Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:51 pm

"No, not at all. Just now, actually...I noticed how you were holding me but I couldn't get out. So I went for a different way to wake you up." She moved her finger and rubbed his cheek again, then leaned forward and gave a very light kiss on his lips, not sure how it would go if it was deeper, especially after last time. She was hungry, but it could wait until they got home in another day or so. She was too distracted by their journey.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:08 pm

He responded to the kiss, but he didn't press her. He didn't want a repeat of last time. He didn't want her to think that he was after just a quick fuck. If it meant being blue-balled until a decent time to have a conversation, then that was fine by him. "Sorry, you could just slap me." He said as he let her go and sat up, yawning. "Or you could yell. Don't scream, I don't think anyone can handle that, but yelling at me is a good method. Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:30 pm

"I don't think any of that is a good method," Ryo sat up as well and stretched her hands above her head before she moved and got onto her knees, wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzling his shoulder, "Considering I thought it was a rather nice way to wake up, why would I do any of that? You respond better and you're more likely to listen to someone's concerns if they actually have a conversation with you, anyway." She'd learned than just by watching how Kurama talked to him this passed weak. He'd talked about a Keiko girl last night during his re-telling of the Dark Tournament, and how she always yelled him for doing stupid things or if he was being perverted he would get slapped. If you're together, then why would it be a bad thing? That was something she didn't understand. She would gladly welcome any kind of affection given by her lover if she had one, because that was part of who they were.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:50 pm

"True." Yusuke laughed as he looked at her with a smile. "You're starting to learn all my secrets. Soon enough I won't be able to pull a fast one on you and make you think twice about whatever." He scooted out of the bed and stretched again, this time his back popping in places. "Next half of the journey is coming up. You ready for whatever comes our way? I'm a little pumped." And a little worried that Kurama wasn't going to be all there, but he knew better than to say it. He did promise to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:18 am

"Yeah! Definitely! Ryo agreed with a cheer and went to her bag to grab some clothes, "I'm gunna see if Kuroi's awake so we can change. I'll see you downstairs for breakfast!" she waved at him and skipped out the door.

~*~

Kuroi flipped her lighter lid back, which lit the flame. Watching it for a few seconds, she flipped it closed again. Several seconds later, she repeated the process. She had a frown on her face, and her brows deeply furrowed. They were walking towards the village of Kurama's past after finding the same guy she'd talked to about the Inn who gave them directions once more. Yet...while she'd been wholly excited last night she'd barely been able to sleep, Masa having to put up with her hyperness...her mood had just been as sour as a lemon since morning, starting with the kink in her left wing. She normally slept on her stomach so her wings could be spread while she slept, but apparently Masa had woken up with her curled up in the fetal position, her right wing covering her body and the left folded up.

What had caused her sudden shift in moods? She knew everyone else was confused, but she didn't have an answer.

Little did any of them know, Nira was walking with them, having a one-sided conversation with Hana and she was excited like Kuroi /had/ been, "He's going to be so happy to see everyone! Sad Kuronue couldn't go, but maybe he can next time? Oh, everyone would be so glad he's alive," she made a couple sharp nods, and her pale, pale green eyes were sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Hana was having a hard time not responding to her. She wanted to say something, anything. She wasn't /stupid/ like some people liked to think. She had a kid for crying out loud. She was probably one of the lightest sleepers in the world save for Hiei. She knew damn well that Kurama didn't sleep. She knew it was Nira's fault, and she was half-way thinking that if this village visit didn't do something, then she was and it was going to be two knock-up heads and a lecture from the both of them.

There was a reason why she was a mediator.

Masanori knew his sister's aggervation and knew that the only other person that'd sense it was Hiei. Hell, he wouldn't be suprised if the three-eyed demon could probably sense Nira. He also wasn't surprised by Kuroi's shift in mood either.

Everyone was suffering.

"We gettin' closer?" Yusuke asked, feeling the tension. Was him and Ryoko the only ones that cared about seeing the village? He didn't even see Kurama get excited.

"Yeah." Hana nodded. "We should be there soon."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 am

"Does anyone else see smoke?" Kuroi asked suddenly and flipped her lighter closed, looking up. a lot of the others stopped to look where she was and she pocketed it before running forward and launching into the air when she had wing space. Oh, she was going to regret it later, but she needed to see what was going on and she was the only one besides Ryo who could fly. Once high enough, she observed the area and gasped, holding her hand over her mouth, "The village! It's destroyed!"

Kurama's stomach dropped and his eyes widened. Everyone looked at each other before they all started running. Kurama recognized the area now, and took the lead, weaving in and out of the trees, taking this or that turn depending on the landmark. He skidded to a halt when he reached the very edge of the tree and vine barrier that made up the outskirts...it was scorched and inside...the village was completely burnt to the ground. Some places were still smoldering. He felt like he was going to throw up, but he reached into his hair instead, pulling out a rose. "I feel someone is still here."

