Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am

"From what I learned from her in the five seconds I met her, is that she likes tea." Zan deadpanned. "But I do have a good list of questions. I'm going to assume," she let out a suffering sigh, but Steve could see the fondness in it. "that you want me to do some internal investigation?"

"I doubt she'll tell you anything about herself relationship wise, so keep it impersonal." Steve cautioned. "I'm sure she's gonna know that you're looking out for me, so she'll be cautious of her own answers. Don't push."

"Wow, reckless actually wants to take the slow road this time." Zan whistled and she turned to Sam. "You tell your vets I said hello and that if they have a hard time I got a booth with their names written on it, you hear?"

Angelina made a face at the creamer, but then thought about it. "Can I try it?" He passed her the cup and she took a sip. She wrinkled her nose. "Tea and coffee do not mix. I should have waited." She pouted at the cup. "Next time. Do you have a favorite dessert? Is it this?" She pointed at the chocolate cake that she hadn't even taken a bite out of yet.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

"I do, actually. Those sugar cookies with frosting on them. It's fun that they come out with different colors during the holidays. I don't like hard cookies, I prefer them soft. I'll have to bake some cookies for you to try, if you like that." Dylan smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Angelina stared and then smiled, "I'd like that. I don't like crisp things either." She wrinkled her nose. "They always taste burnt to me. Tată like his to be a little hard, but not soft. He thinks it tastes raw."

Zan had came by just as she had said that, "You telling her about how you like your cookies, bro?" She teased him poking him in the shoulder. "What does that word mean?"

"It means dad. Or father." Angelina beamed. "He's the best person I know."

It melted Zan's heart, she remembered when she would have said the same thing when their dad was alive and well. She nodded her head, "He sounds like an amazing person. What's he like?"

Angelina knew that she had to be super careful with this one. She couldn't give too much away to a civilian. "Quiet." She said after a moment, using her fork to finally cut into the chocolate cake so she can taste it. "Shifty and supportive. He has a good smile. He doesn't do it often, but I like it when it does. He tells me that my smile's better though. I don't believe that."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm

"His smiles don't really reach his eyes, and he only smiles for you." Dylan pointed out, "He likes your smiles because you brighten his bleak life. I'm sure everything will be better when this is all over." Dylan patted her arm, "Why don't you have some of that dessert? Chocolate does wonders for making someone feel better."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Zan smiled warmly as Angelina obeyed and tried to chocolate. She seemed to be a little puzzled at first, the taste was weird on her tongue and the flavors were more intense than she had thought they'd be. "I like it."

"You should have Dylan bake you something if you think that's good." Zan said lightly as she gently knocked on the table to signal that she was walking away. Angelina watched her go and she turned to Dylan with a bit of a shrug.

"You should teach me how to bake it'd be more fun." She corrected after a moment.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:15 pm

"You'd like that?" Dylan smiled broadly and nodded, "Your father would probably like that, too. I'm sure you could feed him a lot better than anyone else right now. He is wasting away right now and it bothers me. You two eat so much it's hard to keep up." He took a sip of his coffee, "Zan would be ecstatic if I brought you to our apartment for a day. I wouldn't keep you from him for long, he needs you too much right now."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Angelina nodded sadly, "It's hard right now. We don't know a lot of what's going to happen. We just know that we have to wait till November. That's all."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:39 am

"I know." Dylan took her hand from across the table and rubbed his thumb into the back of it, giving her just a bit of his scent, "You're doing your best. One step at a time."

~*~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:00 pm

One step at a time. Angelina carried a sack of books that she thought her father would like as well as some puzzle books that they could solve together. She thought about getting actual puzzles, but she wasn't sure if someone would consider a puzzle piece a weapon or not. It was easy to choke on, but you'd have to be in real close range to do it. The Winter Solider probably could, but Angelina didn't think she'd have the skill set or the know how to make it work first try.

One step at a time. She took the stairs rather than the elevator since she didn't trust any of the agents to come at her empty handed. Sure, she was one of them, but it was a temporary status until something else came around. Her father's freedom depended on her and...

Her mind stopped when she saw Steve walk down the stairs. No, not walking. He was lightly jogging down, his skin had a light sheen of sweat which meant that he had been at it for a while. He barely glanced at her as he went past and then froze five steps down.

Slow on the uptake, but quick to be on alert.

He turned around. Angelina could see the exhaustion creeping up to his eyes. He looked worn, like the ice had did more than just make him freeze and sleep. The passageway of time was such a hard one. Seventy years, and everything was already fucked up.

He was fucked up.

They all were.

"I think I'm starting to figure out you who are." He said after a moment, his voice slightly echoing in the stairway.

Angelina tilted her head. "I barely know myself some times. My tată even less."

Steve nodded, looking away. He was breathing a little heavily, enough to indicate that it was emotional distress.

