Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:07 am

"All hands on deck!" Calla called into the hut as she came inside, "Our visitor has arrived and we gotta grab a medical kit until they get here."

"Do we know who it is?" River asked, jolting from her position on the ground to find the kit. Vince was a little slower, but clearly on the alert as well.

"She's the Winter Soldier's daughter apparently." Calla told him as she headed for the kitchen to get a glass of water ready.

River and Vince both exchanged a look. "He ran away from Hydra. The Companion's coming here of all places?" Vince placed a finger to his chin. "I thought they were in hiding."

"Cover must have blown." River pursed her lips together. "She can't be...too horrible. I mean. I was never told anything about her. I know you were because you're good at getting people talking sometimes."

"That...must have been what gave us our opening?" Calla turned back to look at them.

"Wouldn't doubt it," Vince shook his head. "But we better be careful. The King wants her here for a reason..."

"I think we're being a little mean," River looked at Vince. "She escaped it too. She's probably in just as bad shape if not worse than I was."

"We'll find out when they show up. Won't be too long now. I saw Nyah use her shadow powers and she scared the crap out of me." Calla nodded, "I'm not too worried. We got powers. I can always share my powers with Vince. It'll be fine."

"Power sister." Vince grinned giving her an air high five. "We'll see what happens."

They continued working on not only gathering medical supplies, but River had the foresight to look for some clothes that would let Angelina fit in better. Vince helped out with setting up the beds again since Vince moved like a fish, River like the dead, and Calla like a burrito. By the time that they got everything kind of looking presentable, the door opened and the three of them stared at it like it was about to explode.

Instead of exploding, Nyah, Draco, and a young girl who had white hair tied in a ponytail walked in. She had some bruises and cuts, but what was really noticeable about her was the numerous scars that was all over her arms and legs. She wore short shorts and high boots and she had two packs. One that was probably full of clothes, and another that was meowing constantly.

"You have a cat?" Vince blinked.

"So cute! She's so small!" Calla gushed, "May we touch her? Does she like other people?"

"You can..." Angelina set the cat down and the kitten meowed as it waddled up towards Calla and rubbed against her legs. She mewed again, clearly looking for attention.

"Oh, you are so adorable!" Calla scooped the calico up under her armpits and cuddled her against her chest, stroking her fingers against her head and down her back, "Little thing needs a bath, but she's so soft anyway! What's her name?"

"Tată called her Precious." Angelina beamed. "She likes you. She has a good sense of character."

Calla's cheeks flushed but she smiled, "Precious is perfect. River! River pet her!" she shuffled over to her redheaded friend and bounced a little bit in excitement. "Draco, Nyah, we grabbed the things your asked for, too. There's also water." She motioned to the combined pile of things.

Angelina tapped her head a few times, "I was born with mind-reading capabilities with some gift in telekinesis, but we don't tell tată that." She placed a finger against her lips. "I was also experimented on." She held her arms out to show them, almost proudly. "We recognize each other. There's more of us than you know. People who Hydra teased to come into the fold. For bad things, making people think it's for good reasons."

"Did they escape too?" Vince couldn't help but to ask.

"Only if I wasn't asked." Angelina shrugged. "Who knows, really. I know a set of twins ran away."

"We've been out of the loop for...half a year? I think that's what it was. Only checked the calendar once." Calla nosed Precious' ear fur, enjoying that specific must only cats had mingled with the jungle scents. "I think that robot attack happened before we were taken, though, is that what you meant?"

Angelina nodded. "Yes."

"How long have you been out?" Calla asked next, going to sit down with the cat on Nyah's couch.

"We escaped for two years! My tată got out a month before I did. He kinda forgot I was around." She admitted, scratching her cheek sheepishly. "But we got out and then we went traveling. We stayed in Romania where I found this in the junkyard I worked at."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:04 pm

"Two years, that's amazing." Calla smiled at her, "It's still really strange being out only three weeks. Do the nightmares get better?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:59 pm

"Sometimes." Angelina wasn't going to lie. "My tată flashbacks sometimes and when he has nightmares, he reverts back to the Solider briefly. Codes don't matter. But, I'm always able to talk him down. He knows what is safe. Our apartment was...safe." She bowed her head. "There are days where the voices in my head are too much, where I'm back at the faculty. Sometimes I flashback so hard, tată has to lock me in a room for my safety...as well as others. But, they stopped becoming frequent. They stopped becoming a bane of our existence, and just a bad day. Bad days have protocols. We know them well. You should find what bad day protocols exist for you, and use them. They help. Bubble baths are my high suggestion."

"Do you hurt yourself?" Vince asked softly.

"If my dreams tell me to. If I think there's something on me, or if I think I'm supposed to." Angelina admitted, "But that's usually when I flashback hard."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 2:14 am

"I'll certainly keep that in mind." Calla set Precious down as she squirmed, wanting to go to her momma, "How about you take a seat so Nya can patch you up, Angelina? Then you can rest. Looks like you haven't slept in three days."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:56 pm

"Closer to four." Angelina said as she found a spot to sit down and Precious got into her lap, putting her forpaws on Angelina's shoulder and start nuzzling and headbutting her cheek. Angelina laughed, petting Precious and Nyah knelt down and started to work on the bandages. "Sleep sounds good." She admitted. "Uncle Steve swore this was a safe place, so...I can sleep here okay."

"We'll keep an eye on Precious for you," Vince shrugged. "If she decides that roaming is her thing. It's a good thing that these doors shut. There's some homes that only have a mat."

"I saw that." Angelina frowned, "I'm glad too."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:15 pm

~*~

Calla was the only one awake when Angelina shifted on the couch where she'd passed out. Precious was on Calla's shoulder, content after she'd made a nest out of her hair. Looking at Angel as she opened her eyes, she smiled a little, "Hey there, sleepy head. I thought you'd sleep until morning." She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:48 pm

"No," Angelina murmured, not making a move to get up too quickly. She was content to stay lying on the couch, the pillow wrapped firmly in her hands. "I don't need a lot of sleep. Too much is dangerous." She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it? Why are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Calla's smile was wry, "New person in the house. I'm familiar with everyone else here, but you are new. Couldn't sleep even if I tried. It's not just because of you, either." She shrugged, "It's been something of mine all my life. Never truly tended to sleep during sleepovers, whether at their house or mine. Anyway, hope you slept well enough, considering how long you went without. You mentioned...your Uncle Steve said this was a safe space? Your father is The Soldier, so did you mean Captain America?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Angelina pursed her lips together tightly, before nodding her head. "My tată is his best friend. He would...talk to me about memories he would remember. He knows Uncle Steve more. But the rest of his family is hard to recall. Which is understandable. They were the easiest to burn away." She shrugged sadly. "Tată wanted a life of peace. He had hoped that, if he stayed away from Uncle Steve, Uncle Steve wouldn't feel the need to burn the world to defend his honor. But he was framed. As he was throughout time. But this time, he wasn't going to run. Uncle Steve made him. He told me he was tired of it. Running."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Calla's expression was soft, and she pet the kitten on her shoulder, "I lived in California...we all did. So, I've never been to the Captain America museum. Since he came back from the ice, it's not like anyone doesn't know who he is, though. I just did some basic research, so I know Bucky Barnes fell and was his best friend. That's how I made the connection." She watched her, "I would get tired of running, too, after so long. So, now that you're here do we have to wait for the Wakanda King to get wind of it? You've been the highly awaited guest for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:01 pm

"I don't think so. I think we can leave down to the kingdom whenever." Angelina frowned, "I had to leave from another safe spot. It took a bit. A lot of trains. Someone I think followed me here. She's not Hydra or anything. She knows Uncle Steve, but...she got off before I did so I don't know."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Calla shrugged. She didn't anything about whatever fight went down to get Steve and Bucky to run. "We can talk to Nyah and Draco in the morning and find out what would be best. It takes a week to get to the city even taking their motorcycles. Can you ride one? They might be able to loan you one, since only two people can safely fit. I'd ride with Draco, probably."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 pm

"I know how to ride." Angelina smiled brightly, "Tată taught me how. We'll figure it out. Don't worry. A week's fine. I waited months. A week won't kill me."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 pm

()

"Steve!" Sam knocked on Steve's bedroom door, "You almost ready to go, man? T'Challa's got the jet ready to go to the City! You're not worried about first impressions, are you?"

Steve looked at himself in the full mirror, "I want to make a good impression." He called back. He couldn't help but to be nervous. Bucky's daughter. He was actually going to meet her. He tugged on his collared shirt. It felt surreal. In an ideal world, they'd have met when she was born. She would know him. She would know his home, they'd have Sunday dinners with the wives...he knew he had to stop that thought right now. There was no reason to go down that rabbit hole. He took a breath and fixed his hair one last time before he walked out of his bedroom door. "Ready as ever."

