CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Beauregard was watching the windows in passing as he went about his normal tasks. He knew the others were supposed to hit this morning, but just /when/ was beyond his knowledge. Nerieta was prowling on the second floor where the research was going on, and she hoped Felice was alright. He was easy to read, like an open book, so if he was nervous, A.C. would pick up on it. Looking at Arctic who was beside him, he smiled and reached up to pat his fabric rose, a nervous tick only his three close friends knew of, "You ready to tackle today?"*

Arctic glanced at him, noting that Rose was nervous. He reached out and clapped a hand on to his shoulder. "Yes." He wasn't nervous at all considering he had complete faith in the Solider. The Companion he just didn't understand, but then again assassins stuck together, through thick and thin. "Solider doesn't lead wrong." He promised. "We will get out alive."

"I'm worried about Wave, but...that's normal," Rose chuckled, "We are together, after all. We worried about each other all the time. I just hope today it's not one of those things that'd get us hurt by acting recklessly. A lot is going to go down." Then Beau snorted, "Here's to hoping Sunflower doesn't hit us with a rocket launcher."

"I thought I locked them up." Last thing that Arctic wanted was Sunflower to do something stupidly drastic like a /rocket launcher/. His wife would /never/ let him live it down either if Sunny /did/ launch one. "Боже, помоги мне." (God, help me.) He didn't know what to say about Wave. He knew the Companion was supposed to be his partner once they got to the second floor. It wasn't a comfort, but he knew that the Companion could shut down emotions...and if Wave became too much like a liability, they'd do it for a temporary way. It'd kill Rose though, having Wave act apathetic for a good hour or so.

"Remember, Companion likes to dress like us for some reason. Wave told them toss gun to Solider or me." He told Rose softly. "If they decide do it. Disguise would work." Just as he said that, there was a loud shout and gunfire rang through. Arctic quickly turned on his Comm and took out his gun. "I go. Stay safe. See you soon." He told Rose briskly as he marched his way down. He may have to act like the bad guy...and that may get him hurt, but he couldn't blow his cover. Not for anything.

~

Slate knew the four in the building were friendlies, but when they were firing at him, he had a hard time /purposefully/ missing them. The perfectionist in him absolutely hated it, so he tried to move on quickly so he couldn't shoot at...what was it? Arctic and Sunny? Whatever. If they became allies he'd take better care at remembering them, but not right now. There were so many soldiers, and he needed to get to higher ground or find a hiding hole in order to snipe at people. His rifle didn't do so good firing from the hip, after all.

Kerica knew Natasha was keeping close by, but if she was going to do her job in bringing her sister out into the open and away from the others, she needed to get into an area where she could be seen. Ducking between beams she waited, then kicked the gun from a soldier who came around the corner, then shot her right palm up in an open strike, breaking his nose and it caused blood to gush from his face. Then she kicked him into one of his comrades and darted somewhere else while she heard Black Widow fire her pistol.

"Yeah." Steve answered as he used his shield to block the bullets and knocked one of them across the head. With the helmet on, the man didn't take much damage, but it would be enough to keep him hurting and out of commission. He did /try/ to keep the killing to a minimum if he could help it. "The Hobbit was published during our time, Buck."

"The MOVIES though!" Buck waved one arm up and down, "Companion made me watch them with her, and I kinda think you'd be Legolas. I can be Gimley and we do the count thing where we keep track of our take-downs?" He knew Steve hated killing, hence the shield and rephrasing of words.

Steve laughed, "Then I'm already two ahead of you...What the hell do I call you in the field anyway?" He shook his head as he was flanked by another agent. "About to make three if you don't hurry up!"

Bucky smacked the butt of his weapon into one soldier's face, "Just call me Soldier like everybody else does. It works. Not like I ever stopped being one from the old days," he punched another as he came down the stairs, sending him into the railing, then he shot a couple others, "Four!"

~

Meanwhile up on the third floor, gunshots that were echoing loudly through the two bottom floors were muffled and sounded like miniature fireworks. Arctic was leaning against the door, watching the prisoners who were starting to move around like cautious snakes preparing to lunge at their prey. Not many came to the bars, but those that did were wide-eyed and scared, looking towards Arctic. The two guards were shifty as well, but more like wolves ready to attack. They walked towards the bars that held the peeking toms and hit them with their guns, shouting in Russian about how they needed to stay back. "What the fuck is going on down there?!" One of the guards demanded into his com, making it echo on Arctic since he was standing /right/ there.

Another voice answered, "We're being ambushed. The Avengers are here! Godd-" There was a loud sound either someone getting blasted or got hit with a shield. Probably both since someone else might be on the coms as well.

Arctic had to hold back rolling his eyes. The way that they sounded made the "Avengers" sound worse than the "Winter Solider". And being ambushed was a laugh too. However, his thoughts were stopped when he heard a cool collected woman's voice on the com.

"It looks like fun. It's starting to come up to the second floor. First line of defense was broken. I also see...prey I've been after for a rather long time. I'm going to go say hello," she said in such a silky smooth manner that made chills go up the spine, and she left the com channel.

Great. Arctic wanted to bang his head against the wall, but didn't. Well, as long as A.C was going down to the first...might as well clean up the third floor. It wasn't like anyone was going to come up here to defend after all.

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:14 pm

"Nat, stay back," Kerica whispered, "Something's off. I think she's coming," she frowned and walked slowly into the open floor, trying to breathe deeply as she looked around. Nerieta could be really fast and quite sneaky, but Kerica was just as much of a recon shadow user. Sure enough, she whipped around and saw the woman with shoulder-length spiked black hair, pale ghost white skin, and flooring acid yellow-green eyes.

"Kon'nichiwa, imōto," came a loving coo from the woman.

"Acid Cobra, huh?" Kerica sneared, "Suits you."

"Naze, imoto o arigatōgozaimashita," Why, thank you, sister. Nerieta put her hand over her chest and gave her a charming side-ways glance with a smile and a flutter of her eyelashes.

"Don't call me Imoto, you bitch!" Kerica snapped, "You're barely even related to me. I refuse to call you blood!"

"Aww,,,that hurt," Neri gave her a pout, "So rude. Here I was trying to be polite and nice to you. It's been so long, after all."

Natasha could feel the room and the atmosphere freeze. The agents that had been scattered around, were now taking their time in staying away from their little "arena". She could tell that they weren't eager to get in their way. She could see Slate on the second floor, but she didn't keep her eyes on him long. She could tell that Nerieta wasn't at all interested in her in the least. Her eyes and her attention dead on Kerica. Though she knew that if she made a move, she wouldn't be afraid to turn her attention on her. She didn't say a word, didn't breathe, just...waited on baited breath for her chance.

~

Steve wasn't shocked at all when he heard Tony's voice on the Com. "Looks like Kerica found A.C. She looks like a badly done Corpse Bride if I'm honest." There was a blast that echoed through. "I think third floor's going to be the toughest. That's where the prisoners are kept. And from what I'm hearing from an Agent..." another blast sounded. "Arctic's up there too. Quick-Feet and Sabrina the Teenage Witch pretty much are doing most of the clean up work down here, but damn it's like Hydra turned into termites. They're crawling out of the woodwork now that Zombie Princess made her debut. Any issues on second base?"

"Besides knocking out 19, no." Steve replied distractedly as he kicked a man in the gut and punched him across the face, making him fall hard against the ground with a crack. "Make that twenty. I can try to make my way up to third. But-" He swung his shield at the agent's face and he fell off of the railing, falling on top of another agent. "Twenty-two-I don't know."

"Everyone...just fight your way to the top two floors. I'll keep an eye on the situation here," Slate said through the com system, "As soon as Companion gets the info, get out to the roof. The Jet can fly overhead and pick the lot of us up." He had discussed it with Stark beforehand, since it would be a bitch to get back out the way they came. At least on the roof it was a fairly linear path.

Bucky hissed as he knocked away a guy with a switchblade, which got his arm cut open, and he pointed his gun at him, "You don't bring a knife to a gunfight." Then he shot him and the guy behind him, "Twenty-three!"

~

Pietro rolled his eyes as she heard Steve and Bucky counting their targets. He was zooming through, snapping necks, dodging bullets which ended up the the soldiers around him as they would shoot, and he tossed some over the railings. It wasn't until he whipped around a corner that everything went to hell in a hand basket. He heard the explosion just a second before the wall he was running passed blew apart. There was a flash of color, full of oranges and yellows with a dash of red. He flew into the opposing wall with a hard /thud/ followed by a pained scream as he felt his side get speared.

"QUICKSILVER?!" came a familiar shout.

Disoriented and ears ringing Pietro looked up to see Sunflower. Oh. That explained the colors. He gave a strained smile, and then he tried to move and gasped, finally hearing the shouts of worry over the communicators. Looking down, sure enough his left side had a really nasty gash, and the broken steel beam that had run him through was covered in his blood, not to mention the rocks below him.

"Verdammt! Scheiße!" *Damn it! Fuck!* Sunny cursed in German and darted around the rocks while there was no one in sight and the large, burly man lifted Pietro up and carried him into the room he had just been in, "I'm so sorry! I was just trying to create a distraction, I didn't mean to ever hurt any of you!"

