Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 2:53 pm

"Psh." Yusuke grabbed her hand, this time no shocks and let her haul him up. "Come on. I'll grab a few of your bags and toss them in the room. You'll probably pass out right when you see a bed. I know I will."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

"Then up, up, up the stairs we go!" Haru chirped with a laugh, hanging onto his hand as she went for her bags, only letting him go when she reached for one. She bounded up the stairs after letting Yusuke go first, who gave her an odd look, but she shrugged it off easily. Sure enough, she heard his snores a few minutes after putting on her pjs, and giggling to herself, it wasn't too long before she fell asleep to the rhythm. It was something she was sure no one else noticed, too annoyed with the sound to follow the patterns her Bodyguard ears were trained to hear.

()
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Shika laughed as one of the village boys tackled her from behind to get a piggyback ride and placed a flower crown in her hair. “Now you’re pretty like all of us.” He teased. He was one of the few boys in the village that liked to garden. His nails were always filled with dirt and there was always some smeared somewhere on his face or his clothes. The girls that were his siblings were learning how to make flower crowns and since Shika knew how to, they all went to her for a lesson, including some of the other village children that had already dispersed.

“Hey, Jen. Look at that!” A man with silver white skin and gold eyes said with a laugh. His horns were curved a few times down by the side of his head. “Lady Shika’s got a arm full of children.”

“You sure about that?” The other man was a bit more muscular and had a dusty orange skin tone. His face looked more reptilian and he didn’t have any color in his irises. He looked a little alien, but the frightening look was enough to make some demons take a step back and wonder if what they were up against was really worth it. “I could swear I see a ghost clinging to her back as we speak.”

“Ha. Ha. Ha.” Shika said dryly, bending backwards a bit so the kid could jump off. “See you guys.” She waved and the kids waved back enthusiastically before they all ran off. “Mission?”

“Nah. We’re just admiring that you had a fan club.” Yuki assured, coming closer to her. “Though we’ve been hearing a few things from the rumor mill this time.”

“King Urameshi managed to get a hold of the Assassin Guild and made a treaty with them. Lady Hisako’s at his beck and call as well as many others.” Jen said, his voice deep and steady. Shika could tell that he wasn’t at all disturbed by it. “Kurama’s his advisor and Hiei’s his second.”

“Think they’ll show up here?” Yuki placed a hand on his hip. “It’d be a smart thing to do if they’re seeking out alliances.”

“He might want to turn over a new leaf. Aligning with us might not be the issue.” Shika gently reminded them. “He has his own path to walk, and whatever his path is, we cheer him on like we always do.”

“You should go see him one day at the very least. Let him know you’re not dead.” Yuki pointed out.

“…”

“Rumor has it, he is planning to visit here.” Jen said slowly. “He may even arrive today.”

“No.” Yuki gasped.

“Whose arriving today?”

Yuki let out a girlish scream that caused Shika and Jen to crack up laughing. “Hello Kuronue.” Shika said fondly at the bat chimera who was looking highly amused, swinging his pendant around in his fingers. He had a hand at his hip and still wore a white sash around it.

“Hey Angel.” Kuronue said, putting the pendant back over his head. “I heard a story being told that our fox is coming home.”

“It may be.” Shika let out a slow breath. “It may not be.”

“He’d be an absolute idiot, not to come home to you.” Kuronue scoffed, his wings fluttered. “and I know my friend. Idiocy isn’t his forte.”

“Well he hangs out with an idiot king so…” Yuki pointed out.

Jen rolled his eyes but Kuronue and Shika had to agree that Yusuke was reckless and everyone who seemed to get along with the guy somehow, someway lost their sense of need of survival and went reckless too. Though, maybe that wasn’t too bad of an idea.

“You said he’ll come today?” Shika decided to bring the conversation back full circle.

“Yeah, something along those lines.” Yuki nodded.

“Maybe I should….”

“THERE’S AN ATTACK ON THE OUTSIDE!” A messenger shouted from the vine bridges that connected through the trees. Shika and Kuronue both looked at each other and nodded, running off to the gates and getting the fuck out ASAP.

Jen and Yuki watched them leave. “So. You second in command again?” Yuki asked curiously.

“So it appears. Let’s make sure that everyone who has children are hidden safely. Mothers should stay with the young unless the fathers are the weaker ones. If they manage to get into the village, we want the strong ones.” Jen nodded. Yuki pressed a kiss against Jen’s cheek before heading off to do his bidding and Jen sighed softly.

“Every damn time.”
~+~
It happened suddenly and without notice. Yusuke of course had a feeling that they were going to get jumped, but for it to actually happen and be tagged team by at least seventeen to sixteen people was just insane. They were wearing black, and had weird symbols on their clothes. It made Kurama stand on edge, but Haru didn’t seem to care and immediately taunted them.

Which turned into a fiasco all of it’s own. Yusuke managed to kill three and was still going up against two while Kurama was doing alright going up against seven, which left Haru with four. It wasn’t the most even of splits and Yusuke had hoped to get to Kurama soon or even Haru when he suddenly saw a scythe come out of nowhere, gutting one of the demons that was just about to attack Kurama’s left.

