Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:53 am

The heat charm was renewed with vigor in preparation of the blizzard that was in the forcast. As it was, when Sumi arrived with another box, slipping in through the back of the garage, it was practically zero degrees. Her ninja clothes had warming charms on them, but she had added extra layers anyway. Maddie was scurrying around her living space and brown eyes watched her carefully as she walked in further, setting the second box with the first, this one bigger. "What are you getting dressed at five pm for?" she asked, watching the woman jump a foot in the air.

"Make a noise." Madeline clutched at her heart and took a deep breath in and out, trying to starve off a panic attack that'd probably come too soon. "Um....Cassidy, a friend of mine, is forcing me to come to the Hamato's family dinner. Do you want to come? She mentioned that you knew one of them and he's been worried about you."

That made her freeze and she stared at Maddie like a deer int he headlights. It took a moment for her to unstick her tongue, "Worried...about me?" The man who talked to her on the dock? Donatello? "No...no I can't. As it is I can't be out too long. This storm could hit at anytime." At the very least, it was one thing to deal with him by himself. It was another to be around all of his family.

"Okay." Madeline assured gently. "You don't have to worry about a thing. Keep my wards up." She warned. "I'll be home and if I get stuck in the storm then well, light a candle in the window sill to let me know you're still home or if you left or something. So I don't worry when or if you're not here."

Home. It was odd for her to call this place her home even if she kept leaving. "I'm...sorry. For causing you so much trouble. I really can't stay. It's too soon. I appreciate what you've done for me so far. I hope you enjoy your time at the dinner part," she bowed to her politely. She went to leave, but she hesitated. Spotting a notepad Maddie used for her job, she picked it up and scribbled a quick note, "You could...give this to him? Maybe he will...feel better."

Madeline took the note and slipped it into her pocket. "You're not causing me trouble. When you can, just know that this place is home. A shitty home, and I'm sorry it's not much, but...it's a nice place when you get used to it. I still think I should shove Cassidy in a bank of snow for this." She muttered the last part to herself as she went to the front door and placed on her boots. Once she laced them, she turned towards her. "You know, you're probably one of the few guest I ever had that was really polite to me. It's weird. You should be a little meaner to me. I'm used to that." She winked and walked away, shutting the door quietly behind her.
~+~
What Splinter was most surprised about with Madeline, was the way she moved. He figured she would be rigid and shy, but she was currently ruffling Michelangelo's hair and she reached over to pinch Cassidy's nose. She greeted Donatello and Leonardo with hugs instead of handshakes even though she hadn't met them before. Even Raphael, she was familiar around after working with him. A side-hug with them instead of a full one, but still a form of touch.

Cassidy beamed brightly and happily, though slightly disappointed that Sumi wasn't there. She had a feeling Madeline just asked, Sumi said no, and Maddie decided to leave without her. Simple as pie. "Glad you decided to show up." She grinned. "This is Master Splinter," she introduced the two of them. "Master Splinter, this is my best friend in the universe; Madeline Black."

"Nice to meet you," Madeline said with a hint of a smile, but showing her uncertainty in her gesture. Was a handshake needed or was this a hugging situation? How does one greet family, she couldn't remember. Cassidy's family was different from this.

"Riichi Yamato," Splinter bowed, "Splinter was my childhood nickname from Yoshi Hamato, their father. I am the brother's Guardian, which is why they are my sons," he smiled, "I hope you are hungry, Michelangelo helped me cook a large meal."

"He doesn't get a chance to do the large meals often unless its' a special occasion." Leo explained to Madeline. Cassidy silently high-fived Mikey. So far the older brother and Splinter were won over hopefully. Now to get Donny on board with this...and maybe get Raph and Maddie to sit together. Now that'd be fun. "Their both good cooks. You're not going to be disappointed."

"I think it'll be kind of hard to disappoint me." Madeline replied with a bit of a smile. "I could eat." A bunch, a lot, depending on how big this meal was, she might even have to hold herself back a bit. "It smells good, from what I can tell."

"Right this way," Splinter splayed his hand out for her in a gesture to follow.

Raph beamed at Maddie and placed his hand on the small of her back, pushing her forward, "Donny's keeping track of the storm on his phone, so if it hits while you're still here, we have a spare room you girls can stay in."

"Sounds good." Maddie was kind of surprised by the touch on her back. It was soothing, a nice weight that didn't feel forceful like some guys and gentle. Oddly she wondered if he'd give good massages like Mikey was inclined to do if he found out that she hurt her shoulder doing something with a bike. She needed a life, or at least a better head.

