Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:59 am

"Is that your new thing? Jinxing?" Kurama teased her, standing, "Yusuke is going to enjoy the party, but...you know, you and Hiei could just stay here instead. Hiei really doesn't like crowds, and Shika will meet him eventually. Hiei will just be miserable. You can take the time to catch up with Takei, too."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 am

Hisako raised an eyebrow and leaned back, "One minute you demand our presence and the next you decide for us to stay." She softened. "At the very least, extend the invite to Haru and tell Shika she's in my place?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 am

"Haru? Wouldn't she stay with you? I mean, that's possible, but I'm curious why." Kurama tilted his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 pm

"She doesn't have a place here. While yes, I am leader, what can she do for me? Gathering intel is one, I suppose. But she's not my bodyguard, I have two of them. I don't need her as an assistant, I already got two too. She needs a place. Yusuke's good at finding niches that people belong to. Hell, she might not even get a label, but she'll be apart of the palace somehow, someway. Honestly, I'm hoping Yusuke sees her fight. And sees that she's just as good as me. I don't mind having another role to play, we're taught side professions for a living. I'm a leader of a year, and a lot more experienced as well. You and I have advice that's invaluable and I know the Royal Family Lineage. Haru only has her sword, her quick wit, an her loyalty. I can't give her a place as an Assassin, she wants her to stay with her own freelance work. While she's a wonderful trainer to the kiddos, she'd have to stay behind in the village and she likes to travel. I see this as killing a lot of birds with as few stones as possible."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:04 pm

"You're very right, Yusuke manages to band everybody together." Kurama nodded, and after a moment of quiet thought, a sudden, surprised laugh escaped him. He watched Hisako give him an odd look. "She's a Bodyguard. Yusuke's reckless. Especially right now, after he gave up his wife and everything else in Human World to come fight for us here. Perhaps..." he tailed off, tapping his chin.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Hisako burst into laughter once she got a hold of herself. "Are you serious?" She squeaked, laughing harder. "Good Lord, Kurama. I thought I was going to be dragging Hiei into my schemes, but you decide to do it for yourself." She looked highly amused. "So, have Yusuke have a personal bodyguard that isn't me? That's probably wise. I'm better with books than I am watching someone's back whose motto is "Do the stupidest thing before doing the smart thing". I think I'd have him strangled by the end of the week. Haru has more patience. She's just as crazy."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:30 pm

"Sometimes, being crazy together can mean they can keep each other in check and entertained. I just hope Yusuke doesn't see it like we're pushing anything on him. He's one of those 'tough exterior, teddy bear inside' sort of people. Yet of course, he'll kick your ass if you say it out loud. After all, his Spirit Animal, Puu, was a penguin-looking-thing that turned into a Phoenix and he's the sweetest creature alive." Kurama grinned, "Puu lives at the Temple, but if we're going to do a lot of travelling, I'll call Botan and make a quick trip to get him over here. Yusuke will like that. If Haru likes flying, they might be golden."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 pm

"Should you just let Shika do the diplomacy and you be the royal matchmaker? I see it's a lot more fitting on you." Hisako teased.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Kurama snorted, "You me and Kuronue were the worst, don't even try it." He rolled his eyes and headed for the door, "We should all get to sleep. Even if you're not going, it's been a long day. It was nice talking to you again."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Hisako stood up. "I'm surprised you remember that." She admitted and watched him for a moment. "If I find you late in your study, or pacing about in the corridor, I reserve the right to tie you up and force you to sleep. I doubt you haven't changed from being an insomniac." She softened. "I hope you have the best dreams tonight, Kurama. You deserve them."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:23 pm

~*~

Haru was sipping at the tea Tiki had made her before he went to bed with Takei. She'd managed to get the fire going and sat cross-legged in front of it, feeling fire warm her face and she let out a happy little content sigh. She could fall asleep right here.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 12:43 pm

"Don't you have a room?" Yusuke asked, standing in back of Haru but tensed in case her first instinct was to throw a weapon or something.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Haru leaned her head back to look at him but that made her end up rolling onto her back, her head between his feet. She had made a face as she tried to keep the tea from spilling, making a 'woooop' sound. Now she giggled, "Oh man, you'd think I was drunk right now. I'm super tired. Tiki makes great relaxing tea, even though Hisako's teas are the best. After all, Tiki is learning from her." She blinked at him, "No. I didn't pick a room. Not too sure what would be best for me. I didn't want to lug my bags around looking for a place to park it sooooo I was just gunna sleep here and find one tomorrow. Fire's nice and cozy."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:43 pm

"I was going to offer that there's a room right across from mine that you could use." Yusuke shrugged as he walked over and sat down next to her, he flung himself onto the ground to even out the playing field and their shoulders accidentally brushed and a sharp static shock made him jump. "Ouch. You harbor electricity or something? Maybe you should get off the floor." He teased.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 pm

"You get off the floor! You are the one who got down here with me, you weirdo. Static shock's a thing, you know. I'm not an elemental, not like Hisa." Haru stuck her tongue out at him, "I just summon cool invisible weapons. Do /you/ harbor electricity? You're supposed to be all powerful and scary with that Spirit Wave thing." She arched a brow as she smirked, but she found she was admiring how...devilishly handsome he was. His hair fell into his sparking brown eyes, the gel he wore to keep his hair back must be wearing off for the day. His skin was a nice, healthy golden tan, darker than her pale ass that looked like a latte with too much cream. The contrast was pretty cool, actually.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Yusuke snorted, "I don't think my spirit wave has that much power. It's mostly a ball of light that can bounce around and be deadly." He poked her shoulder and winced at the shock. "Jesus. Alright I get the message I'm getting away from you." He scooted just a centimeter away. Not a whole lot, but enough. She was pretty with her smile, it reached her eyes and she didn't sound like it was trying to be forced. He liked that she could easily joke around with him, he had been worried that being King people would suddenly be uptight and assholey.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

"Ooooh, the big bad Urameshi Yusuke, daunted by a few prickly shocks. I have discovered your true weakness! I shall let the world know and be forever known as the one who made it possible to fell the mighty Detective that took the world by storm!" Haru made an evil laughter and held her hand up, fingers bent in a claw shape. She then giggled again and sat up, bracing herself back on her arm and took another sip of her tea, "Mm...ah, back to what /you/ said, though, a room next to yours is open?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 pm

"Yes, I'm fallen by electricity it's the one true weakness." Yusuke said dryly. "Heaven forbid you tell someone about water. I killed people in it before. Anyway, yeah. If you want it. I know I snore like I'm about to die at any given moment, but if Hiei hasn't throttled me or any of my friends hasn't killed me yet, I'm sure you'll survive too."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm

"I'll let you know tomorrow if it's too much of a pain in the ass to sleep to." Haru assured and offered him her cup, "You still look wound up. Trust me, this'll loosen up that tense set to your shoulders in about ten minutes and you'll sleep like a log. Hmm, that might make your snoring worse but you know, better have the full deal if I want to have a good idea for what I'm up against in the future. Tactical decisions!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:08 pm

"If you call that tactical then Kurama's going to have a heart attack." Yusuke said as he took the tea from her. He took a small sniff of it and blinked. "You said that Tiki's good at teas and so is Hisako. Is she like Kurama or something?" He asked as he took a small sip. "Or Tiki for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:13 pm

"Tiki's not technically an elemental, just /a/ natural. Hunting and herbology. Hina's the plant elemental but she was taken by legends of Youko so she's learning poisons and antidotes. Good thing lizards are more resistant to it or she would /probably/ be dead right now, Arata, too." Haru rolled her eyes, "Hisako's plant elemental, but not /nearly/ to the extent. Minor, I'd say. Shadow will always be her main."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm

"Hiei's kinda of a shadow demon himself." Yusuke mused as he took another sip and handed it back to her. "I was really surprised to see that she called them her guards, and that Tiki was her assistant, but I suppose since she's an assassin you have to have as young as you can. I'm kind of glad Tiki's too young to learn how to be an assassin. I'm sure he's learned defense and stuff. You have to in this type of world. I wonder if I'll see her in action sometime."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm

"You'll see us both eventually. You're a new King and all. Don't you gotta do your travelling rounds to check out territories?" Haru took the cup back and finished it off, setting it on the coffee table which did require her to lean over Yusuke for a moment. She thought nothing of it, and returned to looking at the fire when she was done, "Assassins have to make their first kill when they're twelve, which makes them fully fledged. Hiroki is the only one who's the oldest purple, being fourteen. He's training still under Torga. He has a soft heart, and is having a hard time finding a target. All his excuses have been valid, so no shame, but people are starting to give up on him, too."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Yusuke stared at her for the longest time, "Just as kids?" He could see the reasoning but..."They're just...I suppose it's going to be one of those things to get used to. But still, that's too young. Fourteen I can understand. And I wouldn't think Hiroki should be given up on just yet. What if he doesn't want to be an assassin? Tiki certainly isn't being pushed and I doubt that's because Hisako's playing favorites."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 pm

"Sometimes, they know young, sometimes, they don't know, try and just can't." Haru smiled at him. "I suppose since my mother ate humans, I don't have that sensitivity. I still understand why you're put off by it. Good thing you never saw Traitor Tree a year ago. Anyway, let's drop it, lest you have nightmares." Haru stood up and offered her hand out to give him leverage to get up, "Unless you're afraid I'll shock you again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next