Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Two glasses of wine were on the table along with a bottle and a large bowl of popcorn. Clara had slipped out of the jeans and shirt once she had gotten back to the apartment and had worn a simple night that had a V-neck down to her breasts. It was a bright orange color and she had tied her hair up in a braid, and she found a comfortable position lying on the couch and against Sirius's chest. They had turned down the volume of the movie down so that they could talk if they wanted to and so that their roommates and neighbors weren't disturbed by the noises.

Sirius enjoyed just laying here snuggling her, having her rest between his legs and he was all wrapped around her like a koala to a tree, legs tangled with hers and arm around her waist while the other arm is what he used to slowly drank wine and eat popcorn, "This is nice," he hummed as he nuzzled her, "How are you feeling? I hope you didn't overdo it."

"I'm feeling better. I don't feel so cold and you're warm." Clara hummed lazily as she watched the movie through half-lidded eyes. It wasn't that the movie wasn't intriguing, and it wasn't that she was tired. It was just more or less the atmosphere and having him hold her so closely that made her feel lethargic. She reached over and took a few pieces of popcorn and ate them. "I didn't over do it." She assured. "You'd know if I had."

Stroking her side he shifted, putting the wine down and he moved his hand to hold onto her breast, but didn't do much more than hold it as he snuggled further down into the couch, "Mm...You're the perfect size, Dove. So cuddly. S'okay if I hold you like this?"

Clara laughed softly as she nuzzled against him, breathing in his scent as she felt him grope her. It wasn't a harsh grip or an arousing touch. It was just...there. She found it kind of amusing that it was her left breast that he was gripping. "I don't mind." She said softly. "Are you always this clingy when you're half-asleep?" She had the thought of turning off the movie since neither one of them were going to focus on it. Sirius did look extremely tired and the wine wasn't doing anything more than speed up the process of sleep.

"Mm...that's something you'll have to ask Remus." he hummed, "Say, in the morning let's talk. It's been a long day, don't you think?"

"That's true." Clara giggled and reached over with some difficulty to turn off the movie and tossed the remote lazily away. She kissed Sirius' lower jaw before snapping her fingers, "Goodnight..." she murmured quietly as the lights dimmed to dark.

()
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Next morning, Clara awoke to an interesting position. The aftertaste of wine and popcorn was still lingering in her mouth as well as the staleness of breath. She thanked her lucky stars that this time she brought along a toothbrush as well as a change of clothes. She was about to get up when she felt his arms contract around her and she realized what kind of position that they were in. His arms was wrapped around firmly around her chest and her waist, holding her much like one would hold a stuffed animal.

Either he knew that she was an early morning riser and was attempting to stop her escape, or he was definitely a clingy sleeper when someone else was in bed and she wouldn't need Remus' opinion in the slightest. However, this did present a problem. Today was the day of the concert, she /was/ an early riser and now that she was wide awake, the thought of standing still (or lying still as it was) was torture. She needed to get up, start making breakfast and coffee. Question was...how was she going to get out of this?

"I see you're in quite a predicament. Good thing one of you remembered to turn off the TV," a teasing voice softly purred. A shadow appeared and leaning over the two of them was Remus, "Good morning, dearest."

Clara looked up and she pointed at Sirius. "He does this to you too?" She pouted at a little as she tried to squirm, but only succeeded in making his arms constrict around her tighter. "Can you help me out?" She kept her voice low as she stilled, not wanting to disturb him further.

"He's like an anaconda, isn't he?" Remus grinned toothily at her, "He does do it to me, but I'm bigger and it's harder for him to constrict me. You're much tinier and perfect." His olive eyes glinted, "I can't wait until I can cuddle you myself. You do look so soft and squishy like a teddy bear."

"Remus!!!" She whined, gasping when she felt Sirius stirr. She stayed motionless, waiting to see if he woke up. When he remained the way he was, she looked at him pleadingly. "How in the world am I supposed to make you lot coffee and breakfast if he's tying me down?" She looked at him pleadingly. "Come on, please?"

"I am usually successful in moving without disturbing him, but you are going to wake him up no matter what you do. Just be gentle. What do you need for breakfast? I'll start getting out the supplies but won't do anything with them," Remus promised, standing straight.

"I was thinking of making pancakes." She said as she started to wiggle and move downwards. If pulling wasn't going to work, then shimming her way down might...even though it was highly embarrassing. "Eggs, flour, milk..." She ticked off. "Maybe bacon and or assuage if you have any. Maybe toast..." She frowned a little as she felt Sirius move. Ah..well..."What do you think should go inside the pancakes? Or should they be plain with maple syrup?"

"Chocolate chips will make you friends," Sirius yawned and stretched his long legs out while his arms locked so he wouldn't squeeze her to death with his strong arms.

"Good morning." Clara breathed in a sigh of relief. "Sorry if I woke up. Chocolate chip then." She looked at Remus and frowned. "You...uh...don't happen to use peanut butter on your pancakes do you?"

"Eh, I don't, but it can be an option. Why?" Remus tilted his head at her.

Sirius released Clara finally and sat up, supporting Clara so she wouldn't fall off the couch, "Do you have a problem with peanut butter?"

"I'm allergic to nuts." Clara admitted as she stretched out her legs and her arms, yawning a bit now that she was sitting up. She stood up and remmebered that she had left her bag in the guest room since she thought that's where everyone was going to be. "I'm going to get changed, brush my teeth, and then I'll work on breakfast and coffee. Or should I wait till Lily and James wake up to work on breakfast and just worry about the coffee?"

"James' nose will wake him up, so just make breakfast," Sirius smiled, "I'll make sure not to use nuts in anything then."

"I'll also do the same thing," Remus promised as he walked into the kitchen, "Don't want you keeling over anytime soon, especially when you finished sleeping with Sirius a second time," he winked.

Clara stood up and started walking towards to the guest room. "I'll be back!" She waved a little and went into the guest bedroom. She grabbed a different type of top, a sky blue bodice that had a black waist corset and a short orange colored skirt that had a lovely purple sash that she tied on her hips. After she brushed her teeth, she came back into the living room, walking briskly towards the kitchen and smiled at the assortment of ingredients. Now it was just measuring and making sure to keep people from stealing bites from the bacon. She made coffee as promised and started working on making the batter for the pancakes. She was sure that homemade would be more appreciated then in the box anyway. "How did you two sleep?"

"Well damn," Sirius smirked, "Very nice, Dove. I'm sure you're aware of how I slept. Too bad we weren't in my room or I'd probably have banged you." He was pretty sure that he had had a boner when he woke up.

"James would tell you to get a room," Remus was grinning, "Good thing the coffee hasn't reached the room yet."

Clara's cheeks colored brightly as she shook her head from side to side. "So that's what was poking me." She commented instead. "I should've guessed that." She raised an eyebrow at him as she cracked a few eggs into the big bowl after putting in the flour. "I didn't think of trying to move you into the guest room." She admitted. "Though I don't think you would get very far with me this morning sadly. Maybe later." She checked over at the coffee pot to make sure that it was still brewing as she stirred and mixed the batter. "I think they'll smell it once it goes off and you two grab it before they do."

"Of course," Sirius laughed, "So, I think I promised we could talk this morning right? What would you like to talk about?"

"Hm?" Clara finished mixing the batter and the coffee started beeping. She was so thankful that Remus had the foresight to also prepare a few pans for her to use so she didn't have to run around looking for them in randomly seeming places. "Oh right. What's our level of seriousness and what's our boundaries going to be like? I'm sure you have a whole list of what you do and don't like your girlfriend talk to you about. I should pose this question to you as well Rem. Seeing that you two are in a relationship and I'm stumbling on it."

Remus snorted and covered his mouth, "Right, boundaries..." he coughed mockingly.

Sirius kicked him under the table, "It's a good question!""It's a pretty obvious thing to be honest," Remus smiled, "No talking about magic or...my condition. No mentioning the three-way, if anyone asks it's more like I'm a brother or something but your really with Sirius," he listed and shrugged, "Besides that I think the only thing I care about is no BDSM."

"I can second that," Sirius laughed.

Clara arched an eyebrow at the BDSM thing, but she understood it. "I don't really like it either." She agreed as she set the bowl down and made them a couple of cups of coffee. Now that the scent of coffee was in the air and she was about to pour in the batter into the pan, she could definitely say that Lily and James would be up within a minute or so. "But what I meant was..." She frowned deeply as she thought about how she wanted to word this as she went back to start pouring in the batter of the pancakes, measuring it out before dumping it. "Is there a certain thing I have to know about? No PDA? Or what kinds of them are allowed? What about us? If someone asks about you and I, Starlight, what do I say? Keep it hidden? Make it public? What about the level of seriousness this relationship has? Is it...serious to a point? Or is it marriage-potential serious?"

"No kissing Remus except on the cheek in public," Sirius said with a hum, "I don't mind what you do, I'm not going to hide our relationship. Don't deny anything, Then he smiled softly at her, "I don't...really want to answer the last one yet. What about yourself? Do you see us...married? With kids and the like?" 

Now that was a good question. She waited for a little bit before she found the spatula and slid it underneath the pancake to flip over. While the other side was cooking, she quickly started looking for a big plate so that she could put in the middle. She knew that she'd have to start cooking the meat soon, but they never took long. "I'm thinking about making ten pancakes, that leaves two for each of us. Or are you more hungry than that?"

"Make a couple plain ones cuz James prefers good ol' fashioned pancakes with syrup and butter, but yeah, that sounds like plenty," Sirius nodded, watching Remus drool over the chocolate one in the pan and snickering.

Clara didn't see Remus' reaction and was busy making plain batter after she took out the chocolate chip one. So probably six chocolate chip pancakes and four plain ones. Clara wasn't fond of hot chocolate or melted chocolate unless it was in ice cream. Her mind wandered back to the question that he had asked previously.

