Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:23 pm

"Yes it does. It's good, though. It means we can use it against them. I'm not sure about you, but our war with them has been going on since before we were even born. Did you know Leo's the true blood of Yoshi Hamato? The rest of us are all adopted. There, now you know something about me you didn't know before." Raph shook his head.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:29 pm

"I ran away from home and my sensei kinda adopted me? More like he gave me a building and told me to do what I wanted with it. He's thinking about expanding the dojo to make an apartment so that he doesn't have to continue a trek to and from the school." Madeline mused as she thought about what she could give him that no one knew about. Well, besides Cassidy. "I know that he wants me to live in said apartment, he's worried about me not being able to live with the rundown building, but I don't want him to give up a home either. It's...well...hard."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:49 pm

"If he's offering, then I would take it. You turn down help when it'd freely given because you want to take care of yourself," Raph pointed out then took her hands. Since the gloves were fingerless she didn't have to take them off until she ate, "I doubt anyone who was your sensei would do things like that for you because of pity or because they can't own up to their words."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:52 pm

"It's not...just that." Madeline said after a moment, she was saved from answering when one of the cocktail waitresses came by to get their drinks and their orders. She let Raph go first, since he knew what he wanted. Once the order was done and over with, Madeline turned back to Raph, a shy smile on her face. "Sorry. It's been a while since I talked about it. I would, normally, accept it. If it was just the winter, or summer if it was too hot." She admitted after a moment. "It's just...it's different. Cassidy's thinking of moving with Mikey, and I won't burden them. But sensei and I have a...different difficulty. Basically, I lost control of my magic."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 pm

"Then his offer tells me he's forgiven you, or probably was never upset with you to begin with," Raph hummed as he rubbed his thumb over her knuckles, "You never forgave yourself, of course. That's how it usually goes, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Madeline bowed her head, watching him move his thumb against her skin. It felt...soothing, and grounding. He was touching her, but without being too rough. But not too delicately either, there was a sureness to his touch. It kinda surprised her that he wasn't afraid to touch her with certainty. It made her happy, way to many men touched like they were touching flower petals, or rough like they were handling a rabid animal rather than a person. "I guess so." She admitted after a moment. "But even if I did forgive myself, the fact is that it's still painful. He's a good person, with a good heart. Sassy, mouthy, sometimes crazy. It's always as a surprise to me that he's a teacher, but at the same time what else could he be?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:40 am

"I can see your dilemma," Raph brushed her hair from her eyes, "I don't have much to add on that then, to be honest. I just...want to ask again, though..." he chewed on his lip, "Did I seduce you that night? Were you doing it because it was a good idea? Had you said no...my magic's good enough I could've stayed awake while you slept and kept the heat up."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 am

Maddie blinked slowly and she smiled a little. She gripped his hand gently in a cradle and watched him. She didn't look away, didn't dare since she wanted him to see her sincerity. "I -um- asked you once if it was a one time thing and you said that you wanted to know me. I wanted to know you too." She said after a moment. "I said yes." She said softly. "Because you seduced me and because at the time it was a good idea." She shook her head. "I'm -um- glad that you didn't...stay up all night."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:04 am

Taking a deep breath, he let out out slowly, "That's a huge relief. I was just...worried. I never wanted to come across as someone who uses you. I do genuinely care about you and your well being. Didya know Cassi gives us like four months or less to get together?" he laughed a bit and then perked when their food came out.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:06 am

The waitress beamed as she handed them their food and Madeline quickly grabbed one of the egg rolls, and was glad that the waitress had the foresight to bring them soy sauce. She dipped it into the sauce and thought about what he just said. "Technically isn't that when her and Mikey'll marry? In the spring?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:22 am

"I dunno what she has planned, but yeah," Raph nodded, just taking a crunch out of the egg roll he grabbed, ignoring the soy sauce. He ate two since the first disappeared so fast, but he resumed the conversation, "I'll go as fast or slow as you let me, just don't yo-yo me ya know? I'll try to do the same. I'm usually so brash and rude that I'm not the best...ah...mate prospect for ladies to be looking at. I'm the bad boy type who doesn't like to be told what to do and I don't think you saw my tattoos we were /really/ too busy trying to just say under the covers and keep warm. At least I don't smoke. I tried? Even like those vapor things or cigarillos? I just can't. I hate it. Don't like the smell, either and it's like it gets worse in the winter it like clings to people's jackets and stuff." He wrinkled his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:25 am

