Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:32 pm

"I'm sorry," Steve replied sincerely. He looked a little upset that he had hurt Kerica like that. He hadn't meant to leave her in a state of confusion. It was a dick move, and he knew it. "That would be fun. I think that there's a dance hall that we could go to. I could teach you a little on how to dance." He offered her. "When's your next day off, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 pm

"It's every Thursday and Friday," Kerica reminded him, "Though I don't mind catching the later shows of movies. Less people, anyway. I get off every day at five or six, depending on what's going on that day." She gave his offer of dancing some thought as she got closer to him, placing her hands on his chest, slowly tracing the muscles underneath. She'd have to figure out his ticks if he wasn't easily flustered. Different techniques. That was the thrill of it, wasn't it? Fast or slow, intense or simmering...

Looking up at him she smiled, "I know how to dance. I was on the dance team in high school, but...the more complicated dances like the salsa or tango, those would be interesting to learn. I can do ballroom dance just fine. Practice would never hurt, though," she winked.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:10 am

"I can't tango or salsa, that's all Bucky's area or at least used to be, he knows the sexual dances as well as the traditional ball room ones.." Steve's breath hitched. He remembered the days that she had off, but...the times were a lot better. It's been a while since he had this kind of contact with a woman. He was used to Natasha's dirty, cheating ways, but this was a lot more personal. Especially since it came from Kerica. "But I know how to waltz..and my ma taught me the foxtrot." He's cheeks burned a little. "I'm not one for spontaneous planning, but...would you like to go catch a movie on Thursday? We can get the matinee for the afternoon, less people then as well if I'm honest, and then we can spend more time dancing. If that's okay with you. We can also do nighttime, I don't have a problem with that."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:31 am

Theeere we go. Kerica's smile broadened and she figured she had a pretty good idea on how to handle the man in front of her. He was so tall...or rather, she was really small. She reached her hands up and rested one on his shoulder while the other touched his cheek, watching how his face tilted into her palm. If it was conscious or not she didn't know, but it was adorable, and he was giving her the sweetest expression that made her heart melt.

"You're fine. Unless it was like 'can we go to a movie tonight or tomorrow' then I don't consider that spontaneous. Thursday is plenty of time. I'd enjoy learning the foxtrot and waltz. I think the biggest issue you'll have dancing with me is trying not to carry me through most of it," she giggled, "I am really light, after all. Just a feather to you with those strong arms of yours," she emphasized this by sliding the hand on his shoulder down and giving his bicep a quick, light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:37 am

"Thursday then." Steve said, determined and smiling like he had just won the world. "If the dance hall is any good like I remember it to be, I'll pass it along to Buck so he can take Teresa there someday." He swallowed a bit. "I wouldn't mind teaching you how to dance. You are light as a feather, I could probably whisk you around no problem. I think the biggest issue is whether or not you get dizzy too easy." He raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't want a pretty girl like you to faint on me when we're having fun."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:49 am

"I wouldn't know unless I try," Kerica felt like her face had been sunburned it was so hot. Sliding her arms back down, she hopped away from him, bouncing on the balls of her feet, "I am going to get back to work running errands and whatnot. I'll catch you later," she winked and as soon as she left, the others started filing in almost immediately, like they were waiting for them to be done. Pietro and J.J. were first on the floor, Pietro almost bouncing like a hyper dog wanting to play. Natasha had convinced Slate to join her in the gym, and he looked nervous but excited as well.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:56 am

Steve was amused to see Kerica run and was excited for Thrusday. His girl, his woman. He was allowed to call her that. He also got to flatter her a little, that was...that was good. He liked how she flirted back with him too.  "Okay guys," He told them, a serious expression falling on his face. He could see Natasha's eyes glinting and he knew that if he didn't get this started, she was going to tease him for forever. Not that she wasn't going to anyway, she was most likely going to do it at dinner where he couldn't get away. "Get ready to spar."
~+~
Teresa jumped a little when she heard Bucky's voice call her name. She looked over at him, trying to grab her mind firmly back into the present where it was supposed to be. They were outside of the coffee shop, mostly people watching. New York wasn't boring when it came down to the city life. Her eyes had been caught by the people passing by that she must have spaced out. If the look in Bucky's eyes didn't say anything. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" Her cheeks tinted a bright red. "I was lost in my head."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 am

"I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to stare at me like I'm a piece of dark chocolate," Bucky leaned forward onto the table, making sure he had her attention this time, with a slight smirk to his face, "I /asked/ if you know how to dance." Someone might've told him she could, but he would rather hear it from her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:20 am

Teresa calmly picked up her coffee, she tried to not look flustered but she was pretty sure her ears were turning pink. "I can't help it," she said with a smile as she took a sip of her coffee. She set it down and also leaned forward, tilting her head to the side just a tad and a warm smile on her face. "You're a very tempting piece of chocolate, James. I do know how to tango. Just the steps, I never had a partner with the-" she casually started tracing the rim of her coffee, lowering her eyes just enough to send a message. A tease. "-right chemistry to do it properly. I also do club dancing from time to time." She sat up a bit straighter, the teasing looks on her face disappeared. "Do you know how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:30 am