She was silent as she poured in another cup of batter and carefully spread out the chocolate chips and worked on making the plain batter a little smoother. Thank god for magic, really. "...Kind of ever woman's dream isn't it?" She finally spoke after a moment. "To be happily married to have children. Of course, I don't want a whole lot, just a few." She hummed as she flicked her fingers at the whisker and it stopped so that she could see how well the batter was going before she turned back to the grill, flicking her fingers again for the whisker to continue. But did she see it with him?

To be honest, it wasn't that hard to imagine her being married to him. It had to be every fan girl's dream. They probably had the wedding colors right down the cake and vows all imagined. Clara didn't have that far, she just imagined the church, the dress, and how Sirius would smile at her at the end of the alter. But for something so realistic as...actually being married to him...Clara had to wonder what that would be like. Sirius was...a gentle person, with a heart of gold and a compassionate heart to boot. He was rash, sometimes unromantic unless he's trying, and his voice could bring thousands swooning on their feet. He cared about his friends...going so far as to finding an abandoned haunted shack so that Moony could transform in peace and so that Hunters couldn't get a hold of him. So marriage...that was a strong, strong, possibility.

What about children? Sure he liked children, but that didn't mean necessarily that he wanted them or thought about them. Could she see him as a father? Once more, it really wasn't hard to come up with a picture. She was pretty sure he'd dote on them, love on them and care about them. She imagined the phone calls while on tour and how the kids would beg to hear their father and how he'd laugh and tell her to put him on speaker so that he could talk to them. She imagined that if he came home in the afternoon, he'd be energetic. He'd pick up the kids and would laugh at Clara's attempts to get them to settle down and would offer to play a game, not caring how tired he was. If he came home at night, she was believed that he'd check on them first before he'd slip into his side of their bed. "It's...easy to imagine."

"What's easy to imagine?" James asked as he came out of the bedroom with a bit of a yawn and looked to see that Clara was busy making pancakes and that there was the smell of coffee in the air. "Sweet! Pancakes!"

Lily laughed as she came up behind James, rubbing her eyes, "It smells wonderful in here. Glad to see you again, Clara."

"Sorry for intruding." Clara responded. "Lily did you want plain pancakes or did you want chocolate chip?"

"One of each?" Lily winced a bit, "If it's not too much trouble, sweetie. Thank you so much."Remus chuckled,

"Looks like we're the only ones getting straight chocolate," he grinned at Sirius.

"We're going to be so hyped up for the concert today," Sirius agreed with a laugh.

James rolled his eyes fondly as he went to the cupboard and grabbed two mugs before going over to the coffee pot. "Going to leave me hanging, Darlin?" He pretended to mock pout before he turned over to Sirius. "What did you ask her, Padfoot, to make her say "it's easy to imagine"? Nothing naughty I hope." It was a lighthearted jab and he filled up the mugs before handing one to his wife and taking a sip of his own.

"She didn't ask you what you wanted cuz I already told her what you like, Prongs," Sirius shrugged, "And that's for us to know and you to find out. You'd flip out if you knew anyway."

"How is he going to find out?" Clara glanced over at Sirius before she took out the other pancake. So five chocolate chip and five plain. She had enough batter to do that. "I doubt I'm getting an answer from you any time soon about my side of the question." It was supposed to be a light jab, but she was a bit curious as to what he thought. Then again, she didn't have a right to ask that question. For all she knew...he was just determining to see if she was a crazy stalker...or worse. She sighed, "I'm sure I'll find out someday."

()
Never in her life did she think that she'd get to see this. Sure it wasn't anything phenomenal, but in her eyes this was so surreal it could be a dream. They had put everything together in quite a neat set up, so all the band members had to do was tune up their guitars, practice on their drums, and make sure the piano was in working order. She could hear Sirius hum, working out his voice as he fingered the chords, warming himself up. The backstage wasn't a big thing. They were outdoors with the sun shining down on them, with a cooler of water nearby that would be periodically filled up with ice and kept cold if the charm wore off. However, the "green room" had been just their bus that they'd use for their tours and it was quite roomy. Many beds, a few seats...there was a smell of vanilla and coconut that hung in the air. They had talked some, but now it was almost time for the show to start, and Clara was /very/ giddy. She could hear the cheering and the vibrations of their yells go through the stage and towards the back. She eagerly moved side to side in anticipation, feeling the present that she wanted to give to Sirius in her pocket. She had bought it before made her way over here, denying a ride from them and wanting to come on her own terms.

"Ready for the show?" Remus asked as Sirius was the first out the tent to greet and rile up the crowd on stage, "A lot of the songs you'll have heard before, there's been nothing new until the one that was practiced last night."

"Why weren't you at practice?" Clara questioned as she tilted her head at Remus. "And of course I'm ready for this. I'm so excited! This is my first concert ever." She gushed before blushing deeply. "I'm acting like a school girl."

"It's perfectly fine /and/ expected," Remus assured as he ran his fingers through Clara's hair, "Sirius told me I have an entirely different role to play, and because I know the other songs by heart I wasn't needed. You'll see. Just stay close to the back of the stage, okay?"

She had to control herself not to lean too much into Remus' fingers. The new song that they were talking about, she was so curious to know what it'd be. She smiled brightly and nodded her head. "Very close." It had been the plan, so long as she didn't show herself to the crowd. "I wish you luck on that role, Rem."
~+~
Time passed and they'd gone through dozens of songs over several hours and a couple breaks. Sirius checked the time as he grabbed himself some water, and observed the crowd. They were losing their vigor. It was time. Stomach fluttering, he took a deep breath and walked over to the others, "I think we should do that song now. What do you think?"

"I'm ready whenever you are," Lily perked up immediately, tired eyes sparking.

James grinned and readjusted his hold on his guitar. "I'm definitely ready. The crowd needs something to chew on."

"Yeah. Okay. Yoko?" Sirius smiled at Lily who jumped off her chair for her drums and went to Remus' spot on the piano stand and James gave him the electric guitar so he could move to the drums. Sirius placed his guitar down out of the way. The crowd immediately started whispering and he moved to the microphone stand, "Alright everyone, I have a new song for you tonight." The cheers and hollars filled his ears and he blushed a little, realizing just how long it'd been since he had made one, "This is going to be a single, since it doesn't really fit anywhere else. I was...going through a lot of emotions at the time, so this one is a little dark and might even sound threatening to some, but in the long run it helped me sort out my thoughts. Some of you may love it, some of you may hate it, and that's perfectly alright. I just wanted you all to know that before I sang it and you were all confused. Now, without further ado..."

Remus had his finger to his lips as he went to the back and reached for Clara's hand, dragging her out and the crowd started screaming. Lily was doing the piano solo, but he knew it wouldn't last very long. He coaxed Clara quickly into a ballroom dance position, one hand on her waist, the other gripping her hand. They spun around the drums and he got her into the middle of the stage while Sirius was walking backwards towards the far edge. They both had their mouth microphones on, but Remus' was turned down since he was simply an echo. This all happened within a few seconds, and then his cue, a single cord of Sirius' guitar, reached his sensitive ears.

Beata Maria...You know I am a righteous man...Of my virtue I am justly proud~...” Sirius smiled as Clara looked so shocked, Remus twirling her expertly, his echo just /barely/ there under his own, “Beata Maria...You know I'm so much purer than...The common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd~…

Clara was stunned at the song. So this was what he was working on. The dancing though, now she could see what the role Rem played was. It took a lot of focus so that she wouldn't stumble on his toes, or hurt him in any fashion. Dancing solo wasn't the same as dancing with a skilled partner. She couldn't believe that she was in the middle of the stage, dancing for all to see.

Then tell me, Maria...Why I see her dancing there...Why her smoldering eyes still scorch my soul~..." Sirius's voice carried out around them, and Remus smiled at Clara briefly, "I feel her, I see her...The sun caught in raven hair...Is blazing in me out of all control~…

Her cheeks warmed at the admittance that she could affect him so deeply. The date and the nighttime lovemaking, right down to them meeting for the first time. It must have been nothing more than a spiral of feelings, definitely spinning out of control for both sides.

Sirius' voice pitch changed to go higher, and Remus no longer echoed, James hitting the dums in just the right notes, “Like fire~...Hellfire~...This fire in my skin~," now his pitch changed to go much lower, husky, "This burning~ Desire~...Is turning me~ to~ sin~…” Just like that the song hit it's climax, James rocking out on the drums, Lily's hair flying around her face as he fingers flew across the keyboard, and Remus' dancing also picked up the pace. It didn't matter to the werewolf if she was an inexperienced dancer, he held her and guided her as if she knew how to keep up with him.

She couldn't keep the smile off of her face as she recognized the change in speed and tempo and could keep up with him, nearly stumbling but not obvious enough to make a scene or make anyone notice. He knew how to control the range on his voice. His high pitched was a little shocking, but the way his voice went husky, as if he was seduced or trying to seduce, brought shivers down her spine.

It's not my fault~...I'm not to blame. It is the gypsy girl, the witch who sent this flame~!" Sirius' fingers flew across the guitar expertly, "It's not my fault. If in God's plan. He made the devil~ so much stronger~ than a man~!

Well if the fangirls weren't excited about that. The cheering was practically deafening at his verse. Clara on the other hand, just rolled her eyes in amusement. At least he outed her as a witch. She wondered how many fans would take that literally and how many would just think it was a term.

Protect me~, Maria~...Don't let this siren cast her spell. Don't let her fire sear my flesh and bone~…” Sirius took a deep breath, "Lest joy is for-ev-ah~, let her taste the fires of hell. Or else let her be mine and mine alone~![/i]“ This is where Remus started echoing again, “Hellfire~...Dark fire~...Now gypsy, it's your turn~…” Sirius watched as Remus twirled her, and he caught those vivid blue eyes with his burning silver ones, “Choose me and, desire~...Be mine~ or you will burn~!

She had to admit, the way he begged her to stay was different than the previous ways. He was challenging her now. Chose him and the desire that burned the both of them, or burn by herself and in misery. It didn't take an expert to figure this out. She was once again aware of the gift inside her pocket of the skirt. Soon.

