Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:00 am

Kerica groaned as she lifted her head from her arms and rubbed her face, feeling the tear stains. Her vision lagged when she turned her head and she wrinkled her nose before realizing she hadn't capped the lid to the whiskey. She did so and got up, swaying just a bit and she got some water. While she did so, she noticed it was dark, and groaned. The others were going to be so upset. Oh well, she had a mission to accomplish, anyway. As she stood by the sink with her glass, she didn't see anything...except shadows. Moving shadows.

Feeling suspicious, she quickly finished her glass and headed outside, glad she was wearing a deep green tank top and a simple pair of dark blue jeans. Making her way across the yard as quickly as her sloshed brain would allow, she took a deep breath and opened the door just a bit, hearing several voices.

"We know you know what happened," said one snarky boy who was at least six feet tall to Jake's 5ft 8. All the other boys were tall, too, and one was beefy while the other one was a little chubbier. The one who was talking seemed to be the leader, "We saw you talking to that chick earlier. You think she can help you?"

"I know she can help me! She could kick all your asses!" Jake said toughly.

"She isn't even here, so you're out of luck," spoke the beefy one, "We're going to do to you what we did to the manager."

Kerica felt her stomach turn and she moved around to the back as she heard the first punch get swung. Who threw it she didn't know, but she had to get to higher ground. She also took out her phone and called Amalia. The moment she picked up and said 'hello' she gave orders, "Get the boys together and get your asses over here. I need gasoline and salt. I can't get to my car. I know where the vengeful spirit is." Then she hung up and put her phone back in her pack.

Climbing up the latter to the window in the back to the top floor that wrapped around the inside and created a sort of balcony, she walked along the path, ducked down and tip-towing. She saw the spirit appear behind one of the boys and start strangling him from behind. The other farmhands freaked out, but then Jake threw another punch which started it all over again. One tried to get rid of the spirit but their punch went right through it.

Kerica dropped down on top of the tall one with both feet to his back and shoulders, driving him to face plant the ground. Then she jumped up and shouted, "Turn around!" to the chubby boy who had the spirit. He fought to do so, and she hiked her body up into a jump-kick, sending her foot through the ghost and the iron chain around her boot dispersed it. At the same time, she knocked the boy forward and caused him to stumble. Dropping down she swiped her leg under him just as the previous boy through a punch, causing him to trip over himself and they landed on top of each other. Jake was struggling with the beefy guy, so she ran over behind him and whammed a low kick into the back of his knee, causing him to cry out in shock and then whip around to face her.

~*~

“Sam! Will you /please/ stop pacing? Amalia even got a call from her around five. Calm the fuck down, you’re making /me/ anxious!” Dean snapped at his brother once ten o’clock rolled around.

Sam let out a soft huff through his nose, a pout forming on his face before turning to his brother. "Sorry... I can't help it." He said, scratching his neck before tapping his foot rapidly. He didn't understand why he was feeling so antsy; it had gotten much worse as the day went on.

There was a knock on the door, and Dean opened it, furrowing his brows at Amalia, "What's going on?"

"I just got a call from Kerica to head over to the farm with gasoline and salt, she knows where the vengeful spirit is but she can't get to her car to get her supplies. She was whispering, so I think she's in trouble," Amalia panted lightly, having run from her room which was down the hall.

Sam's eyes grew wide as Amalia explained what was going on. He knew something was up, he just /knew/ it! His jaw clenched slightly before his hand ran over his face, his heart pounding painfully against her chest. "We have to go to her. Now."

Dean pulled his keys from his picket, "Then what are we standing around here for?!" he watched as Sam bolted down the hallway, his hair flying behind him and he looked at Amalia, flourishing his hand in front of him for her to go first.

~*~

The fight went on for at least five more minutes, and Kerica's tipsy brain got her a few punches, scrapes and she was damn sure she was going to be bruised tomorrow.

Soon, though, she smelled smoke.

Kerica whipped around and she saw the hey stack in the back flaring up like a fuse on a firework and Dean and Amalia each had a can of the required elements in their hands. Turning around again, she saw Sam throwing a very angry, hard punch at the tallest boy who was coming at her from behind, "Sam! About time you guys got here!"

Sam let out a deep breath as he wiped his face with his knuckles, looking over at the brunette with soft eyes. "You're hurt..." He observed, seeing the bruises and scrapes on her face and hands. Worry crossed his features before he tried to take a step forward.

"Can it wait?" Kerica asked as she watched Dean threw the gasoline can at the buff guy's head, punching him in the face when he turned around. She went over to Jake and helped him stand up when he got knocked down. Dean whipped out some rope and started hog-tying his opponent before he had time to blink. Fighting vampires and other speedy monsters made one really fast, Kerica imagined. Sam caught the fist of the tall farmhand and twisted it, causing him to cry out. "Amalia! Hurry out to the car and call the cops!" She shouted over the roar of the fire that started overtaking the barn, "C'mon, boys, we have to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Amalia nodded eagerly at Kerica's words before she dashed back to the Impala, grabbing her cell phone and dialed 911, placing the phone by her ear. Sam let go of the man's fist once he crumbled to the ground, rushing back to the cars with Dean. Once Sam reached Kerica's mustang, he took a quick deep breath and faced her. "Hey..." He managed to let out before continuing. "Can we talk..? Please?"

"My car," Kerica motioned for him to follow her and Amalia nodded, closing the door she'd been holding open and Dean zoomed off. Reaching her mustang she hopped in the passanger's seat and grabbed her keys from her pack, tossing them to Sam, "Just drive."

Sam caught her keys in his hands and looked at her before climbing into the driver's side, putting the keys in the ignition and started the engine. He put on his seat belt and began to drive after Dean and Amalia, eyes focused on the road. He felt his words get caught in his throat, feeling incredibly hesitant before he finally gathered the nerve to say something. "Kerica... I want to apologize," He started, glancing at her from the corner of his eye before looking back at the road. "I shouldn't have said those things back at the lake... But there was a reason I said it."

"I feel upset about it, still, but considering I drank earlier I'm a little more compliant," Kerica made a face of exasperation, "I'm going to say this - and don't give me the shit about 'life isn't fair because /I know that/ - I just feel like that was incredibly rude and unjust of you, Sam. You agreed to let us come in the first place, not that that would've stopped me anyway. In which case I wouldn't have gotten so upset because you would've been in the right. In this case you really weren't. I know what I'm doing. I can protect myself. I /have/ protected myself for years. You said that in a way that made me feel like my knowledge and personal experience in the field meant jack shit. 'Everyone dies around us'. What is your fucking point, exactly? That's the /job/ and that's why most Hunters are fucking alcoholics! If you're so bloody concerned, then stay by my side to make sure nothing happens to me, instead of pushing me away and /making/ something happen to me because I got careless from being upset."

She touched a cut on her cheek she'd gotten from a punch, "If you guys hadn't jumped in I'm pretty sure those assholes would've gotten me. I was - still am - drunk, reckless and wasn't thinking straight."

Sam listened carefully to what she had to say, letting her rant. He felt his heart ache with guilt all over again, and he looked down briefly before looking at Kerica. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean..." He trailed off, a sigh leaving his lips before his clenched his jaw. He didn't want it to come to this... He didn't want to mention anything about his past, but he wanted her to understand him. To accept him... "I didn't want to have to say this but... When I was just a baby, my uh... My mother was murdered. By a yellow eyed demon named Azazel." He paused briefly, inhaling deeply before speaking again, describing the details of his past in the best way he could.

By the time he was done, they'd been sitting in her car in the parking lot of the motel for quite a while. Amalia and Dean had long since gone inside. There were obvious points where he left out information, but she didn't press. She was just...happy, he was sharing this information with her. They'd been through a lot, Sam and Dean. "To...be perfectly honest I'm shocked you told me even half of that. I mean... fighting Lucifer and Michael and shit? The /four horsemen/? If I hadn't known about the Apocalypse I would call you crazy. But...I believe you. You /used/ to have demon blood but you were cured when you came out of Hell, you were /soulless/ for a year...and you're friends with an angel named Castiel? Like...an actual /angel/! Hell, if I wasn't so smashed I'd be asking you more questions, but I just have an open mind and I'm able to follow this fairly well. I believed in angels before, but...damn," she motioned to the keys he had in the ignition, where a pewter guardian angel key chain was, a short version of the Guardian Angel prayer on the back.

She whispered the prayer, "Angel of God, my guardian, be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide me." Kerica sighed and ran her hand through her hair, "All my life I've felt...protected? Though recently...within the last couple months, I've felt the loss of that presence. Do you think it had anything to do with the Angels falling from Heaven like you mentioned towards the end?"

Sam watched her reactions and listened to her words carefully, his entire face and body eventually relaxing. She believed him... That fact made him feel like a large weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and a small crease of a smile creased his lips. As she spoke up again, that smile faded slightly and a small breath left through his nose, nodding once hesitantly. "I think so... It's possible." He said.

"Let me guess, don't tell Dean that?" Kerica asked lopsidedly, "With his whole 'Angels are dicks' thing?" She reached over for the keys and put them back on her pack, then got out, waiting for him to follow.