"I think she is going to call you Uncle Steve no matter what you look like, but hey, I'm not gunna stop you from dressing up. Just don't want to keep the King waiting." Sam patted Steve on the back and they headed towards the docking bay where the jet would be. "I'm interested in seeing what kind of Healer this tribe sent for Bucky."

"I am too. T'Challa spoke highly of them, so they should be good." Steve said, trying to calm his nerves. He was glad Sam was coming with. "What do you think the healer's going to be like? It sounds like whatever tribe they come from is right up your alley."

"Probably a bunch of spiritual healers. Which is definitely something I like the idea of." They reached the jet and got settled, T'Challa quiet as he sat in the cockpit. "Just think, we'll be able to get Bucky out of that Cryo soon."

"That's going to be interesting." Steve felt himself relax at the idea. He hated the fact that Bucky was in there, but now that his daughter was here in the city and soon to be in the castle, it made him breathe in relief.

"Let's just try not to rush anything, yeah?" Sam arched a brow at Steve, "We need to go at Bucky's pace. He was pretty shaken up."

"That's true, and you're right." Steve nodded, looking at Sam. "I just. Want the best is all. I'm absolutely nervous about meeting Angelina too. Best to see what happens."

~*~

T'Challa certainly wasn't expecting to find four additional guests accompanying the two he already knew of. A couple of them looked nervous and apprehensive once they noticed his surprise. "What's all this?" he asked slowly, "Who's exactly the healer I was promised? White hair...you must be Angelina?" he added once he spotted the young woman with freckles and blue-green eyes. "Pisică." He added at her narrow-eyed look. It was rough, but he managed the proper pronunciation.

The narrowed look softened and she looked at him up and down, probably taking in the person that had spoken to her over the radio or maybe she was trying to see if he was armed. Whatever she was looking for must have met her expectations as she relaxed a little more. "Yes." She answered. "I'm Angelina." She looked over at Steve who was standing behind T'Challa and she brightened. "Uncle Steve!" She didn't have to ask for his code word at all. She recognized him instantly, from all of the pictures her father collected, trying to piece together the connection between a friend and the legend. She ran over to him and hugged him. "I'm happy to meet you!"

"Told you so." Sam muttered with a smirk.

Nyah and Draco both stepped forward together and bowed, their hands pressed to their foreheads before straightening and offering it to him, their hands outstretched and elbows tucked in. "My name is Nyah. I'm the healer you requested. Draco is my accompaniment. As for the guests behind me, they are people we have found. They are still trying to be healed and we didn't have time to ask you what you believed to be right. It would be wrong of us to turn them away when they have gone through so much."

Steve looked shocked, but he hugged her back just as tightly. "It's so...good to meet you." He said, his voice hoarse with emotion. He couldn't believe that she was here, and that she was comfortable enough to hug him. Polite tolerance was what he had expected. Even a little bit of scorn. A little anger. They pulled away and he carefully brushed a strand away from her face. "You really do have freckles. They're cute."

"I'm just...going to go Japanese here, because three-weeks in and I still didn't trust myself to do the greetings properly." Calla muttered, bowing to T'Challa at the waist, low and respectful.

T'Challa watched the interactions curiously, before he let his eyes fall on Nyah. She and Draco had full hoods on, but he found her voice to be soothing. That was good. A melodic, comforting voice was useful when calming and healing. "Please, at ease. If those with you are in need of assistance, we will provide it. Lost in the jungle from a mission party?" he asked.

"Hydra escapees." Calla answered, "Calla Thomas." She put her hand on her chest, then motioned to her friends, "River Cross, and Vince McKenzie. We...all have powers, similar to Angelina's."

"You all got powers?" Sam stared at them, "That sounds like Wanda." He looked at Steve.

Steve's eyes went from Angelina's face right down to her body and he noticed the scars on her arms and he felt his stomach lurch. He knew Wanda's powers came at a cost, and to hear that the four them had been subjected to it made him a bit angry. "Yeah." He said, hoping that his voice was steady. "We have a friend that's similar to you so...I hate saying it's something in common but...she'll feel at ease with you guys, knowing that you aren't someone she needs to fear."

"Just fear Calla." Vince pointed at his friend. "She's the one with the flame thrower. I just mimic things and River's too nice to throw a water balloon at you."

River bit her lower lip, "That's...a unique way of introducing our powers."

"I cooked the food! Don't be so mean to me!" Calla shoved Vince's shoulder.

Draco looked at the group curiously and noticed Sam. He walked over to him with a smile. "Greetings friend." He said bowing his head and looking at him. "I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name."

"That's 'cause I didn't give it. I'm the least important one here, just comin' along for the ride and Steve's moral support since he was oh-so-worried his Goddaughter from his best buddy was gunna hate on him." Sam teased, grinning at Steve when he shot him a glare. "Sam Wilson. You have a thing against hand-shakes? I can bow if you want me to, but you can tell a lot by a person's grip."

"Can you?" Draco looked curious. "I have never done a hand-shake so I fear that my persona might come off bad. Hey, it'll be fun." He held his hand out and they shook hands. "I wasn't expecting a firm grip."

Nyah snickered in the background and Angelina looked at Steve in shock. "You thought I disliked you?"

Sam's fingers felt tingly but he grinned wide at Draco, "Firm and quick, get the point across and move along. I was in the military. We don't doddle." He also liked how calloused Draco's fingers were. Hard worker. "You Nyah's moral support or do you got your own healing techniques, too?"

"I'm a soul-reader, but my ability is talking." Draco's smile was a little sheepish. "I'm nowhere compared to Nyah. So you could say I'm also moral support. I heard that there's people that could do the same thing that I do. It started with a T."

"Therapist!" Angelina guessed happily.

"That." Draco snapped his finger and pointed at her.

"Daw, that's cute." Sam cooed then laughed, "I'm something similar to that. I help people talk about their problems, mostly people like Steve who've got PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Since I got it, too, it's easy to empathize and offer help from personal experience rather than spewing theories from a text book." He nodded, "It's not a bad thing to have two of those around. So who's been helping the three surprise guests?"

"Nyah's been helping River." Calla pointed to the redhead, "She was damaged the most spiritually. Draco's been helping me and Vince since our other issues are not something she can help with."

T'Challa tapped his chin, "Having more people will liven things up at my hideaway. I will say again, we will assist you anyway we can. Let us board the jet, we can continue our discussions in the air."

"This is going to be interesting we never have flown before." Nyah mused as she followed T'Challa to the Jet. River and Vince looked at each other and shrugged, deciding why the fuck not and also coming.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:33 pm

The cold white room of the Cyrochamber made goosebumps rise on Angelina’s skin. She stared at her father’s sleeping face inside of the capsule. Precious mewed loudly in her carrier, but she wasn’t paid any attention to. She set her things down and she walked over to the chamber and sat down on the bench that was provided. She didn’t tear her eyes away from him.

Steve walked over next to her and sat down as well. His hands were pressed together firmly, fingers intertwined as he set them on his lap. Draco quietly picked up Angelina’s stuff, shushing the crying kitty and turning to Sam.

“Her room?” He asked softly, gesturing to her things.

"Yeah...looks like we should let them be alone for a while." Sam sighed and motioned to Draco, Calla, Vince, and River who was looking just as sad as Steve and Angel, to follow him. T'Challa and Nyah stayed where they were.

Calla hesitated, but she and her two friends didn't have anything besides what the village offered them for their travels, pants and shirts rather than dresses, and they all really needed a shower. So she reached out and touched River's shoulder, "Let's go get cleaned up."

River and Vince both nodded and they quietly left the room. It only took five seconds, and Angelina started to sniff. Steve looked over at her. She reached up, wiping the started of her tears away, her body shaking trying to suppress it. Steve gently reached over and placed his arm around her shoulders and brought her gently closer to him. She went easily and a little quickly and she turned her face into his chest, her tears got louder as she was being held. "Shh." Steve murmured softly, letting his own heart break. She must be so scared and sad. How many times has this happened, and how many times was she powerless to stop it? How did it feel, to think that they were away from that and to see it in a safe place? 

"I want him home..." Angelina's voice cracked. "I don't want him in there."

"There are preparations we have to make. The most we would be able to do is wake him either this evening and have him immediately rest, or in the morning. I do not know how he will wake, and might be disoriented throughout the day if we did it in the morning." T'Challa had a feeling this would happen.

"But, he will be home either way." Nyah concluded, "..." She looked as Angelina cried her heart out and she closed her eyes.

Steve combed her hair with his fingers and he said softly, "He...will most likely would want to wake up now so he has more energy to be with her tomorrow morning."

