Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:40 pm

"Your crowds are drawn by your curse. That makes it dull to begin with. You can't tell me you find enjoyment in that sort of thing. This is a better crowd to get to know. No women have flocked to you, have you noticed? No attention has been drawn away from Megumi." Ukyo paused and he frowned, "I don't...want you to feel isolated here, Ikki. Tsume's doing well with the people, too. You're charismatic, you could charm them just with your good nature. Perhaps if you brought Prince Kent by, you two could join in a Wonderland Chess Match? Just because Wonderland accepts Megumi, doesn't mean you can't be accepted, either."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:51 pm

Ikki looked at Ukyo with a little bit of surprise and he smiled gently and placed a hand on Ukyo's shoulder. "The more I get to know you, the more surprised I am. I'm sure Kent and I would be happy to compete in a chess match. I was just thinking about what he would think about this place." He watched his sister and Tsume chatter for a while and his shoulders relaxed. "She brightens like the sun. The higher one puts her, the stronger the rays beam down. But when it's time to go and everyone mourns the loss, the moonlight has to cast the shadow of the light instead. So, they sing a song in hopes to lure the sunlight back up and begin the cycle again."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 pm

"That was beautiful." Ukyo smiled gently, "Megumi told me of a time you and Kent would act out her stories. Perhaps for a third and final story, you could draw Tsume in for something romantic?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:57 pm

"If I do, then you should draw Megumi in to your third test." Ikki bargained. "And after court her as yours. I'll do the same with Tsume. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:03 pm

Ukyo's stomach twisted with nerves, but he took a breath and nodded, "I'll take your deal, and I'll give you some advice for free. Something not many know. They think a name is the key, true names, even Megumi thinks such. That's not the case at all. Blood magic. Don't let your blood linger anywhere, especially in the forests, mine or elsewhere. Dilute it with water, wash away the magic that's in it. She doesn't take children, or wounded looking for help, she likes able-bodied victims, unless they're a means to an end then she'll snatch up the injured and patch them up only to let them die later when she breaks her hold and their wounds reopen."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:09 pm

Ikki's eyes narrowed swiftly, but it wasn't out of suspicion. He knew that faeries were real, how could they not be with the barafae that were happily dancing around anywhere they wished. He would have to keep it in mind, and hopefully convey the same message to Tsume and Megumi. He looked back at the girls, Tsume waved and he waved back. His heart thudded in his veins and he could hear it up his neck. Blood magic. "Why give me the advice?" He was kind of curious to know what made Ukyo trust him with that. If it wasn't known knowledge, then it meant it wasn't common for a "wish" to be made.

That faery, whoever it was that was going around and doing something like that, didn't keep them alive for long. Ukyo probably only managed by the skin of his teeth. It was a no wonder he called himself dangerous. Anyone could go up against a faery and survive were.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:16 pm

"You're someone she would want. A wish granted by the Gods and not herself. She would hate you for that." Ukyo murmured, "She would also want to use you, knowing about your skills. Taking you away would wreak havoc, as you're your mother's only successor. She likes creating chaos and mayhem. Practice your riddles with your sister. Remember your ways around words. She's a real battle of wits, one which I failed. That's my third test, Ikki. I fought fire with fire. I couldn't beat her as you know me here and now."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Ikki leaned his head back as he took Ukyo's information to heart. Megumi was going to go nuts, but he could see her adapting as she always had. He looked over at him, and felt a little bit of pity, but a whole load of admiration. "...You want her to go up against you and see what she made you to be." There was no question who the her and the she were. "Only then you'd be satisfied. I get it. The major fall the minor lift." He let out a soft sigh and he looked at Ukyo. "That's why you keep telling me that you're dangerous. I'm sorry I didn't understand before."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm

"Uki." He watched Ikki look at him oddly, "I'm telling you here and now because I don't know when or if there'll be another chance. I haven't wanted to ruin any good moments with Megumi to tell her, but I will. I don't break my promises." He patted Ikki's shoulder, "You understand now, and that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:01 pm

"I still think my sister's going to tell you you're not dangerous so be prepared for that." He smiled a little fondly. "Though doesn't it make sense? The most dangerous person in all of Wonderland, would be in love with someone whose dangerous to the outside?" He gently pushed Ukyo from the corner. "I'm going to drag Meg and tell her your idea for the romance story. That way I keep my promise to you. You should come out a little from the shadows, you know, really see the action going." He walked away and put his hands over Tsume's eyes for the hell of it, even though she knew and he knew that he was the one behind her.

"Hatter wants a romance story and he wants us to be the main characters." Ikki told his sister as he let Tsume go and put his hands on her shoulders instead.

Megumi blinked, "you mean like when we were kids?"

"Exactly that. You know. Really give a good send off."

"Hmm." Megumi thought about it and she tapped her fingers to her chin. "I should-"

"He said third and final." Ikki grinned. "Since it's his request and all."

