Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:07 am

"To~night, out on the street, out in the moon~light, and dammit this feels too~ right. It's just like déja vu, me standing here with you...So I'll be holding my breath, could this be the end? Is it that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever~ with~...?" Dean blew the chorus away yet again and the next part he blew some minds by how he was able to change his voice pitch for the parts that were supposed to be echoes.

"You can't~ give up, -quick breath- (when you're looking for) a diamond~ in the rough (cause you never know) when it shows~ up, (make sure you're holding on), cause it could be the one, the one you're waiting on...Cause nobody wants to be the last one there, and everyone wants to feel like someone cares...Someone to love~ with my life in their hands. There's gotta be somebody for me, oh~!" He finished off the rest of the song like one would an encore, putting his all into it and when it was done, he was a bit red in the face and out of breath. Unlike the others, however, he stayed on stage a bit longer and bowed to the cheering crowd, muttering 'thank you' here and there. Putting the microphone back, he finally jumped done and sauntered over to the booth he shared with his brother and the girls.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:00 am

Once Dean walked back over to them, Amalia stood on her feet and immediately pressed her lips against his in a deep kiss, pulling away before giving him a chance to react. A grin formed against her lips at his expression, giggling softly before sitting down beside her boyfriend and took his hand in hers. She could feel envious eyes of other females in the bar on her, and in all honesty, it made her skin crawl and caused her to squeeze Dean's hand gently. She wanted to get out of here, and have her way with the older Winchester.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:56 am

"I think we've had enough fun here," Kerica giggled, finishing off her drink, "Sad you can't get drunk, boys. At least not very easily. How about we go home?"

"I'll drive, Sam's tolerance isn't like mine," Dean nodded, "I'm not even tipsy, and I know how to avoid the cops," he said, pulling his keys out from his jeans and he paid for his and Amalia's drinks, watching Sam and Kerica pay for theirs.

~*~

It was a rather good thing Dean drove, because that meant Kerica was alone with her boyfriend in the back. A smirk played across her lips as they simply sat there for a few minutes in traffic, and she played it cool. Sam's hand was across her shoulders, and her head was half on his shoulder, half on his chest. She slowly moved her hand over his shirt, feeling the warmth and enjoyed how he took a deep breath, tensing under her a bit. Whether he caught on to what she was doing, she didn't look up to find out. Her other hand, the one that was wedged between them, started to move gently over his jeans, teasing his inner thigh closest to her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 am

Sam's breath hitched quietly at the physical contact, watching his lover with half-lidded eyes due to being tired and slightly drunk. His gaze was clouded over with desire and lust for her, allowing Kerica to do whatever she pleased with him. A hand rested on her head and began to run his fingers through her soft locks of hair, a soft yet silent sight of content leaving his lips at her touch.

Amalia was wide awake, and knew exactly what was going on in the back seat. The fact that her best friend was about to give Sam a blowjob was making her body engulf itself with desiring heat, and she wanted to be just as close to Dean in that aspect. She had never done anything sexual in her life, but god, she wanted to, so fucking bad. She glanced at Dean from the corner of her eye, biting her lip before looking out the window, hoping he wouldn't notice how red her face was.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:50 am

Dean glanced at her when she looked away, the corner of his lips twitching up a bit at how she was acting. "You don't have much patience, do you?" He said, being vague on purpose. It made Kerica in the back freeze up, her hand on his brother's belt buckle, and Amalia looked back at him. His question was for his girlfriend, but of course she didn't know that and the others didn't know whether or not it was for them, either. "We'll be back to the house in a few minutes. Can you chillax?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Amalia felt her face heat up at her boyfriend's question, biting her lip before she made her body relax. She never realized on how tense she was until he said something, and she gave him a weak smile. "Right... Sorry." She said softly, looking out the window again.