Sirius' voice changed once again, sounding weary, almost desperate and apologetic, his head bowed, “God have mercy on her~...God have mercy on me~…” In a split second, it changed to determination, and he looked up, his hair flying around him, “But she will be mine~…” a very deep breath, “Or she will burn~~~!“ He held the note for a long time, at least fifteen seconds until he finally ran out of breath and everybody stopped suddenly.

The crowd absolutely exploded.

Clara had a bright smile on her face as she was let go from Remus' arms and she clapped alongside the crowd, happy to have been apart of this and loving the song. However, she turned towards Remus and hugged him goodbye and in thanks before she waved at Sirius and made her way backstage. She had to leave, she had to leave /now/. "Kingsley!" She shouted over the noise of the crowd, towards the manager who was keeping an eye on the sound. "I'm going to go so I can pack. Let Sirius know okay? Goodbye!" She hoped Kingsley could hear her, but she didn't have time to repeat the message. She grabbed the gift from her pocket and headed towards the tent. She remembered where Sirius had put his keys and took them out from their hiding spot. She quickly took the wolf keychain off and put on the one she got him for a gift, and then headed out. Surely, surely Sirius would see it and understand. She prayed he'd understand. She had her decision...and she had to make sure to make it final. Now.
~+~
Unfortunately it was hours later after they were done doing autographs, selling merchandise, and cleaning up the stage and instruments did they make it back to the tent to put on their coats. Sirius found his keys and noticed the weight was off. It seemed lighter. Sure enough, as he looked at it, the pewter wolf keychain that was his was missing and in it's place was a dove charm. Stomach dropping to his feet and heart growing cold, he turned around before any of his friends could ask what was going on. He found Kingsley and was panting, "Kingsley! Did Clara come by and talk to you at all?"

Kingsley was a bit surprised at how fast Sirius ran to get to him. "She mentioned something that she had to go back home to pack." He said slowly, his voice a low baritone and soothing. "She told me to tell you that as well as goodbye." At least, he was pretty sure that's what else she said. "If she said anymore, I couldn't hear."

James felt his stomach sink into a bucket of ice cold water. No...way. Just right when his best friend found his "one". He had been so sure that Clara was the one. They were soulbonded, they had to be. The evidence was so blinding...did Clara not see that? Didn't she know what soulbonding was? Or did she know...but was so under pressure that she left regardless? "Pads..."

Sirius didn't say anything. Remus watched as Sirius gripped his keys and turned around, not looking at them. He wanted to reach out, but knew his touch would only be shrugged off. "I think...we should go home now."

"Yeah, that'd...be a good idea," Lily agreed, touching James' arm. There was nothing they could do.

The rest of the trip home was silent with Sirius staring out the window while Kingsley drove them home in the band bus. It was...all rather depressing, really. There were goodbyes after they got off and Kingsley drove away. Sirius was so melancholy that he wasn't really looking up, but Lily noticed something strange and tugged on James' sleeve, "Did we leave the lights on?"

"No...Clara said that she turned them all off." Just mentioning her name felt like a horn being blasted in the silent night. Their apartment building was indeed lit up from where they could see it. But...how? "Intruder maybe?"

"Let's have a look," Remus said quietly and the four of them made it up to their apartment. James was the one who went first, opening the door and looking around. Remus was next, then Lily and finally Sirius.

The living room was clear and the dining room was clear. There was part of the kitchen that could be seen and that was clear. But they could hear a loud thump of something and the door opening before Clara came out. She was wearing a nightgown, though a little more modest and her hair was tied in a braid. "I was wondering when you were going to be back." She grinned happily at them. "I was going to order pizza, but I thought I should wait up for you lot so that we could figure out toppings. I didn't know what you all liked."

Everyone froze. Sirius felt like he'd been punched in the gut, he had no air in his lungs and he was shocked speechless. He took one step towards her, watched her face contort in confusion, before he was running to her and he threw his arms around her, hugging her tightly, "You stayed..." he whispered into her shoulder, throat tight with emotion.

Clara hugged him tightly, closing her eyes and breathing in his scent, nuzzling his shoulder and letting out a soft purring down from her throat, recognizing that he needed the comfort. "Of course I stayed." She murmured. "I'm not burning in desire alone. I know what that does...and I won't go through it by myself."

"Thank the Goddesses." James muttered, a big smile stretching on his face as he watched them. "We got a new roommate."

"I thought...Kingsley said you told him to tell us...goodbye," Sirius' breath hitched. It was really raspy from singing so much, "We...I thought...you left."

She could feel a few tears on her skin that had fallen from his eyes and she gently nipped his neck in comfort and snuggled deeper into his embrace. She could hear them walking towards the kitchen, waiting patiently for them to be done and knowing that this wasn't something that they shouldn't witness too. "I'm sorry, sweetheart." She murmured softly. "I had to hurry so I knew my message would be awful to translate...but I left you that dove charm and took your wolf one so that you'd know I'd be back. I would have asked you for a memento had I been planning to leave. I still have it, it's in the guest...I mean it's in my room." Her cheeks painted a bright pink at the very thought that it was her room now. "You won me over Starlight, completely and utterly. I told you I wanted to be yours, that I wanted to be serious with you. That I could easily imagine us together forever and more." She hummed softly. "I want a stable foundation, not one of desperation, remember? One of happiness...not one of fear. Also your song inspired enough confidence in me to make my move and act. I'm very certain that we're bonded."

"I'm so glad," He rocked her from side to side, "I'm so, so very glad you're here to stay. I..." he swallowed thickly and pulled away, looking down at her, eyes emotional but generally happy, "I am going to take a shower, it's been such a very long day and I'm exhausted. I'll come to...to your room, when I'm done." he looked around, just realizing the other three had disappeared. Watching her, he smiled just a bit, "Unless, you want to join me?"

"Go ahead and take a shower," she purred softly. "I'll come with you and I'll take really good care of you. As an apology too." She kissed his lips before letting him go. "I'm sure they'll save us the pizza for tomorrow afternoon if they decide to go that route, or we'll order it tomorrow night." She gently took his hand and lead him towards the bathroom.
~+~
The bathroom was definitely Remus' and Sirius' but she didn't take much of a look around. She just made sure that there was soap and shampoo and conditioner and gently let go of Sirius' hand so that she could test the water and so that he could take off his clothes. Once she determined that the heat was good, and Sirius was naked, she looked over at him. "Why don't you go in first and see if the water's too your liking?" She offered with a coo. "I can get undressed and meet you inside. You're only to check the water though. I'll do the rest. You deserve it, love."

"Haha, if you say so, Dove," Sirius caught her around the waist and brought her chin up with his hand and kissed her tenderly, before letting her go and stepping into the shower. He put his hand into the water before humming and stepping under it, "It's perfect," he called.

"Good." Clara grinned as she took off her nightgown and slipped off her knickers. She untied her braid and combed her fingers through it a few times before she went to the shower and joined him. She shivered as the spray of warm water enhanced the cold from outside, hardening her nipples and bringing a bit of goosebumps on her skin. She didn't say anything as she came closer to the heat and the dangerously hot man underneath the water. "Bend your knees a little and tilt your head back so I can get your hair wet." She murmured softly to him, her voice nearly lost under the sound of rushing water. "My height has a disadvantage here."

Sirius snorted, "Or I could just sit down?" he chuckled, "I can hand you the stuff so you don't have to reach for it and end up slipping."

"You can, but I'll have you stand up when I decide to wash your body." She laughed and shook her head. "You're okay if you sit down. I can grab the stuff on my own. You're not supposed to move a muscle." She poked his nose and watched his expression before he sat down. She could guess that his poor legs and feet were probably hurting him. She'd have to pay extra attention to them later. Right now though, she gently pushed his head backwards into the water, being careful not to drown him, and started to get his hair wet. She enjoyed how fine and lovely his hair felt through her fingers as she scrubbed the water into his hair, trying to get it all wet. When she deemed it good enough, she allowed him to pick up his head and she reached for the shampoo. The scent made her sigh, it smelled so good. "Is this a favorite of yours?" She asked as she lathered it into her hands before working it through his hair. She used her nails and the tip of her fingers to massage it into his scalp and comb it through the ends, trying to get the dirt and sweat off. It was probably a good thing she was taking most of the burden off his shoulders and his legs.

"Remus and I use the same kind, but it smells different on either of us," Sirius explained, "We just agreed to buy big bottles of the stuff since we don't take as many showers as Lily does." He opened his eyes after wiping his face of suds, "I see you already made yourself at home with most of your own stuff." Flavors he didn't recognize were most definitely Clara's.

She raked her fingers through his hair again, enjoying the wet strands against her fingers. She found the conditioner and gently put in just a smaller amount than the shampoo and massaged his scalp and taking care of the ends. There were only at least two plastic bottles on the counter, both them only marked with a S and a C. "I make my own shampoo and conditioner. Baking soda and essential oils. Lemon juice." She was kind of thankful for the hot water, hiding the blush on her cheeks. She must sound like a hippie or worst. "Does it bother you? That I made myself at home." She made him lean back so that she could get the conditioner out of his hair, smiling at how soft it became. "I didn't have a whole lot,I think I only packed four boxes at least. I'm the type that likes to unpack quickly if I'm staying for a long period of time..."

"I don't mind at all, and I like the smell of your hair with it so it's all good," Sirius assured, "I love how your fingers have been massaging my head. You have long, strong fingers like Remus, and nails are always nice," he smirked a little over his shoulder at her.

"Forget wolf, you're like a puppy." Clara's cheeks did turn a bright pink despite the heat and she gently ducked his head forward in jest before she stood up steadily and grabbed a bar of soap. "Stand up." She told him. "Do you want me to wash the front first or the back?"

"Hmm, you can do both, but my back first would be great," Sirius grinned and he followed her instructions to get up and he ran his hand through his hair, "Thank you again for doing this for me."

