Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:58 am

Natasha's eyes narrowed while Jayden nearly lunged, but held herself together enough to push herself back up against the wall. "If I even /cared/ about what happened all those years ago, I'd ask. But you're not a very good source of information. After all, she can't turn your brain into mush, but you're not her /trainer/ are you? That's why you're afraid. You can't /command/ her can you? The Winter Solider, yes...you have the passcodes now." She grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked it down to show off a black cord. "Bugged. As I thought. I could strangle you with this....but..." She pulled on the cord to get the device loose. If it shocked him, well, it was no concern of hers. "You're going to tell me where this is being transmitted to. Willingly or not, it doesn't matter. As much as I'd /love/ to be the one to wrangle it out of you, these two have a very /strong/ grudge against you and your people. So strong, in fact, that they've been arguing who gets the first blow. So...you can tell us where it is...and we'll leave you alone...or...you can keep your mouth shut and James will get it out of you. He's very, /very/ good with a gun and torture, as you know."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:45 pm

"So that was what the 'sloppy' comment was about," James hummed, "Should've stripped him when we secured him."

"It was transmitted to a different base entirely," Boss swallowed thickly, unhooking it as fast as his restrained hands would allow, and tossed it at her. There was no point. "I'm going to die either way," he let out a snorting huff, "Not like the passcodes seem to matter anymore, and even when you find the base they'll be ready for you."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:39 pm

"Oh I'm certain they will." Natasha watched him for a moment as she took the small device and looked at it. "It's not going to matter. It's criminal against criminal now. There's no justice system in place unless T'Challa asks us to be nice, and even then...well...you threatened his people. I don't think he'll be very kind." She reached behind her with the small device, knowing that James would take it from her and break it. She'd do it herself, but there was nothing more satsifying than listening to his metal arm do the work.

It reminded the Boss just what kind of weapon they decided to create.

"Steve should be so /pleased/." She purred. "He gets to go after you like he's always wanted to. Without the niceties. I just have one question before these two ask whatever they want." She frowned deep. "What did you do to Jayden's "Litter brother"? I know he was injected with something. I want to know what it is you did to him."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:21 pm

"A similar serum that the Maximoff twins and the mind reader got. It was obvious by the way he fought that he was certainly a first born. We just /had/ to see what it would do to him...but of course, you rescued them before we could take notes." He huffed, disappointment evident in his voice, "I hope he's not a dud, he would make a powerful weapon." That earned him a good reaction from the redhead and he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Natasha glared and she stood up, fists ready at her sides, but she didn't bring them up. Her bottom lip pulled back. She would have punched him right about now, but she was trying not to lose her composure. She knew that she already lost half of the battle with that, standing up like she did. However, she knew that Jayden nearly lunged off of the wall again. She was certain James was holding her by the collar, or at least was holding her by the shoulder to keep her at the wall. "You know. A part of me wants to know what type of person /you'd/ be if you were injected with something like that.  For some reason, you and your group just can't seem to keep your enhanced people for very long. Would you become insane? Would we have to kill you exactly where you stand out of mercy? Or would be you /be/ a dud, not even worth the power the serum could give?" She watched him. "He might have been the most powerful weapon you ever had. But you wouldn't be able to control him. No. Not really. You never had a hand on the Solider, or Bloody Mary." At the name he jolted and she grinned. "You couldn't control Quicksilver or the Scarlett Witch worth a damn either. You had less control over them, than the other two, true...but when they broke free from you..." She clicked her tongue. "Those /powerful/ weapons you keep thinking about and bragging about just got stronger. Slate? He'd be stronger than before. And even if it is a dud, well...maybe you should be praying to whatever God you believe in that's the case. Jayden? James? I'm done here. If you have questions, go ahead and ask. Otherwise..well.." She looked at the man. "I suppose farewell would do the trick."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 pm

"Go ahead, we got it from here," Buck stepped forward and patted her on the back, coaxing her towards the door, and he looked at Jayden, "Should I expect to get bloody? You still have the knife after all. If you want to ask questions, go ahead first."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 am

Jayden frowned deeply as she thought about it. "No." She said after a moment. "I'll keep the blood on me. As long as you stand far away, it shouldn't get you. He's not going to leave the chair." She thought about her questions. What on earth was she supposed to ask? "Was I going to go back into the fights? Once Solider came home, or was I going to die?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:38 pm

"I was going to take you back to your trainer, earn myself some recognition for bringing back his pet, if I couldn't bring him the Winter Soldier," the man shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "I don't know what he would've done with you after that."

