Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 pm

They continued like that for a while, just cooking in silence until their plates were full of color and Buck was practically moaning as the juices from his steak were seeping into his mashed potatoes. Sitting down once he'd set the table, both his and her plates full, he spread a napkin onto his lap, "Do you...do prayer? I mean...I didn't really while on tour...it feels strange doing it again with my family. I will if you want to, though."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:01 am

"I do...you don't have to say it." Teresa gently held her hands out over the table for him to take and when she felt him grip, she smiled as she lowered her head. She thanked the food and the company that she was keeping and was hoping that the other soldiers were coming home safely and without too much damage done to them. She let him go after saying the amen and she pushed herself closer to the table and started eating. "Has Sam ever gotten a hold of you about that club?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:08 am

"He called me up saying he thinks he found a place and that Nix was negotiating pricing, but he kept it pretty vague. Did say it was in Manhattan though, close to Central Park. That'd be a great view or place to go to relax after a night of partying. He told me he'd call me back Monday with more details. Sam likes to call me late, so I hope he waits until after I hear about how Steve's date went," Buck suddenly was beaming, "He finally caught Kerica! Or should I say, she caught /him/. She was walking in the park and he was drawing so she sat with him and they chatted. I'm happy. He's always been shy and self-conscious with the ladies...not that I was much help, but Peggy gave him a confidence boost and now Kerica is catching his eye. I am so, so glad."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:45 am

"That is wonderful." Teresa beamed. "Kerica's a good girl, and Steve seems to be a nice person too. They'll get along smashingly I think. Well, judging from the late night hours Sam works, I'm not at all surprised to know that he's a night owl. Let alone that he's going to determine that our night is his day to get things done." She took a few bites. "Will you be okay traveling back and forth to Manhattan to Brooklyn?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:02 am

"I think I'll be fine with it," Buck smirked at her mischievously, "If you /do/ decide to go see a movie with me, you'll get to see my new ride." He cut off another chunk of steak, scooping up potatoes with it, and then humming in delight as the flavors exploded across his mouth, "So, what do you think of my steak, huh? You did a fantastic job with the vegetables, too. The carrots are so soft!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:04 am

Teresa grinned, a soft blush on her cheeks. "Thanks. The steak is really good. Super tender, which is amazing. I like the seasoning. I haven't put garlic on my steaks before. It's usually horseradish sauce or another type of spicy seasoning. It's pleasant."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:10 am

"I hate horseradish, I'm glad you enjoy this," Buck's ocean eyes were shining, "Murdering the steak with the forks is a lot better than with the hammer, too. I told you so," he snickered, "What movie would you drag me to? That romance one that just came out?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:53 am

Teresa looked thoughtful. "I thought about that one. But considering that I made dinner, I think the movie's going to be your pick." She nodded. "And then next date, I'll decide what we do. We'll switch off and on like that, so we don't feel like one's doing more than the other. I'll keep the fork method in mind from now on, though if my sister calls me a murderer, I'm blaming you and telling her that you taught me."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:58 am

"I'm okay with that," Buck laughed heartily, "Wonderful. Okay, I'll think about it. For now, talk to me about you. I talk a lot about other people so...tell me, what are your hobbies or the things you like to do when you're not doctoring? Reading? You had a lovely colorful blanket on the back of the couch. Do you crotchet or was it a gift?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:12 am

"I made that." Teresa smiled as she looked over at the blanket that Bucky was talking about before turning back to him. "My mother was a fan of knitting, but I just couldn't get the hang of it, so I did crochet instead. I do sell them from time to time." She took a few bites of food. "I love to read. I like the story of Gone with the Wind myself, but I also enjoyed And Then There Were None. A good mystery."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:46 pm

"I couldn't get myself into Gone with the Wind, but a mystery? I wouldn't mind reading that, if you are okay with loaning it," Buck smiled, "Just knowing you made that blanket makes it look even more lovely. Do you have any other projects you're working on? I bet you made scarves for Christmas gifts for people at the office."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:58 pm

