Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:51 pm

"Let's relax before we're tossed into another shopping spree." Steve told her. "That was a short burst, the next one is going to be longer." He eased himself into the booth across from her once they found a seat and smiled warmly. "You do look nice today by the way," he offered her. "I know you just got out of your uniform, but still. I was also wondering...how long have you known Dr. Rivera?"
~
"Fashion police," J.J nodded her head with a smile. "I need to look for supplies to remake my binder too while I'm hunting. I was thinking that I shop with Kerica and Peitro for an hour or so, do the girly-things since I'm sure Kerica wants to do that, and you can hang out with Steve a bit more. Get more information out of him about your life or whatever you want to do. Then we'll meet up and I'll weasel my way into your group. We could toss Steve into Pietro and take Kerica with us. Or do you think Steve's a better choice and we leave Kerica with Pietro and I'm taken hostage?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:59 pm

"About as long as the facility's been there, we both started work the same day and I was her first patient to do check-ups on," Kerica dug into her ice cream, "Do you like mint? Would you like a bite?" she offered.

~

"Kerica seems the type who'd understand. We could toss Steve on Pietro for a while," Buck agreed. His haircut was less involved so the barber was almost done. J.J. still had half to go. She did want it short after all.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:11 pm

"Sure," Steve was a little surprised that Kerica held out her spoon to him. Without saying a word, he took the bite off of it. It was pretty good and the cookie part was more crunchy and crumbly than he had originally thought. He would have though it'd be mush right about now. "It's good." He told her as he offered his own spoon. "Unless you're allergic?" He didn't know if peanuts bothered her and in hindsight should've asked.
~
J.J grinned, "You look good." She told him. "You could still put it in a ponytail if you wanted. Shame we can't braid it anymore. It was a small braid but it was fun." She enjoyed the scowl on his face which clearly told her to shut up. "Okay, okay so we'll tell Steve we're abandoning him with Pietro after an hour. They should be back soon...you going to be okay entertaining Pietro? He's an energetic type."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:25 am

"I love reeses," Kerica giggled and leaned forward, making a little 'nom' sound as she took a bite, "Mm, yummy!" plopping back in her chair she gave him a sweet smile, "If you think I look nice in just my uniform, by the way...I wonder what you'd think I'd look like in regular street clothes when I actually try to look good?"

~

"I'll...do my best. Something tells me for the hour we're all together it won't matter what I do." Bucky stood up and removed the damn hoodie. He was getting too hot in it, anyway, and did what J.J. suggested, putting it in a ponytail with only his front bangs framing his face.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:35 am

"I think that I'll probably say the same thing or I'll find a creative way of saying it." Steve assured her. "If you want to test that theory out, though, I could take you to dinner sometime. If you want." His heart was thumping in his chest. Was that too forward? Should he have been a little more careful about it?
~
J.J smirked as she watched some of the girls who were getting their hair done, glance in their mirrors. The shirt was pretty tight on his body, accenting his abs and his chest. He looked good. While he doesn't need to get laid... "I'm tempted to tell a girl in here your single. Maybe half of them. See what happens when the commotion starts."

"Please don't start a riot in the salon. He won't have a shirt otherwise." The woman quipped at J.J, "Or pants if the woman's lucky enough to grab them."

J.J laughed loudly, clapping a hand over her mouth to stifle the giggling as she imagine that happening.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:06 am

"Steve Rodgers," Kerica swallowed thickly and shifted in her seat, "Are you...asking me out on a date?" she bit her lip, "What about all those times where you told the others off for teasing you?"

~

"Not the pants, I just bought them," Buck grunted, wrapping the sweatshirt around his waist. He went to the front, leaving J.J. by herself and he sat down in a chair next to Pietro, "We wont' be able to leave until Steve and Kerica come back. They're the ones with the credit cards."

Pietro nodded, "I know. I like what they did. I can't wait to see Jay. I've been trying really hard not to look up."

"They're almost done, boy," Buck shook his head, "Another five minutes, more or less."

"Okay," Pietro smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:22 am

"I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or obligated." Steve told her honestly. "And they were kind of making me uncomfortable as well. Bucky talked to me about it, and while I know he's not the same man as he was before...his advice is sound if you take it. He's been on more dates than he used to keep track of. I remember." He paused. "Of course if I did make you uncomfortable asking you out on a date, then you can say no. I understand completely, there's no hard feelings here."
~
J.J watched as the ladies who were with friends started talking to each other. Times like these, she was kind of glad that she only needed flesh to flesh contact, otherwise she was pretty sure she'd go crazy with the ideas that they were spreading.