"Quicksilver's down." Wanda was extremely upset. Twin telepathy meant that she felt a little of the pain that Pietro was in. Not enough to hamper her abilities, but....it wasn't as bad as how her hands were feeling. The more she kept waving them about, gathering and pushing her magic, the more her fingers cramped and her palms started to hurt. It was getting to the point where she would have to take a break....but this was a battlefield, there was no such thing and pushing herself would be really bad, but what else could she do?

"That explosion right? Fucking Sunflower." Was someone's curse, but Wanda couldn't tell who it was. Probably Tony. He probably thought he'd get to see the fireworks personally. Though, honestly, it could've been anyone. "Hey, has anyone gotten anything from Friendship is Magic?"

"Was that an insult to Rose or was that you trying to give a nickname for Companion?" Was Steve's dry remark. "Because I honestly couldn't-Thirty-three!-tell!"

"Damn it, Captain! I just got thirty-two!" Bucky whined from across the hallway. Then he replied to Tony, "Companion works silently. If she peeped a word to us she'd probably blow her cover."

"Let Companion work 'er "magic" in peace! I don' know what 'er abilities are these days, but she does like surprisin' people," Slate drawled. He eyed the three below him, taking pot-shots at random soldiers heading for the stairway in order to help the others out the best he could. "Gemstone hasn' engaged with Cobra yet. They're mostly arguing about family. She's doin' 'er job well keeping 'er distracted."

"I'm more concerned about when she decides arguing gets boring." Steve admitted. It was a concern. Natasha was keeping everyone at bay, but that didn't mean that when Cobra was done, she was done.

"The longer they go without fighting the better," Vision's calm voice soothed the com channel. He flew aorund the corner and saw Wanda just as she cried out in pain, her hands curling in what looked like a very painful manner. "Scarlet!" He boomed, his energy flaring and he swiped his beam across several enemies and then flew down to her. He lighted on his feet and took her hands in his, "Scarlet's down!" he called, "Overuse of powers." He reached down to pick her up so he could carry her to safety, but when he did so that freed Wanda's line of sight and he barely heard her shout "Get down!" when he felt searing hot pain in his back and that caused him to cry out in agony, falling to the ground.

Wanda didn't have time to cry out. Even though she was in serious pain, she did manage to hurl a hex at the guy who shot Vision just at the same time as Iron Man had shot. Shooting a grateful look towards the red and gold steel, she knelt down next to Vision. "Vision?!" She asked as she tried to get a look at the wound. Her hands were searing and every time she tried to move them it just felt like hot wires curling around her muscles, making them spasm in a way that she never thought possible. It's been such a long time since she felt like this and it hurt. Her eyes were blurring and she felt dizzy with pain, but she tried to push through it. She needed to know how Vision was doing.

Vision shifted and coughed, covering the ground below him with a splatter of red. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He reached for her and gripped her arm.

Before the three of them could to do anything, a strawberry blond flew into the fray and plucked the com from Wanda's ear, placing it into his, "Vision's down! Repeat, Vision's down! This is Rosebud. Ironman's covering them to get to safety." He left no room for reply, helping Vision up ignoring the protests and looked at the flying suit.

Steve swore as he could hear Tony bitching about how Vision was damaged. He was pretty certain that he was tossing his back into every blast now that Vision was down. Steve couldn't blame him. Vision was just another version of Jarvis to Tony. The same AI only in a movable body. He was distracted by the com and didn't see the agent that came out of his peripheral vision. He was knocked backwards into the railing which creaked under his weight and he could hear and feel a cracked rib. Before he could put up his shield in time to block the agent, he heard a sound of the gun which made him topple over the railing towards the first floor. Quickly he curled up and used the shield as a cushion to absorb the shock since there was /no/ way he could stop the fall.

"Cap!" Bucky ran over to the railing and shot at their enemies, counting them in his head but not out loud, and then looked down, "You okay?!" he called.

Slate cursed and he got up, moving to an area closer to the railing but he could still see the women, "Captain! Please tell me yer still in teh game!" he called over the com and settled again to bring his sniper rifle back up.

Kerica had gotten distracted away from hearing about Steve, and Nerieta's smirk was sinister, "That's my cue," she darted forward and Kerica flipped out her own dagger from the holder on her hip to counter it. The two started fighting with their martial arts and it was interesting, watching a woman taller than Natasha was fight with someone who was only five foot. Nerieta would throw kicks only for Kerica to dodge them or counter with her own.

Natasha knew better than to get in the way and she could only press her lips together. Without a good idea of where J.J was on processing the information, she couldn't give anyone a good idea of what to do. Niether could Cap. Steve was getting up, slowly and she winced when she saw the bullet wound. Super-serum or not, this was going to be tough. "I'm still in the game." He said, his voice soft as he got up. "I'm smartin' real good though." He looked over towards were Kerica and Nerieta was, and Nat was worried for a moment that the stupid idiot would try to jump in. Instead, he turned back and started hiking his way back up stairs, knocking people as he went though favoring his left side.

Buck clapped Steve's shoulder a few times, and he stuck much closer to him than he had been. The ones left over still had to fight so many more.

"Get to the roof, all of you! Companion, if you hear me, hurry the /fuck up/!" Slate ordered, Southern Accent fluctuating with his panic as everyone was starting to get injured, and badly. Why did his first mission with them have to be such a nasty one? He felt like he was failing them. Injuries had been expected, but not like this! "Grab the prisoners on your way, but your lives are important. Rosebud, stabilize Vision and find Sunflower, he has Quicksilver. I think he's hurt the worst from that explosion."

It took a moment but Beauregard answered, "Roger-dodger. On my way. Scarlet is going to take Vision to the roof now."

"Sorry," was the response that came through the com. A soft voice that had answered the skype call. "We...hit a snag." It was the best way to describe the way that the whole research room was trashed, glass everywhere, the blood smeared, bodies that were strewn about, and how J.J was trying to gather information while lying on her side, the white gauze turning a little crimson but other than that was fine. Thank god for fast stitching and quick thinking. "We'll be on the rooftops soon. Arctic will cover you from third floor. Prisoner's already escaped."

"Captain and Soldier are on the Second Floor right now. They will come recover you and assist you..." Slate started to say.

"No. I'm closer with Quicksilver and Sunny. I will get them. Soldier, turn back and help with Nerieta," Rosebud quipped, "Captain will be fine without you. Wave, what's your light?"

Wave took a breath as he looked down at J.J. He could feel her discomfort. He could feel his side throbbing as if he had cramped from running around with his nieces. "Yellow."

There was a soft, slow breath like Rosebud was trying to compose himself, but nothing else was said.

It was at this moment of peace where it felt like they could all take a breath to gather their wits when Nerieta struck. She had noticed Kerica was favoring her left arm, and had been trying to take advantage of it but she was good at counters. Then she finally managed to slip her foot behind Kerica's legs knocking her off balance. She swiped her dagger at her as she fell, only instead of hitting the brunette, she saw a flash of red hair.

Natasha felt the bite of the dagger hit her arm, but that wasn't the most important part. She grabbed onto Nerieta's arm and swung her body towards Nerieta's elbow. She heard a crack and she grinned. She could feel the blurred haze at the edge of her vision. She wasn't stupid like Cap either. Before Nerieta could recover, Natasha was quick to Kerica's side, hauling her up. "Go. Run." She said shortly, pushing her. "Now."

There was a shot in Nerieta's general direction as she raised her dagger at Natasha again, and that caused the black haired woman to duck down. Slate had fired at her, and looking up Kerica saw the sniper with a terrifying grin on his face, while his eyes were flaming with anger. Suddenly a large man appeared and she immediately recognized it as Bucky. He punched Nerieta and then scooped up Natasha who collapsed. Kerica darted for the stairs and she watched Slate also move, joining her side. There was a sound of metal hitting metal and looking behind her as they rounded the corner, she saw Bucky had a bullet wound in his metal arm. He wasn't phased, just kept going. Bucky and Steve could run very fast, so he was blazing passed them and bounding up to the third floor in no time flat.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:30 am

There was no mistake that now there was a flurry of movement judging from the pounding of feet and rushed gunshots. Wave was halfway to the stairs, J.J hanging off of his shoulder when they both had to press each other into the wall so that the rush crowd could go. Rose was probably already halfway to their floor and most likely so was Wanda and Vision. Ironman was either on the third floor already, or still below trying to give cover, he didn't know. "Three legged race?" He asked and when he got a nod in return, he sped up his walk. He just /really/ hoped Sunny wasn't going to blow them up before everyone got out.

Everything was a blur as the others got onto the Jet, still being shot at and Rose heard Nerieta shouting. He refused to climb aboard until he saw Wave, and as soon as he did he gave them covering fire, quickly heaving J.J. onto his back and that allowed Wave to run. They finally got on and the back closed up. They barely had any time to hold onto anything before Tony was causing the Jet to zoom off in the distance. Behind them, Rose saw through the windows the facility explode into smithereens, "Timed bombs, huh Sunflower?" he called, removing his com earbuds.

