Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Spell Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Spell Destruction  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 11:56 pm

"It's not the first time," Buck smiled wryly, "So no. I was just the black sheep. Things like that they could never erase from me and they hated it," he shook his head, "Still, though...tomorrow I might be better. You were right, and talking to you now did help. In any case, I should go. Thank you. You're new, but you made the same...well, not mistake, but the point still stands. You stepped foot into the Avengers Tower," he gave her a little wink, "Good luck trying to leave." With that, he headed back inside.

Making his way towards Steve, he watched his friend sit at attention, ready for anything. The look he gave him told him he already knew, and God he loved Steve for reading his mind, but he still gripped his shoulder and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "I've already took. Now I need you to take." It was a hard thing to ask, but with the way Steve stifled a whine, he could comply for him.

Calla didn't hear the whisper, and knew she wasn't meant to, but she felt the way Steve shifted, saw how his eyes glossed, and heard his breath change pace. Reaching up, she brought Steve's face closer so she could lean up and kiss his cheek softly while Buck headed for the elevator, "Go take care of your best guy," she encouraged and pulled away from his warmth. Even before she became his girlfriend she had quickly become aware of the unshakable bond between the two men and gave them plenty of space when they needed it.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:00 am

Zaira watched the two of the men leave the common room, clearly going to work out the frustration that they carried. She walked back into the common room and just, relaxed back into her chair, her eyes closing as she thought about the conversation that she had and Bucky's...not warning, but not welcome either.

Good luck trying to leave huh? She wondered what exactly she managed to wander into this time.
()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:59 pm

"Zai, Zai, Zai!" the silver and blue blur that was Quicksilver zoomed around Zaria in circles the following morning after breakfast hours, a time most of the group spent on their own floors trying to become functional human beings. "Is yer New York any different zan ours?! Do yu vant a tour?! I can show yu the Tower at least 'n' yu can tell me 'bout yer Sanctum 'n' maybe yu can tell me 'bout ze relic yu guys lost and how yer supposed to find it all by yerself."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Zaira laughed in delight, mostly because his personality was infectious and she liked his questions. "We live on the same dimension we're just harder to find." She explained. "I would love a tour of the Tower, and anywhere really. I can tell you about the Sanctum and I can do my best to explain the relic." She stood up from her stool from where she was reading the comic section of the newspaper for fun. Tony laughed at her for it, but it was in good fun.

What was also pretty interesting during breakfast was how accommodating that Tony tried to be. He tried not to give her meat even though she wasn't vegetarian, and he tried to limit anything he thought would be bad for her. She also got to meet Angelina's husband, Dylan during the breakfast hours and they got into a heated discussion about alchemy and if that was a type of magic or science, both or not at all.

Of course Tony had to make it awkward by asking Dylan to hurry up and give Angelina a kid because maybe that'll rush the wedding a bit.

Poor River nearly died from how red her cheeks became.

Last edited by Lynx-Tiger on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Pietro stopped in front of her, beaming brightly at her, "I'll take yu to all ze important floors since zere's a bunch 'n' several are work areas for Tony's staff." He grabbed her hand and had to force himself to walk, not run, even though he even did that fast. They got to the elevator and he pressed the button to summon it. "Ve got ze gym, cafe, bar, common room, conference room, pool, everybody's personal floor, ze top floors vhere Tony's lab is 'n' ze jet landing..." he checked off on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Zaira widened her eyes in surprise. "Everyone has their own personal floor?" She whistled. "No wonder the tower's so tall. Which ones are the important ones? Are they public floors or just in case of emergency?" It'd be fun to try to practice her portals here if she got a good look at the floors, since portals only worked if she seen the place before or had a vague idea of where she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:58 pm

((srry no accent rn))

"It's a little much by ourselves so Wanda and I decided to take one floor and half it, basically, since I move around to much to stay there anyway except for sleeping," Pietro told her and when the elevator popped open he dragged her into it, "There's office floors for Tony's employees with other labs and stuff like that while his personal ones are at the top. You've been in the lobby. we can have FRIDAY page the Avengers in turn to see if they'll allow us to go to their floors for a brief look, one minute tops since the living rooms and kitchens are readily available..."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Zaira shook her head, "I don't want to invade their privacy." She looked around at the elevator, curiously. She heard a lot about the Avengers and Tony's tower, it was still a bit unbelievable that she was actually inside. "Mr. Barnes told me that I was making a mistake..well...not a mistake, but that since I stepped foot in the Avengers tower, he wished me luck on getting out?" She looked at Pietro. "What did he mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 pm

"Haha, I betcha he already believes you won't be able to walk away," Pietro smirked and rolled his eyes. He pressed a button and held on when the elevator jerked to go downwards, then relaxed again, "Usually anybody who walks into the Avengers Tower ends up becoming part of the team." He explained a bit more thoroughly, "Calla, Dylan, Angelina, River, and Bucky himself."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Zaria nodded, made sense. Bucky was brought in by Steve, River and Angelina would follow. Since Dylan was married to Angelina it only made sense. She didn't know about Calla, but presuming that she was with Steve it only been a matter of time. She shook her head. "Even if I want to, I still have to search for the missing relic. It's a book of summoning. The relic only can be read by who it chooses."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:14 pm

"That's what the rest of us are here for, to help you," Pietro pointed out, "It's a danger, and that's our forte. As it is, do you have any idea on how to find it?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 8:01 pm

"I have a few options. Either the relic can't be read and he pawned it off somewhere. If the relic can be read, then I just have to follow the trail of monsters that show up or if he comes to my doorstep I can grab the book. Chances are? He knows how to read the book, summoned the monsters on different planes of the universes, and meanwhile I can't really dimension hop since I don't have a clue on where or what universe he could be. My searching for him in the multi-layer planes could take years if not months. I prefer days in reality." Zaria sighed. "What I know about the book is that it's one of the few relics that will take on multiple masters just for the hell of it. I also know that the monsters that are being summoned come from a dimension that's underlying this one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell Destruction    Spell Destruction  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell Destruction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Avengers, ST, etc-