Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 am

Madeline let out a soft huff and she looked at the clipboard with the information again. It was little comfort that he didn't go anywhere near the drawer, and well..."I'm not going to hit you." She said after a moment, taking the sheet off of the clipboard and putting it away with the rest of the paperwork for the day. "I was close to damaging that thing further. I don't like you messing around with my set up...so I'll have to make sure that everything's in order and you did my job. I...am impressed though that you managed to fix it. Are you going to be leaving before the storm hits too?" It was more than likely, and she held the cup of coffee that she made closer to her, barely sipping at the contents and wanting to keep as much warmth as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:09 pm

"I should, but I'm not gunna," Raphael shrugged, "Got any extra of that coffee?" he asked as he headed for the door and glanced over is shoulder at her when he opened the door, holding it open. When she joined him, he saw the half-full pot and grabbed himself a cup, dug around for the sugar, and he nodded once he was satisfied. Turning around he watched her while he leaned against the counter, "How do you survive in this cold weather anyway? Just heat charm your blankets instead of the whole room?"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:17 pm

"My heat charms can't -um- handle a whole room." Madeline explained as she held her coffee close to her. She tensed as she listened to the wind starting to pick up. She worried her lip, "Blankets, sit in front of the space heater that Andrea got me for Christmas a while back, double up on clothes..." She listed. "Coffee, boiled water, tea..." She sighed. "It's not all that bad. I know it sounds like it is, but I haven't died yet. So I must be doing something right." She set her coffee cup down. "I'm going to go get my blankets." She turned around and headed up stairs to find the fluffiest, fleece and heavy blankets that she could and maybe make a fort out of it.

She wondered if Raph was really going to stay or if he was going to leave.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:47 pm

After drawing a sigil next to the door with his magic, Raphael put a hiding spell over it before he followed the direction Madeline had gone. The living space seemed to be the most lived in, and he could tell why. The upstairs was creaky as fuck, even with his ninjutsu. He managed to get upstairs just as she was returning to go back, and the howling of the wind was so much worse up here. Frowning, he blocked her path as he looked around, "You may be doing something right, but you don't have enough blankets for us both to be comfortable separately." He looked at her squarely, wondering if she'd get it or if he'd have to spell it out for her. Well, not that the second option wouldn't be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Madeline blinked slowly, her hands filled with the blankets that she got. At first, she was wondering if maybe he was right, she was a blanket hog, but the way he was looking at her and the way he was blocking her door...

The wind knocked against the window, making her jump nearly out of her skin. She was pretty certain that he was trying to seduce her, or at the very least remind her that body heat /was/ a thing. She looked down at the blankets, like they were holding the answers of the inanimate universe and all of it's secrets before sighing. "Okay..." She said slowly. "So we share the blankets..." She trailed off, her cheeks reddening a little. "and you have an idea about sharing blankets I think."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:31 am

"You're right on that." Raph reached for one of her hands, letting his heat magic seep into her fingers as he pulled her closer, the blanket bundle between them, "Nothing's on downstairs, and I closed the garage doors, but nothing except that one door is locked. Anyone dumb enough to come rob you will be in for a rude awakening, though." He slowly guided her towards the bed, which he was glad to find like her couch, wasn't ratty at all. Taking the blankets he spread them out over what she had and then stood in front of her again, brushing his fingers over her cheek into her hair and he tested the waters by tugging just a bit, dragging her closer so they were chest to chest.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 am

Her heart pounded in her chest as she started realizing what it was exactly what the plan was. She could get away if she wanted, he wasn't holding her too strongly, but it was a nice grip. She could see that he was staring at her the same way she seen men who stared at their girlfriends or even love interests. He wanted her in the most carnal of ways...and hell sex was one way of keeping warm. She tossed all thoughts of it aside as she reached to grab his biceps and kissed him for all that she was worth. She felt her knees buckle and hit the bed, and she felt him kiss with more intensity, like he was trying to burn a fire within her veins and it was working.

It was working way too well. She doubted she'd ever get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:55 am

~*~

When Raph woke up it was way too quiet. Blinking sleepily he looked at the window to see it was frosted over, so he could see outside, but that was the reason. The storm had passed over. Turning his head he spotted Madeline still curled up on her side, pinning his arm as she used it as a pillow. Her hair was a mess, and he combed his fingers through it to try and tame it if only a little bit. When she stirred, he smirked lazily at her, "Mornin' sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:03 am

Madeline's lips curved into a smile as she opened her eyes. Last night had been crazy hot and she could feel that her muscles didn't want to do much besides be happily lethargic and she was sore in good places. She could bet that she had marks littering all over her body, and she was pretty sure that if she sat up, she'd still feel the pangs from when he slammed into her over and over and over again.

