Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VampireCat92
Admin

Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:10 am

"Yeah...while that part itself wasn't pleasing, obviously, everything afterwards was thrilling," Steve amended, "Just...anyway, why do you ask?" He finished the first of two crepes and took a quick break to just sit back and enjoy his ice cold water.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Wed May 20, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:35 pm

"As long as you don't leave me in the dust to chase after a chick that's not Pepper, I'd love to go," Steve nodded, "I haven't enjoyed a party in a long time, obviously. Thank you for the offer." He dug into his last crepe.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:41 pm

"Well, you two are together, aren't you?" Steve tilted his head, "I think the better question is why don't /you/ talk about someone you care about more?"

Tony's eyes drifted off. No one knew about the big break up... Pepper was still one of his most trusted friends and they still messed around from time to time but she couldn't handle the stress of him running off to save the world and he was okay with that... "She's just busy a lot and we like to keep our personal business out of regular conversations is all." He shrugged it off. "but anyways" He flicked his wrist into the air and awaited their tab; paying for it all before Steve had a chance to protest. "Jeez Cap' you're an expensive date." He chuckled as the blonde flushed.

"Pffft, you call /me/ expensive, but I wouldn't want to see the bill for your dinners at your favorite restaurants," Steve rolled his eyes and stood up. It was hard to miss that far-off look. After all...he saw it in the mirror more often than he would like to admit. "So, how long do I have to get ready to go to the Exbo tonight after we get back to the Tower?"

"I will probably pick you up at six. Well I mean, go to your door since you kind of live with me right now." He stood and stretched his back. "Where something sexy for me eh Cap'n" Tony winked and started heading out the door. He got to his car and hopped into the passenger seat . "Heads up Cap," He tossed the car keys to Steve, "You drive home."

Steve was kind of stunned at the wink, but had shook it off easily enough. Tony was just an odd guy. When he was tossed the keys, though, while standing in front of the passenger side, he stared at Tony a bit dumbly. Since when was he allowed to drive his expensive cars? He slowly walked around the front, "If you say so, Tony," he shook his head. This was kind of an all around odd day. Once they were on their way back home, he took a glance at the person that was Ironman. Tony by no means had any superpowers, but his mind was such a complex thing. He wondered if /anyone/ knew what went on in his head. Could that be why he was allowed to drive? So he had a chance to zone out and just...relax for once instead of slaving away at a computer, coming up with algorithms that only really made sense to him? He didn't...really know for sure, but had a feeling...and his intuition didn't really fail him that often. So...he simply kept his snarky comment of 'you feelin' alright?' to himself and took a roundabout, long way back to the Tower.

Tony laid his head back and closed his eyes; letting the breeze overtake his senses. He enjoyed this. This was a good feeling. He felt safe, unfortunately even with the scenic route the ride felt short. Tony hopped out of the car. "See you at six Cap," He said as he pulled out his phone and walked away rather quickly. His heart felt funny from the feeling he'd gotten just now around the blond. He got into the elevator by himself and slapped his hand against his face and sulked back into the elevator. He'd worked all day to not seam like a douche bag and then just walked away. He got to his floor and straightened himself out. "I need another shower," he mumbled and stumbled towards his bedroom.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:08 am

Steve took a breath as he looked at himself in the mirror for the two dozenth time. His outfit was fairly simple...no tux, it wasn't /that/ type of place after all, but he did have on a dark blue collar shirt with black slacks and shoes, and then he had a red tie with gold stipes spiraling down. Was it too obvious? It had to be too obvious. Should he change it? The red and white one though looked like a candy cane, and this was summer, not Christmas. Ugh! Tony was bound to call him a woman if he ever knew the stuggle he was going through.

Huffing, he heard the buzzer signalling Tony was there and there was definately no turning back now. Grabbing his coat for just in case he got cold - he hated being cold ever since being unfrozen - he went and opened the door. The lights would shut off automatically, but he still reached for the switch.

Tony stood, clad in dark jeans a nice soft red button up pinstripe, slick jacket and dark blue bow tie. Those were from Steve's era right? He tugged his collar a bit but straightened up as the Captain opened his door. For a moment all Tony could do was stare; Steve looked amazing. His hair was perfect, his clothes were perfect, his tie was flawless! Tony smiled. "You really clean up good Steve." He spoke with genuine intent.

He stepped out of the way and regained his composure. "Trying to show me up Cap, I mean it is the Stark Expo but that could change when you step through the door." Tony chirped and began to head towards the elevator with the other man.