Sam tensed up at the sound of his brother's voice, his eyes darting from Dean to Amalia before relaxing his muscles ever so slowly. He caressed his lover's hair, signaling her that it was okay to continue.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Knowing Dean was aware of her actions made Kerica too tense to really do much else besides rub Sam's cock through his jeans, feeling him harden slowly and shift. It did only take a few minutes to get home, and by that time Sam's breath was coming out in hot bursts.

Dean parked and the two in the back were out like bats out of Hell, and it was hard to tell who was dragging who. Laughing a bit, he also got out and jogged around to get Amalia's door, "M'lady," he grinned at her, bowing a bit and flourishing his arm to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Amalia couldn't help but laugh as she watched Sam and Kerica run off inside the house, shaking her head before turning to Dean who opened the car door for her. She giggled with a bright grin as she got out of the Impala, taking his hand in hers before walking onto the porch and entering the house. Once inside, the redhead could feel her heart beating against her chest before she lead Dean to the room she was sharing with him, walking in with him before locking the door behind them.

She took a deep breath and released it slowly, looking towards her boyfriend with a small smile. "Close your eyes, okay? There's something I want to show you." She said, her face beet red before she pointed a finger at him. "And no peeking, understand? If you try to look, I'll go Mr. Miagi on you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 pm

"Alright, alright, I get it," Dean laughed and even turned around, closing his eyes. He wondered what she was up to, but at the same time he had a sneaking suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Amalia bit her lip as he turned his back to her, her heart pounding in her ears before she looked through a shopping bag, containing a blue lingerie dress that had blue lace along the sides and the hem on the bottom, and it stopped mid-thigh. Along with it was a pair of black lace leggings that reached just above her knees. She also pulled out some black panties to go with the attire, then quickly began to change without making Dean too impatient. Since Kerica was with her when she bought the outfit and helped her the first time, she tried to remember how to put it all together.

Clipping the leggings with the outfit, the redhead let out a heavy sigh before she looked up at her boyfriend, "Okay... You can open your eyes now." She said, breaking the silence as she watched him turn around and stared at his face to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:52 am

She sounded so nervous, and he felt his body grow hot. He probably shouldn't, but fuck...Taking a breath, he turned back around, but slowly opened his eyes. He saw blue, and looking up they snapped the rest of the way, sucking in a deep breath. "You're so gorgeous, Angel," Dean reached out and stroked her cheek where it was hidden by her hair. The way the lingerie dress clung to her body...his other hand stroked over the lace on her side. It was smooth, and he was sure the fabric that covered her stomach and breasts felt like silk.

A smile creased Amalia's lips at Dean's compliment, leaning her face into his palm as her hand touched his own. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt him stroke her side, looking up at him tenderly as her free hand slid up his arm to touch his face, caressing his cheek. "I know I have no experience in this sort of thing... But I want this... I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else but you, Dean... I want you."

Dean leaned down and his nose brushed hers, his lips hovering where he knew she desperately wanted them, "I want you, too, angel. Don't worry about being inexperienced, I'll take care of you," he promised before kissing her passionately, but slowly instead of hard and fast. He slid the hand from her cheek down her arm and ended up gripping her hips, pulling her tightly to his body.

Amalia returned his kiss with an equal amount of passion, wrapping her arms around his neck once she felt his hands on her hips. With her body against his own, the redhead took the opportunity to press her hips against his, a small moan leaving her as she could feel the forming hardness in his jeans. It made her body burn with an intense fire, one that made her very core ache for him. Her tongue brushed against his lower lip without much thought, wanting to have a taste.

"Undress me," Dean breathed with a seductive tone to his voice. Before she did could pull her tongue back, he caught it with his teeth and let out a soft playful growl. He then smoothed over the bite with his own tongue. She tasted sweet, with the aftertaste of her soda from the bar. She had gotten better at kissing little by little as he had been grabbing her for smooches, but this was different. It wasn't rushed...it was just them. So he took advantage of it and swirled his tongue with hers and made them rub together.

