Share | 

Harry Potter Book Role Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Erin barked a laugh, "He's an /Auror/, I'd be surprised if there was someone who /didn't/ know who he was."

"What...is an Auror?" Harry asked, feeling dumb after he'd just said that.

"Except you, Harry, I'm not surprised about you," Erin immediately soothed, "Uncle Rem said the Dursleys were a horrible bunch. He wanted to take you in, but...reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss made it impossible. They were already upset he was allowed around me."

"That's fine, but what's an Auror?" Harry repeated.

Erin tapped his chin, "Think a of a police force, or even military. That's what the Aurors are. They're magical police. They show up where there's trouble and take care of it. They're a really honorable bunch. Dedicated, too. Sheba gets mad at him from time to time, but only after dangerous missions, or if he doesn't take her advice after she's had a spot and gets himself hurt. Uncle Raiden is /really/ stubborn. Sheba gets it from him. She's such a daddy's girl."

Harry wanted to ask what he meant by 'a spot' but was too interested in the Aurors, "So being an Auror is dangerous?"

"About as dangerous as being a police officer in the muggle world is, though instead of bullets you're dodging spells," Erin grinned broadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 pm

"My mother was an Auror for a while." Rae hummed as she leaned against the window a bit tiredly. The excitement was draining now, and it was a long train ride. Also the way the tires bumped along the tracks was soothing for some reason. "She quit."

"Why?" Ron asked, looking at her.

"Not enough time to spend with me. She didn't want me to feel like I was being neglected and stuff. Dad is still working at the ministry. Unlike an Auror though, he's apart of the Improper Use of Magic. A lot of people really don't know what a wand is for half the time." Rae replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:01 pm

"Should we head back, Strawberry?" Erin asked gently, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Harry wanted to know more, a lot more, but she did look ready to pass out on the spot, "We'll see you for the Sorting, then?"

"Of course," Erin grinned at him and he stood up, shaking Harry's hand. What Harry didn't know...was he was staring at his cousin. All in good time, he supposed. He turned to Rae, "Let's go. Up. Don't make my scrawny arse carry your scrawny arse."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Rae let out a whine as she was dragged upwards. "Bye Harry. Bye Ron!" She waved tiredly. "I'll see you soo-AH!" She jolted in surprise as the train bumped a little hard on the track and nearly fell flat against the ground. Thank god the boys immediately reacted to try and catch her. "I'm going to go now before I embarrass myself any further. Good luck with the sorting!" And walked out of the compartment with Erin chuckling at her. "Not funny!" She slapped his arm as the compartment door slid shut.
~+~
"So this is the last compartment you were talking about!" Fred had slid open the compartment doors to reveal Sheba, who was sitting across from Bria and holding on to Lily. "You know, we couldn't decide-"

"-if you meant the one on the right or the one on the left." George finished the sentence as they walked in. Fred took the seat next to Sheba and George took the one next to Bria. "Is this the cousin you were talking about?"

"Erin was the name wasn't it?" Fred questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Bria cracked up, "Her cousin left ages ago! I stayed to keep her company while my friend went with him."

Sheba sputtered, "I guess I was in such a hurry I forgot to specify which side. That's Bria."

Bria grinned, turning in her seat so she was sitting against the wall facing all three of them, her legs crossed. Fred did look the intelligent type, more sly and cunning while George was the muscle behind the operation, the one who carried out the pranks his brother thought up. She didn't see how people had trouble with twins, and clearly neither did Sheba. "Brianna Knight, but just Bria, if you'd be so kind." She liked how George's eyes were a darker brown than his brother's. A dark chocolate while Fred was milk chocolate.

"Her grandmother started the Knight Bus for Stranded Witches and Wizards," Sheba explained with a grin. She'd gotten a bit closer with the other female while they waited for their guests to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:25 pm

"I'm Fred and that's George." Fred gestured to his brother who waved at them. "Are you planning on taking over the Knight Bus then, or are you going to do something else?"

"Not that the bus is a bad idea," George explained. "But depending on what happens-"

"-we might need it."

"Or the person we pranked might need it."

"Or the person who we thought we pranked might need it."

"We have a long list." They chorused together at the same time. "It'd be nice if we got a discount for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"That's not my liberty to say," Bria laughed, "My grandmother's actually training someone right now, so I'm probably not going to do it. The fumes give me migraines like my mother," a bus was a bus, even magically powered, and it needed gas.

"Or the person you thought you pranked? There's a mixup often, I take it? Or just someone walking in on your trap at the wrong time?" Sheba asked eagerly, "What's your favorite type of prank, Fred?" she looked directly at the teen next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm

"I don't have a favorite." Fred responded lightly as he leaned back into the seat. His eyes were dancing with mischief. It was fun to talk about different types of pranks with other people. "Though I have to admit, I like the jump scares the best."

