Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:42 pm

"None of us work. Our 'work' has been defeating demons. Sanzo also has a credit card from his temple that he's been using to pay our way," Hakkai explained, "When we have helped out a town sometimes they give us a feast in thanks. Goku always likes that. I have healing abilities so I guess you could say that's my job of the group, to be the medic."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

"A healer?" Sakina blinked in surprise. Well that was new. "That's surprising, but at the same time that fits you so well. So even when you go home, you'll have to travel still?" She asked curiously, watching him for his reaction. "I wonder if there's anything I'll be able to do to help out." She muttered to herself in thought. She'd have to see what kind of village or town they lived in and see what she could do in order to lighten some of the load off of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:17 pm

"Oh, not really. Just here and there to go after thieves like we did before, but nothing drastic and wouldn't take more than a few days at a time and it wouldn't be very often either," he smiled, "So, tell me more about you? What type of people usually summoned you? Wasn't it that you didn't get stolen very much?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Sakina laughed and she gestured a little towards where the stairs were. "You seen my lamp. It's silver. It's not worth much of anything. So people tend to look at a silver lamp and think that it's fake, or that it's not really worth any time to steal. The people who /have/ stolen me though as few and far between as they were, were...well...desperate. Most didn't have a coin to their name, had someone in the family who was terminally ill, or they themselves were just as sick. Some were lonely souls who didn't have a way to bond with anyone. All of them had what Raja would call "impossible wishes" or wishes that were hard to grant. But...I guess you can say I don't believe in impossible. I...go out of my way. So if it's a wish that I know I can't grant magically, I grant another way."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:06 am

"And how would you go about granting those wishes? And you can't cure illnesses?" Hakkai frowned at her, "I probably would've stolen your lamp. I like oddities," he admitted with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:13 am

"I can cure illness, but..." Sakina gestured helplessly. "If it's terminal, then there's really nothing that I can do." She blushed a little at the mention that he probably would have been one to steal her lamp anyway. "If someone wished for money, I help them gamble for it. Very rarely did I get someone who got addicted to it. I'm very careful about how often and how long they win. For some, I let them win all of the games so that they get enough to survive on or whatever that they need. Others I will do every two rounds they lose one. It all depends on the person really and their personality. I usually have a keen sense on who has an addictive personality and who wouldn't be so easy."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:29 pm

"I see, that makes sense. I'm not much of a gambler, but Gojyo gambles via card games in bars. That's how he makes his living...made, before we went on our journey of course. He's still really good at it," Hakkai explained, "I wonder what home will be like once we get there," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Tenpou couldn't help himself but to nudge Hakkai a little. Ask her about books, what she liked in Heaven if she remembers that. Go out on a limb and ask her the deep questions if you want. Sakina wouldn't be too harsh.

"Home. It'll be the first time in a long time I'd get to call a place that," Sakina agreed. "The village must be quiet and wonderful. Ah, well that's if you weren't hanging around Gojyou. Kenren's always had a keen sense of trouble...and jump right into it. Mouna's the same, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:08 pm

'Ah, arigato,' Hakkai smiled and nodded, "That they are. It keeps things entertaining, though," he tilted his head at her, "Enough about the others and myself...what about you? What kind of books do you like to read? You're a Goddess, too...do you have an opinion on religion and beliefs?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

"I read a lot of them so I couldn't tell you a favorite. Though I am a fantasy and historical fan. I've always enjoyed reading about other places and cultures." Sakina laughed as she placed a hand against her cheek in thought. "Hm, religion and beliefs. I'm afraid that I'm terribly pessimistic about that." She placed her finger to her lips as she thought about how she wanted to say this. "To me, religion does nothing more than twist the words of scripture in order to gain more followers. I take the realistic route in saying that there is "no god" and that we're only "humanity's concepts" about it. Humans need God. They need to believe in something bigger than themselves. If they don't have that, then they'll feel like living is a worthless thing and that the universe can get along with out them."

She placed her hands down. "Who comes up with the idea of Sin? Well, the scripture does. Who writes the scripture? Humans do. Humans have always decided on what was righteous and what is morally wrong. If you believe in someone who speaks about a God, they become a prophet and soon you forget that they're a teacher. You put them on an alter and strip them away of their humanity. I never met a God who ever wrote down a teaching to pass on to people."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"As you are a Goddess, if you were to actually write a scripture for your followers to adhere by, what would you write?" Hakkai inquired, watching her closely. She looked so sincere and thoughtful, seriously considering the questions he asked. It was a lot different than when he had philosophical discussions with Sanzo, who sometimes blew him off.

"My own scripture?" Sakina sounded highly amused as she thought about what she'd put into it. "In order to have me provide with luck you have to gamble once a week." She grinned brightly. "You have to be educated and travel to places. There's many types of education, so you'll never have to feel like one is less or more than another. Books are your friend so you should read as many as you can." She was thoughtful, "Don't pollute the water sources as you need that to survive. Oh and intermarrying of demon and human is completely acceptable. Considering I have to help Raja and Mouna in some fashion if I'm going to be the Goddess everyone wants to follow."

She rubbed the back her neck sheepishly. "I don't think I'm a very good rule-maker. What about you? If you were a God, what would you have your followers do?"

Hakkai laughed, "You're right, you're not a very good rule maker," he was quite amused how she mentioned gambling and made it a requirement to read books, "Education would certainly be in my own scripture, for men and women alike. It's useful if people are well-rounded so probably have people learn at least three trades. I've never been one for violence, so my scripture would promote peace...help those in need, spread the love so to speak. I'd also promote taking care of your environment because you need good land to grow food."

"It's always the scriptures that promote peace that has a lot of violence behind it, don't you think?" Sakina asked conversationally. "What if you said "you cannot do violence for as any harm that comes to your opponent will come back to you three times as much" or something karma related? People are afraid of karma. You could use that to your advantage."

"Ha, well, you're right in that I suppose. A little bit of fear but not overwhelmingly so," Hakkai nodded, "That's a good idea." He quieted and looked out the window, thinking, "I do hope you like our home. I'll release you from your lamp eventually, I promise. I hope you know that. I just have a feeling that you and the others are needed as genies right now. Does that make sense?"

Sakina smiled a little, "It makes a lot of sense." She assured him as she stood up and held her hand out. "Any home with you is a home I'm going to like, Hakkai." She promised. "You don't have to worry about my comfort or about the lamp. If you can't figure out how to release us, we're not going to be upset. I don't mind you being a master over me. Ah though I have to admit, not having to sleep in a lamp would be nice." She giggled a little. "Why don't we head up stairs, and maybe try to sleep? Or perhaps, would you like to spend the night in my room? Alozza doesn't snore terribly and isn't too loud. I'm sure she won't mind the extra person."

"Mm, you know if I was any other person I'd probably think that was an invitation to /your/ bed specifically, but," the healer stood up after accepting her hand, and he laced their fingers together sweetly, "I'd be happy to accept, and I'll take whatever bed I fall into first."

"Then I'll make sure you'll fall into mine." Sakina said cheerfully, enjoying the look on Hakkai's face. "I was inviting you to sleep with me, but just to sleep." She added. "But if you're more comfortable sleeping by yourself, then I'll still make sure it's my bed. I can handle Mouna."

"Oh you were?" Hakkai arched a brow, "Now that changes things. I wouldn't mind snuggling up to you. I'm sure you make a great cuddle buddy."

"I do have the figure for it." Sakina beamed as she gently tugged him. "Let's go. I'm sure Mouna's probably snuggled up with Gojyou anyway knowing her. She's been wanting to try for a while, but you know Mouna. She can deal the cards but she's unable to preform the tricks."

"You know, the only way I can imagine that is if Mouna's a virgin. Which would honestly be hysterical and sad at the same time because she's the Goddess of Sex," Hakkai snickered as they ascended the stairs back to Sakina's room.

"Vixen." Sakina grinned coyly. "What would amaze me is if I had managed to beat her before she ever did."

"That sounds like you don't remember?" he asked with a confused look.

Sakina scratched her cheek. "Ah well...." Her cheeks flushed a bright red. "I'm pretty sure I had sex before. That sounds really awful doesn't it?"

Hakkai felt something like humiliation stab through his psyche and stiffened up a bit, confused by it and shook his head. Was that...? /'Tenpou?'/ There was a mental image of Tenpou sulking in the corner. What even...?

/_She forgot about us._/ Tenpou sulked. /_I can handle her forgetting about me, but...I wasn't that awful. We must have done it a thousand times at least. If it was that bad, she never said a word to me about it._/

Oh...oh! Oh no! Hakkai clapped his hand over this mouth as he snorted and tried really hard not to laugh as they were now upstairs and had to be quiet. Sakina was looking at him oddly and he ushered her the rest of the way to her room while he continued to snicker. Once inside he allowed himself a small little laugh, "S-Sakina, I think I'll be allowed this one. But...Tenpou can confirm that you two /have/ indeed had sex. That you can't remember that just made him really upset."

Sakina blinked once, twice, and then her cheeks lit up brightly. "Oh. Oh dear." She clapped a hand over her mouth as well and she shook her head, trying to supress her giggling. "Oh no. That's...that's really awful of me. I'm so sorry."

"He- He thinks he was terrible at it and you were just too nice to say anything," Hakkai was chuckling deeply, or else he would be holding his sides, "Tenpou's absolutely mortified at our amusement."

Sakina's cheeks flushed a horrible pink color. "N-no!" She said quickly. "I-I don't think it was bad." She knew this was turning bad to worst by the way Hakkai was struggling to keep his composure. "You're going to go to bed good sir!" She said, pointing over at her bed. "Otherwise you'll wake up the hotel with your crackling and with Tenpou's groaning. I'm sure we'll all be able to hear it if this continues."

Hakkai beamed and nodded, "Hai, hai," he went over to it, glad he was in his pajamas anyway instead of his day wear, and scooted to the far end of the twin against the wall and waited for her, his head propped up on his hand, "So I believe it suffices to say, you've done it before Mouna. I'm sure /she/ is going to be mortified to know that." Speaking of, he glanced around and the blonde girl was nowhere in sight, "You were also right, and she is probably with Gojyo."