"I overheard some of your soldiers mentioning how, back in the day, I was a prospect in breeding with her. Was that another reason you wanted me?" James put his hands on the table, towering over him, making him shrink in his chair and he /smirked/ at him, enjoying how such a sleazy asshole who had been so high and mighty was now a coward, knowing his doom was imminent.

"Possibly. Wouldn't have been a bad gene mix, anyway," the Boss gave one last snort, "The man in the base where the bug was transmitting to...he wanted you."

"You do realize she is going to gut you like a fish, right?" Buck said with a lazy lull to his voice, "Inflict similar injuries that you gave her and her brother...and yet you're being elusive."

"I would be a horrible soldier, let alone a leader, if I didn't hold out until the real fun began," he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:51 pm

"It's okay." Jayden said after a moment, reaching over and patting James' arm twice. "They couldn't breed me with anyone. I killed them when they came into my kennel. One of us would've died. Me." She amended. "I don't know if I'd win against you. Maybe. Possibly." She looked at her knife and then looked at the man. The very man who hurt her brother, who was going to hurt the Solider. "It's okay. I already know what he'd do with me. It was you I was worried about. So what were you going to do with my brother? If he was a weapon? Another Solider? Another dog?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:04 pm

"Why pit him into the Fights when we can use his skill?" Boss sneered at her, though his eyes didn't leave the hunting knife, the light gleaming on the serrated edge on the bottom half, "Another Soldier, no doubt. Brainwash him like the first, let him do our dirtywork for us. Or as long as we had you, just dangle you over his head. You may be a fighter, too, but he wouldn't disobey if we threatened to hurt you. He /hated/ it when you screamed and laughed." He finally looked at her with an even bigger smirk, "Use him to breed instead of you. See, with bitches they gotta wait around for a few months before they can take the infant. At least with a stud like that one, there's plenty to go around and you can keep /milking/ him for all he's worth."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Jayden didn't even warn James when she slashed the knife across his face, making sure to aim at the eye. She didn't even flinch when blood splattered on her, no emotion crossed her face as she raised her knife up again. "Bad move. He likes pups. If you bred him," she slashed his other cheek, but didn't harm the other eye. She wanted him to see at least a /few/ things. "He would take them away from you. Better luck with me. Maybe. Possibly. I think mine would bite you more." She paused. "You should go away." She told James. "You'll get blood on you. Or...well...more blood on you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:13 pm

James looked down at himself with a raised eyebrow but he nodded at her. To the Soldier, the blood didn't bother him, but to Bucky, his stomach twisted. This wasn't his gig anymore. "When I come back, I want you to give me the knife. I'll make sure he's dead before I do that, that way you're satisfied." He turned around at that and left the room, wiping at the splatters on his shirt but only made them worse. He headed for the security room where T'Challa and Steve were.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:22 pm

As a mercy, T'Challa had turned off the audio that was going through the security room as Jayden began her torture. Steve watched, horrified as Jayden started to slash at him. Just..slashing. She wasn't even trying to kill him. Blood splattered, mostly on her, but he could see his hands gripping at the chair, mouth opened.

Steve nearly jumped out of his skin when James walked into the security room. He shivered a little and looked back at the screen. "Were you ever apart of the fights? What they're talking about? Or knew about them?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:37 pm

James took a deep breath through his nose and let it out slowly through his mouth, "I went there a few times. Watched. Listened. Never fought, they knew I'd murder my contestants. Never saw Bloody Mary fight thought I do remember hearing them talking about me breeding with her. That was how I recognized the name when Natalia spoke to me about her. I was...bored when I went there, so I cannot tell you much else. I was just supposed to be a bodyguard anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Steve looked back at the screen. Jayden wasn’t letting up. She got bored with his face, it was practically skinned and unrecognizable now. His one good eye was still trying to see her, but it was getting hard to since the blood from his forehead was just pouring down his face. He was screaming as she went at his hands, first bruising them with the handle of the blade, hard enough to bruise and to break skin and bone. Then she’d cut up his arm. Sometimes she got bored slashing and just dug her blade in deep and just /skinned/ a good portion of his arm. She was careful not to do it at the critical veins at the wrist, but on his bicep where there was more meat, was where her favorite target was. When she got bored with that, she tore at his shirt, and this time, it was like something snapped in her.

