Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:25 am

"Donny..." was the pitiful pout that crept through the door of the genius' room. There was a soft knock before it opened just a crack, in case something was thrown at the door to keep him out. Raph's messy red hair poked through first, "Donny, you're not going to ignore me forever, are you? I said I was sorry..." He spotted his brother with his headphones on when he opened the door wider, sitting at his desk, smashing his fingers on his keyboard and mouse vigorously. He frowned deeper as he spotted the gritted teeth and ticking jaw, and how Don's eyes were narrowed, brows furrowed together tightly.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:04 am

So far there wasn't any trace of her in newspapers, so he could conclude that she wasn't dead. However, that left the question on whether or not she was in a hospital or if she was doing what he suggested and leaving. He wouldn't blame her for wanting to go as far away as she could, but...at the same time he was hopeful. Too hopeful.

He sighed after a moment, knowing that Raph was just going to continue to apologize and try his best to make up for something that wasn't his fault. Had it been any of his own brothers, he would've done the same thing. "I know." He said, tired and exasperated. "Believe me, Raph I know."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:08 am

"For a bit there I wasn't sure if you heard me," Raph sighed and came in completely, closing the door behind him, "Because of your silent treatment, I don't know the full story about what happened. Why are you so bent out of shape about her? Did she say something in particular that upset you?" he asked and went over to sit on his brother's bed, which put him in Donny's peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:11 am

Donny decided that now was probably a good time to take a break. He pushed himself away from the computer, but not too far and he turned himself to look at Raph fully. He felt a little bad for his brother, he was shifting and looking nervous and upset. He knew that his silent treatment was unfair, especially since he didn't know the full story. "She's suicidal. Or at least, what she said to me felt like it was a very suicidal statement. The Foot use her as their errand girl and she's so miserable, she won't give life another chance. She thinks it's all she has...all she's worth. Again, that is how I felt when she talked to me about it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:18 am

"I'm more for action, you know that, but...something tells me she wouldn't commit suicide. Instead it sounds like she's waiting for death to take her, for one of us or even someone in the Foot to kill her so she wouldn't take the easy way out." If it wasn't for his promise to Madeline, he would tell Donny what he knew. As it was, he had to play it like he had no idea. Still...with the way Maddie talked about Sumi, and her actions and words...Sumi could have done a great deal of damage if she wanted to, but didn't. Also, the place where Maddie lived wasn't all that close to the river, which meant Sumi dragged herself out and trudged through the snow in order to find shelter, instead of laying on the bank and letting the cold take her.

"You know, you have her second tanto blade," Raph smiled at his brother just a bit, "So, maybe that's something you can look forward to, Don. Giving it back to her."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 am

Donny looked over at the tanto blade that was resting on his bedside table. He felt a twinge in his heart and knew that Raph spoke the truth. He decided to drop the subject for now. "How was working at Maddie's?" He asked after a moment. "Cassidy thinks that you and her might be the next OTP."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:39 am

"O...T...P?" Raph blinked slowly, "You mean...pairing? Like Cassi and Mikey? Kami, why?!" he groaned, "What did I ever do for her to think that?! I mean, between you and me, she's not /wrong/, I think Madeline is cool, but /seriously/?!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:42 am

"I find it funny that you're the only one who'll probably ever call her by her full name." Donny smirked a little as he leaned back in his chair, "and yeah. Seriously. She took a picture of you when you got all up Madeline's space and told Mikey to show it to us to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Leo even agreed." His smirk faded a bit. "So you think she's cool huh?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 am

Raph averted his gaze stubbornly, though his cheeks and ears did turn red, "I do. I enjoyed myself working with her today. Learned...a lot about her even though she didn't talk much. She's got a lot of magic endurance for one. Unless she was hiding it from me, she didn't even break a sweat using her magic so much and even used it when it was all said and done. Makes me wonder what her limits are..." he sighed a bit, "I even left a heat charm inside her living space. Should last several days. Been a while since I had to make one so I hope she calls me in again within the week so I can refresh it."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:56 am