Wave barely had time to focus. They needed the stabilizer so that the venom would stagnate until they reached their destination. He quickly got over to the cockpit, and Tony was already directing him to where to find the freeze gun he called it. "Also, take us to Germany. Sunny can give you coordinates to the safe place." Wave told him as he took the gun. It had a very fine needle and it looked safe. He gestured to Sunny to go over as he walked over to Natasha. The gash wasn't bad, but the poison was. "Once we get this set, I can focus on the rest of you depending on what injuries you have." He said simply. "It'll take some weight off of everyone, especially Mal."

Wave snorted. "Better tell Stark." He waved Sunny off towards the cockpit and sighed once the gun's light turned red. The poison would be slower now. His eyes wandered to everyone, but no one caught his eyes much like Rose did....and there was blood right on his chest but it was hard to see since the uniform was black and blood mixed well with it. "Cazzo." He hissed as he made his way to Rose. "Where are you injured?" He demanded, half way from tearing his uniform shirt open and seeing it himself.

"Huh?" Beauregard blinked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?" He was shocked to see how his eyes looked panicked even though his face was set in a firm expression.

"You're bleeding. You can't tell me that you're not feeling any pain." Wave snapped. His heart was speeding into his throat and his stomach was turning. How could he /not/ be feeling that pain? And with so much blood on his hands? "I swear to Mary and Joseph that if you're hiding your wounds from me...."

"Felice, I'm not hurt," Beau looked down at himself and he saw where the large blood splotch was and unbuttoned his uniform shirt so he was just in the white one, which had blood that soaked through, but no hole or rip. He patted it, "See? I'm okay." He took Wave's hand and brought it over the area, "Mon amour, tout va bien maintenant," My love, everything is okay now he soothed, "J.J. can't strip you yet, so right now just breathe. Focus on healing the others with the tools you have at hand, but I wouldn't hide my injuries from you."

"I don't think she can till tomorrow." Wave admitted with a bite of his lip. He felt dizzy all of the sudden, like the world had gone and turned upside down. J.J was stubborn, she'd probably strip him and give herself backlash regardless. He took another deep breath and he stood up slowly. "Okay. Whose worse off?" The plane ride should only take an hour...if not thirty if Tony's gunning it.

"I'll work on getting the bullet out of Arctic's shoulder, but Pietro, J.J. and Vision all need to be tended to. Steve looks like he might have a broken rib, but there's nothing we can do about that here besides make sure it didn't puncture anything," Rose listed, "Once Sunny comes back we can just tell him to do the simple patching and cleaning on Bucky. and then I'll stitch his flesh arm...that metal one's shit. Nerieta got it with a bullet, I can see the black goo in the hole."

"J.J's already taken care of besides the fact that she probably wants a pain killer." Wave knew better than to give her one until Sunny's wife could look at her. "I'll tend to Pietro, Vision, then Steve." He sighed as he walked over towards Quicksilver, already feeling like this was the longest plane ride he's ever been on.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:32 am

They were all finally all settled in the living room of the safe house Tony had been directed to. No one was in danger of dying, but no one could be bothered to move. Natasha was laid out on the floor, still stabilized and Kerica had wanted to hug J.J. for sending the information about the temporary antidote to Mallory, Alex's wife who'd welcomed them with open arms. The children were on the top floor right now out of the way, their father and Arctic keeping them busy.

Jay and Pietro were curled up together over on the windowsill, the blond out cold from the morphine. Even though both of their sides were wrecked, Quicksilver still wanted to hold her close. Bucky was on the opposing side, arms folded and looking solemn. Vision was stretched out on his back, removed of his cape and suit for a pair of sweats that way the bandage was easily accessible. He had been knocked out with medicine as well, but he also had Wanda wrapped up in his arms.

Steve was on the other couch, in a position that made the broken rib hurt the least while he breathed. Kerica couldn't sit down, though, too wound up from Natasha being injured and her fight with Nerieta. Slate was sitting discretely in the far corner, out of sight out of mind. He vaguely wondered if there was alcohol to drink instead of for healing, and he watched as several startled when he spoke, "Is there any whiskey or vodka to spread around to calm some nerves?"

"Vodka sounds like heaven," Kerica agreed, "I can't drink it straight, though...I need something to mix it with."

J.J let out a soft hum. She didn't /like/ being up here. She really wanted to go and hide out in the Shed, but she couldn't since Mallory told her that she wanted a real doctor to look at her. Which she had pouted at, but didn't get anywhere from. She didn't mind being near the window though, she could hop it. "I know where they keep the alcohol. Bucky does too I think." She offered instead, shifting from side to side. "I didn't know you liked whiskey." She turned towards Slate, tilting her head.

"I...try not ta drink, because it made our mum uncomfortable an' I promised I wouldn' become an alcoholic, but whiskey an' scotch are great fer gettin' hammered quickly if ya don' want ta deal with teh world or a good night-cap ta help ya sleep," Slate admitted softly. This was...kind of the first bit of his backstory he'd really shared with her.

J.J frowned deep, "Was our dad an alcoholic?" She remembered her previous owner. A lady with a too nice smile, a little girl naive and wanting a friend, a man whose mean streak was as wide as the Mississippi river.

"He didn' used ta be, but afta you were taken an' I was discharged, 'e became a 'eavy drinker," Slate nodded, "One of teh reasons mum divorced 'im. Thankfully 'e didn' get abusive...but 'is depression affected all of us. Thankfully 'e cleaned up and 'e is nice ta be around with his new wife an' his two little kids. I still feel more responsibility towards mum."
"I'll go find some alcohol," Bucky nodded and stood up, disappearing into the kitchen.

J.J watched Bucky leave towards the kitchen, but she pursed her lips instead. Everyone else was just breathing, nearly falling asleep or high alert or just trying to heal and relax in some fashion. "He has two little ones?" She wondered if this was bad. Bad to ask about that. She smiled warmly. "That's good to hear."

"Dad 'as always been a family man, so yeah. Mum couldn' bring 'erself to, though. She couldn' handle teh heartbreak or teh 'what if'," Slate looked over at her instead of basically hugging his sniper rifle for dear life, "Mum must be worried...she made me promise ta contact 'er before an' afta missions so she knows I'm still alive."

There was a pause. "Are you going to tell her about me?" J.J asked carefully, her fingers curling around her locket tighter.

"Not if ya don' want me to, Jaybird," Slate smiled at her, "I don' want ta make ya uncomfortable or put ya through something yer not ready ta face yet. I've seen what PTSD does ta people an' ya definitely have it. Yer at teh 'I was a dog in the military, now they want me ta be human, what the fuck do I do?' stage. Men and women who 'ave been on tour fer a long time have a hard time adapting. Pillows an' beds feel like marshmallows or clouds, that sort of thing. I've talked ta an Avenger friend named Sam, an' 'e is part of a support group. I've attended from time ta time so I can understand you guys better, an' being in a military setting fer a little while I do understand."

"Don't get us started about the food and what it's like to actual come to a good meal." Steve decided to toss in his two-cents here. He had a feeling that J.J wouldn't just accept one source. "Hot and clean water, too."

"Lunch in teh Mess Hall during boot camp was shit," Slate grinned, "Hot showers didn' exist unless ya were teh early bird who got there first."

"Sam's a good guy too." Steve shot Slate a smile. Boot camp horrors. He still had to tell Bucky some of those. He'd remember when they got back to the facility. He could shoot some stories with him...and drag Slate into it as well. Maybe Sam if he wanted a go around. "I trust him. He'd keep your secrets safe and wouldn't tell a soul. Including your name." He knew that J.J's name was a big, big deal. So if he could give Sam /any/ leg up on J.J's trust ladder, then that's what he'd do. "He has a wicked sense of humor. I think Bucky would like him too. They'd catch on like fire."

"Hell," Kerica finally spoke up, "Fuckin' A...Slate could run with Sam and actually keep up with him and you'd run circles around them with Bucky," she smiled at Steve.

"That does sound like fun." Steve grinned, a mischievous light in his eyes. "Sam /does/ hate it when I do it. I wonder how he'd feel if he had two of us."

"Don't ya go running with Sam at six or six-thirty in the mornin'?" Slate tilted his head at the Captain.

"Around seven actually. Six-thirty, sometimes seven. It depends on when Sam gets up." Steve shrugged. "I'm easy, I'm always up at six on the dot."

"Ass crack of fucking dawn," Kerica shook her head, "You even /try/ to wake me up before my alarm at eight I'll probably break my hand punching your face. God, I hate mornings, but it's the only way to get stuff done around the facility."

"I'm glad yer relaxing enough ta talk ta us instead of sulkin'," Slate commented offhandedly.

"Look at the pot calling the kettle black," Kerica quipped.

She no longer knew how to jump into this conversation, but she was pretty sure she was still apart of it. She shifted again, wondering what Pietro or Bucky would say to any of it. Pietro was out cold, and she didn't know if Bucky caught everything everyone was saying. What would he think of a PSTD? What would he think of her talking to someone outside of their group? She trusted Steve...Bucky trusted Steve, so she knew he wouldn't steer her wrong. "Did Tony really make appliances talk to each other or was that a saying?" J.J decided to ask instead.

"No, but that's an idea." Tony quipped. "I could probably do it too."

"I think I'd be afraid of a talking toaster." J.J frowned.

Steve snorted, "Don't encourage him. That's what he'd do."