"I also make prayer shawls for those who need it for the holidays when relatives are scarce or when the weather turns bad." Teresa nodded. "Scarves and gloves are one of the few things I make. I'm attempting to make a doll out of it. I need to get some practice in since a friend of mine is expecting and I wanted to do something nice for her." She laughed a little. "Of course, it's a work in progress. I've been working and redoing different patterns and writing my own to see if I can do it. I might have to ask my mother for advice, but...when it's done I'll show you before I give it away."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 3:55 pm

"I can't wait to see it. I'm sure the doll is going to be adorable," Buck assured. "Tell me about your parents, and more about Alexandra. First time I mentioned you, my own mother wouldn't stop badgering me to tell her every single detail about you. Everyone's super impressed you're a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:07 pm

"I'm glad that it's impressed rather than why I'm not married. I hope you told her only the good things." Teresa laughed a little, rubbing the back of her neck. "My sister thinks it's scandalous that I'm falling for a patient. I had to remind her that you're not under my care anymore, but still. She's a bit worried too. But, it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:45 pm

That made Buck frown, "Yes...it does matter, actually. Why is she worried? Does she think I'll make you stop being a doctor to date me? I'm not that kind of guy. In fact, I'd rather encourage you to be whomever you wanna be. Does she know about you being a part of S.H.I.E.L.D?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:55 pm

"She knows." Teresa laughed a little. "I'm getting too ambitious, so she thinks that a lot of the guys will become intimidated. Staying as a private practice doctor would be more reasonable. As well as the fact that I dealt with war already...S.H.I.E.L.D is just another part of that war." She took a sip of wine and set it down carefully. "The reason why she's worried is actually exactly that problem. She's worried you won't stop me. Everything I told her about you, only solidified that fear. She told me that she was scared you'd marry me, the glamor of having a working wife would fade, and you'd divorce me because I don't spend a lot of time at home and with a family. She's pretty sincere in hoping that I'd stay home if I get pregnant, but..that's a little too far in the future."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:06 pm

"That is a bit far in the future, and I'd like to think we can discuss it all when we get to those bridges, so we can cross them together instead of burning them. It's nor a glamor, it's a double-team effort. We'd both be working together," Buck promised, "It's way too soon to say love is on the table, but I don't do anything half-assed and after the war, I'm in it long term. I'm done with one-night stands - yeah, I was like that. You should know, but I'm not going to be unfaithful. So far, you're the only one I've had eyes on since I came back. It's not love yet, but I do enjoy the time we spend together. Your wit makes me laugh, and every new thing I learn makes me like you more. Not to mention, you are the second woman outside my family to make me terrified by your glare and go 'yes ma'am'. The first was Steve's mother...may she rest in peace, that lovely soul."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:13 pm

"I have a feeling it's quite an honor to be compared to her." Teresa gently lifted her glass. "So I'll take a toast to that." She smiled as they clinked their glasses together. "It is real far in the future," she agreed. "My family is also worried, but they're more or less worried about me going with the wrong guy. I don't have the greatest streak to boyfriends. The last date I was on was such a disaster, I think I swore it off for a very long time." She looked at Bucky sincerely. "I trust you. I know you wouldn't leave me hanging and we come up with such great conversation topics, I think we could talk till midnight and not get tired of each other."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:04 pm

"You're right, it is," Buck smiled and nodded slightly, "Sarah was a good woman. It hit Steve hard because besides me and my family, she was the only one who really cared about him. She always had such good advice about what to do and while of course she didn't /like/ it when Steve came home with black eyes, split lips, and bruises everywhere else, she was always proud of him for standing up for himself and others. Numerous times she would patch me up, too," his small smile turned fond, eyes far off.

Teresa felt her heart swell as she watched that look cross Bucky’s face. It was filled with sorrow, but pure adoration and love for Sarah. She knew that he was thinking of fond memories of her and she felt herself wishing that she had been around, just a little younger, to meet someone that touched his life in such a profound way. “I wish I could’ve met her.”

Buck figured he could at least do her a favor, and reached into his back pocket of his slacks and pulled out his wallet. "I never took this picture overseas and I'm glad I didn't. Here," he pulled out the picture of Steve's mother, sitting pretty and her smile so stunning it jumped out of the picture, "Her hair was a strawberry blond, but her eyes were green, so I think Steve might've got his blue eyes from his father."