Donny blinked. High magical endurance? That was impressive. Magic was limiting depending on who was using it. Just like Raph, it made him wonder what her limit was. He would bet that she could probably outlast all four brothers and a few Foot soldiers. "I had no idea that she was that strong." Donny said slowly. "But then why didn't she do a heat charm on her own home?" He wondered about it, but then let it go. "It was nice of you to do. I'm glad that you might've found someone Raph. You've been so different lately since Mikey's planning on moving out and staying with Cassi."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:04 am

"I've been different? How so, Donny? I don't think I have been, anyway," Raph furrowed his brows in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:06 am

"Jealous." Donny said shrugged after a moment. "You'd look at Mikey and Cassidy a lot and you'd always look wistful. You didn't act differently, but..your mood was always a little sad when they were around. When you had time to think, and Mikey wasn't bothering you about joining an escapade of some sort."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:14 am

"I can say the same thing about you and Leo, though," Raph released a sighing hum as he leaned forward a bit, chin in his hand, elbow on his thigh, "I think that applies to all of us. Mikey's just...that type of person. I'm not all that surprised he had a high school sweetheart, let alone the type of romance that is no doubt going to last forever. That's...so rare, which is...sad, and depressing. Mikey is hyper and loyal. He really does mean the best for everybody, freaking out when he thinks he really upset or hurt anybody in a prank gone wrong. Cassi and Mikey shine bright when they're by themselves, but then when they're together? It's like trying to look directly at the sun."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:16 am

"I agree with you." Donny said soothingly. "But I wouldn't sell yourself short. Now that you have Maddie. Or well, maybe." He shrugged, he knew better than to press Raph for romance, while Mikey undoubtedly would try to set up the dates, and try to make Raph happy. "I just think that it's nice, is all. That you're looking a little brighter rather than...sulky. Longingly."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:24 am

Raph nodded, "Yeah, I getcha. I guess you're right, and I may be longing a bit still. It's fine, I'm curious to see what happens," he grinned and stood back up, "Don't you give up, either, Donny. Maybe Sumi's someone for you, eh?" he winked, and shoved his hands in his pockets, "Starcrossed lovers, always such an interesting romance type," he laughed as Donny started throwing pencils and pens at him, harmless little things and he ran away out of his room.

~

Mikey heard Raph laughing and looked up from where he was playing with Leo, not much caring he was veering off course in Mario Kart, as it just plopped him a little further back anyway, "Sounds like Donny forgave Raph."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 10:02 am

"That's good," Leo made his character throw an item to hinder one of the players that was riding up his tail. "I was wondering how long Donny was going to give him the silent treatment. I doubted he'd do it for long, but he was really angry."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Mikey hummed at that and was only half paying attention to the race at this point. He didn't need to talk about Raph and Maddie, as everyone by now thought they were going to hit it off no problem. He couldn't talk about Sumi, to which he knew she was alright even if she did go back to the Foot. Donny had been strangely protective about her when Splinter chewed him out.

No, what he really wanted to talk about was the man sitting next to him right now. Leo was quiet usually, but he'd gotten to the point where he might as well have taken a vow of silence. Only talking when he had to, really. Not to mention... "So. Wanna talk to me about your magic?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Leo blinked, nearly veering off course on the race. He paused the game, knowing that they weren't exactly racing anymore. "What about it?" He asked curiously, wondering what type of trouble Mikey might be getting into now.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Mikey hummed and set his controller down, looking at Leo a bit sideways, "It's transparent." He watched his brother's reaction carefully, "Not majorly so, at least. I mean, no one else seemed to notice, but I did. You shrugged it off, but you didn't look so good after the fight, either."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Leo shook his head from side to side. "It's fine. I just overmaxed myself that's all. I didn't know you noticed. I'm sorry if it worried you. It's not as bad as it looks." He had a feeling Mikey might press and decided to switch up the conversation. "We should ask Cassidy to bring Madeline over to our home sometime, just to feel her out." Hope to god that worked. He'd have to pull another card if this conversation tanked.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:15 pm

"That might be a good idea. I'll talk to her about it. Though, what I /really/ think...is you should get out of the house for a bit," It didn't bomb, but it didn't work, either. Mikey shrugged at Leo, "Get some air, bro." He turned his attention to his console, closing out of the race and he worked on getting another game entirely going, more or less dismissing Leo. If his brother was going to be stubborn about it, like always, then fine. He could be stubborn, too. 'Overtaxed my butt...' he thought wryly.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Leo stood up and gently ruffled Mikey's hair, more or less to annoy him. He knew that saying something would prompt a fight and he knew that Mikey was just worried. He knew that his younger brother was more perceptive than the other two. He probably already knew.