“What a party.” Kuronue grinned, pulling against the scythe and causing the demon to fall. Kurama’s look of surprise was enough for him to tip his hat. “It’s a shame we got the invite late, right Shika?”

Shika didn’t respond, already flipping herself onto Kurama’s right and swung her broadsword across the demon’s body and stabbing the second one. She was covered in blood already, but her smile didn’t waver as she pulled it out. “It’s about time we got into a fight.”

“So, how about it old friend?” Kuronue swung his scythe in circles lazily. “They’re just small potatoes.”

“Who are you calling small?!” The demon demanded.

“Your brain and your balls for one.” Kuronue said dryly, making Shika giggle and Yusuke snort into laughter.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Haru had decapitated or otherwise dismembered and gutted a few other demons, covered in her own decent amount of gore, her amber eyes glowing gold and they were slitted. "Hi-hi, Shika-chan!" She chirped happily and waved, before flourishing her hand at a demon swinging down from the trees towards Kurama.

Kurama snapped out of it then at the demon's shout, and flicked his wrist, his rose whip turning the demon into sushi, blood coating the blades of grass and Kurama's outfit, making him wrinkle his nose. He hadn't come here for a fight. He'd come here dressed up in one of his patterned outfits, wanting to look nice for his village and family. So much for that. He looked at Kurama and Shika who were giving him expecting expressions, and he simply shrugged with a small smile. He didn't know what to say, and it was a common thing he would do as Youko. He could throw himself at them after the battle.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:07 pm

The battle commenced and over within a good moments now that they had more people. The minute that it was over, Yusuke made his way over to Haru just in time to see Kuronue grab Kurama into a hug and twirled him about like he was the girl in the relationship. "So that's Kuronue. And you just said hello to Shika so I'm thinking that's Kurama's girl."

Shika also got dragged into the hug, laughing and crying and holding them close. They were bloodied, they were tired and exhausted, but Yusuke could see that it didn't matter to them. "Man, I'm feeling emotional." He looked at Haru. "That was pretty awesome with the weapons you were summoning about. Better than bombs."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:19 pm

"Oh! Yes, that's Kurama's woman. I remember the Dark Tournament. My mom listened to it. Karasu was a dick and Kurama should've won." Haru shook her head and blinked a few times, her eyes going back to normal. "I told you I can summon cool invisible weapons. You look like you didn't even break a sweat, but your markings are fading, how sad." She pouted.

Kurama was laughing-crying into Kuronue's shoulder as the larger demon held him in a bruising grip. How he'd missed his friend's scent, and Shika's...the faint scent of sunshine on a spring breeze. He was the only one to ever follow her by smell. He turned to her when he had calmed down enough, and his smile was tender, "You two...the time has changed you, too, but it's like I never left." They both looked more mature than they ever did. Kuronue no doubt due to a family. Shika from the wear and tear of the Bond Break.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 pm

"At least my hair didn't do the crazy thing that it used to. I hated that, I'd always have to get Kurama to cut it for me." Yusuke cracked his neck and gestured over to the trio. "You know Shika? I heard you say hello, but I think she didn't hear it since she was caught up with seeing Kurama again."

"Well Buddy, we could say the same about you." Kuronue said, reaching over and ruffling Kurama's hair. "No ears to play with, a human scent, but you're still the same guy. I mean if the way you killed those demons had anything to do with it." He looked over at Shika who was smiling happily. "So, Adviser now? You giving out free advice?"

Shika rolled her eyes to the sky and back down.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 pm

"I do know Shika. Hisako introduced us on a night out partying after she became leader, just the three of us. We're a menace to demon society." Haru grinned widely, her fingers twitching, wanting to trace where a mark had been on his arm. Why did that have to be temporary? She supposed being a hanyou, he couldn't keep it up indefinitely. Ah well, it would make all the better treat when she did get to see them. "Yeah, long hair is too hot and also a hazard because people can grab it. At least Kurama and Kuronue seem to have it under control. This isn't my first time meeting Kuronue, either, but I don't see him nearly as often as Shika."

"I can transform, but...I feel like that won't be fair. To any of us. I want you to get to know me as I am." Kurama reached and knocked Kuronue's hat off his head, making him scramble to catch it and put it back on, Shika cracking up beside him, "My first piece of advice to you is to tell me about your mate and your son!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:23 pm

"You want to hear about Naia?!" Kuronue perked up visable. "And Masa?!"

"Oh boy." Shika folded her arms proudly, "You started it Kurama. You started the proud father and love stricken mate thing."

"Shut up! You would be doing the same thing if you had a baby don't you /dare/ lie." Kuronue pointed at Shika before turning to Kurama. "Naia's gorgeous. She's practically a mermaid, though don't tell her I said that. She's a Water Priestess over by the mansion we tried to steal the Golden Mirror from. Of course, I got caught in the bamboo and she saved me out of the trap. Nursed me right back to health like the angel that she was. I was about to track you down, but you decided to off yourself, which I'm so angry at you for, but I came to to terms with it. We had a son and I was about to name him after you, but Naia claimed naming rights since she birthed him so I didn't get a choice. I'm alright with the name. It suits him a lot better than yours ever would honestly. He has his mother's eyes and abilities. He's a damn good healer. It's been a long time since they had-"

"Is he breathing while he's talking about this?" Yusuke couldn't help but to ask Haru as he listened to this.