Hearing Dean's words made Amalia's face heat up, moaning softly as their tongues began a heated dance. Her hands moved on their own accord, unbuttoning his shirt to reveal is bare chest, her fingertips trailed each and every muscle starting from his chest to his lower abdomen, just to get a rise out of him. Discarding the shirt to the floor, her hands roamed his chest as her fingers grazed his nipples.

Dean jerked and shook his head as a signal he didn't care for that, then went back to kissing her, his hands running up and down her back. Where her fingers traced his body felt like she was leaving trails of fire, and he found his breath was quickening. Slowly moving back towards the bed, he picked her up by the sides and smiled at her squeal. Turning around he gently placed her on it towards the pillows, "Now, Birthday Lady, don't you worry about pleasing me tonight. Let me serve you instead. Deal?" he said as he skimmed his hand up her calf, feeling the leggings she had on.

Amalia could feel her heart beating rapidly against her chest as he laid her down on the bed, staring up at him before she shivered at his touch. She found that her breathing was slowly picking up the pace, and she was anxious for what was to come. "Deal." She smiled, touching his face gently.

Dean moved his lips along her jaw and nipped at her earlobe, then soothed it with a suck. Licking the shell of her ear, he moved down along her neck, feeling her heartbeat on this tongue as he teased her pulse. Finding a nice spot in the crook of her neck he began to suck. Meanwhile, his hands were rubbing up her thighs and slowly dragging her gown up her body.

Her breath hitched slightly as he kissed along her neck, moving her head to the side to expose more of her flesh for him. Small moans and sighs of pleasure left her lips, her hand burying itself in his hair as he began to suck on a spot that made her gasp and let out a throaty moan. When she felt him lift up her gown, she arched her back to help him remove it, then lifted her arms once it reached her head. She soon removed it completely and threw it to the floor, exposing her breasts. She suddenly began to feel self-conscious, moving her arms to immediately cover her chest.

Dean smiled a bit, but simply kept doing what he was doing instead of removing them. His hands went back to her hips and they traveled up for a third time, this time making her feel what she did to him when she touched his bare flesh. She was just so soft...so vulnerable...and his fingertips just barely brushed the underside of er breasts which weren't covered. His mouth had reached hercollarbone now, and he was working his way downwards. If she wanted him to do anything with her body, she'd have to let him in.

Amalia shivered and moaned as she felt his hands on her body, a powerful heat forming on each spot his fingers touched. Hesitant at first, she slowly moved her arms away from her breasts, exposing them for him. They were at least a C cup, and her nipples were already hard from the brush of cold air. She watched his face with anticipation, wondering what he was going on in that mind of his.

His expression clouded with desire and Dean's mouth wrapped around her nipple when it became visible, gripping the other one gently. He tested different pressures and intensities, even using his teeth to see what her reactions were. He was quick and efficient finding what worked best in a short amount of time before she really knew what was happening, and focused on what made her squeal and squirm and moan.

Another throaty moan left Amalia's lips as his hot mouth found an eager nipple while his hand toyed with the neglected one, a whimper of pleasure escaping her as she felt his teeth on her skin. "Dean... Mmmmm...!" She moaned out as she felt him sucking on her nipple, arching her back and leaning into his mouth. The hand that rested on his head gently gripped at his hair, signaling that she was liking what he was doing while her free hand gripped the bed sheets. She could feel an intense heat forming in her lower stomach, causing her breathing to get slightly more heavy.

Her breasts weren't too small, but they weren't too but. They fit just perfectly in his hands and the way she reacted had his pants feeling like they were way too tight. Switching breasts when she started to jerk away, he used his now free hand to reach down and undo his belt buckle, button and zipper at least, sighing around her flesh at the relief, even though it wasn't very much. The way she gripped his hair was sexy, and her moans and whimpers were getting to him. He wanted her more and more as the minutes ticked by, but he was going to make her first time the best and something she would never forget.