Women were scary when they had their eyes set on their prey. Scarier when they were trying to seduce. It reminded J.J of a spider watching a fly, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Of course that was the thrill...something Bucky obviously didn't care for if he wasn't going to go after the good doctor.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:46 am

"No! No, not at all," Kerica's gunmetal green eyes lit up, getting even more green with her happiness, "I'd love to go on a date with you, Steve! It doesn't have to be anything fancy, I'm a simple girl," she took a bite of her ice cream, looking like a cat that ate the canary. She was sitting a lot straighter and her whole demeanor was brighter, "You're amazing! I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, either, so I didn't push or say anything."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Steve laughed, smiling brightly as he also sat up a little straighter, mirroring her without knowing. His eyes were brighter than they had been in a long time. "That's good." He said, obviously relieved. "Thanks. I'll figure something out. When are you free?" He took another bite of his ice cream and checked his watch that he had on his left wrist. Bucky was probably done by now, depending on what J.J wanted, she was probably still in the chair. "Do you want to go ahead and start heading over to the shop?" He questioned. "I did promise Pietro that he didn't have to wait forever for us."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:47 pm

"Alright, that's fine," Kerica slid out of the chair and waited for him to stand up, "It's Wednesday, right? I have Thursdays and Fridays off...mainly because of Lady's Night at my favorite bar, but don't tell Fury that," she giggled, "I don't want to sound like Tony after all. Nat and Tessa like the place, too. Should I take J.J. there with me?" she asked and didn't take his arm for the way back because she was too focused on her snack and her thoughts. Steve had asked her on a date! To dinner no less! Should she tell the others about this? Oh, but wouldn't that be bragging? She could tell them afterwards, she supposed. Gotta make sure it actually happens, after all, with how busy their lives were, full of dangers and enemies.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:14 pm

"I think...that maybe it's something she'll like to do." Steve said slowly. "I'd ask her if I were you." He wondered about that. He'd have to see if that was something Bucky still did too, go out to bars. Maybe he did and that was the best way to scope out his target, or maybe it was more enjoyable, relaxing, that previously thought. Another question to ask sometime. "Either one of those days is good with me." He told her honestly. "We don't really have a working schedule." The Avengers were either called in, sometimes trained, or weren't needed at all. Which was why Tony was once more fixing up the tower. Steve didn't mind staying here.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:13 pm

"How about Friday night then?" Kerica offered, "Come get me at five-thirty and we can head out, get to wherever you want to go by six for dinner?"

Pietro saw the two in the distance, Kerica's red shirt was hard to miss, and he put the book away, "They're almost back, awesome."

Bucky also stood, "They're nearly done with J.J. so that's good."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:23 pm

"That's fine." Steve agreed with a smile. They walked through the door and Steve noticed that Pietro and Bucky were standing. Bucky looked a lot better without the weight. His hair was still decently long, but it wasn't enough to where people would recognize him, and it made him look less haunted if that was possible, "You look good, Buck."

Just as they had walked in, J.J was finally finished and was admiring her new look. She loved the shortness of the hair, and it a little long enough so that if she wanted to spike it or tousle it or anything like that, she was able to without much hassle. She grinned at the woman before heading towards them. "I am free from being held captive. What do you think?" She knew Bucky didn't care so long as she was happy, but she was kind of looking forward to Pietro's answer to that question.

It was a shocking contrast to when they first met her. Steve had to stare a little to make sure that he was actually talking to J.J. The haircut had defined her features a lot better. She had high cheek bones and her face looked a little more ambiguous rather than the long hair that she had previously. He wasn't able to give his answer right away as he moved forward in order to pay the barber for the services and give them a good tip for it.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:38 pm

"You look cute, J.J!" Kerica laughed, "A pixie cut suits you! Some people can't pull it off but you can."

Pietro's face was pink, "I really like it, Jay. It really does suit you. You look feisty and like you enjoy having fun," he stepped closer and reached out, plucking at a couple strands. It was really soft still, which was good, "I like being able to see your face."

"Yeah, he was trying not to look up towards you and I guess his stubbornness payed off," Buck smirked at J.J. and then looked at Steve, "Thanks for the compliment. I think it'd be a good idea to find some new shirts. I was suffocating in your sweatshirt," he untied it and tossed it at him once he turned around.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Steve caught it one-handed, grinning. "My shirt's probably killing you too."

"Only the ladies." J.J piped up with a smirk on her face. She was really pleased that Pietro liked the haircut. That he described what he liked about it instead of just saying that it "looked good" or "it was pretty". Maybe Bucky was right and he did find her attractive. That made things a little hard. "So we came up with a gameplan." J.J continued, trying to derail whatever thoughts were coming to her now. "I shop with Pietro and Kerica for an hour, and then we'll meet up somewhere and I'll take Bucky and I'll give you Pietro. Kerica sticks with us for reasons. That cool?"

Steve was kind of taken aback and he looked at the other two who were mentioned. "What do you think, Pietro? Kerica?"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:58 pm

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," Kerica shrugged, "I don't mind. After the hour, though, we should stop for legit lunch. /Then/ we can trade."

"I like her plan," Bucky shook his head.

"You don't want me around?" Pietro asked after he had drooped at the mention he would be passed to Steve in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:41 pm

J.J realized pretty damn fast that she probably should have worded that a bit gentler. "That's not it at all." She assured him, but then her heart sank. What was she going to tell him about the why? The truth wouldn't be a good idea, she already told Bucky her challenge. Kerica...she was going to be more open-minded about it, at least that was the hope. Now that she thought about it, how would Steve feel about a teammate not being...normal? "I do like shopping with you and Kerica this far hummingbird, it's fun and I'm enjoying myself a lot." Once she was positive that was good enough, she continued, knowing that he was going to want the why. She doubted that she'd ever have to touch him again to figure out his feelings. "But please understand, I'm not at my strongest. The mall's a big place with a lot of energy." This she wasn't lying. "And a lot of people. I'd just feel more comfortable being around a sense of familiarity. It's a way to ground myself." A recent new way, it wasn't always like this, but...Bucky and herself had learned that they could use each other to ground themselves.

