Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:45 pm

"Mine's pretty," Megumi had no idea what to say to her compliments. A lovely pair...she looked over at Ukyo, and she though about it. He was beautiful, there was no doubt in her mind about that. He was kind and gentle and alone...but he was fun, thoughtful, well-spoken, clumsy though she hadn't seen too much evidence regarding that, and he was open. "I  can see why this could be a usual haunt."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 12:19 am

"They know my name, as does one other. They're my dear friends. I care much about them. Mine and Waka-san will always take care of you if you need them to. Sawa-chan isn't from here, actually the Clover Kingdom, but she is also reliable. She doesn't work here all the time. Waka-san and Mine-chan live above." Ukyo explained.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 12:24 am

"So not as lonely as I thought, but as lonely as you seemed then." Megumi smiled, "I wonder if Sawa is friends or knows Kent. He's a childhood friend of my brother's. They like to make riddles and math puzzles a lot. They used to act out my stories back when we were really young."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:31 am

"That sounds adorable." Ukyo gave her a warm smile, "That's something I would love to see, if they ever agreed to do so again for you. As for Kent, it is something you could ask her. I'm sure she's around here somewhere, and I did want to show you the village a bit more. Pretty shops with wondrous outfits that I think would fit you nicely. Perhaps you could find a cute trinket to take to your brother. Say it's a gift from me. What sorts of things does he like? Collect anything? Daggers? Bows and arrows? I heard he's good with his aim. A nice new quiver, perhaps?"

((here's one that I found))
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 am

"You're kind." Megumi was awful at accepting gifts, but she never turned one down. "He'd like the quiver. He likes things that are practical for use. I'm surprised that you heard about his aim. Then again, people certainly seem to know about my reputation for telling stories in pubs, so I shouldn't be too surprised." She smiled, her cheeks a little pink. "He would love to meet you. I'm sure I could drag Kent with me too if you so wanted to. Make it into an adventure. I'm not sure how Wonderland will react to the three of us, but it certainly likes me, so I think we'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am

"Hmm...you were a strange case, so maybe it would be best to bring them here to the village instead, don't stray too far. There is a road that stays steady from the Diamond Kingdom, even if the creatures, flora and fauna are changing around it. I'm certain that's the same one you've used, but you keep jumping away from it that I am not too sure. Tsume's carriage usually has to go far around to avoid Wonderland." Ukyo tapped his chin thoughtfully, "It's something you can pitch to him when you go back to see him. You said you wouldn't be gone a week again, but you didn't tell me how long you would stay this time."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:38 am

"A day and a night, then I was going to go to Tsume's place." Megumi said slowly, her lips pursing in thought. "We didn't talk about it. I'm sorry, this is your home." She gave him a little smile. "I assumed things too fast. If you'd rather me leave tonight, I can, or if you want me stay longer I can do that heading home. It's up to you, I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you or the village or anyone for that matter. I just...I know that my staying away from a week on end was painful and I didn't want you to be in pain. Or myself for that matter."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:08 pm

"I do want you to stay the night. The morning I can take you to Tsume's, and you spend the day with her. I am certain you have stargazed before, but just as the sun and the sky are different here, so are the stars. I want to show you." Ukyo looked giddy and happy, "Won't that be fun? You'll have many new stories to tell your brother!"

"Oh, new stories are always the best! You have all the best source material right here! You do, you do!" Waka flourished in without warning placing a...very odd assortment in front of Megumi.

Ukyo's eyes narrowed as he saw what looked like a perfect cut out a green slate slab and a few agate stones. "Waka-san..."

"Oh, now now, Mine's making the tea. Let us have our fun. Try the cookies first, Meg-chan!" Waka waved his hand, his smile innocent.

Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:12 pm

"Are these...stones?" Megumi asked, looking at the cookies and picking one up. They didn't feel heavy and they certainly had a sweet scent. Like a sugar cookie. "That's talent if you can create something like this. I'll gladly try it." She took a bite and her eyes widened. "This is really good. The icing...it's coloring and vanilla isn't it? That has to take you /hours/."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Waka wiggled his fingers and a few sparks flew, "Do you not use magic very much, Meg-chan?" he did ask, a bit taken aback, "How do you think Mine and I get by with a popular store and only three people to run it?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:19 pm

"O...Oh." Megumi's cheeks reddened and she smiled softly, "No. Our world in the outside isn't...really magical like this one. You could say I'm...very highly abnormal outside Wonderland. I just recently started learning how to use my own." She finished off the cookie and looked at the brownies cautiously. "Do I even dare to try them?" She asked, curiously. Ukyo's reaction was a little terrifying and Waka was acting like it was a prank and she lived with her brother.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm

"Mine will be out in a moment, so go right ahead. That was what took so long, after all. I promise you're nothing but safe and it's all in good fun." Waka's grin grew by a fraction and Ukyo's frown deepened just the same.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

"I'm actually going to fall for this." Megumi said as she picked up the brownie. She prepared herself mentally about what it was that was going to happen. Was she going to turn into a cat? Or was it just going to have a very peppery taste and that's why there was a tea? Or was she going to be turned into something much worse, like a crockroach. There was no point in trying to think of all of the scenarios, and she took a bite. It was chocolate, and rich. "This is really good!" She said only to realize...

That table was /really/ huge and this seat that she was sliding backwards into the crack. The brownie had fallen onto the plate, she was certain because it didn't sound like it fell to the floor. The seat was slippery and hard to get a good grip on.

"Did she try it?!" Mine's voice asked and she looked over to see Mine was looking ecstatic. That tray could pretty much kill her if Mine so much as put it on the seat. Megumi tried again to get a good grip on the seat to at least try to get over the small bump (which was now pretty huge) and see how she was going to get back onto the table. Climbing Ukyo's leg was...um...probably not the smartest idea and her imagination would probably only give her big things...

Would it?

Maybe if she thought smaller.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 pm

On the tray Mine actually had a tiny dollhouse cup and she moved the plate of cookies and brownies to put it down. Ukyo sighed deeply as Waka clapped his hands excitedly and he slid from his side of the booth, going to crouch at Megumi's side and held his hand out to her, "I'll put you on the table." He whispered, so not to blow out her eardrums.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:41 pm

This is so weird Megumi thought to herself as she climbed onto Ukyo's hand. She sat down on the edge so that she wouldn't lose her balance and fall off. She had to admit it was kind of sweet that Ukyo was worried slash exasperated about what just happened. She slid off easily when he moved her to the table and she noticed the small cup. She was a bit skeptic, but she had a feeling that the tea would make her go back to normal somehow. She took the cup carefully in her hands and took a sip and let out a surprised yell when she came back to herself, falling hard back into her seat.

Mine laughed. "Did you enjoy that?!"

"I never want to be that small again that's terrifying!" Megumi clapped a hand over her mouth, cheeks flaming red and her shoulders shaking with horrified laughter.

"A lot of people want to be small for different reasons, just as many want to be big." Mine explained. "You may just change your mind one day."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Ukyo was frowning even worse now, "You frightened her."

"She's laughing! You enjoyed it, didn't you? Just a little? Adventurous and exciting! Maybe if you spent more time that way next time, you'd enjoy it more. Ukyo's just a party pooper." Waka beamed.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 pm

"It's terrifying since I'm not used to it, but it would be fun to do again with the knowledge of what I'm doing." Megumi said gently, placing her hand down and looking at Ukyo. "I'm not in any danger. You said it yourself, Wonderland is full of mischief. How can I live here always scared of a small prank? I mean, the vines already hung up me upside down."

"You caught by Tickle Vines? Oh my gosh." Mine laughed a little. "Now that had to be scary. It's either be tickled or tickle first with those things."

"I didn't get tickled, but they did." Megumi said modestly. "Ukyo saved me."