"I would need at least a few hours to wake him as soon as possible." T'Challa sighed through his nose, "Angelina, is there anything that would help him along? Do you know?"

"We...have to hold him." Angelina wiped her eyes away. "It'll make him focus. He won't be so confused. I hated watching them do it, and he'll think we're back in that place, but..."

"It's the only way." Steve said softly. "I can hold him. I'm equally matched."

"It would be more reasonable than myself, as well, because he knows you." T'Challa agreed, "Then very well. Give me two hours for prep."

"Do you want to go and see your room and Precious?" Steve asked Angelina softly.

Angelina looked at the Cryochamber fearfully. She opened her mouth and then bowed her head. Another choked sob but no tears. She was tired, she needed to nap, and she wanted her cat. She wanted her father more, and she knew that her father wouldn't appreciate it if she was in the way. He probably didn't want to see her looking like a mess either. "Okay." She said, her voice barely heard. Steve helped her up and held her close as they walked out of the room.

T'Challa took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then looked at Nyah, "Unless you wish to freshen up, you may accompany me as I do my tasks."

"I will come with you," Nyah smiled warmly at him. 

Since she had removed her hooded garb in the jet, T'Challa now had a good chance to look her over while they walked. She was lovely, with her hair in multiple braids and tied back out of her face. Her deep brown eyes were soulful. "Tell me some more about your powers? How do you plan to help? Why were you sent, and not the Elder?"

"I am a soul-healer. I can go into the depths of the soul and heal it that. Soul-readers can help patch a soul up and the soul can move forward, but sometimes there's too many cracks for one to do their job. The Elder sent me because I'm the strongest at it." Nyah explained. "My plan is to meet with Bucky, if that is what he wishes to be called, and talk to him. Then I would like to see his soul. I believe it is split."

"It is. I can agree to that without a doubt. He has a side of him many call the Soldier which he will slip into when code words in Russian are used. I believe he might even do so without them from time to time. Steve has told me that he didn't sleep at all after he joined them." T'Challa frowned. "Napped, probably, but never truly slept."

"It is the same with Angelina." Nyah agreed softly, "She only slept soundly for one day when she was at my home. Afterwards, she would only sleep for thirty maybe twenty minutes. She would do this throughout the day. Preferably in places that were high, or when she was with my patients. Nowhere else. To see her cry like that...I believe it was more than just wanting her father to return. She must have been truly terrified...to come home to an empty apartment...she must have believed the worst."

"Yes..." T'Challa frowned deeply, "Maybe things would have been different if we had known about her from the start. Maybe it wouldn't have changed much at all. He kept her well hidden. She had her own protocols. They planned for something like this. I only hope we will be able to repair at least some of the damage."

"She is...not as badly damaged as you may believe. She had no need for me. She does not talk to Draco, but...perhaps it will be her newly found Uncle Steve, or perhaps it'll be my patients." Nyah said with a soft smile. "I believe that you reuniting them was enough. I do not think Bucky will hold a grudge against you for the past. Nor do I think Angelina will either. I have asked her about that. She said that if it was her, and her father was murdered by someone famous and a ghost, she would have done the same. She just applauds you for being able to understand you were wrong. She thinks she would have been too late. You have her admiration, as well as mine."

The King admired her freely for a moment before he nodded, "I appreciate your help, Nyah. I truly do. Could you perhaps tell me about the newcomers that I did not expect? How long have they been free?"

"According to them they have been free for a month. They ran into the jungle and was prepared to die in it's fangs. However, we had found them first." Nyah explained as she took a seat. "River...was the one that came to us catatonic. It was a fear of mine that she would have drowned herself...or worse. She was so hurt. What those people did to her...I'm sorry. You do not want to hear a sad story. Regardless, she is doing better now. She still fears a touch from a man, unless it is Vince, so do your best to not let yourself get close. As for Vince, he came to us paranoid but a little relaxed around the shoulders. He cares for River much like a husband cares for his wife. But they do not have that kind of love towards each other. Even if they say that in jest, do not take it seriously. They...have a history but Vince cares little in the ways of love and watches out for River who I believe cared too much for it. In a way they are a balance."

"Probably would have been...as the younger ones say, a 'power couple' had they really been together." T'Challa nodded, sitting at his desk and bringing up files, and began to send alerts to his doctors and personnel, "What of the other one? The one with black hair? She seemed quite gentle towards River, and playful with Vince."

"Her name is Calla. I believe Angelina is the one that is close to her." Nyah mused. "Calla and Angelina have the same paranoia about people. It makes for an easy alliance when you want to sleep in intervals. Calla is a fire-starter. She is gentle, and kind, but she's shy. She speaks better with a pencil and a blank sheet in front of her. Her drawings are beautiful...if not heartrending. Draco is currently healing her as well as Vince."

"An...artist?" T'Challa perked, "I have given Steve supplies for his own art, but he has been so stressed out with his friend that no inspiration has stuck him. You have not seen much, but the walls of my compound are bare. I don't take much stalk in decor, even if there are plants everywhere, and had been secretly hoping he would create things for me to put up. If her past trauma has not kept her from doing any art, that would be a wonderful way to liven up the place. Does River perhaps do any gardening? Or mentioned any other craft? Vince, even? I try to keep those under my roof entertained, but sometimes they have to entertain themselves." 

"I believe Vince would feel more at home in your library than he would in a garden. However, River enjoys the outside. She likes to work with her hands. She has mended many clothes when she was at our home, in hopes to pay us back for our generosity." Nyah smiled warmly. "Vince is good at reading, but I believe he would do well with writing. If you have supplies for a book or two that he could create, I'm certain he might make one. If inspiration strikes. He has been very concerned with River...which is understandable. Even though I have healed her soul, she is in a fragile balance. Much like the man in the chamber."

"A good relationship does not do well if built upon tragedy." T'Challa hummed mostly to himself, "I will see what I can come up with. Sam or any of my other residents are more than capable of giving a tour, if any of you need it. You'll run into them eventually. One of them likes to be small, so he might come to you."

"I will be sure to keep my eye on him." Nyah's eyes twinkled. "Thank you for your hospitality."

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:10 pm

It was an hour after they had all arrived. Hell, Calla had even taken a 45 minute shower and her hair was still pretty sopping wet. T'Challa had some of his - servants? - people set out clothes for his three guests as Draco and Nyah had their own supply. They were pretty much one-size-fits-all type of tunic tops and pants until they could get some proper attire, which was fine. Rather comfortable, honestly.

Calla had been too restless and curious to just stay in her designated room, and that was what had gotten where she sat fifteen minutes later. River and Vince were sitting with her in the living area not too far down the hall from their rooms, and a woman she recognized from the news almost a year ago who called herself Wanda had joined them. They'd given their hellos and introductions, now they were all silent, watching Wanda watch them and it was starting to make Calla smile. It was like a contest.

Wanda also seemed amused after a full ten more minutes went by, but she didn't seem keen to continue to play. Shifting in her seat, she giggled a little. "So how long will it take for you all to sleep in the same bedroom?"

"River might not even make it through the night before she invades Vince's bed." Calla also laughed just a bit, "I might end up out here with a book if anyone ever shows us a library."

"Angelina might sneak in." River said with a small smile. "Though she might stay with her father." Her eyes saddened but her smile stayed in place.

Vince looked worshipful, "If this palace has a library, it has to be huge. Three stories, maybe four. With a spiral staircase, or perhaps maybe freestanding staircases that are in the middle of the room. With a fire-escape pole to go down on."

Wanda giggled, "It does take up two stories with a balcony ." She promised, "No fire-escape pole, or winding stairs, but they're lovely. Fireplace is up on the balcony with seating that could swallow you whole."

"Sounds wonderful." Vince smiled warmly, "No one will ever get me out."

River laughed lightly, "You'll be living in there for sure. That does sound quite nice and beautiful. I already miss the village though. I'm used to an open meadow, surrounded by trees...we did spend a while there."

"You miss the kids mostly," Vince grinned and turned to Wanda. "What do you do here?"

"There aren't any children here at the /compound/..." Wanda trailed off, tapping her chin. She looked as though an idea came to her, but she just smiled secretively and left that hanging. "If you like nature, we have an indoor and outdoor garden. There's an indoor pool, that's more relaxing than it is a workout area, because it's designed to look natural with rocks and plenty of glass floor-to-ceiling windows. There's also a re-enforced gym because T'Challa can match Steve and Bucky in strength and Steve can actually use a punching bag without it exploding. It was accommodated to suit my own needs so I could train my powers, too."

"That sounds like you just said sexting." Calla teased.

"Uh. No." Vince gave Calla a wince. "That's...ugh. Nope."

River snickered behind her hand.

Wanda giggled harder, almost copying River. "I have magic, yes." She let a strand of red 'smoke' wave from her fingers, around Vince, and then dispersing, just to show him what it looked like. "I can use telekinesis, talk to people mentally. I try to ask, but sometimes if a thought or feeling is strong enough it's just like a broadcast, or if T'Challa used the intercom to say something. I respond to it by accident unless I realize it first. Anzhelina has mind powers? I haven't met her yet."

"She has some sort of power. I think it has something to do with the mind." Vince looking down in his lap. "I know she can read them, she can't turn it off. There's been times where she made situations awkward because she refutes what a person's saying because of what they're thinking."

"She was experimented on like us. We just...don't know the extent." River said quietly. "I don't think we want to know. She's been in Hydra's care for a lot longer than us. Probably since her youth. She didn't seem to bat an eyelash at our powers, or what they did to us. In fact, I'd daresay she thought it was...normal."

"I might be able to help her, to an extent." Wanda hummed thoughtfully, "I understand where you are coming from. I am glad all of you are out. It will take time for you to get used to a new place again, I'm sure it's wreaking havoc on you bouncing around, but you'll be well taken care of here. All of you. There's Clint who is like a father to me, might be because he is one, but he is kind and always willing to lend an ear when you need to vent. He's very relaxed and that helps a lot. Scott is a bit of an alcoholic, but he's a fun-lover and will try to brighten your day and get you to have a good time. He's good at keeping secrets, too. All of us are, but..." she shrugged. "Steve is the worry-wart. If he didn't have any serum to keep him healthy, he might have had a stroke by now."

"He probably has at least an ulcer that keeps healing." Vince offered, "Steve was sickly as a kid, we all know this if we paid attention in history class. A stroke is less likely as a heart attack. He was bound to have one."

"I can see it." Wanda nodded with a small smile, "We have...maybe thirty minutes before Bucky's due to be woken up. I could quickly lead you to the library. All three of you are interested in that right now."

"Sounds like a plan." Vince grinned.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 am

After leaving the three in the library to relax, Wanda made her way to the room where Bucky's Crychamber was. She must have just missed Steve, but she crossed Angelina in the hallway. It was curious. The young girl, maybe close to her age, had a silent mind. She also looked at her with shock on her face. Was she quiet to her, too? "Anzhelina, is it?" she asked.

"....Yes." Angelia said after looking around the hallway. She pursed her lips together, a little nervously. She never dealt with someone who could silence their mind before. "...Wanda? Right?"

"Yes." Wanda tilted her head a bit, and decided that it would be fun. "<Vince told me you have powers of the mind.>"

Angelina swallowed, "<Mind reading isn't a power. It's...not like yours. Mine wasn't created, I always had it. You speak my language?>" She looked at Wanda a little in awe. "<The only person I ever spoke to like this is my papa. I missed this.>"

"<Romania is my home.>" Wanda admitted to her, a sad look in her eyes, "<I was told you were experimented on, so I assumed. I am sorry. You surprised all of us, even me. You never crossed his mind.>"

Angelina smiled sadly, "<He had bigger problems than to worry about me. I was experimented on, so you were right to assume. I just never considering mind-reading as a power. That's all.>" She shifted, "<It would be dangerous for him to think of me when he was in that kind of situation. Not because of you, but because he would falter. He doesn't want to clear his name, his guilt weighs on his heart, his soul. If he thought of me, I'm sure he would have faltered in that war. He wouldn't be here now. So...it's a good thing. That he momentarily forgot about me.>"

"<It might be because he was forced to transition back, as well.>" Wanda mused. "<Well, in any case. He is about to be woken up. I fought with him, I just wanted to be there. I'll stay out of the way in the back.>"

Angelina shifted again and she looked away from Wanda. She rubbed her eyes with a soft laugh. "<Ever since I got here, I've been crying at a drop of a hat. Precious is thinking something's wrong with me.>" She took a shuddering breath. "<No one's ever said that to me before. That he fought with someone. That someone took pride in that.>"

Wanda broadcast the touch before she patted Angelina's shoulder, "I cannot speak for today since he will be out of it, but with a good night's rest, hopefully tomorrow will be a better one. Let's go in, yes?"

Steve saw Angelina and Wanda walk in and Angelina rushed to his side in a hug. He could see that her eyes were still moist with unshed tears. He looked over at Wanda, who shook her head from side to side. He combed her hair and gently pulled her away from him. "Let me do everything. When he gets clearheaded, when he calls for you, I swear I'll move away so you can hug him. Okay? You did so good, Angel. He's going to be so proud of you."

Angelina nodded. "Okay..."

"We will need everyone to stand back while the door opens, but be prepared." One of the doctors said as he was going through information and data, then pressed buttons and components. There was a 'phiiisssshhh' as the Cryochamber unlocked and the cold air rushed out. The door went down slowly, color coming back to Bucky's skin in the process.

Steve carefully went forward, waiting to see if he really did need to hold Bucky down. "Buck..." He said softly, but he wasn't certain he could be heard yet.

The brunette shivered hard, but even as he shifted he was slow to open his eyes. They were cloudy, unfocused, and then his breathing increased with his eyes widening. He gripped at the stump of an arm first, the connecting area throbbing. That voice...he knew that voice. Was he being teased by it again? Everything was still so blurry, white, and bright. He heard doctors mumbling about vitals, and shook again, but not from the cold. What did they want from him this time? Where was his arm?

"Help him down so he doesn't fall." T'Challa whispered from his place out of sight behind the Cryochamber.

"Come on Buck, let's get you down from there." Steve said, keeping his voice quiet as he helped steady his friend and carefully got him down from the tube. Angelina was about to dart forward, but stopped herself. "You okay, Bucky?"

"<Bucky...Bucky...why are you calling me that?>" he asked, wincing and squeezing his eyes shut. His head was pounding. Why wasn't this person speaking Russian? Was he in a new facility? The firm grip on his bicep kept him grounded, but he felt off-balance from his arm missing. He wanted to move something that wasn't there. It was freaking him out. What happened? Opening his eyes again, things were still fuzzy and he squinted, but nothing changed. He hated it when this happened.

"He can't see. Tell him who you are." Wanda supplied helpfully.

"I'm Steve." Steve said calmly, "You sometimes called me Stevie when I was being particularly annoying."

"Steve...Stevie..." Bucky furrowed his brows deep in thought, training his focus on the blond shadow...that's what he called him all this time, anyway. Wasn't he just a figment? Yet his arm...he was starting to see things close-up, and he followed the hand back to the shape of the head. "<You're real...>" Wait...the language he was supposed to be speaking was /English/. When he identified that, whispered words around the room started making more sense, instead of sounding like they were from another planet. "You're real..." He repeated a bit more firmly, staring harder at the Steve-shape. He had fast healing, sure, but everything was slower when you were an icicle.

"Geez, I didn't think I was annoying now." Steve huffed, but a smile was on his face all the same. He squeezed his friend's shoulder. "I'm real." He assured. "There's someone here you wanted to see. You wrote me a letter...and told me to find her for you."

He paused, going still. Instead of fighting with his vision, he turned his defrosting brain on what he was talking about. First person that came to mind that ever wanted to see him, even in a facility, that would be bounced around everywhere he went, was his Anzhelina. Yet, why? Why would Steve know about her? He wrote a letter? When?

Staggering as a flash came to him, he leaned heavily on Steve and his breath hitched. He closed his eyes and chased the flashes. The apartment. He remembered that. Things were fine. Two years. Two years of freedom, without this. Criminal, sure, but he was alive and so was she. They made due in a place no one knew who they were. That apartment was a firm, solid memory, but he gasped and a pained noised escaped him as he watched that memory be destroyed. It was a blur, but... "My journals...you were reading them..." he muttered, gripping Steve back. Fighting...dizzy stairs...a roof, a tunnel...bared down from all directions...those words. That face. His grip became bruising, but he remembered waking up suddenly in some abandoned place. Flying Sam. A cramped car, more fighting...a jet. Iron Man... "So much happened..." he choked, voice raw, "Makin' my head hurt..."

"Easy, easy I'm sorry." Steve winced. "I should've waited to spring that on you. I'm sorry." He murmured. "She's...she's okay, Buck. I swear. She's...goddamn, Bucky." His voice cracked. "She's beautiful."

That was enough to send Angelina into tears again.

Those sobs he'd heard a thousand times. Exaggerated, maybe, but not even Hydra cruelty could make her stop crying over him, and then over the two years together. His head swiveled so fast and so hard he almost gave himself whiplash, and things weren't so blurry anymore until a certain distance. He spotted her and met her eyes. That must've been enough for her, because she ran to him. Steve made to step away, but Bucky's grip hadn't lessened on him at all, so he was forced to stay where he was. With one arm around Steve's waist and the other gone, all he could do was drop his head and rest it on hers.