"Hmm." Sakina hummed as she scooted into the bed and pulled the covers up. It felt like deja-vu, having him watch her come into bed. It was a good, safe feeling rather than something creepy. "It's raining so Mouna's probably not enjoying it just as much as you and Sanzo are."

"Because of the cold, right?" Hakkai asked, waiting until she was settled before he wrapped his arm around her waist and buried his face against her shoulder. This was a feeling he hadn't had in a long time. In his and Gojyo's relationship he tended to be the little spoon because he was, indeed, smaller, and it would also be 'an insult to Gojyo's manliness' otherwise. To cuddle up with Sakina like this...he closed his eyes, and found he barely heard her reply.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 pm

~*~

She didn't know why she had been awoken from a deep, sound sleep...Gojyo was out cold on his back, snoring and scratching his belly as he did. He obviously hadn't called her name and most /definitely/ hadn't rubbed the lamp.

Mouna sighed and shook her head, rubbing it and frowned. She didn't remember much, but she did remember the bet they finally managed to agree on. Sighing, she just continued to watch him saw logs. It didn't bother her...not really. She probably would be able to fall asleep to the rhythm as long as he didn't snore directly in her ear. Smiling at the image, she leaned forward just a little, glad she didn't have long hair that would fall forward and disturb him. Her fingers brushed his deep red hair from his eyes.

It made her sad he hated the color because it reminded him of the controversy between humans and demons. She did enjoy it, but promised not to bring it up again in any way. He probably didn't like red flowers, either, and that was just a guess. Just red in general, probably.

Ah, she was rambling...sighing she pulled back just as he made a deep yawn and stretched. She froze and bit her lip, fully expecting to get caught. Oh no.

But...he didn't. He didn't start snoring again, either, instead just breathing softly through his mouth. Did he have sinus issues? That would explain. Shrugging, she leaned down and decided to give him his prize. A soft kiss on his soft lips. It was a bit surprising they weren't cracked and split. They were actually well taken care of. Ah, why wasn't he awake?

Sighing again she moved back and disappeared in a puff of blue smoke, sucking into her lamp where it would be warm.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:21 pm

()

Gojyou had to admit, he didn't think he slept in /that/ late if breakfast was already served and the two gluttons were sharing food. Sharing, not fighting, which Gojyou felt his eye twitched. "You gonna share with Alo but you ain't sharing with me, Monkey?" He asked as he walked over and placed a heavy hand on Goku's head, ruffling his hair a bit as he made him duck down.

"Ohayo." Sakina beamed over a cup of tea that Hakkai had poured for her. "You look a bit rough around the edges."

"Of course I ain't sharin' with you, kappa!" Goku swatted at his hand, "Alo was sweet and asked nicely instead of just snatching it from me!"

"Or is it becuase she's a girl and you're not wanting to be rude in eating everything in front of her?" Gojyou teased, before turning over towards Sakina. "Yo, just a hang over, nothing serious. Where's Mouna?"

Alozza giggled, "He's telling the truth, it's because I asked."

Gojyou quickly snatched one of the sasuages that was on Goku's plate, grinning as Goku got angry. "Shouldn't have let your guard down kiddo." He told him as he walked over and found a seat. "You know what happens when you do, Monkey. I snatch it all."

"Would Gojyou be considered the big brother in our little dsyfunctional family?" Sakina asked randomly. "So that'd mean that Mouna's the bad influential big sister. Oh speaking of Mouna, you may want to try the lamp. There was a downpour last night."

"It's weird that you talk like 'Kai sometimes. I think he's the one that has the most influence." Gojyou noted as he looked at the lamp that he had hooked on his hip.He carefully rubbed the lamp, remembering Mouna's warning about not doing it so fast and being gentle before seeing her poof out.

The smoke flowed out gently and Mouna stretched her arms above her head as she yawned, "Oh man...it's not raining anymore is it?" she asked, turning and rubbing her eyes.

Hakkai smiled at Mouna's cute sleepy face, "No, it's not raining, and they've got the festival set up already, too. They must've broke everything out as soon as the rain stopped."

"It's just a little chilly from leftover wind but it'll be a lot warmer by noon," Alozza piped up.
"That's great," Mouna visibly relaxed and she smiled at Gojyo, "Do you remember anything about last night and the bet?"

"I'm debating about whether or not I should make you two wear sweaters or not," Raja frowned at them as she buttered a piece of toast and munched on it.

Gojyou looked over at Mouna after Alozza had did the day's forcast. "I remember the bet, but I was out cold after I put you back to sleep. I'm pretty sure you lost since I was the one that dragged you upstairs. Why do you ask?"

"Well...who do you chose to take my place on my day out? Or do you still need to think about it?" Mouna shrugged and sat down in the empty seat available next to him.

Sanzo made a loud "hn" and the others looked at him, "You willingly gave up your freedom outside the lamp because of a bet?"

Mouna shrugged, "Yeah. The whole point of betting is you agree to do something you really don't want to do so you try harder at winning."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 am

"Ah at least he didn't make you give out back massages." Sakina cooed. "Or have you tend to him for a whole day without a way to say no. Or even the other way around."