Sam chuckled softly at her words, getting out of the car and shutting the door. "Something like that, yeah." He said, walking over once he saw her stumble a little. He helped her stand up straight once more before letting her go. "If you need help, let me know. I can take you to your room if that's all right."

"I'm sure Amalia is hanging out with Dean..." Kerica hesitated a bit before she looked up at him, "I'm not so bad I need to be carried...but if you're okay with supporting me, then...yeah. You could patch me up, too. Shocked I don't have any broken ribs or anything, but I'm sure I have bruises on my stomach and back. That ghost was just as much of a bitch as the farmhands. I'm glad I have the chains on my boots."

Sam nodded in understanding while he helped her stay upright with his arm around her shoulders, walking with her to her room. Once they reached the door, she unlocked it. The younger Winchester guided her to the bed and once she sat down, he felt his face heat up before turning around. "You can uh... You can take off your shirt. I know I'm patching you up but..." He inhaled deeply, scratching his neck awkwardly. "I won't look... Just let me know when you're ready."

"Sam, just relax, okay? You saw me in a swimsuit, what's so different about a bra?" Kerica asked bluntly, pulling her shirt up with a hiss and pained groan, "Ow, ow..." she winced and tossed the bloodied shirt to the side to be washed later, "I put my medical supplies in the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:58 am

Sam shrugged his shoulders and nodded to himself, knowing that she had made good point. However, worry crossed his features as he turned around instantly as he heard her hiss in pain. Seeing the blood on her shirt made his blood boil with anger towards the ranch hands, but mainly towards himself as well... If it weren't for his stupidity, she wouldn't have been so upset. She wouldn't have gotten hurt like this. He nodded despite his pained expression and rushed to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit, walking back to her and sat beside her. He clenched his jaw at the sight of her injuries, his heart aching. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered hoarsely before tending to her wounds.

"I want to duck out of town tomorrow, and I'll rest at the next motel," Kerica winced and gritted her teeth as he used peroxide and rubbing alcohol to clean some wounds before he could bandage them, "I don't want them to track us. Honestly I'd wish we left tonight." She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, too, Sam. I should've stayed and talked it out like an adult instead of throwing a fit and ignoring you like I was twelve, not twenty-two. I swear I'm shocked you didn't call me a child, or Dean."

Sam shook his head, being extremely careful and delicate as he bandaged her wounds. "You have nothing to be sorry about... I was being unreasonable, and selfish." He said, then looked up at her briefly with a tilt of his head. 'That's right...' He thought. He remembered that she mentioned her age the day he met her. He looked down slightly as he continued to tend to her injuries, a small snort leaving him. "Come to think of it... I don't think I ever told you my age, did I?" He asked.

"No, not really, though you do look older twenties, very early thirties," Kerica commented, "Your bodacious hair makes you look young and cute even though your scruff is ragged," she giggled.

Sam's face grew red ever so slightly at her words about his hair, scratching his neck before a small tug of a smile formed against the corners of his lips. "I'm 33..." He said somewhat hesitantly.

Kerica's stomach dropped, "Even more of a reason you should've thought me a child," she sighed, "What's your brother, then? On the downhill slide to 40?" Why would an older guy think of her as anything but a kid? Was that why Sam also said what he did, since she's so young? "Nine-10 year difference, give or take. I'm turning 23 in October."

Sam's gaze turned soft instantly at her grim expression, looking down briefly before looking back at her. "Dean's 36, actually. Though, I'm surprised he hasn't told Amalia yet." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. He tried not to let the age difference between them get to him, so he pushed the fact that they were nine years apart in the back of his mind. "That's not bad at all." He tried to reassure her.

"You don't think so?" Kerica asked, turning to look back at him curiously, hopefully, "If it...doesn't bother you, then it doesn't bother me," she told him softly, her cheeks tinting pink. "You really are...sweet, Sam."

Sam's smile was soft and gentle, a hand reaching out to touch her face. His eyes bored into her own, his thumb caressing her cheek sweetly before he slowly leaned in, his gaze never leaving hers. Their lips were mere inches from touching now, only for him to hesitate ever so slightly. He watched her carefully, as if making sure she wouldn't react badly. Before she could utter a single word, his lips pressed against hers tenderly, eyes drifting closed. He let it linger for a moment, waiting for her to respond.

When Sam leaned in, Kerica's heart nearly jumped out her chest. To feel his mouth just barely touching hers, his breath coating her lips, her stomach did flip-flops. The first kiss hadn't really...been a kiss, honestly. This though...there wasn't an icky marsh or gross bodies. It was just them...in her room. Then he actually kissed her...and she returned it eagerly.

The fact that she returned his kiss made a heavy weight lift from Sam's shoulders, and it put his heart at ease. Both hands held her face as their lips brushed against one another, soft and sweet while slowly growing in intensity. One of his hands slowly slid down and held her hip, trying to draw her closer to his frame, only to hear her hiss in pain and pulled away from the kiss with a look of worry and apology on his face.

"Yeah...um...so that's /not/ going to be a thing...at least for a little while," Kerica bit her lip, looking disappointed and maybe even a little sultry, "I'm sorry...I'd love to totally keep going, but...I'm going to definitely heal for a few days." She shifted back away from him and stood up, "I hope you realize...now you more or less gave me permission, I'm going to take full advantage of it?" she smirked.

"Sorry..." He apologized, disappointed himself before a nod of understanding was aimed at her. Standing up as well, a smirk of his own creased his lips at her words, chuckling softly before kissing the top of her head. "I know... And I'm looking forward to it." He said.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 am

Sisseton, South Dakota

Two days had passed, and Amalia had begun to notice that Kerica was much more upbeat and happy. She noticed the same slight change in Sam as well, and in the back of her mind, she knew that something happened between them. She never had the chance to ask Kerica what exactly happened. Until now. While seated on her bed in their hotel room, the redhead turned to the brunette with a smirk lighting up her face. "So..." She started, her voice teasing and playful. "I couldn't help but notice that you and Sam are a lot... /closer/." Her smile grew into a wide grin, giggling to herself. "I'm guessing you two worked things out?"

Kerica nodded with a giggle of her won, rolling over onto her stomach and whimpering a bit before squishing her pillow beneath her, "We kissed, though I kinda hurt, like, everywhere, so it was really brief. When I feel better and not like I'm going to fall apart, I'm /definitely/ initiating the next one," she gave her a thumbs-up. Before they'd left Marshal to come here, Jake had caught them and given her the remainder of her whiskey and a formal apology as well as wishes to get well. Thank god it didn't take much to get her hammered, and she barely remembered arriving and Sam carrying her to the bed she was currently laying on.

Amalia's eyes grew wide and bright, her jaw slowly dropping. "Wait, what?" She blurted out, quickly crawling off her bed and sat on her knees and leaned against the edge of Kerica's bed. "You /kissed/?! When?! Was there tongue?" She asked, placing her hands together with a bright grin on her face.

"Ah...man I wish there had been, but no," Kerica laughed, wincing as her everything hurt, but grinning anyway, "It was right after the whole burning barn incident, and we'd stayed in my car for a long time instead of following you guys. He told me about his past and stuff, and then once he helped me back to the hotel room he helped patch me up a bit. He got all flustered because I was only in my bra, but I told him to suck it up since a swimsuit isn't much difference and I was too drunk to care anyway." She shook her head, "Then we talked about the age gap between us, and...we had a mutual agreement that we didn't care...and...yeah," she blushed darkly.

Amalia let out a small squeak of joy as she covered her mouth, listening to Kerica's story. "I'm so happy for you!" She giggled, her hand gently resting on the brunette's. She didn't know what else to say, she was so overwhelmed with joy for her friend.

"Don't get too excited for me. Nothing's official or anything. Not even a 'simplicity' thing like you and Dean," Kerica pointed out, "I think right now it's that we just...acknowledged we have an attraction for one another."

She couldn't help but pout a little at her statement, yet she nodded in understanding. "I hope things turn out in your favor. I really do." She smiled, squeezing her hand gently.

Kerica nodded, "I do, too." She smiled and shifted again, "So, are you going to meet with Dean and see if you can figure out that Lady in White?"

Amalia nodded in response, her smile fading into a thin line across her face. "Yeah... I've done some research, but I haven't gotten any leads just yet." She said, looking down at the floor briefly.

"Well, compile your ideas and findings with Dean, bounce ideas off of each other. I'm certainly not going anywhere. Go ahead and take my laptop with you if you want," Kerica offered, "Just don't get food on it, knowing Dean he's going to want to go eat somewhere."

A smile creased the redhead's lips once more and she nodded once. "Okay.. Thank you; I'll be careful with it, I promise." She said sincerely, patting her friend's hand before standing straight on her feet and grabbed her laptop. Amalia took a deep breath and released it slowly, giving Kerica a reassuring smile before walking out of the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:32 am

~*~

"So, is there anyone you think this Lady in White might be?" Dean asked as he took a large chomp out of his burger, looking at Amalia who was on Kerica's HP laptop, "It sheemsh to be freakin' teh lochals out," he mumbled around his food.