She stabbed the son of a bitch. She stabbed and stabbed, sliced and cut, she dug her blade. Steve watched horrified. This was no longer torture, she was furiously stabbing him like he was just a pillow. Blood squirted, flew across the room and puddled underneath him. Just as Steve was about to open his mouth to say something…Jayden gut him and started pulling his intestines out, tossing them at his face before grabbing his liver and squeezing it, tossing it aside too. The man was dead for certain. Steve had to turn away fast and tried to breathe in and out of his nose before rushing to the trash can to vomit.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:54 pm

While T'Challa went to take care of Steve, Buck didn't even waste a beat. He was the hard Soldier, unfazed by what he saw, because he'd /done/ it before, though not nearly as animistic. He never had been so happy to be able to become so hardened in a split second on will alone instead of stupid /words/ triggering him each time.

Going into the room, he used his speed and strength to overpower her within a few seconds, throwing and sinking the knife he'd ripped from her hand high in the wall out of her reach, and pulled Jayden from him, to the other end of the interrogation room, and pinned her down like he would Kerica, hands pinning hers above her head and his legs on top of hers to keep them still and so she didn't kick him in the balls. He kept the rest of his body as far away from her as possible, her teeth gnashing at his face. It had been a quick take down like he had been trained to do, because it was necessary, and if he'd hurt her he'd apologize later, "You promised, volk shchenku! Come back!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Jayden struggled for a good moment longer. She tried to bite him, move her legs to kick him, get her wrists out from underneath his hands. The longer he had her there, the more her struggling came to a close. Green fire started flickering to fear. She was still tensed, but now instead of a fight, she wanted to flee.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 pm

"That's it, it's okay," Bucky soothed, going from harsh to caring, "It's okay, good girl. You did good, I'm not going to hurt you," he promised, "I can let you go, but don't run from me, okay? I'm safe. You're safe."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Jayden could only nod and he carefully got up from her. She stayed there on the ground, still breathing hard and furiously before she too also got up. She scooted away from him, her eyes flickering a little in different directions. She brought her legs close to her body, a defense in case she needed to kick him. She noticed blood, a man lying down on the ground in a puddle of it. Guts everywhere. She also noticed where her knife was, embedded in the wall. Her eyes wandered over towards the door, and she jerked like she was about to get up and run towards it but she kept herself together and stayed where she was. Her eyes fearfully flicked back to Bucky, as if she was worried that she was going to get hit for the unintentional movement.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:52 pm

"You're a good girl, J.J.," Buck smiled at her, "Would you like me to take you out of here, little one? Get you cleaned up? I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise. You just have /so/ much blood on you, and you don't /have/ to be like that anymore," he stated firmly, "You have a new home now. It's not like that place. You don't have to be a show girl for anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Jayden didn't know what to do. Owners always pretended to be kind to get something out of her. Slate was genuine. Slate...she took a breath in and out. The vision that had been clouding her faded a little. She recognized that she was in a room. A square room. She was on tile, not a mat. It was freezing...and cold. She brought her legs closer, but not in a threatening move, but in order to keep heat. She looked up at Bucky again, and this time she noticed that he held a hand out. His normal one, not metal. She looked down at her own hands, bloody and unclean. She looked back up at him and hesitantly held her hand out. A few time she jerked it away, still scared, but finally she managed to take his hand. They got up off of the floor and she managed to get her tongue unstuck. "No...hurt." She looked at Bucky and flinched a little, but still held on to his hand. "Leave here...is okay?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 am

"No hurt, and leaving is okay," Buck echoed, going slow until they reached the end of the door, "I'm going to carry you, alright? Don't want blood on the carpet, now do we?" he smiled and at her reluctant nod, he picked her up in a bridal-style, holding her close. These clothes would have to be burned, but that was alright. They could go into the City now it wasn't on lockdown anymore and he could get new ones.