"Note to self: Don't bet against Sakina." Gojyou raised an eyebrow. "At least you're better than Hakkai. He'd make ya do the house work."

"To be honest none of that crossed my mind, but that wouldn't have been a punishment for either of us, now would it?" Mouna smirked at Sakina.

"I forget. I'm talking to the Goddess of Sex. Everything I mentioned would lead to a happy ending so to speak." Sakina mused. "Looks like the lamp was a good idea after all for you two."

"Speaking of hourse work that could definitely be a bet in the future when we all get home, because Sakina and I are going to have our own home and I'm sure Mouna will live with you, Gojyo," Hakkai pointed out.

Gojyou blinked a little and looked over at Hakkai. "You planning on moving out?" It was rhetorical since Hakkai already said that he was. He looked over at Sakina and had to grin. "Never thought I see the day you found a woman that you wanted in your home, Kai."

"Well, the four of us can't live together in your shack now can we?" Hakkai poked fun at his friend.

"Nah it'd put a cramp in all of our styles." Gojyou agreed. "You know where you're moving to or are ya going to look around when we get home?"

"I want to build my own home, though I'd probably find a small apartment to crash in until I get at least the living area built," Hakkai tapped his chin.

"You could always live with Sanzo and I while you build a house, Hakkai!" Goku beamed, "That sounds like fun, though! Could I help?!"

"Oi! Baka saru, it's not your place to decide who lives at the temple!" Sanzo snapped.

"But he can, right?" Goku looked at Sanzo pleadingly and Sanzo froze, "There wasn't really a point in asking because you would've said it was fine anyway, right?"

"Shut up," Goku stuck his tongue out at Gojyo.

Sanzo grunted, pulling out a cigarette, "Whatever. Hakkai can stay at the temple until he builds at least one room of his home."

"I think that's a yes," Hakkai snickered.

"You know, Gojyo, you did take a lot of gold from the vault," Mouna pointed out to the redhead, "You could buy or build your own home if you wanted to."

Mouna had a good point. There was enough money for him to buy a decent house if he wanted to. He'd talk to Hakkai about it when it was private though. "I'll think about it." He said offhandedly as he started to eat some of the eggs. "Speaking of home, what's the travel plans for today oh great one?" He asked, looking over at Sanzo with an arched brow. "We gotta leave soon or anything?"

"No, the plan was everyone wanted to enjoy the festival, so we can stay until tomorrow," Sanzo sighed as he put the box away "Lighter," he looked at Gojyo pointedly.

Alozza cheered, "Yay! We get to stay for the festival!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Raja watched in amusement as both Goku and Alozza decided to eat faster, as if that would somehow would hurry them up and how Gojyou grumbled but provided a light for Sanzo regardless. She took another bite of her food. Sakina seemed to be happy with her partner. Mouna was working with Gojyou's. It was only a matter of time really. She was going to test her luck and bet that Gojyou and Mouna would be first before Hakkai and Sakina, but didn't dare say it aloud.

"Since we're going to the festival, should we split?" Sakina asked, looking over at Hakkai with a smile. "I'd enjoy it if you were to accompany around."

"I think splitting up is a fine idea," Hakkai agreed with a nod, "What do you think, Sanzo?"

"Tch, I don't care what you all do," Sanzo shrugged and sighed out the smoke he had drawn in.

"Maybe Raja could provide you with some entertainment while we're all out." Gojyou said cheekily. "Can't have you get all mopey on us." He turned to Mouna. "Want to explore and see what's up?" At least that meant he wouldn't be babysitting the kids.

"Yeah, let's finish breakfast and head out," Mouna agreed with a grin.

"Raja," Sanzo looked at the purple and pink genie and ignored Gojyo's baiting, "If you were to accompany Goku and Alozza for a while, I'll find you later, since I'm sure they'll leave first." He eyed their almost empty plates.

"Aww! I thought we could go alone!" Goku whined.

"I don't mind, Goku. Raja can be fun," Alozza said gently.

Goku still held a small pout and Raja had to admit it was kind of funny to watch. "I think they'll be alright on their own." She assured as she watched Goku light up. "They are eighteen. They don't necessarily need me around so long as they come back to the hotel before sunset...and you're not allowed back in here either unless one of you are in danger of heat stroke."

"See?!" Alozza beamed at Goku. Her gold eyes dancing brightly as she grinned. "Now let's hurry, hurry, otherwise all the good things are going to disappear."

Hakkai noticed Sanzo looked a bit put out and realized Sanzo had a reason for asking her to go with the kids, "Raja, would you accompany me instead? Sakina, you could go with Sanzo for a little bit," he watched how Sakina started to pout and he winked at her in a silent 'trust me'.

"You sure?" Raja blinked but then smiled. "I don't mind as long as you don't, Sakina."

"I'm fine," Sakina smiled though confused as to why they were switching partners. Hakkai told her to trust him, so...she'll just have to trust him. "I'll go with Sanzo."

Sanzo was also surprised, but he saw the benefit this would have in the long run and nodded to Hakkai in a silent thank you as Goku and Alozza whizzed passed them, whooping and hollering. He looked over before they left, "GOKU!"

Goku froze mid-run and looked behind him, "H-Hai, Sanzo?"