Amalia was typing away at the keyboard, eyes glancing up at him briefly before looking back at the screen in front of her. "I honestly have no idea... I'm searching for any deaths that occurred near the forest, and so far, nothing." She said, biting her lip before she something popped up in her mind. "Wait..." She mumbled to herself, her fingers furiously typing away before she stopped, her hazel eyes widening. "Oh my god..." The red head head read the article she found carefully, her hand slowly lifting up to cover her mouth. "Dean... I think I found it." She said, turning the laptop to him so he could see what she found. "According to what it says, a young woman was found dead in the river of Sico Forest, bruises covering her from head to toe." She paused for a moment, swallowing hard.

"Sica Hollow? Isn't that the haunted forest that like, no one goes into?" Dean raised an eyebrow, "What else does it say about the woman or are we going to have to go to the police station?"

Amalia nodded in response to his question, turning the laptop screen back to facing her and looked through it once more before shaking her head. "From the looks of it, the full report wasn't released since the suspects weren't found. I think we may have to go to the police station." She said.

"Let's break out our ID's then," Dean nodded, taking another bite of his burger and then a drink, "We'll get to the bottom of this before anyone else gets hurt," he nodded firmly, "Buuuut after I finish eating."

~*~

Once Amalia and Dean hopped out of the impala, the red head took a deep breath and released it slowly before walking beside the older Winchester and into the police station. Before she even had the chance to think about pulling out her fake ID, a familiar face caught her eye and she immediately froze in place, her heart suddenly thumping rapidly against her chest. "No... way."

Looking up at the sound of footsteps and a voice, a young man maybe only a year or two older than Amalia with black hair looked up. Dark blue eyes blinking in surprise, he gasped when he registered who it was. "/Amalia/?!" he immediately put down the paper he had in his hands and jumped up, "Oh my god! I thought I'd never see you again!" he was in front of her in no time flat and pulling her into a hug and he picked her up, spinning her around.

"Eep!" Amalia squeaked as he held her in his arms, a small laugh leaving her lips as he spun her around before she was back on her feet. Fixing her hair a little, her face heated up and grew bright red, a shy smile creasing her lips. "It's good to see you again, Oliver." She said.

Oliver could feel the man with Amalia prickling, but he completely ignored him, "You've /definitely/ filled out," he winked, "Last I saw you, you were only a scrawny Sophomore. How's life been treating you? What brings you all the way out here?"

Who in the /Hell/ was this guy?! Dean ground his teeth together, trying to keep it together and focused on making sure his eyes didn't shift to black. Oh man, he wanted to rip him apart for even /touching/ Amalia, but he was a respectable police officer, and an old friend of her's. Yeah. He just had to take deep breaths and stay calm.

Her eyes grew wide and her face turned completely red at his comment, eyes darting around before she pushed some hair away from her face. "W-Well, I uh..." She stuttered before she broke into a nervous laugh. Clearing her throat, she smiled up at him. "Life... Life is okay, so far." She said, then proceeded to answer his upcoming question. "I'm actually here on business."

"You're as red as your hair, girly," Oliver teased, "Am I making you embarrassed?"

"Obviously," Dean finally grumbled, "/Business/, sir, let's focus on it. You're still on the clock, aren't you?"

Oliver finally spared him a look, "What /kind/ of business?" he asked, voice cool and unimpressed.

Dean flipped out his FBI badge and shoved it in his face, "We're investigating the murder of the woman found in the river of Sica Hallow a couple months ago."

"What's that have to do with anything?" Oliver took the badge with a snap and studied it, "/Bastion/? Who has the name /Bastion/ these days unless you're named after that kid from Never-Ending Story?"

'My life is a never-ending story, I swear to god,' Dean through offhandedly and snatched the ID back with a growl, "That's /Mr. Finel/ to you, boy, and we think her death is the reason for the Lady in White sightings and other disappearances. Are you going to show us the records of the woman or even the list of suspects, or do I have to bring your superior officer into this?"

Oliver just sneered at him, "I don't have the authority to show you those files, in any case."

Amalia instantly looked back and forth between the two of them with panicked eyes, the tension in the air thick and heavy. 'Oh, god...' She thought, nervous as hell. Watching them bicker, she began to feel anxious before she heard Oliver speak, turning to him. The glares the two men shot at each other made her shrink back, but she clenched her fists and stepped in between them, a serious look on her face that was directed at both men. "I suggest you both cool your heads and focus. We're not here to fight." She hissed.

"We both want the same thing, correct? We want to solve this case and bring these bastards that hurt the woman to justice. Am I wrong?" She asked, her voice stern as she glanced at Oliver whose face relaxed slightly. She could still feel the tension from Dean, and took his hand in hers tenderly, without the officer noticing. "I need to speak with my partner, alone. Please, excuse us." She smiled at Oliver before dragging Dean outside of the station.

Dean let go of her hand in favor of running both hands through his hair and pacing a little, heart pounding and he tried to calm down, "Talk about being unprofessional," he muttered to himself. Why did he get so angry?! This was so not like him, and he needed to get his ass in gear. "That was stupid. Who is he to you, though, Amalia?" he tuned to her, "Please explain all of this to me."

Amalia sighed deeply and turned to Dean with soft eyes. "You want the truth...?" She asked, hesitation in her voice before she relaxed every muscle in her body. "Oliver is a childhood friend of mine... We went to school together." She started, then looked down with a small tint of pink on her face. "He was also my very first crush."

She sighed again, seeing the surprised look on his face. "And fyi... those feelings have passed a long time ago." She gave him a tender smile, in hopes of reassuring him. "Besides... I have my eyes on someone else."

Hearing her say she was interested in someone else, he felt better. Dean groaned anyway, though, as a thought struck him, "This means you're going to have to flirt back with him to get what we want. I really don't want to go to his superior officer. We'll get jailed for fraud if they look too closely at my ID. You can't really play as an FBI now that he knows who you are. We're just going to be contacts, then, from your mom."

Amalia nodded in understanding, a reassuring smile creasing her lips. "I'll handle it. Knowing Oliver, he'll think he'll receive a date as a trade for giving us the information we need." She snickered, rolling her eyes at the thought. "However..." She paused, walking over and held his hand in a sweet manner. "Don't forget, I'm /your/ girlfriend, Dean... Not his. I know this relationship is for just for simplicity reasons... And no matter how much it hurts thinking that... I don't care. The thought of being your girl... It makes me happy beyond belief." She whispered loud enough for him to hear and no one else, admitting her feelings with a smile. "Stay here... I got this." Squeezing his hand before letting go, she looked ahead and walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Oliver arched a brow when Amalia came back alone, "He's kind of an asshole. Why are you hanging with him? You have better taste than that."

A small giggle left Amalia's lips before shaking her head, a smile aimed at him. "He's just very protective, is all. Besides, he's watching over me for my mother's sake. I guess you can say he's like a bodyguard." She said, her smile growing slightly. "So... About that case." She added, changing the subject.

"What's the FBI want with this Lady in White business? Do you guys actually believe the silly superstition about the Hallow?" Oliver frowned and he went to lean against his desk.

She could feel her confidence waver, but she kept her brave face on and her smile remained. "Actually, no." She lied, but it sounded rather convincing as she saw the look on his face. Her smile broadened. "The story about Sica Hallow is exactly that; a story. Nothing more, nothing less. What we're interested in is finding the person who killed the girl found there." She explained. It was then that her charm kicked in, and her hand barely brushed against his, moving closer. "We lack evidence on finding the culprit, so that's why we need the files. You don't want to get in the way of our work, do you?" She asked, her voice low yet flirtatious.

Oliver's eyelids lowered just a bit and he smirked, "Why would I ever want to get in your way, Amalia?" He placed his hand on her hip and he moved them around so he could go back behind his desk, but it was definitely a flirtatious touch. Checking the cameras, he pressed a button before sliding back out and grabbed some keys, "We have ten minutes to get you that file. Follow me." He hurried down the hall, checking this way and that to make sure no one saw them. "Before you ask, yes I did just put the cameras on a loop. It gets boring here, so I like to entertain myself. I'm by no means a hacker, but the systems are really easy to get into."

With a nod, Amalia followed after him, a smirk creasing her lips. "Impressive." She giggled. Once they reached their destination, the redhead looked around cautiously before she was given the files, her smile returning as she looked up at him. "Thank you, Oliver." She spoke sweetly, following him out of the halls discretely before nearing the entrance of the building. "We'll return the files once we find the culprit. You'll be the first to know when that happens." She promised.

"Definitely keep me posted," he slipped a paper into her back pocket and winked, "It really has been nice seeing you again. I was kinda sad that I moved before I could take you out to prom. I hope whoever your date was for it sufficed, though."

Amalia's face turned to a bright shade of pink, nodding once with a smile. "You too." She said, patting his arm before walking out of the building and towards the impatient Dean with the file in her hands. She smirked playfully and tapped his shoulder with her finger, catching his attention.