Clara lathered the soap and placed the bar on the counter before running her hands on his shoulders and then massaging them to get the soap and to ease the muscles. She grinned as he groaned. "It's okay." She assured as she moved her hands down from the tops of his shoulders to the middle and underneath the bone. She rubbed his waist and lowerback, noting that probably later when they got out of the shower, or maybe that morning, she could give him a proper massage with oils. His body felt like it was ridged and stiff. His feet and legs were probably killing him too. She went back for the bar of soap and re-lathered her hands before going to his buttocks and gripped him there before going lower. "You'd probably fall sleep in the shower if I wasn't in here anyway."

"Ha, nah, most concerts I don't tend to even make it to the shower before I pass out in bed," Sirius admitted, smirking to himself at how she was gripping his butt, "To be honest I thought I was getting a scrub-down, not a massage. This is nice, though."

"You're getting both." Clara retorted though there was amusement in her voice as she carefully bent down to get his legs. Then she lightly grabbed him and turned him around, being careful so he wouldn't slip. "Tomorrow I can get you better with a massage. The water'll turn cool pretty soon if I spend all my time trying to get the knots." She had to admit, he was pretty hot when he was soaking wet. His hair framed his face nicely and he looked more mischievous. "Didn't you once had to pose for a poster in water?" She asked curiously. "I think I remember seeing that...or was that a different band entirely?" She lathered the soap again and this time decided to be a little mischievous. She rubbed his shoulders again and went down his chest, gripping and being extra careful around the nipples, though carelessly flicking them with her nails by accident and going lower to his waist.

"Um, this is an apartment complex," Sirius arched a brow at her even as he smirked, "The water will stay warm for as long as we want. None of us would get a shower in the morning if it ran cold within fifteen minutes." He hissed a bit when she flicked his nipples, and chuckled, "I did do that, yeah. The fans went absolutely bonkers."

Clara was a bit taken aback before she laughed, completely forgetting that hot water wouldn't run low here. "Sorry, sorry. I'm used to hose-water and other people's good will." She admitted and then giggled again. "I thought so. I remember seeing that poster with all of you soaking wet. There was an interview with James I think where he said something about "Never in a thousand years will I do that again, the water was freezing." and I think Lily wasn't wearing a bra or something. It caused a big stir if I remember right." She shook her head fondly as she went back to the soap and re-lathered her hands and got down his thighs. She gently gripped his cock and only pumped a few times, more or less to wash than to get hard and fondled the balls. The way his breath hitched under the water was louder than any noise he could have made thus far, and it brought an electric tingle down her spine. She tried to keep herself focused. She /highly/ doubted that he wanted any type of release tonight and that was fine by her. Her main goal was to be there for him, in anyway he needed.

"Hahah, James didn't mind the cold so much as he hated that Lily's breasts were visible to everyone instead of just himself through her white shirt," Sirius remembered James bitching for at least an hour. God her hand felt amazing, and he shifted so his legs were a bit farther apart by reflex, "Are you enjoying yourself?" he growled low.

Clara shivered, not so much from the spray of the water and the chill of the air, but from his voice. She looked up and she could see his eyes darkening. He was smirking at her, but there was a predatory gleam in his eyes as she went lower down his body. She grinned in her own sensual way. "So long as you are." She told him honestly as she went down to scrub his legs and so that he could rinse off. "I'm trying not to get you too riled up since I know you're tired but...." She debated between letting her sentence hang or to complete her train of thought. "I could give you release without you having to move if you need it."

"Are you suggesting a blowjob or being on top, I mean, that could be either or," Sirius moved his hands up and down like he was weighing something.

Clara laughed again and her eyes twinkled. "I'm suggesting either of those things." She assured him. "But this is up to you. I know you're rather tired and if you just want to cuddle and sleep I can get you back some other time."

"Hmm...how about...we just do a blowjob tonight," he reached his hands down and caressed her cheeks, "In the morning though...perhaps I will be more lively and I can thoroughly enjoy ravishing you."

Clara's eyes half-lidded themselves at the promise and how his hands held her face. It was such a commanding force and there was promise behind the hold and his voice. She was quite thankful that her knees were already bent, otherwise they'd buckle and she'd be in danger of falling. Not that, she wasn't already. "Rinse off then, and I'll be more than happy to accommodate you." She purred as she backed away from her job, a wicked smile playing at her lips though she tried to keep a seductive act. She knew she wasn't playing temptress right, but...hell it was fun anyway.

"Very well," Sirius smirked, fine with the fact he wasn't getting scrubbed. A blow job was certainly better. She was living with them now, so next time he jumped in the shower he'd get his back a good scratched. As it were, as he let go of her to do as she requested, simply grabbing the scrubber to scrape away the deodorant in his armpits and they wouldn't get itchy. It didn't take long, and Clara was already out getting dried off.

Clara had to admit, she was on cloud nine. She was happy that Sirius was feeling better. She hated the sad look in his eyes and the disbelief that flooded over his expression when he first walked through the door. She hadn't realized...no...she knew that she could crumble him, but it wasn't just with words. An action could shatter him as well. She finished drying off and smiled when he came out of the shower, completely wet and helped him dry off as well, before getting redressed into her nightgown. She was happy that she was able to put back a smile on his face, to get him back to the Sirius that she really enjoyed being around. "Ready?" She held her hand out as they approached the guest....her room. She'd have to get used to that. Her room.

"Of course," Sirius grinned and once settled on the bed, he stopped her before she went down, catching her by the shoulders and bringing her into a deep, loving kiss. This was one way to get him hard in a hurry, and he just enjoyed kissing her a lot. He nipped her bottom lip, then soothed it with his tongue.

She sighed lovingly as he gently soothed the nip with his tongue and she playfully nipped at his tongue back, bringing herself close to him and brought one of her hands to stroke his cheek as she kissed him. Her body was growing warm from the contact. She loved the small noises that he made while kissing her too. They were soft, so barely there, but so obvious that he was pleased. When they pulled away she nuzzled his cheek and guided her lips to his ear, pressing against the hollow before nipping and sucking her way down his neck.

"Mm...that's it, Dove. So, how do you want me?" he rumbled, rubbing her back gently over her nightgown, "God, you're so beautiful, and I'm so lucky to have you."

Beautiful. Clara nearly fell on top of him for that compliment. Her cheeks stained red as she looked at him from her work against his neck. She gently pulled away and kissed his lips again, bringing his lower lip into a harsh suck before she let it go and pressed a chaste kiss onto his lips. "I want you like this," she murmured quietly. "I want you to see everything that I'm doing to you." It was a bold thing to say but, she didn't fear it. "I'm lucky to have you too, Starlight." She sighed lovingly before she went back to his neck and peppered kisses along his collarbone and up his neck to gently nip towards the back of the front of the neck and headed her way down his chest, feeling the fine hair that was peppered over his chest and how he was arching into her touches.

Her words made his cock twitch, and he groaned softly, "Yes, whatever you need." He continued to touch her as she glided down his body, teasing here and there, trying to find new sweet spots dotted over his torso, and by the time she reached his dick, he was a mess. Only holding her hair off to the side and out of her way, he tried not to tug on it and make her go off-balance or anything, or put any pressure on her, "Have you ever...?" it was curiosity that made him ask that, but he didn't mind either way.

She liked how he ran his hands through her hair, trying to gather it up and hold it so that she wouldn't eat it while she was about to work on him. She liked how he was writhing, breathing hard and his dick twitching and begging for more than just teasing touches and warm breaths. "No..." She answered after a moment. "But as long as I have you for a guide, I can probably get you off." She hoped she could.

"Don't force yourself, tongue has a lot to do with it. Use your hand for what you can't reach. I'll try not to buck into you too much," he promised softly, understanding. "I really do appreciate this, Clara. If can't, it's fine." He winked, "Practice makes perfect, and I'm also tired, too. Don't be offended if I fall asleep."

Clara laughed but nodded her understanding. She gently gripped the base of his cock and pumped it a few times before lowering her mouth and ran her tongue against the slit and down. It took a bit to accommodate him, feeling him inside of her and feeling him stretch her mouth were two different experiences. She warmed up to the idea quickly and started to practice and try out different things, putting pressure on one side, swirling her tongue around the tip to get the precum that leaked out and going down again to his other side. She listened for his moans and the way his breathing hitched and used it as her guide posts.

"Oh...yeah~," Sirius groaned deeply, voice very raspy as he was letting himself relax and just lose himself in this. The way her tongue lavished the right side made his rips rock and he gripped the sheets to keep himself from bucking, "Oh...not too much there, but that feels great," he panted.

She smiled around his cock, happy that she was doing something right. She understood that too much attention on one side was probably not the wisest idea. She brought her lips up to the tip and sucked on the slit again, swallowing more of his cum before she brought herself down again, tracing his veins with her tongue. She was careful with her hand, knowing that a rough pull would end the fun quickly. While she did use it as a stopper, she also tried to use it to bring forth more pleasure. She twisted sometimes, being mindful of the sensitive skin, and pulled when she went up. She suctioned her cheeks so that it was a tighter heat as well.

"You don't have to be gentle with me, it's not unless I'm chafed do I shy from a rough touch," Sirius moaned and tightened his hand in her hair but didn't pull, or tried not to, "Fuck...go a little faster, Dove. It really isn't...going to take much tonight. Would love to make this longer, but...fuck, watching you, feeling you, it's amazing..." he watched her, eyes a dark stormy grey. Even if she was new at this, what was getting him off was /who/ not the how.

Now that she knew, she tightened her grip a little and started to suck a little harder and go down on him faster. She adjusted her grip on him so that she could take more of him into her mouth, being careful of not choking herself. When she pressed her thighs together to adjust her balance, she felt herself become a little sticky from his voice and from the way he was watching her. She eagerly swiped the head for more of his leaking cum, wanting him to push further. She couldn't blame him for wanting to end this fast, and honestly she should have been a little quicker anyway. She'd get more time to practice next time. Right now, she focused on trying to get him off, trying to make him lose himself into that white, white abyss. God, did he know how gorgeous he was lying before her like this? She wanted to tell him, to sing him praises, but again she held herself back. Tomorrow. Tomorrow she'd pamper him with her words. Right now, he wanted action and he was going to get action.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 pm

()
A week filled with love-making, dates, chatter, and happiness flew by in a magical whirlwind that spun Clara which and every way. The band had decided to continue, as Sirius was starting to gain more and more inspirations for new songs. She enjoyed listening to him practice and write his music, while she was busy trying to scan places so that she could get a shop running. Almost everyone assured her that she didn't need to get a job, that she was more than welcomed to stay, but conceded to her stubborness about wanting to pay her own way.