"I haven't danced since I got unfrozen, I know that...but with my quick feet and good balance I think I do. I'd need to watch some videos to jog my memory, I'm sure, and I'm a quick learner at any rate. The tango...by your inflection it's a very sexual and physical dance. It..." he took a long swig of his coffee, eyes never leaving her, and then he set it back down, "...sounds like fun." He'd seen women walking by have jealous looks, but the atmosphere between himself and Teresa had only gotten thicker.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:41 am

"It is when you have the right partner." Teresa laughed as she took another drink, her smile wide. She placed the cup down. "You probably wouldn't need the videos and would just need just something to jog the muscle memory." She leaned in a lite further. "But I do have to ask, what else do you like to do besides dancing? I know you're good with a gun...maybe more ways than just one." She mentally thought back to how she used that same line with Natasha when they were talking about Slate. "I'm pretty bad with the one-liners, sorry." She grinned a little apologetic. "But seriously, I am curious about your hobbies."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 am

"That's an invitation if I ever heard it," Bucky chuckled, not moving at all even when she leaned in. Her scent...it was lovely. It carried on the slight breeze, so it was perfume, but she wasn't drenched in the stuff and it enhanced her natural odor instead of deadening it. "I don't have any hobbies. I move around too much. Unless you count reading where I can find a good book while hopping trains or bogged down by weather. Before you ask, I like historical fiction, mystery, and...don't judge me...fantasy...mermaids, dragons, fae folk..."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:14 am

"You should talk to Steve about letting you dig through his historical fiction collection. That's something you two would have in common," Teresa grinned but didn't deny the invitation. "I have to admit I do like the fantasy genre myself. So if there's ever a book you want, I can drag you to my apartments and let you go through my bookshelf." She couldn't blame him about not having a lot of hobbies. She had forgotten a little that he was previously the Winter Solider and if they allowed a machine to have hobbies then Hydra was more humane than she thought. "I'm sure that if you stay here long enough, we'll find you something that'll keep you preoccupied." She offered as she stood up and walked over towards the trashcan to toss the cup away, she came back standing at the table and gestured towards the city before them. "We are out in the middle of Brookyln too." She pointed out to him. "So we might as well see what strikes your fancy right? Besides me."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am

"I don't think anyone or anything would strike my fancy as well as you do," Bucky said honestly, on his feet before she could blink and slugged the rest of his coffee before also tossing it. He held his hand out to her while sticking a thumb in his jeans pocket, "I want to go to the older downtown part of Brooklyn...I think I'll feel more comfortable there than in the big bustling uptown of it. Our ride can suffer. You have a tracer on you, anyway, so whatever. He can follow at his leisure." Once she took his hand, he walked with her down the street. They walked a time before he said anything more, focused on his surroundings.

They got to Stark Expo, however, which hadn't been that far from them at all. A couple city blocks. Seeing the large blue dome made Bucky's eyes widen and he almost stopped dead right in the middle of the street, if it wasn't for Teresa tugging him the rest of the way across the sidewalk. Once safe, he did stare, eyes going blank as memories flooded back to him. Steve was skinny and short, but had the same face and soft dorky smile. The double-date had made Steve miserable, knowing he was nowhere near expectations for any woman of that time, not like Bucky was. The Winter Soldier wasn't nearly as beefy as he was now...leaner, but not skinny either.

They'd also stepped through an exhibit hall...which had a uniform picture for boys to compare themselves to, to see if they fit the military criteria. Steve had drooped at how he'd looked, and he'd tried to cheer him up before they continued on with their night.

Of course...Steve had ended up joining the Military anyway...and had become Captain America. A complete transformation of the body, but Steve's mind and heard had never changed. Unlike him...Bucky had changed a lot.

Gripping Teresa's hand and ignoring her questions, he dragged her the direction he'd intended. Downtown surrounded them before he knew what was going on, though...too focused on his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Teresa followed him the best that she could. He was walking briskly, sometimes forgetting that he's holding on to her hand as they weaved through the people and getting to wherever. She stopped asking questions, and just observed instead. She tried to think about how strange this must feel to him. This was Brooklyn. It was where Steve Rogers and James Barnes grew up. It used to be nothing, and now it's something. It hailed two heroes...both that had been assumed lost but one was found and unforgotten.

Brooklyn was getting somewhere, and she couldn't imagine what it was like to see a childhood home change so drastically. 70 years and the place must have changed so much, she was kind of surprised that he knew where he was going. Half of the time she expected them to get lost. He'd stop at an alleyway and stare at it, sometimes he'd drag her to a different building and look at it and she could see the memories turn in his head.