Dean whipped around and he relaxed fully when he saw her, and brightened when she held up the file, "Fantastic! Way to go, Amalia," he praised and Reached for it only to slide his hand behind her neck and tug her forward, leaning down and he pressed his lips to hers. Her squeak of surprise only spurred him on and he kissed her deeper, feeling possessive and like he had to claim her, even if it was a little bit. He hoped /Oliver/ was watching, but he didn't care to look. Her comment about being hurt that it was for simplicity reasons made him feel like an asshole, and he wanted to make it up to her.

Amalia's body tensed up a little as she felt his lips against her own, only to find herself relaxing and returning his kiss almost instantly. Her hazel eyes drifted closed and she stood on her tip toes ever so slightly, a hand reaching up to touch his face. Her entire body felt as if it was on fire, and the kiss became a bit more intense with every brush and caress of their lips.

If this were any other person, any other time, he would already be driving back to her place or the hotel in order to ravage her. As it was, Dean reluctantly pulled away from her succulent lips and he held up the paper he'd found in her pocket between his index and middle fingers, "He gave you his /number/?" he asked in a low rumble with a raised eyebrow.

"He did /what/?" She said, genuinely surprised as she saw the paper in between his fingers. She blinked a few times as she gently took the paper from him, reading it before she growled herself. She didn't even /notice/ that Oliver crept his hand into her pocket, in all honesty. A smirk creased her lips before she proceeded to rip the small paper into small pieces.

"He was probably hoping you'd see it when you changed or something," Dean rolled his eyes and he patted her head a bit before he slid his hand around her shoulders and led her back to his Impala, "Let's look at those file back at the hotel."

Amalia nodded once and walked beside him with her free arm around his waist. She could still feel the sensation of his lips against hers, and it made her heart pound rapidly against her chest. A smile crept against her lips, secretly enjoying that spontaneous side she saw in him.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:15 pm

"It looks like they have quite a few suspects, but no one had any evidence to convict them. I think we should start by going down the list. If they don't have anything, they can point us to those who do. The guilt has probably festered enough, and the fear because of the sightings," Dean concluded, though he felt a little sick to his stomach, "Raped and beaten. No wonder this woman is vengeful."

Dean scratched his head, "Women in White are usually women who commit suicide after murdering their children or husband. There's gotta be another reason behind this. The people who have been disappearing are probably unfaithful men, so at least that's the same. Her spirit seems to be stuck at Sica Hallow. It wouldn't matter if we salted and burned the bones, though I can tell Sam to go do that anyway for good measure."

Amalia sat there in silence as Dean came to this conclusion, her hands laced together and pressed against her mouth in disgust. She felt terrible for the woman, having to die in such a brutal manner. "It makes me sick..." She blurted out her thoughts, lowering her hands onto her lap and looked up at Dean. "I don't blame the poor woman for being angry. I would feel the same if I was in her position. But..." She trailed off, sighing deeply and running a hand through her hair. "I'll do some research on the lore of the forest. There's gotta be something."

"I'll start interrogating people. As much as I want Sammy to get off his lazy ass and help me, I'm sure Kerica won't mind if we take our time," Dean shrugged and stood up, gathering the list and his suit jacket, "Contact me if you find anything, and I'll do the same."

She nodded in response, a small smile creasing her lips. "Of course... Be careful, okay?" She said, her smile growing tender before she watched him leave. She sighed deeply and ran both hands through her hair, soon opening the laptop Kerica let her borrow and began to do research on Sica Hallow.

~*~

"I'm telling you, I don't know anything about the woman getting killed!" A scrawny looking man spoke in a panicked tone, trying to convince Dean that he truly knew nothing. His hands were trembling and his pale green eyes darted about, sweat beading down his forehead in nervousness. He acted like if he said anything, his life would be on the line.

Dean leaned back on the couch, leg crossed over the other, arms folded. It was always so fun when suspects got nervous they practically screamed they were lying. The scent of fear was heady in the room, and his demon side was clawing at the surface, but he beat it down, "You don't know about her death? Then tell me, do you know anyone who does? You're practically drenched with sweat, so you gotta know something, bud. Or have you never watched CSI? You can do this the easy way by telling me what you /do/ know, or you can tell me the hard way...by me beating the crap out of you like she was. Or, I could even drive you out by the river. You might even get to see this Lady in White that's been floatin' around," he smirked evilly, eyes never leaving the kid's face.

The man's eyes widened in shock at his devilish grin, face growing pale before he swallowed hard and sighed in defeat. He did /not/ want to get his ass beaten by this man, let alone run into the Lady in White. "Fine..." He groaned, his hands running across his face before he rested his arms on his knees, leaning forward with his eyes cast downward before looking up at Dean. "I overheard some guy talking with his buddies about the murder... Carver Matthews is his name. I didn't catch everything he said, but he sounded very /proud/ of the fact that she was dead." He explained.

"Carver Matthews..." Dean pulled out the list he had and hummed. It didn't look like he was on it. "Do you know who any of his buddies are?" He inquired, watching him carefully. If he could circle around to the other culprits before Carver that would be great.

He thought for a moment, tapping his fingers before he looked up at Dean again with wide eyes. "I remember there being at least three or four other guys with him. One of them I definitely recognized. We never talked, but he's a coworker of mine... His name is James. James Monroe." He said.

"James Monroe?" Well. He gave that kid's parents props for creativity, "Alright. Well, I'll have you give me his address and I'll leave you be, then." Dean handed him his notepad, then stood up once he had the information and straightened his jacket, turning on his heel to go to his car. He ripped off the jacket as soon as he was in the Impala and blasted the AC, groaning. Ugh, it was such a hot day. He had much more to do, though.

Once Dean got in the car, his phone started to ring. Amalia was staring at the computer screen with the information she had just found, biting her lip as she waited for her boyfriend to pick up.

"Yeah? What is it?" Dean asked as he finally started his car to go to the next destination, You got somethin' for me? I got two names, one of them being the leader of the group. I'm going to check out the other boys who had a hand in it, though."

"Hey," Amalia said on the other end, scrolling through the article in front of her as she listened to his words before speaking, "Before I tell you about the legend, I found that it was named Sica Hallow because a Tribe came across it and thought it evil for the red water coming from the springs."

"That would explain why the Lady is stuck there, her blood made the river red and it holds her there by it," Dean hummed as he rounded the streets to get to James' house.

"Yeah, probably. Anyway, the legend mentions a tribe of Native Americans and how a lone strange man from the West joined them. Despite efforts to get him to leave, he was allowed to stay for the winter. That was plenty of time for him to corrupt the young men who wanted to prove their 'manhood' and and he convinced them to murder a bunch of caravan people in the spring. There was a flood afterwards that wiped out the peaceful tribe, except for one woman named Fawn who went to the tallest hill and prayed for the evil to be cleansed. The spot she stood on was made holy."

"Sounds to me I need to lead this chick to that holy ground, or at least close enough to it this Fawn can take care of her, because I'm not seeing how else we can handle it," Dean frowned, "Go tell Sam what's going on and ask him if he'd find out where she was buried so he can salt and burn them tonight. I'll have to take on this ghost without you, Amalia. I have to let her believe I'm being unfaithful and stuff, but if that kiss was anything to go by earlier...I've got eyes for one, too," he smirked a bit and shut his phone off.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:53 am

~*~

"So, James...tell me about Carver Matthews," Dean got right to the point once he got James to talk to him outside. He seemed pretty remorseful, not at all nervous like the other kid.

James looked up at the older male with wide eyes at the straightforward question, only to relax with a heavy breath leaving his nose. He seemed hesitant, but with a quick glance at his surroundings to make sure no one else overheard him, he began to explain. "He's a cocky son of a bitch, for one. He's a jock, and he's incredibly full of himself. He used to be in a relationship with the girl that got killed in Sica Hollow, but the thing is...He treated her poorly."

"Treated her poorly? How so?" Dean folded his arms, glad he had decided to forgo his jacket in his car. He didn't look nearly as professional, but he was sure he could be forgiven due to the temperature. Even James had sweat soaking his neck and it wasn't from nerves. Funny, how he knew that sort of thing before, but as a demon...he could smell fear, and James didn't smell like it at all.

"He would flirt with other girls, right in front of her. He would call her names, too. Not only that..." James paused, scratching the back of his neck with a sorrowful look on his face. "She once came to school with a black eye. And I know for a fact that her parents were good people, never the kind to hit their own child." He looked around again, before looking at Dean in the eyes directly. "A month after she got hit, she broke up with him and started dating some other guy. She seemed a lot happier, too."

"Carver didn't like that," Dean said matter-of-factly with a firm nod in understanding, "Okay. So how did he manage to round up some other kids in order to gang-rape her?" He didn't much care for 'giving away' key evidence and points. He wasn't a real detective after all. He just wanted to get to the bottom of his own case and get out of dodge like he always did.

James looked down at the ground for a brief moment, a sigh leaving his lips. "She was one of the most beautiful and popular girls in school...Carver knew a lot of other guys that wanted to get in her pants. I liked her and all, but never in that way, you know? And well... The only reason I know this is because he believed that he could trust me with this information; to keep it secret."