She also, funnily enough, found a good friend in Eri. After the disaster of telling her about her pregancy and the ghosts, Clara had thought that any chances of being her friend, let alone even being someone she'd talk to, were flown out the window. Instead, Eri had placed a mug of tea in front of her the next time she went into the diner, and demanded to know everything she could. About her abilities, about her knowledge, and her parents.

It also turned out that Eri was indeed expecting. James practically bemoaned the fact that one, he wasn't the first to be a father, and two that it was his darling Princess that was going to have a kid.

Through all of this, Clara found bravery. Instead of sending off a letter like a coward, she picked up the phone and thumbed through the phonebook, trying to find the number. The call went well, and at the end of it she fell into tears. Sirius and Remus both cuddled her throughout the night, both of them understanding.

Now, Clara was at the stove, putting the kettle on for tea. The warm sunlight was strewing through the curtains, coloring the room in a blue-grey hue. Morning traffic went by the apartment complex and it brought a sense of relaxation and comfort to Clara. She glanced at the clock, a little surrpised that she was up before Remus. Then again, her anxiety had been high all night long and she couldn't sleep even with Sirius' even breathing and tight hugs.

A phone call wasn't enough. She really wanted to see her mom, but she knew what the price was for that. She could go by herself, it was true, but she wanted her mom to meet Sirius and Remus. Maybe it was weird, maybe it was unnatural, for her to be so fast in love and so quick. Love didn't know reason nor logic, but still. There was some sort of human sensibility to it all. It wasn't like her to abandon it, but that didn't matter. She loved her mom and she hadn't seen her in years.

Years.

It probably made her a horrid daughter, not seeing her for years.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:33 am

Long, nimble musician's fingers stroked her cheek, "Would you like to go see your mom?" Remus asked softly.

Clara jumped high in the sky with a yell and she immediately covered her mouth with her hand so that her startled shout didn't wake up everyone. She was so thankful that she didn't knock over the kettle. The hot water wouldn't have been fun to clean up and the stove was still on. "God, Rem." She said placing her hand over her heart. "I didn't know you were awake."

Remus was amused, "I should have made my presence a little more know, I'm sorry. I am used to walking softly since I do wake up before the others. You're awake awfully early this morning, but you did toss and turn a lot so I am not surprised. Do you need help with breakfast?"

"Um...yes." Clara nodded as she pulled away from the stove. "I think I'd burn it with the way my head is. I'm sorry, you asked me something? I was...really lost in my head." She looked away, her teeth gently gazing her lip.

"It's your mother. Do you want to go see her? Sirius is going to take some days off to rest his voice from recording, so he could take you to the hospital if you want to go," Remus smiled tenderly before he took over making the food.

"I'm thinking about it, I do...want to see her." Clara said as she moved to pull herself up on a counter nearby, but hopefully not where Remus was going to need her to jump off too soon to grab ingredients. "Hosptials and I don't really agree with each other, but honestly that's not an excuse." She shook her head and smiled pathetically. "I want him to meet her. I don't know if he would though. It's been a wonderful two weeks. But if I ask him to meet her, wouldn't that put pressure on him? I don't want him to think that he's trapped or something. Of course, that's probably just an excuse too at this point in the game..."

"Yes, yes it is," Remus agreed, "Sirius would love to meet your mother, I'm sure. He'd jump on the chance. You do realize he'd also make her blush about as much as he does to you?" he asked with a smirk over his shoulder, "I have issues with hospitals, as well. The...smell of sickness ultimately makes me ill. I would endure it if you wished me to go as well, however. I'm sure your mother is just as sweet as you are."

"If you go then there's at least two people who are going to be ill." Clara offered with a small laugh. She swung legs back and forth, careful not to hit the wood underneath her heels. "My mom probably has so much to tell him too." She took a breath. "She'd adore you Rem." She said after a moment. "The only worst thing that can happen is one of us faints and can't continue on. Everything else is just jake so...I'll talk to Sirius...get his opinion on it when he wakes up. I'm shocked I didn't wake him up with my tossing and turning. Was I not in the middle of the bed or did I move?"

"You moved. Sirius gave up holding you down with his python hug around two am. I think you hit him somehow...not sure if you kicked, kneed, or elbowed him," Remus admitted with a wince, "I know the time because you smacked me in the face."

"Oh fuck." Clara gasped staring at him in shock. "Oh bloody..." She shook her head. She gently jumped down from the counter and turned Remus' head towards her. Before he could ask, she pressed her lips against his. "I'm sorry for hitting you love. Can you watch the kettle for me? I'm going to wake up Sirius with apologies." She smiled a little. "You deserve a better kiss than that but you're at the stove."

Remus chuckled a bit, "I understand. Thank you," he kissed her nose, being playful to show he really was okay, and watched her run off. She had said she was find with the three-way proposition, but besides kissing they hadn't done anything. He vaguely wondered what it'd be like, but for now he'd let Sirius have all the fun.

She entered the bedroom quietly. She was kind of surprised that Sirius hadn't woken up yet, but with her tossing and turning, he probably had a bad night too. She could hear his soft breathing going in a soothing rhythm. She tip-toed her way to the bed and knelt next to him. She pushed her hair out of her face as she leaned over him and peppered kisses on his cheek. "Wake up." She murmured to him as she moved a bit to get a better angle and kissed the hallow behind his ear lobe. "Up." She whispered, ghosting her breath over his ear.

Sirius mumbled incoherently and shifted. rolling to lay on his back, away from her, being stubborn without realizing it.

Clara sat back up on her knees, wondering what she could do. She could pull off all the overs, but that wouldn't work. She could tease him, but that'd lead to other hot and bothered things that'd lead them into sleep again. Hmmm....she rubbed her lips together and decided to do it the hard way. She swung one of her legs over his body and straddled him. Now that she had them there, she thought about what she could do. Kisses weren't workings. Maybe hugs? She scooted her way down a bit so she wouldn't hurt herself and too a breath. Then she let herself fall face first against him wrapping her arms around him best she could with the covers blocking her way. "Up!" She said a bit loudly. "Don't you dare make me find your weaknesses."

"Oomph!" Sirius gasped, body jerking. His eyes were wide, a bit wild, and disoriented, "Wha-what?!" he muttered, a bit slurred. He fell back in place and just blinked before he looked back down, "Clara?" he hummed and he let out another breath, his arm reaching up and hooking over her back, "Good Merlin..."

"I kissed you and you didn't wake up, this was the next best thing." She told him as she scooted herself a little bit so that she could get comfortable. "Remus told me I was violent last night. Did I hurt you?"

"When you turned to go onto your side you hit my balls," Sirius grumbled softly.

"Fuck." Clara groaned, putting her head against the covers and letting a sigh. "Well that means our kids are fucked." Before he could say anything about that, she leaned up and kissed him warmly. "That'll have to do for an apology for now." She said, looking a bit regretful. "Promised Rem I wouldn't leave him with the kettle and the food by himself for too long. Also, I need to talk to you and that'd be ruined if I gave you a morning downstairs kiss."

"Mm, once you get a taste you can't stop, we've discovered that," Sirius agreed and he dragged her back for a kiss that lingered a little bit longer before he released her and once she got off of him he sat up, yawning, "Let me brush my teeth and my hair and I'll be right out."

Clara grinned as she pulled away from him and got off of the bed. "What can I say? You're just as delicious as you look." She winked at him as she walked away from the bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. "Apparently, I nearly castrated him in my sleep." She told Remus as she went back onto the counter, just as the kettle whistled. She quickly jumped down to grab it before it could wake up James and Lily. "He's going to get dressed and things, so I'll ask him during breakfast. But...does this mean you'll come? At the very least, if he doesn't?"

"Of course, sweetheart. I'll take my thermus with me so I can escape into the smell of coffee. That should help," Remus assured as he had the cups and teabags already sorted, putting the grounds in the coffeepot.

Clara smiled, relieved as she took one of the tea bags and poured the hot water over the bag and into the cup. "Coffee smells are always a delight. Next time this has to happen, I'll make you something with a chocolate smell so that you don't have to worry about the coffee going cold."

"Something I've never asked...but since you make your own cleaning supplies, do you make your own teas? An earl grey with chocolate...maybe some other things to give it an overall wonderful flavor. I'm not too sure..." Remus hummed thoughtfully.

Clara looked like she was hit with inspiration. "No....but I could. I could do something like that. I know a good place that sells the herbs I need...I never thought of doing something like that before..."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:42 am

"Well that would be another thing you could sell in your shop. You could make teas based after all of us for our band, and we could even ask Kingsley to put the logo on your blends. You'd get a boom at the start just from fans," Remus grinned at her, "That would be one heck of a way to start your business, since you're so adamant about it. You could do a series. Tea, shampoo and conditioner combos, and soaps. I wouldn't mind helping you buy the ingredients for what you find for me. I'll back that hard, considering I'm suggesting it. I'll even hold James down so he doesn't freak out when you inspect his hair. Lily might help me," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Clara's mind was quickly going through ideas. She had some bottles of essential oils, but she was going to need more. She knew some good lotion bases and she was confident that she could find soap flakes to make a base for the shampoos and conditioners. The soaps, she was going to have to see what she could do. She liked goat's milk based soaps and that could be ideal.

