Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:23 pm

"Feel free to look around as much as you want," Sam smiled. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Once I'm out, I'll give you a more in depth tour." He promised, walking out of the room soon after.

Amalia watched the younger Winchester leave before she turned to the sleeping Dean with a smile on her face. Grabbing a blanket that was left laying, she gently put it over him, making sure she didn't wake him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:09 pm

()

Kerica took Sam up on that offer while Amalia found a book on something she was interested in and took a seat by Dean's sleeping form, wanting him to give her a tour personally. The brunette felt the same for Sam, so she decided to hunt down where the rooms might be. It took about fifteen minutes of looking around, but she made sure not to take too much in so she could be amazed at it later. The rooms were almost painfully obvious, though, when she stumbled across them. A long line of them on either side down one corridor. One close by was ajar as well. She walked closer to it and peeked in...

Then she promptly let out a fit of giggles as she saw Sam pull his head from his towel, his hair a complete mess. The giggles turned into laughter soon after, "Oh my god you look like you got electrocuted!" As she was doubled over, she was able to admire him between fits, noticing how his pants were low on his hips, belt hanging loose and the button undone. His plaid shirt was only buttoned by a few across the middle of his chest, too.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:01 am

Sam had jumped in surprise once he heard Kerica burst into a fit of laughter, turning around with slightly wide eyes before he proceeded to fix his hair. Well, this was embarrassing... He found himself chuckling a little himself, but not as much as the brunette while fixing up his clothes in a slightly rushed manner.

"Oh...oh, I'm...I'm sorry, Sam, I didn't..." she cleared her throat, still snorting a bit here and there, "I haven't cracked up like that in a while. I'm sorry for being amused at your expense." She shook her head, "Um...may I come in? Or should I fuck off since I royally embarrassed you?"

Sam turned to her with a small smile, fixing his shirt now. "Of course you can come in, and don't worry. You just caught me by surprise is all." He said in reassurance, opening the door a bit more so she could walk inside.

"At least I didn't catch you when you were half-naked. That would've been awkward...not to mention classic and sexy," Kerica muttered towards the end, looking around his room with curiosity...and a bit of disappointment, "Well isn't this place a bit Spartan? Is that just your style or...?"

"Did you just...?" He paused for a moment, eyebrow quirked before the smallest hint of a smirk creased his lips before fading in a split second. Maybe he was imagining her saying that last line. "Um... Yeah, never mind." He chuckled, then froze for a moment at her question. He shifted on his feet awkwardly as he moved some of his belongings before setting them back down. "Well, this place isn't really..." He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck. "Home is..." He couldn't find the right words to say aloud, but in his mind, he knew that this place didn't really feel like home to him.

"This place doesn't really feel like home because a home is very hard to come by," Kerica finished for him way too easily, picking up the latest book he had been reading on his nightstand, "These things...they aren't even belongings. They were already here, and you just organized them. A few things look foreign...like your weapons, but nothing...that seems to fit /you/."

Sam turned to her once he heard her speak, narrowing his eyes every so slightly. "You answered that way too easily..." He said, tilting his head to the side. He started to feel rather suspicious of her, yet something in the back of his mind told him that she probably understood what he meant.

"Silence is just as much of an answer, so it was easy to put the pieces together," Kerica explained offhandedly, leaning down to look closer at his lamp, "You find what seems like a home and it gets destroyed. I have only had one home, and it's still around, but my father wasn't ever really there. Workaholic, doctor," she explained, "A hunter's life though...it's pretty linear every time with a few variants but roughly the same story."

Sam's expression turned soft at her words, looking down briefly before looking back up at her. "Back at the masquerade, you mentioned something about secrets... What exactly did you mean?" He asked, hoping to get her to talk about the nightmare he found her in during the djinn case.

"Ah....that. If I tell you now, I give you permission ahead of time to tell Dean. I don't much like to repeat myself," Kerica shrugged but she sat on his bed, wrinkling her nose, "Holy shit this thing feels like a brick."

A small laugh left his lips as he sat down beside her, shifting a little before turning to Kerica. "Let's start from the beginning..." He said, watching her carefully.

"Sure, of course," she said, even as she found his proximity just a tad distracting. The heat radiating off of him...she wanted to lean into it. Shaking her head to dismiss the notion, she took a deep breath, "Nerieta is my elder half sister. I have a different mother and I am the product of an affair from someone my dad had been nursing in the hospital. My father's wife was abusive, which is why he went to my mother. Comfort turned into something more. She not only abused him, however, but then myself as I was growing up. He was only able to divorce her when I was five, but I still have nightmares about her."

Kerica played with the solid red jasper ring on her left thumb, "Nerieta took after her mother and ended up hating me wholly and completely. She sold her soul and became a demon when she was fifteen. I was twelve. She attacked and tried to kill me but my father saved me. She ran off and that was when he began training me as a Hunter. I've been after her ever since she tried to kill me the second time. I was sixteen."

Sam listened to her explanation with a serious expression on his face, his jaw clenching at the mention of Nerieta trying take her life. He felt sick to his stomach, knowing that Kerica's own family tried to kill her twice. "That...doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, why would they..." He trailed off, eyes darting as his jaw clenched for a moment, looking to the woman beside him. "Though, that leads me to a question. Did Nerieta hate your father as much as she hated you? Did she ever try to harm him?"

Kerica was quiet for a moment, but answered with a shake of her head, "No...her animosity has always been towards me. The only time she harmed Meara was when he got in the way. Yaminitta and Nerieta have both harmed other people...mostly men. They're both like Black Widows. Yami also sold her soul, by the way and became a demon, but that was a much longer time ago. She has tried killing my father outright multiple times."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:46 am

Sam listened intently before he thought for a moment, swallowing hard before he looked up. "Then... There is a chance that we can cure Nerieta from being a demon." He said, watching Kerica turn to him. "The truth is... Dean was a demon at one point. But we were able to cure him using several vials of human blood." He explained.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 am

"I'm sure there's so much more to it than just 'several vials of blood'," Kerica shook her head, "A ritual or some shit? Why would that work? She became a demon to kill me, and I've been hunting the hunter. I really don't think she would take well to being turned human again. I doubt she would remember what it's even like. She's twenty-six now, she's been a demon for eleven years."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:33 pm

"That may be so, but if we never try, we'll never know, right?" He asked her, then proceeded to explain further. "The human blood has to be purified by a priest, and the curing process has to be done within eight hours. It's very long and involved, but it works."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:22 pm

"If you say so, Sam," she sighed and stood up, "Are you good about taking me on that tour? I think we've had enough serious talk for right now. I can tell you more of my secrets later," she winked and headed back for the door, "There's still time in the day."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Sam blinked a few times before a small smile creased his lips, standing as well before walking beside her to show her around the bunker.

~*~

Amalia was listening to music, humming softly to herself as she swayed her body from side to side in her chair before she noticed Dean beginning to stir. She pulled out her earbuds, pausing the song before she grinned at him. "Hey, sleepy head." She greeted.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:38 pm

"Hey," Dean yawned wide and stretched, the blanket falling off of him, "Oh...man, that obviously didn't take much," he mumbled and looked at his watch, "Has it really only been two hours? damn, that was quite a cat-nap then," he pulled the blanket off and placed it on the back of the chair, only to realize...he hadn't fallen asleep with it on, "Did you...?" he asked, pointing at it and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Amalia giggled as she nodded eagerly at his question. "I did." She beamed, standing on her feet and stretched her arms up in the air, her shirt riding up slightly to reveal some of the skin of her stomach. She didn't even realize that Dean had noticed until she turned to him with one eye open. She blushed, but a sly smirk creased her lips as she decided to tease him a little. "Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Dean had also noticed a hole where a belly button ring was, and figured she probably put one in when it was downtime between cases. The idea kinda sounded kinky, and he smirked back up at her with a suggestive raised eyebrow, "I might," he said and stood up, coming closer to her as he did so since she hadn't been sitting very far away, "I'm starvin' how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Amalia felt her face burn but her smirk never faded, watching him move closer before she giggled softly. "I am, actually." She said, about to turn around before she remembered something, an 'o' forming on her lips. "By the way... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a tour of the place? I could use the company."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:34 pm

"Well, then, out first stop will be the kitchen. That means Sam is giving Kerica a tour of the place on his part," Dean chuckled and stepped aside and to go around her, leading the way. They got there and he ruffled through the fridge, pulling out some eggs, milk, cheese and meat slices and then he went to the pantry for some bread, "Egg sandwiches sound good to you?" he asked, grabbing a bowl to mix stuff together.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Her eyes darted around the kitchen and grinned at his words, nodding once in response. "That sounds amazing." She said, moving a strand of hair away from her face before standing beside him. "So... Sam mentioned that this bunker belonged to the Men of Letters. Does that mean that one of your ancestors was a part them?" She asked, curiosity getting the better of her as she looked up at him with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:14 pm

"Unless you're going to help, please back up," Dean shooed her away and went back to cracking the eggs into a bowl, "Sammy and I, our granddad, he was a Men of Letters. We're basically Legends," he grinned, "Sammy's taken more into the whole research part of it, though. He's always been that way. Using his laptop to figure things out for us while we're on a case and I've just taken the hunter side. I lived and breathed it while my dad was alive and still do even now. Sam's always tried to push away from it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Amalia let out a quick apology before taking a seat on the chair by the table as she watched Dean cook. A smile creased her lips as she listened to his words, tilting her head to the side. "That's amazing... That you two are legacies, I mean." She giggled, her smile fading ever so slightly. "I don't blame Sam for feeling that way... When Papa died, I drifted away from the life for a while. Though... Once you're in, it's hard to get away."

"Ain't that the truth," Dean agreed wholeheartedly, frying up the pan and it wasn't long before the eggs were cooking and the smell filled the air, "If you want to tell me your story, go right ahead. Mine is a little more long and involved."

Amalia laughed lightly as he agreed with her, then let out a hum once she smelled the eggs cooking. A small sigh left her lips before she sat up a bit more in her seat, looking down at her feet before her gaze was aimed at him. "That night... Papa and I were hunting down a demon that had been responsible for killing innocent people back in Port Republic, New Jersey. I was seventeen at the time, and this was my first real encounter with a demon." She started, her hands laced together. "It was...really dark and cold. To tell you the truth, I was terrified, and I was starting to lose my nerve. When the demon showed up... I tried drawing a devil's trap in the ground, in hopes of trapping it. But..." She paused for a brief moment, closing her eyes and inhaled deeply. "I made a mistake that costed Papa his life..."

Dean frowned deeply as he listened to her, putting together one sandwich with the cheese melting with the heat of the eggs and he also fried the ham slices to add an extra kick. Sliding it over to her he began putting together his own, "I technically died in a car crash because a big rig hit that little impala and the big-rig won," he sat down when he was done and turned everything off, "I even met a Reaper face to face and /almost/ agreed to go with her, but that was when my dad sold his soul to a really nasty demon that we had been fighting to bring me back to life."

Amalia turned to him once he started talking, gnawing at her bottom lip lightly. "Damn... I can't even imagine what that must have been like. I'm so sorry..." She said, her tone sincere before taking a bite of the sandwich given to her. A moan of approval left her lips as a wide smile formed against her lips once she finished chewing and swallowing her fill. "So good...!"

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Dean grinned and bit into his. The break in serious topics was nice. At least they were on the road to sharing things with each other. It was slightly weird, considering they hadn't known the girls very long and had already brought them to the bunker. Was it a smart idea? Probably not. Was it safe here? Yes. So, whatever happened at this point happened.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Four days later Dean was underneath the back Impala working on fixing the axel, his hands black from changing the oil. He had gone to get the stuff for the former but on his way back he had hit a nasty hole and it had gotten things all out of whack. He barely heard the door to the garage open as the wrench in his hand squeaked, but he did see a cute pair of black flats, "Hey, Amalia!" he called, grunting, "Be with you in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Amalia had two small plates with handmade sandwiches in her hands as she walked into the garage, blinking a few times as she stopped for a brief moment. "How did you know it was me?" She asked, walking forward until she reached the Impala. "You've been working on that car for hours. I brought you food, just in case you were hungry." She smiled, noticing the smallest hint of skin on his stomach. Her face heated up at the sight, swallowing hard as she took the time to admire his abdomen, and the small v shape of his hips. Her mind began to wander on how sexy he would look without a shirt on, and it made her face become as red as her hair.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:41 pm

"It's your shoes. I'm beginning to wonder if you own a pair of sneakers," Dean laughed lightly, "All you wear are flats. Kerica wears boots or tennis shoes when she goes out. I notice otherwise, when she's walking around here, she's barefoot." His stomach rumbled at the idea of food and he groaned a bit, "Alright, fine," he muttered to himself. Food and Baby were neck and neck on the totem pole of what came first.

Rolling himself from where he was he sat up and stretched, "So what'd you make me?" he grinned, "You've taken quite well to that kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:05 pm

A small laugh left her lips as she sat down beside him, handing him a plate along with some wipes to help get rid of the grease and oil off his hands. "I made a classic grilled ham and cheese sandwich, with a small twist." She said with a grin, soon taking a bite of hers.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:22 pm

"You certainly came prepared," Dean laughed and wiped his hands the best he could, not wanting to ruin the taste at all, and grabbed a piece. He took a large chunk right out of it and chewed for a moment before he froze and his face contorted. It took a moment before he could finish his bite and force it down, "Oh god...what's in this? Was that...a /fruit/?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Amalia couldn't help but be amused at his distorted face, laughing softly before her smile returned. "It's a family recipe that I've wanted to try; it has pieces of pear in it. Mama made them during special occasions. Though, I did make one without it, just in case you didn't like it." She said, handing him the plain grilled ham and cheese sandwich. "I'll have to see if Sam will like it. He seems to be more fond of healthy food."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:45 pm

"Sam will love it for sure," Dean placed the sandwich down and took up the safe one, pealing it apart and his smile returned at how the cheese was still warm enough to string, "Yeah, that's more like it," he said as he bit down on the corner. He chewed it a bit and decided it was safe to groan, "Much, much better."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Amalia giggled gently as she watched him eat, glad he was enjoying it. She took a bite of her sandwich as well, and she nearly shivered at his groan, her face heating up once again as she watched the muscles of his arms flex. God, he was so fit, and it nearly made her feel like melting into jello. Swallowing her fill, she continued to watch him, before their eyes met and she immediately looked away with a beet red face.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:02 pm

"I'm not even trying and you're drooling over me," Dean observed with a laugh, "You'd probably pass out from all that blood rushing to your head if I /really/ showed off," he smirked at her mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul 2.0   How to Save a Soul 2.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul 2.0
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next