"I know you have your own money with you now like Gojyo does, but be responsible with it," Sanzo told him firmly, "Don't buy everything you see, and you just ate so don't just buy food. Show me you can handle yourself like Raja said."

Goku lit up, "Right! C'mon Alozza!" he grinned and dragged her out of the hotel.

"Wow, that's a lot of trust," Hakkai grinned, "I'm sure he'll be just fine." Standing, he looked at Raja, "Shall we?"

"Hai." Raja stood up after she took one last piece of sausage and smiled at Hakkai. "Now I get to interrogate you if I wanted." She teased him as they headed out towards the door.

"Want to go head and go too?" Gojyou asked, looking over at Mouna.

"We jush starded eadin'! You were lade to breafash. They've all finished," Mouna accused as she had a piece of bacon in her mouth.

Sakina rolled her eyes. "I get the idea, Mouna." She assured her friend as she turned to Sanzo. "I'm ready whenever you are to leave." She assured Sanzo.

Sanzo stood up, arching a brow at her, "I suppose you're going to interrogate me, too?"

"Only fair as you were going to do the same to me as well, weren't you?" She asked with a grin on her face as she too stood up. "See you two in a little bit. Please don't tear down the building."

Gojyou merely arched an eyebrow at her. "Make sure he doesn't shoot you, Kina."

"I'll be safe." Sakina promised as she walked alongside Sanzo. It was starting to become a little clear as to what Sanzo may or may not be after, but she'd hold her assumptions until they were alone to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:15 pm

~*~

"I hope you don't mind the small change of plans, Raja," Hakkai smiled at the pink haired woman apologetically.

"It's not a problem." Raja smiled as she looked around at the Festival. So far it looked like it was in full swing. There were stands where there were games being played and food that was starting to fry. There were children much, much, much younger than Goku and Alozza that were running around, tired parents trying to either run after them or keeping a slow pace regardless. "What I wouldn't give to have that much energy." She grinned brightly. "Then again I'd probably cause a tornado with it."

"Ha, right," he nodded and they went over to one of the jewelry stands, "What sort of thing does Sakina like? Jewelry? Clothes? Cute things?"

Raja beamed as she was asked this question. "A gift for Sakina?" She cooed to him. "Sakina would probably like to wear something other than that genie outfit that she has on. She's never been the type that wears something that shows off her body like that does." She told Hakkai gently. "As for jewelry, as long as it's nothing gaudy and yellow gold, she'll wear it. Cute things? That honestly depends on what you think is cute."

"Touche," Hakkai chuckled. That would have to be something he would have to ask her later, "Does she prefer necklaces or bracelets? What about you? What do you like and what do /you/ think is cute?" He didn't mention how Sanzo was probably handling the clothing problem.

"She's a bracelet and a necklace type." Raja hummed as she looked amongst the jewelry. She kind of wondered why Hakkai was asking her about her own likes. She doubted it was to gauge what Sakina would and wouldn't. "More necklace since she's water and uses her hands to do things. I'm sure she wouldn't want to lose a bracelet." She narrowed down in case it was a hard decision. "Why are you asking about my likes in jewelry and cuteness?" She narrowed her eyes playfully. "You only have one woman to please you know."

"Haha, I figured it'd be useful to know if I ever want to get you a present later in life or if I need to help out Sanzo," he winked a little, "Lord knows that he would never know what to get you even if you told him."

Raja's cheeks blushed a bright cherry pink and she looked away. "You're way to kind." She rubbed her cheeks as if that was the way to get rid of a blush. "I'm okay with yellow jewelry so long as it's tasteful." She offered. "Jeez. Now that I'm thinking, I feel like I don't even know what I like. It's been such a long time. I'm used to getting offerings of flowers, food, and alcohol. To get something more permanent feels baffling to me. I don't understand."

"Well, a lot of things will be different with us, you better get used to it!" the healer stood up straight, not finding anything he liked, and moved on to another stand, "Sanzo's not as harsh with us since you popped into our lives."

"I noticed that he's softer and he seems to relax more," Raja agreed as they walked onwards. She stepped out of the way as a few more kids ran by and parents waved to apologize. "I'm glad that I'm able to provide some comfort, but I don't think it's all me."

"It's also because the rest of us also have someone to keep us busy," he explained, "He doesn't have to keep a handle on Goku and Gojyo because Mouna and Alozza take their attention off him. It's a relief and he isn't on that thin strand of his temper. He does have a short fuse."

"He usually does." Raja giggled as she twisted a strand of her hair between her fingers. "Have a short temper I mean." She looked at Hakkai in interest. "That being said, Sakina's pretty pleased. She looked like the cat that got the canary throughout breakfast."

"That's because we ended up talking last night. I couldn't sleep through Gojyo's snoring and she likes the rain, so we sat downstairs where talking wouldn't disturb anyone and I opened the window. I ended up telling her more about my sister, which is odd for me, but it felt nice at the same time. I asked her what she'd put in her own scripture since she's a Goddess and she put gambling once a week," he cracked up remembering.

