CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Pietro shook his head, "Maybe vhen S.H.I.E.L.D. moves Sunny's family we might see dem again, like de old man's place. I think he'll be 'ere about de zame time as you guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:54 pm

"He decided to do a roundabout trip?" J.J rolled her eyes. "So we'll be there sometime tonight most likely or tomorrow morning." She lingered for a moment and then smiled. "I should let you both go. I'll talk to you when I'm there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:07 pm

()

"Well you all look like shit," Clint came into the infirmary once given Teresa's permission and he jogged over, "Vision! You look like you got hit by Thor's hammer a few times, and Pietro!" He knocked the blond over back of the head when he reached him, "You look like a ghost you're so pale! What in the world were you kids up to? What did I miss that has everyone down for at least two months?! Cap' has a broken rib or two I heard, Natasha got poisoned and Bucky's gone?"

"Dat's vhat you get for being gone, ol' man," Pietro snorted, rubbing his head, "Good to zee you, too."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 am

Wanda smiled warmly and looked at Clint. "We also have a few more people that will be joining us. Well, kind of. Hydra Resistance Forces." She wondered how Clint would take that kind of news. She knew that Clint was the type that looked for potential allies in enemies. That's how he befriended Natasha after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:08 am

"I'll have to meet them to see what they're like but if they've been approved then they can't be too bad," Clint nodded.

"Thor's hammer wouldn't feel this bad, I imagine," Vision commented, voice soft and still weak, "I am better than I was, however. Teresa still will not let me leave the infirmary for another day, but I am fine with that. The quiet is nice...though it's not going to be so quiet soon." He tightened his arm around Wanda's waist. He knew Pietro would ignore Teresa's orders to not move too much in order to be near J.J. Unfortunately, J.J. probably didn't want the attention or he'd push her away by being too clingy. How to tell that to the blond?
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:37 am

Wanda stayed near Vision, knowing his thoughts about J.J and her brother. She had to admit, she didn't know how to break it to him either. J.J probably wouldn't even come in to the infirmary, even if she was injured. Which would be a bad move since Teresa would be angry. "They're...eccentric." Wanda decided to explain to Clint. "Natasha has a fanboy in the Resistance team. His name is Sunflower, or Alex."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:12 am

"Well that's going to be interesting," Clint chuckled, "I should probably go down to the landing pad to help with them when they get there, then. I think I heard over the com they'd be here in twenty minutes," he nodded, then pointed at Pietro, "You stay here, kid. Follow Teresa's order, you here me? Let J.J. come to you, too, we did just lose Bucky. She's going to be upset, understandably."

Pietro opened his mouth to protest,t hen he drooped as he concented non-verbally that he was correct, "Whatever yu say, ol' man."

"Good," Clint nodded then looked at Wanda, "You just chill with Vision and take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Wanda just smiled warmly at Clint, "I can only try."
~+~
Much to Wanda's surprise, J.J had walked through the infermery doors on her own accord. She bit her lip to keep quiet. Maybe the gunshot wound was worse than was initially thought. She watched as J.J walked over to Pietro's bedside. "Can I...?" She asked, gesturing to his side.

She had bruises under her eyes, dark rings and were bloodshot. While Wanda couldn't read her like others, it wasn't hard to tell that Bucky's disappearance hit her hard. She turned towards Vision and arched an eyebrow. While she could read his mind, it was hard for her to get her thoughts to him. Hopefully the idea of the question of what was going on would get an answer. Not that Wanda was upset that J.J would go to her brother, but this wasn't the planned reaction.

Or maybe it was just the very beginning of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:52 pm

"Yu don' have ta ask to be with me," Pietro assured opening his arms for her a bit, "Dese beds aren't really made for two, but I don' mind if yu lay on me." He wanted to grin, happy she was here, but seeing her so beat up and not just feeling, but seeing her emotions made him feel horrible.

"I believe they bonded in a way that none of us know about during their time together this past week. We may have second-guessed them for the wrong reasons," Vision explained softly, "They may have promised each other something, or made a silent agreement along the line. Either way, she's here now to see him, even though everyone knows how he is."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:23 pm

J.J pursed her lips together, and instead of getting into the bed she found a chair and scooted it as close as she could so that she could rest her head into his lap. While she was okay with lying on top of him, she wanted a different kind of attention and Pietro seemed to understand it. His fingers started to pet her hair, stroking, combing, playing.

