Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunar

TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:15 am

"That's good to hear." He smiled. "To be honest with you, I never had a vampire drink my blood before. It was actually kind of hot." A sheepish grin and a tint of light pink was evident on Yusuke's face before he relaxed at the feel of her cheek leaning against the palm of his hand. He felt her grip in his hair loosen up, yet they remained in place and it caused another shiver to roll down his body. It was probably evident that the blood traveled down south, but at least he had self control.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:59 pm

It was hot. He thought she was sexy and she blushed darkly, shy in spite of the position they were in. She didn't respond, just leaned closer and ghosted her lips over his...

The doorknob to her room twisted and Ryo's head snapped up. Kuroi was standing at the door and her face was completely shocked, eyes wide and mouth agape. "Kami! What the hell did I walk into?! I was supposed to feed her!" she covered her face and looked away.

"Oh, Kuroi! It's not his fault! I woke up and I attacked him! I...I guess...my venom affected him and..." Ryo had scrambled off of him and was hugging herself. She just realized she had been put in a nightgown and a deep blush made her whole face red.

"It's -um- it's alright...just....come downstairs for some real food once you get dressed. Ka-san dressed your wounds and burns with her ointment, and now that you've -ah- had a snack you should be alright for the most part." Kuroi waved her hand, "I'll just be going now."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Once Ryoko was no longer hovering over him, Yusuke sat upright and turned around to face Kuroi with an almost panicked expression. Well, this was mildly embarrassing, he thought. Yet, the man was glad she had walked in on them when she did; it was better her than Kuronue. Otherwise, he would have been dead for sure. As the former thief's daughter made her way out of the room, Yusuke turned back to the vampire with an apology on his face.

"I'm sorry about that... I know I shouldn't have come in without permission. I just...couldn't stand seeing you in pain, you know?" He told her, watching her look up at him before scratching the back of his neck with another broad yet sheepish grin. Well, this got awkward rather quickly. "I'll uh... I'll be downstairs, okay?" He stood up on his feet and turned heel to walk out the door, only to glance at her from behind his shoulder. "I'm glad you're okay. Really."

With a soft smile, he closed the door behind him to give the woman privacy, soon leaning against the wall with an exasperated sigh. He could still feel the ghostly sensation of her hands in his hair and her lips on his skin, yet he shook his head swiftly to be rid of any indecent thoughts. He better get down there with the others before he gets his ass chewed or something...
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:00 pm

~

A little while later they were in the dining area. Kuronue and Kurama had spent some time together alone, but now there was a woman with dark blue hair and brown eyes who sat beside Kuro. Kurama could tell that even so many years later, they were quite in love by how close they were together and how his friend looked at her. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Tsunaia." He said gently, "Kuronue explained to me what happened. Thank you...so much, for saving him."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:39 pm

"The pleasure is all mine, Kurama." The woman spoke to him with a gentle smile, bowing her head politely before straightening her posture. "Please, think nothing of it. I'm just happy to see that you two were finally able to meet again. Kuronue has told me so much about you."

Yusuke watched the two of them converse with a tilt of his head, then turned his gaze to the bat demon who sat close to Tsunaia. He looked so genuinely happy, his eyes full of love and adoration. It was a pleasant sight to see, yet he couldn't help but glance to the side, feeling a little embarrassed for watching them so intensely.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:27 pm

"I'm sure he has. Our past was a long one with many stories to share, bloody as well as happy. He did mention you saved him from the Netherworld trap?" Kurama arched a brow.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 3:53 pm

"That's correct." She answered, glancing down at the mug in her hands briefly before turning her gaze back to the fox demon. "I had found Kuronue in a place that was very cold and damp. The only thing navigating me through the darkness was the fading of his energy, but even then, I couldn't find a single trace of him. At least, not until every Netherworld demon had been slain. He was unconscious on a chair when I first caught sight of him."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 pm

"You did a good job getting caught. They were a whole new level for you," Kurama looked at Kuronue with amusement.

"In any case," Kuronue looked away in embarrassment, "Naia saved me and I'm here now. What's going on in your guy's lives? Any new enemies or anything?"

"Only saving Ryoko. We will have to follow up on the demon we captured," Kurama frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Yusuke nodded in agreement, arms crossing over his chest as he leaned back against his chair. "Whoever this bastard is, he's going to get a major ass kicking if he doesn't give us answers." He was still very upset at the fact that the demon who was hosting the auction captured human women and hurt Ryoko, and his blood already boiled at the image of the vampire's broken state.

Tsunaia turned to the half-demon once she felt his hostility, and a soft smile graced her lips. "I want to thank you and Kurama for saving Ryoko, Yusuke. She has been like a second daughter to both Kuronue and I, and we cannot even begin to express how grateful we are to you. So, thank you." She told him, causing him to blush out of embarrassment.

"Hehe... It's no problem!" He laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. Her sudden gratitude made him feel a little better, and it was definitely something he needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP   TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TBD - Lunar/VC92 YYH RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2