"<I did exactly as you said.>" She said as she hugged his waist, not caring that he couldn't hold her back, that this was enough. "<I didn't panic. I moved away. I tried to find you. I tracked everything.>"

"Shh, you're gonna send yourself into a panic." Steve said softly, resting his other arm around her shoulders, pressing her a little against her father and holding them tightly. He didn't understand what she was saying, but he was certain that she was trying to assure Bucky that she was alright.

"<I gave Steve the frequencies I remembered. He got you. I knew he would.>" Bucky's tone was a soft, fatherly rumble, "<Anzhelina, my fetiță.>" He cooed, giving her a soft kiss in her hair, and looked up at Steve who was fighting tears, "I trusted you to find her and you did. Thank you, Steve."

"You don't have to thank me." Steve said, his voice level but tears still falling anyway. "God don't thank me for something like this."

Angelina let out a hiccuped laugh, "<He's exactly as you said he was, too.>"

Bucky could only chuckle, and got himself to straighten up, putting his own two feet under him finally, "My head really does feel like it's splitting in two, though."

T'Challa stepped into view, "No poking and prodding, but if you allow five minutes for a physical check, you may go where you wish. I have been preparing a new arm for you, but it will not be finished until later."

Coordination and simple checks like a flashlight in the face, more than likely. Bucky nodded, "Alright."

Angelina and Steve all moved together with Bucky to a place to sit down. Angelina moved to take his other side and when they did sit down, she immediately hugged him again. Steve felt his throat tighten and he gave his best friend a soft smile. "I don't think you're going to get her off of you any time soon. After this, if you want to eat or take a nap, I can show you were we put Angelina's room. I haven't seen the kitty yet."

"Precious...yeah, I'd like to see her. How's the bed? Soft? Hard?" Bucky asked. He was never really hungry until about an hour after unfreezing. Not that they tended to feed him a whole lot or anything appetizing to begin with.

"It's...in between the two." Steve said with a small smile. He reached over and gently touched Angelina's hair. "The place here is noisy...nature noisy not...city noisy. It's a bit weird for me."

"We are okay with nature noisy..." Bucky nodded, then paused to take the time to do their tests. Follow the finger, test the eyes with a flashlight, take his pulse and blood-pressure, real basic doctor's office type of things. He would've laughed if they took his height and weight.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:22 am

They finished their checkup and Bucky was relieved when he was allowed out of the lab, following Steve. He didn't know if they were actually going to a bedroom or if they were going somewhere else. He didn't mind that, really. It was Steve, and he could trust Steve. He had already followed him to the end of the earth, over the edge, and back through another war. There wasn't much else he wouldn't follow him through at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 am

Steve decided that going to Angelina's room was better. Precious was there, and he knew that the three of them needed to huddle a little more. Angelina was whispering in Romanian and in Russian, mixing the two as she tried to keep her composure. It made Steve's jaw clench, but he also had to keep himself together.

They pushed open the door and Steve helped them to the couch before leaving their side to get some water. Angelina was nearing hyperventilation from her crying, and she needed to hydrate before she passed out from tears. Bucky was also probably thirsty, he didn't know what it was like coming out of cyro, but something soothing on the throat would be helpful.

Precious mewed and jumped on the couch, stepping all over Bucky's thighs and kneading them.

Angelina hiccuped a laugh, "She'd cry at the door when you were gone sometimes."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:43 pm

"Wondering where I'd gone off to, huh?" Bucky whispered tiredly and picked the little thing up like she weighed a feather, rubbing his cheeks against her fuzzy ones on both sides which got her to purr louder because his scruff was like a good scratch. When he was done with that, he moved Precious to his shoulder and he let her curl up and use his hair as a nest after she batted at it. Then he reached for Angelina, tugging her close as well. When Steve brought him water, he slugged it down in about three gulps. He watched Steve, noting that common strained smile that didn't reach his eyes.

He reached out and grabbed Steve's wrist before he could run away and wallow, "Sit." He more or less commanded, but if Steve /really/ didn't want to be there, his grip was loose.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Steve blinked, momentarily had been lost in thoughts when Bucky's hand gripped his wrist. He smiled a little, and sat down. The kitten stretched, clawing at Bucky's shoulder before closing her eyes, purring away. He reached over and gently ran a finger down the kitten's head, marveling at the softness of the fur. "How did you find her?"

"Junkyard." Angelina answered. "She was left alone. I guess the mama cat didn't want her cuz she was small. So, I took her home with me. We got her fed and watered and she's a good cat now."

"I always said you were a cat-man." Steve teased Bucky lightly. "You used to jab at me that I had more of a dog persona."

"You yawn like one." Bucky drawled, too tired to make any sort of playful poke or anything, but he knew Steve wouldn't be truly offended and leaned against him. Steve was against the arm of the couch so it was easy to just use him as his newly appointed pillow, dragging Angel with him and Precious mewed but easily shifted to accommodate the new position.

Steve rolled his eyes, but leaned with them as they put more weight. He looked over to see that Angelina had fallen asleep pretty quickly. Her body was limp and dead, her mouth slightly parted and his eyes softened. He knew not to press now. Bucky was probably just as dead tired. But later, much later when all of them were well rested would he ask. "I'm glad you're back." he murmured after a moment. "I'm glad I found her."

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 pm

His biological time clock was all sorts of fucked up after a cryo sleep, every time, so when Bucky woke up with his face drooling into the couch cushion and a blanket over him, a singular point of extra warmth on his back accompanied by a vibration, he only knew it was dark. Swiveling his head to look behind him the window didn't have any lights beyond the blinds. Angelina was on the bed sitting in the dark and watching him and Steve was gone. "<Time>?" he croaked to his daughter, then shifted a bit and yawned, "I also have a case of cat paralysis." He added this time in English.

"One." Angelina answered as she stood up and gently took the kitten away from Bucky. The cat woke with a start and started struggling out of Angelina's hold. When she placed the kitten down, she scampered off, clearly wanting to play now or find somewhere else to sleep so she wouldn't be bothered. "Steve left for dinner...and then went back to his room." She said. "I woke up and fell back to sleep."

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" Bucky asked as he sat up, wiping the drool off his chin and then also cracked his neck, groaning a bit and blinked rapidly, "That felt good." He sighed, "I slept hard..." he watched her for a moment, "I knew having you here would help."

Angelina softened, "A while." She sat down next to him and leaned against his missing arm. Instead of feeling tears, she felt calm. "I was scared. When the apartment was torn apart. When Precious was crying in the bedroom." She paused in her words. "How long are we staying here? Is this a new home?"

"Honestly, I'm glad she didn't mew and alert Steve she was there. He was looking in my journals when I got home from the mechanic shop. Must've smelled wrong and knew not to come out. I'm also glad she wasn't hurt in the scuffle." He wished he could hug her, but as it was, he just ran his hand through his hair, "I think it's safe to say this is a new home. Unless we go to the city, we're safe here. It's hidden. The jungle is a menace. We might feel cooped up after a while, but I am sure we can ask T'Challa if going to the City is even allowed, just to help with cabin fever. We can do undercover. We did it for two years."

Angelina leaned against his touch and nodded her head. "We were doing good." Her voice was still a little raw from all the crying that she had done for the past two days. "Oh. That reminds me. I met a girl here named Wanda. She has mind powers. She asked me if I had mind powers and I told her that I just knew how to read them. We can't read each other's mind. It's weird. Are you hungry?"

"Wanda...she's a good woman. Safe person. She saved me when T'Challa was trying to kill me." He gave a rueful smile. How things changed. "Hungry, yeah...but I should shower. I noticed...someone else. She was with T'Challa. Who was she?"

"Her name's Nyah. She's sickly but she's a good person. She helps heal souls." Angelina explained. "Her theory is that you have a split soul and that the words bring him out. She thinks by patching you together, the words may become null...and void."

"You also know what those words are, so you could help her with that." Bucky rubbed his hand over his face, "Things got really fucked up, Angel. Progress I made just ripped away from me. I'm sorry...I didn't want this. For either of us. We were doing good. I could've made it, made contact with him on my own and we could've done this the right way."

Angelina tackled him for a hug. "You're alive." She said, her voice cracking a little. "Remember when I had a bad step back? Really bad? You had to lock me away for a couple of days? It's just like that. It was a bad time. Bad time. But you're alive. You're breathing. We can go again. I'd rather you be in bad shape, than never breathing."

