Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic Empty
PostSubject: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 pm

"The fuck is going on?! We've never fought a gray user before!" Raphael cursed as all he could do was deflect the tanto blades that were being guided around with shimmering gray tails, the woman who controlled them being protected by several other Foot ninja including Karai, of whom Leo was trying to currently fight.

"You're tellin' me!" Mikey whipped his nun-chucku at someone who tried to come at him and watched them tumble to the ground, and then he ducked down when the tanto flew at him next.

"Just because we were quiet for a few months doesn't mean we were sitting idly by!" Karai shouted and swirled her arms together, summoning a large ball of dark blue magic and then she flung it towards Leonardo.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Leo had to dodge the attack since he couldn't summon enough energy to try to deflect it back. He had to save up his magic as much as he could. If they had another grey user, then the fight would've been a little more even. It wasn't impossible to fight against a grey magic user, but the likelihood of success was probably zero to one. Donny was trying his hardest to get close to the girl, having more success than Mikey or Raph but she didn't just rely on her tantos. She had abilities too and their magic wasn't worth shit when in range.

It made Leo wonder where on earth they managed to find her, how long she had been training underneath the Foot before she was considered ready to go and face against them.

What had they offered her that made her so loyal? "You know we're just going to beat you Karai." He said instead, turning his attention to the Foot Leader. "Just bow down while you can and you won't have to worry about reputation!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:53 pm

"We've been over this for years, Leonardo! I'm not going to throw away everything to be a part of your group! I am loyal to Shredder and no one else!" Karai snapped, but she noticed how much slower he was moving, and he was using his blades to cut away at her magic and the Foot soldiers that surrounded them. "What's the matter? Afraid we'll actually be able to beat you this time?! Fight me!" she drew her own katana from her back and twirled it a few times, charging at him.

The girl with the grey magic was not oblivious to the one with the purple bandana and the purple shirt, "Teishi!" Halt! she shot her hand towards him and one of her tantos shot towards and embedded itself by his feet. She was surprised when he didn't jump back. "Stay where you are," she hissed, her accent thick.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:08 pm

"Then call it off." Donny snapped, gripping his bo. "You're not really trying to fight me or my brothers, so why are you apart of the fight? To neutralize our magic?"

Leo shook his head, but raised his katana and the resounding clang told the other Foot Soldiers to continue fighting, and to make sure that no brother tried to help Leo should he fall. Raph and Mikey had the brunt of it, while Donny and the grey magic user faced off each other. It puzzled Donny as to why none of the soldiers tried attacking them, but quickly realized that this was a test for the girl.

Could she kill Donny?
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:28 pm

She continued to stare at him with a blank expression. With a flick of her wrist she brought her tanto back to her, gripping both of them tightly. She wasn't here to talk like she heard Karai doing. Whipping her body she tossed one at him, and she anticipated the direction of his dodge, already sending her second through the air, catching him across the shoulder but not actually doing very much damage.

"Donny!" Raph called out and knocked out another Foot, darting and ducking magic and weapons as he got to his brother's side, taking the next hit on his leg when they jumped away, but he deflected with a toss of one of his sai, catching her dagger mid-air and sending it off course. When Donny was far enough away he bore rushed the girl, getting several more cuts on his arms, and when she tried to stop him with a pushing wave of energy, it didn't really effect him.

Karai was distracted when she heard the girl cry out. "Sumi!" She growled when she saw Raphael had knocked her to the ground, pinning her by her own tanto on her shoulder plates.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Leo decided that now Karai was distracted he should be able to do it. He tried to summon his magic to try and do a knock out, but all he managed was a bit of a whisp and nothing more. He tried again and this time it was a large enough spark, but backfired completely, causing a loud CRACK to sound and Leo was thrown back too close to the edge for comfort, knocked out.

"LEO!" Donny shouted before turning to Raph. "Get off of her and grab Leo. Mikey! Get back!" He barely gave a glance at Karai who was looking over at Leo puzzled, so it wasn't /her/ who did the blast, but...then...what happened? "Go!" They raced through the rooftops before finding a good place to get off. They weren't sure if they were being followed, but...they needed...