Teresa gently took the black and white picture. The woman sitting there was beautiful. Her smile shining bright, just like how Steve's would. Her hair was long, tied up in a half-ponytail. "She's beautiful." Teresa smiled. That was a look of someone who went through hell and back. She handed the picture back to Bucky. "Steve looks a lot like his mother. Probably acts just like her too."

"I always thought he did, but there were times...secret times where Steve was passed out from whatever illness or ailment decided to kick his butt this time and I'd sleep over. She would tell me how Steve reminded her a lot of his dad. She never told me what happened, but I believe wholeheartedly Steve's a great mix of both of his parents," Buck nodded, putting his wallet back and then took another sip of wine, "Who do or did you admire growing up?"

“Mi Abulea,” Teresa smiled brightly, sitting up a little from the leaning that she had done over the table. She didn’t think she had gotten so invested with the story, but…she took a sip of her wine. “She taught me how to cook and sew. Would teach me tricks on how to do crocheting right when I was just learning and didn’t want to listen to my mom’s advice too. She made the best tamales and tres leche cake. I have the recipe for it. Only one to get it.” She cupped her hand on her cheek as she thought about her. She grinned. “She’s the one who really encouraged me to be what I wanted to be. She was a midwife.”

"Anybody of Latino or Hispanic origin or anything like that tend to be hellfire. You don't want to mess with the women. Either /they/ will kick your ass or their brothers, husbands, or what have you will do it for them," Buck laughed heartily, "I love that. It explains a lot about you. I don't mind spicy food from time to time, I'd love to try anything you make. You kind of learn to eat whatever's given to you in the military, anyway. The difference is I'd actually enjoy your home-cooked meals."

"You're lucky." Teresa's eyes lit up in the candlelight with joy. "I have so many of the recipes from her. I gave copies to Alex, but I have the original. Next time. Do you like sweets at all?"

"Steve hates my sweet tooth," Buck snickered in response, "More than once I'd steal a bite of his doughnuts. Never the whole thing, but just a bite and he'd glare at me and like rip it in half, give me the bitten half. At first, anyway, then he just eat it anyway just to spite me when he stopped caring."

Teresa laughed, delighted. "Good. You'll be my guinea pig for when I make anything that's dessert related and when I do make that meal, you can try the cake."

"That's a deal!" Buck nodded enthusiastically, "So, anyway, it looks like we've both finished our meals, and we've had a lovely conversation. Do you wish to see a movie before the theatres close?"

"Not tonight..." Teresa frowned as she looked over at the clocks. "But if you want to arrange it for the next date, show me a good time, I can do that." She looked at Bucky with a smile. "Drinks afterward and maybe a midnight conversation if you're willing, if it's not too late. I can grab the plates." She looked surprised when Bucky suddenly got up to grab them. "You don't have to clean up!"

"Haha, it's alright," Buck grinned widely, "We cooked together, we can clean up together, hmm?" he winked a little bit and left the wine glasses to her while he carried the plates and silverware to the sink, setting the water and grabbing the soap and scrubber, "Once they're clean and put away I'll head out. Not sure when the next date should be. How about I call you when I think of something?" If he had his way, he'd snatch up that three bedroom and be moved in by the end of the month. He and Steve, being muscle-bound brutes now, could probably have it all set up in a week at that, but there was paperwork and background checks and such to wait for. He'd have to start hitting the gym at the Stark building since he had his keychain now.

"Definitely." Teresa smiled brightly. "I'll keep you posted on the apartments too." She picked up a rag and started drying the plates and silverware as they were handed to her when he cleaned them. With the two of them working together, the time went by fast and the cleaning was done in half. She walked him to the door and kissed his cheek. "You were wonderful date as always, Bucky." She smiled gently.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Steve approached the door of the two story house. It was…different than what he was used to. People could afford things like that now. The war was nearly over and people were recovering from the Depression. It made him wonder if that meant Bucky was having luck finding an apartment, or if that luck was going down hill since there’d be so many people who’d want the homes and the apartments. He couldn’t blame them. He would just have to try to keep Bucky from being discouraged.

