Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 pm

A lot of time had passed already before he realized it. Dean took a deep breath and started pulling out the candles and arranging them. When Kerica came zombie-walking out, Sam not too far behind looking amused, he turned off the lights and lit the candles so they'd be ready when Amalia walked up.

~

Kerica yawned as she walked to the basement. Once she reached the sleeping redhead, she plopped on the bed, making them both bounce and Amalia moaned in protest. "Amaaaaaliiiaaaa, wake uuuuuup," she whined back, bumping her forehead on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:43 pm

"It's too early..." Amalia moaned out, pulling the blanket over her head with a grunt. She soon felt the bed bounce repeatedly, and her eyebrows furrowed before she slowly sat up. "Okay, okay... I'm up." She yawned as she stretched her arms up in the air, turning to Kerica with her eyes half open. "What's going on...?" As she sat on the edge of the bed, she stood up and stretched again, rubbing her eyes lightly then noticed that almost every single light was off. Narrowing her eyes lightly, realization soon clicked, a small scoff leaving her lips before she shook her head with a smile, "I forgot.... It's my birthday." She laughed, pulling on some PJ pants after realizing she was in nothing more than a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Kerica laughed, "You just woke up, don't worry about it," she grinned and hopped up. She was in just her PJ's too, so she took Amalia's hand, not really worrying about it, "Let's go, the boys are waiting upstairs," she said and led her up from the basement. It was dark in the living room, and she guided her to sit down on the couch, "Close your eyes!" She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:55 pm

It was dead silent as she looked around cautiously before closing her eyes as ordered, a small nervous smile creasing her lips. She leaned back against the couch with a soft sigh, waiting as patiently as she could for the others. It was then that she heard singing, faint at first before it grew closer, and louder. She opened her eyes slowly and they immediately grew wide in surprise, catching the sound her boyfriend's voice which made her face turn dark red. She bit her lip to fight back a grin and she covered her face to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:38 am

Dean fought the grin as he sang the Happy Birthday song for his girlfriend, and he set her red velvet cake on the coffee table, enjoying how the light of twenty four candles made the pink frosting glow, "Happy birthday toooo yooouuuu!" he laughed, "C'mon, Amalia, look!"

"Blow out the candles! Do it!" Kerica cheered, "Make a big wish!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:57 am

The redhead moved her hands down to her lap with a large bright smile lighting up her face, a giggle leaving her lips. She looked up at everyone with a beet red face before laughing softly at Kerica's cheers, looking at the red velvet cake. Closing her eyes as she began to make a wish, she inhaled and blew out the candles with two heavy breaths, giggling to hear everyone applaud. Amalia yelped lightly as she felt Sam's large hand ruffle her bedhead, laughing heartily as she looked up at the younger Winchester.

"Happy birthday, Amalia." He grinned, an arm wrapped around Kerica's waist.

"Thanks, Sam." She giggled, looking up to Dean who was now sitting beside her and kissed his cheek sweetly.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 am

Dean tilted her head up and kissed her lovingly instead, holding her head with his hand and stroking her arm, "I'm glad you like it," he murmured when he pulled away.

Kerica broke away from Sam in order to turn on the light, but quickly returned to him and snuggled back up. Dean had placed the knife and paper plates to put the pieces of cake on previously, so now she just separated them in order to get them ready, "Now, don't tell any of us your wish, okay? Because that immediately ruins it and it won't come true," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Amalia returned his kiss instantly, relaxing against his touch before feeling a small bit of disappointment as he pulled away. A smile creased her lips at Kerica's words and a giggle left her throat, nodding once. "Of course." She said, then looked around to see all of the decorations once the lights were turned on. Her eyes grew wide and bright, looking to Dean with amazement. "Did you do all this?"

"He did." Sam answered for him, making the redhead turn to him as he pulled his woman closer, "He saved up the money to do all this for you."

Amalia could feel tears of joy begin to form before she blinked them away, looking down slightly before she immediately threw herself at her boyfriend, arms wrapped around his torso and her face buried in his chest, clinging to him tightly. "It's wonderful.. Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:26 pm

Dean's stomach did flip-flops and he smiled softly, embracing her in return with his chin on her head and he rubbed her back, "You're very welcome, Amalia. Now, let's have some cake!" he said after he pulled away and grabbed the knife, cutting the cake into four pieces as evenly as he possibly could. He knew Sam wasn't much of a sweets person so he gave him the piece with as little frosting as possible.