Amalia could feel the heat in her core become more and more intense, and she wanted him to touch her there, badly. The hand that clung to the bed sheets rested on his free one, guiding it to her womanhood and letting it rest there, letting him feel how wet she was through her black panties. "Please..." She whispered, begging him to touch her as her eyes stared into his own.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:53 am

"Whatever the birthday lady wishes," Dean growled a little, his fingers twitching against her and pressing closer, watching her body arch. Giving her nipples one last good suck each, he moved his way down, kissing and sucking everywhere he could reach, focusing on sensitive places he discovered, "You're so beautiful, Amalia...fuck, and your scent...it's intoxicating and driving me crazy..."

She spread her legs more for him, lifting her hips to lean into his hand. His heated words had left her utterly speechless, moaning loudly in response as he kissed his way down to her lower body. Her hand gripped his hair a little more as she watched him with half lidded eyes, heavy pants leaving her parted lips. God, he was driving her senses mad, she realized. The way he kissed and touched her was gentle, and Amalia could tell that he was holding something back.

Black panties on her pale body was sinful, and he groaned a bit at the imagery before him, filing it away. He teased over it with his nose, just taking a deep breath, taking her all in, and groaned deep in his chest, the sound rumbling out of his throat. His mouth covered the dark wet spot and he teased it with his tongue, gripping her hips tightly at her taste, nails digging into her skin.

Amalia's back immediately arched as she felt his tongue through her panties, nearly crying out at the sensation. Her mind had gone completely blank, and she felt dizzy with pleasure. "Oh, /god/...!" She whimpered, her hands touching on his shoulders and then ran up his arms to rest on his own. She soon bucked her hips gently against his mouth, biting her lip lightly.

Dean held her down and growled a bit at her, even though he knew for a fact she would definitely not be staying still. He teased her for a little bit longer through her underwear, before he grabbed the hem with his teeth and pulled it down. Her pure, rich scent hit him like a ton of bricks and he shuddered, his cock throbbing in his jeans. Pulling away, he tugged the panties the rest of the way off before he got off the bed and removed his pants completely, along with his shoes and socks, leaving him in just his underwear before he covered her body again with his.

His growl sent a roll of shivers down her spine, finding his dominance to be a major turn on. Amalia moaned out his name as she watched him pull down her underwear with his teeth, lifting her hips to make removing her panties easier on him. Once he was on top of her, she leaned up and kissed him passionately, a hand on the back of his neck while the other rested on his broad shoulder.

"I'm not through with you yet," Dean informed her hotly after a quick battle of tongues. He bit at the hallow between her neck and shoulder, sucking at the spot as well before he crawled back down her body and gripped her thighs, kissing down one side before he reached her dripping sex again. Tonging at her clit, he held her firm as she reacted, sucking and even humming to add a bit of vibration.

"Ah!" A shrill gasp left her lips at the feeling of his tongue on her clit, panting frantically and clinging to the bed sheets tightly. Biting her lip to fight back her loud moans, she gripped his hair lightly before throwing her head to the side. "Dean...! That feels...so good!" She whimpered, arching her back as she parted her legs even more.

"Does it, baby?" he purred, thumbing the crease where her thighs met her hips, "I'm going to make you feel even better," he promised, moving his mouth down and slipped his tongue into her, then one hand moved closer to her pubic hair so he could roll her clit in circles.

The feeling of his tongue inside her nearly drove Amalia to the edge, a small squeal leaving her lips as her eyes rolled to the back of her head before closing them tightly. Her moans became more and more frantic, making it hard for her to catch her breath as waves of intense pleasure crashed down like a tidal wave.

"Did you cum, angel?" Dean chuckled a bit since now she kept jerking away from his touch, and the amount of juices flowing from her had increased, "I'm going to make sure you did," he decided, slipping his hand down and easily pushed two digits inside of her. She cried out again, but he wasn't going to let up until he felt her hot, tight walls clamping and throbbing around him...he groaned at the thought, wishing to just be inside of her right now, but he was spoiling his sweet girl first.

