Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT with Rae - Book 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:41 am

"Oh I can't tease you but you can tease me? I see how it is," Raph flipped him off but he did admire the woman below. Her hair was lovely, her figure fine and sense of fashion hot as fuck. A belly ring? Hell yeah.

Mikey waved back to Haley before she turned around, and then he decided to tease Leo as well, "Tsuyoi looks stunning."

The outfit she wore was simple enough, with three-inch strapped heels giving a boost and making her mile-long legs look great, but it wasn't so high she'd end up with cramps later. What she wore for her birthday outfit was a form-fitting dark blue shimmery dress that went mid-thigh, and it was off the shoulder with a tasteful fold, showing off her neck beautifully. She had a simple necklace with a silver locket that had an intricate design on it and a ruby in the middle.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:48 am

Leo wouldn't deny that. "She's beautiful." The dress was just perfect with enough modesty that it didn't look horrible on her and the necklace she wore around her neck accented the dress well enough. She looked gorgeous and he kind of wished that he wasn't hiding in the rafters and would be able to ask her for a dance. But that wasn't the agreement. He knew that.

"Hey Tsuyoi!" The blond haired woman hugged her tightly before letting her go. "Happy Birthday to you! Lese and Ian are all here. Nicky is taking the first shift with the kids and Alley's helping Lese set out the food so that we can enjoy something to snack on before your cake." She beamed happily. "I was also told to save some pieces."

"For the kids most likely," Cassandra put in, not noticing Haley's horrified look. "They'd get upset if they couldn't have anything. I'll be happy to take second shift though, unless someone called it already."

"I figured you would," Matt rolled her eyes. "I should have brought a blind date with me, is what I should have done."

She tossed her head back and laughed. "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 pm

"Cass, you are dancing with me!" Tsuyoi told her firmly, "I want some of those snacks first and one solid glass off liquor and then I hope Candy can set a sexy song. I was thinking Move Your Body by My Darkest Days," she turned to Haley, "You and I can do Circus by Brittany Spears while Cass is out, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:45 pm

"Ooooh sounds like someone's trying to spice something up." Cassandra grinned mischievously as she took off her jacket and placed it on her arm. What was surprising was seeing the scars on her midriff and arms. Some were easy to see, others very faint. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap crop top that pushed her breasts up and looked fuller, showing off a few scars as well on them. It was easy to see that she had a tattoo of a band of thorns weaving in and out of each other while in the middle was a black cross. Underneath was Faith written in cursive. "Circus? Move your body? Clearly someone's desperate for someone's attention."

"Or we just wanted to be sexy. We can't have you always taking that stage, Cassie." Haley told her with an eye roll. "I mean honestly, you always grab the boy's attention like it's nothing. Who'd we try to impress anyway?"

"Hello Andy!" Cassnadra said loudly as she ran passed Haley and jumped into the man's arms. The man was a tall, 5'9 with dark jet black hair and a stubble of a beard around his chin and cheeks. He looked like he was in his late-twenties, early thirties at the most.

"Hey Cass." His voice held a nice twinge of a Spanish accent and Cassandra leaped out of his arms. "Don't you think you shouldn't be doing that to someone who kind of works with you on occassion?" He arched an eyebrow as he moved away.

"Ahhh," She didn't say anything, smiling as if she already knew what was going on.

Leo didn't have a fucking idea of what just happened. It seemed to him that Cassandra had a crush on the man, or maybe not? And then the man-Andy-walked over to Tsuyoi and wrapped his arms around her tenderly. It wasn't a strong hug that he gave Cassandra at all, but one that someone would give if they were together.

"How are you, Tsuyoi? Happy birthday." He greeted as he gently pulled away. He noticed the clip that she had in her hair and smiled sadly. Reni should be here enjoying the party too. This probably was hard for Nix, as well as Tsu.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:49 pm

"I'm doing alright," she hugged him back, nuzzling his chest. "It's been a while, Andy! I missed you! How has the hospital been?" She leaned up, kissing his cheek and pulled back. She knew where his eyes were but didn't comment, just fingered it gently. "It's actually a pleasant surprise to see you. You're usually so busy," she chuckled.

"Ouch," Raph winced as he saw the interaction between Andy and Tsuyoi.

"They don't really look like a couple," Don commented, attempting to salvage the situation. The night had just begun and he didn't want Leo's mood ruined, "If anyone's a couple it'd be the two by the bar, the redhead man and blonde."

"I wonder if that's Sam," Raphael commented as he watched the two, looking between him and Cassandra, "They do look related."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Sam was behind the bar while Matt had taken a seat by it, sipping on a Blue Hurricane drink as she watched the interaction. Neither one of them made a move or sound to Tsuyoi and Andy, but it was easy to see that they had their own whispered conversations, not needing to look at each other to understand what the other was saying.

Andy nodded, "I'm usually on the ground for twelve hours or so." He agreed. "More than that lately. I've barely had time to check up on all of you. But it's a Fireside celebration. I wouldn't miss it, not your birthday, for anything."

Cassandra merely arched an eyebrow.

Leo wasn't sure about this. Donny was right, they didn't look like a couple at all. Yet that didn't mean that they didn't have a crush on each other, or something. Right?

"I'm going to go say hello to Matt and Sam," He excused himself and went to the bar, but looked over his shoulder to glance at Tsuyoi at least once, before turning back around.

Cass moved closer to Tsuyoi. "Good thing you're both single." She commented. "Otherwise this could be a recipe for disaster."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Tsuyoi blushed, "Yeah, I know. Doesn't help we were really serious for a while there," she sighed and shrugged, "Come on, lead me to a table and let's drink and eat!"

Mikey watched them move to a large booth in the corner where the seat spanned the walls easily, accommodating several people. There were snacks and drinks both alcoholic and soda, what looked like a toast and then the blond that had been talking to Sam brought out a humongous three-tiered cake that had Tsuyoi laughing and crying at the same time, tossing a balled up napkin at the blond who just cracked up. Apparently it was obvious she would go overboard.

In the corner Don was the one to notice a taller man with black hair holding the DJ. In the lighting it gave away he was crying a bit, but there was a smile. Happy tears? He didn't understand the situation, but perhaps it had to do with one of the three members Tsu had mentioned were dead. That was a question for another day.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:50 pm

The moment that the candles were blown out, Matt was the one who took the knife and started cutting pieces, making sure that Tsuyoi got the traditional first piece before handing them out randomly. Sam was having fun with the music blaring from the D.J booth. The blonde over there, didn't seem to mind that he was still being held, stopping every once in a while to nuzzle the man's cheek or brush his hand over his partner's that rested on his stomach.

Everyone was talking and chattering the conversations were hard to keep up with. Leo noticed more that Andy and Tsuyoi didn't really connect after the initial hello. He seemed to stay near where the Matt was and talking to her.

Leo also noticed that Tsuyoi kept touching the flower in her hair every once in a while, smiling and talking to whoever it was that was in front of her. It was very possible that the person who they were crying over, the person that they toasted too, was indeed one of the three members that died, but which one? He didn't want to be rude and ask, and he knew that it wasn't a question that should be asked lightly either.

What was really interesting was the person that came out from the backroom just as Matt was walking towards it, carrying three plates of cake on her arms. This man was....well....he was colorful. His shirt was bright green short sleeved tee-shirt, and his hair was brown. His jeans were a light blue and he wore black shoes that had rainbow splatters on the side of the soles. He wore a colorful neon pink and blue checkered rubber bracelet on his wrist. On top of it was another rubber black bracelet that had white lettering. On his other wrist was just thread bracelets. Friendship bracelets it looked like. If anything, he looked as if he was the youngest one there. He wasn't tall, but he was lean and he held himself up pretty well too.

"Hey guys." The man greeted.

"Nicky!" Cassandra gushed. "Colorful as always. Where's Ally?"

"Home, she's sick." Nicky winced. "Mom's taking care of her. Which is why Dad was the one that brought the food down and had to head back up. She wanted me to come in her place and she was afraid that if I didn't, Daniel would feel lonely. You know how Ally is."

"Protective mama." Cassandra grinned warmly. "Have a piece of cake. Matt's taking second shift?"

"Yeah. She told me to shoo." Nicky rolled his eyes. "You taking over soon?"

"Third shift." She agreed. "I was going to take second but someone wants me to dance." She gave a playful glare over at Tsuyoi.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 am

"Don't you glare at me," Tsuyoi laughed, "You know you're going to have fun." And hopefully they'd tease the crap out of the guys in the rafters, not that Cass knew anything about that. This was going to be fun. Andy was here, too. They might not be together anymore, by mutual standards, but for old time's sake if anything. Raph had no idea what he was in for.

Mikey took to watching the crowd below as they mingled and danced, his legs swinging back and forth. He hoped something interesting was going to happen soon.

Thankfully he didn't have to wait too long. About ten minutes later the group dispersed to do their own things and the DJ had a wicked grin on his face as he shooed Sam out of his space. While the song currently playing slowly died out, Tsuyoi had managed to weasel out of the corner booth and was dragging Cassandra by the wrist. The other woman /acted/ reluctant but the gleam in her green eyes told another story. The crowd miraculously cleared the way for the two of them, leaving a decent sized gap so they would have room to move.

After talking briefly, the girls nodded and Cass gave the thumbs-up to the DJ who returned it and all at once a rock song blasted through the speakers.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 am

Cass started weaving and twisting her body like she was on stage while they waited for the lyrics to start, and while Tsuyoi acted out the pieces to the first verse Cass kept going.

You, you’re hotter than a cherry on a cigarette
Tsuyoi had her hand on her hip and pointed at Cassandra then waved her right hand at her face. Then she brought the index and middle fingers from the same hand up and tapped her lips once with them, all in time with the music like she memorized each and every beat. Then she twirled her wrist and held her two fingers out during the 'cigarette' part, she ticked her left leg with each syllable.

Bet every dollar mom’s a model but you’re better yet
She continued to bob her body as she rubbed her thumb against her fingers in the universal "money" making sign. Then she did a Z-snap, one snap for each word at but-you're-better-yet.

Cass acted flattered with a hand on her chest during this and blew Tsuyoi a kiss with a wink.

Just 21 out on the run and turning every head
This is where Tsuyoi started her way towards Cassandra, doing one twirl as she walked, twisting on the balls of her feet. Her balance was amazing and she continued to run her hands down the sides of her dress and arching her body so her chest stood out, then moved her head from side to side.

Your body’s built just like a weapon and you’re using it
Sliding her hands up into the air as she rolled her body she laced her fingers together but left her index and thumb out so when she brought them down they were in the shape of a gun. She did it slow enough that by the time "it" sounded over the speakers she snapped her arms up like she had just 'pulled the trigger'.

But the devil can hear you when you say
Cassandra acted like she'd been shot from the last line, both hands crossed over her chest. For /this/ line she balanced on one leg as she dropped down to the knee on the other one, going very slowly as Tsuyoi put her hands behind her head and sang along while she twirled so her back was to Cass.

C’mon and get up (Get up)
Cass rocked forward on her knee and launched herself at Tsuyoi, much like a tiger would after it's prey and at the echo she had put her hands on Tsuyoi's hips.

Move your body, use your body
Lose Control

The two women rolled their body's together and rubbed and stroked. They looked like a sexy lesbian couple, in all honesty. Raph certainly felt his shell tighten as he eyed them, especially Cassandra. The way their hair mixed together was cool as well, brown-red with fire red. So beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Leo was completely amazed at how flamboyant Tsuyoi was. Sure, Cassandra might scream sex, but Tsuyoi did it in a whole different way. She was more sensual about it and less blatant. She suggested it, while Cassandra offered it. The rock sound was definitely up Raph's ally, he knew that for a fact. He wouldn't doubt that it would be a song that would be on his Ipod later tonight either. He looked over at the man who was leaning against the table, watching the two dancers. He felt his heart drop into his stomach. They had a thing...maybe still do.

Andy sipped on his tonic and gin as he watched the girls dance. He enjoyed the freedom of Tsuyoi's movements and how she didn't seem to mind that there were times that Cass was controlling her. The way she used her body to the song was enough to get anyone hot, and it reminded him of the other times back when they had dated and had nearly gotten that far, but never did. She was still as sexy as ever, but he knew better than to try to revisit the past. They broke up for a very good reason, and while it was still sore, he was happy that he was able to have these private moments of admiring her without worrying whether or not a boyfriend would notice.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:48 pm

Rub it right up (Back up)
Against my body
Take my body; make it yours (So get up)

Tsuyoi rubbed her ass against Cassandra's crotch as if she was a guy, and it helped that Cass was taller than her by a few inches. Cass and Tsu were completely open with each other, no boundaries when it came to touch, though Tsuyoi didn't do it as much as Cass did it to her.

Raphael did find that interesting, at how Cassandra touched Tsuyoi anywhere and everywhere but Tsu kept her own touches to a minimum. He had a feeling it didn't have to do with their positions in their dancing.

We’re gonna light this room on fire
They broke away at 'get up' from the last line, jumped down and back up, doing a sexy slide.

Yeah you and I will burn it up tonight (So get up)
They reached for each other and grabbed the other's wrists, doing a spin so they essentially switched spots, then dropped down again and back up.

The two of us are gonna fuel this fire
Tsuyoi and Cassandra slid towards one another and reached both their arms up and down around each other's back.

No way in hell we’re slowing down tonight
They rubbed against each other, Tsu grinding against Cass' hips and then rubbing down and along her body, being the sexual one for once since Cass always took that stage.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Leo's cheeks blushed furiously. It was really open and really sexual and there was no way he could keep his eyes off of them. He could hear Mikey snickering, but he didn't have the heart to tell him to shut up. He couldn't wait until Haley was the one next to Tsuyoi instead. He wondered how they would dance together.

"Think our friends might get a little heated from this?" Haley asked Nicky as she sipped on her drink. It was a simple Cherry Bomb really. She didn't really like getting tipsy unlike Cass, so she always took her drinks slow. Though she would probably switch out for soda later.

Nicky barely glanced up at the rafters, not wanting to catch anyone's attention that he was doing so. It was surprising that there were four turtles that were hanging above them so casually. His dad had told him that they were guests who wanted to see what they were like before making plans to alliance. Still, it was amazing that the rafters could hold up to their weight. He would have thought that the shells would have made the beams break already. "Dunno." He said after a moment, shifting. "It's not like Tsuyoi gets to be sexual often."

"Think it's because of one of them?" Haley nodded her head towards the ceiling.

Nicky shrugged, "You tell me. Is it?"

"I think so. I really think that she has a crush on Leo. He's a nice guy, I think you and him would hit it off nicely, but I think you'd really enjoy Mikey. You're not as hyper as him, but you are the best video game player we have besides me."

He laughed, "If you say so. It sounds like you have a crush yourself."

"Nope. Good friend." Haley replied.

"If you say so dear," Nicky mocked and got hit in the shoulder for his trouble.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:09 am

And just for fun we take your tongue and run it over my lip
Tsuyoi had ended up with her back to Clara again and she tossed her head buck, having it land on her shoulder. Eyeing Leo's shadow she brought her hand up and ran her finger all over her lips like she would lipstick.

You gotta love the way she does it for the hell of it
Turning around she put her hands on Cass's shoulders and jumped up, wrapping her legs around her waist and Cass supported her with her hands on her ass.

We’re in positions that most people only say they know
Using her wind to lighten her weight more, Tsuyoi bent backwards and got hoots and hollers from the crowd as she touched the floor with her hands.

You’ve got your hand right on a landmine ready to blow
Cass spotted her as she did a hand-stand briefly, then rolled her down onto her knees.

But the devil can hear you when you say
Tsu spun around with a grin and jumped at Cass.

The chorus was everything the last one was, only reversed with Cassandra being sexual, getting the crowd riled up. The eventual ending was hot and everyone was howling.

"Hot damn!" Raphael laughed with a wide grin, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling hot and bothered. "That was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Leo whistled, "That was really good dancing. I'm amazed."

Cassandra hugged Tsuyoi briefly before getting off of the dancefloor, heading towards the backroom. Andy clapped and whistled loudly for Tsuyoi, his eyes bright from the dancing. It seemed to Leo that he wasn't the only one turned on after all.

"Ooooh! Circus is next!" Haley clapped her hands. "Wish me luck Nicks?"

"You don't need luck." Nicky snickered. "You'll do great. You have the body of a cheerleader anyway."

"Imagine if I was a cheerleader." She laughed and dragged Tsuyoi onto the dance floor. Once more the song was sexual, both of them taking the lead at trying to make each other submit. Leo swallowed thickly, he wasn't sure how much of this teasing he could take and would be so thankful when he could get outside for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:43 pm

While Don and Raph no longer had an interest, Raph actually following Cassandra carefully but staying out of sight and along the rafters, Mikey was much more adamant about what he liked. They couldn't be heard over the music, but occationally the girls would snap their heads up to look at them and the orange banded turtle would be there, leaning halway off the beam and holding onto a pillar, shaking his fist and wooping along with the crowd.

"Yeah, sweet cheeks! shake that booty! Swing those hips!" Mikey laughed.

Don rolled his eyes and stood up, watching Leo briefly before he got a ping on his arm. Heart fluttering he opened the little device and checked it. BlackRose98 flashed back at him. Thank Kami. While the girls were entertaining, it was killing him how thick the sexual tension was and he was the "seventh wheel" in this case.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:18 pm

BlackRose98: Hello Gadget, bad time?

Haley laughed warmly as she listened to Mikey cheer her on. Tsuyoi switched their positions and just for him did she swing her hips left to right, going down on her body before going back up in the same slow hip-swinging way.

Leo was momentarily distracted when Mikey started whooping around and he wondered if that was okay since the music was loud. Since no one seemed to notice nor care, he relaxed a little and went back to watching the girl's dance. He didn't know which one he liked as Tsuyoi's partner more. Cassandra was more sex, Haley was...well...more teasing and playful which meant Tsuyoi was more teasing and playful as well to match her partner's dance.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:33 pm

PurpleGadget4: No not at all! I was actually feeling like the odd man out. How are you?! I'm at Fiery Wave.

Mikey grinned over at Leo then gave Haley a thumbs-up that she caught on her next twirl. Circus was a fast-paced sort of dance, more hip-hop-pop sort of song rather than rock and it showed Tsuyoi's tastes. "Your Japanese chick is really eclectic, Leo! Each girl she picked to dance with her fit the songs, too. Tsuyoi's really well-rounded, like you! Cass is like a hot tamale and /so/ Raph's style, and Haley is like that fizzle pop candy. You think you know what to expect but it still catches you off guard!" He didn't know where he suddenly got the candy references, probably because the DJ had popped a loli into his mouth between songs.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Leo laughed. "You have the most interesting way to describe people, Mikey. It's creative. What kind of candy do you think Tsuyoi is?"

BlackRose98: Fiery Wave? Oh, I heard about it. Some of my acquaintances go there on the weekends or so. Put on a show sometimes. Clubs aren't my thing though. Too loud for conversation. I wouldn't have taken you as someone that liked the club action. Isn't there anything interesting going on at all that's catching your attention?

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:45 pm

PurpleGadget4: It's not my type of thing at all. Only type of social gathering place I'm interested in is a coffee shop. No, I'm here with my brothers who are checking out some girls. One of them has a birthday today.

"Oh, that's hard to say...I could probably come up with something better but right now I'd say strawberry pocky. Not chocolate, because that shit tastes like ass. Strawberry because it's fruity, sweet without being overbearing, and you eat one and just want /more/," Mikey winked at his brother teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:48 pm

BlackRose98: Oh...that's pretty cool. I like the coffee shop myself. I'm more of a pop and mom's coffee shop type of person than a Starbucks fanatic. I just find it more comforting there.

Leo rolled his eyes, but he couldn't deny what Mikey was saying. The girls were coming to the bridge of the song, so it was almost over. He wondered how many people were going to dance with them and whether or not Andy was going to cut the rug with her. He felt a small wave of jealousy over that idea. He really didn't understand the dyamanic between the two. Single and had been together before, but...did they still like each other? Were they just playing around? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:59 pm

PurpleGadget4 Never been to one, but I can understand the general difference. Right now Leo's jealous over something, and I can't tell him to calm down because we don't know the details. Being the lone wolf kinda sucks sometimes.

The song was done in a flash and it sort of made Mikey disappointed, but it was a fast song anyway. He jumped over to the other beam and sat back down, though of course he cheered at the end. This was Tsuyoi's break as she danced twice in a row and she went to sit down. "This is a fun night."

Over where Raph is he heard the door to the back room open not too long after the song cut and he barely made it deeper into the shadows before he was spotted, though his eyes caught deep green for a brief second. Fuck! He hoped he didn't just ruin their cover. He tried to act as calm as possible as he made it back to the others.

Tsuyoi plopped down next to Andy with a sigh and a groan, "Whoo! I haven't danced like that in ages!" She fixed her necklace so it would lay correctly on her chest again and was grateful when Sam popped over and set down a nice cold glass of a vodka/sprite mix.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:09 pm

BlackRose98: The most likely scenario is that it was a breakup that happened years ago. While it's true that couples like that sometimes try to rekindle the flames, I doubt that's what's going to happen here. So your brother should chill and ask her out before the guy really does decide to see if he can start a fire again. Razz

"It's nice to see that you're out and about though." Andy chuckled, going through a second gin and tonic. Nicky and Haley were both coming over towards their table as well. Sam already knowing that they weren't drinking anymore and giving them a rootbeer and cream soda respectfully. "Feels like forever since I seen you dance that sexual."

"Tsuyoi is like poprocks. You get a mouth full and then you don't know what to expect." Haley grinned as she took a long gulp of the cream soda. "Cass is here with the cards! Yay!!!!"

Cass was a little distracted with her thoughts about the amber eyes that she saw hiding in the shadows of the rafters. It startled her, but they had scurried away before she could have gotten a closer look. She would ask Tsuyoi, but she had a feeling that it wasn't something that needed to be pressed. "You make it sound like my tarot reading is a luxury." She snorted.

"It is a luxury. You only do this for us once a year." Haley pouted. "You do it to others a lot more. You have regulars even!"

"They're strangers to me," Cassandra said as she held out the deck to Tsuyoi. "But it's all up to you Tsuyoi. Do you want a fortune telling this year and do you want to shuffle the cards or do you want me to?"

Fortune telling? Leo thought to himself as he leaned in a little closer, noticing that Raph had came back from sneaking around. He didn't bother to ask if he got spotted or not, this was more interesting.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:22 pm

PurpleGadget4: I'll suggest that, might make him more determined. Something's going on right now, though. I'll bring it up in a little while. Maybe I can talk to you later or tomorrow? Things haven't been...too busy, have they? This topic wasn't exactly welcome but Don thought he was being polite in asking if she was alright.

"I can shuffle the cards a time or two then let you do the rest. Of /course/ I want a reading!" Tsu beamed, "That's a really silly question."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:07 am

BlackRose98: Nothing that I can't handle. I'll let you go and talk to you tomorrow then. Her name went grey with italics, signing her off.

Cassandra split the deck into two and handed one deck to Tsuyoi who shuffled it. When it was completely shuffled and handed back, Cassandra gave her the second part of the deck which she shuffled. Then she had her shuffle the entire deck all at once. The minute it was handed back to her, Cassandra split the deck and put one on top of he other and then took one card, flipped it so that it would be faced upwards and placed it in the center. Then she started a spread that went in a complete circle. It was a fair mix between the Minor and the Major Arcana. In the center of the circle was the nine of cups.

"The nine of cups represent accomplishment as well as misery. It doesn't matter whether or not the center card is upside down or not as this is a representation of yourself in this circle." Cassandra said as she leaned back. "You are an accomplished person, you have gone through many trials and many obstacle in your life that no one would dream of. A brother that brought you down to your knees, going through an experiment that would have some of us wish for death until it was over, you overcame it all. But of course along with those accomplishments there was a lot of misery involved. You having your brother attack you, losing Reni...Therefore to me the nine of cups is a good representative of yourself and we'll use that card to help reflect the ones around it."

"Alright that works. I think I've gotten that one before, but it wasn't in the middle," Tsu nodded, agreeing with it all. She felt Andy put his hand on her thigh in comfort, but it wasn't anything too intimate.

Cassandra nodded, "This spread is called the Circle Spread. It can either do Calender which goes by months or horoscope. You told me earlier that you wanted to do horoscope so we'll do that first." She pointed at the card that was on the left. It was an upside-down card of a young girl who was pouring water into a river and onto the ground with the night sky gleaming behind her. "Your personality is someone who has a ridged-mindset. You're a cynic about many things and you have a lot of self-doubt about your abilities especially since you were blinded. You have trust issues when it comes to people, which isn't surprising since we all have that. You have it mainly because of how your brother would use you to his advantage and how he used Reni. You're afraid that someone else will do the same thing again, someone that you would trust. You don't want to express that thought and so you hide away and you build up a facade to keep people from getting close enough to you to use you."

"That is not...incorrect," Tsu frowned a bit. Of course a good chunk of Fireside was here tonight so they'd know her secrets. Looking at the spread of thirteen cards, she shrugged, "What's next? Hit me with two so I can give more feedback."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT with Rae - Book 1   TMNT with Rae - Book 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT with Rae - Book 1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next