It wasn't love making, but damn was the sex good. "Morning, starshine." She replied back, just to be ornery. "You're going to make me addicted to seeing you in my bed if you keep up the petnames." She paused and she blushed furiously. "I -um- didn't mean....I -uh- I meant that...this was a one time thing right?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:09 am

Her stuttering really was endearing. "It doesn't have to be," he purred as he ran his hand over her stomach over the blankets, "You certainly look like a hot mess and it was a pleasant sight to wake up to, in my opinion. Good thing your hair isn't as long as Cassidy or you'd have a horrible time with those mats." He laughed as she got even more red, "I mean, we could take a shower together to save hot water, too..." he hinted as he pulled her closer, the rock hard evidence of what he meant against her hip, "As fantastic as it is, I don't particularly want to /smell/ like sex. My dad's got a crazy sense of smell. As it is, Mikey will already be able to tell just with one look."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 am

Madeline's eyes twinkled with mischief and she casually rolled on her side, propping herself up with her arm as she fluttered her eyes. It was the strangest yet warming sensation of being held close, skin to skin. She could smell the sex in the air and feeling him against her stomach and abdomen made her leak just a bit in return. She wanted to do so much more than just save water, but damn she knew he was right.

Mikey was going to be all over this. Cassi was going to be determined to see them together by the years end. Leo was still out of commission and fuck knew about Donny. "Saving water sounds good for the environment." She agreed, huskily as she touch his shoulder and ran it down his chest, flicking at his nipple teasingly. "I suppose it's a shower, have some fun.." She wasn't going to hold out hope, but maybe he would be stuck here for a few more hours...

Goddamn it. This was why she didn't have sex it was too addicting and now she was going to be the clingy girlfriend.

Booty call.

"Afterwards we can come up with an -um- arrangement or something. You know the -uh- texting -um- booty call thing if that's what -uh- we are."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 am

"I'll come keep ya warm anytime, babe," Raph slid them out of the bed and helped her steady herself before they made their way to the shower. He was glad his heat charm worked. It was a bit nippy, but not enough for him to lose his boner. Yay for 'heat rises' and all. "Mikey and Cassi will try, I agree. How about we see what happens? Hey, how hot do you like your water, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:50 am

"Hot enough to get the chill out, but not to hot where I can't try to milk it for all I can." Madeline smiled as she stretched out. "Let's see what happens." She smiled warmly. "Ugh. I'm not used to being this warm or his relaxed. I feel like falling asleep again.  Hopefully the shower wakes us up some." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:04 pm

~*~

"So you stayed at /Maddie's/ last night, huh?" Mikey teased Raph as they lounged in the living room. Raph had arrived after the rest of them had finished breakfast and both Leo and Donny had gone off somewhere, leaving the redhead at the blond's mercy.

"I did. What, is that a problem?" Raph drawled lazily, sucking at his coffee mug. He'd had coffee at Maddie's, but there was never too much coffee.

"Oh, just that you could've come home anytime before the storm," Mikey cooed, sitting on the other end of the couch instead of peeping over the top and he draped his legs over Raph's thighs.

"Just don't kick my coffee, jerkwad," Raph grumbled, holding it out of the reach of his little brother's feet, "I had to put a heat charm in a couple places so she wouldn't freeze to death. Seriously. Then she didn't have enough blankets for us both separately so we...curled up together for body heat."

Mikey just gave him a slow smile that clearly meant he understood, just like Raph had predicted, "You're extremely /relaxed/ after your time with her, so that's good. Did you do anything else?"

"I helped her fix some bikes. This one dude was really antsy to get out of there before the storm, but she'd left to make herself some coffee, so I had to check him out. She wasn't exactly pleased since I had to navigate her system, but she let it slide since I didn't touch the cash drawer." Raph shook his head, "Her fingers were /freezing/ though, Mike. Like, she had no gloves and I was shocked she didn't have frostbite!" He thumped his head on the back of the couch, "Ugh. Buying her some would be too creepy."

"Huuuu, well, Cassidy enjoys shopping so I could send her a text to pick her up some?" Mikey offered, "I was going to spend some time drawing and doing commissions today so I'm not going anywhere, sadly."

Raph looked at him sideways and then mumbled something into his cup.

"What was that?" Mikey leaned forward from his slouched position and put his hand to his ear, "I didn't hear that, Raphie."

"I said thank you, you shit," Raph stuffed the couch pillow he was leaning against in Mikey's face. Then he sighed and swirled the liquid slowly, careful not to spill it, "Not just any gloves, though, okay? They gotta be half gloves. Those funky mittens that fold over would suck if she has to stick her hand somewhere to reach something, she'd have to take it off. Nothing that can easily fray, like those knitted ones. The fibers could catch on fire or get caught and make things harder."

"Damn, so specific. Why the hell don't /you/ go shopping with my fiance then, huh?" Good grief," Mikey rolled his eyes, "Otherwise she'd be blowing up my phone with pictures of 'what about this one?' or 'how about this' and 'oh i think she'd like this but what do you think?' among other things."

Raph grumbled, "Fine. I'll go shopping with Cassi."

Mikey slowly got of the couch. His brother was so enraptured in his coffee he didn't see his expression, "I'll got text her then." With that, he headed upstairs to his room and then whipped out his phone as soon as he closed the door.

