Share | 

YYH AU Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:23 am

"That makes sense," Yukina assured, "We're all figurative brothers and sisters in our misfit group. We're a family. We look out for each other like that all the time."

"Do you?" Ryo perked, "It sounds like you have a bigger family than just five or six."

"Oh, much /much/ bigger," Yukina smiled, "Yusuke, Kurama, Kazuma, his sister Shizuru and now his wife Kerica. Hiei, Jin and Rira, Touya..." she ticked off.

"Myself, Chuu and Rinku," Genkai hummed as she finally walked in, taking her food tray and sitting in an old worn chair.

"Of course," Yukina smiled, "Chuu also has his mate, Nikkei, too."

"Ah, right. That was fairly recent I forgot," Genkai chuckled, popping a sushi roll into her mouth, "What of Nikkei's sister, Mina?"

"Mina's still without a mate," Yukina shook her head.

Ryo's eyes were wide, "That's so many people!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:49 pm

"It's crazy and insane big family." Yusuke joked. "A lot of us come and go, but there's some of us that do stay for a while. Mainly, Hiei, sometimes Kuwabara, myself, and Kurama. Touya used to stay here and there, but I don't know. The rest usually just visit for a day or a week and then just leave and you don't hear from them till the holidays or if there's a big mission that requires all of us."

"I thought that since you were king, you couldn't work for the Rentai Tentai. What changed?" Kokoro asked, folding her legs to listen.

"I don't have a successor." Yusuke shrugged. "So I'm on call every now and again. Though I mainly just look over my people and make sure they don't do anything stupid. There's times though where I have to be the detective and be the bad guy. A lot of people aren't too excited about that. So I've a lot of enemies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:00 pm

"What requires a successor?" Ryo asked curiously, "And intervening to keep roudy demons in check makes sense. You're trying to keep the peace. Of course a lot of people don't like that, there will always be people trying to create chaos human or demon, and you're trying and that's what matters and you have people to back you up, which you already know. I think the rebels have more to look out for than just you, though, if you have so many powerful friends."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:17 pm

"Nothing really, it's just I don't know if I can find the right person to take over. The type of person that I want, is someone who'll help with people." Yusuke frowned a bit. "Someone who will listen to both demon and human and will be able to judge for themselves about what's bad and what's good. Of course they have to deal with binky breath, but the type of successor I want is someone who'll use their powers wisely. I'm sure Koenma's thinking of one and is probably going to send one to me to evaluate sometime. If I think they're any good, I'll happily train them. But until then, I'll just remain the Rentai Tentai. I already told Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara that they don't have to be apart of it. Kuwabara is only apart of it right now because he's a friend and his honor code. Hiei just does it because it gets him away from Mukuro. As for Kurama, well...sometimes I think he does it because he misses the raids he used to go on as Youko."

"He knew Kazuki didn't he?" Kokoro looked at Yusuke. "Lior I mean. When he left, she looked a bit sad that most of her questions were left unanswered. It'd be nice to get them back together again. Her memory's so faulty, it's nice that there's a face she recognized."

"Memory faulty?"

"I don't know much of the details. She was in the brothel way before I was." Kokoro shook her head. "All I know is that she didn't know much about her life before. When Kurama talked to her, I guess she started clicking things together, or felt like had they talked longer, she'd remember more. She's alright though. It doesn't bother her too much, but at the same time...I know that it bothers her sometimes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:29 pm

"Hana's a medium," Ryo suggested, "She can see spirits, human and demon alike since spirits get lost. She helps them on their way. She has the potential to be really powerful but she's really shy and gentle."

"We'll have to figure out more with Kurama when he shows up tomorrow or something," Yukina offered.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:15 pm

"Agreed. We'll see. I don't want to have a successor and have everyone hate them." Yusuke sighed. "And also he'd know more about Lior than I would. I really didn't know that he knew her until that night. Never spoke a word. I hope he comes by tomorrow. He's a bit unpredictable. Hiei'll show up randomly, I know that."

"Then we wait." Kokoro smiled as she stretched herself a bit from sitting. "This Hana girl might be your best bet though. She's a rarity. I'd grab her if I were you. Though that shy and gentle part about her might be a bit of a turn off."

"Dunno. Have you ever fought Kurama?" Yusuke asked dryly. "You'd take him to be the gentle type but holy fuck, he's brutal."

"Would he appreciate you saying that about him?" Kokoro asked, a bit amused.

"He'd be the first to agree." Yusuke snorted. "Hands down."

"Do you two spar a lot?" Kokoro tilted her head a bit as she asked her question. She looked away from Yusuke though, as if she was planning something.

"Sometimes. He's usually Kuwbara's partner. I spar with Hiei mostly. It really depends on mood. Why?"

"I was going to ask if you two would preform for me." Kokoro beamed. "If I can get Hiei to do it, it'd be amazing."

"That's a death wish. You ask Hiei to "preform" for you and you're going to get a sword to your throat."

"You make it sound like I can't fight." Kokoro's eyes glittered. "I can very well ask Kurama and Hiei to spar with me instead. I didn't mean to throw you in the pot of boiling water."

"I'd be interested to see how you fare." Yusuke was a bit amused. "Can you even last?"

"Longer than you'd bet on." She promised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:11 am

"I've seen Hiei's sword. I'd love to learn how to sword fight," Ryo chipped in, "As you experienced earlier before the sun got to me, I can be really fast. Didn't you say I'm nearly as fast as Hiei off-handedly? We were kind of in the heat of the moment."

"There aren't a lot of people who are as fast as Hiei," Yukina was surprised, "Better yet, there are few people who can keep up with him. You'd more than likely have to prove yourself before he shows you how to fight his way."

Ryo perked at the prospect, "I could do that!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 pm

"She'll prove him." Yusuke grinned at Ryoko as he gently nudged her in the ribs. "She took me by surprise, but hell I think Hiei might have strong competition."

Kokoro grinned like a cat at Ryoko's blush at Yusuke's compliment. She finished off her sushi roll and looked at Genkai and Yukina. "Is there anything more we have to do for cleaning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:16 am

"No, you girls are free to do as you please today," Genkai shrugged, sipping on her miso soup, "I want you to keep training, Yusuke. You've been gone all week. Tomorrow, you'll train in the morning and then you have the afternoon to do what you want. I got a call from Kurama, he'll be here in time for lunch tomorrow, too."

Ryo grinned at Yusuke, "We can go back to training on the mountain! I'm feeling much better now. I also hadn't had anything to...eat, since Tuesday. I can go a week usually, but I ended up starving myself by accident after using my powers to help Kokoro and I get here, and my body didn't like that."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

"I don't mind having another sparring partner." Yusuke smiled at Ryoko. "Though it's not like I'm sitting on my ass all week." He glared at Genkai who calmly sipped her tea. "Let's go if you're ready."

Kokoro watched the two of them leave, a bit amused before she stood up and stretched. "No time like an afternoon nap. Thanks for the meal, Yukina, it was wonderful."
~+~
It was around one in the morning and Kokoro swung her legs back and forth on the porch, looking up at the night sky. It had been a while since she seen it. All the stars in the entire galaxy shining down like glitter from a woman's makeup. Like candles that managed to float away and got stuck up there.

She couldn't believe that it had been two years since she last saw the open sky. Not that she wasn't allowed to leave the brothel, in all honesty she could have just walked out without needing the money. Yet, she still let herself be there, trapped within four walls and called it freedom. The sex was great, the company was wonderful, but she had forgotten what solitude felt like.