"Lia can I have the piece with the flowers? Or do you want that piece? It is your cake so you choose first," Kerica asked.

Dean smirked in a rather lewd way, "I kinda want to have the piece with your name on it," he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Amalia giggled softly as she watched Dean cut the cake, nodding to Kerica with a bright smile. "Of course you can." She said, soon taking the piece that had the word 'birthday' on it. She soon felt her face heat up at Dean's words, looking at him only blush even harder at his wink. "Go ahead."

Sam snickered at the scene and took a bite of his piece of cake, closing his eyes in bliss as the taste of the red velvet melted in his mouth. "Not bad." He chuckled, taking another bite.

The redhead took a bite of her piece as well, a moan of approval leaving her lips. "Yum...! I love red velvet!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:33 am

Amalia giggled softly as she watched Dean cut the cake, nodding to Kerica with a bright smile. "Of course you can." She said, soon taking the piece that had the word 'birthday' on it. She soon felt her face heat up at Dean's words, looking at him only blush even harder at his wink. "Go ahead."

Sam snickered at the scene and took a bite of his piece of cake, closing his eyes in bliss as the taste of the red velvet melted in his mouth. "Not bad." He chuckled, taking another bite.

The redhead took a bite of her piece as well, a moan of approval leaving her lips. "Yum...! I love red velvet!"

"I didn't want to do the classic white or chocolate, for the cake itself or the frosting," Dean explained, also taking a bite, "I know it's a really rich, sweet type of cake, but it's unique...considering the birthday girl herself is unique, and this whole group is, too," he enjoyed Amalia's moans of approval, and watched how Sam reacted to Kerica doing the same, snickering. They were all awful.

Amalia smiled at Dean's compliment, giggling to herself as she watched Sam and Kerica for a moment. A thought soon formed in her head and a devilish smirk formed against her lips before she dipped the tip of her index finger into the frosting on her slice of cake, watching Dean from the corner of her eye to see his expression. She slowly moved her finger to her mouth, lips parted as she tried to tease the living hell out of her boyfriend. Before the frosting touched her lips, she moved swiftly to gently touch Dean's nose, snickering at his expressing before licking the remaining sweetness off her finger.

Dean's eyes had crossed for a brief second and he laughed a bit, grabbing a napkin and wiping his nose off, "You little minx," he shook his head and caught her chin, noticing some pink frosting on her lips and he leaned forward, "Let me show you the rewards of actually going through with teasing, though," he rumbled lowly, hovering his face near hers a moment before he slowly kissed and licked the space where she had the frosting, then pulled back and smirked at her, taking a bite of his cake like nothing happened.

She was caught by surprise as he held her chin, staring into his eyes before she returned his kiss. Her hand clutched into a fist as a tiny moan left her throat, her entire body burning with heat only to feel the brush of cold against her lips once he pulled away. Amalia's eyes slowly opened before seeing the smug smirk on his face, pursing her lips together in a playful pout before taking a bite of her cake, trying to keep the serious look on her face without cracking a smile.

"Goodness guys, should Sam and I go to another room while you two make out?" Kerica teased with a hearty laugh.

Amalia's face flushed dark red at Kerica's teasing, sticking her tongue out at her friend with a smile. "Shush, you." She laughed, taking another bite of her cake.

Sam smirked at this and shook his head, swallowing his fill of cake. "Maybe they should be the one's to get a room." He laughed.

"Oh, later," Dean waved his hand, but didn't look entirely too jking about it. Amalia's reaction was perfect. Setting his plate down he got up and went to the fridge, grabbing the juice he'd gotten to help wash down the sweet red velvet. Pouring several cups, he brought them to the coffee table and looked at Kerica and Sam, "Do you guys have gifts for her?"

"I gave her hr gift yesterday, with the day out," Kerica shrugged, "You, Sam?"

Amalia felt her face heat up even more at Dean's remark, biting her lip before watching him leave to grab everyone of them drinks. Once she received hers, she smiled and took a small gulp, swallowing before looking to Sam who hung his head in shame. She giggled and patted his shoulder lightly in reassurance. "It's okay if you didn't get me anything, Sam. I'm just glad you're here to celebrate with me." She told him, causing the younger Winchester to smile sheepishly and scratch the back of his neck.

"I guess I'm the only one who has a gift, then," Dean took a breath and reached into his pocket, taking out the green velvet box that was the size of his palm, "I hope you like it. I didn't know what to get you at first but I made sure to get enough just in-case I found something I really wanted."