Shushing her, he rubbed her arm since he couldn't reach her back. He pet her hair and leaned his head back, blinking tears away as he stared at the ceiling. "Yeah..." he murmured, voice rough and raw, "I'm alive." He kept his mind clear so she wouldn't get more distressed. "I'm gunna...have to have your Uncle Steve help me shower. Unless I sit, you're not gunna be able to do much for me, Angel love. Could you...go get him for me? It may be one o'clock at night, but I really doubt he's asleep right now."

"Yes. I'll get food too." Angelina hugged him again and went out the door to grab Steve. Who was still up just like her father said, and reading on his couch when she knocked. His apartment was...sparse. In a creepy way. In an uncomfortable way. She wondered if Steve didn't have time to decorate because it was one thing after another, or if he always been military clean. She pushed the thoughts away as his worry and concern flooded her own. "Um..." She shifted. "Can you...help tată shower? I'd do it, but...he told me himself. I'm too short. I'm going to go grab food too. Do...are...are you hungry?"

Steve closed the book, relieved that it wasn't something too drastic. "Yeah. Of course I can help." He paused. "I could eat something, but are you sure you could carry a huge tray of food, Angel?"

"I can get someone to help me if it's too heavy." She assured. "I know where the kitchen is too. I'm heading there now. Please help tată....and please let's go to the city and get things."

"And..." Steve blinked slowly wondering where on earth /that/ part came from. "I'll talk to T'Challa." He promised. "Undoubtedly you guys /do/ need stuff to be comfortable here. I'll go to Bucky." He smiled at her. "I'll leave the rest to you, okay, Angel?"

She did a military precise salute and ran off. Steve didn't think Bucky taught her that, and felt a shudder go down his spine. He shoved it away and went back to the room that he had left. He knocked on the door before coming in so Bucky wouldn't be alarmed by his presence. "Angel told me that you guys had plans for a shower, food, and wanting an escapade into the city's depths."

There was no response and the room was dark still save for the light from the bathroom. Bucky hadn't turned on the light at all after Angel left. A choked-off sound would have been hidden by the sound of running water, but Steve's hearing picked it up easily.

Steve frowned and he carefully walked over to the bathroom. He gently knocked before he opened the door to see that Bucky was hunched over through the frosted glass. The steam helped create a silhouette. He bit his lip. Angelina had her chances to break down. Of course....of course Bucky would begin to feel the effects now that she was home, and safe, and alive. It /still/ made Steve want to punch a wall that he never bothered to ask, never bothered to know if Bucky had someone waiting for him.

There were times where Bucky was glad for Angel's mental ability. Times where he was glad she could save him from himself. Yet, times like these...he just wanted, /needed/, to have a melancholy moment. His legs shook, wanting to give out and he wanted to curl into a ball as small as this stupid enhanced body would allow. His head rested against his arm and he bit on another broken sob. The stub he had left was covered in a protective wrap, and any leftover mechanical shorts had been disabled on T'Challa's ship after the fight with Stark, but it /throbbed/. He hated his metal arm, but seventy years broken into seven or eight made it odd to be without it.

Then earlier...he agreed with her. He was alive. Technically. He didn't /feel/ alive. He moved, he breathed, he felt. Yet all he /felt/ was frustration and depression. He wasn't angry, just severely upset. All that progress and it felt like he was at square one two years ago. Steve didn't deserve this. Angel didn't deserve this. He wanted to be someone they were proud of and here he was just a fucked up mess because some stupid words turned him into a mindless machine that ripped apart their lives. Steve lost everything and gained nothing. Nothing except a broken man who he still wanted to call his friend.

He smacked his hand against the glass wall, using an open-hand instead of his fist so he wouldn't break /something else/ and that was when he noticed his name was being called and looked over his shoulder. Steve hadn't opened the door, but he probably heard enough through his fucked up breathing pattern and sobs he tried to stifle and no doubt failed worse than he thought. "S'rry." He mumbled, rubbing his face, turned the shower-head away so Steve wouldn't get sprayed and reached for the door to pop it open.

"Hey." Steve said softly. He knew that Bucky was frustrated and upset. Instead of pointing it out, instead of saying something about it, he got undressed and carefully got into the shower. He could feel his friend's aura surround him in sadness, in despair. He also knew that saying something to cheer him up could easily backfire. He felt...sad that he couldn't figure out the right thing to do. A remark wasn't going to help here. "Do you want to talk to me about it?"

The smile didn't reach his eyes. It barely even curved his lips, but he reached for the generic shampoo and handed it to him, "When my...voice works..." he told him gently, and ducked his head in the water one more time before letting Steve help him out.

Steve stayed silent as he helped Bucky shampoo his hair, scrubbing and lightly scratching at the scalp just like Bucky liked it back when they were living together. He rubbed through each strand before letting Bucky turn around back into the water and helped him scrub it out. Conditioner was the same thing. "You used to argue with me about my self-worth."

"Yeah, and there were times you had to assure me I wasn't the complete asshole I often was." Bucky hummed, having been lulled by the motions of Steve's gentle but firm touch. Not only was Angel short, but oftentimes it was more efficiency rather than care. She didn't know how, and asked him all the time he managed to do it for her. It was muscle-memory at this point rather than imagery.

"I get the feeling...our roles are reversed here." Steve said after a moment of listening to the spray of water. "That you're the one questioning your worth...and I'm the one whose about to apologize for being a dick."

That just confused him. Bucky turned around and met blue with blue, both brows furrowed and they had to have matching frowns, but his was completely puzzled, "Now just what in tarnation makes you think you're in any way a dick?"

Steve gave him a sad smile, but his laughter was soft and fond. "Because I was completely selfish. I was dumb." He took a breath in and he let it out. "I went out looking for you, but I shoved away all possible thought that you had someone that loved you at home. I believed that you were alone and scared with no one on your side. I believed you weak. When you wrote me the letter...I didn't immediately radio. I cried instead. I was so...furious with myself. I made you out to be so...so...dependent, I never thought about your own problems. When I found out that we probably left Angelina with a destroyed apartment, a broken home, and a shattered dream, I would have not /blamed/ her for hating me. I wouldn't blame her for equaling me to Hydra. Or worse. I would've deserved it. I...abandoned a comrade. I failed to do the proper recon. I was just so worried about getting you out...I failed to realize that there was another person who needed my help just as much."

"Plus a cat." Bucky deadpanned. Steve amused him with his following mixture of an expression and he reached for the soap and scrubber, smacking them into Steve's chest, "You're an idiotic punk." That gave him another interesting combo and he turned around, "I'm glad you didn't. It would have been a game changer. I didn't stay, I didn't wait. I grabbed my backpack from the floorboards and bolted. I didn't tell you. You didn't look. She was /safer/ that way. You don't understand. What she said to me in the cryo-room was that she followed everything I said. Followed our protocol for a situation like that."

"Dear god not the cat," Steve rolled his eyes. "How could I forget Precious too. See? I /am/ the villain." He was splashed for this. "I...am glad you guys had a protocol for something like this. I'm sorry you had one to begin with...but..." He sighed softly. "Enough about me being a dick. What about you? Was I right?"

He smiled just a bit, glad the cat comment had lightened the mood a bit. Then he sighed and arched forward so Steve could get more of his back, grateful for the hard pressure and he even followed the movement if one spot felt like a damn good scratch. He shook his head finally, "I almost had it, you know." He told him finally. "I didn't call myself Bucky at first. Took me about half a year, almost nine-months before I stopped calling myself James instead and was confident enough in myself to call myself Bucky. I was nearly there, nearly ready to come back and talk to you. Do it the right way, like I told Angel. No running. We weren't in the best of situation. Melancholy for us both, but she is also schizophrenic. I had to sort of diagnose that on my own, and she doesn't quite understand, but it helped me when researching how to possibly help her when she has an episode."

"Schizophrenic?" Steve blinked, letting his movements falter. "I understand melancholy. Sam says I have PTSD...a severe form of it. Which...um...makes sense I guess. But...how bad does she get? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Yeah, I have PTSD, too. She can get real bad, but it hasn't happened in about six months. Having a job helped her focus. I wouldn't be shocked if she slipped from all the shock of moving around and the stress. Her hair was starting to get a little color back at the roots, too..." Bucky frowned, and when Steve was done, he took care of the rest of his body, finally letting Steve have his arm so he could finish up. "As for what you can do...while weight and being held down will freak me out, weight is grounding for her. Normally. When it gets bad, you have to lock her in the room, make sure she can't get out. A regular episode she doesn't /want/ to go out, but on a bad one she will try to hurt herself or others trying to /get/ out."

"And you? Besides going Soviet on me." Steve asked kindly. "What do I do for you? Not suffocate you. No heavy blankets. What else?"

Bucky stepped away so Steve could wipe off the soap he'd gotten on him, then he shut the water off and they got out, "Angel would be better to ask."