"I think that's a brilliant idea. That can be mostly where my revenue goes. That way I can spend time of spells and candles." Clara agreed. "I was hoping to keep those as cheap as I can. Considering the soaps and all of the body care products are going to be a bit more expensive, the turn-out is in my favor. Of course, I'm sure since I'm using your name, I'll have to give you a percentage." She glared before Remus could open his mouth to fight her on it. "But I don't think it'd hurt me. What's going to be the problem is two things. Location," she tapped one finger. "And advertising. Could go old fashioned and do newspapers, but I could also do...oh! Don't you have a fan page?" She asked, snapping her fingers. "Wouldn't it make sense for you guys to advertise a seller of your products? Especially things that are handpicked and selected by you?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:15 pm

"We can certainly talk to Kingsley about it," Remus agreed, "We do. Heck, Kingsley might even have some places you could set up? He likes to go undercover around town on his days off to just relax. It's easier for him, too, since he's a backstage person. We'll figure it out, I promise. If neither of us feel too horrible after the Hospital trip, we could go talk to him about it if you'd like?"

"What's this about a Hospital trip and talking to Kingsley? You two sound really excited," Sirius yawned as he entered the room, hair no longer in disarray and he was wearing simple attire consisting of comfortable black slacks, black socks, and a he was feeling a dark blue button-up he hadn't bothered tucking in.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Clara spun around, beaming brightly, "Remus was just telling me that I should probably try to make my own tea, and maybe even do body care based on what you and your band will like and sell it underneath the Mischief Managed Brand." She grabbed a cup from the counter. "Coffee or tea, love? Remus was also telling me to talk to Kingsley about finding a shop, and advertising since he's your manager." Her excitement faded after a moment as she had to answer the last bit. "Um...we also were talking of whether or not I should see my mom...and if you'd come with."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 am

"Tea sounds nice this morning, actually," Sirius tilted his head and Remus smiled as he started putting honey in a cup that was already steeping. How he did that he'd never know. "Body care and tea based after us? That sounds like fun," he agreed first, "You'd have to make a tea based after Kingsley, too, since he's our band manager. Make it powerful, potent stuff, too." He grinned and he stretched out in the chair he sat on, "I think going to see your mom would be a great idea, really. You were a mess about her last night, so I think it'd be good for both of you. Of /course/ I'd come with you, though! What a silly question."

Clara was thankful and relieved that he was going to go. She just hoped that her mother would love Sirius and Remus just as much as she did, and that there wouldn't be any problems going in.

~+~

Honestly, she forgot how intimidating the hospital could be. It loomed over them in all five glorified stories. The entrance had an long awning over the walk way in order for patents who were leaving not to get wet during the rainy seasons. The windows were blacked out from the tint and building itself brought shivers up her spine. She didn’t know /why/ she thought that this was a good idea. A part of her was just ready to go ahead and leave, and she had just walked across the parking lot. She tried to fight back her trembling and follow Remus and Sirius, but she found herself halting with every step. Fuck, she was stronger than this! She could handle the Shrieking Shack, she can handle this. This wasn’t like last time.

Sirius had his arm around her shoulders, and Remus was fine for the moment, coffee cup at the ready. Getting inside, they went up to the desk to ask for Clara's mother's room, only for two teenage boys to turn around at the name. One was in a wheelchair, and they both seemed to be very shocked.

"Clara? Is that you?" the one in the wheelchair stared in disbelief. He had shaggy blond hair and dark hazel eyes. He may be confined, but he still looked like he had some lean muscle and ate well. He grinned brightly at her, "I don't believe it!"

Clara stared at the man who was in the wheelchair. Out of everything that could have came out of the man’s mouth, her name wasn’t it. He looked to be about her age at the very least, and everything about him screamed familiar. Her eyes wandered to his hands that were resting on the wheels and her eyes widened. “Will?” She asked, her voice both breathless and shocked. She walked over to him briskly before falling on to her knees hard against the tile and hugged him tightly. “Oh my god.” Her eyes pricked with tears and she glanced up and over Wilhelm’s shoulder. “You both grown up! And you’re…” She wanted to start crying. “I didn’t even recognize you.”

“He’s gotten uglier since you last saw him,” Levi said, though his sarcasm didn’t reach and it didn’t sound mean either. “You stole whatever good looks he was destined to have.” His eyes darted over to the men who were with her. One with a bunch of scars and scraggly brown hair, the other with dark good looks and handsome features. He arched an eyebrow, they seemed so familiar to him.

"I saw you dancing with Remus the Romantic over there! It was all over youtube! I wish I was at the concert, I almost got to go but I had an appointment that day!" Will was bouncing in his chair, his shoulders and arms doing most of the movement, his eyes sparkling as he looked at the two men, "I can't believe you hooked up with Sexy Sirius! The lead singer of Mischief Managed! Good god, I am /so/ jealous!" he swooned when they finally parted.

Remus arched a brow and looked at Sirius, "Sexy Sirius and Remus the Romantic?"

"Hey, a fan, we might as well indulge," Sirius snickered, "Youtube, eh?"

"Hell yeah, it blew up! It's totally viral!" Will nodded eagerly.

“He has a nickname for all of you.” Levi said. Now that Wilhelm mentioned it, he felt a bit foolish for not recognizing them. The youtube video in question had been played on repeat, Wilhelm sang it in the shower/bath, and he swore up and down that every media news outlet that wasn’t bored with the story, talked about it over the radio. “Sexy Sirius, Romantic Remus, Luscious Lily, you get the idea.”

Clara laughed as she got back from her knees, wiping her eyes even though she wasn’t crying yet. “Of course you’d be the biggest fan.” She teased Wilhelm. “I used to do covers of their songs.”

“You still play?” Levi looked shocked at the revelation.

Clara nodded, smiling brightly.

"She plays beautifully," Sirius agreed, nuzzling Cara's cheek.

"I remember! Two weeks ago you met her at the park, right? I thought I recognized her but Mischief Managed was the main focus of that viral video. You guys are so scandalous," William teased.

"It all tends to be Sirius' ideas," Remus hummed.

Will laughed, "I suppose you're right. Hey! You guys were looking for Vanessa? We stopped by to talk to her earlier, would you like us to lead you there?"

"Would you?" Remus smiled gently and watched as Will's cheeks flushed.

"Of course! Levi! To Van's room!" Will put his fist up in a charge and turned his wheelchair around.

“He still has his energy.” Clara said as they began their steps to the elevator. “I’m glad he hasn’t changed so much.” She eyed the wheelchair that Wilhelm was in and her heart broke again. It pained her to see her friend like this. She wouldn’t dare ask aloud, but the question hung in her head.

“You say that,” Levi said, keeping at a decent pace to where he was walking with the three of them, but ready to jog if Wilhelm decided to take a turn too fast. “But you have yet to be on the end of his pranks.”

“Wilhelm? Pranking?” Clara blinked. “That shouldn’t be a shock really…”

“His brother would’ve beaten the shit out of his if he tried.” Levi pointed out. “I suppose that’s one thing that’s good. Asshole’s dead and gone.”

“That’s some way of talking about a friend of yours.”

“….We weren’t friends. After what happened to you, I stopped.”

"May I inquire what happened? Or should I not be included on this part of your past just yet?" Sirius asked in a sort of nudging manner, feeling a bit left out.

Levi gave her a look and Clara’s cheeks flushed. He spun on his ball of the foot so that he was walking backwards and took out one of his hands from his pockets into a fist, an eyebrow arched. Clara stared at him blankly for a moment before scowling. She knew what he was doing the bastard. She took her own fist and three times they tossed down. Levi won with rock and again with paper, but lost with rock. Since it was best out of three, Levi spun back around, putting his hands in his pocket.

“I don’t know where to begin,” Levi said as they reached the elevator, Wilhelm patently waiting for them. He was wincing that it had to be a large elevator. Large elevators were probably better for her, but…so many ghosts could be in there. “I suppose, if Wilhelm doesn’t give a fuck about talking of the scars, I can tell you about how the stone got rolling when she was…Jesus how old were you? Six? Seven? Something young.”

"Psshh, I don't mind. Sirius is important to Clara and visa-versa, man, so go ahead," Will shrugged, "Remus I'm sure is just as interested, aren't ya?"

"I might be," Remus chuckled and he took a drink of his coffee already, stepping into the elevator first, standing closes to Will.

Levi was impressed that Wilhelm wasn’t creaming his pants over this. “Okay so, Clara has this strange ability of making things happen that aren’t supposed to happen.” Clara gave him a dark look. “Besides seeing the future,” Levi glared at her back before staring straight forward and closing his eyes as the elevator moved. He tried to stick close to Clara without getting in Sirius’ face, worried about her. “She can do magic. Lock doors, set things on fire, you know, the witchy things the Bible would have you burned for. I still find that ironic by the way.”

“Just…tell them.” Clara sighed.

“Her and Will over there are childhood-you’d-think-they’d-get-married-out-of-high-school best friends.” Levi said. “Not that they were in love with each other anything, but they were super close. Are super close. Every time we visit Nessa, Wilhelm’s first question is “Did you get a letter” and the second question is “why the fuck can’t we send one back?”. They started this friendship after Wilhelm heard that she was able to do things….and I think it was a…dare?” He looked over at Wilhelm’s head. “Help me tell this story Will.”

"Nah, my own curiosity," Will shook his head and beamed up at Clara, brushing his long bangs from his face, "I found out she could do all that, and asked to see different things. She summoned a ball of fire one day of my own request and I thought it wouldn't hurt me because she made it. I was young and stupid, and got burned," he held his arm out fully, "My brother tried to stomp her magic out of her because he was angry. Clara didn't mean to and I know that, but who the hell would listen to me, right?" he rolled his eyes.

Sirius looked down at Clara with a tilt of his head and an arched brow, "You can summon a straight ball of fire in your hand? We usually have to put it in a jar or to light something, but we can't hold it."

"You can do magic, too?!" Will's jaw dropped.

Remus shook his head, "Way to go, Sirius."

Sirius rubbed his neck sheepishly, "Yes, we can, but shush," he held his finger to his lips, "It's supposed to be a secret. There's a whole community and even schools we go to, but we have to be careful. There are many more people like your brother who would hurt us because of it."