A garage! An abandoned one. The Foot wouldn't dare. "Go! Inside." Donny pointed over at the garage and the boys quickly raced towards the garage. Donny opened it a quietly as he possibly could and let Raph and Leo go first, Mikey second and then let the thing drop just as quietly.

The garage was quite cramped. Someone must be working on motorbikes during their free time here. There wasn't a lot of places for them to move around in, and it was hard to keep silent since the bikes took up most of the room as well as random tools and bolts that were scattered all over the place. It was a good chance to breathe though...

Or so Donny thought.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Raphael had plenty of spare sai, but he'd grabbed Leo's twin katana since they were a lot harder to come by or make. He was bleeding all over the place after going through - Sumi's? - barrage, not to mention the knicks and dings he'd gotten from the other soldiers. Grunting, he hobbled towards the door he spotted, hoping to find a decent place to lay his elder brother down.

That was when a furious woman with choppy shoulder-length black hair busted into the garage and started throwing balls of grey fury towards them, screaming curse words at them. Swearing himself, he looked over his shoulder and seeing Mikey was closest, he tossed Leo off of his back and to his younger brother, then stormed his way towards the woman, arms up to protect himself and he hissed as the magic bit at his wounds. When he was in a goo position he tackled her, thighs bracketing her so she couldn't kick him off, chest to chest, his bloodied hands gripping her wrists in an almost bruising force and he got so far up in her face their noses were touching, "Be /quiet/."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Madeline had heard noises from the small living space next door and had worried about a robbery. Yet it was shocking that her magic had no affect on this man that was pushing up close and personal, covering her and keeping her locked. She didn't even have time to grab her knife out of her pocket before she was shoved down to the ground. "Why should I?" She demanded. "You're the ones in here trying to steal things from me!"

"Actually we're just trying to hide." Donny said from his position next to Leo, his bo staff up and raised just in case Raph needed the extra help or to defend Mikey and Leo should she over power Raph and come after them. "And rest."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Mikey shifted the unconscious Leo to support him easier, "Please, just let us lay low for a little bit. Half an hour. Donny, you can call the Battle Shell, right?"

Raph pushed himself off of her and narrowed his eyes for a second, before he snorted and rolled off of her. She just thought they were robbing her. If she saw how bad they were then maybe she would leave them alone, "Got any wash cloths we can use to clean ourselves up? That way we don't make your garage look like someone was murdered here?"

"Miss Scarlet with the wrench in the kitchen," Mikey drawled.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Madeline raised an eyebrow at Mikey. "Kitchen knife, actually." She looked over at their fallen brother. He was knocked out and bloody. The one with the clue reference has a good few bangs, so did the one with the bo staff. She brushed herself. "You could've knocked." She muttered and nodded her head. "He can't stay here." She walked over but halted when Donny and Mikey tensed. "Pick him up, move him inside. I'll get towels and washcloths. I can't promise much, but...I do have a decent first aid kit."

Donny and Mikey exchanged a look, but both of them decided it was best to do as she said. Whatever she couldn't promise didn't mean anything. First aid kit and a good disinfecting of wounds was enough for now. Especially when they waited for their ride.

Her home was...exactly why she said she couldn't promise anything. She only had one couch, her kitchen small enough to fit just her if she was cooking and the bar counter enough to hold two people and nothing more. The upstairs creaked loudly with broken wood and bad rusty nails.

Donny wondered how on earth someone managed to live like this, he wondered if she was alright. If she was indebt or something. She came back down with towels that were probably the few nice things she had. He mentally reminded himself that he'd buy new ones after this. "Thanks so much."

"It's not a problem. I seen worse come through." Madeline said, laying the towels on the couch and gesturing them to set Leo down. "His magic isn't doing so hot is it?" She touched his forehead. "Almost like a fever."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:26 pm

"He's breathing kinda heavy, too," Raph chewed on his bottom lip, "Leo's magic doesn't just...backfire like that. It hasn't since we were kids and getting the hang of things. He was always the best in our classes, which is why he's leader."