The kitchen was indeed filled with a hot main dish for food and multiple side dishes. The plates and silverware that were gorgeous too and probably expensive or mid-ranged. There was glass cups ready to be filled with ice and drinks and it was clear Mikey went all out on the soda buying if the glimpse in the open fridge that he opened wasn't enough. The warm room was also a nice touch, it's been a long time since she felt a heat that soaked through her muscles that wasn't a bath or a shower.

"It looks wonderful." She smiled. "I had wondered who was going to take over the kitchen if you moved in together."

"It'll be a rock paper scissors debate and it'll be a week's worth." Cassidy grinned happily and Donny rolled his eyes fondly. He had wondered about that himself since the two of them, while excellent cooks, couldn't share the kitchen for the life of them.

"Otherwise it might be the great Bread Incident all over again." Donny teased.

"I forgot about that." Leo shook his head from side to side.

"Might be every other week," Mikey agreed with a chuckle and he hauled a bottle of root beer to the table, pouring it in his own ice filled glass and held it up for anyone else who wanted it. Raph snatched it up with a chuckle, and placed it by the chair he wanted to sit at. Everyone did the same thing, and he grinned when Madeline was beside him, "Let's dig in!"

The dinner was nice, warm and friendly with a lot of conversation passed around and laughter shared. Donny liked to ask Madeline about her shop and how she learned how to do the mechanics, Mikey and Cassidy seemed to be in like-mind to try to make her look as good as they possibly could, highlight every embarrassing moment that they could think of that included them in the story. Leo was interested in just her, asked her about University if she was going, and hobbies that she might have which was wonderful. Master Splinter also asked his own questions, about family and about personal matters and Madeline did her best to be both informative and vague. By the time desert rolled out, Donny had looked at his phone with a frown. "We might be getting a power outage in the next few hours."

"Oh man really?" Leo frowned deeply. "Now that you mention it, I do hear the wind howling."

"You going to be okay, Madeline?" Raph asked, concerned.

"We might as well get that room ready," Mikey looked at Cassi, "I mean, we can always have desert later if you're staying."

Cassidy beamed. "It'll be fun! I bet the snow's going to look really pretty after all of this is over and done with. How bad is the storm going to get? Besides the power outage, Don?"

"Well, traffice's going to get iced pretty badly. Hail damage is suspected. Pretty decent sized ones, like golf-balls or smaller." Don mused as he looked at his phone. "Thunder and lightening to be expected too."

Madeline bit her lip and worried it between her teeth as she gripped on to her kneecaps. Okay. Okay. It wasn't happening yet, but she wouldn't be able to go home. A "few hours" was just an estimate. Could be a couple, could be sometime soon. Since the wind was howling like a wolf gloating over it's kill, it wasn't safe for her to leave. Well..awesome. So...very awesome. "Are you staying then, Cass?" She asked slowly.

"Yeah of co-" Cassidy's statement broke off as she looked at her friend. Determined, she nodded her head. "Mikey, let me help you get that room ready okay?"

"Thunder and lightning for a blizzard? Hot damn," Raph whistled, "Must be some serious static in the air." He reached over and rubbed Maddie's back, "I'll help put things away. Leo? Help me out?"

Splinter stood up, "I will light the fireplace. If there is a power outage, then the heaters will be useless." With that, he walked away from the table.

"Come with me." Donny beckoned her to follow and they went over to the small music/game room that was close to the living room, but far from the kitchen so that Leo and Raph didn't hear it. The game room was really small, nothing more than a pool table and shelves for board games. "Sorry. The wind's going to be louder in the kitchen, but it should be a bit muffled here. I didn't mean to frighten you."

Madeline blinked, "Frighten me?"

"....Cassidy asked for more details about the storm and you got sickly pale." Donny explained. "When Raph's worried it usually means something's bad. So, I'm guessing you have a phobia of storms."

"It's a stupid fear." Madeline sighed, rubbing her hands together and keeping her bottom lip against her teeth. "Really dumb. I'll be alright, Donny. I might hide in the closet or something, but I'll be alright." She reached into her pocket. "I forgot to give this to you."

"What's this?" Donny asked, taking the note with a frown.

"Your secret admirer found out that you've been worried sick about her and she wanted me to pass a message along. I didn't read it..." Madeline assured.

Donny's lips quirked up and he looked at Madeline. "You know, I was prepared for a sassy, all attitude, stand-offish type of girl to walk through those doors. Yet you're sweet. Shy and rigid sometimes, but you're really kind and I wasn't really expecting that out of someone that managed to catch Raph's attention. He told me once about your magical endurance and how it was."

"I'm pretty proud of it." Madeline's smile was shaky at best, but Donny was pleased that some of the fear managed to bleed out. He couldn't promise it'd stay that way throughout the storm. In fact, Maddie probably would hide in the closet, but for now she was okay. "I do a lot of practice."

She rubbed her lips together, "I'm glad that I wasn't what you expected. I don't have the energy to hold an attitude. I admit I think I'm tactless though."

"So is Raph. I think that's what makes the two of you click." He reached and patted her shoulder. "Come on, I bet Mikey and Cassidy are about done setting up that room and I think we can hoard some blankets to shove in the closet to make a nest as well as some extra pillows. I'll lend you my ipod. I can't guarantee good music, but it's not like Mikey's dubstep."

"Oh good. I listen to it enough with Cassi around." Maddie laughed and Donny grinned.
~=~
The power was starting to flicker off and on, the wind howling louder as thunder rumbled across the sky. He couldn't see lightening so he doubted the weather forcasting of it. What he could hear though was the beginnings of the taps of hail hitting the roof and the windows of the building. He sat down in his room, cross legged and looked at the note that Madeline gave him. It was nice that Sumi thought of him, and thought to give him a message to let him know that she was already. He carefully unfolded it and read:

"Don...I know why you are worried about me. For what I said and also for what happened. Yet it still surprised me when that girl told me. (I still don't know her name? For the best, I'm sure) I went back...but I'm trying. I can't tell you how so, but know that I am. You were not the first person that day to tell me how to walk away and it had been running through my mind. I just...wanted to write you this to ease your worries. Stay warm in the upcoming storm. - Sumi"

Donny smiled and placed the note on his desk, tenderly and carefully. "Good luck, then Sumi."
~
The power had completely gone out by the time Raph came up to the spare room the girls were in. He would knock, but he didn't see a light so he just opened the door. Cassidy was out cold in the bed, and Maddie was missing. Frowning, he saw a soft glow from the closet and furrowed his brows. Easily going over to it, he rapped softly and heard a soft squeak of surprise, "Madeline?" he asked.

The door opened carefully. Madeline's eyes were watery and she had earbuds in. The Ipod was clearly Donny's and she was looking sheepish and scared all at once. She took one earbud out wincing at the sound of hail hitting the window and the rumble of thunder that went through. "H-yeah?"

"Hey," Raph knelt down, "Mikey's playing on his 3DS but Donny and Leo are both out, as well as Splinter. I can't sleep. I was wondering if you'd like to come stay by the fire with me?"

Madeline wondered, would it be nice to have company through it all instead of trying to drown out the noise with music? She nodded her head and he helped her out of the closet, taking care to stay silent for Cassidy's sake and walked down the stairs. The living room was dark, but the light of the fire made it glow a warm yellow-orange color that made her relax slightly. She took the ipod out from her other ear and turned the device off so that she could give Raph some of her attention. "Thanks."

Raph had grabbed the blankets she had and set the up around the hearth, as well as grabbed the pillows from the couch, "I'll be honest, Madeline...I would've been very worried for you if you'd gone home tonight. I'm glad you stayed." He used his magic and threw a log from the corner into the fire after opening the grate. The crackling of the fire increased when he did so, "There we go."

Her space heater wouldn't have worked, and she would be relying on a sigil for heat and even though it kept some of her living room warm it didn't mean it was good or strong enough to survive the storm. She held her hands out to the flames, letting the heat soak through. "I think I would've been pretty sick after the storm too." She agreed. "I'm stubborn, but...not with my own life."

Raph summoned his magic, and then he let the sparkles swirl around her in a playful manner, but then he reached his hands towards her shoulders and the red sparkles disappeared, seeping into her skin instead, "Geez when was the last time Mikey did one of his massages for ya? You're rock solid."

Madeline practically melted onto the ground, surprising Raph, but both of them chuckled and he had better advantage now on getting her shoulders better once he coaxed her onto the floor, as well as her back if he felt inclined. "He doesn't do them unless I got hurt." She said, pillowing her head with her arms, "I like your magic, it's comforting and not violent looking or feeling."

Raph blushed darkly, glad she couldn't see him, "I'm glad you think so. I mean...I wan't the greatest when I was a teenager. You can ask Casey when you meet him what kind of a shithead I was. I was definitely violent and angry. I've mellowed quite a bit as an adult, but I still got an attitude, as you've seen."

"Yeah," Madeline sighed softly, wincing here and there when the hail got to be too loud and reminded her that a storm was still going. "It'd be a little weird to see you without an attitude." She groaned when he hit a good, hard knot. "Ow. I didn't realize how badly I pulled that muscle..."

Raph swallowed thickly at the sound of her moan, and her shook his head. He could control himself. That did make him think, however... "So, I'm sure Cassidy has teased you already...about us?" he tested the waters carefully. This could either make her bolt or she could be open to the idea.

Madeline thought about it. Cassidy did tease and they did work pretty well together. "Yeah. She told me that she took a picture of us without us knowing and sent it to Mikey." She sighed after a moment. "She insulted my flannel. I said something about it. I dropped your name and what you may or may not like in a girl, and she took off with it."

"I like your flannel," Raph scoffed and then laughed breathlessly, "I think you're cool. That's what I told Donny. I watch you closely every time we work together...I was actually really surprised when our magic would work around each other instead of yours canceling mine out."

It was rare that it happened, the cancelling affect wasn't something she could control. She wondered about it, but not enough to do any research. But she allowed herself to hope that it meant something good. She grinned widely. "I think you're cool too." She admitted. "I like how you work with people. You know how to charm them...I just scare them off. I also like how you talk to me."

"You're very quiet when you work, half focus, half shy," he moved his hands slowly down her back from her shoulders along her shoulder blades, "Do you...want to see where this goes? They're going to get all up in our crap until we do, anyway. I know we've only know each other like, a week or two..."

Madeline was kind of thankful that she was laying down. She felt her cheeks blush hot. "You -um- want to try dating -m- me?" She wished her stutter didn't come back full force. "Are you -um- sure? That it's something that you -ah- want and not that your brothers are -um- forcing you or anything?"

Lightening his touch, he teased his fingers along the edges of her spine, letting his magic tingle her in a pleasant way, "I'm not being forced to do anything. This is me asking you. So..." he leaned his body closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to date me?"

He was doing this on purpose! Her cheeks flamed and she buried her face into her arms. He continued to massage, giving her some time but clearly a bit hesitant on what she wanted when finally she turned her head and looked at him over his shoulder. "Y-yeah. I think it'll be -um- fun to -uh- try."

"Hmm...I'll have to start thinking of things to do for a date, then. Do you like classic things like movies? Or fun things like snowball fights?" There was also ice skating rinks and rock climbing. It all depended on what she liked to do, really, "I myself still enjoy a good fight, working up a sweat and getting the adrenaline and heart pumpin'...Casey's great for that. I should take you out with him and I one time, for one of the dates when it's my turn."

Madeline sighed softly, "Never been on a date before." She admitted. "No -uh- no one was very interested in it. In me." She shrugged. "But I do like movies. Not too interested in snow ball fights unless it's huge. I can't ice skate worth a damn, Cassidy laughs at me. But I...-uh- I like to do bowling, air hockey, ping pong. I can rock climb, that's fun too. I...-um-...I don't have many ideas."

"That's plenty, we'll figure it out..." he smirked and rolled her over onto her back, hovering over her, his face close to hers. He wasn't going to kiss her, not yet, but he did brush his lips against her forehead. Then he slid his body into position beside her, guiding her to lay on his arm while his other draped over her abdomen, "This will be the warmest place in the house until the electricity comes back on. So let's stay right where we are."

Not wanting to go back into the closet, Madeline had to agree. It was warm, the fire was flickering, and she was pretty certain that now that Raph kinda had a commitment to her that was no older than a second, he'd at least be a gentleman and /try/ to protect her from the storm. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. "Yeah. Let's just...stay here."
()

Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:24 pm

It wasn't every day Cassidy would get a favor from Madeline. Sitting at a cafe and waiting for some stranger to show up wasn't the weirdest favor that Madeline ever asked her either. She remembered the first time she did a favor for Madeline when she was dating Mikey, and Mikey had flipped thinking that Madeline was trying to drag her into some sort of criminal organziation, before realizing that they were helping someone get out of it.

Of course, Cassidy supposed that was why Madeline was voted "most likely to go to prison" in junior high back in eighth grade. Cassidy was just wondering why she was never voted "most likely to be an accomplice". Then again, maybe it was for the best she wasn't voted that. Otherwise, she was pretty certain that people would wonder.

Mikey would for a good five seconds.

She perked when she saw a girl come over towards her. "Hello! You must be Sumi! M-Magic told me that you were going to be here." Fuuuuuuccccckkkk nearly dropped the ball there.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:54 pm

"I have been watching you for a bit," Sumi sat down across from her, "I know you and Michelangelo enjoy coming here. That's why I chose it. It's your safe space." She paused and sighed deeply, "A lot of the things I've left her over the course of the last two weeks have been things I can do without. However, this...I cannot. Which is why I am giving it to you, so you can give it to Donatello." She took the box she had in her lap and placed it on the table, "This should be the last one. Anything else, such as my winter clothes, have been left at Magic's place already. I probably still won't stay at her place, but I will survive."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Cassidy smiled softly, "Yeah she lives rough." She agreed, taking the box and setting it aside, keeping it within sight. "Sit and have something drink with me? I'd like to know you just a bit. I'm Cassidy. Cassidy Parks. I'm sure Magic already told you a little about me."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 9:19 pm

"I don't see the harm in it," Sumi agreed with a nod, "She spoke a little about you...mentioned how you invited her to a dinner gathering and then asked her to invite me. I am...sorry. I was just not ready for it. Things are rough right now, not just with me, but...in general with...my coworkers." She couldn't say it freely, but knew Cassidy would understand. "Sumiko Yori." She bowed politely.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:03 pm

"Oh don't worry about it," Cassidy smiled, returning the bow. The waiter came by, Sumi and Cassidy ordered their drinks and she gave her another reassuring smile. "I understand that completely. You remind of me of Magic really. Back when she was younger, I mean." She shook her head from side to side. "I wouldn't force you into a gathering. I'll just keep inviting you till you get fed up. Donnie seems to think the world of you and whatever Magic gave him made him super happy. Which is good, because it's kind of my job to make sure my brothers are happy as clams."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 12:11 pm

"I resonate very well with Magic," Sumi smiled softly, "I am...very happy that my little letter eased his mind. Magic told me he was worried about me, and I didn't want him to be." She sighed a bit, "I just...don't know what to do, really. I know what I can't do right now, and that's all I got. This is the last time I'll be contacting anyone until I am able to get out, though I will keep tabs on Magic."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Cassidy nodded, "I understand. I hope you'll get out soon and fast. I don't know what it is that you're waiting for. But I know that the Foot doesn't take kindly to people leaving them. At the same time, having an opening and a reason to leave is just as important too." She sighed softly. "Well. I hope you'll be able to return to Magic. Maybe if she trusts you enough, she'll give you her name. Finally."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:39 pm

"Maybe. I might call her Magic anyway," Sumi giggled just a little bit, "I don't blame her for not giving me her name. I don't mind. It's like a sort of game," she smiled, and when their drinks arrived she took a moment to savor hers. "Tell me...if I were to try to become part of your group, what would happen?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:31 am

"What do you mean?" Cassidy blinked, looking at her confused. "You just become apart of our group. Nothing about it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:33 am

"It can't just...be that easy?" Sumi furrowed her brows together, "I mean...certainly I'll be asked many questions and asked to tell them everything I know. To fight with them. Prove myself loyal and such...I won't be trusted for a long time, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:40 am

Cassidy raised an eyebrow up. "It is that easy. You can't prove loyalty and you can't prove trust. We just all have to make the first move and see who fails and fucks up first. Just don't betray Magic when things get tough and you feel like going back to the Foot is the easiest thing. As for the brothers, Donny and Mikey would agree with me. Raph might or might not, he fucking adores Magic, he admires her. He'll be the first to kill you if you betray her. Leo on the other hand, probably a little more cautious, but he'll take whatever he can get. Just...don't back out of your word. Whatever that "word" might be. I'm easy. I trust you already."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:30 pm

"You...do?" Sumi reflexively wanted to call her ignorant and too nice, innocent even, but she kept her mouth shut. "I have...a lot of things to learn, don't I?" she murmured, "I'm sorry. I'm not...used to this. Talking...so many of you want to talk and get to know me and I'm so used to keeping to myself. All...they care about is the next big plan."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:37 pm

"Well, our next big plan is really easy." Cassidy smiled brightly. "Mine's to find an apartment with my boyfriend. Magic' is to live another day. Her beau wants to see how far they can go before they either say good bye or make their own next big plan. A lot more exciting and unsure than the pans you're talking abut, right?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:43 am

"So...simple," Sumi sipped at her drink, "I hope...one day things can be that simple for me. Thank you, Cassidy. You are...a bright person, but it has been comfortable to talk to you."

~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC   TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Magic RP Rae/VC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3