Wanda pursed her lips together as she watched them. J.J was very careful not to make any promises, but maybe she did make one...or maybe it was the whole "I'm safe to you" speech Pietro gave her through skype. Whatever it was, she was glad that J.J wasn't locking herself up in her room. That would hurt more.

"Steve and Natasha should be coming in here for Teresa to look over." J.J muttered into Pietro's thigh. "I'll leave when they do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:26 pm

"I will come find you when Dr. River lets me go," Pietro promised, "I won't let you be alone too long, unless you want to be. Why aren't you letting Dr. Rivera look you over, though to patch you up?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:33 pm

"Because I don't trust myself." J.J said honestly. "Felice already looked it over and thinks that the stitching will hold, and even if it doesn't, Solider and Felice taught me how to stitch. All of the resistance team knows how to." She took a breath. "I think...I think until I can trust myself again, you should stay clear of me until I come to you. I really shouldn't be here in the first place, but I didn't want to go to the room yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:19 pm

"I trust yu, but if yu don' trust yu den..." Quicksilver took a deep breath, "I'll wait until yu give me de okay. I'll admit, I won' like it, but I'll wait as long as yu need me to," he ran his fingers through her short hair tenderly, "I care about yu, and I'll do vhatever yu ask. I know it'll be worth it."

Vision was a bit taken aback, but it seemed like that was something he'd told her already. "Thatwould explain," he murmured to Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Wanda felt her heart break for both of them. She knew Pietro wanted to be there for her, and she couldn't imagine what it was like to not trust your own self. She knew that powers could get out of hand, god knows that it happened to her. Steve would more than likely try to talk to her, Kerica too. Pietro might try to stop them, but...Steve never had a good sense of self-preservation.

Speaking of Steve and Kerica, she could see them coming towards the infermery from the glass windows. Teresa was also probably coming back from the back, getting ready to face the worst of it. Natasha was also along for the ride, Slate nearby even though the redhead was walking fine by herself.

J.J also saw them and abruptly stood up. "I have to go." She squeezed Pietro's hand and left, dodging the four of them and walking away in a brisk walk. She nearly crashed into Steve since she wasn't exactly looking where she was going, but didn't stop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:06 am

"Too many people scare her right now," Vision observed as the four came into the facility's hospital, "Hello, Captain. It's nice to see you. How's your rib?"

"Quicky, are you okay?" Kerica asked as she joined him, "Jay ran off pretty quickly but she was in here for a little while."

"Yeah...I'll be alright. I know it'll be vorth de wait to see her again," he nodded to himself, though still looked sad. Looking over to Teresa he asked, "Are Vision and me ready tu be released yet?" He actually wanted to be alone right now, too, just...curled into a ball to the best of his ability with his side so banged up. She'd healed a portion of it with the same tech that healed Clint and saved his life, but he still needed to recover.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm

J.J was a frightened animal. Wanda knew what a person looked like when they felt like they were cornered. J.J was a fighter by all means necessary, but she wouldn't fight if she could help it. "Abandonment." She looked over at Steve and Kerica. "You and Natasha look like death."

"Thanks." Steve said, wincing a little. "I'm healing better than what I could be. What would take a week or so for a normal person, is taking me only a few days. It could've been much worse. How about you, Vision? Are you feeling any better?"

Natasha snorted, but said nothing. Steve would minimize his pain till he was blue in the face.

"I want to keep Vision for one more day." Teresa looked apologetic over at the man. "I'm paranoid about you getting sick or worse." She looked over at Pietro and pursed her lips. "You can go." She said after a moment. "But you're on bed rest and you come back here for a check up at the end of the week. If it feels like it's getting worse or not healing properly, you come to me."

Wanda nodded understanding. She was worried about Vision, but was glad that her brother could be let go. "I can look after him." She said and turned towards Vision. "But I will visit often."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:58 pm

"Come when you can, my dear," Vision said gently, smiling at her with adoration, "I will be fine."

Pietro didn't bolt out of the room like Kerica thought he would. He was sulky and held his side as he left, making her frown, "I hope he and J.J. will be okay." Looking at Steve she shook her finger at him, "You better take more than a few days to rest, though. If not Teresa's wrath, you'll feel mine, Steve. Ya hear me?"

Vision's face lifted up in amusement, "The ladies have you cornered, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"I can get out of it." He mouthed over at Vision before looking down at Kerica. "I'll be fine. I'll only need just a few days." He assured her gently. "And don't worry about them. J.J's the one that I'm more concerned about honestly." He couldn't blame her. Really, really couldn't. "I'm going to see if Sam's willing to talk to her, and offer her that option."