Steve nodded, "Okay. I'll ask Angel. Speaking of, she should be back with food now. I can smell something good in the kitchen or at least heading our way." He grabbed a towel and handed one to Bucky before pausing. "Do you need help?

"I'd say I could do it, but I won't lie." Bucky sighed, "Please? And...either I'd feel better if you slept here with us, or if you let us sleep in your room. With Angel here, if I slip things will be okay."

"I think Angel would feel a lot better here....so I don't mind moving my stuff in here with you guys." Steve recalled how she looked around his room with horror. Whatever was in his room, it didn't settle her nerves. He took the towel and helped Bucky dry off. Body first, hair last. "She...uh...had an instant look of dislike when she came to get me."

"Military sense of decor?" Bucky shuffled his clothes back on, and now his stomach rumbled as the food scent registered in his brain.

"More like, I just got here and have nothing decor. Though I didn't...go out of my way to buy something as T'Challa suggested. He did get me painting supplies and other art stuff, but...I just haven't done much with it." Steve admitted after a moment.

"We built up from nothing, Steve. I understand...because you lost everything, if you don't have anything to decorate with. Angelina likes things. Things make a home feel like home. We didn't have a lot of things ourselves, but even if it was just my notebooks and journals, it was organized clutter." Bucky explained carefully. Last thing he needed was to Steve feel worse, but by the looks of things that was inevitable to be a cycle just like it was with him.

Steve huffed out a laugh. "Then no wonder she wants me to ask T'Challa for a trip down town. I think she's thinking about decorating my apartment. Of course, if I'm moving in here with you guys, she might feel better. Though I don't know. She glared at it like she could suddenly develop fire powers."

"Yeah. I getcha...ugh, let's get out of this bathroom before my stomach turns me inside out." Bucky shoved at him, "A trip to the city so soon sounds like a rough ride, but a good sleep and good food will help."

Steve laughed and didn't say anything as they got out of the bathroom to join Angelina for dinner/breakfast.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Breakfast went well, Calla would say. Everyone was too sleepy to really talk much which helped her put her poker face on. No one asked too many questions. Bucky's and Steve's bags under their eyes didn't look as bad as they did. Angelina was even less fidgety, but she was still tense.

It took until the end of breakfast before the bomb was dropped, where everyone was still sitting together and hadn't broken up to go anywhere for their own personal agenda. T'Challa sauntered in and everyone but Steve really straightened up, so he obviously knew what was going on.

"The jet for the City would be ready in thirty minutes. I will be the pilot and Nyah will be with me in the cockpit. She will observe everyone on our trip before she decides how to go about her healing process for Bucky." T'Challa explained. "Does anyone else wish to go along?" he looked at Vince, River, and Calla.

"No kidding, you're always about to trip with how long her legs are with pants." Vince commented, but he didn't look too excited. "Is that something we should do? Are you sure?"

"Steve, Angel and I are all going. We can make it eight?" Bucky added, "We'll be monitored. Today's a good day for me. You look like it's a good day, too." He motioned to River and smiled when she did.

That would mean people. Calla finished chewing the last of her food and had trouble swallowing it as she set her fork down. She was casual. Her fingers tingled but there were no signs of sparks flying. She just had to stay calm. "Wanda's tops are loose but not loose enough for me, too. I mean, if anything, it's a necessity trip. I need proper hair products. I mean, I could chop my hair off and just use shampoo, but River would be sad she couldn't braid it." She tried to tease.

River nodded her head, "Angel could use a woman's touch too."

"Ummmm...." Angelina stared at River and Vince cracked up.

"I don't mind everyone else coming." Steve smiled lightly, but he noticed Calla's fidgeting. He decided not to bring it up. She knew her limits better than he did. "It could be fun. I guess River's already going to drag your kid away though, Buck."

"We're all going the same place. Though that means you'll probably have to sit through some boring parts. You sure /you/ want to come?" Buck nudged Steve with his elbow. "With the way River's talking it'll turn into a girl's day." Steve had to come regardless, but the teasing was fun.

"Might as well." Vince pointed out, "You can't leave me stranded here."

"I thought you were one of the girls." Steve deadpanned.

"Only if River so much as gets bored with a make up kit." Vince shook his head from side to side. "And she already claimed Angelina to be her doll for the day."

"Then I guess I don't have a choice. I might as well suffer along with the two of you." Steve pretended to sigh.

"She's only ever used cameo face paint." Bucky agreed, "It's going to be strange, but it's good to try something once."

"Cameo...." River's smile flickered. She turned to Angelina. "I promise you something better than /that/."

If River and Vince were both going Calla sure as hell wouldn't be by herself. Crowds or not. "I guess it's settled, then."

"Very well, I'll inform Nyah and I will wait for you on the jet." T'Challa nodded his head and walked away again.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:33 pm

"You smiled pretty easily at Bucky, there. You got eyes for rough and rugged now?" Calla looked across the jet at River as she strapped herself in.

"Huh? Eh?" River looked at Calla in surprise and shook her head from side to side. "No. He's...I don't know." She bowed her head. "I mean. Even if I /did/, he has a kid. Around our age...sure, but his focus is probably not on finding another woman to have a kid with. You know? I don't think I'm his type anyway. I'm too young."

"River, honey, he's been through a time warp. He's probably younger than you think he is. I don't know how old Angel is, but we're 24. You should /ask him/ his age before you assume, girly." Calla chuckled.

River gave a slight smile and Vince immediately plopped down next to Calla and blinked when Calla tensed. "Hey...you okay? I didn't mean to startle you..."

"I think it'd be good if you sat next to River." Calla shook her head, "Your wifey's having a wandering eye."

"What?" Vince looked over at River who blushed and he turned back to Calla, his eyebrows furrowing. "Yeah but..." He reached out and watched with shock when she shoved herself away from his touch and into the wall of the jet. His expression faltered. "Oh...."

"Yeah." Calla swallowed and averted her gaze, hating the hurt look in Vince's eyes. "Play it cool? River's having a good day." She couldn't have said no, she didn't want to go, and River's happiness meant more than her own discomfort.

"Yeah." Vince said quietly and carefully got up only to have someone else steal River's side. "Wha-? When?!"

Bucky smiled at Vince, "I'm sorry, did you want this spot?"

He looked over at the seat next to him and River was pursing her lips together, content to let them fight it over. He gave an over dramatic sigh. "Nah, I can tell when my girl's left me for another man. I'll go rob the cradle instead." He waved as he walked back towards where Angel was sitting. River barely even had time to try to tell Vince that they were the /same/ age.

"Angel is twenty-two." Bucky called over his shoulder as he reached for the buckle to strap in, "You really don't mind if I sit here, do you?" he asked River, "Is he really yours? I could've moved."

"N-No!" River quickly held her hands up. "We used to be together, but...he loves something a lot more than people." She let her hands down. "It's easier to scare people away since....the thing." She smiled warmly. "And I don't mind you sitting with me. I'm not scared of you."

That gave Bucky pause for a moment. He stared at her, eyes curious and even a little surprised. "Why not? Do you not...know? About me?" He thought everyone had, unless they were living under a rock. "What thing?"

River's lips curled into a smile, but her eyes were sad. "I know about you," she said softly. "Way before I was a capture of Hydra. It's...a sad story, and a boring one. You'd just fall asleep on me and we'd never get to know each other then. Well, I'd know how you /sleep/ but that's not knowing someone."

"You...were a hostage?" Bucky paled just a bit, tensing and his eyes widened. Then anguish passed over his face for a moment, "I'm so sorry. It's...not boring, but not a good story, either. At least...you don't seem as though you were brainwashed. That's good. I like your personality, from what I've seen. I'd be even more heartbroken if you weren't you. So...are your friends also...?" Steve told him their names at least, their introduction had really been at breakfast, but it hadn't been much.

River blinked and she smiled warmly. "No I wasn't brainwashed. None of us were. But my friends were too. We all have powers now because of it. The same reason Wanda and Pietro could do what they could do. I can control water. Calla's our firecracker and Vince is our mime. He can mimic someone's powers."

"Mime, that's a good one." Buck chuckled and nodded, "I Understand. We don't have to talk anymore about it. Today's a good day, right? Let's keep it that way. They'll be a chance for sad talks later." He looked over as familiar footsteps clanked on the jet and smiled, "About time, Steve." T'Challa and Nyah were behind him and they continued to the front while Steve looked around, "Looks like there's only one spot left." Unless he wanted to sit alone across from Angel and Vince, but something told him he wasn't going to.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you, Calla?" Steve asked gently, gesturing to the seat that was next to her.

"U-um..." River was about to speak up to tell Steve that Calla wasn't in the mood.