"-in the family so." Kuronue shrugged enthusiastically. "He's courting an Earth Priestess up in the mountain ranges named Sayuri. Oh she's adorable. Absolutely brilliant. They'd have the most beautiful babies if they decided to mate. I feel awful for her though, she has no family. I mean it's a common theme here, but still. I managed. Naia managed. You start to have higher expectations about other demons when you can survive a child's infancy I swear."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:47 pm

"The first male in the family in a long time? Of course you'd be the one to accomplish that. Does he have your curse? I can't wait to meet all of them, Kuro. I'm so happy you were able to have a family." Kurama gripped his arm, and then looked at Shika, "Speaking of family, we should go into the village now. Looks like the ones who attacked us didn't even leave survivors. We should still take one of their patches."

"Kuronue talks a lot faster when he's had fruit, and he's impossible to follow with /spiked/ fruit. I endured that once. I hope he refrains tonight, but I have a sneaking suspicion he won't." Haru told Yusuke with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 12:08 am

"We might as well." Shika agreed and gently cut the patch. "I bet Hisako will know about it, if not her then your second in command. Which, good going by the way, grabbing him. I heard a lot of rumors about him and Mukuro was just about inches away from succeeding too."

"Inches. I say miles." Kuronue scoffed. "And no, he has a minor version of my curse. Like Hisako. He can use it to heal, though I taught him how to fight with it."

"Kuronue would be right on the target with that one." Yusuke said, pleased to be able to jump into this conversation. "So we're heading to the village now? Sweet. Everyone's been dropping hints about how much it's changed."

"Told you Yomi wouldn't resist." Kuronue teased Shika.

"You shush." Shika's cheeks were flushed, though it was a pleasant look.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 8:31 am

It was hard to believe his own eyes. Kurama stood agape at the houses.../houses/ that stood proud in the main part of the village. No, no it wasn't a village anymore. It was a bustling /Thieves Town/ and up high in the canopy he saw huts connected by wooden bridges and stairs wound around the tree trunks to reach the main hut that was in the middle, like a second town square.

"You...did this?" The redhead turned to Shika with wide emerald eyes that also shined with unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 9:00 am

"It took a long time." Shika shifted, looking pleased. Kuronue's arms were folded as his wings fluttered happily as well. "A lot of recruiting and promises, but everyone's happy here and well...we never went hungry. We do trades, we can get contracts now, we even do it for fun and for the hell of it. We don't have to bargain for a blacksmith, we have one and healers too. I do a bit of healing with the herbs you taught me how to use. Though I only do it for emergencies, I certainly don't have your gift."

"And it's not just adults that live here." Kuronue said, also happy. "See?!"

Yusuke looked over where Kuronue was pointing and he could see a gaggle of children who were watching them with amazed eyes. Clearly the legends of Youko Kurama and his band of thieves were bedtime stories, and seeing the three of them together was a sight to behold.

Of course he was quite surprised when a few of them were pointing at him as well and he looked over at Haru, who was also amused by it.

Apparently he was well known to them too. Probably from Shika and Kuronue, or maybe just from having other demons who were defeated by him talk about it or bitch about it in a pub. Or maybe boast, he knew some demons took pride in being defeated too.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 am

Trades and contracts. Children. "I know before I left there were some expecting, but I never.../Kami/, Shika, this is amazing. Beyond anything I imagined."

'Kiss her.'

'But she doesn't...'

'Kiss her, or I will torment you through the whole celebration. This is what we call an opportunity, Shuichi. In the mood and all.'

It wasn't /all/ that threatening, but Kurama did feel a surge of pride and happiness that was his own, not just Youko's. This woman, his intended mate, in /both/ lives...Kurama reached for her waist and tugged her to him, hearing even Kuronue make a noise of surprise when he sealed his lips over Shika's, kissing her deeply and fiercely. There were eruptions of cheers and he heard Kuro make a sniffing sound, but he had suddenly found himself lost in the way Shika's mouth gave way to his and she returned it full force.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 pm

"YES!" Yusuke shouted so loudly that Shika had to part so she could laugh, burying her face into Kurama's shoulder while her shoulders took in laughter. "FINALLY!"

"Yusuke!" Kuronue rounded on to him, tears still in his eyes. "You ruined it! They were having a perfectly good time."

"They can still. It's not like I'm throwing rice or confetti at them."

"Why would you throw rice?"

Shika picked her head up and laughed again at Kurama's smile. Apparently they were going to have to get used to that. She cupped her hand against his cheek and brought him into another kiss. "I've been /waiting/ for that." She said as she pulled away again, breathless and her cheeks tinted. "I won't tell you how long, but I have to agree with Yusuke. Finally."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp   Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Chances - YYH RP Lynx/Vamp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3