He grabbed a coat from the foyer's coat rack and placed on his shoes. He knew Mikey would tell everyone where he went as he walked out.

The winter was crisp and cold, and the snow didn't melt but it wasn't piling up either. The clouds were grey and he wondered if there was going to be more snow tonight. He decided to stay away from the streets and from the rooftops, instead heading over to the park down town. He doubted it'd be quieter considering the kids were probably out playing and doing snowball fights and things.

Mikey liked to do the snowball fights during the night. Ninja skills were tested and their abilities well practiced. Master Splinter never minded that his sons would come up around sunrise, soaking wet and fighting for the first two showers.

How long was that going to last? Mikey was going to move with Cassidy soon, and they'd be down a brother. Raph would undoubtedly be around Madeline's garage, and hanging with Casey to help him do whatever best man needed to do while April was probably going to beg Donny for help.

It was a shame that Mikey wasn't chosen to be bride's man of honor. He'd be a good maid and would probably rock the dress. Cassidy would probably dress as a male just to fit the role for a dance. Neither of them really had much shame, though Cassidy was a little more casual than over the top.

The thought remained heavy in his heart and his mind. Donny would probably find Sumi, and he'd probably figure out a way to save her from the Foot, even if she didn't deserve it. It was still ironic to think that Leo was a leader when Donny was more compassionate than he was. But he'd probably do something to save her, and that meant losing him too.

His thoughts abruptly came to a halt when a snowball hit him on the side of the head and he looked over to see some of the kids laughing and looking sheepishly embarassed. "Sorry!" They called as they ran off.

As they ran off, he noticed a woman sitting on a bench, covering her mouth in laughter. She had a large sketchpad on her lap, and she looked like she was covered in layers of clothing. He brushed the excess snow off of his hair and waved towards her. She waved back, a bright smile on her face, before she turned back to her drawing.

It was weird to say, but he felt a little relieved to know that he wasn't invisible. He thought about going over to her, to talk to her, but decided against it. He knew how the creative ones work. Once they get into their mojos, they were hard to talk to and even worse the possibility of distraction had to be decreased to the negatives. Otherwise, they were moody and upset that their muse disappeared suddenly.

But it left for a next time, and that's all what Leo really needed.

Last edited by Lynx-Tiger on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:58 pm

The private lesson she had planned today was canceled, so Andrea had more time on her hands than she had expected. The park was er go-to place, and the kids were playing again. Not on the lake, but in the wider expanse of terrain where picnics were held during the summer. Perching herself on a bench, she had no idea what would happen.

Ultimately, she was glad she came. The kids who recognized her from the previous day tried to tag her even if she had a sketchbook, but were deflected when their snowballs instantly melted, hitting her barrier and falling into the snow with not so much as a splash. When their fun was thwarted they immediately tried to find another target. That target happened to be a man in a blue coat, looking downtrodden and deep in thought.

He was handsome...Andrea was chewing on her mechanical pencil when he got hit, and she covered her mouth so not to crack up. His black hair was now wet and when he brushed the snow away, it stuck up here and there. His eyes were such a soulful blue, she noticed, when he glanced her way. He looked a bit shy, but happy, when he waved at her, brightening just a little further when she returned the action.

Now...he was long gone but she had returned to her sketchbook. Several pre-sketches quickly turned into several 'shots' of the man. From the depressed expression to the surprised one and then the happy one when he waved. Andrea had no idea what caused this sudden inspiration, but she enjoyed his facial features. It had just been a brief interaction, too.