"That's always fun." George agreed. "Someone usually walking in on the trap at the wrong time. Though the result's still the same."

"As long as the person's not our siblings. We specialize those pranks." Fred nodded. "So then what's your plan if you're not going to do the Knight Bus? Or are you not going to worry about it till Fifth year?"

"Ah, Fred, don't scare her." George warned him. "Otherwise she'll want to get off the train faster than that frog the poor boy lost."

"I wonder...if we find the frog first...do you think we can stick it down someone's shirt?" Fred questioned.

"We probably could."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Sheba grinned, "How many siblings do you have?"

"I'm not gunna worry about it for a while," Bria shrugged, "I'm not scared. I doubt they'll be anything that'll make me stop wanting to go to Hogwarts. My grandmother went, even though my mum didn't. I'm hoping to get in Gryffindor."

"So am I!" Lily wandered over to Fred lazily, sniffing at him. Sheba tilted her head and watched her cat curiously. She wondered if Lily would approve of him, or he her cat.

((should ask where her mum went and point out her choice of clothes XD))
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 pm

"Where did your mother go to?" George asked curiously.

"And why do you wear the boy's uniform? Not that I'm complaining." Fred hastily assured. "But it's a bit odd for that to happen."

"Or a boy wearing a girl's uniform."

"Have yet to see that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 pm

"My mum went to Beauxbatons," Bria pulled a face, "I got a letter from both them and Hogwarts. I wasn't going to be caught dead in periwinkle blue and skirts or dresses." Sitting straighter since she's started to slide, she straightened out her pants, "I am too much of a tomboy to wear skirts that'll fly up in the wind and give anybody a glimpse of my underwear. I prefer climbing trees and getting dirty. I look forward to Herbology this year."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Lily purred as she wrapped herself around Fred's ankles, rubbing her body against him as she bopped her head and tried to look cute. George found it amusing that the cat was trying to get Fred to pet it. "She must smell Scabbers on us."

"I don't think I touched Scabbers." Fred said as he bent down as to scratch Lily behind the year. He looked up at Bria. "Beauxbatons? Really? That's something new." He looked over at Sheba. "Were you just invited to come to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:51 pm

"Careful, Lily can be feisty," Sheba gave fair warning before smiling and relaxing, "Yeah, just Hogwarts. I'm more or less a pureblood with a tiny, itsy bit of elf in me." She delighted in their shocked faces, and tucked her hair behind her pointed ears.

"I didn't know that!" Bria looked at Sheba just as taken aback, "Wow! I love elves!" she reached out and touched them, "Wicked!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 pm

"Elves? Those are rare." Fred gaped at her as he looked at her and then looked at her ears again. "What type are you? Wood? River? I think there's more types than I'm naming, but I can't remember them all."

George was also staring at Sheba with a gasp. "I didn't think we'd have an elf with us. Imagine if we get you in our House!"

"Slythern's gonna be ticked." Fred agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:55 pm

"River," Sheba explained, her cheeks pink, "I get it from my mom's side. Her ears are more pronounced. My younger brother doesn't have them, but my younger sister does. We have to have our hair at least long enough to cover them, or wear hats or headbands. I have a black headband I use when my hair's in a ponytail during sports. Do you think I should show them off at Hogwarts?" she asked Fred.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 am

Fred pursed his lips together. "I don't think anyone's going to care about your ears. Most people are going to think is that you have pointy ears. I'm sure Slythern's gonna make fun of you from time to time, but...you know how they are. Hate anything red and with a lion on it."

"She's gotta be careful though, Fred. Elves are rare." George pointed out. "We don't want her to get hurt if we can help it."

"What's going to hurt her?" Fred asked. "You-Know-Who isn't around. What can anyone want with her?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:11 am

"My mum never showed her ears. It wasn't until fifth or sixth year someone found out and told the whole school," Sheba folded her arms, "I don't want to be afraid."

"What if you /are/ targeted? Dark Lord or not, Slytherins aren't friendly," Bria pointed out.

Sheba bared her fangs in a wicked smirk, "I'll just have to give them some fresh claw marks. Besides, if Erin catches wind I'm being bullied, he's not a friendly person to those who do it."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:16 am

"I'm not friendly to...bullies?" The compartment door had slid open and Eridanus was struggling a bit to hold on to Rae who was fast asleep on his back. "She fell asleep while we were walking. I offered to carry her back which she took...and promptly fell asleep on me."

