Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:08 pm

"Oh, that's cute. Only a few colors, which is nice. Do you want to keep it the way it is or pick different ones?" Kerica asked as she grabbed a second ring, as well as the carry bag with all her thread and fabric, "White or black fabric?"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:45 pm

"Keep it." Angelina thought for a moment. "White."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:35 pm

"Okay, so..." Kerica hummed a little made-up tune to herself as she found the colors the owl called for and then she showed Angelina how to set the fabric in the circle, "I ordered some scroll-type stands so hopefully that'll be a lot easier than this stupid thing," she muttered before she finally got it all together and then she pulled out some pens, "These are washable, and it makes it easier for me at least. I tend to do it one part at at time. So, we're going to find the center here first..." she took the owl and counted it, marked it, and then she folded the paper. She used it to follow the circle and eyeballed it, using her pen to mark the point she deemed the center, then marked the top and bottom of the owl. Unfolding the paper, she counted out on the paper, ultimately making an outline on the fabric of the body of the owl.

"Now we get our needle and thread..." Kerica took out a rose-patterned pin cusion full of a multitude of different sizes of needles. Plucking one out she set it to the side, then took the thread, unwinding at least twelve inches and snipped it. Tapping the end, she pulled apart two of the six threads, "What you want to do is tie a knot as close to the edge as you can," she said, leaning closer to her and used her fingers, looping the thread and eased and worked it so there was half an inch of space between the knot and the end of the thread, "You loop the other side through the hole, and then you take your canvas and you want to start at the back, and we'll start at the top and go down. Different people do this differently, but I like doing this. We come out one hole...woooop!" she made sound effects as she pulled it through, the knot stopping it once it reached the end, "Find the diagonal one, shroooom..." she giggled to herself, "Now you gotta be careful so you don't accidentally pull your thread back out. So, we're going to the same side we started on on the square below, and.." she made another diagonal line, perpendicular to the one above it, "So here, you try, and just go straight down to the end mark."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Angelina's tongue stuck out as she started working on the thread. She was careful, slow and thoughtful as she made her stitches. As she worked, she noticed that the walls were whispering and the eyes were getting curious. She set her work down and glared up towards the camera. Why was it that anytime something /good/ happened, they had to come and ruin it? The books she read, the doll she received, the kindness that Steve gave her as well as Dylan's happy conversation that he sometimes was willing to give. Mostly about a new book he was reading, or how far he got into the book currently reading.

"Do you know why you're here? Why did you name the doll Maria? Do you know Maria Stark? Do you know that the Winter Soldier was capable of murder? What happened in England, was it you? What's your name? Do you have one?"

It was so boring and she knew Bucky was going through the same freaking conversations she was going through.

"How do you know Steve Rogers? How long have you been traveling with the Winter Solider? Were you a hostage? Were you a captive? Do you understand what we're saying?"

She picked up her work again and started concentrating on the pattern, listening to Kerica's murmured guidance.

"You deserve kindness, sweetheart. The world's treated you so badly, it's about time the universe gave you something."

"Why aren't you scared of me?"

"Do you know what it is that you're asking for?"

"The walls are chatty." Angelina said abruptly, setting her work down again. "Always chatty. Thinking I can't hear them. My silence is their defeat. My talking gives them hope." She looked at the camera. "In you is a world of promise. We have both been kept in bondage, but you can learn from all my failures. I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. Or let them through the gate? That either, a big risk. A big fence. A mistake. A new friend. Chase the morning. Yield for nothing."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:28 pm

"Silence is definitely their defeat," Kerica agreed quietly, knowing audio was also working on the cameras, "I remember what that's like. It takes a long time before you can truly ignore the walls. People think you're crazy, talking to yourself all the time. As kids they think it's the imaginary friends. As adults they label you weird and in some circumstances...they label you insane." She looked up from her kitten project and straight into Angelina's eyes, allowing a little bit of her own crazy to twinkle in her eyes, understanding.

She changed the subject but at the same time, she didn't, "I like the dark. Do you? It's comforting, like a blanket. A lot of people are afraid of it. Don't like walking by dark alleys or through the parks at night. That's actually my favorite thing to do. It's quiet, peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 pm

"I only know the dark." Angelina's tone changed a little, but subtly. "Just like I only know the Cage. It's the same thing." She touched the wall behind her. "He never would want me in here. Not again. I knew that I would come back to a Cage. But Bucky doesn't deserve it." She ran her nails down the wall. "No. No." She bit her lip, hard enough to make it bleed. "Free him first."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:53 pm

"I could arrange that. Please, don't scratch the wall. They won't bleed, no matter how hard you try." Kerica's expression softened, "Cages. Prisons. This isn't any better than being stuck in a psychiatric ward, really. Solitary confinement. SHIELD was different when I joined. I enjoyed myself and those around me. Now everyone's so bitter and I'm more an Avenger than an Agent. Nat took me under her wing, so to speak. I'm enjoying your company. It's nice teaching somebody my hobbies. You're a natural. I can bring you your own watercolor supplies to do, but sadly cross stitching will have to wait for when I'm able to spend time with you. It might take you longer to get out, but when you do, I'll be right there with you. Hey, would you like me to play my music?" she pulled her phone from her pocket and pulled up Spotify.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Angelina nodded and Kerica clicked a song. She leaned her head against the wall and listened as the music washed over her.

She wished, she wished, she wished.

"Maybe someday."
~+~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:55 pm

"Hey Bucky!" Kerica called as she knocked and opened the door to Buck's cell, then gasped and stopped once she closed the door and turned around, "Oh..." she blinked and then smirked as she watched Buck do a couple more push-ups using his flesh hand and then rolled onto his back, puffing and then sitting up, turning to look and see who came in.

"Only Steve calls me that..." Buck commented in confusion, staring at the little brunette Agent that stood there. Her nametag said Knight on it, since SHIELD didn't do first names. "Who are you?" he stood up and stretched, popping his shoulder. He took note of the pieces of paper in her hand and the tape. His walls were covered in drawings, both black and grey and colored. A lot of them were the cat version of him and dog Steve. The others were of Steve, Natasha, Hawkeye, flying Sam, and Wanda. One was of Tony doing his thing on the computer, obviously too preoccupied to notice he was being observed.

"I made a bunch of your art, and Companion made you a few today!" Kerica beamed at him, "I'm Kerica. Steve asked me to take over Wicker once in a while to get closer to her. Steve talks a lot about you, Bucky! I've been looking forward to meeting you, you have /no/ idea," she came over to the desk and set down the watercolor paintings, spreading them out for him to see.

"You've been...looking forward to meeting...me?" Buck blinked at her slowly. He enjoyed how the rainbow light of the suncatcher Steve had gotten him played on her features. She was tiny, five feet at the most, but well built. He could tell with how she wore her suit, and she carried herself back straight and with a confident stride. She was chipper, too, but he could tell in her pale green eyes that she had a very /similar/ spark of crazy in her like Angelina did. Not nearly to the extent, but to most people, she had a few crossed wires.

"Well, /yeah/! You're Steve's best friend!" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Now, what would you like put where?"

Buck came over to the desk and looked down at the papers, picking up the one with the pink and orange sky with the hill and pink tree with the two shadows, "I really like this one...maybe above my bed?" he offered slowly.

Kerica nodded and took a piece of tape, going over and sticking it right above where his head would lay, "She talked to me, by the way. She's so cute! I love her. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can see her again. She's learning cross stitching with me, too! I think I got her addicted to some of my music, to boot."

"Wait...slow down, you got her to talk to you?!" Buck's eyes went wide, "She hasn't even talked to Steve or Wicker!"

"Well, I'll consider that a compliment, then!" Kerica turned around and her grin was wide, splitting her face like the Cheshire cat, "Companion is /adorable/. She could use a haircut. A bob haircut might look cute, or something short and out of her pretty face."

Buck just had to stare at her dumbfounded. This woman...who /was/ she? Who was she to Steve? He never talked about her. Just gave him the pictures and would only smile when he said he liked this or that in particular. He /would/ let him know what /he/ drew, but never said any of them were Kerica's. "I'm shocked and...happy, that Companion is talking to you. How's her doll? Steve told me the woman Miss Pots gave her one to fix."

"Maria is looking great so far. She was checking to make sure she moved right when I walked in. All she needs is some clothes, which are no doubt still in the box," Kerica grinned, "Blond hair and purple eyes go pretty well together." She walked back to the table and grabbed another piece of paper.

Buck was slightly intrigued by how he towered over her. Steve was always so cautious with him, but she just...did whatever. "You're not afraid of me?" he asked in a whisper.

"Why in the /hell/ would I be afraid of you? I wouldn't even be afraid of you if you were decked out in Soldier gear, mask and all," Kerica looked up at him squarely.

"You're attracted to me," Buck deadpanned, "You walk a dangerous road."

"I like danger," Kerica smirked, but she did duck her head a bit, cheeks turning pink, "I was hoping I wasn't too obvious."

"I'm an /assassin/. I was trained, like Natalia, to read body language and facial expressions. Micro-expressions, even," Buck folded his arms, "You're like Teresa. She's not scared at all, either. Feisty, determined."

"Teresa's also part Hispanic," Kerica laughed heartily, "She gets the attitude by inheritance. I've just got attitude for days. Sarcastic, too, if the opportunity strikes. Teresa and I are good friends, actually. Her only gripe with me is I can't eat her cooking because it's spicy. She calls me boring. She can't use half her ingredients when she cooks for me."

He didn't know that. Curious. "That sounds...really good, actually. I wonder if I would be able to try that at all in the future..." he had been /trying/ to hope, but it seemed so far out of reach. He could trust Steve, he knew, but still...

"I can ask her," Kerica grinned again, "Companion asked me to get you out first. You two worry so much about each other and not enough about yourselves. It'll all work out in the end, I'm sure of it. Steve's working hard every day to figure out a way to get you out of here."

"Of course he would be," Buck sighed deeply, "They're not going to let me out easily. I've killed too many people, done too much."

"Steve'll find a way. He's a sly little shit like that," Kerica shook her head, "Here..." she put tape on the last few pages, "You can put them up wherever you want. I really should get going. Steve is going to come by later, by the way."

"Okay..." Buck nodded, "Thanks...for all you've done so far. I enjoy your pictures. Dog Steve is very accurate," he smiled just a bit.

"Haha, I know, right? I think cat you is, too," Kerica waved to him and headed for the door, "I may be watching out for Companion, but I'm here for you, too, Buck."

"That's nice to know," Buck told her sincerely, watching her leave, and looked back at the paintings. One was of a simple purple and red sky and ocean, and the last one...it looked like a diagonal half an half of Steve's shield and his silver arm with the red star. That one went on the other wall above his bed, since it was in the corner. Steve would see it right away when he walked in, he was sure. The ocean one he placed by the door itself.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:15 pm

After the new girl had left, Bucky had tried his best to do some more exercises. Now he was laying down on his bed and staring at the ceiling, watching the rainbow dots flickering there. He jumped when he heard the door and Steve entered, "Fuck, you scared the shit out of me," he muttered and sat up straight, watching Steve's eyes travel to the shield split painting.

“I see Kerica’s been by to see you.” Steve smiled a little as he looked at the drawing. “That’s something that she would paint.” He turned to Bucky and sighed a little. “Sorry that I haven’t been by lately. I’m trying to get you and Companion out as fast as I possibly can.”

"You never mentioned Kerica before," Buck said, tilting his head, "Were you protecting her? Kerica told me you are tirelessly trying to help me."

Steve looked at Bucky for a moment and sighed. "I'm doing my best, Buck. I can't really keep her under wraps. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was hiding her or something." He walked over towards the bed an sat down on it, stretching out his legs. He made sure to keep distance, just in case he didn't want to be around.

"Stop..." Buck whispered, making Steve freeze. He reached out and touched Steve's arm with his flesh hand, "Stop worrying so much. You're going to worry yourself to death, super serum and regenerative abilities be damned." He shook his head, "I'll let you know if my headspace isn't good for touching. It's okay, really, Steve." He reached and playfully fluffed Steve's hair, something he was sure he would do when they were children, "Kerica was fascinating, though. She's not afraid of me...and she said she's there for me if I need her, too. If anybody but you said that, I usually would've scoffed and shrugged it off. I felt like she was genuine. She was excited to meet me because I'm your best friend."

"She's always been the one I talk to about you." Steve felt his heart squeeze and his throat tighten uncomfortably. He reached out and gripped Bucky's shoulder, an old familiar gesture before he let his hand fall. "I hoped that since I told her a lot about you, she'd understand the Companion...and understand you and why I'm doing the things that I'm doing. She's a good person. I trust her to watch my six. She reminds me of Denier."

"Actually, she told me...something that you'd like to know. First day taking care of her, and...she talked to Kerica," Buck blinked slowly at Steve, "I don't know what kind of woman you found, but Companion /talked/ to her. Kerica was also very complimentary. She said she was cute and a bob or otherwise short and out of the face haircut would look cute on her and that she's adorable."

Steve bowed his head, smiling bright. "She's something else." He agreed wholeheartedly. "I think Kerica understands, just a little, about what Companion is seeing. What she's hearing. She's able to see things that we can't see. I don't know how she does it. But I don't argue or question it. It saved our lives. I wasn't expecting Companion to talk to Kerica. I wasn't thinking that Kerica would click with her either. But then again, Kerica does what she wants...and I think so does the Companion."

Buck nodded firmly, "I can believe it, because of how she talked and interacted with me. I look forward to her dropping by next time. Oh, look at this one," he turned a bit and pointed at the painting above his pillow, "Companion made that. I was really impressed, actually. I can't wait to see what else she makes. Kerica mentioned they were also doing cross stitch? That'll be interesting. Kerica also told me Teresa is Hispanic and cooks spicy food!"

"Teresa sometimes sends me some of her soups when I'm feeling a little down. She cooks a lot and a bunch so a lot of the agents are well fed if she decides to go on a spree. Her tamales are to die for." Steve stood up and walked over to the drawing to see it better. He could tell instantly whose half did what. "Two shadows underneath a cherry tree." He murmured. "That's...wow. She knows symbolism."

"What's the symbolism? I didn't think much about it," Buck admitted, feeling a bit silly now, "Are the shadows her and I?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:29 pm

"There's a lot of meaning that could go into this," Steve paused as he looked at the tree and the shadows. "It could be you and her, but it also could be something else. The Sakura tree has an urban legend that in order to get the pink petals, a corpse lies underneath it and the blood of the corpse is sucked into the petals. But, it also has a symbolism of fragility of life. Two shadows. I wonder if these two shadows are people who died, or if it's something else connecting to the tree."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Buck stared at the painting for a bit before he nodded, "You are good at interpretation. I can read people better than I can read things like that. Its a haunting yet beautiful picture, either way."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Steve walked back a little with a soft sigh. "You were always the best at judging character. I just go head first into believing someone or something until they prove me wrong. Even then, sometimes I just can't let go. I guess some would call it a flaw of character." He sat down. "I didn't mean to bring the mood down, Buck. I know it's already dreary enough in here without my thoughts helping it." He shook his head. He wished he could speak a lot freely than he could. He wanted to tell Bucky so much, but he knew it was limited by the audio and the cameras. It wasn't the greatest, subtle hint Steve ever threw down, but...he knew it was better than nothing. "I got to missing Peggy, so I started looking up stuff to do some sight-seeing in England. I know you traveled a bit with Companion before we caught you. Were you ever up in that area?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:32 pm

"I did. It's changed a lot. You'd have to see it for yourself," he tilted his head at Steve and then decided 'why the hell not?' and he tugged the blond doofus closer to him, his mouth ghosting on Steve's ear, "You make things brighter." He let him slip from his fingers and smiled at him, "I'm glad you're here, and grateful for any conversation, really. It's better than being grilled all the time."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Steve's cheeks blushed the brightest red. "Any time Buck. You know that." He said quickly, assuredly. "Believe me, if the only conversation I got was nothing but questions, I think the walls would start talking too." He paused. "I guess I will. Eventually." He said after a moment. "I'll come back tomorrow." He promised. "I'm going to wangle a day in the training room or even gym. Something. At least for an hour or so."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:49 pm

"You do that. Kerica actually walked in on me doing pushups. I get so bored in here, I can't really do much else." Buck shook his head, "You are /allowed/ to /not/ see me for a day or two, you know, but thanks. I've been having better nights since you started coming around," he fluffed Steve's hair again, laughing as he swatted him away, "Go on, get out of here. Say hi to Natalia for me."

()
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Bucky probably spoke too soon on the "Day or Two" comment. Angelina began her horrifying screaming again only this time it was accompanied by loud crashes. A few agents came in, trying to sedate her or at least attempt to calm her down, but the moment they entered her domain, all bets were off. Angelina attacked them. Their screams echoed through the hallway as their bones broke and the tranquilizer gun was shot at them.

The only issue is that Angelina couldn't kill them. She was allowed free reign, her anger was enough that it was the front and center, but it wasn't enough to keep /him/ away from her mind. By the time ten agents were found on the ground, he switched with her, noticing that she was tiring out, and he could take the stage. The only other problem with this was that the tedious agent and the bookworm were coming towards the hallway.

He looked over at Bucky's cell and sighed. He walked over to one of the unconscious agents and grabbed their card key. "What level do you have to be to access the Winter Soldier's cell?" He asked, as they approached. They looked shocked. He rolled his eyes. "Figures you wouldn't tell me the answer. Trying all the cards it is...as well as hoping these morons stay down."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:02 pm

"We have special access because we're your overseers," Wicker frowned deeply. Neither he nor Kerica were in Agent wear, and he stared at all the ones on the ground, "Companion, they're going to be so mad. Fury's probably on his way right now. What do you plan on doing? Fighting your way out?"

Kerica watched Dylan. He looked like he was having a war with himself. Quickly scanning the hoard, she shook her head, "You don't have the time to try all the cards. Think smarter. None of these people have access to either cell except the one who got here first. Who would that be? I don't know, especially with how it's a dog pile here, but you do."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:13 pm

He rubbed his lips together as he looked at the agents that were all on the floor. Quickly he stepped over the piles of bodies, looking at the peoples faces before he crouched down before one. He picked it up and twirled it in his fingers before standing up. He stepped over the bodies just as quickly again and walked over to the door. He slid the card key and grinned when it turned green. He shoved it open and looked at Bucky. "You're going to leave." He said, cutting off any argument. "You have to abandon us for now. Just for now. I can take care of her. You need to find Avengers Tower. That's where Rogers is going to be."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:32 pm

"Goddamn it, Dante!" Bucky snapped at the white haired person as he came to the door, brow wrinkled deeply and lips pressed firmly together, "You lasted a /month/. Why couldn't you wait just a little longer? Steve was trying to figure out how to get us out of here the /right/ way!" he was mad, but he looked over at Kerica and Wicker. Pointing at the boy, he then pointed at Companion, "You! Stay here with him until she comes back. That'd probably take a while. Long story short, she has multiple personalities. His code name is Dante instead of Companion."

"Bucky, we have immunity at the Tower. I know a way out," Kerica took out her phone and she took the backing off, pressing a hidden button and tossed it back where they came, and it exploded in a crackle of electricity, "There, no communications and no cameras for five minutes. Come on," she ran up to them after bouncing here and there over the bodies, and hugged Dante before she continued down the hallway, expecting Bucky to follow her.

Wicker stared as Buck ruffled Dante's hair, briefly tugging on his ear, before he also disappeared. Dante looked so /confused/ after Kerica hugged...him? It was really cute, actually. Slowly, he moved around the bodies and got closer, "Dante...will you come with me? We aren't leaving the building, but like /hell/ if we're putting you back in that stupid dungeon. The place I want to take you is a lot better."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:40 pm

"Dylan right?" Dante questioned as Wicker came up to him. "She talks about you a lot." He paused, tilting his head as if he was listening to something. "I'll come with you. She trusts you, so I guess I'll do the same. To a degree." He amended. "Companion could not stand the cameras anymore, so had a fit. She wasn't going to show mercy. I understand why Bucky would get confused. Usually, its the other way around. Sorry, chattering. You were going to show me a place before time runs out for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:04 pm

"This way," Dylan smiled warmly and offered his hand. He'd never touched Companion before, wouldn't dare, but this personality side of her seemed more stable. He grinned brightly when the dainty hand slipped into his palm and he gripped it, running with him to his destination.

They ended up in the inside gardens, and he kept the lights off, the lanterns that were on around the rims were solar-powered, sky-lights at the top showing the stars. The ceiling was plenty high enough so there were actual trees in here as well as a plethora of fauna. "Here...you can hide, and when they come looking I'll just tell them they can have fun trudging through the bush. They won't want to do that since you'll bite. I may get in trouble for letting Bucky go, but...hey, at least you're safe, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Dante stopped himself from hiding and looked at Dylan curiously. He knew that Dylan had a soft spot for Angelina. It was all over his mind. His worry, his heart on his sleeve. He also knew that Dylan wasn't upset about Dante being the next personality. Curiosity, the minor thought of how many there could be. "You're the third person in my life that I owe a debt to." He said after a moment. "You'd risk your job to protect us. I know it's not out of pity. You're not the type." He watched Dylan for a moment before smiling. "I see why she trusts you. Just to give you a heads up, Angelina's a full-blown Gryffindor. But I'm proud to say that I'm a Hufflepuff." With that, he dove into the bushes, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:00 pm

~*~

"Natalia trained you," Buck said in observation as he and Kerica hid. There weren't cops or anything, but the black vans were everywhere and two slightly inconspicuous helicopters. Quickly, they ducked into the sewer system through a manhole. It was much harder to track them this way. He knew Fury used it last time to escape, but would they assume they would do the same? He shed the top of his scrubs uniform and watched in satisfaction as it floated in the dirty water behind them.

"Yes she did. She's a strict teacher, but a good one. Okay, we have a long way to go to the tower. Thankfully the systems are a great way to cut through half the city in one shot. We'll have to go back Topside in a few minutes to get you new clothes...that should be fifteen minutes," she looked at her watch and pressed something on it, popping up a holographic map that flickered with the horrid connection. Pressing the same button it disappeared and they had a good jog going.

Buck kept an eye more on her than where they were going. After five minutes her breathing changed, and ten minutes in she was panting a bit. He was suddenly struck with a memory of running with Steve through the back alleys of Brooklyn and Steve's asthma acting up. Reaching out, he caught her shoulder and heaved her up, her mewl of protest made an unbidden chuckle bubble up from his throat, "You're supposed to be helping me, not dying. Your asthma is atrocious right now since it's humid down here. Just tell me which way to go," he told her, looking down at her since he'd brought her into a bridal-style hold. She was just so /tiny/ and he remembered teenage him holding Steve in a fireman's carry and he was just so /angry/ but couldn't do a damn thing about it and it had been hysterical. This was petty much the same.

"Y-You can put me down, Buck!" Kerica meeped, but pouted when he just gave her an arched brow, "Don't look at me like that. It also smells like ass down here," she puffed and brought the map up again, letting him look at it and they went from there.

Half an hour later they were in completely different clothes, Kerica's hair hidden in a hat and baggy shirt tucked into jeans just barely hiding her fairly decent sized breasts. She /almost/ looked like a young teenage boy if it weren't for that, Buck had to admit. He also wore a hat and kept his head bent, looking at Kerica who was on the inside of the sidewalk closest to the shops while he was closest to the street. They looked as normal as possible and the Tower was so /close/...

Yet, SHIELD knew that would be their destination, of course. They would have immunity as long as they could get /inside/, but all of the points were more or less blocked off. Buck stared at the vans with loathing and a creeping sense of dread and hopelessness. That was when he felt a tiny fist punch his shoulder and he glanced down, "We can't get in, Kerica."

"Like bloody fucking hell we can't," Kerica scoffed at him, "How dare you. I'm Pixie, thank you very much." She took his hand with determination and they circled around a few times, blending with the crowd, the Agents weaving in and out of shops nearby and the streets. Soon enough, they had their opportunity. Natasha was driving up and they were blocking the garage. Ever cool and charming, Nat got out and terrified one Agent with her wolf grin like she was going to eat him while still looking sexy as fuck, and the van moved a moment later.

There. They dashed, ducking low and creepy behind and between vans and finally they were able to slip between the cement flower beds and were /just/ walking through the doors, Kerica walking like she owned the place when they heard a shout. They didn't stop. Buck refrained from glancing behind him until after the white stands scanned them and allowed them /both/ entrance. He certainly wasn't expecting that.

Now he turned around, just in time to see Vision floating down with his arms crossed as an Agent tried to come through the glass doors after them. He startled when there was a sudden /cackle/ and looking over it was Kerica, taking off her hat and her hair fell around her shoulders in lovely brown waves, her pale green eyes sparkling as she waved at the guy who look positively /miffed/.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:08 pm

"Do you know whose upset by the cut and run? Star-spangled I'm gonna wear a hole in my floor while F.R.I.D.A.Y gives me every last detail that's who." The man said as he approached them. "So we have the Red Menace. But I'm failing to see the White-Haired Girl running around. Did you lose her? Do we need to double back? Also, F.R.I.D.A.Y be a dear and anyone wearing black that does NOT have an Avengers card gets the boot? Make sure to slam the doors in their faces too."

"Of course sir. Shall I also call Captain Rogers to let him know-?"

"Please do, so that I don't have to call a floor repair." Tony grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP   How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Mend A Broken Soul-Avengers RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next