Humming, her stomach gurgled and she figured it was about time to go home. It was silly to home to see him again, but she did anyway.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Madeline knew that she should be worried. Not only did Raph manage to put a heat spell on the apartment (how the fuck did he manage to make it go all the through, she didn't know and she couldn't find the sigil, but he was clearly renewing it since it's been a week) but there was also a box with Sumi's name written in pretty handwriting that was resting on her coffee table.

It wasn't like anyone would come in here to steal anything. She had wards up to prevent that. Of course, her wards weren't made to stop someone leaving package in the apartment, which was a hindsight, but she didn't know how that spell would work. It would just cause problems with the post office and with her own sanity.

She walked into the kitchen and started making coffee, without her magic for the first time and smiled warmly when the scent permeated the apartment. Today would be a good day for afternoon tea and snacks. She didn't open on Sundays and she doubted a lot of other stores and mechanics did as well. She needed at least one day off.

The door opened and she heard loud thumps of shoes and jackets being patted and shaken so that the snow wouldn't ruin her foyer. "Oh wow, that space heater that Andrea bought you seems to heat up nicely."

"My space heater is in my room. It's Raph's magic." Madeline explained, getting up from the counter and making a new mug and pushing it towards her as she came over.

"Hmmm." Cassidy nodded and she looked over her shoulder. "What's with the box?"

"Someone left it here." Madeline shrugged, making Cassidy glare at her. She sighed. "It's Sumi's."

"Sumi...you mean the Foot Ninja girl? Oh my god have you been hiding her here?!" Cassidy nearly knocked over the mug as she leaned in closer, nearly grabbing Madeline's shoulders and shaking her violently. "Have you any idea what Donny's been going through?! He's been sick with anxiety! He's so worried about her!"

"Yeah and his worry is what will push her away." Madeline answered, stepping back slightly, in case Cassidy did feel the need to shake. "She needs somewhere safe to stay."

"I suppose..." Cassidy slumped, taking the mug and sipping at the contents. "What's your plan then?"

"Nothing. She stays here if she wants." Madeline shrugged. "I've dealt with the Foot before."

"Yes," Cassidy pursed her lips together tightly. "I know. You give second chances where there doesn't need to be any and you gather people's debts like candy. It's how you got this place, on discount. It's how the Foot rarely bothers you, they know you have other favors to call in."

"No I don't. Whose been spreading that?" Madeline asked as she took a sip of her own drink. "I'm not a criminal, I just harbor them that's all."

"Maddie that's what being a criminal accomplice /is/." She pinched her nose and sighed loudly before reaching for her cup and sipping at the coffee. "In any case, what do you plan to do with her? The Foot will come here."

"And if they do then I'll deal with them." Maddie shrugged again, "And the Foot bothers me a lot. Not rarely. Man, when I find out whose going around telling lies and trying to make me look like a good big bad, I'm gonna have words."

"You're gonna punch them in the face before you have words." Cassidy rolled her eyes, settling a bit taking another drink.

"Well that too." She agreed and took another sip. "You can't tell Donny."

"What?!" Cassidy stared at her.

"You can't. Tell. Donny." Madeline stressed. "Nothing about her being here and nothing about me sheltering her here."

"What the fuck? Why?!" Cassidy demanded.

"Because the last thing Sumi needs is to feel pursued. She needs to feel safe here. How is she going to feel that if Donny's knocking at her door and alerting all of the Ninjas around that she's here too?" Madeline folded her arms. "Raph's one thing. Donny is another, he doesn't hang here."

Cassidy wanted to argue, but knew that Madeline was right. She sighed softly, "There has to be a way to get them to meet again...oh! The Hamato family dinners!"

"What about them?"

"I'll invite you and tell you to bring a friend." Cassidy beamed. "It's genius really."

She wondered about that. "You think Master Splinter will be alright with that?"

"Sure," Cassidy's eyes gleamed. "Donny's already been thinking about getting a hold of you anyway. Or Raph if he could un-stick his tongue. We all wanna know if you and Raph would be good for each other."

"That escalated fast." Madeline deadpanned as she took another drink of her coffee. "You went from elevator to escalator. Where did this whole "good for each other" come up?"