Levi frowned, but he didn’t say anything. The elevator dinged and they walked out. “It’s three hallways.” He sighed. “Vanessa likes the walk and I dislike it.” He glanced at Clara whose cheeks were growing pale. This floor was probably not a good one and decided to keep talking. “I was an asshole back then.” He admitted. “i didn’t help Wilhelm’s brother, but I didn’t exactly try to save her either. The bullying lasted a long time. Jackass friends nearly beat her to death back when she was turning sixteen. It made me sick, we left her in the gutter and I was….so angry. I ditched them and went back to get her. She tried to finish the job they started…then her mom went into the hospital…lost everything….and she just…disappeared without a trace. And...that's basically the Life of Clara in a nutshell."

Sirius held Clara much closer, feeling her unease and wasn't sure if it was the hospital, their destination, or the story. Perhaps it was a combo of all three. Either way, he kissed her head, "I am very glad I found you, and that Andrew and Gabriella helped you out when you needed it most."

"The Roska Roma?" Will tilted his head, "Isn't that what they're called? Gypsy in common tongue? I'm glad they helped you, too, Clara. I was so very worried when Levi couldn't find you, but for some reason I didn't think you were dead. You rubbed off on me," he smiled, but then looked up at Remus who was holding his coffee close to his face but wasn't drinking it, "Can you...see them, too?" he asked.

"Hmm?" Remus glanced down, but he blinked and when he realized his question, he shook his head, "No, I don't, but I can...smell sickness. Clara and I are in the same boat but on different ends, I suppose you could say."

Levi decided to watch them both. Sirius might be able to handle Remus, but he worried about Clara. She was silent and hadn’t said anything since they got off of the elevator. When he glanced at her, her eyes were starting to become vacant. He scattered his mind, trying to find something, anything else that he could talk about that wasn’t so fucking depressing. She was shivering and was leaning against Sirius. His presence was grounding for her, which surprised him a little. He would’ve thought by now she’d be on the floor.

“Dox sometimes come by.” He finally said, fishing for the last thing he could think of. “The…um…family friend of yours? The one with the same last name? Him and his brother come up here sometimes. They look so much alike, the only way you can tell them apart is with the cane.” He knew he was probably rambling, but…he didn’t want to lose Clara so soon.

“They have?” Her voice was hoarse and thick, she was clearly fighting her way through.

“Missed you terribly.” Levi nodded. “Oh, hey we’re almost at the room too. Nessa can tell you more. Oh and be prepared, her mom likes to tease.”

"I might be able to tease her back," Sirius grinned, rubbing Clara's arm. They got closer and he could hear laughing, but he was jarred back as Clara suddenly stopped and he looked down at her, feeling her trembling like a leaf, "Dove?" he asked, alarmed. The laughing got a little louder and he saw a man with hair as black as his own supporting a blond woman, and they both looked like they were on cloud nine.

"I'll take you home, and you'll get a much more comfortable bed than this darn place could ever give you, and a decent meal morning, noon and night! Everything will be fa-" the man's baritone voice was cut off as there was a scream.

Clara couldn’t take it anymore. She tried, she really, truly tried. Levi’s voice was something her mind could anchor on, but the bad memories didn’t help. Sirius was good, he made her last so long up the elevator when she would’ve lost it along time ago. Now though, it was like the magic had fallen apart. She turned into Sirius, trying to muffle her screams as she clutched at him like someone tossed her in an ocean. The ghosts, the blood, their screams and begs were just too much for her. They brushed by her, telling stories of lost souls, lost hopes and founded dreams that came to them too late on their beds. She was told stories of blood and horror, of sadness and tragedy. There were a few happy endings, but a hospital was where people who loved each other, watched each other die. There was no happy ending besides a comforting death.

Levi moved quickly, but then stopped himself, uncertain. He took off his jacket, and wrapped it around his arm, knowing to well that she might need it if she was getting cold unless Sirius gave her his. He watched Remus stare in shock and Wilhelm frowning. It was amazing to them both, that the elevator went off without a hitch, but now was trouble. “We need her out.” Levi’s voice shook but was firm. “She can’t stay in here. Why do we always think that this is a good idea? Putting her in these kinds of places?” He wasn’t necessarily talking to anyone but himself as he said that. His eyes caught sight of blonde and he paled. “Oh no…Nessa, Dox…”

"Baby girl!" Van's hand was over her mouth.

"Don't run to her, you aren't able," Dox had Vanessa by the arm. They slowly walked over and he watched Sirius finish putting his jacket around her, "Hello, Mr. Black. I thank you for taking care of Clara, but for right now, before we can talk more, we should leave. Could you carry her out?"

"Yes, of course," Sirius bent and slid his arms under Clara, hoisting her into a bridal-style, "Just focus on my voice, Dove, and breathe me in," he whispered to her, kissing her cheek, "It'll be okay."

Clara whimpered as she buried her head against his chest. She could feel his breathing and tried to match it, but a few times she lost her rhythm and had to bite back a scream. Everything felt too quick. Soon the smell of antiseptic and 401 cleaner disappeared into something a little fresher and she could hear, not the screaming and crying of ghosts and patients a like, but traffic coming and going through the highway. She took big gulps of air and she could hear Levi say something and footsteps walking away. She was vaguely aware of being set down on a bench and cuddled. Now that she was coming into some sense of herself, the tears of shame starting to come through rather than her fear.

She was doing so fucking well. She was doing fine. Then something triggered her and sent her down a spiral. Her mom was probably so upset that she tried and didn’t get to see her. She knew it, she knew that phone calls were going to have to be enough, but she wanted her mom. Did any little girl? “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

"Let me have her," Vanessa begged Sirius as she sat beside him. She looked tired and heartbroken, but also happy.

Sirius wondered how she was able to pull that off. It was probably a mother thing...and he felt his heart pang. At least, it was a /true/ mother thing, anyway. "You don't need to ask," he assured, and shifted Clara so she could sit in Vanessa's lap, "This is one way to meet, I suppose."

"Ha, yeah," Van giggled ever so softly and held Clara tightly, nuzzling her daughter's hair and rocked her back and forth in a rhythm she would never forget, no matter how long it had been. She even started humming a soft tune from heart.

Sirius watched as Remus handed Dox some chocolate before the man sat down and he got closer to the werewolf, feeling the body hat from him, "It's just a little nippy out here...

"Just a /little/, huh?" Rem teased and rolled his eyes before slinging his arm over his shoulders, handing him his coffee.

Dox watched the boys interact with each other and how Wilhelm stayed close in case Clara wanted him. No one was ever certain about how Clara would act during these kinds of fits. So far, Vanessa was doing wonderfully. Dox smiled, watching his beloved rock their daughter and hummed a lullaby so old Maddox remembered when she sang it when she was pregnant and he hadn't been banned from seeing her yet. He reached over and gently moved a piece of hair away from her face and wiped away her slowing tears. 

Levi came back and awkwardly hung around the bench a bit before setting the water beside Vanessa and going to Wilhelm’s side, both of them exchanging a look as Clara calmed herself down and Dox and Vanessa continued to bring her to a soothing plateau.

“Thank you again, Mr. Black.” Dox said after a moment as he carefully broke a piece of chocolate and handed it to Clara. “Eat sweet.” He murmured to her and turned to Sirius and Remus. “For being with her and taking care of her for the past few weeks.”

"Might I ask what you relationship to her is?" Sirius frowned. Her father? They did look awfully alike.

"By blood I'm her father," Dox smiled warmly as he watched Clara come back to herself and finally aware. "Marriage on the other hand? We...were about to discuss that actually." His cheeks tinted as he smiled at Vanessa before turning his attention back to the boys. "What about you? I hear things from the media, but...I take things with a grain of salt."

"He's my lover." Clara said as she took a breath, saving Sirius from saying it himself. "Boyfriend I think is the wrong term, but lover does kind of diminish what we have."

“Significant other," Vanessa smiled tenderly and she stroked Clara's cheek, "Will did show me the video of the dance and song last time he came to see me. It was beautiful."

"She's become someone special to Sirius in a short time," Remus smiled, "Yet they don't show any signs of slowing down."

Levi gave Wilhelm a look. "Unless Clara asks, no. You are not a bridesmaid and you're not wearing a dress."

"There can be men of honor, you know," Remus pointed out to Will.

Will just puffed up, "Fine! I have to at least wear a tux of the same color!"

"I'm not married yet," Clara let out a splutter of laughter since she was so taken aback by the conversation. She wiped her eyes of the last of the tears. "There's not even an engagement." 

"Clara when do you ever do things by halves?" Levi couldn't help but to point out. "If someone has your heart, you're not the type of person to just yank it out of his hands."

"It'd be the shortest relationship I had ever been in." Clara replied dryly. "I can imagine the dark looks the older women would give. And my mom and dad! No blessing ha!"

"Right, the church thing." Levi rolled his eyes.

"I can hex you."

"I'm so terrified right now," Levi replied sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 am

Clara sighed as Dox looked over at Remus and Sirius, a curious look across his face. “You know,” he said after a moment. “I was wondering how serious this was. Are you in a relationship with her? Despite that she’s a Darling?”

"I was disowned from my family. Even if I wasn't, I don't give a damn. I'd still date her," Sirius shrugged, "I don't know what the huge fuss is. I'm sure I'll propose to her eventually, just not right at this moment. It's only been two weeks after all."

“Ah,” Dox scratched his cheek. “That’s mostly out of poking fun that we’re teasing you. Clara normally doesn’t bring people, let alone someone that she’s recently met to meet her mom. That takes a while, though I’m a bit surprised to hear that marriage is a consideration. As for the other fuss that you could be talking about, I’m assuming you don’t know about the animosity between the Darlings and the Blacks?”

"Not particularly. I tended to ignore my parents when they stared to talk about feuds," Sirius agreed.

“Probably a good thing,” Dox said with a soft smile. “From what Alphrad says, the family likes to twist up what happened. But, since you’re serious about Clara, and you were disowned, I don’t see any reason to worry. You’ll make up a new family and be happy, which is what I wish for.”

I think that's what we all wish for," Sirius agreed, but he soon shifted, "Clara mainly wanted to see her mother. I came as a moral support."

