Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YYH AU Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

YYH AU Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:01 am

"I had a feeling that's where you were headed. Just no trouble. I'm a sanctuary, not a war zone," Genkai snorted, "Come on, then, this way is the fastest," she turned and started in one direction, though the brush.

It took several minutes since Kokoro was weight down by Ryo's unconscious body, but they reached the gates where Yukina was waiting. She gasped when she saw them, "Oh, here, give her to me, I can carry her," she assured, running over, her arms stretched out. "We should get you both inside and I'll fix you up!"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 am

"Thank you...um..." Red eyes. Kokoro only knew of very few demons with red eyes. Only three days ago did one walk into her brothel and protected her from her captors. The girl managed to take all of Ryoko's weight with not so much of a stumble. She must be a talented healer or someone who dealt with dead weight a lot if she was able to handle Ryoko. "You don't have to worry about me. All I ask is some food and a warm bath and I'll be set. Ryoko just needs rest and blood. None of us are injured..at least I don't think we are."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:30 am

"Just dirty," she nodded, "I'm Yukina. Don't worry, your friend's in safe hands. I can offer her blood while you get cleaned up," she added before scurrying off.

"I'll show you to the bath," Genkai nodded and motioned for Kokoro to follow her to a two buildings in the back, one for men and one for girls, "There are bathrooms in the Temple but those are only showers and toilets. I assume you wish to soak and cleanse yourself this way. There's quite a wide variety of soaps, shampoos and the like. I have several girls that come by once in a while and they just leave that stuff here."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 pm

"Thank you for your hospitality." Kokoro bowed politely to the temple master. "Do you mind if I ask...what can we do to help earn our keep or at least repay you in some way? I don't mind hard work. I've done it for two years, so I'm no stranger to it." She didn't want the temple keeper to think that she was lazy, or taking advantage of her kindness. Considering that there people who came in and out of the temple, she was sure Yukina would need some help here and there and even if Genkai couldn't think of anything, she was sure Yukina would.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:00 pm

"Cleaning mostly, yard work and such. There are two rooms you're not allowed into unless otherwise specified. Yukina cares for those. Yukina also cooks, so you don't have to worry about that unless there's a crowd. You're water, right? So you can heal?" Genkai asked, looking over her shoulder, "It's not a common occurrence but after a skirmish between the Tribes we get injured up here for Yukina's healing. Having two healers would make it easier on her," she nodded and gathered logs to put in the pit that would heat the water.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Kokoro was a bit pleased that Genkai thought her water abilities were good. Other tribes scoffed that she didn't have her father's fire or her mother's earth abilities. "I can heal." She nodded. "I can take on most of the serious injuries. I'll talk to her and we can figure out how we want to use our healing for people who come here. I'll also talk to Ryo and find out what chores we can and can't do so that it's evenly divided. Thank you again." She motioned to the pit where Genkai had started a fire and was standing up. "I can gather my own water and such for the bath. You needn't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:46 pm

"Alright, I'll leave you to it, then. Join us for lunch when you're done," Genkai nodded and disappeared.

~*~

Ryoko was still making faces at how her mouth felt. It was a cold mint sort of taste with the hot after-burn of spice, and Yukina hadn't given her a choice. Taking advantage of her hunger, Yukina had sliced her wrist open and pressed it to Ryo's lips. She felt immensely better, since blood helped heal her, but the taste was just so...odd.

They were all now in the main room where they were eating, and she and Kokoro had both agreed to do whatever they could to help around the house and earn their keep. "The food's delicious, Yukina," she smiled at the young woman with mint green hair.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:29 pm

"It really is." Kokoro agreed. She never thought she'd eat good food for a long time. It was cooked well to everyone's taste. Some had salty flavors combined with savory, and then there was sweet with a bit of bitterneess to help offset it. The meat was tender and browned, no red in it since it was chicken. The soy sauce wasn't overdone and the broth helped instead of take away. "I don't remember the last time I had food that tasted this wonderful before."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Yukina blushed, "Arigato. My friends just took me shopping yesterday so we have a lot of food. There's a vegetable garden outside that I take care of along with one of the regulars, but I was out of main dishes like chicken and fish and steak."

"Steak? You have steak?" Ryo perked.

"Oh, yes I do. I suppose I could make that for you if you don't want to drink. Genkai's student needs it raw, too, even though he's taken to hunting since the wild boar and deer around here are a bit overpopulated."

"Oh, I could do that, too. I'd be more comfortable hunting and drinking animals than any of you, so I don't need the steak," Ryo shook her head.