Raja laughed warmly, "That sounds like Sakina. She's a horrible rule-maker. I fear for the day she ever has children really. She wouldn't know what to do with them." She giggled a little before shaking her head. "But it wasn't quite what I meant. I meant she seems very happy and safe around you. She's more at ease with you than she is with all of us...probably a tie with Mouna."

"Is that so? We did have a private moment after, when we went back to her room. I told her something Tenpou remembered and we laughed. I think she's happy I opened up to her, and talked about myself, and then also had her talk about herself. She sounded a little sad when she told me only desperate people would steal her lamp because hers wasn't as valuable...and I said 'I would've stolen you anyway, I like oddities'. That made her really smile, and even blush a little," Hakkai nodded, sounding pleased with himself.

"In response to what you said about Sakina and children," he continued, "I think she just needs a stable, grounded husband to balance her out."

"Are you offering to be the stable, grounded husband?" Raja looked over at Hakkai with a sly grin on her face. "You two already seem to be getting pretty close."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:22 pm

"I might be," Hakkai winked, "I like the idea, but it's only the beginning. I want to see how things go before I get serious. I do care about her, but it hasn't really hit me yet. Does that make sense?"

"How about you get serious and then see how things go?" Raja offered instead. "I don't mean ask her to marry you at this very moment, but do ask her out on a date. Woo her. Make your intentions known before she thinks that all you want from her is friendship. It'll hit you faster if you do it that way instead of dilly-dallying."

"Hmm, I suppose you do have a point," Hakkai hummed, "Just thought it would be too soon, but if you don't think so then...it wouldn't hurt to try, right?" he smiled at Raja, "What's your specialties again? Wind, Music, and...?"

"Family." Raja instantly responded. "I think I got that as a joke more than it's a specialty, but if the shoe fits." She shrugged. "I don't mind being the mother-figure."

"I see and you're looking out for Sakina for that reason," Hakkai hummed in understanding, "I'll see what I can do. When we meet up with her and Sanzo later we'll be by ourselves and it'll be like a date anyway, right?"

Raja seemed to debate internally for a moment before nodding her head. "It's not really my specialty that I'm looking out for her." She told Hakkai. "But you are right, that /is/ kind of like a date. Maybe after that "sort of" date you'll ask her for a true one."

"Yeah....yeah, I'll do that," Hakkai promised, "You all deserve happiness, and it's just my job to keep Sakina that way. I'll do my best."

~*~

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:28 am

Sakina kept quiet for most of the trip as she watched Sanzo manuever around the crowd. She had to admit, it was kind of funny to see people stop and look, completely stunned that there was a priest walking alongside a scantily clad woman. Not that Sakina deemed that she /was/ dressed whorish, but she could see that compared to Sanzo, she might as well be one. She knew better than to start a conversation however, he seemed to be the type that liked peace. Despite that, she did have to wonder what in the world he was after and why he didn't want Raja's company.

"Here," Sanzo suddenly called, turning into one of the tents that sold lots of women's clothing hanging on display, "Do you know Raja's size, Sakina?"

Sakina blinked in shock, but recovered. "I do." She replied as she looked around. It was mainly dresses, a couple of tops and skirts...it was an amazing array of clothes. She was starting to see why he didn't want Raja around. She happily looked to see if there was something here that Raja would like. "Is there anything specific that you're looking for, Sanzo?"

"Something native to China...not really modern wear like my jeans and turtle neck, but more...regal," Sanzo explained, "Something purple, maybe pink...but not too much." He looked a little uncomfortable...out of place and confused, but masked it with determination as he picked, poked and prodded other outfits, holding some out and then putting them back. What he kept looking at though, were dresses that flowed out and around.

Sakina couldn't help but to smile brightly as she started looking for the style that Sanzo imagined Raja to wear. Purple and maybe some pink. "Is this a thank you for her staying up all night with you?" She couldn't help but to ask.

"Partially..." Sanzo murmured after a moment, "...but it's because I did promise her a new outfit instead of that genie getup. I don't think she believed I would, which is why I am. If we don't find anything today that's fine, but I would like to keep looking. Having you with me helps me figure out and narrow down what I am after. I will have to thank Hakkai later."

Sakina smiled warmly as she combed through the racks. "Now I see." She nodded her head as she picked up a dress to see it in it's full glory only to shake her head and placed it back. "I'm sure Raja believed you about getting her a new outfit, but she's not the type to put pressure on it nor remind you of it. I'm half-expecting her to be expecting you to give her a miko's outfit. To give her a gorgeous dress like the one you're describing...well...I can imagine the shock on her face when she gets it. She'll treasure it."

The corner of Sanzo's lips turned up, "That's what I'm hoping." He looked at a few others before grunting, "Sakina, if you find something you like, let me know, and for your help you can have it."

"Really?" Sakina blinked in shock, and then smiled. "Thank you very much." She looked through the racks, now adding her thoughts to the mix as well as the dress before giving up and going to a different section. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you seem to be very relaxed around Raja."

"There's no reason to distrust her, and she treats Goku well," Sanzo shrugged, "Why shouldn't I be relaxed around her?"