"The moment I took a picture of you and Raph and he was getting up and personal." Cassidy beamed, sipping on her drink. "Now everyone wants to see if you'd be a good fit to the family."

"So wear black with black lipstick and look as emo as I can." Madeline grinned when Cassidy reached and gave her a light shove. "I'm teasing. I wouldn't do that. I don't like the goth style anyway."

"Yeah wouldn't look good in funeral clothes anyway." She agreed. "Just wear your jeans and forget plaid for once."

"I like flannel!" Madeline defended. "What's wrong with flannel?!"

"It makes you look like hipster."

"What's wrong with that? Maybe I enjoy being pretentious and thinking that "retro" is like the best thing out there. Fuck technology and all that jazz. I'm going indie man." Madeline grinned.

"And I will feel so bad for Raph when he finds out what type of woman that you actually are."

"Bitch he'd adore me." Madeline froze. "No he wouldn't."

"YOU ADMITTED IT!" Cassidy shrieked, knocking over her cup finally. "YOU ADMITTED IT! YOU SAID IT! I'M TELLING MIKEY! AND YOU'RE COMING TO THE DINNER! FUCK YEA!"

"I ADMITTED NOTHING!" Madeline yelled back as Cassidy zoomed towards the front of the apartment. Quickly, Madeline chased after her, but she was already putting on her jacket and running away, nearly slipping on the ice. "I HOPE YOU FALL ON YOUR FACE!"

"YOU ADORE RAPH AND ME!"

"FUCK YOU!" Madeline paused when she noticed some of the onlookers staring at her like she just lost her damn mind. Deciding to give them something to think about, and just to see their reactions, she slammed her door as hard as she dared and beamed at some of the flinches that she got in return.

Well, at least Cassidy won't tell Donny. She'd be too obsessed with the "romance" to even bother.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 1:18 am

The heat charm was renewed with vigor in preparation of the blizzard that was in the forcast. As it was, when Sumi arrived with another box, slipping in through the back of the garage, it was practically zero degrees. Her ninja clothes had warming charms on them, but she had added extra layers anyway. Maddie was scurrying around her living space and brown eyes watched her carefully as she walked in further, setting the second box with the first, this one bigger. "What are you getting dressed at five pm for?" she asked, watching the woman jump a foot in the air.

"Make a noise." Madeline clutched at her heart and took a deep breath in and out, trying to starve off a panic attack that'd probably come too soon. "Um....Cassidy, a friend of mine, is forcing me to come to the Hamato's family dinner. Do you want to come? She mentioned that you knew one of them and he's been worried about you."

That made her freeze and she stared at Maddie like a deer int he headlights. It took a moment for her to unstick her tongue, "Worried...about me?" The man who talked to her on the dock? Donatello? "No...no I can't. As it is I can't be out too long. This storm could hit at anytime." At the very least, it was one thing to deal with him by himself. It was another to be around all of his family.

"Okay." Madeline assured gently. "You don't have to worry about a thing. Keep my wards up." She warned. "I'll be home and if I get stuck in the storm then well, light a candle in the window sill to let me know you're still home or if you left or something. So I don't worry when or if you're not here."

Home. It was odd for her to call this place her home even if she kept leaving. "I'm...sorry. For causing you so much trouble. I really can't stay. It's too soon. I appreciate what you've done for me so far. I hope you enjoy your time at the dinner part," she bowed to her politely. She went to leave, but she hesitated. Spotting a notepad Maddie used for her job, she picked it up and scribbled a quick note, "You could...give this to him? Maybe he will...feel better."

Madeline took the note and slipped it into her pocket. "You're not causing me trouble. When you can, just know that this place is home. A shitty home, and I'm sorry it's not much, but...it's a nice place when you get used to it. I still think I should shove Cassidy in a bank of snow for this." She muttered the last part to herself as she went to the front door and placed on her boots. Once she laced them, she turned towards her. "You know, you're probably one of the few guest I ever had that was really polite to me. It's weird. You should be a little meaner to me. I'm used to that." She winked and walked away, shutting the door quietly behind her.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next