"Alright, if you're sure," Yukina nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:55 pm

"How many people on average show up injured here, Yukina?" Kokoro asked, mentally making a list already about who was in the temple. Already there was one student. She didn't an roll-list or anything of the sort, but having an idea of how many people came injured and how bad their injuries were would help her a lot in figuring out who took the worst of it and who could take the least. That way their powers would be easily distributed.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:03 pm

"Oh...there's the normal four or five," Yukina tapped her chin, thoughtful, "But we've gotten as many as ten injured before. That was awful. I slept for two whole days afterwards."

The normal four or five, so they had at least four regulars who came and went often, "How long has it been since something like that happened?"

"Oh...I'd say two months," Yukina sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:31 pm

"That's good." Kokoro said, "So I'll take on the major injuries and some minor and you can take on the majority of the minor with some major if I'm too busy or if we need to tag team. Now, what about cleaning? I know you take care of the temple, so I'm sure you have specific ways you want things done."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:45 pm

"Whatever works," Yukina nodded, "There's always something to do around here. Don't touch the gardens, though, until you get permission from their owner. I don't know when he'll be over, he is a bit busy this week. Probably won't be until the weekend. For now leave that to me."

Ryo listened to the two make more plans, Yukina skirting around who they really were or who things belonged to, and as soon as Genkai finished she left, letting Yukina deal with things. Soon, they were all up, grabbing rags, spray bottles, and brooms.

~*~

The days passed, and no one really showed up, just civilians but no one important. It wasn't until Friday when the first visitor came by. Ryo was outside, wiping her forehead of sweat since the sun was high and while she was under the shelter of the porch, it still got to her. She saw him wander through the gates and nearly dropped her broom. Yusuke's hands were in his pockets and his shoulders were haunches like he was expecting something. Sure enough...Genkai came out of the Dojo across the courtyard and in a flash he was blocking her kick to the head.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL WEEK?! SLACKING OFF LIKE USUAL I SEE!" Genkai snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:25 pm

"OI!" Yusuke shouted back at the old lady. "IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I WAS AT A WEDDING SO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID OLD HAG!!!!!" Genkai didn't like that because the moment he let his guard down, she sent him flying across the courtyard. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! I'M HERE NOW AIN'T I?!"

He didn't even see, nor notice that there was someone else by the temple, his sole focus was on his mentor at the moment. Waiting for her to strike again if the whimsy suited her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Ryo couldn't help but giggle at the scene, finding it hysterical. The new sound caught his attention, however, and he looked up at her. She brought the broom closer to hr in an absolutely pathetic attempt to hide, her cheeks darkening at his wide-eyed slack-jawed shock.

"I WANT YOU OUT TRAINING AT THE MOUNTAIN, DIMWIT!" Genkai's shout broke them out of their reverie, "AND DON'T YOU COME BACK UNTIL LUNCH UNLESS YOU BREAK A BONE." She huffed and made her way past him onto the porch, "As soon as you're done sweeping the porches you're free to do as you please, Ryoko."

"Okay!" Ryo squeaked, blushing harder.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Yusuke groaned as he watched Genkai leave, sticking his tongue at her back. He looked back at Ryo. She looked a lot like Flora from the brothel, but...could that really be her? He was used to being blunt and honest and to the point, but even he was pretty sure how insulting it was for her to be thought of a brothel whore.

"You're name's Ryo?" He asked, walking over towards the porch. "That's a nice name. I'm Yusuke Urameshi..." He trailed off, "But I get the feeling you already knew that. Are you from one of the nearby villages?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:11 pm

"We...We've m-met..." Ryo shifted nervously, "Friday. I'm Flora." She started sweeping again, "G-Genkai's going to be mad at you if you don't do as your told. While amusing, I don't think you want her to break through the wall to chase you off," she smiled shyly, "Don't break a bone to come back early just to talk to me again. She said I'm free when I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:44 pm

So he did know her after all. He gave a grin, "Glad to see you got out of the brothel. I'll see you during lunch then." He told her. "If you don't come by the mountain early." He waved and started to jog his way up there. She was here! That was...it was a crazy thought. He thought the money he dropped would be enough to pay off whatever debt she owed. That was fantastic! It was great! He was happy for her, really! He was glad that Genkai took her in as well.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Ryo was giddy and her improved mood helped her finish her chore faster. Putting the broom away, she ran to find Kokoro who was washing the windows, "Koko-chan! Koko-chan, you won't believe it! Yusuke's here! He's Genkai's student! I can't believe I forgot about it!" she was bouncing excitedly, "Genkai freed me from my other chores for the day. Yusuke's up training at the mountain. Should I go?!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Kokoro placed the rag in the bucket and grinned at her. "Yusuke's here huh? So that means that Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara come here often too. OH I wonder if we'll get to meet Kuwabara's wife! Oh...wait...that'll be a bit awkward wouldn't it?" She sat back on to her hands and teasingly nudged Ryoko's ankle with her foot. "Don't know why you're asking me. You should definitely go. You were going to go up there without my advice anyway, weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:07 am

"I might've, but I still wanted to tell you," Ryo grinned, "I'll see you later, then! I'm going to change into something more suitable for training, first," she hugged her tightly before scurrying off.