He took a breath and straightened his shirt. He could almost hear his best friend groaning in the background and telling him to stop fussing, he’s fine, take the girl out on a date or so help him he’ll knock his head in.

Though…he was pretty certain that wouldn’t work well. He reached up and knocked on the door. His heart up in his throat. It took everything he had not to shuffle his feet while he waited.

It took a minute, but it was soon opened by a Japanese man who looked to be in his 30s somewhere, scruff on his jaw and chin, a bit of a mustache, and thick hair that was neither long nor short, almost feathery as it swept back over his ears. His eyes were a coffee brown-black, and he regarded Steve intently. Then, the first thing out of his mouth was, "The icon of America, back from the war. Glad to see you are wearing slacks for once instead of tights."

Steve's cheeks turned beat red, but he smiled charmingly. "Slacks weren't exactly made for a gun fight. Tights on the other hand, it makes the enemy wonder if you're sane or not."

"Ah, but baggy or loose clothing can be just as much of a tactical advantage, because the ememy doesn't know just where your limbs are," he beamed at him and bowed his head and shoulders politely before stepping aside and waving his hand, "Come inside, Steve. I am Riichi Shino."

"Shino-san." Steve remembered how Morita would tell them a little about Japanese culture. Just like how Frenchy would wax poetic about the French, using Gabe as his translator. "Thanks."

This surprised him, but he looked happy, "That's impressive, you must have met a Japanese fellow overseas, or Japanese-American at the very least. I am fully Japanese and no, I don't sympathize with them right now. I was very upset that Pearl Harbor happened. Thankfully, I grew up here so I was already an adult and my dojo was in full swing when that occurred. I lost some, but I was trusted by then and I was surprised I was actually defended. Kerica's father being one. Speaking of..." he left Steve in the living room and went to the alcove, looking up where the stairs were, "Keri-chan!" A squeak and a 'hai', "Your date is here."

"I-I'll be right down!"

Riichi chuckled and shook his head, going back to the living room, "Her hair is probably still damp. She likes to let it dry naturally. We don't even own a blow-dryer."

"That's fine." Steve shook his head from side to side. "Yeah. Jim Mortia of the 107th and Howling Commandos taught me some. He wasn't taught much, since his mom wanted him to be fully American. But...he still retained a lot of the culture."

Riichi nodded, "Do you have any plans besides the movies tonight, Steve? Kerica's a simple girl to please, just so you know. I think she's been stressing more about pleasing you. After all, society has all of these molds and what should be and how you should act."

"I only had a movie and a walk through the park to get her back home." Steve answered modestly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't want to hog her all through the night since it's gonna be late. I was thinking next time of dancing. But that's all up to her and what she wants to do. If she has a plan."

Riichi arched a brow, "Next time, huh?" He smirked just a bit at Steve's cheeks tinting pink, "A moonlight walk is quite romantic, though if you /want/ to, there's a small restaurant that's open until midnight, since the movie should be over at around ten or so. It's closer to the Brooklyn Bridge and overlooks the river. Beautiful view, if I do say so. Since the nights are warm, you could ask to sit on the balcony."

"I'll ask Kerica and see what she wants to do. Depending on how the date goes, she might just want to come home." Steve nodded in agreement. "It sounds wonderful otherwise and I'm sure we'll be starving afterwards."

Riichi didn't get to say much else as there were quick but light footsteps and suddenly Kerica was there, her hair swinging over her shoulder at her sudden stop. It was wavy and bouncy, the bangs on the left side of her face held back with a simple red sparkling comb. Her makeup was light, mostly her eyes where she used smokey natural colors to make her eyes pop and stand out, and her lips weren't such an eye-popping red like Peggy would wear, but instead a coral shade. Her outfit was a pantsuit like the time when he met her, only instead of red and black it was dark blue pants with a blue pinstriped blouse, black and white pumps topping it off.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait," Kerica winced, "I hope I'm not making us miss our movie."

"I don't think so." Steve held his arm out to her, smiling. "You look gorgeous, I like the outfit. I'll bring her home safely Shino-san." He told Riichi as he gently escorted her out of the household. "He was just telling me about a restaurant that's open till midnight that's on the river. It's something to think about after the movie."

"I didn't really eat much today, so that's an idea. We'll see," Kerica nodded and her smile was shy, "So you know a little Japanese or just proper honorifics?"

"Just the proper way to enter a home, greet a person, and not to offend anyone." Steve said slowly. "Morita wanted to teach us Japanese, but his was bad already since his mom didn't want him to learn. He knew enough though to make sure that we got the proper ideas."

"I would love to meet Morita. Peggy talked about him and the other Howlies," Kerica hummed, "They all sound like a lot of fun to be around. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up becoming a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. and helping you and Peggy and Bucky out. I love her letters. She can't tell me everything but she tells me just enough and it's like a summery at the back of a book. A teaser."

"Well, since you're apart of S.H.I.E.L.D you'll get the entire story rather than just a small chunk." Steve said gently. "Morita will probably be happy to meet you too. I don't know whose all going to join S.H.I.E.L.D. It's possible that all of the Howlies might, or maybe just some."

Kerica furrowed her brows, "I'm...I was never invited to join S.H.I.E.L.D. That was just my dad."

"I'll have to see you fight, but if you can hold your own and you want in," Steve shrugged. "I'll do my best to get you in."

Kerica bit her lip and nodded, "Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I go to Riichi-san's dojo to help him teach the other students. If...you're interested. I could write you down the location. I would just need practice with a gun."

"I don't know what S.H.I.E.L.D would be doing, but I'm certain we can get you up to speed." Steve gently brought her closer to him. "I'll get the directions later. Right now, we have a date and I shouldn't have brought up work. I'm sorry. This was supposed to be getting to know you and me."

"I mentioned the Howlies first," a breathy laugh puffed from her chest and she glanced around. The theatre was a bit of a walk still, but she was fine. She liked walking, "How's Bucky? I know you two are close. I don't mind if you talk about him. Sometimes the friends are an insight into the person."

"He's...." Having nightmares that keep him up, and having moments where the world was coming in so close it wasn't funny. Steve took a breath out. "I don't want to call it yet, but I think he's in love with Teresa. There's this apartment that's free that's close to where Teresa lives. I think it's the floor above her or something like that, and well...he's really, really considering snatching it up. If he hasn't already. He probably already has because his stubborn like that. All he'll have to do is pretend to look sheepish while holding the paperwork out to me and tell me "oh hey I found a place. About to be rented fast so I grabbed it before it could go off the market" and I will not have a reason to deny him it."

"Oh I did talk to Teresa on Sunday. She called to talk to me about her date with Bucky. She was very excited that he wants to try her Spanish cooking, and teased me that he may have a worse sweet tooth than I do," Kerica giggled, "I missed her, we were good friends before she shipped off since she works with my dad and she came to our place for dinner sometimes."

"I didn't know that." Steve blinked. He wondered if that was something Bucky knew too. Probably. "Your father was her teacher wasn't he? Is that how you two became so close?"

"Yes," Kerica affirmed, "I actually met Peggy while she was here in New York. Just a passerby, taking pictures and she got curious. I actually have a picture of that bookstore a few days before it got shot up and exploded."

"Maybe journalistic photography is your style." Steve held a smile. "I met her in New York too, and again during Boot Camp. I don't think she had thought that she'd be stuck with me throughout the war. But I'm thankful that she was."

"I'm glad she did, too. She's definitely a person that can watch your six. Right? Is that the term for it instead of watching your back?" Kerica looked up at him curiously.

"Basically." Steve nodded with a smile. "It's just a way for us to tell direction too. Peggy did a lot more than just watch our backs. I don't even know a proper way of thanking her for it. Joining S.H.I.E.L.D might be one, but..." He shrugged. "She's clever."

"That she is," Kerica hummed, and they rounded the block to the theatre, "I hope they have some good options, I didn't really look at the listings. Do you want to get a big tub of popcorn? I love it buttery and salty, just so you know. Do you like soda? Dr Pepper, root beer and sarsaparilla are my favorites."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring   The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Avenger AU - Apple Pie Life? That's Boring
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7