Mikey: Oh my god Cassi, Raph just said /yes/ to shopping. With /you/ of all people!
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:26 am

Cassidy blinked when she felt her phone buzz in her pocket, and she carefully took it out with a bright smile when she saw her lover's name on the phone. She still felt so high school when she saw that, heart fluttering and a smile that never left. She was thankful that she was just sitting at home, wrapped in a warm blanket with hot cocoa and peering at apartments that they should search.

Cassibby: Really?! He wants to go shopping with me? Omg, early Christmas! I can rag him endlessly about what to get you guys!!!!!!

Cassibby What are we shopping for exactly?

Cassibby No! Don't tell me! I changed my mind. I'll text him Very Happy

She quickly changed to Raph's contact information and beamed. The brothers rarely texted her at all unless it was a quick question or to get her to do something to stall Mikey for whatever surprise they ever threw. This was not an opportunity she was going to waste.

Cassidy: Mikey told me that we're going on a shopping adventure! I'm super excited. I get to hang out with my brother-in-law Very Happy. Where do you want me to meet you?
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Raphael rubbed his face and mumbled, "Oh boy..." under his breath before responding: I can meet you at the food court in the mall around noon and I'll treat you to lunch before we get shopping. After last night's storm I'll have to take Donny's car. It was freezing on my way home on my bike, heat charms be damned.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Cassidy blinked, was he outside during a snow storm?! Hmmm

Cassidy: No wonder you want to go shopping then. DX. Don't get sick now, you don't need that on top of being injured.

Cassidy: Shocked that Leo hasn't gotten in on you yet.

Cassidy: Btw: its' totally a date Very Happy. Be prepared for fun!

She wondered if Raph needed to talk to her about something and that was why it was the sudden shopping adventure. It made her a little worried, but hopefully it wasn't anything bad.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:11 pm

~*~

Raph was standing on one side of the food court area as he checked the menus for something he wanted when Cassidy came running up to him. She was all bright smiles and she looked like she'd peeled some layers off once she got into the warm building. "Hey, hope you drove safe in the mess outside. Mikey would kill me if anything happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Cassidy beamed, "Don't worry. I'm an expert at driving in the snow." She had a jacket underneath her arm, but she still wore a brightly colored sweater and long finger less gloves that showed off the red tips. She also had on a pair of jeans and her hair was a frizzy mess. "Looks good." She grinned, looking up at the menu. "A number five with a large coke." She nodded her head. "Sounds good." She turned to Raph. "You should tell me what we're shopping for, because I need ideas for Christmas."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:20 pm

"Haha, I know. I need to, too," Raphael agreed and they stepped up to order when it cleared enough. Once they sat down, he finally answered her question, "I wanted to shop...for Madeline, mostly. Her hands are freezing working against cold metal and she told me her heat charms don't work. I'm sure she knows by now, but I put a few around. I gotta make sure to go back once in a while before they wear out."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Cassidy blinked a little. She knew that her best friend's heat charms were worth a penny, and she also knew that she didn't have much to keep her warm. A space heater that her best friend Andrea gave her for Christmas last year, but even that wasn't good enough. "Is that why you were out in the freezing cold in the storm?" She asked, sitting up straight. "You were with Maddie? Oh...boy...I don't know what I was expecting but...not that. You like her?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 am

"I stayed the night with her last night, I wasn't in the storm itself, but I did have to ride home afterwards," Raphael explained, "I like her...enough. She didn't have blankets for us both, it was going to get in the negatives, so we...shared." He watched her expression a moment before he returned to his food, dipping some of his fries in his ketchup, "I just want to help her. I know she doesn't like help, and neither do I, but you gotta know when to accept it, too."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am

Cassidy had been a little taken aback. She knew that Madeline was hard to fall for and sometimes hard to care for. She shifted from side to side in thought before she went to her own food and took a bite out of her sandwich and taking a sip of her coke. "..." Sighing she looked at Raph. "She won't fight you if you help her out." She said after a moment. "How do you want to help her out? Is it just....the..." She made a vague motion, ears turning pink. "or something more?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:38 am

"No, not just that...I want to get her things she needs. Gloves, for example. Mikey pointed out with all the specifics I wanted for gloves that I should just be the one to shop with you." Raph explained and paused as he ate a few bites of is burger. "If she needs medicine or tools, I want to get her those, too. You and Mikey are going to start pushing for us to get together, I know you are," he pointed at her, "We already decided to see where this takes us. If we are...what we are for a time, that's fine. I'll ask her out eventually, if things go smootly."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:53 am

Cassidy leaned back, her hands in her lap as she smiled. But it wasn't a smile where she'd immediately start bouncing around and texing Mikey about the new developments and it wasn't anything filled with mischief. "I think that's exactly what she needs." She said gently, her smile never wavering as she spoke. "She's not the type to just randomly give you her heart and she's certainly not going to listen to me and Mikey egg her on either. She's stubborn but..." She paused, taking a sip of her drink. "I think that you're doing the right thing, and I can't imagine trying to court her another way. She's...always trying. I think it'd be nice for her...to not try so hard anymore. I'll help you in whatever way I can...Maddie's really important to me." She looked at Raph determinedly. "But...please do me a favor and still be her friend if you guys fall apart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next