She was surprised he even asked, but she untucked her hand from her armpit to motion to the chair, "II'm not about to stop you." She shrugged, but smiled just a bit so he knew she really wasn't opposed. He seemed to try his best to give as much space to someone as they needed, only going as far as they let him. He didn't even touch Bucky unless he initiated it first and showed it was okay. Steve was considerate, and it made her relax enough to not be too bothered by the fact this guy's shoulders were huge. "If you sat behind me I don't think your legs would fit, anyway."

"That guy folded himself in half to fit into a VW Bug." Bucky pointed out to her, which made Calla laugh. "I was stuck behind Sam and he wouldn't move his seat up, either. It was a nightmare."

"Why didn't Sam move his seat up?" Steve looked over at Bucky in surprise. "You could've said something. I would-"

River started laughing.

"You're picturing it, aren't you?!" Bucky started chuckling and smiling wider, "It was the most ridiculous thing! Three of us long-legged dudes and two hulking masses all curled up like sardines in Steve's idea of a /getaway car/."

"It sounds ridiculous." River snickered.

Calla's hand was sealed tight over her mouth, but her shoulders were shaking. "Oh my god." Was all she was able to manage.

"I agree with you, Steve. I'm not saying it wasn't." Bucky made sure to catch Steve's eye and winked a little bit, hoping he'd get the hint and not be too upset. "I didn't say anything to you, because you were the driver. You kinda needed whatever space you had so we wouldn't crash into a pole."

"A VMW is a clown car. Back in my day we called them pregnant rollers skates." Vince said as he leaned back.

Angelina blinked slowly and she turned to Vince. "But they're not roller skates."

"Have you ever seen those rollar skates with four wheels for kids?" Vince asked, looking at Angelina in surprise. When she shook her head, he made a soft sound. "Right. Hydra didn't believe in play time. Wait a moment. Hey! Who here has a phone that can do wifi?"

Steve took out his phone and lightly tossed it towards Vince who caught it and started up a google search. "See? That's what they're talking about. This is what I'm talking about."

"Ooooh." Angelina said leaning her head into his shoulder as she peered at the phone.

"We're going to need some of those when it's alright." Calla called to T'Challa in the front who had just finished revving the jet.

"All in due time. I am aware communication and a link to the outside world would be beneficial to you." T'Challa answered calmly, "Prepare for lift off, everyone."

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:34 pm

"Clothes are first," River said as they looked around. The city was...needless to say huge. There was no such thing as a mall here, so nothing would be in the same spot. "The necessaries..." She trailed off. "I shouldn't get too carried away."

"Fun day." Angelina reminded. "Everyone needs one. We do clothes together first. Then you can drag me to what you want to do. I don't think King T'Challa will mind. He expected a huge bill. He brought a calculator with him too."

Nyah raised an eyebrow and looked at the King. "Did you really bring a calculator with you, Your Highness?"

He would have to suggest to Wanda to help Angelina also practice when to and when not to speak someone's thoughts, but he just smiled warmly as it wasn't anything to make a fuss about. "Yes, in fact I did. I intend to stay in in the background, as I normally do when we make trips to the City with the others. Do what you feel is necessary. I am simply along for the ride."

Steve, being the kind of guy that he was, looked at T'Challa. "I don't think my account is frozen, so if it's not, I'll be happy to pay you back for half."

River sighed giving the sky a fond look. "Bucky...is that what you like to be called...your friend's about to fight the King."

"I am not!" Steve's ears turned pink. "I just...don't want him to think we're taking advantage of him."

Angelina clapped a hand over her mouth, delighted.

"You made Rogers blush." Bucky was amused.

"Steve, expenses are fine. If you wish to pay me back that is up to you, but I do not need it. As it is..." He slipped a card from his jacket pocket where he also had the calculator and handed it to Steve, "It was easy enough to arrange for your funds to be transferred to an account here. Worry about yourself. I will pay for what I need to."

"Sneaky cat." Bucky hummed.

"You're too kind." Steve said with a soft smile. "You thought of everything."

"Hey, maybe you could do some Uncle-things like get Angelina ice cream?" Bucky nudged Steve.

"Hold on!" River quickly grabbed Angelina's hand. "You're not stealing her yet. I haven't had a chance."

"Whoa, okay." Steve laughed. "Let's do clothes for all of you and /then/ you can go off and have some girl time."

"I got some tips from a local while you were all chit-chatting." Calla came over to them, "Gave me a snide look for being a tourist, but anyway there's one nearby."

"Good scouting." Buck nodded and Calla returned it, before leading them all where they should go. Sure T'Challa or even Steve could've taken them somewhere, but he could see she was tense. Honestly, it was a miracle she'd let Steve sit next to her at all, but no one but Vince seemed to have a worried expression for her.

~

"I really don't know what I should wear." Bucky stared at the racks forlornly. "Angel and I just went to second-hand stores. I don't care for any of these patterns."

"You like plain clothing." River said as she walked up behind him and looked at the shirts. "Get away from those. I know you want to look like Sirius Black, but he can only wear those things because he's flamboyant. You don't have the right attitude."

"Angel rented those books from the library." Bucky allowed her to take his arm and drag him off to a different set of racks, "Sirius and Remus were tragic."

"Well...at least you and Vince automatically have something in common. I'm guessing you're a Hufflepuff?" River asked as she gently let him go and started shifting. A few times she took a shirt out, lifted it towards Bucky before putting it back and refining her search.

"You're not going to make me look like Remus, are you? I don't exactly want to look like I live in a hole in the wall anymore." Bucky furrowed his brows, "I dunno. Angel thinks so." He tilted his head at her, "I like red...even though that's the color of my star. I like darker reds, honestly."

"Vince could pull of Remus. You'd do better as a James." River answered and she thought about it. "No, I think she's right. You might not look /good/ in yellow, but...you certainly have the Hufflepuff traits. Angelina's probably a HuffClaw. Or a Ravenpuff. I like the Ravenpuff combination myself. Vince is a hardcore Hufflepuff. He used to wear /nothing/ but yellow and black. It was...embarrassing. But I loved him, and that means putting up with things you don't like. You know I bet you'd look good in dark plum purple. Oh and maybe darker blues." She mused as she started searching again.

"I...that...I never got to eat my plums." Bucky had that sudden realization and kind of pouted a bit before he shook his head, "I'm sorry...that was out of the blue. I was just...I had just bought some plums when all this shit happened. I also lost my favorite hat and my backpack, and a lot of my journals which had a compiled list of memories I'd figured out." He cleared his throat, embarrassed, "I like dark blues, yeah. Um, I don't recall what Angel said she was, or thought she was. You'll have to ask her."

"I'm sure Vince is already getting the scoop." River assured. "I don't think I'll have to ask him anything. Especially if he accidentally mimics Angel...oh I kind of hope that doesn't happen. Plums? Are they...your favorite or something?"

"I...read that...they help with your memory." Bucky whispered, like he was telling a secret.

"Memor-" River looked shocked. She pursed her lips together in thought before nodding her head. "I knew there was a reason I wasn't afraid of you." She teased him lightly as she continued searching. She grabbed a few colors from one rack before moving to another to find more.

It was still odd to hear that someone besides Steve wasn't afraid of him. It made him smile in a way that reached his eyes a little bit, and he easily followed her, "I don't mind simple patterns? Like the stripes across the chest? Those are okay." He offered again, "I hope I'm not giving you mixed signals." The innuendo of that struck him and he felt his neck head up, "Ah...I'm not...I'm sorry if that sounded..."

River covered her mouth with her hand, giggling and she shook her head from side to side before she let her hand down and smiled at him. "Here's a living legend standing before me and instead of speaking clearly, he fumbles." She teased lightly. "You weren't giving me mixed signals. You're over thinking things. Something that probably happens a lot more than you want to admit. You're still not used to the freedom and you're still not used to people. I can tell."

"A lot's happened." Bucky agreed softly, nodding, "Another story for another time, just like you." He trailed off from tat topic and continued to follow her around. She looked content, happy to pick out things for him. Yet he noticed... "You're not grabbing anything for yourself? I think you should stop while you're ahead. I might not be able to see you over your mountain soon."

"Huh? Oh." River's cheeks flushed. "I'm....sorry. I got carried away. Again. Um...you should try these on and get rid of the ones that you don't like. It'll narrow down the colors better and you'll be able to figure out what cut and style you like too."

"Yeah..." Bucky's expression was fond and gentle as he took the pile from her, careful since he only had one arm. T'Challa wasn't quite done with his new model yet. "I don't mind sticking with you while you search, then we can go back on the hunt together."

River smiled, "Let's first find a basket so you're not carrying those all the around the store, then we'll go search for my stuff. I feel bad for leaving Angelina with Vince, but...well...I think he's having fun."

~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP    Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left Behind But Not Forgotten -CW RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next