Steve visibly relaxed at the comment and grinned, "You look really great, too, Tony. No, I'm not trying to show you up. I, uh..." he cleared his throat a bit as they stood side by side in the elevator, "I was doing what you asked me to, is all. I mean, your idea of 'sexy' and mine are completely different, after all, but whatever brings the ladies runnin' is your philosophy right?"

"Oh." Tony blinked and paused for a moment in deep thought. He stepped foreward and hit the stop button on the elevator and turned to Steve. "Steve if you're uncomftorbal you can change. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. That's what this night's about. Doing things you want. Feel free to stop me at any time."

"Huh? What? No, Tony, I didn't mean it like that at all," Steve shook his head, feeling his ears burn and it was slowly made it's way to his cheeks, "You said...'wear something sexy for me' and I knew you were teasing because that's the kinda of guy you are, but I just...I did /want/ to...um...well...indulge you...so I...I wore the tie." He fingered the silk red and gold fabric, his entire face now just as crimson as it was.

Tony paused and looked at the tie. He slowly smiled then started to laugh. "Oh I understand. That makes me feel a lot better. The tie looks good bud." Tony said to try and take the awkword edge off of their situation. The elevator resumed and so did the quiet tention between the two. Instead of going to the garage they reached the ground floor and a limozine was awaiting them. Tony jogged ahead a bit and opened the door for Steve.

"Are you going to take me on the rides and stuff, Tony?" Steve asked as he slid into the back of the limo with no problem. Once they were off, he leaned back and got a little more comfortable, "I have never been on them, honestly, though if you're not interested we can look at the other attractions. Kinda wish I had been able to take a girlfriend out over there, but seriously, I'm shocked you and Pepper have made it through so much...Hell! Even Thor and Jane can't even keep everything together but he's head over heels for her and they're trying. I guess I just...why bring someone into this who could get hurt? At least Pepper and Jane know what they're getting into...and they're both useful in a way. I don't want a damsel in distress, though, that I'll just end up worrying about and getting /myself/ hurt."

Tony just kind of stared as Steve ranted "Umm well after that russain guy blew up the expo with her inside she doesn't like going much.. and well umm.. she wouldn't wanna go with me anyways." Tony's mouth vomit flew out fast.

Steve tilted his head in confusion, his heart doing a weird flutter that made him feel uncomfortable, "See, that's what I mean. Though...why...doesn't she want to go with you? Besides that, obviously. There's gotta be other things she likes doing?"

"She likes working, she does not however like the life I have. She can't handle it on top of everything else... so.. Shortly after the attack on Manhatten we split up so we could both keep our sanity." Tony reached into the Limo's mini-bar and grabbed himself a drink. If this was how it was starting then he was in for a long night.

Blue eyes widened to saucers and Steve's stomach sank. Oh...oh God. He'd been saying all those things and Tony and Pepper weren't even together! "Tony...fuck, Tony, I'm so sorry!" He drooped and shook his head, "No wonder you were testy about the subject back at the crepe shop. I should've figured it out but I didn't. Had I known, I wouldn't have said anything at all." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then reached for Tony, putting his hand over his right before he twisted to pop the lid, "Please don't do that..." His eyes were soft, understanding why he felt like he needed a drink, but he still didn't want him to, "I really am sorry, but please don't drink. Not right before we get to our destination where we're supposed to have fun. This is my night, remember? Where you do things I want you to do?"

He didn't like taking adventage of oportunities to use words againt people, but this was...a good exception, "I'm not comfortable with you doing this /right now/. I /don't want/ you to, Tony." He gave him a reassuring smile, "We can drink later. Together. I can't get drunk, but the social activity of it is always fun. That's what /you/ want, right? For me to have fun?"

Tony would have taken his pants off right there for such manipulative word play and never thought twice about it; as it was however, He just smiled and shook his head at the blue eyed beauty in front of him and put the drink back. Not a moment too soon either. The Limo pulled up to the Expo and the two men exited.

Tony knew exactly where to take Steve first. He had it planned this whole time. He led the blond down a walkway, it was the off season so the Expo wasn't as full as usual but there was one attraction Tony knew the Captain would like. They reached to the front door before Tony stopped him. "Wait! we need to cover your eyes!" Tony paused and then stepped rather close to Steve and reached up towards his face looking the taller male in the eyes. His hand then gently slipped the tie around his knew loose and he grinned as her put it around the others eyes.