She shifted. "I can't tell you anything you want to know."

"Fury?"

Angelina nodded, "But if you have guesses, I can say yes or no. Mission protect. It's bad if I let you feel down on yourself for too long."

His eyebrows did a thing. She didn't know what to call that expression that went on his face. She rarely saw it. "Alright." He said after a moment. "You're related to the Barnes."

"Accurate."

Steve nodded. "I thought so." He paused, shifting. He opened his mouth, and then closed it again. "Do you like it here?"

"Here?" Angelina tilted her head.

"In America. It has to be different from where you're from." Steve looked back at her. "Is it?"

"Much so." She nodded. "But it's not better."

"I thought so too." Steve turned back around and went back to his jog.

Angelina wondered just what the point of that conversation was as she went up the stairs. Maybe her father would understand Steve. Or maybe she had caught him when he was thinking so deeply it was internal thoughts rather than...thought-thoughts. Internal thoughts were harder to read. A blanked bliss-out mind that could think was a lot harder to deal with than someone that was constantly overly thinking something.

She finally got to her floor and went to her father's room, opening the door with her key card and beaming happily. "I found books! I found food too! Snacks! And I also ran into Uncle Steve. Retrospection today is common."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:20 pm

"You saw Steve?" Buck looked up from the one book he had managed to get his hands on, "Retrospection? What do you mean? What was your Uncle up to?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

"He asked me if I'm related to the Barnes." Angelina said as she sat down on the bed, gathering her legs up to hug her knees to her chest. "I said yes. He asked if it's different. I said yes, but not much better either." She shrugged. "It was hard for me to read his mind, he was on a runner's high. More chemical than brain thoughts."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:37 pm

"Probably figured out who you are because you don't have contacts on or scent changers. We really should've planned better for that. Steve might go hound Fury now. As long as he doesn't find out I'm here, I suppose." Buck sighed and bookmarked where he was before coming to see the haul Angelina had brought in, "Show me what you have."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:41 pm

"I have books and I have puzzle books," Angelina let go of her knees and she started working on the sack. "I also brought food." She handed up a few take out boxes. "And snacks." Candy-bars since she knew her father's sweet tooth could rival her own. "I didn't remember if you liked chocolate. We didn't talk about that. So I tried a bunch of things. We'll share and see which we like or don't."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:38 pm

"Did your outing with Dylan go well?" Buck asked curiously as he took one of the puzzle books, flipping through it, "Maybe if you told Fury that I have better ways of killing people than using puzzle pieces to choke them, you could get some of those like, thousand-piece puzzles and a nice big table to place them on?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:43 pm

"I was just thinking that!!!" Angelina nearly shouted, clapping her hands excitedly. "We never done a picture puzzle before together. It'd be so much fun." She nodded her head. "It went well. He showed me his sister's work place. She gave me a chocolate cake thing, and it was really nice. I liked it a lot. She was also really kind. Uncle Steve and a man named Sam see her a lot. Flying Sam I think it was."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 pm

"Flying Sam is a good friend for Steve in this lifetime. Steve only had me back then." Buck took the food, his stomach rumbling as he popped the lid and smelled it up close. "Something different today. Chinese takeout." There was chicken in the noodles with a bunch of vegetables like broccoli and carrots and there was even onions in it. It looked amazing, actually. He took the fork that was inside and stabbed a piece of chicken, flipping one of the books to read the back of it, "It will be good, to meet your omega's sister when this is all over. There might be more than one trial, and all this might not be over by November, but maybe I'll at least be allowed to leave by then. Instead of Steve, perhaps that could be the first place I go. Public area, and surveillance. I'll no doubt have to stay monitored for a few months just to ease their minds by only doing good things."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 pm

"Good guy non-leathal." Angelina nodded as she watched her father eat. The Chinese place was something Dylan recommended since she wanted to try something different and she had felt bad that her father didn't get anything to eat that was different. So, she brought home stuff, and was determined to keep that up. "...I want you to meet her too." She confessed softly. "I want a lot of things. I don't want to be here. I want to be in my own space. Your own space. Our space."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 pm

"I know, fetiță. I don't, either, and I want those things as well. Best not to dwell on it right now." Buck reached and patted her knee, "I wish I could tell you to go be with your Bond, but everything starts to blur together again when you're gone too long."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:49 am

Angelina shook her head vehemently. "I want to be here with you. I wouldn't go. Not even on the Soldat's orders." She looked at him with stubbornness. "Only if it hurt you." She amended, softening her expression. "Then I'd go. Puzzles...board games! I can ask Fury if we can play board games in here! Or cards! I bet if Uncle Steve figured me out already, then it couldn't hurt to ask him if he knows any from back when he was younger. It'd be fun! Oh...but he can't play with us. But that's okay. One day he can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3