"If I'm going to fall in love with you, I should love all of you." Madeline teased him gently. "That means taking the bad with the good. Alright, so we'll go a good speed that's comfortable for us both. I get tongue-tied sometimes, I stutter something awful when I get nervous or upset. I don't like smoking, I like working on mechanics, and I love my magic. Yes, I'm afraid of it sometimes, but I use it constantly so that whatever happened before, will never happen again. I keep my promises, sometimes even to the bitter end. I think I make people uncomfortable.....annnd I'm neutral."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:46 pm

"So basically, if any of our enemies were to come to you, you would shelter them just as you shelter people from the Foot," Raph nodded his understanding, "I have wanted to say this...but I find your stuttering endearing," he grinned as he reached out, tracing his index finger over her lips before swiping away some soy sauce and licked it off his digit.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Madeline's cheeks blushed crimson and she looked away, but Raph knew that she wasn't upset. Just flustered. She smiled as she looked at him, "Thanks. I -uh- didn't used to stutter like this so much. When I'm nervous. When I'm around new people sometimes...or I guess -um- around you." She shrugged and sighed. "But what you said is true. I just...want to make sure people have a way to change. Sometimes that's all they want to do...is find a safe place to change."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 7:18 pm

"I can agree with that," Raph smiled, "You do your best to guide them the direction they need to go, too, I'm sure." He ate another egg roll as he thought about what to say next, "I want you to come to my family's Christmas party. You can bring a friend if you'd like, too. The more people for Mikey to bounce off of the better."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 7:21 pm

"Christmas..party?" Maddie blinked in surprise and smiled a little. It would be interesting, and she was dead certain that if she said no, Cassidy would say yes and drag her regardless. But, out of her own free will she was happy, pleased even, that he asked /her/. "I'd like that. I know someone that might come along. She helps out at a dojo. I bet she'll be really happy to take some time to kick it back. We don't do that as often as we should."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 7:25 pm

"Another workaholic?" Raphael teased, "It you need to let loose, then let's finish our snacks and hit the dance floor! We didn't come here to be all serious and brooding. When we take a break we can grab some drinks. Since we took a cab we can drink all we want." He winked, "Maybe have some fun back at your place later?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 7:43 pm

"If you can win me over by the end of the night," Maddie winked knowing too well that Raph would take it for the challenge as it was. But it was the fastest that they finished their snacks, and the best time she ever had on the dance floor. With bright lights, people, and knowing that Raph was watching her /every/ move. She could understand now, why people enjoyed doing these things. This..this could easily be her new favorite thing.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:48 pm

()

"MADDIE I'M GLAD YOU MADE IT I MADE A BUNCH OF DESERT WITH CASSI SO DON'T GET TOO FULL ON DINNER!" Mikey shouted in Madeline's face and glomped her, "WELCOME HOME!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Madeline's eyes widened at the thought that she was home and smiled as she hugged Mikey back. "I'm home. Nice hug." She told him as he pulled away from her. "I wouldn't dare." She assured, knowing too well that Cassidy's desserts were to die for.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 pm

"Merry Christmas! Come look at the tree! The fireplace is roaring, too! Hello! How are you? What's your name?" Mikey's blue eyes were practically sparkling as he jabbed his hand to the redheaded woman standing behind Madeline.

"I'm Andrea Sanders, nice to meet you," she laughed softly and shook his hand, "I was surprised to be invited, but the invitation was extended by a Raphael?"

"OH! Oh, right! Raph mentioned that so we set an extra spot for you! Welcome! Come inside I'm sorry!" Mikey got behind them and shoved them inside, closing the door behind them.

"I'd say he's had sugar, but that's just Mikey hyped up on everyone else's cheer," Raph chuckled as he came over from the dining room, "I heard you say you're Andrea? Pleasure. Glad you could come."

"It was either here or being home alone," Andrea nodded her head politely, looking around. The fireplace was crackling and the tree was littered with all sorts of classical and funny ornaments, one of which looked like a stuffed fish toy and Klunk was laying on the rug in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic   tmnt - TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Rae/VC - New Magic
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5