Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VampireCat92
Admin

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:22 am

"I need to get my pack, it has all my things in it!" Kerica told her, "I can't be possessed," she pulled her hair away from her neck and then looked at Taven, "Let me up, my room's right next door." She pointed at the room beside the boy's and she shifted so she could hold her knife out in front of her and both girls jumped up. People were starting to come down the hallway, and she saw their black eyes. Growling to herself, she grabbed her room key and they got inside. Quickly grabbing her duffle bag and throwing it over her shoulder, she sat down and pulled on her boots since she'd been going barefoot until now. The window rattled but she's put salt there earlier before Crowley showed up. Getting back up and looking around, she was sure nothing was left behind and she just left the key on the bed.

Running out of the room with Taven yelling at her to hurry up, she saw people with black eyes making their way down the hall, "I didn't think there were so many people here." She gripped her knife and looked at Taven, "Shall we? If we get to my car we should be okay."

~

Back in the other room, Crowley was gripping his stomach and he pulled the demon blade before tossing it at Sam, "Blast it. This would've all gone /so/ much better if you boneheads and your stupid pixie didn't ask so many fucking questions!" he used a flick of his wrist to move the damn bed out of his way so he could stumble towards the window, blood seeping through his fingers, but a figure in a familiar trench coat jumped and burst through what was left of of the window pane. "Castiel, just bloody fucking perfect. Would you /GET/ out of my /WAY/?!" his face was red with anger by this point.

"Sorry, Crowley, but I cannot allow you have Taven Murdock," Cas glowered at the King of Hell, gripping his angel sword tightly. Looking at Dean he jerked is head towards the window, "We will fight another day. Go. We must protect the woman he is after. The girls are heading towards the parking lot."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED   Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellfire - A SN RP with Wonder - ABANDONED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2