Kerica giggled, remembering that animated movie about the toaster that went on an adventure, but she was sure no one else would understand. She was kind of a Disney movie or animated movie dork, "Why do you ask?"

"Just in case I had to be weary of the kitchen." J.J explained to Kerica. "I like my cooking appliances to inanimate and non-robotic if anything."
"You cook?" Tony asked, a little surprised as he turned to look over at her. "Really?"

J.J shrugged. "I'm only welcomed on the first floor, kitchen included when it comes to the safe house." She paused and then hesitantly looked at Slate. "Didn't you? Used to cook?" He must have. She remembered him standing next to her at the stove, telling her to be careful pouring in the ingredients into the pan, their mom hovering.

"I don't make baked goods very well, but I do like making breakfast, like scrambled eggs or pancakes," Slate blushed a little.

"Mal hid them really well, but I found the booze!" Bucky called as he came back with the bottles in hand, "I've got vodka, and soda to mix it with for you," he grinned at Kerica, "Steve and I can't get drunk, but the rest of you can."

"That'll be entertaining enough for you, won't it, Steve?" Kerica asked.

"Thank god for small mercies." Tony nodded.

"Very entertaining. Especially if it's going to be our handler." Steve grinned bright.

"No one's going to drink until I look at them!" a laughing male voice spoke up. Everyone whipped around, having not heard the door open.

Everyone was on high alert, still trying to calm down from being on a battlefield, but Kerica was the first one to respond. "Otou-san!" She threw herself at her father, squeezing his middle tightly. He had to be only five foot ten, but he was lean muscle, "I can't believe you're here!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:56 am

"That's her dad?" Tony raised an eyebrow, looking towards Steve. "I was expecting another agent." He then got a playful smirk on his face. "Better play nice Stevie."

"Oh shut up." Steve wanted to toss the pillow he was lying on, but he didn't want to lose the comfort. He did however try to sit up a little so that he could /attempt/ to greet Kerica's dad formally. Well, as formally as he could while on the couch. There was no way he could stand even if he was a stubborn mule. "It's nice to meet you, sir."

The man had hair that was more the color of tree bark than the red-brown chestnut of Kerica's, and he had the most unusual eyes that floored whoever he looked at. His right eye was the shade of blue that would match Steve's suit, with a thick silver band surrounding the pupil. Then his entire left eye was that same silver-white. His grin was bright and disarming, though, and he nodded to those who addressed him, "Hello, it's nice to meet you, too, Captain America. You prefer just Steve, though, right?"

"Yeah, Steve's fine, sir." Steve smiled with a bit of a wince. "I'm sorry, I'd stand but I think I'd fall over or worse if I tried." He gestured over to Natasha. "She got nicked by the knife A.C was wielding around."

"Please, you can call me Meara or Dr. Knight. I'm not such a stick in the mud you have to call me sir, Steve," Kerica's dad waved his hand, but then his expression darkened and he went over to Natasha, "It'd be best to keep her in stasis until it completely wears out. Actually, it's a very good thing she's in stasis at all. Not only does the venom kill quickly, it burns you from the inside out. Unfortunately, the antidote does the same thing. If we don't want her screaming and writhing in pain, just keep her like this." He sighed as he took out the antidote, a silver looking liquid. He uncapped it before unzipping her top so she was just in her white undershirt, and then he found a vein in her arm.

"Probably good thing she's in stasis, otherwise she'd probably kick you for giving her that." Tony commented offhandedly. "She'll be okay now though, right?"

"Yes, she'll be just fine. She's going to be weak for a while, but how fast she recovers depends on her. She's a strong, healthy woman, though, so it shouldn't take too long," Meara nodded and stood up, then looked around the room, "What's the damage on everyone else? Who do I need to take care of?"

Kerica visibly relaxed and she went over to sit next to Steve, looking like a large weight left her shoulders. She couldn't hug her boyfriend, but she could at least rest her head on his shoulder and laced her fingers with his.

"Steve." J.J and Tony said together at the same time.

Meara looked at Steve and tapped his chin before shaking his head, "There's not much I can do for our Captain, here. Broken, or even fractured ribs, heal on their own. As long as he didn't puncture anything he'll be okay. Ice, painkillers, deep breaths, and you'll probably have to sleep upright."

"Well, you should be used to that from our military days," Bucky commented and offered Kerica and Steve both a glass of vodka mixed with the sprite he had found. "The burn in the throat makes you feel better, even if it has no effect," he shrugged at Steve's look.

"Mallory couldn't get the bullet from Vision's back." Tony said after a moment as he nodded over to where Wanda and Vision were lying. Wanda was wide awake, but hadn't moved from her position. She was too cautious and Tony couldn't blame her. "Maybe you could?"

Dr. Knight winced and nodded, "Yes, of course." Going to Scarlet Witch, he helped her sit up and move to the end of the couch, "Mr. Stark, could you help me get him onto the floor and onto his front?" He saw the sheet that had been used to keep the floor from being stained with blood, and he grabbed it to lay it out, and set his bag of tools nearby.

"Tony." Tony replied as he got up to help Dr. Knight with Vision. "Come on Buddy, let's get you fixed up." He muttered as he lifted Vision along with Dr. Knight and set him down, being careful as he placed him on his stomach.

It took a little while to set up, but Meara knocked him out with morphine when he was ready. Gloves on, tools in hand, he started his procedure. The room was quiet, letting him concentrate, and Bucky shared a glass of vodka with Wanda to help keep her calm through it. It didn't take much longer than fifteen minutes to get the bullet out, but his grim expression didn't change, "It looks like this punctured his lung."

It took a little while to set up, but Meara knocked him out with morphine when he was ready. Gloves on, tools in hand, he started his procedure. The room was quiet, letting him concentrate, and Bucky shared a glass of vodka with Wanda to help keep her calm through it. It didn't take much longer than fifteen minutes for him to speak and grim expression didn't change, "It looks like this punctured his lung."

"Is it really bad?" Kerica asked her father.

"No...his lung isn't going to collapse, it's a small hole, but if I remove the bullet his lung is going to fill with blood. It is acting like a stopper. It'd be like removing a blade from your body," he said as an example, "You'd be less likely to bleed out if you left it in until you got help. We need to fly him back to the Base as soon as possible."

Wanda nodded, "Pietro needs to be looked at by the Base too. He won't hold up vith just field patching." She pursed her lips together nervously. "I vill come back with you."

Tony stood up. "I can fly you guys back and I can turn around and come back here when everyone else is ready. Best to leave Nat alone, I'd hate to think of how she'd strangle me in the cockpit if I did decide to take her with us."

"That sounds like the best course of action," Bucky nodded, "We can take care of everything here. The less people who's here in the long run is better, too. Less heat signatures, it won't match if we're being searched for."

"Then," Tony clapped. "I'm ready to haul when you are, Dr. Knight. I can take Vision if you want to take Quickfeet." He gestured towards the windowsill. "You might want to ask his girlfriend for permission though. I heard she's possessive."

"And who is girlfriend?" Meara blinked, "The little black haired one?" He smiled and stood up going over to the window and looked her over, "Are you well enough to stay here without him?" he asked, seeing how the blond held her so close.

J.J was a little tense. He was a stranger, and she didn't like how easy he moved around in the house. He did look at Steve...and Bucky wasn't pulling a gun on him and it /was/ Kerica's father. She glanced at Wanda who nodded once, a smile playing on her lips in spite of the deadly atmosphere. "Yeah." She nodded. "It was a through and through and I'm not dying. I can wiggle out of his grip, he's on morphine."

"That's good, a clean shot is better than having to dig out a bullet like Vision," Meara nodded. He supported Pietro to keep him from falling out of the window while she pried herself free, and then he  settled him piggy-back. Bucky was helping Tony by carrying Vision in a fireman-style, and once they got the severely injured besides Natasha outside where the jet was, he looked up as Kerica jogged into the aircraft to hug him one more time. He laughed as Kerica bitched at Tony to drive safely before running back off.

Kerica watched as the Jet disappeared and she and Bucky walked back inside the cabin. Sighing, she watched as Slate moved from hiding in the corner to sitting on the couch that Wanda and Vision had vacated, settling so he could watch Natasha easily, "So..." she blushed a bit as she neared Steve, "That was my dad. I'm sorry he wasn't here very long...to be honest I'm used to that. He's such a workaholic, focused more on his patients than anything else."

"Maybe next time we'll have a better meeting when we're not all injured and battered." Steve smiled gently at Kerica. He had seen J.J slip out of the house after Kercia, and wasn't surprised that she didn't come back in along with her. "Does he work during the holidays too?"

"..." Kerica chewed her bottom lip and nodded, "Most of them, yeah...he tries to schedule my birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas off, though. If not Christmas, then he shoots for New Years because he likes watching the ball drop in the Town Square in person instead of on TV," she explained.

"When is your birthday?" Steve asked curiously, "I don't think I ever asked, or known."

Kerica blushed a bit and sat next to him again, snuggling against him like she had been before, "October 8th. My birthstone's an Opal, which is my favorite, and I thoroughly enjoy my birth season, Autumn."

"That explains the love for the season." Steve smiled brightly. "I was wondering if there was a reason for it besides that it's not cold and it's not humid and hot."