"Perfect." Tony said and took one of Steve's hands in his and placed his other on the Captains back. "Right this way Sir." He chirped and walked him into the building. He stood Steve in front of a wall in the new exibit "Hall of Hero's" The first people on the wall were Steve, Bucky, and the men from their battalion with a brief bio beside each. "Alright Cap, have a look."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Steve's breath hitched when Tony had gotten up close to his face to tie his tie around his eyes, and he almost felt like he was going to be kissed. Tony blinded him before anything happened, though, and he let out a sigh that he felt like a mixture of disappointment and relief.

He chuckled at Tony's comment as he was led into the building, and enjoyed the warmth of his hands, but didn't say anything. Then he came to a stop and he took a deep breath. When the blindfold was taken off, he blinked to adjust to the lighting in the building...

Then his jaw dropped and his heart jumped into his throat. Steve didn't know what to say...he was...really speechless. His mouth opened and closed a few times, but nothing came out. So he just closed it completely and just...admired the display for a while. Bucky...his battalion...his old suit, even. Finally he managed to come up with some words, "Everything is amazingly put together, Tony," he said, his voice a little breathless still.

"Good, it was kind of a pain to put all this together. We even have some of the other stuff on display down the hall." Tony said nonchalantly. He wanted to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal but really it had been kind of a pain to find some of these things.

Tony stuck his hands in his pocket and leaned back on his heals. "Alright old man, I know you're getting all emotional but can we go grab some grub before you start crying into my chest like some school girl." He grinned at the Captain

"Shut up, this makes me really happy, Tony," Steve lightly punched Tony's shoulder and he worked on fixing his tie back in place, "You really don't need your ego inflated, but...you did a really fantastic job. It's going to be a great attraction," he praised, grinning brightly. Then he reached out and hooked his hand around Tony's arm since he was running ahead of him again, and he locked their arms together, "Stay with me," he ordered slash requested, not much caring if it was a couple's hold. He didn't want to be left behind anymore. Yes, he could keep up with Tony if he really wanted to, but... "You're like a hummingbird, flitting here and there. Lead me properly."

Tony paused and opened his mouth to say something snarky but instead just smiled, slowed his toll, and led the captain back down the walkway. When they got to the vendor Tony ordered a funnel cake, cotton candy, a lemonade shaved ice, and peanut butter M&m's. He gave the cotton candy and lemonade to Steve, pocketed the M&m's and pulled apart some of the funnel cake and started to eat. After taking a bite from the piece in his hand he then offered one to Steve as they continued down the sidewalk.

"Trade," Steve grinned as he pulled a fluffy piece of the cotton candy from the stick and held it out for Tony, opening his own mouth and leaning in to take the piece of funnel cake, swiping his tongue over Tony's fingers to get the powdered sugar off and he smiled through his chewing, "That's yummy. I've had funnel cake from here before, and it was just as good then. I'm glad some things do stay the same."

An odd shiver ran through Tony as he witnessed the instance of Steve licking his thumb. He cleared his throat and as manly as he could muster bit into the cotton candy being held out to him, then proceeded to struggle with the long web attached to his beard after the fact. He then reached his entire upper body in front of Steve and licked the side of the snow cone "accidentally" catching the edge of Steve's thumb as he did so.

Steve kept his face level. Tony was shorter than he was, and this was probably really unnecessary. Yet...he didn't make a single move to oppose or encourage. Then when Tony licked his thumb, he only gripped his cotton candy stick tighter. He'd done it, so this was payback he supposed. Was it /really/ that erotic, though? Or was it just him? He simply smiled at Tony, "What's your favorite ride? I always thought the Ferris Wheel was really nice."

8==D~

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 am

Tony and Steve had been going on rides for a few hours when the sun had began to set over the city. Tony had waited until last to take Steve on the Ferris wheel. He tipped the guy running the machine before they got on and when they got to the top the Ferris wheel stopped just before the sun set and the expo lights came on.

"Wow, Tony," Steve was in awe as he scooted closer to the window to see outside better, "That's gorgeous! Look at how the clouds are orange and pink! Reminds me of the cotton candy earlier, don't you think?" he looked over at Stark with a big grin.

Tony leaned back and smiled at the older man. He was like a child only... 90? Either way Tony enjoyed it. He took the M&m's from his pocket and snacked on them as they watched the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED   Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Insomnia Buddies - Stony - ABANDONED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: