Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:45 pm

"No, not ever," Dylan murmured, reaching and setting his tea down on the stand, doing the same with hers, and then got closer to her, running his hand through her hair just like she liked, "I do. I love you. I /want/ you...man, if I let myself there'd be half a dozen things you'd see that I've imagined us doing. I can't...help myself." His breath was shaky, "The question is, Angie...do /you/ want /me/? I don't want you to do anything like that with me if you don't want it. Don't do it to make me happy, because I'm happy just being with you and watching Netflix all night. This is basically the cherry on top of the cake, but I don't need it. I might.../need/ you in the future, if you decide this is alright, but force...that's not an option either. Always consensual. I can /need/ you and still step away if you say no."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 am

Angelina scooted herself closer to him, cupping her hand against his cheek and running it down so that her thumb could touch his lips. She watched as his eyes darkened, but he didn't move. "If I say stop...if it gets to be too much...we stop. If you say stop, we stop." Angelina didn't want anything to happen here, she wanted an out and she knew Dylan would give her one. "But...I want to try. Not out of...obligation. I just...want to try tonight." Without further ado, she removed her thumb from Dylan's lips and kissed him.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 pm

~*~

Buck gave Steve a one-armed hug as the blond took the top two of his boxes he was carrying, "I dunno what I'm going to do with a whole floor to myself, Stevie," he admitted with a groan, "I'll probably live in the gym or at the pool."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm

"You could invite River and have some privacy. Her and Calla are living at the Tower now, under Avenger's protection ever since the explosion happened." Steve said gently as he gathered the boxes and returned the hug. "You could do whatever you want. I'm sorry that Angel didn't want to come by. But I'm kinda glad she chose the civilian life. She deserves the peace as much as you do Buck."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:22 pm

"I'm just...I'm worried in more ways than just a father, though..." Buck chewed on his bottom lip as he followed Steve inside and to the elevator, "Raised by Them, and her mind isn't exactly stable, either. we had a rough start, and that was barely half a year ago. I told Dylan to give me a call if anything goes wrong, but I'm not too sure he will. He's definitely whipped."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Steve understood the fear. It was the same fear everyone had when they decided to allow Bucky into the Tower. The sheer thought that someone could get them back into the dark side made everyone feel uncomfortable. Bucky at the very least was stronger mentally. Otherwise, he would've had a hell of a time trying to break through his programming.

Angelina...while she was undoubtedly most loyal to Bucky, didn't mean that the loyalty would stay. She may decide to return to Hydra, if she felt like being normal was too rough on her. Or, she may decide to leave Brooklyn entirely, and go to another place and see where she could find stability. Out of the two, Steve hoped that it was leaving Brooklyn. He didn't want her to go back to Hydra, willingly or not. He didn't want her to become a weapon again.

But how do you get someone who was raised in that environment to think differently. It was something Natasha was good at, but Angelina wasn't very fond of the redhead. She did like Clint...maybe it was something he could try to ask.

"We can always swing by to visit. We're not trapped here." Steve said carefully. "Tony would adore her, and I know that Angelina likes Clint. We can always have one of them drop in randomly. Make her feel a little less alone. Do you think...we're making a mistake?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:34 pm

"I don't know," Buck leaned against the railing in the elevator, sighing deeply, "Only time will tell? I just...I have this twisting feeling in my stomach and I don't want anything bad to happen. My instincts tell me I should go back, but I'm hoping...praying just a bit that I'm wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 pm

"Let's see what happens, and then decide from there." Steve assured softly. "Maybe it's just separation anxiety, but that's just a hope. Just to take your mind of things, Calla's thinking of doing a get together and playing a board game. I think she has River and Vince convinced to play, I know I was invited. If I get you, we have five players and that should be more than enough. Clint will want to go up against you in sniping too, see whose the better shot. Tony's overwhelming, but...that's Tony no matter how you slice it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:14 am

"A board game...ha, it's been a while since I played one. Sounds like fun," Buck agreed, "I can agree to a sniping competition with Clint, too." The doors opened after a bit and he stepped into his new home. It was...huge. All colored in shades of blue, red and black, plants scattered throughout. There was one chair, however, that stood out. It was spikey along the back and sides, but not on the arms or actual seat. "What in the world?" he asked, setting his box down and going over to it. Steve started to say something, but Buck plopped down in it, "Hey, it's actually kinda comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 7:22 am

"It was Tony's idea for a housewarming gift and Calla..." Steve gestured helplessly. "I can't remember the reasoning, but Calla did say it was comfortable." Now that Bucky was sitting in it, Steve could see why Calla had said that it would suit him. A weapon and a nice chair, it'd keep the burglars away pretty damn quickly. Though he wasn't going to say anything to Tony. His ego already filled up an entire floor. It didn't need to fill a floor and a half.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:17 pm

"I love it, if you thought I would be upset or offended you're way outa the ballpark," Buck laughed and stood back up. They got the kitchen box unpacked in a jiffy, then the bathroom supplies and anything else. Finally, he placed his apple cinnamon candle on the coffee table. He wanted to light it, but he shrugged and looked at Steve, "Did Calla say when she wanted to do the board game? I'd love to do it now if everyone else is interested."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 pm

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y?" Steve looked up at the ceiling, and he could hear Bucky snort at him for doing it. "Can you tell Calla that Bucky and I are ready for her posse to come up stairs to play a game of murder and lies?"

"Certainly Captain Rogers." F.R.I.D.A.Y agreed.
~+~
"I HATE YOU!" Vince roared with laughter as a couch pillow was swung into his face as River's character was finally murdered. He still had to get through Calla and Steve. Bucky was just out of reach and he had to be careful because if he so much as got lucky and entered the Pentagram Room, his reign of terror would end.

"This is why you're never on the front lines!" Vince grinned as he watched the dice get passed from River to Bucky. "You're not going to make it to the secret elevator."

"Don't jinx anything now," Steve said, reaching for his glass of wine and taking a sip. It was so relaxing, being around his friends and casually leaning against Calla, but being careful not to overload her and make her uncomfortable. So far, she didn't seem to mind, which made him relax further. "I should make some more snacks, before the Rat Lord takes us."

"Dun dun." Vince grinned, wiggling his fingers like he could spook Steve.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:48 am

"Of course we got ourselves a huge ass house, too," Calla laughed as Bucky rolled five die for his sanity and then moved four spaces away from the enemy. When it was her turn she took the three die she was allowed and groaned when she rolled two twos and a one, "It was nice knowing everybody." She took a shot of the beverage she'd chosen but it was Steve's turn to roll, so she leaned away while he shook his arms a bit and then let them fly across the table. Now he was free, if a bit distracted, she ducked under his arm as he was lowing it from his throw and grinned up at him when he looked down at her in surprise.

"Oh, sneaky," Buck smirked at Steve before he looked to see what Steve's sanity roll was. "Geezus. You know with the way you roll, I'd be terrified if you end up the traitor. At least it's just Vince." He snickered at they 'hey' he got in reply.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am

"Awww." River watched as Vince made his roll and he was stroking his chin like a mad scientist. She beamed as Steve pulled Calla closer to him and got his arm in a better position, his fingers idly stroking up and down her arm, sometimes pulling on the fabric subconsciously before going back to stroking.

Steve just smirked, "I think we'd all be terrified if I was traitor because it'd just be against you and me." He told him honestly. "Everyone else would've been dead." He moved into the room that had a broken floor and grinned as he had to roll to see if he got damaged or not. "Oh hey, look whose in the big basement now?"

Vince whistled, but frowned that Steve's little character was in the basement. He was up here...he'd have to get down there somehow. He still had ways to manipulate the game...if he played smart.

"Feeling a bit scared now?" Steve asked casually, taking another sip of his wine and squeezing Calla's shoulders, still idly running his fingers up and down her arm.

"Well, I'm up against super-soldiers right now, and my ego's pretty fucking flattered." Vince rolled and moved his player. "So I'm going to milk this for all I'm worth." He eyed the elevator and the pentagram room, wondering how he was going to get anywhere near them. He forgot about the broken floor...he should've guarded that. He didn't think Steve would actually do that too. "Well...shit. I go down and Bucky's got the whole floor to roam. I stay, and you're going to fuck me."

Steve raised an eyebrow up. "Not that you're into that."

"Hell no. Which is why I want you out of that room asap." Vince groaned. "If he pull some voodo shit he could get that elevator....and if you pull something, you can get into my room..."

"Choices, choices." River teased.

"River, you're supposed to be on my side." Vince gave her a look.

"I'm dead! What side is there besides dead?" River gestured at her fallen character.

"Fuck my life, I'm going to the elevator."

"Which is hysterical because you two are on opposite ends." River beamed as she watched him roll the dice and swore when he missed the number to get for the basement. "I still can't believe we uncovered the entire basement first."

"That's because someone fell down the hole first." Vince muttered. "Should've covered that fucking hole."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:52 pm

"This holy symbol is going to wreck your day, Vince," Buck warned as he ended up two spaces away from the pentagram room, "C'mon, Stevie, catch up. Or are you going to beat Vince within an inch of his character's life before we even get all five symbols?"

"Man, I'm gunna want to play this again, but after a quick game of something else to relax first. So much suspense!" Calla laughed as she slipped from Steve's arms in order for him to roll properly. She didn't get under his arm again as it was now down to the three of them, and she watched each roll of the die closely, nearly bouncing in her seat.

"What would you suggest?" Buck asked as Vince thought hard about what his next move would be, brows furrowed deeply.

"A game of Cards Against Humanity, of course. Seven point system with as many people as we got, unless you guys want a longer break from Betrayal then we can do ten points," Calla offered, "I did bring over my bigger blacker box case."

"Morbid, sexual, or w.t.f. from what I heard. I'm down for it," Buck shrugged, "Vince, ya gunna roll?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 pm

"I forgot about the symbol problem." Vince admitted, "So that means I should've gone after you. Fuck it all. Okay. Okay I can salvage this. I'm going to try to go after you, Bucky." He rolled and cursed. He barely even moved. "I'm about to flip a board."

"Well that gives me time to try and reach you before you reach Buck." Steve mused as he rolled for his space. and traveled through at least one room.

"Don't grapple me Steven McQueen." Vince warned.

Steve snorted, "We should introduce you to Tony. He'd like that nickname." Even though Calla wasn't anywhere near his arm, he found her hand held it underneath the table. He didn't want to intertwine fingers, in case he had to move quick, but he squeezed her hand and rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Bucky watched how Calla was glowing with the prettiest smile. Of course, to him, River would be the most gorgeous woman, but he could tell Calla was super happy about something. Not to mention his Stevie seemed pleased with himself /not/ counting the game. He decided to strike up conversation about something he was sure the lot of them avoided quite a bit, "So, are you guys doing alright after that whole mess with the explosion and photographer?"

"I'm starting to feel like I may have worried about nothing...it's been nearly a week...but I don't want to let my guard down and then read the newspaper and have it hit me all over again," Calla sighed, squeezing Steve's hand back. They hadn't particularly discusses her powers, either. Or any of their powers for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Vince frowned and realized where this was going and he looked at Steve and Bucky, before turning to Bucky. "Do you remember the question you asked me? How familiar I was with Hydra? You never pressed for how. You took the bare bones. Since we kinda are relying you for protection-"

"It's best you know the whole story." River added, finishing Vince's sentence and looking at Calla with a sheepish smile. "I told mine."

"Really?" Vince blinked. "About-"

"Well, I told him about that." River shifted. "Maybe not the entire story either."

"So...maybe we should do scary story time with Vince, River and Calla?" Vince questioned, "Or at least with Vince and Riv if Calla doesn't wanna?"

Steve squeezed Calla's hand, an expression of worry flicked across his face, but he didn't say anything. "I'm comfortable with whatever any of you want to tell me." He assured. "Hydra's never been a good thing. Especially-"

"Well Hydra's personal for you. Look what they did to Angel...and it could've so easily happened to any of us." Vince nodded his affirmation. "Not sure about becoming a Winter Assassin."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:55 pm

"Scary story time with a scary game on it's last legs, sounds about right," Calla laughed softly, "Yeah, might as well get it all out in the open, huh?" She leaned into Steve after he rolled his die and performed his actions, hand quickly returning to hers when he was done. He'd been so supportive ever since her freakout and he deserved to know. "We were kidnapped, to start off..."

Bucky decided to stay quiet now, and he also reached for River, pulling her close with his arm around her shoulders. Vince was thinking about his next move and also about what he wanted to say about his side of the story, so he didn't have to worry about letting her go right away.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:56 pm

"Well River wasn't kidnapped, she was kidnapped after." Vince denied quickly. "I was and Calla was. I can't tell you anything about where I was at, who I was with or anything of the sort. What I can tell you was that one moment I was walking, the next I remember a van and a man dressed in black, with a mask covering half of his face, and another, with blue gloves and a sinister smile."

River nodded solemnly. "What Vince was trying to say was that for the most part I wasn't really considered kidnapped till my first year. I had a boyfriend in Hydra, but I didn't know. He wanted me to do something, I went along with it, and then he held me against my will. I never really thought of it as being "kidnapped" till much, much later. At the time, I thought I just...well...pissed him off."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Calla watched as Bucky's jaw ticked and his eyes clouded, but he was otherwise calm, listening intently. Vince rolled and he was reluctant to move away from his love to start summoning the symbols now he was in the pentagram room. "I had a boyfriend in Hydra as well. Also didn't know until afterward. He was friends with River's and I was introduced. Though...it was more sexual attraction rather than romance. He wasn't really interested in what I liked or anything, also very logical and cold. Belittled my paintings all the time. He never showed his face while I was...experimented on and held prisoner, so when I got home I thought things were alright. Then he tried to take me back. I burned my painting I was working on with my powers to create a distraction and bolted to find River and Vince. We left California shortly after that, realizing we weren't safe in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:56 pm

"It was easy for me to leave," Vince frowned as Bucky won the game, simple as that and leaned back into his chair. "I don't remember having anyone in California. River too. So we hitched rides all the way over here, and we lived together. I think I was the lucky one out of the three. Once I recalled my last name, I managed to find record that I was going into school for library science. Get that proof, get into a library, we got income coming. Oddly...I could never find anymore information about myself. Family wise and all others. Maybe I somehow, someway stumbled upon a secret idenity Hydra wanted me to have, or maybe it was a secret identity I did have in Hydra. Regardless, I took it and ran with it."

"But for the rest of us..." River sighed, "It wasn't the same. Like I told Bucky, I was fearful. Men scared me, fast movements scared me, I jumped at my own shadow. I carried a knife around, I was paranoid to the highest degree. I couldn't go outside at night, and if I wanted to leave during the day, well...I just had to hope that Calla and Vince were alright with it."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:44 pm

"I left my parents, but I don't worry about them because they travel so much on their boat," Calla watched Vince start gathering the pieces of the game, but she didn't move from Steve to go grab the Cards, "I learned a lot of my rebel skills from my mother, anyway, and my father can be scary when he wants to be, especially since he used to be a policeman and has connections. Anyway, it took about a year to build up supplies for River and I to start selling our wares and we went on a limb and bought that lot to live together with our shop running us. Classes helped, and we accept donations. Not to mention I've entered in a couple art galleries. So...it hurts still that we had to leave, but our new place isn't so bad."

"Just how did you get out?" Buck asked for his first question.

"Vince and me," Calla smiled a bit, "As you saw, he's great at tactics. He's also able to mimic powers, which is how Dylan's and Zan's plants never die," she laughed softly, "He steals from River the most, but that day...he tapped mine. Scared the hell out of them and we ran. We got...plenty of scars to show for the fight, but we're alive and that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:17 pm

"I don't like using Calla's fire all that much, but I do when I need to." Vince answered modestly. "And River I feel like I known the longest, so her powers come much easier to me. Though Angelina's mind reading ability, that almost slides in just as well as River's powers. Don't worry I never used it yet, just that one time when your door was unlocked and you heard Angel was in a bad place."

"I'm surprised S.H.I.E.L.D never caught you..." Steve blinked.

"I'm glad they didn't. We're not weapons, and River...River can't fight. She's good at it, she has to be...but that doesn't mean she wants blood shed." Vince looked at River kindly who huddled in on herself. Steve wrapped arm around Calla's waist, and held her but gently so that she could leave if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Bucky leaned in and kissed River's temple, smiling a bit as her hair tickled is nose, "You got us now. Vince, you really should chill with the rest of us sometime. You might find somebody surprising to get along with and chill. Purely friendship and cuddles, of course," he smiled a bit wider, "Maybe Nat? What do you think, Stevie? Could our Hipster friend warm up the Widow?"

Calla was amused as she curled into Steve, his strong arm around her comforting after talking about stressful memories, "Vince does have an array of people he enjoys. That could be an interesting dynamic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair   Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Memories and Golden Repair
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next