Fred and George snickered. "How on earth is she going to live when we get to Hogwarts?" Fred teased as he scooted over at the same time George did. Instead of accepting either of them, Erin forced Sheba to scoot over closer to Fred so that he could set her down and leaned her up against the window.

"Who knows." Erin shrugged. "I'm sure her classes will keep her up alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 am

"Anything moving will put her to sleep. Will me, too, if I'm quiet enough. You lot have been entertaining, though," Bria explained to Erin.

"So, Erin," Sheba piped up, "I showed them I've got a little elf in me, that's where the bullying comment came from." She looked at the twins, "Fred and George, this is my cousin Erin. You finally get to meet him." She was blushing a bit, having to be so close to Fred. Lily looked irritated her perch on Fred's lap had moved, but settled easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:41 am

"So you're Erin. She mentioned you when Fred knocked her over to get a look at the spider." George grinned at the blondie. He seemed to be a good fellow. "We were wondering who the infamous cousin was."

"Infamous? Already I'm getting a bad reputation and I haven't even waved a wand yet." Erin rolled his eyes as he sat down next to Bria. He looked at Fred and Sheba and smirked a bit. "I met your little brother earlier. Ron."

"Ah, our youngest brother." Fred sighed. "We just got through annoying them a bit earlier. You know he's riding in the train with the famous Harry Potter right? What house do you think he's gonna get? I'm putting my galleons on Gryffindor."

"Gryffindor. Has to be." George agreed. "Since he's sitting with our brother, the Gryffindor's gonna rub right on him."

"Unless poor ickie Ronnie gets Hufflepuff." Fred pointed out. "Then we're screwed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:20 pm

"Hasn't the entirety of your family been in Gryffindor?" Sheba asked curiously.

"If Ron's his first friend, he's going to want to be with Ron," Bria pointed out, "I think the Sorting hat takes in consideration what you /want/ to be in. I don't think there's a single person in a House who wanted to be in a different one, unless they were torn between the two."

"That's a good point," Sheba agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:49 pm

"The Sorting Hat doesn't take into consideration what you want." Fred shook his head. "All our families been in Gryffindor since mom and dad were around and they were in the same house. It's blood too that he looks at. There's been times where he's put witches and wizards who /wanted/ to be in a different house, into a house that he thought was much better. It's more of what type of environment will help you grow. The kind of friends you need."

George nodded, "It doesn't take long to figure that part out. Though you have to admit there have been times where we're baffled as to why a certain person got into a certain House. So far, there hasn't been a person who hasn't proved they belong in that House within First year."

"Got a feeling that might change." Fred shrugged. "Though I don't know why."

"First years always makes you feel that way and then we realize-"

"-more people to prank." They echoed, though through silent communication they spoke in different volumes. No. This year was going to be different. Harry Potter was definitely a reason to think this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:55 pm

"I got to hope for a little while," Sheba laughed, "Oh well, we'll find out in a couple hours what it's like. Excuse our silly First year ignorance," she shook her head and looked at Erin, "Should I show off my ears in school?"

Bria had slid from her sideways position to sit straight against the wall, but she was soon yawning, starting to feel tired. "How badly are you going to prank us?" she asked as she folded her arms and slouched a bit.

Sheba noticed she was leaning dangerously close to George, but if he noticed he didn't do anything about it. It was that or he /hadn't/ noticed yet.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Fred noticed immediately that George was highly aware that Bria was slumping close by. But they were nice. They weren't about to jolt her awake and if George got too uncomfortable, he knew how to make his own escape routes, Fred was sure. "Depends. We usually go after different Houses-"

"That way Percy can't catch us." George finished. "Otherwise he'd write to mum-"

"-and imagine the trouble we'd get into." Fred agreed.

Eridanus was thoughtful as he listened to them talk. So they were pranksters, much like how his uncles had been when they were in school. It shouldn't be too bad. He looked at Sheba and thought a little bit more about her ears. "Don't think anyone's going to know..." He said slowly. "Though your mom might throw a fit if she finds out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:22 pm

"You know I'm not much like her and even if she does find out, that won't stop me," Sheba pointed out.

"Rebel," Bria grinned at Sheba before yawning again.

Sheba giggled, "I thought we were entertaining?"

Bria stuck her tongue out, "I can't help it, I didn't sleep very well last night because I was too excited. Besides, I had to get up early at that, and I'm a night owl. I don't /do/ mornings. Fair warning to you lot, I'm usually grumpy and snappy after I first wake up, but it's nothing against any of you. Give me an hour and I'll feel more awake."

"I have filed that away," Sheba assured, "It's going to be several hours yet before we arrive. Go to sleep." She felt like she was talking to her little sister who was stubborn about staying awake. Reni often fell asleep sitting up. She never wanted to miss a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Book Role Play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next