Amalia turned to her boyfriend and looked down at the box in his palm before taking it into her hands and opening it. Her eyes widened in awe at the sight of a locket delicately placed in the center of the box, gently lifting it up to sit on the palm of her hand. Her finger tips traced the intricate designs and the tree of life in the middle of the locket, a bright smile creasing her lips. "It's so beautiful..." She whispered to Dean, soon opening the locket only for her eyes to sting with tears of joy to see a picture of her and Dean together.

"Oooh, that's the picture I took," Kerica commented looking over her shoulder, "A month or so ago when we stopped by that lake for a rest between cases. You two were just so adorable together, obviously."

"You don't have to wear it," Dean told her gently, "I just...if something were to happen to the one you have, you'll have this one to wear instead."

Amalia giggled with a bright pink face at Kerica's words, turning to Dean as a tear rolled down her cheek with a bright yet trembling smile on her face. She held his face and kissed him sweetly before pulling away slowly, staring into his eyes. "It's wonderful, Dean... I'll cherish this for as long as I live... Thank you so much." She said, wiping her face before unhooking the necklace and putting it around her neck, hooking it behind her neck and letting it fall and dangle naturally. "It's perfect." She smiled more, looking up at her boyfriend.

Dean reached out and touched the pendant tenderly, "I'm glad you like it," he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. In case anything were to happen he wasn't going to inform her about the anti-possession symbol. "Wear whatever you want then. You can switch it out and wear this or wear that, it really doesn't matter. It does look very good on you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:38 am

The redhead closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her forehead, her smile growing at his compliment. She wiped her eyes with a gentle laugh, looking up at the trio before her. "I know the day just started... But so far, this has been an amazing birthday." She grinned, clutching at her new locket tenderly.

~*~

They'd been a little reluctant, but ultimately they agreed to Amalia's birthday request. A karaoke bar...Dean had already ordered them some liquid courage and Kerica drank her vodka-sprite mix slowly, "Now the question is...do we make the birthday girl go first for dragging us here?" she giggled.

"I vote yes, I gotta search for a song before I belt it out," Dean agreed immediately.

Amalia immediately turned red in the face, swallowing her soda hard before looking to Sam, hoping he would vouch for her.

"Sorry, I think it would be very amusing to see you go up there and choke." He laughed, sipping his beer which made her pout and punch his arm. "Ow!"

"Jerk face." Amalia teased with her tongue sticking out at him, taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly as if to calm her stage fright. Standing on her feet, she made her way to the stage, clutching at her new locket lightly.

Kerica laughed softly and slid out after her, "I'm curious to see what you pick, I might join in as backup in case you mess up," she nudged Amalia playfully.

Amalia smiled at her friend, looking to the DJ and told him the song she had in mind. Once the DJ found it, she took her place on stage and placed her hands on the microphone that was settled on its stand. When Kerica took the spot beside her, Amalia nodded to the DJ and music began to play. Her hazel eyes met Dean's as she began to sing once her cue came up.

"You're not alone, together we stand. I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand. When it gets cold, and it feels like the end, there's no place to go. You know I won't give in. No, I won't give in." Her voice was soft and tender, soothing to the ear as she watched Dean's reaction carefully.

Kerica gave her support for the song by softly doing "Aaah-aaah~" in the undertones. When the chorus hit she sang with her friend at the first bit, creating a charming echo that carried through the bar, making people look up as there was someone who /wasn't/ crap on stage. She hoped Sam enjoyed her singing, even though she was a bit muted.

"Keep holding on (Both)
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through (Lia)
Just stay strong (Both)
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you (Lia)
There's nothing you could say (Lia, echoed after)
Nothing you could do (Lia, echoed after)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth So (Lia)
Keep holding on (Both)
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through (Lia)
"

Dean smiled softly and nodded at her to assure her he understood what she was saying. This was a rather cheesy song, but it made the point at the same time. She kept trying to tell him she was there for him no matter what...oh, but if only she knew.

As the song progressed, Amalia became more comfortable on stage, singing a little louder and putting more of her emotions into each lyric. As the bridge of the song was near its end, she belted out without any signs of her voice cracking, very much to her relief. Sam chuckled as he watched the girls, nudging his brother's side playfully before his gaze was glued on Kerica again.

When it was all said and done, Kerica was blushing a bit, even though Amalia had been the focus of the song. The two of them bowed and she didn't hop off with her friend, "I think I have a song in mind, if you don't mind," she said shyly, "I'm gunna do it then join you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:01 am

Amalia blinked a few times when she noticed that Kerica didn't hop off the stage with her, turning back to hear her speak. With an understanding smile, she nodded once. "Sounds good. I can't wait to hear your song." She giggled, walking back to Sam and Dean then took a seat beside her boyfriend with a beet red face.

"That was pretty good, Amalia," Sam complimented with a grin, causing Amalia to hide her face with her hands.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:21 am

Dean grinned and slipped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close and kissed her head, "You were gorgeous up there, both looks and voice," he laughed a bit, pulling her hands away from her face, "You actually got this joint to stop what they were doing to listen to you. Kerica did a good job, too, though..." he looked up as he saw the brunette shifting nervously. Music hadn't started yet, but the DJ was looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:42 am

The redhead blushed even more at his compliment, letting him move her hands away. She couldn't help but smile as she lifted her face to kiss his cheek, resting her head on his shoulder while watching Kerica shift nervously on stage. She had never seen her friend look so nervous before. Normally, the brunette held her head high with confidence, and Amalia admired her for it. She smiled more and when Kerica looked to them, the young woman gave her friend a thumb's up.

Sam chuckled at the scene before looking up to Kerica, giving her a soft smile and nodded once. "You can do it." He called out to her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:58 am

Of all things, Kerica had to show that she actually did have stage fright. Some, like Amalia, just got nervous but she felt like she could throw up, cry, or she was going to completely bomb it by not singing. She looked at he DJ who nodded and she looked at the TV, focusing on it as the music started playing. She didn't have long before the lyrics started and she just...launched herself into it.

"I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I am sometimes in between. I'm as bad it can get, and good as it can be," quick breath, "Sometimes I'm a million colors...Sometimes I'm black and white~ I am all~ ex-tremes~...Try figure me out..." her voice octaved lower for the next line, "You never can~" then she shifted back up, "There's so many things...I~ am~

"I am special, I am beautiful~...I am wonderful, and powerful...Unstoppable~... Sometimes I'm miserable~ Sometimes I'm pitiful~ But that's so typical~ of all the things~ I~ am~..." She took a second to breathe before the next chorus, eyes flickering to Sam for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:09 am

Sam's eyes widened ever so slightly at the sound of her voice, before a bright smile creased his lips as he watched her sing, nodding once to her in approval. He didn't know why, but the sound of Kerica's singing made him relax, and it was soothing to his ears.

Amalia grinned as she listened to Kerica sing, biting her lip in excitement as she clasped her hands together in glee.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 am

Kerica smiled but didn't quite feel like he understood everything, why she picked this song. It was a very accurate description of herself, and while they'd come so far, there was still very much to learn. This as an easy way to help clear up everything of herself in one go.

"I'm someone filled with self-belief, and haunted by self-doubt. I've got all the answers, I've got nothing~ figured out. I like to be by myself...I hate to be alone~...I'm up and I am~ down~...but that's part of the thrill, part of the plan~...Part of all of the things~ I~ am~..."

When she finished with that verse she sang the chorus again, watching his face intently. Dean's seemed to click with 'ooh I get it' and she hoped her lover would as well.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:23 pm

Sam listened carefully to the lyrics, processing them and his head tilted slightly to the side while he out the pieces together from what he'd learned about his girlfriend over the last two months. His face lit up as realization came to him about why she picked this song in particular. He smiled up at her, nodding once to indicate he understood the meaning of the song. He was enjoying the performance, he truly was, and it was completely obvious by the look on his face.

Amalia giggled mutely to herself as she watched Kerica sing, swaying from side to side slightly, already knowing this song from riding in the car with Kerica and listening to her playlist. She glanced from the corner of her eye to see the look on Sam's face, and a smirk formed against her lips.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Kerica finished her song and immediately jumped off stage, her face as red as the shirt she had picked out for the party. Making her way to the table, she slugged her mixed drink and waved for another. Sitting down she felt Sam's strong arm wrap around her.

"You did good," Dean complimented, "I knew you could do it since we have Queen contests all the time and I listen to you and Amalia sing in your car."

"Yeah, that's true..I just don't like being the center of attention in a crowd," Kerica clarified.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Sam kissed her head tenderly and smiled down at her, pulling her close to his frame. "You were great up there." He complimented, smiling down at her. "And I don't blame you for a second for getting stage fright. I usually don't sing in front of crowds either."