Teresa wanted to sigh loudly, "Because of the serum. You know you're not invincible even if you think you are. Good idea about Sam though...but isn't he a V.A? It's going to be way difficult for him to talk to someone that's not a vet."

Steve could only make a face over at Teresa. "I know."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:02 am

"Steve, just take the couple extra days an' make it a week," Slate coaxed, "We're down for two months and besides, ya can take that time ta decide what ya want to take on yer road trip, an' where ya want ta go, too."

"I wouldn't bother trying to trap him." Natasha knew very well that Steve was mentally sending her a "thank you". "He does what he wants to do. Though I didn't know that you were planning a getaway." She looked over at Steve. "Planning on eloping without a proper witness?"

Kerica blushed darkly at that, "No! Just to go see the sights, like Mt. Rushmore for his birthday and then the Grand Canyon and stuff."

"The patriotic places?" Natasha asked, smirking over at Steve. "You know there's a roadmap that can take you to all of the places that are worth seeing in all 50 states. Why not do that?"

Steve gave Natasha a slight look, "That can either be exactly 2 months or go over into 3."
Natasha's lips only curved into a smile. "Better get to packing then, hm?"

"Not Vegas," Kerica's face contorted, "That's a trap and I'm not interested in it or gambling anyway."

"Well, you enjoy your vacation," Vision chuckled low, trying not to jerk his body too much.

"Thanks Vision." Steve laughed softly. "Am I free to go, Teresa or-"

"Go," Teresa sighed as she waved her hand at him. "You and Kerica got planning to do. If you stop by Colorado or Chicago for any reason, I'll give you people you can stay with so you can save a little on hotel fare."

"I'm not going-" Steve frowned deeply at Teresa.

"Believe me, you'll make everyone's day if you do." Teresa beamed. "Hell they'd be happy Kerica has someone to introduce to the family before Christmas."

Natasha had to surpress her own urge to laugh at the way Steve's jaw clenched. He couldn't argue meeting the parents if they considered themselves Kerica's family.

Kerica blushed again, "Your mom and my dad really are a thing, aren't they? I mean, after I told him you wanted me to come over for Christmas he was more than okay with it."

"He was there for her when the hard times hit." Teresa was smiling warmly. "And their both doctors, they don't have to worry about what their children get up to since we're all grown up. It's a match made in heaven if you ask me."

Steve blinked, taken aback completely by this. Natasha on the other hand didn't look at all surprised.

"Meara deserves to be happy...not too sure about your mom's passed. You've shared here and there, but," Kerica shrugged, "After what Yami did to him, a woman that won't try to murder him will be a nice change, I'm sure." She looked at Steve, "Fine then, let's go pack and find that book she mentioned."

Steve allowed himself to be dragged out of the infermery and looked at Kerica, "I didn't know that your dad and her mom were a thing." He said quietly. "I always thought it was a friend of a family or something."

Kerica shook her head, a soft smile on her face, "Yeah, they never made anything official and stuff like that - they're not each other's significant other I mean, but they are close and they do care about each other. They've both been hurt so they're each sort of dancing around each other, but my dad does encourage me to hang out with Teresa's family whenever I can."

Steve nodded, not wanting to push any further than that. "Just curious." He admitted. "I wouldn't mind going up to Colorado or Chicago to meet them. If...I mean....you wanted to."

"Steve, if you don't want to meet Teresa's folks then you don't have to," Kerica giggled, "I won't force you and put you in an awkward situation. You're not obligated in this day and age, but if you're bound and determined I won't stop you, either. It's not like I'm going to refuse to go visit."

"I want to." Steve assured, looking at her. "They're important to you and they're like family. I don't mind seeing them and being around them. Though, whose the hard person? There's always one that gives third degrees."

Kerica smiled sheepishly, "Tessa's mother, actually. If Tessa's litter sister is a Daddy's girl, then Tessa is very much like her mom. Very classy lady. Honestly I think you'll make her happy because you're very much a gentleman. Tessa's father is more laid back and chill. Though...on the flip side Tessa's little sister's husband is bad about being a hard nose, but he's not a hard ass."

"After hearing the many, many stories about Tessa's little sister, I'm a bit shocked about hearing that about her husband." Steve laughed. "I'll be sure to be on my best behavior around Teresa's mom." He assured. "I'm guessing that her father and mother are divorced? or never married?"