Ryoko must be so happy here. She had a sparring partner that she could go all out on, someone who could match her stamina and get knocked out cold with. She had the freedom to be herself here, and being a vampire wouldn't mean much. Kokoro couldn't help but to think that it was so strange. Strange that a vampire clan managed to get into debt. Strange that only a singular vampire was caught and sold to a brothel when they could have been sold as anything else. Mercenaries, assassins, even organ donors and blood transfusors. Having organs of a vampire meant living just a bit longer than a normal human, and close enough to a weak demon.

Wasn't it strange that Ryoko was abandoned at a temple and then abandoned at a brothel? Wasn't it strange that Kazuki had no recollection of her memory but Kurama knew her? Wasn't it so weird that she missed the kiss of a certain demon, whom she believed she'd never see again.

She heard something scrape against the ground and her attention caught upwards. A man was limping towards the temple. She stood up abruptly and she saw him stiffen. Red eyes glinted in the starlight and her breath was caught.

Well this wasn't exactly how she was supposed to meet him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 pm

"You," Hiei breathed, "So you left of your own accord?" He continued to hobble over, leaning heavily on a thick stick until he got to the porch, to which he tossed it and leaned on one of the pillars that was on either side of the top of the stairs. He slipped down and stretched out his leg, grunting, "So how did you manage to make your way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:24 pm

"It got dangerous after that small intrusion that we had." Kokoro said as she sat down close to him. His lip was busted and it was still bleeding down his chin. His cheek was bruised and she wanted to check and see if it was broken and she looked at his ankle. It didn't look like it was broken. "Ryo and I managed our way out here by luck, skill, and great navigation skills. Also it helped that we have money. Not that we really spent it. It's all hers so if she ever wants to give life another try or even stay here, she has the means too." She reached out and was about to touch his face when he snatched her wrist. "Oooh you're rough tonight." She teased flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 pm

"I am, if you couldn't tell, not in the mood," Hiei grumbled at her, letting her go and licking his lip, wiping his chin, "Before you ask, it's just sprained. I'll be better tomorrow. The cut is only half as deep as it first was, and at first I couldn't even walk on my foot at all." He shrugged, "Mukuro decided to have a drinking party before I left and there was a fight. I tried to get out of there but got caught in the cross-fire." He rested his head on the pillar and sighed, closing his eyes, "So, he really did buy her freedom. I didn't quite believe it, even after I saw it. He only met her twice, after what Kurama said. Did the little blond make it out as well?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:39 pm

"Kazuki decided to stay and cover for us. Though I bet she'll show up, and I was trying to heal you." Kokoro huffed, looking a bit put out. "Honestly, I'm not just a brothel whore, I do have other uses than lying on my back and looking pretty. Not that it wasn't fun. A drinking party and a fight? Sounds pretty exciting. I bet Ryo and Yusuke are mates."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:48 pm

"It would explain the way they looked at each other and were attached at the hip. If it wasn't for that big oaf freaking out and taking Ryoko's attention, they would've gone to a room way beforehand," Hiei looked at her with an odd expression, "You need to touch to heal? You really are water, then. I said fire back in the brothel because that's your personality, and I figured playing along would keep the mood."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Kokoro smiled, "Well it did keep the mood and I didn't mind it. I like compliments like that, based on my personality. Too often do I get complimented on my looks and after the dozenth time, I probably heard many variations over the color of my hair enough to write a guidebook." She carefully scooted closer and pressed her finger to his lip and focused on pushing the old blood out and encouraging the new blood to clot and heal. She moved from his lip to his cheek and carefully got the blood to get back into their veins. "Healing your ankle might take a bit of time. But considering that it's only sprained, it's just relaxing the muscles. It doesn't take up a lot of concentration, so if you're willing to suffer in my company for a bit longer, I can heal it now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:15 pm