"Oh, right, I forgot I told you that already," Kerica smacked her own forehead, "I'm a dummy. Yes, that's why. I enjoy the colors a lot, too," she smiled, "Isn't your birthday coming up soon? July 4th? You are the epitome of a Patriot."

Steve laughed, "Yeah, my birthday's the 4th." He smiled a little. "I wouldn't really call myself the "epitome" of a patriot. I was just fighting against the bullies is all."

Kerica turned her head and nuzzled his shoulder, breathing his scent deeply. Staying like that for a moment, just...breathing, she felt like she was relaxing. She turned back to drinking her vodka once she was ready, "That's just like you, though, Lionheart. Fighting the bullies and being courageous. I suppose you don't really care for fireworks anymore, though, because of your battles," she mused sadly.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:59 am

"Wouldn't say that. Fireworks aren't too bothersome." Steve shook his head. "I do like watching them from time to time. It just depends on my mind frame and how well I'm grounded when I do."

"Really?" Kerica perked up and grinned, "I know they're banned in New York but we should totally go somewhere like maybe Mt. Rushmore! Book a Hotel and stuff. Does that sound like fun?" she asked.

"That does." Steve laughed. "Mt. Rushmore. I don't think I've been. I know that I've wanted to see the Grand Canyon. That'd be a road trip we could take. Hit all of the local sights and national parks."

"You're going to have to heal for a while, anyway," Kerica nodded excitedly, "I'd love that! Instead of greeting cards we could grab t-shirts from each place we go, then take pictures to send to the others, make them all jealous," she giggled.

"Ya'll really unfair," Slate laughed, "I can pull some strings an' approve it fer ya with Fury, though. He kinda owes ya for this mess..." he looked down at Natasha and sighed.

"You know it wasn't your fault that the mission went sour, right?" Steve looked over at Slate a bit out of curiosity, but also determinedly firm. "It wasn't as bad as it could've been honestly."

"No, but..." Slate frowned, "It was my very first mission an' I was a horrible Handler. I didn' hardly direct ya'll besides telling ya ta go ta teh roof, an' I was too busy watching Kerica an' A.C. ta cover yer asses, an' I just...there was so much more that could've been done."

"Hey no." Steve shook his head. "If that's the case then I was a terrible leader. We were ambushed. We didn't know that there were more people, and I have a feeling that even if we did it would go down just as well as you expected it to. If anything, I'm surprised you actually went on the field, handlers usually direct from a safe distance away from the battle scene."

Slate furrowed his brows, "I wouldn't leave ya guys ta fend fer yerselves. I found seein' what was going on a lot easier than bein' told. I was able ta cover at least yers an' Soldier's backs from my position since teh stairway was near where their little arena was."

Kerica smiled, "See? That right there tells us you're not a bad Handler at all." She giggled as Tucker just gave her a confused expression.

Steve nodded his head. "Besides, we were also working with people that we didn't combine very well with too. The only two people that were our bridge was Bucky and J.J. Despite that, we did good."

"Friendly fire isn't very friendly," Slate agreed, looking up at the ceiling where the four new recruits were and Sunny's Family, "I've gotta contact Fury and get it approved to move them to the Base."

Steve nodded his understanding. "I don't think they'd mind it." He turned about to ask Bucky if his team would care much if Slate called Fury only to find that Bucky wasn't...there. "Why don't you go ahead and do that?"

Slate nodded and stood up. He hesitated, looked down at Nat before he took a breath and headed into the other room. Kerica looked at Steve and frowned, "What is it?"

"Bucky...left. I think he went with J.J but..." Something felt wrong. Bucky would've said something wouldn't he? Or was he just overthinking things?

"He might've gone to see if J.J was alright. Let's give him a few minutes," Kerica soothed, "He's your best friend, though. When you think you need to go find him, then go."

Steve relaxed a little though bit his lip. He'd wait...and hope that they weren't leaving too.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:27 am

"J.J. are you up there?" Bucky called up to the window of the small shed that Sunny's family had, "I need you to come down."

The shed was a rickety, falling apart building. There was only a few windows in it, and it was stuffy as hell. The walls were paper thin and J.J had left the window cracked open from where she had her nest. When she heard Bucky's voice, she abandoned her place and climbed down the ladder. Sunny and Mallory had put up a "second floor" so to speak for her when she started sleeping in here, though Mallory complained that she was going to get sick. She pushed open the door, wincing at the loud cracking it made and squeaking as she walked out. "What's going on?" She could see that he was poised. Like he had another mission. "Are we leaving?"

"Not 'we', Jayden," Bucky's eyes lost their hardness as he watched her, "I am. I was going to wait until later, but...things have gotten too hecktic. Too many things are left unfinished, I know...but I need you to stay here."

She felt like the world just slipped from underneath her. She had to be hearing this wrong. At the same time...she always knew they'd go their separate paths. "Why." She watched him, searching his facial expression, trying to gather what was going on. She felt disconnected.

"I don't belong here. I have changed too much, and I am incapable of adapting. The memories I've gathered are only bringing me pain, because I know I could never go back to the life I had before," Bucky explained. While some of that was true, it mostly wasn't. He had to get her to stay, though. "You have someone who loves you dearly, and would probably give his life for you. Mourn for you. Steve's already lost me once. It'd hurt, but not as badly. I'm upset at wanting to part with you, but I am a lone wolf, Jayden. You....you threw everything off when you decided to bond with me and claim me as your Alpha. I don't want to be anyone's Alpha."

J.J understood that. She understood him wanting to travel alone. She understood that she did fuck up his groove, she got that. She also knew war changed people, she knew Steve knew that too. "I can't stop you from leaving." She shook her head from side to side, taking a shuddering breath as she said it. "I think you're making a mistake, but I can't discourage you. I don't get why you want me to stay. I understand you wanting to be a lone wolf. I understand that our companionship was temporary...though I had hoped otherwise, but...nothing you're telling me makes sense as to /why/."

"I could try telling you why until I turned blue," Bucky sighed, "You just wouldn't understand...." He paused, and murmured a rare phrase, "I'm sorry. Don't follow me." He shook his head and reached out to pat her head, like a good dog, and walked around her.

"I'm still safe with you." J.J told him, the lump in her throat tight and her heart racing. She knew it wouldn't stop him, and she didn't want it to. She just couldn't bear for him to leave without knowing this. "You're still safe with me." She hoped the message would get across. She hoped that he understood what she was trying to convey.

"Right back at you," Bucky waved without turning his head back at her, and he disappeared into the forest. He wouldn't leave the area just yet. He knew Steve would come looking for him.

J.J felt tears sting her eyes. It's been a long time since she cried without a prompt. She quietly walked back into the shed just as Steve was leaving the house and was heading towards the forest.

He had been watching from the window, worried, nervous...he saw the conversation between the two of them and could only feel ice go down his stomach when he watched Bucky go into the forest. He didn't wait for Kerica, he didn't even really explain where he was going. He waited his minute...he needed to get closure at least. He hobbled his way into the forest, cursing a damn broken rib for his slowness in speed. It was probably still fast, but not enough to catch up with a complete healthy Super-Solider.

He entered the forest, and could nearly collapse in relief when he saw that Bucky hadn't strayed too far. "You are a jerk ya know that?" He demanded of him. "You can't be going around giving people heart attacks, Buck. That's not fair."

"Stevie..." Bucky visibly winced when he saw how the blond leaned heavily against a tree trunk, holding his side, "I knew you'd come out to talk to me. That damn intuition of yours never lets you live in peace." He released a heavy sigh. This was it, the moment of truth. "I'm leaving."

"Figured that." Steve didn't have time. He knew he didn't have time. "I just...I just /found/ you." He hated this. He hated that he was leaving. He already knew. Bucky told him that he wanted to leave J.J behind. "Just found you." He repeated.

"Hey, hey," Buck stepped closer to him and reached up with his good hand, putting his hand behind Steve's neck and he pulled him down so their forehead's touched. A comfort thing back when Steve still had asthma, to get him to breathe with him, to calm down before he had an attack. Funny...that he'd remember that now, of all times, "So did I. Or did you forget /I/ sought /you/ out? I'm not going to be gone long, ya little punk, so straighten up before you start crying on me." He pulled back and gently thumped the side of his fist on Steve's chest, smirking a bit at his confusion.

"I'm not gonna cry, jerk." Steve snorted, but his eyes were a little watery. The motion was so familiar and Steve almost would call it muscle memory. He hadn't expected it. "So what am I telling your dame? Tucker and Fury?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 pm

"Tell them that you guys are all injured, and having me around is a danger because now they know who I'm with. If I can make myself be spotted somewhere else, it'll get them off your trail and on me instead," Bucky explained, "It'll give you time to rest, to heal. I will contact you again when I think it's safe, okay? A few months, give or take. You /do/ have a broken rib after all, and Super Drugs or not, that'll take time. Don't tell Jayden, though. You're only allowed to tell Fury, Tucker, Kerica, and Teresa. The less people that know, the better."

Steve wasn't and was surprised that Bucky didn't want to tell J.J about his homecoming in a few months time. On one hand it was a way for her to not hold on hope...just in case something happened. "Why not tell her?" Steve didn't want to assume about his other idea.