"Divorce, though it's not for vindictive reasons or because either of them cheated," Kerica shrugged, "It was a mutual thing. The kids were grown and they both wanted to do their own thing so they separated. It was still hard on everybody, but it's not like they hate each other and they don't get together with the family for holidays. He likes to travel and her being a doctor takes up lots of time."

"I understand." Steve nodded. He gently brushed his hand against hers, silently questioning if it was alright to hold her hand while they walked. He'd put his arm around her, but...he felt more like being innocent.

Grinning brightly, Kerica gripped his hand with hers tenderly, her head resting on his upper arm, "Since our vacation is your resting time, when would you like to leave? Any day in the morning would probably be best, traffic won't be as bad."

"That's probably a good idea." Steve agreed. "I wake up early anyway so I won't have a problem. I know that you're not too much of an early bird..." He paused. "We could leave tomorrow or the next day."

"Well goodness, hold your horses we still have to pack!" Kerica laughed heartily, "The next day sounds good. Natasha and Slate will probably spread it around we're heading out. Don't worry about me, I'll probably end up sleeping in the car. I just gotta get from my bed to the car, is all. You do realize we're going to end up with so many gifts by the time we get back?"

Steve laughed, "At least we'll have enough for everyone."

()
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:45 am

A few days later, Steve was standing in front of J.J's door. He was about to leave for the trip tomorrow and he needed to let J.J know. He also felt concerned for her. He knocked on the door and listened. He knocked again and this time, opened the door. The couch was pushed against the wall, was the first thing that he noticed. It was away from the T.V and it was facing the door and pushed as much into the corner as possible. Blankets. Blankets and pillows and body pillows were all over the floor against the wall, and he also noticed that the bedroom door was shut tight.

J.J was sitting in the middle of the pile. He mentally prepared himself to change pronouns as they were wearing a men's shirt and a pair of jeans. Their feet was covered in character socks that looked like colorful fish.

"Hey." Steve said softly, staying near the door. "I'm sorry I barged in. I didn't know if you heard me knock or not."

They nodded, but they didn't move from their spot. Steve sucked in a breath and he walked over, being mindful about their mental thought process. "Tell me your thoughts?" He asked quietly. "I see you found a different corner to sit at during breakfast and you skip lunch. Dinner you get there was early as you can, I asked the lady at the cafeteria."

They nodded once more, and they averted their gaze from his, picking at one of the softer blankets. He realized that this was a blanket that Mallory must have given them, as he never seen it before. "...I don't feel safe here." Was their soft spoken statement.

Steve couldn't blame them. "Sometimes, I don't feel safe either." He admitted quietly. "No where ever feels safe."

J.J glanced up at him and he saw their green eyes red-rimmed. "I messed up."

"How?"

"Bucky left." Before Steve could justify that, or anything, J.J continued. "He knew this place wasn't safe. He told me that. He said that it was safe for me, that I could charm everyone here. The red tape made him feel suffocated. I should've gotten him out sooner, but I remember that one of his missions was you."

"Not in the way you think." Steve said quietly.

"No, in exactly the way I think." J.J insisted. "He wanted his memory back. He didn't want to be with people that just use him. S.H.I.E.L.D and Hydra seem to have that in common. Using people. Everyone almost died during that mission. Because we were ambushed. Meaning someone leaked information, or we leaked it ourselves without intention."

Steve pursed his lips together. "Have you told Slate your theory?"

Their silence was all he needed.

He sighed softly and he got himself comfortable on the floor, keeping a respectful distance from them. "You could be correct. Bucky probably saw it way ahead of time and had to make a decision. However, that's not why he left." Steve watched them. "Bucky's not a coward in any sense of the word."

J.J didn't respond and he shifted again, "Bucky left you with us because Hydra was going to become more persistent knowing that we had the Winter Solider. While I wish Bucky would've stayed with us and fight with us as a team, I also know that he can take out the Hydra bases much faster if he was alone." He looked at them. "He also knew that his path wasn't one to take anyone on. Not me...and not you."

They glanced up at him.

"He was...tired." Steve treaded carefully with this part. "He was tired and he was scared. You threw him off completely; traveling with him, but he enjoyed your company immensely. I told him this before, that he treated you like a sibling, and if there's something I know about Bucky Barnes, it's that he was highly overprotective of his little siblings." He looked at her. "You both decided to keep your past to yourself. Bucky knows you fight, but he also is aware that you can't fight for long. When you became his companion, and then became something close to as a family-member, I know for a fact Bucky started debating with himself about the pros and cons of having you next to him." He shrugged. "And brotherly affection won out. He asked me to keep an eye on you. To help you live."