"Guys, I dunno if /you've/ been paying attention, but I did notice lately when we train Leo's magic isn't...very bright. Transparent, even," Mikey pointed out to them. "It's been a while since I've heard about transparent magic, but it's not a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:28 pm

"So he's soul sick." Madeline confirmed looking back down at Leo with a frown before going into her first aid kit and handed it to Donny who helped her wrap them. Donny quietly correcting her methods here and there when he noticed a problem. "Has...something happened to make him like this?"

"Not that I noticed, but..." Donny trailed off. "He's been listless. More protective and planning, but...without the passion."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:35 pm

"Leo's not dumb, he would've noticed his own magic waning, but why not...try to fix it?" Raph furrowed his brows.

"I get why he wouldn't /tell/ us, but this is...so not cool," Mikey pouted, "I dunno what happens to people when they get soul sick. I don't want anything bad to happen to him."

"None of us do, Mikey," Raph reached down to where Mikey was crouched on the floor and ruffled his blond hair, "We'll talk to Master Splinter and see what he has to say. Say, what's your name, anyway? Crap...I'm Raphael Hamato. Sorry for invading your space like this."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Donny blinked in shock. "Sorry, I'm Donatello, our brother out cold is Leo, and Mikey."

"Hmmm...." Madeline thought for a moment. "Madeline. Magic. It's whichever. I prefer that you'd call me Magic on the streets. Maybe say it loud enough for the Foot to hear. They don't like me all that much. He'll keep for the night, he's not going to die. Which is a bonus, but what about you guys? What on earth or who on earth were you fighting against?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:21 pm

"The...Foot. That's who." Raphael blinked slowly, "You must've pissed them off somehow. You're a grey user, so maybe that's how they got that Sumi girl? Wanted you, couldn't get you, so they searched for someone else?"

"Would make sense. Did you hear her yell? She sounds Japanese, not that her name is any sort of giveaway," Mikey rolled his eyes at himself, "Grey is so rare they had to go to another /country/ to find one. Of course."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:25 pm

"Oh, that's fun." Madeline frowned, wrinkling her nose. "Now they can bother me more if they want to. Not that it'll do them any good." She sighed putting her forehead in her hands, and rested there for a moment. "I'm shocked they didn't go through the black market and try to buy any of them, if there's any to get." She pulled her hand away. "I hide people. Like I'm hiding you. They don't dare come and attack me at my home, I guess that has something to do with their honor. I feel bad for the girl. I hope she's not forced."

"Wouldn't doubt it," Donny frowned. "Though Karai certainly sounded concerned there for a moment."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:36 pm

"You heard that, too, Donny?" Mikey tilted his head.

Raph tapped his chin, "There's gotta be more to this than meets the eye. I don't doubt we'll meet up with them again, but we really gotta get Leo home. Are you sure you're going to be alright once we leave, Madeline?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:26 am

"They won't come here." Madeline shook her head from side to side. "But if you're that worried, you can always come by and check on me tomorrow...let me know how he's doing." She looked down at Leo. "Don't give him too much of a hard time."

"No promises," Raph snorted, "I'll stop by, I don't mind," he agreed. Then he heard the rumble of what had to be the Battle Shell and he walked over to the window to look outside, "We can take over from here. Thanks for your help," he told Maddie as he came back and hauled Leo onto his back again. His injuries protested, but she had done a good job at patching them.

"We'll keep in touch." Donny promised and Madeline watched them haul ass out of her garage and small house. She looked at the towels that were bloodstained and sighed softly. Another night gone. Well, at least she was aware now of a new girl.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 1:15 am

Splinter sat close to his son while he waited for him to wake. When the four of them had come home, he had taken over in their care. Made certain all of their wounds had ointment and were wrapped properly. He also had them eat a little something and drink a cup of calming tea for their fried nerves before they went off to bed. They were well into their early twenties, but times like these none of them complained when he babied them.