"It'd be nice to make it to my bed and take off my clothes without making it worse." Hiei agreed, glad to be able to talk without re-opening the wound. "Go ahead." He kicked off his boot and pulled up his pant leg for her, "There. So...How long have you and Ryoko been here? Are you two happier? I sense Yusuke...how are they taking being around each other fully?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Kokoro was a bit surprised that he just let himself get comfortable and ask questions. Maybe he knew he was going to be here a while, or maybe he did have a bit to drink enough so that his tongue was a bit looser. She gently massaged his ankle as she focused on the muscles and trying to keep them from burning too much. "We've been here for a day at least, maybe two. I lose track of time, Ryoko's better at it. Ryoko's ecstatic to be here. She gets to go all out on her powers, she doesn't have to hide who she is, she's so much happier here than she would ever be in a brothel. Yusuke thinks she's amazing too. They went all out in training today, so their worn out. He swears that Ryo can take you on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:48 pm

"Is that so? What do you think?" Hiei smirked at her, "Why does he think Ryoko and I can go at it? I know she is a vampire, but what else is there?" He hissed just a bit when she hit a spot that hurt, but relaxed after a moment, letting out a slow breath, "It's good to know Yusuke has a training partner. Kurama and I don't come here often enough to train with him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 pm

"She has her speed for one thing." Kokoro grinned as she looked at Hiei. She adjusted her hold on the muscle as she tried to work out the knot and get it to ease up. "She might not win against you, but I'm pretty sure that she'll impress you. Also, she has a thing for your sword and wants to learn how to use it. He reminds me a bit of a baby puppy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:13 am

"Ah, so she wants to learn swordsmanship? We'll see. I've got the weekend and such. Do you want to see if you can take me on, too? Or is it just Ryoko?" he hummed, "I'd be interested to see how you fight. Maybe you and Ryoko could go at it yourselves as well. Have you sparred with her yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:25 am

"No not yet." Kokoro admitted. "I fight pretty well with a sword, it was hard hiding it in the brothel. I thought about giving it up since I was there for so long, but...even I knew I wasn't going to be there forever. It was getting dull." The muscles were finally pliable so that she could move them a bit more and use force so that when he went to walk he wouldn't suddenly go limp. "As for your challenge, I'll accept. I bet I can at least keep up with you. Unless its swordfighting, I doubt I'd keep up with Ryo, but we'll see if she wants to spar with me. Yusuke might be fun as well." She looked at him a bit, a little in wonder. "Is it really because you're drunk that you're nice to me right now or am I missing something?" At his look, she shrugged. "When we last met, you were furious at me for hiding in a brothel and causing trouble for you. I'm kind of shocked that you're not like "you're halfway home so get home already" or something like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:14 am

Hiei arched a brow at her, "It was...getting /dull/? And demon alcohol is stronger than the weak shit humans have. I only had two drinks before the fight, but it's not enough to get a hangover if I get a glass of water, and definitely not enough to forget the night. I'm not slurring, am I? Though...to be blunt, after what we did I don't see a reason why I should be short with you. Of course, granted, I'm /not/ the nicest person, I'm not Kurama or Yusuke, but once you get intimate with someone you break a few boundaries. Also, after I learned you've been away from home for two years, I fugured you'll go back when you're damn well ready."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 am

Kokoro was a bit shocked at his words and a sincere smile crossed her face. She let his ankle go, deeming it better for now. She'd see how he'd walk and what muscles were still tight after that. "No you're not slurring." She agreed softly, "Though why you even agreed to it is beyond me. You could have just refused me. I wouldn't have even taken offense. I would have just came up with plan B is all." She stood close so that if he needed a crutch, he could use her. "And yeah, it's not like you get a lot of freedom in a brothel. You lay on your back, look pretty and do whatever the customer wants. It's fun at first, but then it just gets tiresome. It's same pretty words, the same flowery language, awful sex most of the time. Very rarely do you get anyone good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Hiei was quiet for a moment as he got back to his feet after putting his boot back on. "I find you interesting." He shrugged, "If I had stayed, was I going to be just another notch on your bedpost? Were you going to see if I was any good then dismiss me?" He didn't head inside yet. He didn't want to wake anyone with their talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next