"She needs to adapt to the world I lost. I know it's going to be near impossible for me to, I'm too much of a warrior and I've changed more than either of us would like to admit. I'm always going to be wondering. I can't do that to Jayden. I want her to bond, even fall in love with Pietro. She's holding herself back and refusing to settle because she firmly believes she doesn't belong there, either," Bucky shook his head, "She's scared to fall for Pietro because she thinks she's not allowed to. Trying to talk to her about it would just result in going in circles and /I/ don't have the patience for it."

Steve snorted and looked away, shaking his head fondly. "And there was a time you'd never shut up about a dame and I would be the one losing patience." Well, it was both a lie and the truth. A lie in the fact that Steve didn't technically lose patience as he just tuned him out and continued drawing in his sketchpad, trying to think of other things than the jealousy. "Though if she can't bond with Pietro, I don't think I'd mind it much if she bonded with Kerica." He made a face at the thought of her sister. It wasn't that Kerica couldn't protect herself, but her sister was a bitch in more ways than one really.

"She needs to bond with /somebody/, at least," Bucky amended. He paused and then looked at Steve with a tilt of his head, "Speaking of Kerica...can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." Steve looked back over at Bucky, a small smile on his face.

"Even if you're not ready to tell her yet....will you at least tell me? Do you love her? Actually say it." Bucky wanted to know Steve was serious. He wanted to know she was someone he could go to, and it's definitely not some fling. Kerica couldn't be another Peggy, where he made promises and then left her behind.

It didn't surprise him that Bucky would ask. He was always looking out for him. He always wanted him to be happy, to find happiness. "I love her." He said, not breaking eye-contact. Bucky deserved that much. "But...I gotta ask, what about Teresa? Do you love her?"

Ah, there was the kicker. Bucky shook his head, his shoulders dropping sadly, "No."

Steve frowned and nodded his head, looking away. It was probably too much to ask for. Maybe he shouldn't have used the word love. "I didn't mean-"

"...but I want to," Bucky cut him off. He gave Steve a lopsided smile, "She's another reason I'm coming back, of course. Tell her if anyone wants to send me something or give me a message, send them to her sister. It' going to take me a little while to get back to the US, but I'll get there eventually." He turned around and called behind him, "Take her out to a dance for me. I want her to tell me I can do it better when I come back!"

Steve laughed and waved, "Will do." He said as he watched Bucky disappear into the forest. His shoulders slumped and he took a breath. He stayed there a while before turning around and heading out of the forest, trying to hide the tears that were wanting to fall down his cheeks. He'll see him again. That'll be enough for him. He was just sorry their time was cut so short was all.

When Steve came inside, Kerica was by his side immediately, reaching up and caressing his cheeks, "Steve?" He only had to look at her with those blue eyes so full of sadness for her to understand and she bit her lips, feeling her heart ache with him. Bucky had been a great person to have around, and she felt like she was losing a friend, too, "Lionheart...c'mere," she murmured and guided him back to the couch so she could hug him without hurting his rib.

He curled around around her, burying his face into her neck. He wasn't sobbing or crying, but he was holding on to her and was accepting the comfort that she was giving him. He felt awful, and he was glad that she was there, holding and supporting him. "He'll be back in a few months." He said, his voice cracking. "We just can't tell J.J, he wants to break their bond."

"That's going to be hell..." Kerica frowned, tenderly playing with the hairs at the back of his neck, rubbing the space between his shoulder blades, "She's probably going to push Pietro away before she accepts him, and I wonder who'll she'll actually accept and bond with instead. She can't just /not/ have a bond, her soul wouldn't be able to handle it. All we can do is be there for her, though."

"What do you mean?" Steve carefully dislodged himself from Kerica so he could look at her while she talked. His heart doing flip-flops. "Her soul needs a bond?" He knew that she needed an Alpha, which made sense. She didn't want to hurt people, that's why she escaped the Cage. He also knew that she needed to adapt...but this was different.

"That's...well..." Kerica fumbled, looking sheepish, "You know the phrase 'tugging at your heartstrings'? Or have you heard of the 'red pinkie string'?" Her cheeks splotched with red from embarrassment.

"I heard of both. One of them is a Japanese folklore isn't it? That the red string connects to your soul mate?" Steve questioned, curiously tilting his head.

"...Yes," Kerica nodded, "Though it's...not much of a folklore if...I can see it, now is it?" she held up her own pinky and wiggled it, then placed her hand back in her lap, "You know how Jayden is always referring to the 'home of the heart' and then the 'home of the soul' sort of thing? That's kind of what she's referring to, I think. She's got many strong strings with people and they're all different colors. There's several yellow, a couple purple that connect to the resistance people, there's always one Soulmate one, and a couple blue. The one with Bucky was purple...family."

"I knew they saw each other as family, but if she has so many strings then....it should be easy for her to find a bond...wouldn't it?" Steve asked carefully. It'd be hard because it wouldn't be Bucky, and it would be hell because he wouldn't doubt J.J would hold a candle for him. But...she'd have options. She'd have options and that was a good thing.

"It's not...that easy," Kerica grimaced, "Bucky's wasn't /purple/, purple. It had more of a pinkish-magenta hue to it, but I just called it purple because I didn't know what it meant. I kind of made an estimated guess. Strings can change color, too. I've seen the magenta waver through several strings since I've known her, but they haven't stayed that way for very long."

"Do you know who the magenta wavered to the most?" Steve questioned. Maybe it'll be a start on getting her to bond, by putting the person she trusted the most second or third in close proximity. Then he paused and sighed, "Or do you think we shouldn't try to get her to bond with anyone till Sam talks to her?"

"She's going to relapse while we're here. She's already isolated herself without Quicky, and that was /before/ Bucky left," the brunette shook her head. "The strings between her and you was blue, acquaintances, but after her freak-out it was really bright magenta. It's been switching between magenta, yellow, and purple since then. Before I came and found you the other day, where you told me about the decision for me to go on this mission, she and I had a meditation session her way. Then I told her about the Chakra Meditation and while she was getting interested in it, the string with me went from yellow to magenta. It was rather strong after the meditation session in the field last night, too."

"So it's between you and me." Steve nodded. Between the Alphas, just like Bucky had said. J.J had said that she saw Kerica as one, even when Kerica had denied it. "How would you feel about her bonding with you?"

There was a moments pause while she thought about it seriously. "I...really wouldn't understand it, but I'd do my best to be whatever she needs me to be," she explained honestly, "What about you?"

"I honestly don't know." Steve bit his lip as he thought about it. "I don't want to be put on a pedestal, but at the same time she might seek out a connection from her old bond. I know that she trusts me due to Bucky and if she starts seeing me like family already then it's more than possible that she'll bond with me. Or she might bond with us both. I bet that's something that could happen." He shook his head. "I think I'd do what you do...and try my best to be what she needs. I wouldn't be surprised if she sees us as parental figures if Bucky already took the big brother role, but it could be sibling too."

"We'll just have to wait and see, then," Kerica nodded and she hugged him, "I'm glad he's going to come back, in any case." The next couple months were going to be one interesting roller-coaster ride, but as it was, they had to endure for at least another day or two here.

()
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Wave had heard that Solider had left the Companion behind. Slate had sighed loudly, once more needing to call Fury and letting him know that they were down a person. Arctic wasn't surprised by this and neither was Sunny or Rose. None of them were. Bucky was a wanderer they all knew that. Until Hydra was down and over with, he wasn't going to stop. Maybe not even then.

He debated about waiting. Waiting until they were back at the base. Slate was gracious enough to speak on their behalf and considering they managed to get in without much problems, Fury granted it. Now the Resistance Team weren't going to be Hydra, but S.H.E.I.L.D pretending to be Hydra. Sunny's family would get a more secure safe house. It would be swell.

However, he was tired. Emotionally drained and he could feel his heart breaking in a thousand pieces. Even if he did wait until J.J healed, he knew it wouldn't be good. He knocked on the shed door before coming inside. The area was pitch black with only the moonlight as a light. There was a flickering orange glow on the ceiling and he looked over where the rope ladder was, the light getting stronger. He forgot that Mallory gave J.J a lantern for the shed.

He climbed up the rope, taking care of not hurting himself and pulled himself onto the second floor. He looked towards where J.J was cuddled next to the window, pillows were everywhere and she was hugging her favorite. A few blankets were wrapped around her like a burrito. She looked over at him, her eyes red-rimmed and her nose running. She waved, taking care not to talk.

He smiled sadly as he approached and sat down, being careful not to disrupt her nest. Mallory had given her the blankets and the pillows and the mattress mat the moment she learned that it was all J.J was used to...and how she flinched at the luxury. A house, everyone had learned, was too much. Bucky managed to break her in somewhat, but...she never really went in further than she had to. Too many memories of an escape.

For the longest time they didn't speak. They just listened to the crickets chattering and feeling the humid warmth settle over them. She didn't have air conditioning or a fan, and the air was a bit stale. The weight of it felt sticky and uncomfortable too. He was probably already sweating through his shirt, but he wasn't going to complain.

He took off his shirt however, and she barely flicked a glance at him before looking back at the window. He folded the shirt and placed it down on the edge of the nest. Again, she barely glanced over. He broke the silence and the chorus of the cricket's song. "Talk to me."