"As did I," Remus added.

Will looked at Levi, "Shall we go home? It has been a long day. With Clara being in the know-how I can get an autograph anytime."

"Hold on," Levi said as he dug into his pockets to find a pen and walked over to Clara. Without saying anything, he wrote something on her hand and let her go. "Will lives with me, but that's the house number." He told her. "You want a place to stay or out or just to chill and get out of the house, just call. One of us is bound to be home."

"Thanks...." Clara said softly, surprised.

"Now we can go home." Levi said, going back to Will's side. "See you guys around. Keep in touch." He went behind Will's wheelchair and  pushed him towards the parking lot to get to the car.

Dox watched the two boys leave before turning back to Remus and Sirius. “It’s a good thing you were. I don’t know how far Clara would have gotten into the hospital if it wasn’t for either of you.” He looked at Remus. “I couldn’t help but to notice that you were pale throughout the walk in the hospital. Can you see them or are you uncomfortable in hospitals?”

"Them? As in Spirits? I could only see the ones in Hogwarts," Remus said, feeling a bit more free now the other boys were gone, "I can smell sickness." He said simply, "Hense the coffee."

“Ah.” Dox shook his head from side to side. “A useful but disheartening ability. Our family’s been filled with those who can see the Future. Ghosts on the other hand,” he looked over at Vanessa.

"I can see them," Vanessa said softly, stroking Clara's hair, "I'm more adept at keeping my guard up, though. My daughter is more open."

"I noticed. I wasn't aware you could see spirits." Sirius frowned, "Why didn't you say so?"

"How did you hold out so long, even if you can put a block up?" Remus furrowed his brows.

"I befriended several of the sweeter ones and they kept the other ones away," Vanessa explained.

“Since I’m both a Seer and a Medium, I have a bit of a catch twenty two.” Clara admitted. “I can see ghosts and communicate with them, however I can’t block them. I can see the future, but I can’t just shut my third eye. Everything has to remain open. If something were to close, well…that’ll end badly for me.”

“There’s a reason why Seers and Mediums usually work together, but don’t get together.” Dox admitted, though he was completely unapologetic. “I got a cute kid out of it.” Clara’s cheeks burned brightly. “But since you now know that, you have to know that there are places that are going to be dangerous for Clara to enter, at least keep aware of that.”

"Now that I know, I won't put her in danger that way," Sirius assured, then elbowed Remus.

"She asked me to!" the werewolf defended.

"Well when it comes to her mother, there's going to be a blind spot." Dox admitted and turned to Vanessa and Clara. "But that being said, I was just telling your mother that I have a place. I had you living with us in mind, but if you'd rather stay with Sirius, I'll completely understand."

Clara looked at Dox for a moment, completely shocked at what he just said. She was aware that his mother, her grandmother, didn’t like the idea that a wizard had fallen in love with someone nonmagical. Clara wasn’t exactly pure-blooded, but the Darling family was. She knew that Dox would only ask this, is if Uncle Liam, his twin brother, was the head of house and reinstated him as apart of the Darling family.

But was that what she wanted? She loved her mother in pieces. They were each other’s backs, they’re best friends. Clara would do anything for her mother, it was proven and written. Now though, she felt a terrible lurch in her heart. She badly, so badly, wanted to live with them…but she couldn’t imagine not living with Sirius and Remus.

She loved waking up in the morning squashed between them. She loved Sirius’ tight hold and Remus’ soft caracesses. She loved James’ banter and fun, and Lily’s extraordinary wit. She loved the smell of coffee and tea blended together and she loved being free.

And just today they were going to go and find a place for her maybe. “Am I allowed to visit?”

Dox looked shocked and appalled. “Of /course/ you’re allowed to visit. You’ll always have a room in case you want to spend the night as well.”

She looked at Sirius and Remus, “And I’m not taking too much room with you two?”

The two of them looked equally offended she would ask such a thing, "No." They said in unison.

"Then can I live with you two as a girlfriend rather than a homeless person?" Clara asked, a spark of mirth in her eyes. "Or is that too soon in the relationship?"

"I was under the impression you /were/ my girlfriend. I had no idea you were homeless, considering you made yourself /right/ at home with your natural-made shampoo and all," Sirius quirked.

Clara's cheeks flushed deep, but she couldn't keep the smile off her face. "Ah, it appears I have been put in my place. Though speaking of Shampoo, do we want to go home, or head off to talk to Kingsley about our idea?"

Vanessa giggled at the lot of them, and looked at Dox adoringly, "It sounds like they made their decision."

"If you're feeling better, there is plenty of time to talk to Kingsley," Remus agreed.

Dox watched as Clara beamed and stood up, not before giving Vanessa a huge hug, and squeezing her. It lasted a good moment filled with kisses and soft loving murmurs. He was quite shocked when Clara gave him the same kind of hug and kiss on the cheek. Before she pulled away, Dox quickly slipped her a business card with the bookstore's number. She took it with a smile. "Call us." He told her seriously. "Visit as often as you wand and bring your boyfriend so Vanessa can tell him stories about the time you fell into the river because you thought you could walk on water."

Clara's cheeks blushed deep. "Shhh I was little!" She took the card with a smile. "I'll visit often." She quickly got to Sirius' and Remus' side. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:49 pm

()

Eri threw open the door as she saw who it was on the other side, "Clara! Hello! I'm so glad you came. Raiden should leave us to our girly talks, he's in his office right now," she smiled and stepped aside so she could come in, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:58 pm

"I'm good," Clara smiled warmly as she stepped into the house. The spacious living room was wide open with plenty of windows and good sunlight. She could see a few potted plants here and there that were on the sills, more than likely Eri's babies. She took off her shoes and entered fully, letting the door close behind her. "I'm glad to see you too." Eri's stomach was starting to support a bump. Small so that she could still wear her favorite clothes, but getting more noticeable if one knew where to look. "Are you going to confirm gender or are you waiting to be surprised?" She asked after a moment. "You look brighter."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:05 pm

"Oh, Raiden and I just agreed to let it be a surprise, and we'll wait to pick out possible boy or girl names when it gets closer to my time," Eri giggled and led her to the golden yellow couches, plopping down on one and grabbed one of the red pillows, hugging it close to her while she beamed at the black haired woman, "I heard you're making products based off of the Mischief Managed group. How's that going for you?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Clara's smile brightened as she sat down next to her. "It's a project. I decided to start with the teas first since it's easier to practice on. Remus and I both agreed that chocolate, black tea and some citrus and creamy flavoring goes well with him. Sirius is more of a spiced chai type with some cinnamon and citrus flavoring. Lily is herbal. James….well…he’s more like coffee and that’s hard to reproduce in a tea, but it’s a nice challenge.” She took a breath. “I’m still trying to find a place, admittedly, so I can’t go too far into the project.”
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

"So you can store everything there? That would make things more efficient," Eri nodded in agreement, "I'd love to try all of your teas. Coffee makes my stomach turn," she admitted, "Not that I drank it much before, but now of Raiden wants coffee he has to go to a shop before he goes on duty instead of making it here. Smells are really affecting me with this pregnancy." She nuzzled her face into the pillow, her face red and a smile to her eyes, "It's still weird, being a month and a half pregnant. Like it's still a fantasy. I keep looking at my belly in wonder. My grandmother, Cuilwen, is so happy for me and makes me potions to help with the nausea."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:38 pm

"A drop of spearmint oil on your pillow or just three drops of it in boiling water placed on the floor near your bed should help with the nausea a bit." Clara said thoughtfully. At the look Eri gave her, she smiled sheepishly. "My mother, she's into natural healing and she uses things like oils to help with sicknesses. Of course of it makes her even more nauseated then don't use it. Oils are different for everyone." Clara remembered what she told Sirius about kids. It was so far in the future, she wondered what she'd be like with them. She knew Sirius would be a godsend with them, with all the energy he had. "I bet you and Raiden will make fine parents."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:27 pm

"The pillow might work. I don't want to put down some water and then kick it the next morning when it's all cold," Eri laughed softly, "I heard your mother's out of the hospital and with your father. I'm glad they're happy." She shifted, biting her lip, "I just hope he keeps his promise not to be the workaholic his mother was. I want him to be there for our son or daughter's life. Nita was a wonderful woman for the little time I knew her. Raiden was devastated..." She eyed Clara, "You said you saw my parents...and you ran away. Were they happy?
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:30 pm

"They were." Clara smiled. "They were peaceful and happy. They were grateful that you found love and were able to be so strong during the loss." She wondered if she could handle it, if she were pregnant. Sirius would have to travel, she knew that. She knew, also, that Sirius would probably use Skype, chat with them through video. "Promises may be hard to keep when it comes to work, but as long as he adjusts and he makes sure to make space for you and your child, I'm sure you two will be fine. It doesn't seem like to me he'd just break a promise so easily." She shrugged. "Then again, I don't know. You know him better than I do."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

"He broke it once and I almost died from the bond we share being severed and I ended up in a coma," Eri murmured, "So no, I don't think he'd break it. I just worry. I've been doing that a lot lately," she smiled sheepishly, "I guess I'll be doing that a lot more from now on," she giggled. Tilting her head she decided to ask, "So have you found anywhere that you like yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:45 pm

"Well, one." Clara sighed, "But it's out of my price range and it's not for lease. Most of the buildings that are up for lease in my budget are huge spaces or small ones that are practically storage areas and unclean. I don't have a lot of stock, but I need more space than a closet. I don't need a big room where I can fit in James, Lily, and Sirius' car in one go either. It's been a hassle. Sirius keeps telling me not to worry about money, but I feel so....awkward and horrible even thinking about /asking/ for a loan to start up this business from him or Kingsley. Anyone in Mischief Managed honestly. I mean, Sirius already had enough girlfriends after him for his looks or his money. I certainly don't want to be in the same category as them! It'd kill my pride and I can't afford to have him think of me as some sort of expensive hussy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx   Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Lost Connection w/Lynx
Page 1 of 1