Yukina rounded the corner as Ryo ran past and she smiled softly at her enthusiasm before looking at Kokoro, "So, you already knew them? Sorry for being so vague. They do have lots of enemies, especially after Yusuke became King."

~*~

Dressed now in a simple blue tank top and blue denim capri, Ryo's hair was in a quick braid and draped over her shoulder. She had no idea where he could be, but she followed is scent. His blood pumped from training and is sweat caught on the wind.

"SHOTGUN!"

Ryo jumped at the shout but grinned, recognizing his voice and ran towards it. Stopping while she was still in the bushes, she climbed up into a tree to get a better look. He'd taken off his shirt and she blushed at this. No wonder his scent was so strong. She waited until he turned his back to her before jumping down at him, "You're mine!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:19 pm

"Understandable." Kokoro said easily as she leaned back into a proper position so that she could continue washing the windows. "Don't worry about you being vague. Besides, I'm sure they were pretty vague about where they were Friday night, so...everyone's secret is pretty much safe." She stopped for a moment and looked at Yukina. "If anything, those boys should be thanking you really."
~+~
Yusuke let out a surprised yelp as he felt someone knock into him. He looked over his shoulder and grinned at Ryoko. "Hey." He greeted. "I knew you'd show up sometime. I hope you didn't rush through your chore just to come up here. Genkai can get a little picky about how clean everything is." He teased her lightly. He blushed a bit as he felt her breasts press against his back. Oh wow.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:53 pm

"Me? Why?" Yukina blinked at her curiously, bending down to change the bucket to give her a fresh bucket of water, "I'm not here for refuge or anything like you and Ryo. I left the Ice Maiden Glacier when I was...five and never looked back. I was held captive when I turned ten until I was fifteen and the guys saved me. I traveled for a few months then came back during the Dark Tournament. I didn't leave after that."

~*~

Ryo climbed off of him and grinned as she bounced, "No, not at all, though I did rush a little putting on my clothes and braiding my hair. I'm really fast, though, so no biggy," she shrugged, "Can I train with you?! I know how to fight, though I'm not refined or anything like Genkai would be. My father taught me before..." she trailed off and shrugged, "Are you going to tell your friends we're here? Kokoro is the one who convinced me to leave and run away." Surprised crossed his face and she bit her lip. Oh no...did she say something she wasn't supposed to?
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:16 pm

"You value people's privacy. You value that they need protection and that if you wanted to, you could sell them out. They should be thanking you for keeping them safe for all these years, even if they don't know it. Also, you do heal them at times, so I'm sure they doubly are in your debt." Kokoro explained as she folded her legs a bit and decided to move to a different window to start working on that. "Though I'm supposing that you're doing that to pay back your own debt for them freeing you from captivity. It's nice here, and peaceful. Though I wouldn't really call us refugees. Well, I wouldn't call me a refugee. Just someone whose being irresponsible. Ryo's the refugee I suppose."
~+~
"Your friend is Kokoro. We're talking about Princess Kokoro? Kurama told me about her. So that's why the tribes are getting all up and arms about. I mean, I knew Lucifer was having a hard time trying to calm down the neighboring tribes, especially since his brother's starting to accuse Lucifer of being a horrible father."

He shook his head a bit. "As long as she stays here, I guess she's fine. She was in the brothel though? That was who Hiei somewhat hooked up with? Fucking hell." He rubbed the back of his neck. "You sure you want to spar with me? I mean...I can teach you some more tricks and things, but I'm not the greatest teacher in the world. I'll have to see what you can do first and all."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:29 pm

"I think protecting their lives by keeping their secrets and healing them is my payment for them saving me," Yukina nodded, "Though there's also Touya, who's the fifth I mentioned. I don't owe him any sort of debt. He comes and goes. He still takes shinobi jobs even though he's free to say no. I believe that's more because he doesn't...really know any other way of life. I believe he works for your father now instead of being a ninja-for-hire."

~*~

"Of course!" Ryo nodded eagerly, "I can use Shadow and Air for my abilities, but my father was a human so he couldn't really teach me how to use them properly. We could just stick with hand-to-hand if you'd like instead, until we get used to each other!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Dream
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: