Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:54 pm

"Now that you're feeling a bit better, maybe now's a good time to cash in on that date that Steve wants to take you out on," Zan grinned as she leaned against the counter. No one was really in here besides Angelina, who was busy with Dylan's laptop. She was researching something, but she wasn't telling Zan and Zan was going to keep hands away unless Bucky started questioning. "Go to that movie or if you're not feeling up to it, have a date indoors. Do you know how to cook? I bet he'd love that. Or if you don't, see if you can't hint at it. I'd love to see Captain America in an apron. Do you think he needs to borrow one? I have a maid's one in my closet."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Calla giggled madly at the mental imagery, "An at-home dinner sounds like a lot more fun than sitting in some restaurant where people can overhear you. I can cook...kinda. River's a lot better at it. If it goes in the microwave or I can set a timer for it in the oven, I'm alright. Anything on the stove? Boiling water is as far as I can get. I get too distracted." She took a sip of her coffee finally, "Ya know I've been thinking it might be better to watch movies here, maybe some older ones like John Wayne or some of Patrick Swayze's movies like Roadhouse, but at the same time I /really/ wanna ride his motorcycle. I suppose I'll have countless opportunities for that later, huh?" she was obviously not trying very hard to convince herself to leave the Tower for this date.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:12 pm

"Tell you what," Zan pointed at Calla with her pen. "You do the stay-in doors date just once. Just once and see what surprises Steve can come up with. He's an introvert by nature, why do you think he hangs out with so many extroverts? If it wasn't for us, he'd only be running with Sam and drawing and reading for the rest of the day. Then, when you're better, do an outdoorsy type. But try his territory first. He'll love you for it and will give you the same respect and try yours, whatever territory that is."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:48 pm

The immediate idea was of her yacht, but then Calla blushed darkly at what that might entail itself. "I love your ideas. I knew you were the best person to come to," she grinned at Zan, drinking more coffee now she didn't have to worry about it burning her tongue, "If Steve can't cook either, it would be super cheesy to order takeout but super funny. I wonder what he's up for. After this I'll see what he's up to. Anyway, how are things going here, Zan? Do you miss the yellow uniform at all?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 am

"I burnt it." Zan said with a grin, "It was super fucking ugly and I don't plan going back there ever again. But you know what? I do miss my regulars. The nonsuperhero kind. They don't want to come back over here because they feel intimidated and what not. But I do make new regulars from the people that work underneath Tony. A lot of them used to be S.H.I.E.L.D agents. Jake actually does come over here from time to time, which is good. He's a bit angry with me that he has to change up his routine, but he's happy that I'm happy so that's good."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:34 pm

"I can understand the intimidation," Calla agreed, "Dylan and I felt that way when we switched locations. So, we understand how you feel as well as why they won't come here. Those new regulars you're making, though, I can guarantee that they need you just as much. I know you know that," she added before Zan could say so, "I just wanted to say it. You're a blessing in this place. I at least have noticed quite a difference in people's moods and attitudes." She slid off of her chair and rubbed her side a bit, as it would be an ache that would probably never go away, before she wiggled her fingers at her, "I'll see you later, 'kay? I'm going to go see when Steve wants to have that date."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Zan watched Calla leave fondly and she shook her head from side to side. It was nice to know that it was noticed. She wished that Calla had stayed a little longer so she could thank her properly. Bucky did once tell her to be the type of avenger that saved the people, rather than the world. She went back to experimenting with a new menu, trying hard not to feel like she was walking on air. It was nice. It was real nice to be noticed.
~+~
"I'm telling you, you're wrong." Natasha's voice came through the door, it didn't sound like an argument, but it was hard to tell with Natasha.

Steve on the other hand proved that it wasn't, laughed and a shuffle. "Goddamn it!" Calla walked through and saw Natasha, Clint, and Steve playing with a deck of cards in the dining room, and he was grabbing the discard pile and adding it to his hand.

"I told you," Natasha smirked.

"You and Buck should go to Vegas." Steve teased her.

"And do what? Wipe the floor with everyone and loose at rigged jackpots?" Natasha questioned as Steve flipped down a card.

"King of Spades."

"Oh that is such bullshit, why do you bother playing with us?" Natasha teased and her attention was caught and she turned. "Looks like we'll never know which spy is the best at figuring out lies." She said smoothly adding her hand back to her deck. "Calla's here."

Steve turned and smiled, "Hey Calla. F.R.I.D.A.Y told me that you were hanging with Zan. Angelina's with Vision and Wanda. I think Buck's with River again."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:39 pm

"Cards, one of the few games I don't think I'll ever understand," Calla laughed softly.