Amalia took a sip of her soda before patting her friend's hand gently with a smile. "I thought you did good, as well."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:52 am

"You don't /usually/? So you're thinking about it?" Kerica asked, curling into him and nuzzling his chest, enjoying his warmth in the chilly air conditioned building as well as his scent. She could feel the alcohol start to flush her cheeks, and looked up when a waiter refilled it before walking off again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Sam felt his face heat up at his lover's question, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I guess you could say that." He chuckled with a sheepish grin, tapping his foot lightly before he inhaled and exhaled deeply. God, he could not believe he was doing this... Standing on his feet, the younger Winchester walked over to the DJ, requesting a song then walked up onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Kerica bit her lip and sipped at her drink, watching Sam curiously. Just what was he going to sing? When the music started playing she watched Dean's face contort, "Well if you're making /that/ kind of grimace, it's bound to be good."

"Sam's got a really cheesy, girly sense of music," Dean snorted, but he turned in his seat to face his brother properly and give him a thumbs up for support.

Sam's heart was pounding like crazy, but he stayed calm and watched his lover's face carefully as he began to sing.

"From the first sunrise, you knew my name.
You knew I'd fail you, over and over.
But still you loved me all the same.
Yeah, you still love me anyway.

The way you don't give up on me,
You really got a hold on me.
You give me more than I deserve.
You've become my everything,
The only reason that I sing.
The beauty is,
You chose me first.

And I still can't believe, oh,
That you loved me for eternity.
And what's so marvelous to me,
Is that I finally get, I finally get...

I get to love you, to love you back.
I get to love you...
I get to love you, oh...
I finally get, I finally get...
" His voice was low and deep, but he couldn't stop a smile from forming against his lips as he sang the chorus.

Amalia's mouth nearly fell to the floor and she turned to Kerica with a wide smile. This was just too cute for words, and she nudged her friend's side with a nod of approval.

Two months probably was an eternity, what with their track record with women.  Kerica's cheeks were a shy pink and she smiled at him with adoration. His singing voice wasn't much different than when he spoke, but he did carry a tune and hold his notes. God, his voice was just so sexy and deep...the song went on for a while longer, and she jumped up when he finished going to him as he put the mic back on the stand. When he jumped down she jumped up into his arms and kissed him deeply, creating a cheer among the crowd.

Sam caught her in his arms and returned her kiss, an arm around her waist while his free hand buried itself in her hair. Her scent filled his nostrils, and it intoxicated his senses. Pulling away for air, he smiled down at his lover and kissed her forehead. "I love you..." He whispered into her ear, letting nobody else but Kerica hear it.

Kerica nuzzled him, her cheek against his and whispered back echoing words. She took his hand and they went back to their booth. With her head on his shoulder, she was content. The song kept ringing in her ear on repeat, and she just couldn't stop smiling.

Dean put down his glass of whiskey and had Amalia scoot out so he could stand, "Well, if Sammy got to be all lovey-dovey, I might as well do the same, huh?" He winked at the redhead and headed on stage. He was quick with the DJ, knowing now just what he wanted, and went for the microphone.

Sam watched his older brother head up the stage, blinking a few times before taking a seat beside his lover, pulling her close.

Amalia blushed at the wink, watching him walk onto the stage with a tilt of her head. Curiosity was killing her; what was her boyfriend going to sing?

"This~ time, I wonder what it feels~ like...to find the one in this~ life. The one we all dream of, but dreams just aren't enough. So I'll be waiting for the real~ thing...I'll know it by the feelin'~...The moment when we're meetin'~. We'll play out like a scene, straight off the silver screen. So I'll be holding my breath, right up 'til the end...Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever~ with~..." Dean watched Amalia's face intently then launched into the chorus,

"Cause nobody wants to be the last one there. Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares. Someone to love with my life in their hands. There's gotta be somebody for me like that! Cause nobody wants to do it on their own, and everyone wants to know they're not alone. There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere...There's gotta be somebody for me out there..." He shifted and took a second to breathe, but didn't have long.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Amalia's eyes grew wide ever so slightly as the music started, her heart nearly skipping a beat. She knew this song; she would play it on her music player every once in a great while, so she knew the lyrics by heart. Plus, she absolutely loved the band that sang it. It surprised her greatly that her boyfriend was singing one of her favorite songs to her, and it made the redhead remarkably happy. A bright smile creased her lips as she listened to the lyrics carefully, her face turning a bright shade of pink. Despite already knowing the meaning of the song, Amalia got the message Dean was sending her loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next