sounds like a good idea to me. It'll hopefully speed things up, and it'll give Amalia a chance to get used to what we do." He said, soon looking ahead out the front window before a thought occurred to him. In truth, he had wanted to talk to her about the subject for a while, but he could never gather the nerve to say it. As they found a parking spot, the younger Winchester was scratching the back of his neck before he exhaled deeply through his nose.

"Hey, Kerica...?" He spoke up, turning to her from the corner of his eye. "When this job is over... There's something I want to talk to you about. Well, more like ask you something, but, you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 am

"Sure, Sam, that sounds fine," Kerica nodded, "I'd be happy to listen to whatever it is you have on your mind. I'm sure I'm a lot more open and willing to listen and have a heart-to-heart than your brother is, anyway," he gave her an odd look as she parked, "What I mean by that is he's definitely one of those guys who keeps his heart in a lockbox and he doesn't like sharing his feelings."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 12:48 am

Sam listened to her words carefully, the corner of his lips lifting up into a small smirk as he glanced down for a moment. "That's Dean for you." He chuckled, feeling somewhat relieved that she was willing to listen. He knew very well that his brother wasn't the touchy feeling sort of man, and every time he tried to have a personal conversation with him, Dean would always make it a joke, or make a sarcastic comment. He was happy that he could find someone to talk to. "Thanks, Kerica." He said, his smile growing slightly before he looked ahead. "We should probably go inside, huh? It looks like it'll rain any minute." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 1:55 am

Kerica made a face and nodded, "Yeah, tonight's going to be crap. I only got one umbrella, so I hope you guys have two." She grabbed her duffle bag in the back and popped open the car, "Let's try and get dressed and get out there before it starts down pouring."

~*~

After several minutes and going through the confusion of who was bunking with who, they got settled in their appropriate rooms, making sure they were on the same floor at least, even if they were on opposite ends. They were dressed in FBI clothes and Kerica had found a fake ID for herself and another for Amalia she'd made for her over the last two weeks. Meeting up just outside the lobby, Kerica made sure her red and black umbrella was hooked on her wrist, and she smiled at Sam, "So, what whacky name do you two have today? I'm Lyn Grey. I felt it was appropriate, considering the damn weather."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 2:56 am

Amalia accepted the fake ID from Kerica and glanced through it for a moment, seeing what her name would be this time. She blinked a few times as she read it over, looking up at the group with a small smile. "Mine is Catherine Gilbert." She said, causing Sam to nod and purse his lips together in approval at both girls.

"Andrew Carter." He said simply, then turned to Dean who had been silent for a while. "What's yours again, Dean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 3:08 am

"Wyatt Haling," Dean shrugged and at Kerica's arched brow he popped open his umbrella, "We've had weirder. Now let's go," he reached out and hooked is arm with Amalia's before heading off in the direction of the nearest house, resting the umbrella on his shoulder.

"Okay, Mr. Carter, I'll see you in a little bit," Kerica smiled and waved at Sam before walking off, hands diving into her red trench coat, chestnut brown hair swishing behind her in it's ponytail.

~

"Miss Gilbert, huh?" Dean hummed, "I like the first name better than the last. Catherine's always a nice one to hear. So, same as last time, I'm your superior officer and you're learning the ropes. Things went really well last time, so let's try and do that again. We'll probably do this one more time in another house and then I'll trust you to handle yourself, okay? We really can cover a lot more ground with four people."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 3:22 am

"Yes, sir." Amalia chimed in with a smile, understanding what he was telling her. It was nice that they could work together again like this; it made her feel warm and secure knowing that he had her back. It took her a while to realize that her arm was still linked with his, and it made her face heat up ever so slightly. She was not used to being this close to a man; it made her self-conscious at some points. But now wasn't the case. She didn't feel embarrassed or anything of the sort. She felt...very comfortable.

Once Dean rang the doorbell, Amalia removed her arm from his and took a deep breath before releasing it slowly. "Let's do this." She muttered aloud, more to herself than anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 3:35 am

~*~

About two hours later and three houses down, Dean decided it was a good time to call Sam up. His dial toned and when he picked up he immediately started rattling off, "Okay so Amalia and I split up before I went to the last house, I felt she was confident enough in the questions we'd be asking to be on her own. What we figured out though is they all described their loved ones going /insane/ before they offed themselves. Babbling, talking to yourself, seeing things that aren't there, not being the person they knew, paranoia, the whole shabang. I think your intuition was right and we got a case on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Sam ran a hand through his hair at the news his brother gave him, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "That could mean that either a vengeful spirit or perhaps a demon is behind it all. I'm not sure, but Kerica and I will do some digging and see what we can find." He said, soon seeing the clouds begin to grow darker, "It looks like it's going to storm sooner rather than later. Let's meet back at the hotel in thirty or so minutes. I'm going to get Kerica." He said, listening to his brother's response before hanging up the phone. He let out a deep breath before he began walking forward in search of the brunette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 3:50 pm

The red stood out in the dank greyness of the surrounding area, and Kerica had popped her umbrella open as it started to rain. When Sam saw her she was walking down Main Street where all the shops were away from him. Kerica was unaware of him approaching her, and looked up at the sky just as there was a bright flash of lightning. Just as there was a crack of thunder she felt a hand touch her shoulder and she gave a short scream, whipping around and was about to hit him with her umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Sam immediately caught her wrist, eyes wide and panicked as he realized he scared her. The umbrella managed to avoid hitting his face but it was mere inches from his nose. "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you." He said in an apologetic tone, releasing her wrist and placing his hands on her shoulders. She was shaking, and a worried look crossed his features as he held her face gently. "Are you... scared of thunderstorms?" He said, his voice dripping with concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   Mon May 25, 2015 4:28 pm

"Oh my /fucking/ god, Sam! My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest!" Kerica swallowed thickly and she closed her eyes at the feel of his warm hands on her cold cheeks, "Yes, I'm scared of thunder. I can watch the lightning all night, but thunder..." she trailed off with a shrug, and she held her umbrella higher so it covered him, but he was so damn tall the top of his head was brushing against the waterproof material. She put her other hand over his and watched him jerk a bit, "Sorry, I know my hands are ice cubes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next