It was an order. It wasn't an order. J.J didn't respond for a little bit, still watching the guest house. "He left."

"I know."

"I didn't do something right."

"You really think that's why he'd leave?"

"I don't understand."

No. Felice watched her, sighing. No, she wouldn't understand. He reached out, about to touch, but then thought better of it. He didn't retract his hand, but placed it on the blankets. The light of the lantern flicked and he scooted closer, watching to see if she'd raise to her haunches. He wasn't a fool.

She was always armed.

She pushed herself away from the glass and looked at him. Felice let her look at him, not moving unless she thought it was okay. "I can strip you if you want me to."

"Can you?" He questioned. "You're emotionally compromised."

It was harsh.

It was the truth.

She nodded and he laid down on her nest, resting on his stomach and shoving pillows aside so that he could be more comfortable. He did find one pillow to put under his head. He could hear her rub her hands together and he took a breath and let it out slowly. He could feel her straddle his waist as she started to massage him, her fingers digging into the muscle.

"You burned out." She spoke after a while. "You were so torn about the serum that you burned yourself out. You felt like you were betraying the Solider...a friend."

So she wasn't going to call him Bucky anymore. "Yeah." He could only agree.

He could feel her work again with the massage. going to the shoulders, up the spine, down the ribs, and back up again. It felt like a circle and the more that she dug and rubbed the more relaxed he felt. They didn't speak, her concentrating on keeping him relaxed, and him being lulled into a doze. He could feel her painstakingly take the pain and the hurt and the mental exhaustion and replace it with more relaxing, tranquil, positive energy. "How do you think you're apprentice would do?"

"I don't have one."

"Student I mean."

"I still don't have one."

"Kerica's not your student?"

"No."

Felice wanted to call bullshit, but at the same time it was possible it wasn't that.

"I think she would be able to heal your chakras."

"Chakras?"

"They're places in the body...they have different colors and meanings," J.J offered. "You can meditate on them."

"I know what they are," Felice snorted. "I'm wondering how you know."

"Kerica."

"So you're her student then."

"Possibly. I'm not very good."

He didn't respond to that. He let out a loud sigh instead and felt his throat constrict. It wouldn't be the first time he for some reason starting crying for no reason during the process. It was a release of the tension and the holding back. Sometimes, he laughed when nothing was particularly funny.

He didn't know how long he laid there, half-way between a doze, sniffling and blinking tears away from his eyes. He could feel her slowly down in her work, a massage becoming more like a soothing rub and then a gentle brush of the fingers. A soothing motion going up and down and up and down.

She got off of him and laid down, facing him. They were both in tears and he could see that her nose was bleeding. Funny he didn't feel anything drip onto his back. It most likely probably just started. He dug through his pockets, he always carried one in order to help with injury, and gave it to her.

She looked at it like it was covered in drugs, like it was dipped in chloroform. She took it and pressed it against her nose, sighing and then choking. He opened his side and she crawled towards him, curling against him as he held her with one arm. He could feel her tears against his skin and he pressed a kiss into her hair, rubbing gently on her back.

They didn't speak for the rest of the night, both of them mentally drained and exhausted from the day's events. Tomorrow morning would be a different day.
~+~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:37 am

The next morning, Beauregard practically threw himself at Felice when he came in for breakfast wrapping his arms around around his torso and nuzzling his chest, "I missed you last night!" he whined, but it was in a playful manner. When he looked up he was smiling in an understanding and loving way, "How do you feel, mon amour?" he kissed his nose with a cute 'mwa' sound.

"I feel better, lighter." Felice hugged him back, kissing his lips with a soft smack and smiling. "Are the she-devils up yet or have they yet to make an appearance?" He loved his nieces to death, but even he was glad that he wasn't the one they chose for a wake up call if they decided to go that route.

Rose winked, "They're awake, but they're getting morning routine done before they wake "Uncle Steve" and Kerica who are still passed out on the couch. I remember Soldier tellin' us that Steve gets up at the crack of dawn, but not only is he injured, he might be thrown off by the time difference," he concluded. "Nat is awake, too, though weak. She's not happy Buck left."

"Yeah...." Felice sighed softly, "J.J's upset too. I don't think she'll come inside unless the girls or Steve somehow manage to convince her." He shrugged helplessly at his boyfriend, "I don't want to be him if he ever returns."

"He is definitely a heart-breaker. Unfortunately, everyone knew it would happen, too. Doesn't seem to matter," Beau sighed and he hugged him one more time before pulling away, "Mal is working on preparing breakfast. She's kind of excited to have so many to cook for, and Alex is enjoying helping her, too. Shocked they haven't contaminated the counters yet," he had a lecherous grin on his face and laughed when Felice shoved him

"Please, you and I both know that's our job." Felice snorted, shaking his head fondly at Beau. "They have little ones running about. Mal's always loved cooking for a big get together and if there's fire, Alex's there."

Beauregard grinned and shrugged, "Well, in any case, I'm very glad you feel better. You should probably go take a shower though before Mal yells at you. The kiddies should be down in...a minute. They were excited about getting the jump on our Captain."

"Oh no," Felice laughed and kissed Beau again. "I'll take one then before Mal mothers me to death. You can come with if you want."

Rose scrunched his nose up, "But cold water is so awful!" he whined, "You and Arctic like it but Sunny and I are definitely nope."

"I could keep you warm," Felice purred. "You wouldn't have to stand underneath it for very long."

"So tempting," Rose hummed in return, sliding his hand up Felice's chest, his lips brushing against his jaw, but then he shoved him away playfully, giggling, "I already took my shower today, though, and Mallory is having me set the table. Go on, shoo," he waved his hands and sauntered away towards the dining room.

Felice rolled his eyes to hide a pout and walked himself upstairs, being quiet around the couch even though he knew the girls would be racing down. He barely gets up the stairs when they did just that, barely saying hi to him, too focused on their mission and he decided /now/ was probably a good idea to make himself scarce so that no one could say it was his idea to have the girls wake up Captain America AKA a veteran solider.

Steve was blissfully asleep and dead to the world on the couch, barely holding onto Kerica. Or he had been until a loud, "WAKE UP UNCLE STEVE" made him jolt and when he felt two bodies slam into him did he actually sit up and looked down to see what the ruckus was about, his heart racing in his chest. He wasn't used to being waken up like this unless it was an emergancy....and having two little girls - the eldest looking between 5-4 and the littlest was 3-2 - smile at him like the devils. The eldest looking child had long strawberry blonde hair and melted chocolate colored eyes and missing incisors that reminded him of a toothless vampire. The littlest was grinning bright, her hair the same color as her father's, probably a little lighter and her eyes were more hazel. Both of them were still in nightgowns.

"Good morning? You shouldn't jump on people like that," he gently scolded. "And where did Uncle Steve come from?" He didn't know them...so why would they take a liking to him? Unless they were Avenger fans, but then wouldn't that be Uncle America or Captain or something? God his brain hurt and it was barely noon.

The eldest girl giggled, "Uncle Bucky talked about Steve a lot." She looked over at Kerica and Steve could already see a lightbulb going off in her head.

"Ooh, no." Steve shook his head. "You're not jumping on Kerica. She's tired and needs sleep."

Kerica yawned and cracked open her eyes, "It's too late," she mumbled and rubbed her eyes from the sleepy tears that beaded them, "I'm a light sleeper, and who could miss shouting like that?" She stretched and then shivered. She'd been warm with Steve's arm draped around her. "Who are you little ones?"

The youngest one let out a loud squeal and Steve wanted to cover his ears, but instead he winced and looked away. He could hear laughter in the kitchen. The oldest on the other hand puffed herself up proudly. "I'm Amelia. That's Erin. Cousin J.J calls us tiny ones."

"Ja-ja." Erin echoed, Steve wondered if that was her way of saying yes or if that was her way of saying J.J's name. Either way, she started to make her way towards Kerica, crawling to a stand and then walking unbalanced. He held himself still in hopes that she wouldn't stumble too much, and kept on alert in case he had to quickly grab her if she fell down. Which, to no one's surprise, did when tripped over Steve's thigh.

Kerica's was surprised her reflexes were so fast so early in the morning, but she caught the toddler under the arm-pits where Steve also grabbed her waist, and she grinned before taking her completely into her arms and settled her in her lap, "You both are cuties," she complimented, ruffling Erin's hair and causing her to giggle and bat away her hands.

Amelia beamed as she crawled her way into Steve's lap, not to be outdone by her sister. Steve was a little hesitant, as much as he liked kids (and Bucky's sisters) he wasn't sure about strangers' children. They liked him well enough it seemed, and he probably could blame Bucky for it too. "Are you staying for breakfast? Mom likes cooking for big people so we'll have enough."

"Yeah we're staying. We can't go anywhere yet anyway." Steve laughed. Big people. Well, she wasn't wrong. "It'd be a shame to miss your mom's cooking. Been a while since we had a home-cooked meal."