As it were, it was nearing sunrise when he saw the blankets covering his eldest shift, and he sipped at his tea. "I was wondering how long you would be out," he murmured calmly.

"Master...Splinter?" Leo opened his eyes and looked over at his father figure and sensei. "What...when did I get here?"

"You and your brothers returned around two am. They told me you fought a Grey magic user as well as Karai. When you tried to attack Karai, your magic backfired and knocked you out." Splinter frowned deeply, setting his cup down in his lap, "You've had quite the fever. You even kicked off your covers at one point only to start shivering five minutes later. It hasn't broken."

Leo remembered. The grey magic user had een pinned by Donny or by Raph, Karai had gotten distracted and he used it to try to attack...but his magic failed. But....he remembered....a couch? A woman's voice. He didn't remember much else after that. "I remember...a woman talking...and a couch..." He must have briefly woken up or had been dreaming something lucid. "How's my brothers? Are...they hurt?"

"Raphael was the worst out of them physically, though he still made sure to carry you up here before he took care of himself," Splinter hummed, "Michelangelo has more busies than cuts, and Donatello has quite a gash on his shoulder and a few more nicks, but he will be fine. Yes, they mentioned until the van showed up they holed up in a garage. A woman named Madeline cared for you lot and...your brothers mentioned the conclusion they came up with about your magic and it was quite concerning." He took another sip of his tea, "Is there something you wish to tell me, Leonardo?"

Leo knew that he couldn't hide it now. "My magic...is transparent. I...noticed it started to wane a long time ago..." He winced a little. "But...I thought that it was because I was using it too much so I cut back. Didn't work and I didn't....I didn't want to worry anyone."

"Of course you didn't, and I understand that," Splinter soothed, reaching his hand over and placing it over Leo's forehead, watching his son's face contort and his Adam's apple bobbed as if he wanted to whimper, but not a sound was made. His brave, stubborn son. "I did notice a while ago...that your eyes had started to become cloudy. Even before your magic became transparent, I could feel it change." He brushed brown bangs out of blue eyes.

"Here, have some tea an sit up," he helped Leo and once he was settled against the pillows he poured some tea into the spare cup he had from the kettle he had brought up with him. "You will be alright. I am sure of that, at least. Your willpower is strong, and you are a fighter. You just have seemed to lost sight for what you are fighting for. A long war such as this one...it takes a toll on the best of us. As a leader, you have a lot more weight on your shoulders."

"I shouldn't have lost sight to begin with. I know what's at stake. Our family needs me to be a good leader." Leo took the cup and looked down at it. All of his brothers, his friends, and his practically sister-in-law needed him to be strong. Mikey would have to be the leader for his fraction of his family soon....and he wanted his little brother to stay little. To not move so fast, to not be a leader because he was so afraid of what it'd do....maybe the fever was getting the best of him...he took a sip of the tea.

"Perhaps it is time...no, it is long since passed time," Splinter sighed deeply, "Leonardo, think hard on this, but temporarily I believe you should give the mantle of Leader to Raphael. He's grown and matured a lot over the years, and you two may argue about him going off on his own sometimes still, but you do not fight nearly as often as you used to when you were teenagers. In short, you need a break. I know it and no one would hold it against you. You need to breathe before you choke on the noose around your neck."

Leo stared at Splinter in horror, but understood too well that he was right. He didn't know if he would be able to give it up...and he knew Raphael challenged him over every little plan, so he was certain that dynamic probably wouldn't change. "....If....that's what you wish Sensei, I won't fight it..." He couldn't lead if he was going to fail them in a Foot fight like last night.

Just the very reason Leo needed to step down, because any other time he would. "I will sit with you for a while longer, and then you should get some more rest. It is only dawn. Michelangelo called Cassidy, so she will be over in the afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 8:06 am

~+~
The next time Leo woke up, it was to a gentle hand pressing against his forehead and someone smiling down at him. He was pretty certain that this was about the fifth or so time that he woke up. He was feeling achy, sore, and exhausted. He looked up and blinked at the familiar face that was staring down at him. 'Cassi?"

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she was wearing a long butterfly shirt and jeans. She pulled away, "Hey Leo. How are you feeling?"

"Like I got hit by a semi truck." Leo closed his eyes, breathing soft. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm the /best/ fiance. I bought you guys food." Cassidy beamed happily and helped him sit up. "Chicken soup." She said, carefully placing the bed tray over his legs. She even had brought him a slice of chocolate cake. "You're still feverish..."

Leo could only ignore it, "What brings you here, Cassidy?"

"Mikey told me over the phone that you guys got to see Magic's place and that you guys had a rough and tough time. She sent me a monstrous sized text telling me about how she thought she was getting robbed by the lot of you." Cassidy grinned a little, "I have to say, you guys have weird ways of making friends."

"You...know her?"

"She's my best friend since high school. The only reason why you guys never met her is because she's a drop out." She laughed lightly. "Eat your soup Le." She patted his shoulder. "I'm glad you're awake and recovering."

Leo looked towards the soup and sighed softly, "Thank you, Cassidy."

"Any time." She beamed. "Off to my next victim."

Most likely Raph.
~+~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Raph was in the backyard chopping firewood when Cassi ran out and he looked over at her as she shouted with that brimming smile of hers. Wiping his forehead he released a long breath, "Hey, girl, how are ya?" his jacket was a light one in spite of the cold and it wasn't even zipped. His cheeks were red, his hair was messy, and his breath was almost a pure white puff cloud.

"I thought you got hurt in the Foot Raid." Cassidy frowned, looking at him up and down trying to assess if she could tell his injuries just from watching him. "I made soup and chocolate cake. I got Leo to eat some!" She beamed. "How are you feeling?"

"I did get hurt. You think that's gunna stop me for very long? 'Sides...the worst one was on my leg, and the cuts on my forearms. My swinging power is fine," Raph shrugged. He set the ax down and limped around to gather the wood into the basket he'd brought out, then hauled it up, "Soup sounds good. I'm not much in the mood for cake, but I'm sure Mikey will be all over it."

"Partly the reason why I made it." Cassidy agreed as she followed him back inside. "Madeline told me that she thought you guys were robbing her. I can /only/ guess who was the one who decided "you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna dog pile her" was."

"Since I'm the only one who's spell resistance is pretty bullshit, yeah. It was me. We had just fought a grey user and I tackled her, too. Seems to be the best course of action with them. They don't expect it at all since everyone else doesn't want to fuck with them," Raph grunted as he finally limped to the fireplace and plopped the basket down. The weather was alright, but the weekly forecast has predicted heavy snow on Thursday.

Cassidy burst into laughter and nearly tripped over the corner of the coffee table. "I'm sorry." She giggled and wiped away some stray tears. "Oh my god that's hysterical. Haha. Oh man...I don't think the same trick will work twice though."

"No, it won't, but I'll tell ya something that Madeline probably didn't," Raph snorted, "I got all up in her face. It wasn't just a tackle, but we were running from the Foot and I /wasn't/ going to deal with her shit, so I made damn sure she couldn't move."

"Well, probably a good thing," Cassidy sighed, her sides hurting from laughing so hard. "She's fucking lethal if she's on her feet and I'm not talking about magic. She knows how to use a knife the same way you know how to use a sai. So, if magic didn't work, you were going to get gutted. Had I known that you might've run into Maddie, I could've given you a code word or something, and told her how to respond. That way it wouldn't have worked out that way." She looked at Raph intently. "So...what was your thoughts?"

"My thoughts? While Donny helped her while she was patching us up, she's good with first aid," Raph shrugged, following her now to the kitchen where she'd put the crock pot of soup, "Attitude, yet she's observant. Kind of one-track mind? Like, she couldn't focus on more than one thing or person at a time, really. When she looks at someone when they're talking she looks them in the eye, too, which is huge respect and shows she's not fearful."

Cassidy nodded, "She's a mechanic. Though you knew that from her garage. She adores her magic and uses it constantly, she can run her home based on magic alone. So while your spell resistant is pretty bullshit, so is her magical tolerance. I can almost promise you that if you put her against that grey magic user, that grey magic user would immediately bow out. Though, I don't know. It's strange that there's another one. I always thought that they were rare."

"They are...this girl, her name is Sumi from the way Karai shouted, but she's gotta be from Japan," Raph explained, "We never fought her before, so she must be really new or was training to go against us." He grabbed himself a pretty heft bowl and they went back to the living room where he finally sat down. His leg was killin' him, "I was going to go check on her and give her an update on Leo, but I don't think I can ride my bike right now."

Cassidy grinned and she quickly reached into her pocket and typed out a text message and sent it. She beamed. "You rest your leg and prop it up while you eat that soup. I'm going to go and see if Donny killed himself with a keyboard and maybe get him down here, and /then/ well..." she winked. "Mikey time."

"Mikey time," Raph snorted, "Remember the silence charms."

Cassidy stuck her tongue out, "Maybe not for you."

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am

Cassidy managed to get Donny to go into the kitchen to eat, both of them had talked a little about the fight, and Cassidy had assured him that Leo was okay. Now that he was eating and sitting next to Raph, probably to check the stitching on his leg or whatever, she made her way to Mikey's room, with another bedtray that she found. She kicked the door a couple of times and smiled when he opened it. "Tell me I'm the best fiance you ever had!" She teased him.

"You're so needy," Mikey teased back instead, "If you weren't the best woman I've ever met you wouldn't be two steps away from being my waifu," he kissed her cheek and pulled her into his room, "Chocolate cake and soup! You made both?!"

"I heard about Leo and everyone from both you and Maddie. She's sorry by the way." Cassie was happy that she could finally set the tray down in the mess and beamed when she saw an orange kitty poke it's head from on the bed. "Hello Klunk! Such a good kitty." She cooed at the animal who yawned and curled himself back up. "She didn't recognize you with the mask, even when you spoke, too worried about Leo and listening to Raph."

Mikey didn't move his cat, but he did lean down and pet his back which increased the volume of the purring with each pass, "I mean, that's why we wear them. It's fine, I'm not mad at her or anything," he smiled at her and went to sit at his art desk. He took the soup bowl and took a huge whiff of it, humming in delight, "This smells wonderful."

"Eat." Cassidy encouraged, her smile never ending. "I talked to Raph. I think he's interested in Maddie. I don't know in a ninja way or in a girlfriend way or in a /girlfriend/ way. But if we can get him, then Leo and Donny should be a sintch...I think that's why Leo's sick..."

"I've...been thinking that lately myself," Mikey agreed, "It started...when we got engaged. They were already used to us being together from school, but when I decided to tie the knot and make it official Leo's magic started going haywire. It's sad...I don't think he realizes the reason itself."

Cassidy's shoulders slumped. "I bet he's so worried about so many different things too, especially since we decided that we wanted to be forever and ever. He's probably thinking about how we're branching off and how you might have to be "leader' of our own clan. I bet he's thinking about how he's supposed to protect extended family...and jealousy is always a green-eyed monster too. Add it on top of stress well...it becomes a "why didn't we see it" and "no fucking wonder" after that." She looked at the door. "I wish we could something, but I feel like if we start setting him up on blind dates, that it's only going to get worse...not better."

"Yeah...I think it'll come down to dragging him with us everywhere instead to get him out of the house. Splinter suggested he stop being leader for a while and to give it to Raph," Mikey stirred his soup around absently, "If he doesn't know what he's looking for we can't help him even if we have an idea. I don't want to suggest it to him, either, and have him be in denial."