Amalia was unable to control her voice, the feeling of his fingers driving her mad as she gripped at his hair again. She was starting to feel a powerful heat form in the pit of her stomach, her thighs starting to tremble. "Dean! Oh, Dean!" His name was leaving her lips multiple times by now, then a small squeak left her as her walls clamped around his fingers, nearly seeing a flash of white as her body shuddered at her first orgasm. Panting heavily, her tight grip on the bed sheets loosened, slowly coming down from her high.

"That's it," Dean cooed, his scissoring and finger movements slowing down as well before he finally pulled them out to suck the juices off. "You taste so good, Angel," he smirked and made a popping sound when he removed his fingers from his mouth. Hooking his thumbs on his boxers he shimmied them off, but hesitated after he threw them off the bed. Her eyes were wide and he wasn't sure if she was scared at his size or just...intrigued because she'd literally never done anything sexual before. He wasn't...huge maybe just slightly over average, but he did have some girth and length to him. Of course, most women he'd been with before enjoyed it, but they were experienced and loosened up from...well, being sluts. He didn't want to hurt her.

Then Dean thought of something, and he gently moved over her, hooking one arm under her body while the other held her close, and he flipped them so he was on bottom, "Here, sweetheart," he murmured, stroking her hair, "Why don't you go at your own pace? Get used to me bit by bit."

A small yet breathless laugh left Amalia's lips when he said she tasted good, watching him take off his boxers before her eyes landed on his length. She didn't feel scared or anything of the sort, but she felt slightly intimidated at his size. Before she knew it, he had pulled her close and flipped over so that she was on top, caught by surprise. She smiled and placed her hand on his to bring it close to her face as she planted a loving kiss on his palm, nodding once at his words. "Okay..."

She leaned down to kiss his lips deeply first before pulling away, sitting up as she straddled his hips then started rubbing his cock with her hand. He felt so hard against her palm, and it made her excited again. She lifted her hips slightly to position herself over him, swallowing hard before she slowly slid down onto his hard cock, a gasp leaving her lips at how easily he entered her. A whimper of pleasure and pain left her, eyes shut tight before he was inside her completely.

Dean was shocked she swallowed his whole shaft just like that, even if she was sopping wet and previously stretched out. He moaned deeply and threw his head back against the pillows, gripping her thighs to keep her still. Taking deep breaths, he looked back at her, "I know you wanted to get it on, but damn, Amalia. Just...take it easy," he said, rubbing her trembling muscles, "We'll pick up the pace as we go, okay? You do have an impatient streak in you," he smiled in amusement.

Amalia laughed quietly at his words, nodding in understanding as she stayed still so she could adjust to him inside her. Soft pants left her lips as her fingers laced with his own, squeezing his hands gently before the small twinge of pain faded into pleasure. A shaky moan left her as she slowly began to grind against his hips, wanting to get used to the feeling of them being one. It was unlike anything she had ever imagined, she realized. He fit her perfectly, like a missing puzzle piece, and it made her heart nearly burst with happiness.

"God, you're just so fucking tight," Dean wheezed, bucking into her on impulse, moaning at the sensation, "Sorry...I'm just...you're just.../perfect/," he admitted finally. He wanted to tug her down, start sliding back and forth into her, but he wanted to wait...she was new to this, she was going to make noises of frustration when she felt like what she was doing wasn't enough. then...then he'd take over, and blow her mind.

A loud moan left her as well once he bucked his hips against her own, causing her to arch her back and shiver in delight. She looked down at him with loving eyes at his apology, only to smile and shake her head. "Don't apologize... That felt really good." She spoke sweetly, leaning down to kiss him passionately as she continued to rock her hips against his, the feeling of his cock sliding in and out making her even more slick. The fact that he called her perfect made her heart pound, and she moaned softly as their dance continued. "You're perfect too, Dean... In every way." She whispered, meaning every word. It was then she decided to try something, sitting up as she slowly lifted her hips, making him slide out of her slightly before ramming down. This caused her to cry out in pleasure, biting her lip lightly.

