July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am

"From what I learned from her in the five seconds I met her, is that she likes tea." Zan deadpanned. "But I do have a good list of questions. I'm going to assume," she let out a suffering sigh, but Steve could see the fondness in it. "that you want me to do some internal investigation?"

"I doubt she'll tell you anything about herself relationship wise, so keep it impersonal." Steve cautioned. "I'm sure she's gonna know that you're looking out for me, so she'll be cautious of her own answers. Don't push."

"Wow, reckless actually wants to take the slow road this time." Zan whistled and she turned to Sam. "You tell your vets I said hello and that if they have a hard time I got a booth with their names written on it, you hear?"

Angelina made a face at the creamer, but then thought about it. "Can I try it?" He passed her the cup and she took a sip. She wrinkled her nose. "Tea and coffee do not mix. I should have waited." She pouted at the cup. "Next time. Do you have a favorite dessert? Is it this?" She pointed at the chocolate cake that she hadn't even taken a bite out of yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

"I do, actually. Those sugar cookies with frosting on them. It's fun that they come out with different colors during the holidays. I don't like hard cookies, I prefer them soft. I'll have to bake some cookies for you to try, if you like that." Dylan smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Angelina stared and then smiled, "I'd like that. I don't like crisp things either." She wrinkled her nose. "They always taste burnt to me. Tată like his to be a little hard, but not soft. He thinks it tastes raw."

Zan had came by just as she had said that, "You telling her about how you like your cookies, bro?" She teased him poking him in the shoulder. "What does that word mean?"

"It means dad. Or father." Angelina beamed. "He's the best person I know."

It melted Zan's heart, she remembered when she would have said the same thing when their dad was alive and well. She nodded her head, "He sounds like an amazing person. What's he like?"

Angelina knew that she had to be super careful with this one. She couldn't give too much away to a civilian. "Quiet." She said after a moment, using her fork to finally cut into the chocolate cake so she can taste it. "Shifty and supportive. He has a good smile. He doesn't do it often, but I like it when it does. He tells me that my smile's better though. I don't believe that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   

Back to top Go down

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3