Dean eyed him suspiciously, "You make it sound like you weren't trusted, but yet...the case is still going because no one has come forward. Care to explain?"

James bit the inside of his cheek and shook his head lightly. "Carver threatened me and a lot of the people he told. He said he'd kill us if we told the cops."

Dean snorted. Typical. Seriously, if this wasn't something that had turned Supernatural, then they wouldn't be here and they'd let the actual police take care of it. As it was...he sighed and ran his hands through his hair, grimacing at how it was slick with perspiration, "Alright. Here's the deal James. You go to the police right now and you tell them everything you told me, even the other culprits who had a hand in hurting the girl. Don't worry about Carver. You give me his address, and I'll go handle him." He took out his notepad, "By the time you reach the station I'll be at his place and you'll be fine. Once one person comes forward, there's always a domino effect. Everything will get sorted out in the end. Tell an officer named Oliver there to go to Carver's house, too." He paused, then added, "Whatever you do, don't mention me. At all. Not even what I look like if you say 'some guy', okay? Trust me, I'm ten times scarier than Carver."

With a nod of understanding, James bit his lip before a small smile formed on his face. "Will do... Thanks, man." He said, grateful that Dean listened to what he had to say. He then proceeded to give him Carver's address, a sigh leaving his lips once Dean finished writing it down. "I'll be heading off now... Give that bastard a good beating for me, you hear?" A smirk creased his lips before he dashed off to his car, getting into the driver's side and immediately drove off to the police station.

~*~

Night time rolled around and Dean had parked in a secluded area so his car wouldn't be found, just in case, and he knelt at the river, washing his hands and face, hissing as his Mark of Cain burned. Oh, Carver had been a tough bastard all right, but certainly not any tougher than he'd expect for a human. Other demons, vampires, and werewolves were worse. It'd been fun entertaining him, though, and he rubbed his jaw. The kid knew how to swing a punch. As much as his stomach twisted...his hunger and need to kill had been satisfied when he shoved the First Blade through Carver's stomach. Watching his blood spill on the ground...soaking his clothes...the terror on his face when he saw how his eyes turned black...

Dean jumped up before he could relapse. He hadn't murdered anyone innocent...but still he killed a human. Damn it. He was such a fucking monster! He shook off his hands now they'd been cleaned five dozen times and began to wander up and down the stream. How could he even /stand/ to be around Amalia? Fuck, if he didn't keep himself under such a tight control, he probably would've killed Oliver, too, just for touching her, flirting with her...and she had flirted back! That was something she had to do, though...she'd responded to his kiss readily enough.

He felt so /dirty/ and it wasn't because he had to definitely wash off when he got back to the hotel. He was tainted. Evil. He knew how to torture. He /liked/ killing. Maybe before his change he didn't kill humans, but he did /enjoy/ killing monsters like himself a bit more than he should've. Groaning, he fell to his knees again and dunked his head into the water, needing to cool his head and /stop thinking/!

When he came back up, on the other side of the river was...a ghost that looked so beautiful he immediately understood why she was sought after. Too bad she was jail-bait and dead and he had Amalia. He still had to play the part, though. He'd told her that earlier. For however badly he didn't believe in God anymore, he hoped Amalia forgave him.

Even if he didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:07 pm

The Lady in White, both young and fair, stood before Dean with bright blue eyes that glittered under the light of the moon. Her dark brown hair flowed down to her waist, blowing behind her with the light breeze that filled the air. A small hum of approval left her throat as a smile creased her red lips, taking a few steps forward before her feet were submerged in the river, now glancing down at the older Winchester. Her delicate hand reached down to cup his chin, making him stand back on his feet as their eyes met. The young woman appeared to be in her late teens, around 18 to 19 years old; she would have graduated high school if it weren't for Carver and his gang.

"Come with me..." She spoke in a tender tone, her voice almost musical as her hand lowered from his chin to roam down his chest, then stopped to hold his hand. She then proceeded to guide him across the river and onto the other side of it, stopping near a tall oak tree before she let go of his hand to touch his face. She licked her lips in a seductive manner, a grin forming across her face before she leaned up on her tip toes and pressed her mouth against his in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:42 am

Well...it really was a shame this girl had died. Dean responded to the kiss, but didn't make it too intense. Instead he pulled away and smiled down at her, "Let's take a stroll through the forest. You wouldn't be apposed to that, would you?" He watched while she contemplated the option, obviously thrown off her usual routine. Then she nodded and he used the hand she had grabbed to lead her along to his destination.

Halfway there, she seemed to be growing impatient, but then she gasped and jerked, her face contorting in pain...but didn't disappear. So he was right, and her blood soaked into the soil of the riverbed. He gave he a confused look, playing dumb, "Are you okay? Let's keep going, the forest is so lovely."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:47 pm

The young woman smiled weakly up at Dean, clutching at her stomach with sheer agony etched across her face. She tried to speak, but the taste of blood filled her mouth and fell from the corners of her lips. What was happening to her...? She never had this problem before with the other men. She began to think for a moment, before it finally clicked. He was tricking her, wasn't he...? Wasn't he?! This was all a ploy to lead her to the holy grounds! A snarl left her lips before she glared daggers at the man before her, blood soaking her once pearly white teeth before. "YOU BASTARD!!" She screamed, soon lunging at him with full force.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Dean was able to actually catch her since she was so angry and in the process of trying to hit /him/. This was where he used his abilities to run/drag her as close as he could to the holy grounds. The hill came into view as he broke the treeline, and he was glad he was closer than he thought he had been.

Tossing her forward, before she was able to disappear, he jumped as a tall Native man appeared, eyes narrowed angrily, lips in a grim line. He had to be as tall as Sam, even. When she scrambled to her feet, a scream left her as he grabbed her around the waist. They disappeared in a poof of smoke and he let out a breath of relief.

"You can't be here. Since you brought a troubled Spirit here, this is you first and only warning."

Dean turned around to see a woman who looked to be between Kerica and Amalia in terms of height. She had oily, raven black hair tied into twin braids, and she wore a white Native gown that had fringe on the bottom and arms with matching white moccasins. "Sure, whatever you say," he held up his hands and hurried back behind the treeline. Soon after, a third Native spirit appeared before him. They were young, and it was hard to tell if they were male or female.

"I can tell you whatever you want to know, in thanks for bringing the White Lady here to be in peace." They said, and their voice echoing making it hard to distinguish.

"No thanks, I'm good. Just doing my job." He shook his head and started to walk away, but stopped at the child's words.

"You have a hard journey, but she will continue to stay by your side, and when you survive your trial, you will be given a second chance. Use it wisely, and don't go back once you leave. Training doesn't count later, as long as you don't kill."

The chill dispursed and he was left alone with that food for thought.

~*~

Dean groaned as he slumped through the door to his and Sam's hotel room...only to find instead of Sam, it was Amalia. Blinking at her, he frowned, "What, we switching rooms or something? Is Kerica OK?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Amalia didn't think twice about what she would do once he walked into the room. She immediately stood from the edge of the bed and rushed over to him, arms wrapped around his waist and her face buried into his chest. Her eyes were shut tight, and she clutched to his back desperately, a wave of relief washing over her. "Thank god you're okay..." She whimpered.

Coming back into reality, she snapped her eyes open and let go of him, taking a step back with a beet red face. "Sorry...! I just... I was worried about you, since I haven't heard from you since I called you last..." She laughed nervously, rubbing her arm before she proceeded to answer his question. "Kerica's fine. She and Sam are sleeping right now." She said, looking up to see his shocked face at before she held her hands up.

"But I don't think they did anything, though! I tried to wake up Sam, but he was out like a light... Kerica was too. So... I just left them be."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:45 pm

"Not that I would care if they did, but okay," Dean chuckled and he locked the door before bringing her into a return hug, "If we're alone, then it is okay if you hug me, dont worry about it. I kinda need it anyway," he admitted. He wondered if what the child said was true, but he didn't much care. Whatever happened, happened. Nuzzling his nose into her hair he took a deep breath, enjoying her scent and it calmed him down, "I left my phone in the care so I wouldn't get my cover blown. We are going to have to leave first thing in the morning, though."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Amalia softened her gaze and wrapped her arms around his torso again, resting her head against his chest. She listened to his heart beat, and a smile creased her lips, thinking that the sound was music to her ears. As her eyes closed, she let out a sigh of content, clinging to his back gently. 'His arms feel so warm...' She thought, feeling safe and secure in his embrace. She didn't want to let him go, but she knew that she had to eventually. "Can we... Can we stay like this for just a little longer?" She asked, snuggling closer to his chest.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 pm

"Well if Sam stole your bed then we can just lay down in mine, I am beat," Dean told her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:10 pm

With a nod of understanding, Amalia guided him to the bed and laid down on the side that was close to the wall, allowing him to rest beside her. Once he did, she curled up against his chest and wrapped an arm around him, looking up with a soft smile on her face. "Night, Dean." She whispered, giving him a gentle peck on the lips before resting her head on his chest, closing her eyes as she slowly fell into slumber.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:38 pm

~*~

It was the crack of dawn and Oliver was investigating the brutal murder of...the evident murderer of the woman a few months ago before graduation. He just couldn't...feel bad. Instead he felt curious. Who...or /what/ killed him? The wounds...they were jagged and this was just...unusual.

