Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:53 pm

The last case had gone on without much of a hitch with three hunters working on it, as much as Dean didn't much care for the tag-along, there wasn't much he could do to stop Kerica from following them in her mustang. Sam seemed amused and didn't mind as much, but didn't want to invoke is brother's wrath so he didn't say anything.

They eventually pulled into a hotel of their next stop and once parked, Kerica slipped out of her car and fished her metal card case out of her tactical hip pouch, joining the boys as they went to walk in and order their rooms, "What are we here for?" she asked.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:41 am

"Pfft, when is anything ever normal?" Kerica asked as they entered the building.

"So one single and a double?" the person behind the counter asked with one glance up

"Uh..." Kerica looked up at Sam and looked back at the person, "They're brothers and they're bunking together so I just need a room to myself."

"Hmm...whatever you say," she shrugged and took the card Kerica handed her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:37 am

Kerica had stripped down to her bra within thirty-seconds of entering her room, since she didn't even /own/ underwear. She glad that the boys were in the room next to hers just in case something happened, and she hadn't locked the door for that reason as well. While she was checking the windows and shaking some salt over them, she felt the sudden appearance of someone with a strong aura. Whipping around, she saw a man with thinned black hair and a scruffy beard. His body wasn't chubby per-se, but it was more sturdy.

"Well then," Crowley held up his hands, "Wrong room, so sorry." He eyed the bed with all her weapons and her clothes, "I was following the boys' signatures, is all. Are they next door?" he jabbed his thumb towards the door, and then looked her over again, "Camando, eh? Saucy."

"Oh for the love of-SAM! YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU!" Kerica shouted, jumping over to the bed and grabbing her pants, throwing them on as she heard running footsteps but didn't have a chance to zip or button them before the door slammed open.

"Geezus, don't dent the wall on my account," Crowley rolled his eyes as he turned to face them, smirking a bit as he noticed Sam's eyes dart to Kerica who had her hands on her hips, fly hanging wide open showing her pubic hair, "So she's /your/ lady friend, then? Funny, I didn't smell your scent on her yet."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:41 pm

"I had been /planning/ on taking a shower, we had a long drive. I would never have sex with a demon, I have morals," she motioned to the burly man.

"Excuse me, I'm still here," Crowley put his hand over his chest, "Calm your britches, lads, I merely popped into the wrong room. We can go to yours and have a nice chat and leave this...lovely lady to enjoy some hot water," he smiled and then motioned for them to shoo, "C'mon now, let's go. I wouldn't want to get stabbed with one of her pretty little knives."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:15 pm

"I have it right here," Crowley took it from his suit jacket and dangled it in front of them, "I'll give it back if you boys do a little something for me. It's simple, doesn't involve anyone dying...or so I hope, anyway. Things happen," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:09 pm

"Thank you, Sam, you're too kind," Crowley nodded, "So," he twirled the knife between his fingers, "There's a deal I'd like to cash in on, but I can't catch her because I, of course, am a demon and one part of her deal was if we don't bother her she doesn't bother us. Which is where you two knuckleheads come in. I need you to catch her /for/ me."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Thu May 14, 2015 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:52 pm

"Calm down, squirrelly, didn't I just say no one would be dying?" Crowley huffed and stood up, pointing the dagger at Sam, "In answer to your question, I was young and stupid, new to the job as a Crossroads Dealer. Now," he heard the train whistle, "Better hurry or your'll miss your train. It is on the other side of the town, after all."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:54 am

"I missed a party. Looks like you two had fun," Kerica tucked her wet wavy hair behind her ear. She was clad in just a pair of red sweatpants and a black shirt now. She stood up, going to Sam and making him move his hand. The blood was slowing down, but she jogged back to the bathroom where she soaked two wash clothes. Returning to the room she traded the oil rag for the first cloth and then she walked over to Dean, reaching up and pressing the cool cloth to the bruise on his cheek, "So who's our new friend? I'm sure she won't scream, she looks more irritated than scared." Turning to her she removed the rag from her mouth, finding a clean spot to wipe the blood off the scrape on her chin.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:30 am

"Okay, spitfire, you can cool your jets," Kerica grunted, "My name's Kerica Knight. That's Sam Winchester and this one's Dean, his brother. I'm not their housewife, I just met them the other day on another case. Now, what's your name? What do you mean you have five years left? I don't know anything about Crowley, but I do know deals only last ten years at the most. Why come after you if it hasn't been that long?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:06 am

"You know, strangely I'm perfectly fine with not being famous," Kerica snorted, "Makes my job easier, in the long run, honestly. Though I expect to be hunted more now that I'm runnin' with them," she shrugged. Watching her closely, she chewed on her bottom lip before going to sit back down on Sam's bed, "So Crowley wants to cash in his twenty-year contract early. That violates his end of the deal. Unless he has a good reason, like you've broken your end somehow, he technically can't have you, so if you're nice we could untie you." She looked between Sam and Dean, "Why'd you go after her anyway? Like, how'd he convince you if she's innocent?"

"Because I have Dean's precious First Blade," Crowley popped up on the other side of the room, close to the door, sharpened jawbone in hand, "Trade?"

Kerica jumped back up, "Tell us how she violated her contract first."

"She didn't," Crowley answered simply, "That's why I haven't sent Helldogs after her or anything."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Kerica walked back over to Taven and stood in front of her, and Crowley stopped in surprise, "You and these two knuckleheads may have some history with each other, but you have nothing on me. You can't take her because she hadn't violated her contract and you technically are by pursuing her."

"Hmm...that may very well be true, but you say I don't have dirt on you? While I was out I did a little digging. Didn't take much, but I know where your sister and your mother are. Aren't you looking for them?" Crowley smirked.

Kerica stiffened, her jaw ticked, but just when Crowley opened his mouth to say 'I thought so' she whipped out her pocket knife she had tucked under her shirt, clipped to her sweats. Turning around she sliced right trough Taven's ropes.

"You'd give up your chance to hunt down your hunters to help her out? You don't even know her!" Crowley roared angrily, "Just a moment ago she was spitting and gnashing her teeth at ya!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:01 pm

"STOP!" Crowley demanded, his voice filling the room and he swiped his hand out, still at least a foot away from Taven when the boys grabbed her. He straightened his suit with a huff, "Let's all...just /calm down/, okay?" he rubbed his forehead and then he scooted around them to go to Dean's bed and he placed the First Blade on the nightstand, "There's your precious weapon. Now, there, I don't have any leverage on you guys. I said I was going to give it back once you caught her anyway, and I did. See? I keep my promises."

Kerica watched as Crowley turned back to face them and folded his arms, "So what now?"

"/Now/, thanks to you, I have to go about this a bit differently than I intended. I want to knock you around just a little for that, but I figure Moose won't appreciate that." He grunted, "So, Taven, love. Would you allow me to make some modifications to your contract?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:07 am

"No one's following you," Crowley rolled his eyes, "Can we get back to the matter at hand, please?" He motioned to Taven, "Don't avoid the subject. Interrogate the brunette later. /Taven/, the biggest reason why I wanted these two bozos to grab you was because I couldn't and I knew you'd just run away if you saw me. I want to take you down to Hell and turn you into a demon, not torture you. Wouldn't being the Queen of Hell be fun? Demons wouldn't touch you anyway because you'd be one," he held his hands out at his sides in a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next