"/Shit/...oh..." Dean's breath hitched and he held onto her to help her with the movements she was trying to achieve. Up and down, and occasionally a deep slam when he couldn't control his body. He appreciated the compliment, but didn't verbally dispute her. He didn't care if she was right or wrong right now, he was just enjoying the closeness and the feeling.

As she started to bounce up and down his shaft, Amalia took both of his hands and placed them on her breasts, moaning louder as she found that he had hit her sweet spot. "Mmmm! Dean..." She moved a little faster now, making sure he was hitting her g-spot over and over again. Her hands roamed his chest as her fingertips traced his abdomen muscles, biting her lip before she slowed down her movements, bucking against his hips roughly which made them both gasp. "Dean... Have your way with me. Please..."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:54 am

Dean rolled them over to go back to their original position, kissing her roughly and once he pulled back he slammed back in. Swallowing her scream he kept pounding into her, "Meara...gave you...a package...the day after...we got here...was it...birth control?" he asked, panting between thrusts and kisses, "He tried to be discrete...but I saw it..." If it wasn't he'd pull out when he came, but if it was, it should've taken hold in her system since it had been longer than a week.

Amalia felt her face turn bright red before she nodded once, moaning loudly as he rammed into her. "Y-Yes... It was." She answered, arching her back as she clung to him for dear life. Whimpers and whines of pleasure kept escaping her as she wrapped her legs around his hips, bringing him closer to her frame.

Knowing now she was safe, he felt his body lose a bit more control, going faster and harder and he just couldn't stop kissing her. He wanted more of her, he wanted all of her...he pulled her up so he was having sex with her lotus style, where his legs were folded under her and she had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Rubbing her back, he was panting heavily. He changed positions a few more times over the course but ultimately ended up back with her in missionary, about ready to lose his mind, "Amalia...I'm...not going to last much longer..."

Amalia's moans grew louder and louder at every movement he made inside of her, holding his face in her hands as their tongues tangled and twined into a heated dance. Once they returned to missionary, the redhead panted heavily as he rammed even deeper into her, whimpering at his words. "It's okay... Cum with me, Dean." She moaned, kissing him deeply as she felt close to reaching her climax.

Dean's abdomen finally wound itself so tight, he felt it all the way to his core when everything burst, making one last thrust into her before he emptied himself completely. He throbbed and twitched inside her so hard he was sure she could feel it, and he held her close while she also found her end. Both sweating and out of breath, he collapsed over her, only his elbows keeping him from crushing her.

Amalia's entire body was shaking after her second orgasm, panting heavily as she held her lover's face tenderly. She caressed his cheek with her thumb sweetly before kissing him softly on the lips, pulling away then held him close once he rested his head on her chest. "That..." She started, a small laugh leaving her as a smile creased her lips. "That was amazing."

"I had a feeling you'd say that," Dean chuckled, "I haven't put my all into it like that in a while," he stroked her cheek in return, "I usually don't care." It was the closest thing she'd get to him saying anything of that sort. That he cared about her. He slipped out of her and shuddered before finding something to wipe off with, and then laid back down next to her, "There's still time in the day yet. Would you like to raid Kerica's movie cupboard next to her TV and chill?"

Amalia smiled at his words, knowing what he meant before she leaned her face into his palm. When he pulled out of her, she shuddered as well before wiping herself off, snuggling close to him once he laid down next to her. "Sounds good to me." She said with a soft giggle, attempting to sit up.

"Don't push yourself, it may have felt good at the time but you're going to be sore," Dean said gently, helping  her at least to sit on the end of th bed and grabbed her actual pajamas, also throwing on some sweatpants. He smiled at her and leaned down, kissing the top of her head, "Don't think I'm going to treat you like a princess all the time," he grinned, poking her cheek.