"Ugh!" Cassidy flopped backwards, letting herself fall to the ground, eagle spread. She heard Klunk mew, probably a bit concerned about his master's fiance. She stared up at the ceiling and she sighed loudly. "I wish he wasn't so stubborn. Is Raph really going to take up the mantle? Did he say?"

"They haven't talked about it. I just overheard the conversation between Splinter and Leo this morning. I couldn't sleep, I was too worried. I just pretended, of course. It's funny how good I am at that," he smiled wryly and actually took a few bites of the soup, "Oh man, the potatoes are so soft. You did good."

Cassidy chuckled, closing her eyes. "It's soft with tender loving care." She teased pushing herself back up to a seated position and smiled at him. "After you're done eating, we can do some cuddling and take a nap. Or if you need me to I can wear you down in other ways. Raph said silence charms are a thing."

"I'm sure he did," Mikey smirked at her in a saucy manner, his baby blue glinting, "That might be just what I need. I really want this soup first and we can...share the cake," he winked, "Then we can take a nap."

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 3:10 am

She heard the roar of the bike before she saw it. She couldn’t hear anything wrong with the bike, so she presumed that the rider was wanting an inspection, or perhaps was going to ask her a question about maintenance for his bike. She didn’t hear him approach, and she was about to go back to working on the bike that she had been working on before she got distracted -the damn steering was out- when she saw something in the corner of her eye. She was just about to grab her knife when she realized who it was that walked into her garage. “Raph?”

"Hey, no need to brandish weapons. I saw that flinch," Raphael put the kickstand down and swung his leg over, "Geezus it's so cold in here! Don't you know any heat charms?" He grumbled, "There's gunna be a storm, too."

"I know how to do them, but they're not very effective." Madeline frowned, shifting from side to side. A storm. Cassidy was undoubtedly staying with Mikey and his family, or the other way around. She couldn't go to the apartment either way if she was hoping for warmth. She would have to hope that her blankets and feeble heat charms would be enough. She sighed, pushing her hair out of her face. "Is -um- something wrong with your bike?"

"Nope. I promised I'd come check on ya and give ya an update on Leo, remember? Wouldn't be surprised if you don't, I mean, you were pretty disoriented. Sorry for knocking ya down, too, if I hurt ya," Raph rubbed the back of his neck, "I would've shown up sooner but my leg hurt pretty bad from that fight."

Madeline frowned for a moment and looked back at the bike that she was working on. Sighing softly, she walked over to the bench and started looking for an oil that'd help the steering wheel work again. "I didn't think you were going to come." She admitted after a moment. "Wouldn't -um- have blamed you or anything." She looked at him, "You don't owe me anything. I was glad to help." She shrugged. "I've been hit worse anyway. You barely made a dint." She smiled a little. "Though you are heavy from all that muscle."

Raph snickered, "I do work out every other day if I'm able to besides training every morning." He came over to peer at what she was doing, "How long have you been working on this bike?" her fingers were really pale. It was a wonder she didn't have frostbite.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 7:34 am

"Enough to want to kick it," Madeline sighed, bringing her fingers into a closed fist to help keep some warmth in, before she let it go and stared at the bike. "Something's up with the steering wheel. Do you want to give it a go?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 1:00 am

"Yeah, sure. Why don't you go make yourself something hot to drink while I take a gander at it, huh?" Raph shooed her away and knelt down, taking his gloves off and stuffing them in his jacket pocket, shoving his sleeves up to his elbows. It really was freezing in here! Ugh. One thing at a time. He could always make a damn sigil later.

Sure enough, he was able to spot the issue and had it spinning this way and that just in time for the owner to walk through the door. It was easy enough to figure out her setup so he made sure the guy was satisfied, signed of on things, payed, and off before Madeline came back. Handing her the clipboard with the guy's information, he shrugged at her pissed off expression, "He payed with card so I didn't open the drawer, and he was pretty antsy, ready to get out of here before the storm hits. You really needed to warm up, too. Hit me if ya want, Madeline, but I'm not about to let ya get frostbite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next