Clint's grin was wide, "What are some other ones?"

"Freakin' chess, man. How can a piece move halfway across the goddamn board?" Calla shook her head, "I'm better at checkers, myself, and Chinese checkers is fun."

"Chinese checkers? Really? With the different colored balls and stuff?" Clint arched a brow.

"Yup, though it's been quite a while since I've played it I'd probably need a refresher," she giggled, "A recent game I've seen being passed around is Betrayal, House on a Hill or something like that. Been wanting to try that, but I dunno if any of you are interested in that sort of stuff."

"Board games? You kidding? Oh my God, and isn't that supposed to be the creepy one?" Clint gaped at her.

Calla nodded, "That's right. It also has an expansion that's supposed to come out soon."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:56 pm

"Widow's walk. I think it already came out," Steve mused. "That could be a fun game that we could play."

"I bet Cards Against Humanity is the only card game you know," Natasha smiled over at Calla. "It's a fun game."

Steve laughed, "I like all sorts of games really. Landlord's game, it's called Monopoly now, Risk, Clue was once a good game. I haven't played the Betrayal series but it sounds interesting. I think Angel would like that game. You probably do, Bucky would be all over it probably."

"Wouldn't it be really funny if Bucky doesn't and hates it?" Natasha mused. "I think it'd be ironic."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:51 pm

"There's an online version of Cards Against Humanity, but I think getting the physical versions would result in less repeating," Calla shrugged, "Seems whenever I play online I get the same cards over and over which makes it boring after a while."

"Haha, that would make sense," Clint finally stood up and arched his back, popping it and then grinned, waving, "I'm going to go find somebody to bother. Maybe Zan. Tease her about that Jake boy that keeps coming around."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 8:24 pm

"I'll also see you around." Natasha didn't offer her excuse, but followed Clint out into the elevator and disappearing.

Steve smiled and turned to Calla. "Sorry about that. It's been a while since we were in the mood to play a game. Sometimes Bucky joins us, but...he's with River today. Do you want anything to drink? I have some sodas, and Angelina brought along a collection of teas that we could try."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:52 pm

"Tea sounds good, but that can be saved for later depending on your answer," Calla hopped on her toes, smiling at Steve coyly as she brought one shoulder up, her arms behind her back, "I've been feeling loads better. I mean, it'll take another two weeks at least to be fully healed, but besides an ache I am completely fine!" she chirped at him happily, "I was wondering when you'd feel like having that date? We could go with later today, or in a couple days. I'm up for anything, but overall I wanna stay here in the Tower for the first one. We can always do something more exciting some other time."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Steve smiled. At first he had been a bit concerned about what she was going to do before she was fully healed. It was one thing for him to go off and be an idiot (and have Bucky at his ass), but it was another thing entirely for someone whose not a super-solder to do something just as reckless. "I'd like that. Give me tomorrow." He promised. "Seven at night? We'll eat here too. I'll make sure no one's here besides you too. I don't think Buck or Angel's gonna mind much."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:14 pm

"Fantastic," Calla grinned widely and she came over to him, leaning down since he was still sitting on the couch. Leaning over, she kissed his cheek sweetly and giggled a bit, "I'll see you tomorrow at seven, then. Nothing fancy, PJs and movies and I know you have a giant list people tell you 'watch this, watch that' so how about you make a smaller list and we can pick and choose from there?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:32 pm

"Sounds like a plan. I'll pick the five I've been meaning to watch and if you're not interested in the five, I'll make another." Steve promised, smiling as he leaned over and gave her the same kiss on the cheek. "Seven it is. P.Js, popcorn, and do you want me to try to cook or do you want to order in?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Calla hesitated and bit her lip, feeling uncertain about her request, but she just went out with it, "I was actually wondering if you'd make me something from your time? I mean, I've heard the joke that you boiled everything, but there's gotta be something you liked for the sheer simplicity of it compared to everything being so fancy these days. In turn, since you eat like, five times as much as I do, I'll make you something I really like before I come down."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Steve rolled his eyes, more or less at Stark and Clint who were the ones who were the ones that couldn't let the joke go. It was true to a point, food was scarce, stew was easy to make so long as you tossed things together. "I can do that, it's been a while since I made it...but...yeah." He smiled warmly. "Sounds good to me. I'll do both dinner and desert. I'd love to taste what you like too." He assured. "Cooking is one of the best ways to know someone, ma would say."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Calla beamed, "Fantastic! Dinner and desert, I can definitely get behind that. Tomorrow, then! Seven on the dot, I'll be here and you better have that movie list ready!" She pranced her way back the way she had come, waving at him with an endearing wink before she disappeared.

()
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED   Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - REHASHED
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8