He took her all the way to his own room, his own bathroom, and set her on the toilet while he started up the shower. She could always sit in the bathtub if she didn't want to stand, "I think you will like my cleaning stuff, they smell like the forest." Of freedom, no chains. "Though the soap is scentless, exfoliating. Helps get all the grime off after a long hot day," he was just talking just to talk, to sooth her. Satisfied the water was a good temperature to start with, she could always change it, he turned back to her, "I am going to step out so you can get all clean, and change, but I won't be far. Just shout if you need me. I am also going to ask someone to bring you some new clothes to change into." As he said that he pulled out his cell and hit 'send' when he found Kerica's number, walking out and closing the door, but not all the way, leaving a crack so she wouldn't feel trapped.

"Bucky? What's going on? I'm with Steve and he looks awful. Where did you take Jayden?" Kerica answered on the other side.

"Why are you suddenly with Steve? It hasn't been that long since the interrogation ended and I'm /sure/ he didn't want you to see it," Bucky frowned, thinking about the whole reason Steve looked like he did.

"I...felt...like I needed to be with him. I felt really.../wrong/ so I came to see what was going on. I haven't seen the footage, don't worry, so I don't know anything," Kerica explained.

"I need you to bring me some simple clothes for Jayden to wear. I brought her to my room to clean up. She is no doubt going to pass out after a warm shower, anyway, so something comfortable," Buck shook his head.

"I have something that might work," she agreed, "Be there in fifteen, just want to make sure Steve's not going to huck again first."

~

Kerica looked at her phone when he hung up and turned back to Steve, feeling her own stomach twist suddenly and she placed a hand over it, breathing heavily, "Odin's beard, honey," she said slowly, going to her boyfriend and wiped the cool cool cloth on his forehead again, "This is where a photographic memory is the worst thing ever. I have no idea what's going on but you're reacting so hard you're reverberating."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 am

"You don't want to see it." Steve was done being sick, but he was still a little nauseous from the interrogation. He managed to get away from the trash can and take a breath. "I'll be alright, Keri-kit." He promised. "What did Bucky want?" He worried about the both of them, that scene that just happened. He took a sharp breath in and out. He wanted to take a shower, brush his teeth and nap for as long as possible.

To think that this was how she used to live and that Slate was almost destined for the /exact/ same thing, Solider or Fighter.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 am

The nickname he called her made her smile, but it was a bit short-lived, "If you're /sure/, then I'll leave again. Buck wanted something J.J. could sleep in. The air-conditioning after the rain last night made this place a bit chilly, so I'm going to grab something warmer. They're both in his room, just in case you want to drop by." She ran her fingers through his hair lightly and pressed her forehead to his, their noses brushing sweetly as well, "It'll be okay. I love you." She hadn't really...said it, and she felt bad, but right now...it felt like the best thing to say. Something light in his dark thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:50 am

"I love you too." Steve said honestly, taking it in stride that she said it first. "I'll come by when I can." He promised and watched her stand up and leave.
~
Jayden wrapped herself in a towel, the other towel was tight on her head squeezing out the water from her hair. The warm water made her skin hot and pink, nearly flushing red. The towel was soft, and warm and she didn't feel so cold. She carefully padded herself out of the bathroom, cracking the door open a little as she peered through. She could see Bucky and she sighed in relief as she opened the door. Unlike a lot of people, she didn't have any qualms walking around with just a towel wrapped around her. "Clean." She told him simply when he looked over at her. She fidgeted for a moment before getting her tongue unstuck. "No blood. No hurt." She looked exhausted, but she was also kept on red alert too. She walked over towards the bed, but knew /way/ better than to sit on it when she was still damp. "I'm sorry. Promise broke. Didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED   Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers - Civil War AU - Kintsugi Golden Repair 2.0 - ABANDONED
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next