She worried a little that he was going to overwhelm himself. She was pretty certain that the person that had been assigned to watch over them had lost them in the crowd. Bucky knew how to move fluidly with the people, weaving in and through like he was apart of the city life. It was probably assassin training, being able to move through people without them knowing it's you. Dragging someone along should gain a little attention, but...no one was really looking twice.

"James," She said breathlessly as they made another stop to a different building. This one was an apartment complex. It stood looking over them and she could see that it was called Roger's Complex. Oh dear god, she was going to give Steve a hell of a time for knowing that this was where Captain America had once grew up. "James slow down a bit so I can breathe a little."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:36 pm

"Home..." Bucky whispered, barely audible to her. He jerked and suddenly looked back at her like he was socked she was there. He let her go and took a step back, "I'm sorry, Teresa. I didn't mean to drag you around like a rag doll. I'm just...this place..." he looked back at the complex, "This is...where I used to live. Home...I didn't believe a home existed for me."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Teresa smiled warmly and looked back at the complex as well. She could understand that. He had been moving around for decades. Home was most likely a myth, a story to him. "Home is where the heart is." She said slowly. She knew that the saying was usually for romantic purposes, but...it wasn't off the mark in this situation. "Hydra can suppress your memories, but they can't do anything to the place where those memories are built from. This Brooklyn shouldn't mean a thing to you, but it does because no matter what happens, to the place or you, the memories are ingrained deeper than the brain." She looked towards Bucky. "In other words, you're never truly lost. No one is."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 pm

"You really believe that?" Bucky asked her quietly. That must be why he remembered Steve so intently. He felt comfortable around him, too. Natasha was another familiar element that kept his mind in the game. He took one more look at the complex before he put his hand on Teresa's back and led her away, too worried about grabbing her hand this time. He didn't want to crush those lovely, long dainty fingers. "Sorry again for dragging you all around. Where were born, then?" he wanted to get the subject off of himself for right now while he tried to sort his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 pm

"Born and raised in Illinois, home to mosquitoes, Lake Michigan, and snow." Teresa said as they started walking. She liked the feel of his hand against her back. Some may find it threatening or uncomfortable, but she liked the fact that he felt comfortable enough to touch her there and she didn't find him to be of any threat. "Rain mostly. I went to school in Chicago, got a scholarship to go to college up here so I took it and ran. My sister on the other hand went to Massachusetts and is a lawyer."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:17 pm

"Your family sounds like it has lots of variety. That's good," Bucky hummed, "A doctor and a lawyer...that must've been fun growing up. Is your sister younger or older? Do you associate with your family on holidays and whatnot?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Teresa laughed,"She's my younger sister by a year." She shook her head. "What's really interesting is that my sister was the one that was breaking the laws when she was younger. All things that teenagers do. Skipping class, smoking, underage drinking, joyriding, trespassing. She grew out of that, but holy..." She shook her head. "I think that mamá prayed harder for her than anyone in our family, and whipped her. Sis barely knew what it was like to be not grounded or slapped for her stupidity. Mamá was so afraid that she was going to be a criminal when she was older. Irony works wonders." Her smile didn't fade from her face as she thought fondly of her sister and her family. "I call my sister every day and let her know that I'm still alive. Every Christmas I go down to Colorado, since that's were my parents decided to live after we all left the nest, and visit them." She paused. "Of course everything I just told you is technically classified. No one's supposed to know so that they don't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Bucky's face contorted in concern, "I'm really sorry, you didn't have to tell me all of that. I know only three people at SHIELD actually trust me, so I wouldn't have been put off if you decided not to say anything. I'll keep all of this secret, I promise. Hydra really can't do anything to me that'd make me talk, anyway. They've pulled out all the stops and card tricks."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:04 pm

"James." Teresa looked at him. "You don't have to be sorry. I chose to disclose that information to you, not because I think you're going to give it away or something like that, but because I trust you. I know Steve trusts you. I don't know the other two, but I hope that you could add to your list of three and make that four. I know you won't tell Hydra. Just like I know that if it's up to you, you won't go back to them ever again."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 am

"Natasha is one...and Kerica is skeptical of me, but she's of the mindset if Steve trusts me then I'm not so bad. I think she's the type that trusts too easily, though," Bucky shrugged, and they reached a rather open area between buildings. He moved his hand from her back and slid his fingers between hers, giving her a cute little twirl, watching her eyes widen, "I hope you don't mind I did that. I just...wanted things to get a bit more lighthearted. The memories, while I'm glad they're coming back...they're heavy. Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 am

"I was worried about you getting overwhelmed." Teresa hoped that her breath didn't hitch too much at the fun twirl. She smiled brightly at him, and gently squeezed his hand back, being careful so that she didn't trigger him. "Nothing wrong with an impromptu dance." She should've guessed that Natasha was one of the two, she was kind of surprised about Kerica. "Actually that reminds me of a question I wanted to ask you." Before he could prompt her to continue, she asked. "Do you like sweets or are you more of a sour or savoury type of person?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next