"I think you like her in a way," Sakina offered. "How does Hakkai and Gojyou put it? I think they'd use the term "your woman" so to speak." She smiled as she looked at another dress. Now this was one /pretty/ but it wasn't Raja. It was a green dress that had casual folds in the long dress and it felt like it was made of silk. Long and flowing. Well now to see if she could hunt down Raja's. Goodness, how hard could this be?

Sanzo watched how Sakina looked at the dress, "Get it." He sighed and rubbed his neck, "Look, I knew this was going to come up but I'll ask you this once. Please refrain from anymore teasing. She's not my woman, because I don't like the idea of /owning/ someone. Got it? Raja does what she wants, genie or no. I told her that. If I can keep from using any wishes then good. Once I figure out how to release her then I am going to promptly do so. No one deserves to be chained if they've done nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Sakina smiled a little at the small lecture that she got from Sanzo. "Gomenaisai." She bowed her head in apology before she started to raid the racks again. "I see why Raja's fond of you." She said instead, as she pursed her lips. She found two dresses...but...oh god, one of them was /extremely/ pink and that wouldn't do. It was pretty though. The second dress was a gorgeous purple one. Maybe...perhaps....she pulled it out to see it better. "Then please allow me rephrase my question...um...do you have romantic feelings for Raja or is it just platonic?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:30 pm

"No, I do not. Konzen does, but I know the difference between his feelings and mine," Sanzo snorted, "She is /my/ genie, though, and I feel like I should make her as comfortable as possible. She can't be out all the time like I'm sure she'd like to be. At least she's out during mealtimes and sleep, that's more than anyone's given her I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Sakira nodded. She wasn't going to try and tell him otherwise. If the feelings were platonic, then they were platonic. She wasn't going to fight that, even if Mouna would have done her damnest to tease him. "What you're doing for her, is more than anyone." She assured. "You treat her like a person, with wants and needs. You don't see her as a means to an end." She smiled warmly at him as she decided on theĀ purple dress with the pink accents that flowed and was gorgeous. It looked regal with the folds and it would fit her. "Here." She held it up for Sanzo to see. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:32 pm

"I like it. I hope it will fit her," Sanzo nodded and reached out, feeling the fabric and how soft it was, secretly enjoying how it flowed through his fingers like air, "Let's pay for it. Nothing here you like?" he asked Sakira as they weaved back to the person at the front.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:37 pm

"Besides the green dress? No." Sakira shook her head. "It's enough for me that you're helping out a fellow genie. I don't need much else than that."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Sanzo rolled his eyes and decided to ignore that, and would tell Hakkai to get it when they got together to switch. "Let's go find Hakkai and Raja," he said after paying for the dress and getting it packaged in brown wrapping paper.

~*~

"How are you enjoying the bright, sunny day, Raja?" Hakkai asked with a large smile as they walked through the streets, "Complete 180 from last night, don't you think?"

"From the rain and storm? Yeah, it's a big 180." And the wind felt nice and cool on the skin. The festival was now in full swing. She could hear the music coming from different stands, how vendors shouted their wares, and how more and more people were coming into the streets. It was starting to get crowded, but it was a nice thing. "Sucks for Sakira though, she loves storms with a passion. Never understood it."

"It doesn't surprise me a water goddess likes storms and rain," Hakkai chuckled, "She and I enjoyed ourselves talking during it. Don't much care for storms myself, but her love for it helped. I wasn't about to bring down her mood. What about you? I noticed you weren't in the room when I went to go see her."

"Technically I was in my lamp." Raja nodded her head. She wasn't certain that she was allowed to tell Hakkai exactly where she was, but she could assume that he already knew where her lamp would be. "The storms don't bother me much so long as my lamp isn't tossed aside near a river or something. I don't want to drown."

"So you were with Sanzo last night, hmm?" Hakkai gave her a slight knowing smile, "That's good, he needs someone who can take his mind off of the bad things. Gojyo and Goku don't mind the rain, I try and think of it more as the night Gojyo found me than of the bad memories, but Sanzo...Sanzo just hates it, for an understandable reason. Has he told you yet?"

"He's told me bits and pieces." Raja said slowly. "I don't want to press him and he'll tell me more when he's ready. I don't think I should press you for answers, even if I want to. He trusts me and I don't want to break that trust. He's doing a little too much for me as is. I'd like to repay that back somehow, even if it's small and meaningless."

"He feels responsible for you, genie or not. That he trusts you is really good, too. The whole motto of the group is don't rely on anyone but yourself," Hakkai nodded, "Don't tell him not to do something, you'll just irritate him. You think he's doing too much, he probably thinks it's not enough. He feels bad you can't be out all day every day, only at mealtimes and sleep."

Raja looked at Hakkai with a bit of interest and then decided to say something. "He reminds me of someone that's like that too. Konzen. He has the same attitude as him sometimes, it's mind blowing."

"It doesn't really surprise me we all have traits of our past lives. We /were/ reincarnated after all," he nodded, "Though, of course, we do have differences. I'll use myself as an example," he put his hand on his chest, "I'm very neat and hate disorder, when Tenpou really didn't much care. I don't mind people smoking around me, but I don't like smoking myself and I /hate/ it when they leave cigarettes in their beer cans!"

Raja burst out laughing. She quickly pressed her hands against her mouth to try and stifle it, but she couldn't. "Oh my god!" She laughed again, harder as she she tried her best to keep calm. "I'm thinking Gojyou's the one that does it to the beer cans?" She shook her head fondly. "Tenpou used to smoke, I remember that he had a particular favorite to menthol. Kenren liked cherry." She paused and smiled softly. "You're a health nut as well and you know how to cook if you wanted to add that to your differences." She shook her head. "Goodness, I wasn't expecting a miniature rant."

"It's a good day and I had a feeling I'd get you to laugh," he nodded, "Is there anything you /did/ want to talk to me about?"

Raja smiled and she thought about what she wanted to talk to him about. There were so many questions. "Sakira..." She looked at Hakkai a little. "How do you feel about her?"

"I like her well enough..." he hummed, not at all surprised by the question, "I'm still trying to sort it out myself, but she's really sweet, and I enjoy her company. Like Sanzo, I hate having to send her to her lamp."

"It seems everyone does," Raja agreed. "I'm glad that she has a kindred spirit at least. I mean from what I heard about you, you have the devil's luck. One would think that she was your patron goddess if I didn't know anything about your past life." She grinned a little. "Or she is and I didn't know about it."

"You're the Goddess of Love, so it might not come as a surprise to you that I think it might be.../worship/ left over from last time," he winked a bit, "I mean, I am pretty sure she she and I were the only ones who actually went anywhere in that regard. Kenren and Mouna kept getting interrupted I think, similar to their situation now."

Raja laughed, "Well then, I guess addictions don't go away as fast as you want them to even when you're dead and revived." She shook her head warmly and looked at Hakkai. "I'll be sure to put my money on you should anyone start a betting pool about which pairing gets laid first. I'm pretty sure Gojyo's going to be the one to start that, or something."

"More than likely," Hakkai agreed with a laugh, "It wouldn't surprise me, though it /would/ be a surprise if I was the one who suggested it instead," he mused, "Do you think I should?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:06 am

"You could." Raja agreed. "I can keep your secret so that you still have the element of surprise."

"Raja!!!! Hakkai!"

"And speak of the devil, she's here." Raja stopped and started looking to see if she could spot them in the crowd.

Sanzo sighed and they finally managed to meet in the middle of the surrounding crowd. He nodded to Sakina and gave a Hakkai a single glance before turning and going off to the side.

Following him, the human turned demon tilted his head curiously at Sanzo, "What is it that you need?"

"I don't need anything, I just wanted to tell you there's a stall with dresses in it, and there's a green one Sakina liked. I thought you'd like to know, because she refused to let me get it for her," Sanzo explained.

"I love it. Thanks," Hakkai grinned, "I'll get right on it." He hurried back over to Sakina and he hooked his arm with her, "I've got you now!" he chuckled a bit, and looked at Raja, "Enjoy yourself."

Raja waved happily as they turned and left, Sakina blushing at how Hakkai suddenly grabbed her arm. She nodded a few times like she was agreeing to something before walking over to Sanzo and smiling, "Shall we also walk?" She grinned. "There's an entire festival to be had."

"First of all, I want to give you something but we have to go back to the hotel. Is that alright?" Sanzo asked.

"That's fine..." Raja was a little surprised that he had gotten her something, but smiled anyway. So he went through with it. She wasn't going to say anything to deter it. "Come on, I want to see what you got me." She grinned excitedly. "Let's go."

Once they got back he pulled the package from behind his back and handed it to her, "Here. I hope it doesn't take to long. Open it in your room."

Raja was so overcome with excitement and happiness that she /ran/ towards her room to see what it was. She was careful to rip open the paper and stared in shock when she saw it was a dress. Not just any dress, but a flowing, regal one. The fabric felt like water in her hand, so smooth and soft. Her breath was caught and tears welled up. This was...one of the most kindest things someone has ever done for her. She bowed her head. She knew that he did this in thanks, that he did this with gratitude for talking with him through the storm, forsaking what little sleep she could have gotten. Without further thought she snapped her fingers and the clothes that were on her disappeared. She took her time in dressing herself, marveling at how the fabric carcasses her skin like kisses. When she was done, she spun around a few times, just to see what it looked like.

"Raja," Sanzo was outside the door, having taken his time going up the stairs, "You should summon your flute, too. You can show these people what real music's like."

Raja looked at the door with interest before summoned her flute. "I'll need a good area to do this in. I'm sure I'll find one." She told him as she opened the door. "So? How do I look?" She beamed happily. "Thank you so much for the clothes."

Sanzo's breath caught in his throat as he saw her. The dress had been beautiful, and she had been gorgeous. Putting them together...she was just stunning, "It suits you...a lot more than that genie outfit. You don't feel so exposed now, do you? You /look/ like a Goddess, like you're supposed to."

Raja was humbled and she was happy. "I feel like a goddess." She admitted to him honestly. "I can't explain nor describe how happy this makes me feel." Her smile was so big and wide, it was amazing it wasn't splitting across her face. "I feel like I regained a lost part of myself. Respect. I don't know how to thank you, for giving this to me."

"It's the least I can do, Raja. Now, let's go enjoy the festival," he reached out and took her wrist, leading her back outside.

()
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next