Walking around he felt like he was being watched. Lookin up, he saw.../Bastion/. Ugh. Fantastic. Heading outside he narrowed his eyes at him, "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted you to know that Amalia won't be contacting you. She and I are working together and out work is dangerous. Aldo," he got up in his face and growled low,"She is /mine/, and I didn't appreciate you touching her ass in order to slip her your phone number."

Oliver went to sneer and tell him it was too bad, but he was suddenly gone.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:25 pm

The last two weeks had been boring as hell with no cases to follow. The Fourth of July came up on them in no time flat and Dean was shocked when Kerica led them right up to the front ofThe Lodge at Mt Rushmore. "How the hell can you afford this?" He based with his bag over his shoulder, Sam next to him with his.

Kerica gave him a sideways glance, "My dad is a doctor remember? I got it approved with him." She held up the card in her hand.

"Don't we need a reservation? They're bound to be booked," Dean furrowed his brows and they continued to follow her Inside to the front desk.

"Reservation for Knight, Kerica?" She said to the man at the front.

"One moment," he hummed, fingers flying across the keyboard, "Ah, yes..." After swiping her card he went and grabbed four keys to hand them to her, then waved to someone else. "Maggie will take you to you room. Enjoy your weekend!" He chirped.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:49 pm

The last two weeks had been boring as hell with no cases to follow. The Fourth of July came up on them in no time flat and Dean was shocked when Kerica led them right up to the front of The Lodge at Mt Rushmore. "How the hell can you afford this?" He based with his bag over his shoulder, Sam next to him with his.

Kerica gave him a sideways glance, "My dad is a doctor remember? I got it approved with him." She held up the card in her hand.

"Don't we need a reservation? They're bound to be booked," Dean furrowed his brows and they continued to follow her inside to the front desk.

"Reservation for Knight, Kerica?" She said to the man at the front.

"One moment," he hummed, fingers flying across the keyboard, "Ah, yes..." After swiping her card he went and grabbed four keys to hand them to her, then waved to someone else. "Maggie will take you to you room. Enjoy your weekend!" He chirped.

Sam glanced at his surroundings in awe, a scoff of approval leaving his lips. He never expected that they would be staying in a place this fancy, but then again, Kerica never ceased to amaze him. "I don't know how you did it, but you did it." He chuckled.

Amalia followed the group while glancing around the lodge with bright eyes, a giggle leaving her lips before she rushed over to Dean's side. "This is amazing!" She grinned from ear to ear, feeling like a kid again.

"I am glad you like it, guys," Kerica grinned at them, leaning into Sam's side as Maggie took them upstairs. Once her job was done and she left, Kerica used her key to open the door, "Now I was thinking we could take turns looking in each other's rooms and then pick."

"I don't mind that," Dean agreed. Following Kerica's lead, he stepped inside the room and looked around, "There's a coffee machine, Sammy!"

The younger Winchester blinked a few times in surprise, watching his older brother with a shake of his head and a smirk of amusement. He looked around the room before he glanced at Kerica and Amalia, seeing the redhead walk towards the window.

"There's a balcony!" She beamed, bouncing on her tip toes before grinning at the group.

"They both do, we're on the second floor," Kerica pointed out to Amalia. She shifted the bag on her shoulder and wandered through the bathroom, then went to the hallway. When Dean and Sam were finished looking through the other one they switched.

When they were done, Kerica pouted, "I kinda like that one more....the bedspreads are fancy. All those pillows, too!"

Dean nodded, "I like this one better, too, because it's simpler. Doesn't make me feel so out of place. What do you think, Sam? I can always steal the coffee machine, too."

Sam turned to his brother with a nod. "I like this room too. I don't mind taking the coffee machine, as long as the employees don't mind either." He smiled.

Amalia pouted a little before she heard the younger Winchester speak, a small silent sigh of relief leaving her lips.

"Alright! Rooms have been decided. Let's exchange keys and Dean, you move the machine. I want to take a quick rinse off shower and change. There's a cafe in the hotel, or we could go to MT Rushmore and check out the attractions there," Kerica offered, "What do you guys want to do?"

Amalia thought for a moment, biting her lip before a smile formed across her face. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I could use something to eat."

Sam chuckled at this and nodded once. "I'll probably eat later. I want to check the place out."

Dean smiled at Amalia, "I can take you down and we can find the cafe. I am hungry, too. It will be busy, though. Hope you don't mind a crowd."

"You are always hungry, Dean," Kerica quipped and she and Dean stuck their tongues out at each other. Looking at Sam, she smiled with a soft smolder to her eyes, "Wait for me in the lobby?"

Amalia smiled brightly and nodded eagerly in reply. "That's no problem." She said, walking beside her boyfriend down to the first floor.

Sam felt his heart nearly skip a beat at the look in Kerica's eyes, a small smirk crossing his lips. "Of course."

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Dean sat back and prepared himself for the wait since they had finally ordered their food. At least they had their soda. Amalia had ordered a Sprite while he had a Coke, and the acid burn felt nice. "So, please tell me you've noticed the sparks between Sam and Kerica almost about to burn up a room. Kerica is waiting for something, though, I can tell. Not sure what, though."

Amalia took a sip of her soda before she looked up at him with a tilt of her head. "Oh, I've noticed." She smiled. "She's probably waiting for him to ask her out. That's my guess, though." Now that she thought about it, the redhead could feel a powerful connection with Dean, though she wasn't sure if he felt the same.

"He probably won't, but I would be happy if he proved me wrong," Dean admitted, "At least she's not a Supernatural being. He's literally had an infatuation with several of them. A kitsune when he was a kid, a werewolf when we thought she was cured but she nearly ripped his face off. That was a sad thing, he had to kill her. He's also slept with a demon. All that was years ago, though."

The redhead's gaze turned soft as he explained what happened with Sam, looking down before sipping her Sprite. She was half tempted to ask about Dean's past relationships, but she kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to pry into his private life, plus she knew he wasn't the kind of man who shared his past with others.

"I kissed a demon or two...kinda didn't have a choice in the matter though...that's kind of a thing for demon deals," Dean shrugged, "I have been with an angel, but besides that, no Supernatural chicks for me."

Amalia looked up at him, blinking a few times in surprise before she smiled at him tenderly. She was happy that he opened up to her, even if it was just a little. Despite not finding the words to respond, she reached out a hand to rest on his gently. Her thumb brushed against his knuckles before their food arrived, pulling her hand away reluctantly.

The brush of her skin against his had made that area burn. He wanted to grab her hand back, but his stomach rumbled, and he reluctantly chose food over his woman...for the time being, "Is there anything you want to talk about? This is the perfect opportunity, ya know. Mundane things, philosophical questions...just leave out the personal ones for a...more private area. Reasonable enough?"

Amalia took a small bite of her grilled cheese sandwich, her smile growing as she nodded in understanding. "Sounds good to me." She said, swallowing her food before speaking again. "I have an idea. We each ask each other a question, can be anything about each other. If we ask a question that is considered personal, we skip it. I'll go first." She thought for a moment before she looked at him straight in the eyes. "What is your favorite color?"

"Blue is kind of a cliche answer, but I also like green," Dean winked at her, "Yours? Then my question is...if you could see yourself wielding a weapon what would if be?"

A small shade of pink painted Amalia's cheeks, a giggle leaving her lips as a smile formed. "I personally am fond of the color red. And as for a weapon..." She paused to think for a moment. "I would say a pistol, in all honesty. They seem rather easy to wield."

"They are. Not much kickback like a shotgun, though depending on the situation, I do wield one. You've seen me use my Beretta..." He trailed off as an idea came to him, and he ate a little more to think about it. Swallowing, he smiled, "I could teach you how to wield it, if you wanted."

The redhead looked up at him, surprised at the suggestion before a smile creased her lips. "I'd like that a lot, actually." She said, taking a small bite of her sandwich before she chewed and swallowed. "Okay, here's another question for you. When's your birthday?" Curiosity was definitely getting the better of her.

"January 24th," Dean chuckled, ate and drank a bit, then looked at her, "What about you?"

"July 13th." She smiled, taking a sip of her sprite before it finally sunk in. "I'm going to be 24 soon..." She couldn't help but laugh at the fact, running a hand through her hair.

"So you are older than Kerica?" Dean laughed, "Nice. We'll have to do something, then." He was sure he could find a pool game with someone to bet a game with around here. Save up money, get her a cake... He and Sam didn't much care about their birthdays...usually got each other a new porn magazine or a special liquor. Hell a couple years they'd missed each others birthday because one of them was dead.