It sucked being a solider with PSTD and a girl whose biggest fear was hurting someone.

Steve was a little surprised. Hummingbird? He was going to withhold that, he knew that if anyone else heard it besides him, they'd be teased mercilessly. Thank god Tony wasn't here, he'd be the one to make it worse. Or Clint since the Maximoff twins were kind of adopted by him. Not legally, but Clint did see them as his own.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Pietro perked up a bit at the nickname, and he smiled lightly, "Alright. Let's go enjoy the hour we have together, then. You need shirts and pants still, right?" he asked. His hand twitched to grab her hand, but remembering what happened before and what she already said, he refrained.

Kerica reached out instead, "I feel your pain, dudette. C'mon, Steve can take care of Bucky from here."

Bucky watched as J.J. hesitated in taking Kerica's outstretched hand, "I think she'd be a good grounding tool for you, too, J.J."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Steve mentally noted to ask Bucky what they could do in order to help out. He was quite sure that there were triggers that Bucky himself had. He watched as J.J took Kerica's hand, wincing as if she was expecting a hit. Whatever she was expecting to happen didn't, and she smiled a little in relief. "I'll follow." The three of them walked out, the mood lightened.

"Come on Buck." Steve gently slapped Bucky's back, being gentle to show no aggression. "Let's get down to shopping again." And asking questions.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:41 pm

()

"I'm not the best person to ask how to use weapons to fight, but martial arts isn't that bad," Kerica smiled at J.J. as she taught.../him/ how to punch correctly without worrying about breaking your thumb, and basic kicks. When J.J had come to her yesterday talking about how she wanted clothes so she looked more like a dude she'd been confused...until it was explained she was "gender-fluid" or someone who liked to switch pretenses between he/she and her/him. Body-wise J.J. was a female, but there were just days where she felt more boy-ish and like another one of the guys. Secretly Kerica wondered what happened to the simple term 'tomboy' from when she was growing up, but society these days was confusing so she didn't argue.

"You're still going with me to the bar tonight, right?" Kerica asked. That was her condition to her training him on her day off. She was in a comfortable pair of stretchy yoga pants and a simple t-shirt, barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:53 pm

"Yeah." J.J was practicing to make his voice lower and was also practicing more of the boyish stances. With his voice low, his accent came out more thoroughly and would have a drawl. For fighting, the postures were unisex, so he didn't have to worry much about it, or about how to look more manly. He was wearing a tanktop with a sports bra that flattened down his breasts into nothing and wore basketball shorts since it was just easier to fight in. Pants were probably a good idea in hindsight, but he doubted he was going to get tossed too much today. "I'll come to the bar with you. Who else is coming? Just me?" He raised an eyebrow at her as he slammed his fist into the punching bag.

He knew that it was a very weak punch and that he needed a lot more practice if he was going to effectively hit someone. A spar right now wouldn't work since the moves were unsteady. "Maybe I could ask Clint or Natasha about gun shooting or knife throwing." J.J mused. "I could ask Bucky since we have a range, but I'm sure he's busy catching up with Steve."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:05 am

"Roll your shoulder back when you punch, it makes them more powerful," Kerica demonstrated, "I'm not very good at straight punches, I'm more of a right-hooker, cross-punching type person," she backed up and let him try, "It's lady's night, so Nat and Tessa will be accompanying us. You have the face of a girl, the bartender would tell, so you don't even have to change your persona."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:11 am

J.J laughed as he rolled his shoulders back, squared himself and then did the punch again. Now that felt more powerful. It was probably still weak compared to the years and months of practice a martial artist went through, but he was pretty damn proud of himself. "Considering it's a night for the ladies and Nat and Teresa will come with, I'll go ahead and change into something more feminine and change the 'nouns again. That way the ladies aren't intimidated or confused when they see me and I insist that I am a man. Unless, you think they're okay with it?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:29 am

"That was much better. You're getting the hang of it," Kerica clapped a bit at the punch he did, "I really don't think either Tessa or Natasha will care what pronouns you use, J.J.," she smiled.

"Pronouns for what?" Quicksilver caused Kerica's hair to fly into her face with how fast he popped into the conversation, "Nice outfit, Jay. Practical for fighting, nothing to get in your way and comfortable."

Kerica pressed her lips into a thin line and gave J.J. an expectant look that basically said 'well now you gotta tell him'.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:40 am

J.J was startled and had jumped to see Pietro standing before them. "I...thanks." Well shit. This was awkward and he remembered that he still had a score to settle with Bucky. Goddamn it. Why now? "The girls are going out to ladies' night." He decided to explain. "I owe Kerica so I told her that I'll come." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Mind if we cut early or break, Kerica?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next