Megumi gave her brother a look and then rolled her eyes. "You okay with that, Tsume?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

A romance story. About them. She was supposed to play it out with Ikki. Cheeks flaming, she chewed her lip, knowing they'd let it go if she denied it, but she didn't want to be a spoil sport. Some people in the crowd close enough to hear were watching her expectantly as well. Taking a deep breath, she nodded, "Yeah...okay, sure. Maybe a bit of liquid courage first so I don't feel so silly?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:14 pm

"Barkeep!" Megumi said cheerfully as she turned around.

Ikki burst into laughter, putting his head against Tsume's shoulder. He'd never thought he'd hear her say that so cheerfully that /wasn't/ for herself. The barkeep understood and produced a liquid amber type of drink in a shot glass.

"Liquid courage." He said with a booming voice. "It'll take care of any ol' pesky stage fright ya got lassie."

"It's a real thing!" Megumi looked happy. "I got to try that when I'm scared of something."

"Meg you are liquid courage." Ikki pointed out, making his sister stick her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Tsume laughed softly, still feeling shy about it, but she down the drink in one go, coughing just a little as it hit her nerves funny, but the warmth spread through her fast and easy.

Ukyo watched, pleased, as Tsume considerably brightened. The redness to her cheeks was no longer of embarrassment, but a good ol' alcoholic flush. Ikki took Tsume's hands and they went up to the stage, Megumi staying in the far back by the stairs so they would have the main focus. He lent an extra helping of his own magic, giving Megumi an idea using moonshine and star sparkles, similar to the little poem Ikki had told him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:28 pm

As Megumi weaved her tale, her brother and her best friend started acting out the scenes that she would say. Nothing was summoned, because nothing was needed to be summoned. She was able to give the sense of imagination, just through her brother's and his love's acting alone. Some parts of the play, she'd look over across the crowd and find Ukyo. She would give him a flash of a smile or a wink before she turned back to the story again.

It was no surprise that the third and final story of the moon and the sun would be received the loudest. Megumi had to commit it to memory for she had a feeling that it was going to be one of the most requested stories of her while she stayed in Wonderland.
()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:31 am

Tsume had good dreams even though it had taken a while to sleep because she felt the loss of Ikki by her side. She had been so tempted to sleep in the same room as him, but that would have been such a blatant invite she might as well be saying 'let's have sex'. Neither of them were like that, even if the chemistry was high, so they slept alone.

Now the dawn was up, and she thought about the night before, with the liquid courage gone from her system, she was blushing so hard. The story with Ikki had been like it's own dream, and she still felt the tingle of his kiss on her lips, the warmth of his hand on her back. Megumi sure knew how to tell a story, and Tsume didn't know she had it in her to perform something like that. Ikki had been flawless, like he was born to act. He certainly took her breath away more times than she could count and she barely was able to follow along, swept up by his skills.

Hopping out of bed and getting dressed, Tsume had no qualms about slipping into Ikki's room. She knocked, but  she didn't wait for an answer, picking the lock with deft fingers, a trick not many knew she had. He was so adorable, hair down and framing his sleeping face, the sheets half draped over his body, one foot sticking out of the sheets. It made her wonder what it would be like to wake up beside him one day, her head on his chest or him wrapped around her like a second skin.

Gently she shook his shoulder, not wanting to startle him too badly. "Ikki...Ikki, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:06 am

All Ikki did was just roll over onto his side. "Five more minutes, Meg." He swatted the pushing hands aside and buried his head into his pillow. The covers had slipped down a little further his body, and his foot that had been sticking out was barely was covered by the sheets now.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:34 am

"You think I'm Meg, do you? I can play along." Tsume grinned mischievously and she went for his foot, wiggling her fingers against the underside of it and she was prepared to dodge his kicking.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 am

Ikki jerked and he he rolled over again, rubbing his eyes. He grumbled something but it was hard to tell and he looked over at her with blearily eyes. "Tsume?" He sat up, stretching a bit though it didn't do much to instantly wake him up. "What are you doing in here? It's early."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:48 am

"That's exactly why." Tsume sat on the bed with enough enthusiasm she made it bounce, "Meg and Ukyo aren't up yet. I want to see what we can get up to before they discover we're gone. Go find somewhere to eat a good breakfast, maybe? Tourists without their tour guides." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:50 am

Meg could sleep like the dead or she could be wide awake and cheerful. Considering how last night went, Ikki wasn't surprised that she was sleeping like the dead this time around. He gently waved his hand at Tsume. "I know we're lovers and all, but are you sure you want to be in the same room as me while I get dressed?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 am

"I would enjoy the show, but it is improper, isn't it?" Tsume mused sadly, but she stood up anyway. "Fine, fine. I'll just be downstairs." If she followed through on her play, they wouldn't get to do what she wanted, so she gave him a playful little wink and left the room so he could change in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath   Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Fantasy - Before the Aftermath
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6