"But why put me in a place that wasn't safe?"

Steve had to think about that and said slowly, "He didn't...exactly put you in a place. He put you in the care of people that were safe."

"Family of the heart." J.J didn't sound too enthusiastic.

"Bucky always was something close to like my brother and my true-north if I'm honest." Steve laughed.

"So he was your family of the soul." J.J seemed to understand that. "Oh."

"I suppose in his way he was telling me that I was more stable than he was. He can't give you a foundation, and really I can't either, but I can give you a place to start a foundation if you wanted it." Steve agreed. "The Avengers are a family of the heart and soul. We're all each other's true-norths and we have each other's backs through thick and thin. We're each other's brother, sister, mother, father, and sometimes that's all we got." He shrugged. "And Bucky knew that all he could give you wasn't anything good. A life filled with blood and...you had so much of that."

They closed their eyes and bowed their heads.

"So...now it's up to you." Steve said quietly. "I have a friend of mine that knows a little bit about therapy. He could give you connections to people that you can talk to. Safe people and safe places that no one has to know about. No one will know of your conversations or your thoughts or feelings, and we won't pry."

"What...why?"

"To give a bit of a foundation." Steve smiled. "Also...sometimes you have to put your shield down."

"Do you?"

"I try to." He shrugged. "I'm working on it."

J.J nodded. "...Will he talk to me?"

"Let me talk to him first, and give him a heads up that you're calling him." Steve quickly said. "And then I'll let you know to call him and you...do what you do."

"....and he's safe?"

"More than safe." Steve assured. "The very definition of it."

"...Okay."

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:02 am

~*~

Hours had passed, but Kerica didn't know Steve had dropped by. She'd been packing for hours trying to decide what would be practical since anything could happen over July and August. Rain, hot days, nice clothes for when they visited, clothes to tease her boyfriend...she just needed a break. She knocked on Jay's door and called out to her, "Hey, Jay, you good for a visitor?"

"I'm good." J.J called back, and watched as the door opened. He was still on the blankets, but he was curled up with a book this time. The couch was still against the wall, pushed into the farthest corner, and the bedroom door that had once been shut tightly, was opened just a crack.

"You must be feeling a tad better," Kerica noted, closing and locking the apartment door, "Did I miss something between the time you ran off yesterday and now?"

"Steve came in." J.J said as he looked over at the bedroom door and then back towards Kerica. He fiddled with the page before he dog-eared it and closed the book. "He told me a little about why Bucky left..."

"Did he? He hasn't even really told me," Kerica smiled and got comfortable on the floor, "It must've given you heart, then. I'm glad, when you ran by I felt how distressed you were. Not that I really /needed/ to feel it, but I did. It was all over the place."

"Sorry..." J.J said softly as he picked at the blanket that was draped over his lap. He was quiet for a moment. "Steve wants me to talk to a friend of his. I think I distressed everyone and affected everyone that was within arms reach of me."

"Sam? I think you'll really like Sam, Jay," Kerica grinned at him, "He's funny and quirky, really easy to chill with. He's fairly well balanced in his energy which is why," she explained, "Don't worry too much about your own energy and how it affects others. I was prepared for it before I knocked on your door, so I'm fine. Just deep breaths, buddy," she assured, grabbing a body pillow and draping herself over it like a cat would, hugging the very end to herself and resting her chin on it, "Do you like taking baths?"

"Mine does," Kerica pointed out, "Steve must've told you're we're leaving and if you feel like this room itself isn't safe, but still don't want to go to anybody, go ahead and use my room. Ask Tessa for oils to use, and take a nice three hour bath. Get all pruned and then snuggle up in my blankets. I love snuggling up, so my blankets are all fuzzy and then I have a poofy comforter that keeps the cold out and seals the warmth in. I have a reading corner that's a lot like this and it's holed in by the corner wall and book case. Then my computer desk in my living area is in the corner, and the chair is really squishy and easy to curl up in."

J.J stared at her as if Kerica just offered him a two-story house along with swimming pool. His mouth seemed to be incapable of working, "Are you sure?" He asked, his voice swinging up a high octave. "I really can?"

"Sure thing! If you want to stop by tonight when the others are asleep I tend to stay up later than I should, anyway, and I can show you where to find things so you're not fumbling around all confused. Please keep your nests contained to the already established nesting areas in my apartment," she laughed softly, "That or at least clean up by the time I come back. I'm taking my laptop with me so I have something to do at hotels, but you can use any of my art supplies, too."