"The regular Knight in Shining armor." Mine beamed happily. "Though isn't that fitting for a Princess locked away in a Tower?"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:42 pm

"She's not locked away anymore." Ukyo's smile was back, even if it was faint. "I found her as she was laughing, trying to hold up her skirt more than anything else. Even Shin and Hisako like her."

"Do they now?! That's such a rare occurrence. Aren't you just charming everyone you meet?" Waka reached out and took the brownie, placing a new one down, "This one won't do anything to you, you can enjoy it as it is."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm

"Thank you," Megumi smiled warmly as she took the brownie and she shook her head. "I don't know if charming everyone, but I'm glad I'm liked here. I do like Shin and Hisako myself. They certainly were an attentive audience when I told my stories."

"You should go to the pub sometime and tell your stories there." Mine clapped her hands excitedly. "It'll be wonderful! I'm sure we'll see your magic in full bloom there. We were so envious of the other Kingdoms getting to hear you."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 4:13 pm

"Another time, Mine. I have my own plans today, but she'll be back. She's not the type to break promises." Ukyo smiled wider.

"That's good, real good." Waka's own smile turned gentle, and he wrapped his arm around Mine's waist, "We'll leave you two be, then. It's on the house, of course, so leave whenever you'd like." He bowed his head and they flourished away.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 pm

"Why were you so upset?" Megumi turned to Ukyo curiously. "Don't they do that often with new-" She had to break herself off. Of course they didn't. She pursed her lips together. "Ignore that question in it's entirety. I'm being nosy, and insensitive again. So what plans do you have for me today? I'm yours for a whole twenty four hours. Though that does leave me to ask, how often am I allowed in Wonderland?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:49 pm

"No. You're not nosy. Come, grab another cookie and let us go. There's much to see and you give me little time to show you." Ukyo took one and then snatched up her hand as soon as she picked a cookie to take, and they left the store. What would be next? Ah, a new outfit for her. One to really show she belonged here with how it brought out her beauty and her so called 'weird' charm, and would make everyone in her kingdom cringe, save perhaps her dear brother. He transformed his trench coat into a cloak and put the hood up over his head, hiding his face mostly from view, and he reached over to give her his hat, plopping it right over her eyes and he chuckled as she stumbled, her vision suddenly dark, but he was there to steady her as she fixed it. It immediately shrunk and changed to fit her style and taste, going from black to purple with a full brim, checkers turning into stripes, and a cute black feather poking from the lacy black ribbon around the base.

She was made for him. Did she really know that yet?
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:57 pm

"What on earth?" Megumi laughed a little as she felt the hat. She couldn't see the changes it made, but she knew that they made them. Fun designs, she was sure of. She patted the hat and gave him an amused smile. "I'm in your hands then." She said honestly, taking a bite of the cookie that they took from the bakery. "If you're really going to go for a wardrobe change, have at it. I'll even promise not to say a word about anything you do."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 pm

"You /really/ shouldn't trust me with your wardrobe, my sweetling, but if that is what you desire then I will comply." He slipped, but she only grinned at him, so he continued onward.

~

It wasn't until she was decked out in a completely new outfit that Ukyo felt a physical reaction. She looked /stunning/, /natural/, and while his heart pounded in his chest, he felt his body grow hot as well.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm

He wasn't kidding about trusting him with her wardrobe, but she had to admit it was a lot more fun that she thought it would be. Her dress no longer existed, and her pantaloons were now dark black leggings. She had a sky blue skirt that barely covered the front of her waist, but went all the way down in the back to her ankles. She kept her boots, but she wore different colored striped socks. One striped in purple and black on one, the other striped blue and silver on the other. She had a lavender purple bodice that had a square neckline that went to perfectly formed to her waist and breasts. The sleeves stopped exactly at her elbow. The arm warmers on either hand matched the socks and the side that they were on. She also wore a large, colorful pink and mint green bow. "How do I look?" Absolutely ridiculous, but he was staring at her much like how the girls would stare at her brother after looking into his eyes.

Only he wasn't loud about it.

It made her...wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next