Kerica tilted her head at him and then blushed a bit, "I could always cook for you, Steve, if you are interested in Japanese food." She shifted shyly, then added, "You look so nervous. I don't think you have to be."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Steve's cheeks reddened, "I didn't mean for that to come out the way that it did." He didn't want Kerica to feel like she had to. "I wouldn't mind trying your cooking though, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Amalia giggled while her sister was happily snuggled in Kerica's arms and watching Steve with wide eyes. "It's okay. We're new." She told her as if it explained everything. Which, it did. Steve didn't know how Mallory would take her children to talking to strangers, and the girl seemed to realize that. "Cousin J.J is the same way...only a little more bad."

"Worse?" He corrected, but still curious.

Amelia nodded, "Uncle Bucky could tell you, but he's not here." She pouted. Steve had to wonder about how these girls knew that. Window probably. He doubted Bucky went up to say goodbye to them. If anyone could get him to stay, it'd be the children. Bucky always had a hard time saying no when it came down to them. At least, the Bucky he remembered did. "Uncle Gier is no good either, he's just as bad. Maybe worse than Cousin J.J, I dunno." She shrugged. "Uncle Bucky, Papa Felice, and Uncle Beau aren't bad around us. Uncle Bucky used to push me on the swings really high. Not Erin. Erin likes going up and down. She's scared of high places." There was a pause. "Mom doesn't care as long as you don't hurt us. You're Captain America so you wouldn't even if we are part Germany."

"German." Steve chuckled softly. "And I promise that's not why I'm nervous."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Kerica scooted so she was sitting right beside him and set Erin on her knees, her hands supporting her around the waist. Using the little one's hand, she made her use her pointer finger to poke Amelia in the nose, "Boop!" She giggled, "How could anyone hurt somebody as cute as you two? Nope, nope! We won't!" She hoped that her being silly would bout Steve at ease.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Amelia blinked in shocked and Erin clapped her to her mouth giggling. "Boop!" Erin reached up and poked Kerica's nose in payback for her sister and covered her own nose to protect. Steve laughed as Amelia pretended to duck into Steve's chest for protection in case Kerica tried again.

"You can't bop me now!" She cried. "I got Captain America on my side."

"Are you absolutely sure about that?" Steve asked teasingly as he gently poked Amelia on her side, causing her to squeal and move away. "Huh, I didn't know you were ticklish."

"Erin!!!!"

"Boop boop." Erin said through muffled hands, keeping her eyes on Kerica though she did glance at Amelia to see what her sister was doing. She let her hands go and tried to reach for her sister, but her arms were too short. She looked up at Kerica, "Sides!!!"

"Her sides?" Steve questioned, a grin on his face. "Already got that figured, champ."

"Feet!" Erin cried letting her mouth and nose go as she pointed at her sister's feet.

"Ah, that is easier to reach."

Amelia let out a shriek as he grabbed her ankle. "Noooooooo!!!!! Erin you tailor!"

Steve burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Kerica giggled and started tickling Erin, "Don't worry, I got her!" She assured Amelia, getting her sides and soon the kids were on the floor, having gotten there in their attempts to escape. "Say mercy!" She said, working on both now since Steve couldn't bend over to join her. Erin was trapped between her legs but she was tickling Amelia's feet, who was wrapped in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:00 pm

~Meanwhile~
Natasha had to admit, this was probably the one of the few times that she admired Clint. If being poisoned hurt enough to make her feel like her entire body was a bruise and feeling heavier than she's felt in a long time, then she could imagine what it'd feel like on someone without enhanced genetics. Clint coming to mind first since he was always in bad case scenarios.

She looked over to her right, half-expecting her partner, but instead seeing her new handler. He was asleep and she was kind of thankful for it. It gave her a chance to think, to analyze. The whole mission sucked, they were outgunned. It should've been a stealth mission, and then drag the Avengers in. They had thought there were less people, not more.

She was /still/ ticked to hear that Bucky had decided to run off. She never thought she'd hear that the Winter Solider lacked guts. She understood the reasoning behind it, but it was such stupid reasoning, he was probably thinking his lucky stars that she was unable to move too much or well enough to hit him over the head and make him think.

Slate...he chewed off more than he could chew and she knew he knew that. The poor guy was exhausted, she could see it in his posture and the way he had no guard up. Military people were light sleepers, he should've realized she was awake instantly from how much she was shifting in the bed to prop herself up. She knew that half of this was to be close to J.J.

J.J didn't /have/ any reason to be apart of this. Steve had photographic memory, if it was about gathering information, he could do it in her stead. Natasha was a great hacker and knew how to get around even /Tony's/ databases. It was how she made her living.

No. Fury had thought that putting J.J out there would give Bucky a reason to fight. Natasha knew that line of thinking and boy was he going to be upset that Bucky would cut ties with J.J the moment he thought that J.J was working for the other side. He was also going to be ticked about Acid Cobra, and Natasha was seething herself. She was careless.

She pushed the covers off of her and gently tapped Slate. "Come on." She said loudly. "Wake up, kid, I can smell bacon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:00 am

Slate's head snapped up but his eyes were so unfocused, it took a moment and several blinks before he registered what was going on. "Tasha...how're ya feelin'? Yer obe lucky lass, ya hear? If it weren't for Ker'ca's Pa, you'd done be dead..." He rambled a bid, accent thick from being groggy and he might've called back asleep if someone pushed him over. He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Natasha smiled. "If it wasn't for J.J's quick thinking I'd be dead too." She told him. "I wouldn't have survived a plane trip all the way back to NYC. Speaking of, you know we're down a member now, right?" Without giving him a chance to respond she walked towards the door and opened it, hearing loud squeals. "Looks like the kiddies are up. Wanna go out and play?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Slate shifted to stand and he groaned as his back popped, "Okay...yeah, food sounds good." He smiled and followed after her, "Think J.J. will join us? I feel like by now Pietro would've found out she's not with him. I feel like he'd want to skype her or something."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Natasha shrugged. "I don't know." Pietro would skype J.J, but he wouldn't dare let her starve and would hang up on her the moment it was said that breakfast was ready. But...that didn't mean that once J.J hung up that she'd come into the house. "We'll have to talk to the girls and find out more about their cousin J.J." Children were easy to talk to, and easy to get information out of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:50 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Slate agreed, watching Natasha closely. He was still worried for her, but while she still looked weak, she was much better. He felt he was finally able to completely relax, and tonight he might actually be able to sleep soundly.

~*~

"I voke up in de infirmary and knew I vas home, but I looked around an' you veren't here. You vould have been right vith me," Pietro's voice was very sad and he looked like a kicked puppy as he spoke to Jayden over the tablet as he sat in the infirmary. Vision was asleep in another bed and Wanda was in one between him and the red-skinned man reading a book, but she was listening to his conversation. It was kind of obvious by how she hadn't turned her page in a while, "Something is vrong, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 pm

J.J sighed as she gathered her tablet and moved it so that she could lay herself down a little better on the body pillow. A blanket was covering her lower half, leaving her upper body exposed. She hadn't changed out of her outfit from yesterday and her hair was still a mess. "Something's wrong." She said after a while of silence. She started picking at another blanket that was underneath the body pillow, uncertain of how to word this. "But I stayed behind because it was emergencies only and I'm not an emergency. You and Vision were in trouble. Wanda was in trouble too. She can't fight without her hands. Priories are first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:15 pm

"Wanda was fine," he huffed, "She followed Vision because he vas hurt. What is wrong vith you?" Pietro asked, "I need you talk to me, but I cannot get you to relax vithout you vith me. I don't like dis thing," his frown deepened and he shook the tablet a bit, becoming even more dejected. Gripping his side, he tried to take deep breaths, "Vhen will you be home and by my side again?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:21 pm

"I don't know...sometime today maybe." J.J bowed her head, looking away from the camera as she felt tears prick behind her eyes. She wanted the comfort and the relaxation, but she was scared. "I don't think you can trust me to be safe anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Pietro wanted to throw the tablet in his frustration, but he couldn't really get out of bed to go catch it, so instead he just flopped it on his lap and ran both hands through his hair, taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly. Picking it back up, he stared down at her picture, "Of course you're still zafe to me, an' I'm still zafe to you, dragă!" he hissed at her, angry she thought any different, eyes stinging, "I feel horrible without you here. Weak, testy, unhappy...I snapped at Wanda earlier and all she vas trying to do vas comfort me."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Wanda could hear a choked sound on the other end of the tablet and she knew that she had to step in. She loved her brother dearly, and she knew that he was eager to see her. She also could see and tell that her brother was hurt deeply that J.J felt differently. She gently closed the book and moved so that she was on Pietro's bed instead. She placed a comforting hand on his bicep and gently moved the tablet so that she could see J.J.

She wasn't inside the house. That's the first thing that Wanda noticed. Second was the monstrous amount of pillows and blankets. It practically looked like a nest. It had to be so drafty there...Wanda was thankful it wasn't winter, she'd be freezing cold otherwise. Wanda had a bad feeling about this and she gripped her brother's shoulder a little tighter.

"It's true." She said after a moment when she noticed J.J wasn't talking anymore. "He's being a child and throwing a tantrum. I wouldn't want to come home to that." It got her to smile, just a little. "Are you safe where you are right now?" Away from the group and everyone?

J.J nodded. "I'm okay. Mallory knows that this is my place. She won't let anyone but Felice or the little ones come in."

"It's a shame I didn't get to meet them." Wanda clicked her tongue. "They sound like troublemakers."

"That they are." J.J smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next