J.J nodded his agreement about cleaning up the nests that he'd make in her room, but...the art supplies was a new one. Maybe he'd figure out something for her, draw her something if he was anything good at it, or make her something. "How long are you going to be gone?"

"Approximately two months, but it really depends on how well things go. If we get held up, how long the visits with family takes, that sort of thing," Kerica told him with a shrug, "If a day comes along you feel like you're up for a meditation, go ahead and try the chakra one. Look it up online too and see if anything there will help you out since I'm not here."

"You'll have fun." He said reassuringly with a smile. "And I will try out some of the meditations that I find. Thank you."

"You are more than welcome, Jay. May I hug you?" Kerica gave him a cute pouty face, sitting up and holding her arms out.

"Yes, you can." J.J's smile went wider and he held his arms out towards her, grunting in surprise when Kerica flung her weight onto him. He could feel her relief and her happiness and her excitement flowing through her with just a small brush of skin against skin. "You said hug, not throw."

Kerica giggled and gave him one good squeeze before loosening up, "I'm sorry, I've just been worried about you. I'm glad Steve and I were able to help you feel better. You enjoy talking to Sam, and by the way, I helped the twins set up skype accounts. I can write them down for you, since I know that's one way they can contact you without actually coming over."

"I have Pietro's...I don't have Wanda's." J.J said after a moment of thought. "Thank you for worrying about me. I'm sorry that I caused you distress."

"It's fine," Kerica waved her hand and beamed, "Find me your tablet or paper and I'll give you Wanda's Skype, then I gotta head back out to finish packing. I'm almost done. I've got like, three bags...two more than Steve but we're going to be gone /two months/, I'm allowed to pack half my life away."

~*~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 pm

silverdophlinagent:Come to the city w/ me?

J.J pursed her lips together as she looked at the message that Pietro had sent her. His icon with the dolphin and sunglasses never failed to make her laugh. The city. She was doing better, much better than she had been for a while. She was getting braver staying out of the room more. She mostly stayed in Kerica's, spoiling herself rotten with her art supplies and beading equipment. She...was weary about the baths. She took a few, but mostly took showers in the general public area.

She still felt like she was a prisoner, and it was exactly how Bucky felt.

On instinct she looked over at the icon that was Bucky's username. He'd never get on unless the place was secure, and even then...he probably had changed it, got rid of the account so that she couldn't talk to him.

Break all the bonds.

So far, Pietro was a steady person, but would he one day break off too?

Sam would reprimand her for that, and tell her that the four walls were driving her crazy. (She took that phrase literally once and told him that inanimate objects were incapable of doing that unless they were a white room. Sam gave her a good look for that comment.)

sunshinedaisybuttermellow: Okay. When do you want to meet up?

silverdolphineagent: Noon?

sunshinedaisybuttermellow: Okay. See you then.

But it didn't happen.

Noon passed, 1 passed, time went all the way till 7 and she felt...she didn't know how to feel about that. She didn't know if she felt betrayed or hurt. She didn't know if she made a mistake. Was it supposed to be today? Did he mean some other time?

Maybe skype did something, maybe skype was awful to her and dropped whatever vital information Pietro had sent her in order to make the date. If skype was going to be so damn unreliable, then she might as well see if he was here in his room somewhere. Oh god, she hoped that Wanda wasn't going to hex her for this. It wasn't her fault if skype was a crapshoot sometimes.

Seriously, maybe she should obey her computer when it whines for updates.

She tucked the tablet under her arm and walked over to his room and hesitated at the door. She took a deep breath in....and then knocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:20 am

Pietro answered the door immediately, and the look on his face was happy, "J.J! Hey," he reached to hug her but stopped mid-way and pulled back away, "Do yu still vant to go? I mean, it's not like New York doesn't 'ave night-life. I'm up for vatever yu want." He paused, biting her lip at her surprised and confused face, "Yu okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:07 am

J.J was shocked that he still wanted to go...and confused. She looked down at her tablet that was nestled in her arms; skype must have betrayed her somehow. It just had to. "Why didn't you come and get me at noon?" She asked, looking up to meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Pietro's aqua blue eyes softened and he reached his hand out, but only skimmed around the side of her face, not actually touching her but giving the illusion, "You asked me in the infirmary to wait for you to come to me. That was...two weeks ago? I /have/ been waiting...a little more than you probably think I have, actually. I will tell you, and point out a few things, if you still want to go on a date with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next