Amalia nodded in understanding as he helped her up, grabbing her pajamas and slipped them on carefully. She closed her eyes as he kissed her head, laughing at his statement as he poked her cheek. "I wouldn't expect anything less. I like you just the way you are." She said with a smile, kissing his cheek before slowly standing on her feet.

()
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:20 pm

A couple of days had passed, and the night before the party was already upon the group of hunters. Amalia and Kerica had informed the Winchester brothers about the case, and they were trying to decide on what to wear when Meara took the boys out somewhere. The redhead blinked a few times in confusion, turning to her friend in hopes that she knew what was going on. When she saw Kerica shrug at her, Amalia looked to the direction where the older male took Dean and Sam, biting her lip in slight worry. Kerica's father had been taking Dean and Sam out of the house for a few nights now, and it was making the redhead incredibly anxious. She knew that this feeling of restlessness was due to her soul bond with Dean, but no matter how much she tried to stay calm, her attempt to do so failed.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

"I'm pretty sure it's to do with preparation for the Hunt," Kerica explained, "Don't worry about it. Otou-san knows more about the case than we do, so he's making sure they're prepared. Yes we can help, but it's hard to do much in a dress and we might as well be sitting ducks."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:28 pm

"Maybe..." Amalia sighed, taking a seat on a chair before moving her leg in an up and down motion, feeling a little impatient. "I still can't help but worry, you know?" She ran a hand through her red locks of hair, biting her lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:30 pm

"I hope you're worried about the Hunt at not them, because they're fine," Kerica snorted, "Hey, you should wear your other necklace tonight. I just...have a feeling. I don't know if it's that thing Mike was talking about or what, with my powers, but just do it."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Amalia blinked a few times at Kerica's suggestion, wanting to ask the brunette why she wanted her to wear the necklace her father had given her, but she nodded once. "Um... Okay." She said, hesitantly taking off the necklace Dean gave her for her birthday, and replaced it with the wolf paw protection amulet.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:51 pm

"So," Kerica turned to Amalia and smirked a bit, "Do tell me how things have been between you and Dean?" she nudged her, "Things are mellowing out between Sam and I...I think we kind of broke each other from going at it so much. I can't tell you how satisfied I am, though."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Amalia's face turned bright red as Kerica nudged her side, biting her lip before a smile creased her lips. "Things have been...amazing," she admitted, looking up at her friend. "He may not admit it, but I know that he cares about me... And he shows it through the smallest of things. It makes me so happy, you know?" She looked down with a soft giggle, then covered her face to hide her blush. "I've also noticed that he's quite the fiend."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:12 pm

"Well, you've finished reading the first several books and started the next, so yeah," Kerica snickered, "Dean's a horn dog, and has more than enough experience. I bet you've learned lots of tricks from him showing you how?" she winked, "I've come to enjoy blowjobs."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Amalia's face flushed into a darker shade of red, looking up at her friend. "I've found that I'm not fond of blow jobs... I'm better at using my hands, to be honest." She said, looking down with a small pout. "Dean says it's okay if I'm not good at blow jobs, but it bothers me because I want to give him pleasure too."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:01 am

"Honey I'm pretty sure you pleasure him plenty," Kerica patted her shoulder, then laughed, "Alright, alright, I'll stop embarrassing you. Tell me, what do you think the Spirit at the Mansion is after? What could it possibly be vengeful about?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Amalia looked up at the mention of the case, thinking for a moment before resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "I have a sneaking suspicion that it may have something to do with the owner of the mansion, and that maybe he has something to hide.. But to be perfectly honest, I have no clue... This has me completely stumped."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:09 pm

"It usually has something to do with the owner, and Otou-san said the ghost was cremated, but we're supposed to figure out the rest. What the relation is and what it could possibly be attached to," Kerica sighed, "He's supposed to be retired from the Hunter life which is why he's throwing us at these cases. I can't be mad, but I am just a bit irked he isn't giving me enough information."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next