Amalia smiled sweetly at his words, giggling lightly before taking another bite of her grilled cheese sandwich. "You don't have to do that, you know." She said, swallowing her fill of food before looking up at him. Despite saying that, the thought of celebrating her birthday with Dean would make her happy, and it showed on her face.

~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Kerica came down wearing a loose red skirt that came mid-thigh, and a blue skin tight tank top with white stars. She had a white bra underneath and the lace design could be seen by how she had laid the shirt over it, but it didn't look tacky or make her look like a slut. Her hair was down for the most part, but she had a red jeweled hair band that bound it on either side with combs, and white flower jewels were in surprise it, too.

"Hey, Sam!" She called as she jogged up to him, "Sorry that took so long, I had trouble with the hair band." Now she was up close, her silver heart locket shined and her makeup could be seen. The eye lid was white, then the crease had a copper red, with blue liner.

Sam turned his head once he heard her voice, his eyes widening slightly before he smiled at her. He took a moment to admire her beauty, a strong feeling forming in his gut. He could stare at her all day, if given the right opportunity. "You look great." He complimented, offering his arm to her in a gentlemanly manner. "Shall we?"

"Yes," Kerica agreed, and gave him her keys before taking his arm. They headed out and on their drive to the park, she watched him. He had rolled down the windows and she watched his hair fly about, giggling just a bit, which caused him to look at her, and she grinned, "Don't mind me."

The younger Winchester chuckled softly with a small grin on his face, looking back at the road before his free hand snuck away from the steering wheel to hold hers tenderly. Once they reached the park, he found that he wouldn't let go of her hand, his face heating up slightly.

Kerica ended up slipping hers away so she could grab her purse, and so they could get out of the car. "You can hold my hand all you want now," she told him once she went around to be by his side, listening to him lock the car with the button on her keys. She slipped her fingers to lace with his and smiled up at him. If it wasn't so hot, she would have him hold her around the shoulders or waist.

Sam smiled as his fingers interlocked with hers, walking forward to explore the park. The warmth of her hand made his heart race, and his ears grew incredibly warm. But it was a nice feeling, one he hadn't experienced in a very long time.

Kerica gripped his hand tighter, feeling the same thing. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then she realized his palm felt...rugged. Stopping, she brought it up to look at it, and frowned when she saw the deep scar, "What is this from?"

Sam blinked a few times at her question, glancing down at his hand before a frown creased his lips. "I fell on glass, and it left this pretty bad scar. This was when Lucifer messed with my head, and I would rub this scar out of comfort... It would help me stay sane. It doesn't hurt, though." He smiled in reassurance.

Kerica watched him for a moment, her green eyes boring into his, but he didn't waver. So she brought it to her lips to kiss it, but looked up through her lashes, the pressure...sensual. When she felt his fingers curl against her cheeks she pulled away and smiled, then took another deep breath, feeling like she was hotter. It was much different than being hot from the weather, though.

"Good thing I took a singulare, it's kind of humid out. Anyway, are you excited for the fireworks tonight?" Yes, change the subject. She was sure people were looking at them weird.

Sam felt butterflies in his stomach once she pressed her lips against his scar. He could feel his body grow hot as well, and it wasn't from the humidity nor the heat. When she changed the subject, his hand returned to hers and nodded in response. "I am, actually. I haven't celebrated the 4th of July like this in a very long time." He chuckled. "Back when Dean and I were kids, we snuck out for the holiday, and we shot fireworks in the woods."

"Didn't you start a fire?" She raised an eyebrow at him and giggled a bit, "I usually went to hang out with friends on the 4th because my dad worked. Since I started on the road, I haven't done anything fun for it." They went into a shop and she sighed in relief at the air conditioning.

"We did, actually." He laughed, then listened to what she had to say. Once they stepped into a shop, Sam looked around with curiosity, squeezing Kerica's hand gently. There were small trinkets and souvenirs stacked on every shelf in front of them, as well as a large dreamcatcher hanging on the wall.

"Oh wow, look at all these!" Kerica gasped and let his hand go so she wouldn't drag him this way or that, and picked up a pin that was in the shape of the US and it was painted lie the flag. "Sam! What do you think about getting one for each of us? Its small and simple. We're on the road too much for very much. We could also look around for some apparel? If we run across anything that you want to get your brother, like a new lighter, just let me know."

Sam chuckled as he listened to her ramble, a smile creasing his lips. She was just too adorable when she got excited. After looking at the small pin, he gave her a nod. "Sounds good to me." He said, walking around with her.

Time passed and Kerica felt like something was off. They finally had sat down for some lunch and she sipped her Dr Pepper while they waited, "Sam...do you feel like we're being watched? Or maybe even like there's a presence nearby?"

Sam blinked a few times before he looked around. "Now that you mention it..." He trailed off, darting his eyes at every nook and cranny of the shop until he saw a pair of metal green eyes staring him down. His brows furrowed in confusion, and the moment he blinked, Sam didn't see the man anymore. Although, he could've sworn he saw a flash of a familiar trench coat. It couldn't be...

~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 pm

"But Castiel! I found her! I have to go see her!" The man whined.

"No, Mikhail," Cas said firmly, his tone of voice stoney, "Sam is...happy. I have not seen this before. He and Dean are always so..." He huffed as he searched for the word he wanted, "So...forlorn. Leave them be. I think they are having...a date as well. We will go see them tomorrow evening instead."

Mikhail pouted a bit, but he nodded, "Shall we go find Dean, then?"

A soft sigh left the angel before he gave in, a small smile creasing his lips. "Very well. Let's go, Mike."

This time they followed Castiel's feeling to the lodge, and Mike looked around in awe, "This place is so cool! I wonder how they managed this." They heard lots of talking but Cas seemed to recognize one, but not the other. Following him down the hall, they saw Dean and a redheaded woman.

Amalia and Dean were just leaving the cafe when Castiel and Mikhail stood before them, the angel tilted his head at the redhead before looking to the older Winchester. "Good to see you, Dean. Is this another one of your one night relations?" He asked, causing Amalia to grow wide eyed.

"Excuse me?" She blurted out, clearly offended.

Dean balked, "Cas! That was rude! No, this is my girlfriend! And where on Earth have you been? Who's this? You usually travel alone."

Castiel blinked a few times in surprise at Dean's response, tilting his head to the side again. "You don't...have girlfriends," He said.

This caused the redhead to bite her lip lightly, rubbing her arm in a nervous manner. She was beginning to feel incredibly insecure, and she hated it with a passion.

"But to answer your question, this is my partner. You...might not like his name." Cas spoke up, hesitating a little bit.

"Try me," Dean demanded, wrapping his arm around his woman and pulling her close.

Mike answered for Cas, not liking the feeling in the air. He held his hand out to them, "The angel inside me is a nameless one, but I am named Mikhail Arch. I am half American, half Russian, and my favorite mixed drink is Sprite-vodka."

Dean stated at him. Usually Angels took control of their vessels, but he supposed if Ezekiel was dormant in Sam's mind then...whatever. Mikhail Arch, though? This was some weird twist of fate and he felt bad for the kid being named after such a douchbag Angel. "This is Amalia, and she's been with me for two months," he told them, shaking Mike's hand briefly, "Sprite-vodka?" He hadn't expected the extra information, but whatever.

Amalia let out a small squeak as he pulled her close, only to rest her head on his shoulder. She smiled and shook Mike's hand as well, then one specific fact suddenly decided to sink in. "Wait... You're an /angel/?" She asked, eyes wide in shock as she turned to Castiel who watched her with curiosity. "Are you an angel too?"

"That is correct. My name is Castiel." He answered, bowing his head in greeting.

The redhead stared in surprise, before she bowed her head in return. "I had no idea that angels existed."

"Until like, five years ago, I did didnt either. Probably longer than that, I don't know anymore. Time sort of blends together after a while." Dean shrugged and he led them so they could all sit in the lobby. There weren't a lot of people here, at least...it seemed that way compared to the cafe. He relaxed on a long couch and pulled Amalia down with him, caging her in his arms, and he watched Cas and Mike pull up chairs to make their conversation more private. "You didn't answer where you've been, Cas."

"With me," Mike said instead again, "I kind of....fell on him. I had been in the middle of flying to check up on her when The Fall of Heaven happened."

"No, no, don't play pronoun games. Who's her?" Dean demanded.

"I had been watching over Kerica as her guardian and after getting my wings clipped I had no way to follow her," Mike said carefully, watching him, "I felt and heard her call about two weeks ago....and Cas agreed to help me find her. Neither of us knew she was with Sam or you."

Amalia snuggled close to Dean without a hint of hesitation, secretly enjoying his possessiveness over her. She looked up at Mike with wide eyes, surprised at his explanation. "So... You're Kerica's Guardian Angel, huh? That's kind of amazing." She smiled, finding the very thought of having someone watch over you comforting.

Castiel watched the couple carefully as Mike did the talking, seeing the happiness brimming on the redhead's face and in her eyes. He noticed the same look on Dean's face, despite trying to hide it. The angel could feel a wave of relief washing over him, glad that the Winchester brothers finally found happiness. He had always considered himself their guardian, and seeing how happy they were with the girls made a smile sneak its way across his lips.

"We saw them earlier. Cas pulled me away before I could say hello. I was relieved to see she was alright. We were going to see them tomorrow evening. If you could keep this a secret we would appreciate it. There is something important we need to discuss," Mike requested. He looked at Castiel, "Now we know all is well, shall we leave? Enjoy the festivities?" He bounced up, beaming and looking like an excitable dog.

Castiel nodded once at Mikhail's words, standing on his feet before looking at the two. "It was good to see you again, Dean." He said, then looked to Amalia with soft eyes. He gave her a small smile before bowing his head. "Take good care of him."

This caught the redhead by surprise, before she nodded in response. "Of course." She smiled, watching the two angels leave.

"Cas seemed a bit close to that Mike guy?" Dean asked and furrowed his brows.

Amalia giggled softly and curled up against Dean's side, her smile growing. "Looks that way." She said.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:17 pm

They were enjoying themselves standing on their respective balconies, talking with one another across the railings. Sam and Kerica stood on one while Dean and Amalia were on the other. Dean and Sam had a plan without the girls knowing. It was almost ten o' clock at night, and the fireworks were about to start. Kerica leaned on the railing that faced Mt Rushmore and looked at Sam, "So, while we wait...tell me, what makes you fight?"

The younger Winchester turned to her with surprised eyes, wondering what had brought up the topic. He thought for a brief moment, then looked down at his feet. "That's a good question." He started, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. "I guess you can say I fight for those I care about... Like you and my brother. But there are days when I wish that I wasn't born into the hunter's life, you know? I have seen so many people die, that it haunts me most days. But I also fight to save and protect others."

"Family business and all?" Kerica asked as she popped the lid off her vodka and poured some into her glass of cream soda. She tasted it, added a tough more, and then capped it again. Her head snapped up when she heard the first pop of fireworks and she grinned, "It is starting!"

Sam turned to her with a soft expression, seeing the haunting look in her eyes. He heard the first firework and immediately looked to the sky with a smile. His hand snuck its way to hold hers, glancing at the balcony beside them to see how Dean and Amalia were doing.

Amalia stared at the fireworks in awe, a bright smile lighting up her face before she turned to her boyfriend. He looked so handsome as the colors of each firework lit up his face.

Dean looked down at her and smirked, thinking back to the meteor shower, and how he caught her looking at him then. He hugged her close and nuzzled her hair. Fuck, she smelled so good...so intoxicating. Looking back up at the light show, he watched it for a bit before looking over at Sam, only to give him a nod when he finally looked his way.

The redhead snuggled close to him and rested her head on his shoulder, feeling more content than she ever had been in a very long time. With an arm wrapped around his waist, she looked up at the flashing lights, a small breath leaving through her nose.

Sam nodded to his brother in return, a smirk crossing his lips before he looked down at Kerica. She looked so beautiful, he mused to himself. As his hand reached out to touch her face, he snuck an arm around her waist and pulled her close, he grinned at her before leaning in to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:30 pm

~

Dean reached up and caressed Amalia's cheek, turning her to look up at him and he leaned down, kissing her deeply. It didn't start off passionate, instead sweet and gentle and he slowly added more pressure. His fingers tangled in her hair and his other hand rubbed her back. She was like heaven, and he could say that since he had been there. She made him feel calm and at peace with himself...but of course, as she kissed back he felt his blood light on fire.

Amalia returned his kiss eagerly, eyes closing slowly as she rested her hands on his shoulders. Their lips caressed one another sensually, causing the redhead's body to feel like it had caught on fire. A small moan left her as she felt his hand on her back and she clung to his jacket desperately, bringing him closer to her.

Yes...that's it...Dean couldn't stop the growl that left him and he wrapped both arms around her to lift her up and he walked her to the bedroom, enjoying her squeak and swallowing her giggles in another heated kiss, driving his tongue through her now open mouth. He pressed her against the nearest wall, his hand gripping her thigh and bringing it up so she hooked it over his hip.

The moan that left her lips was filled with passion as their tongues danced, clinging to him for dear life as he pressed her against the wall. Amalia ran a hand through his hair while the other clung to his jacket, her lips applying more pressure onto his. Her entire body was aching now, and she could barely form a proper thought as she unconsciously pressed her hips against his own, a tiny whimper leaving her throat.

"Fuck, Amalia, you are driving me right off the cliff to insanity," he chuckled deeply, breathlessly, and bit her bottom lip just a bit, testing her likes and dislikes. Slowly he made his way up her jaw with soft kisses and love bites until he reached her ear, which he traced the shell with his tongue and nipped ear earlobe.

A giggle left Amalia's lips before a moan took its place, exposing her neck more for him once she felt his lips on her skin. Shivers of desire ran down her spine as she felt his teeth on her earlobe, whimpering in pleasure as she pressed her torso against his, craving more physical contact.

"I need you, Amalia..." Dean rasped when she did that, "I need you more than..." More than what? More than anything? More than Sam? Dean stopped cold and his breath caught. A few seconds passed and then he pulled away. He looked at her with wide eyes and stumbled back, turning around and running his hands through his hair, "I...shit...Amalia...please go. I'm sorry, I can't..." Hus breath hitched and his mind was going a mile a minute.

Amalia blinked a few times in confusion, feeling him pull away and watched him turn his back to her. She felt completely stunned at his words, feeling her blood run cold before she bit her lip. She didn't want to leave, but without as much as a second thought, she felt her feet move without consent, opening the door and gently closing it behind her. She leaned against the wall outside of her and Kerica's room, staring at the ground with wide eyes. What just happened...?

Dean jumped when the door opened again, and he stared at Sam, his heart still racing in his chest, "You look how I feel," he commented, "What the hell is going on?"

Sam shook his head and glanced at his older brother, looking just as confused as Dean. "I have no idea..." He managed to let out, sitting on the edge of the bed as several thoughts and questions ran through his head. "I'm guessing the same thing happened with you and Amalia?" He asked, looking at the older Winchester with soft eyes.

"Yeah...I mean...I was going to...and then I said something...or almost said something...that I needed her..." He trailed off as Sam nodded and finished his sentence, running his hand over his face and the other was perched on his hip, "I've never...your the only person I've ever cared about more than my own life, Sammy, and you know that." This scared him. He didn't know what to do, what to think.

Sam nodded in understanding, looking down at his feet. "I know... I feel the same way." He said, running a hand over his face as well as he began to think. His eyes suddenly widened slightly, then turned to look at his brother. "Wait a minute..." He blurted out, standing on his feet and rummaged through his bag to pull out his laptop. Once he set it on the table, he turned it on and waited for it to start up. "Hey, Dean... When you met Amalia, did anything strange happen between you two? Anything at all?"

"Uh...kinda...at the time I shook it off as static. Why?" Dean frowned and plopped down on his bed, staring at his brother. When his laptop fully booted, his hands flew across his keyboard, "Do you have a theory or somethin'?"

"Something like that." Sam said simply, tapping one more key on his computer before looking through what looked like an article, his eyes widening ever so slightly as he skimmed through the words. "Dean... I think I found it." He turned to his older brother with his mouth parted in shock.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Tell me," Dean coaxed.

"According to what I found, we're experiencing something called Soul Bonding." Sam started, his eyes reading through the article. "Apparently, there are symptoms..." He paused, reading through it again before turning to Dean. "For example, when you first meet them, you feel a sudden shock, like the static electricity you mentioned. There's also a burning sensation whenever you touch them. Like, when you kiss someone on the cheek, it burns and lingers for more than just a few seconds. It lasts for probably a minute or two... You also feel incredibly anxious or worried when you're away from them. Remember when I was freaking out the time when Kerica went on that farm case all by herself? And when Amalia got kidnapped twice. You felt that way too. Then..." He paused again, looking down for a moment as his face heated up. "Then there's the intense passion... The desire to be around them gets stronger and stronger until you feel like you're about to burst... This lasts until, well..." He stopped, his face beet red now. "The intensity isn't as strong until after you have sex."

"This sounds like something right out of a chick flick or a sitcom," Dean groaned, rubbing his face, "So basically we are going to go insane with need until we mate with them like we're animals in heat? Are there any dangers we should know of?"

"Tell me about it..." He agreed, turning to him with soft eyes. "There's just one more thing... If we're apart from them for too long, we begin to feel weak. Almost like a battery losing its charge." He mentioned, running a hand through his hair.

"That's just great," Dean got up and grumbled as he started pacing, "Now what do we do, Sam? I certainly have no idea. I mean, everything's all awkward and I feel like an asshole. I'm sure you do, too."

Sam sighed softly and looked up at his brother, a hint of resolve in his eyes. He did feel like an asshole, but he knew he had to do something. "I'm going to go apologize to Kerica... And I'm going to ask her to go out with me. Something that I should have done a long time ago." He said, standing on his feet and walked towards the door, his hand on the knob before he turned to his brother. "You should probably talk to Amalia, too." He suggested, before walking out of the room and moved to the girl's room. With a deep breath, he released it slowly and knocked on the door.

~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next