Just then, ice was thrown their way in spikes and they had to jump out of the way. "WHO ARE YOU?!" came the shout and a woman with shoulder-length blue-black hair and vivid ice blue eyes appeared. She wore a black tank under a blue vest held together by blue cording. Her pants were also black, but they had a blue sash around the waist. She had knife holster on her right leg and a sheath on her left arm, the dagger in her hand. Who knew where else her ninja weapons were.

"We could ask you the same thing!" Kurama snapped, his wrist snapping his whip out. He could feel his blood pumping that tea he's had, and he remembered the warning. He couldn't go back now, though, "Why has my village been burned to the ground?! What have you done?"

"/Your/ village? Who the hell do you think you are?" she sneered at him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Masanori grabbed Hana's shoulder. His grip was harsh, his nails dug into her skin and she could feel him tremble. She could feel Nira's anger shake within her veins as well at the blatant disrespect that was shown. Her brother's eyes narrowed passed the woman and Hana understood. There was a silver whisp that was starting to form. People who didn't make it out were starting to become ghosts, or just disappear since they had accepted and moved on without help.

"Come on Nikkei, calm down." A drunken drawl answered as someone stumbled into view. The man had blue hair in a Mohawk and in a long ponytail. His eyes were beady and glassy from the alcohol. He held a flask and had taken a drink. "That's Kurama you're talkin' too. Hey Urameshi, gettin' into trouble I see."

"Chuu! Long time no see." Yusuke beamed at him. "Boy am I glad to see you. What the hell happened?"

"Got attacked. Lyra saw the whole thing happened and tried to get as many people out." Chuu explained. "She's a seer ya see."

"Cool." Yusuke smiled a little disarming at the woman. He could tell that this woman was pretty powerful, and it probably would be fun to spar against her sometime. But right now, that wasn't the best option. "So are we free to move?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Nikkei dropped her guard when Chuu came around and she put her dagger back, "I'm sorry. We were hoping to catch who did this. Been tracking him for a while."

Another woman dropped down from the treeline and she came besides Nikkei. She was dressed in a similar outfit to her companion, but it was a yellow shirt under a green vest with green pants and a yellow sash. She didn't have as many visible weapons, just a one much bigger knife on her left thigh. "I wasn't able to find him, but he should still be here. I feel his energy."

"Who's?" Kuroi lighted down next to Masa and she put her arm on her shoulder since she couldn't reach her wing. God it hurt.

"His name is Hageshi Seigyo. We're ninja and we got a mission to go after him. I'm Mina, and you've met Nikkei," she nodded, her large, poofy ginger red hair framing her face like a lion's mane, and her eyes were a pale green, "It's a pleasure to meet you," she bowed to them.

Kuroi turned a sort of ghostly pale, and her stomach twisted in knots. That name...she knew that name...
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:00 pm

"It doesn't matter now." A voice answered and Hana looked over to see that there was a beauitful woman that was coming towards them. She wore a white sash that had black underneath it. She wore loose pants that were tied at the ankles. She wore a beautifully embroidered tunic, done by her hand. Her long hair was tied up in a bun, a comb holding it in place. "Kurama." She greeted with a smile. "Nira. Oh...." She blinked. "Another Seer and human."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Kurama's head snapped over to Hana because he knew she could see spirits and /had/ to know Nira was there. Nira appeared slowly, looking angry, depressed, and also reluctant. "What are you doing here? Why haven't you moved on?!" he demanded of her. He'd address Lyra later.

"I...I wanted you to see the village, to be happy and remember the good times," Nira bit her lip, "I didn't know anything about this," she motioned to the burned remains of their home, "I'm so sorry..."

"Have you...been /haunting/ me?" Kurama gave her a pained expression.

"No! I..." Nira looked panicked and slightly confused.

"Ask anybody, I haven't been sleeping at that estate of Kuronue's and it's because every time I close my eyes I imagine the past, Nira," Kurama rubbed his forehead, feeling the crash coming on, but he was too tense to give in. There was still a danger lurking. He could feel it and the ninja girls said so.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:48 pm

"We can solve this at a later time." Hana said firmly as she watched the two of them. "We have more problems that are immediate."

"Like the fact that we need to get into the village." Masanori agreed, gripping onto his sister's shoulder.

Chuu looked over at them, curiously. "Now why would ya do that?"

"Because that's why we're here. We came for closure, and we're staying for closure. Just...not the type we were hoping." Masanori answered back.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Kuroi turned to Masa and Hana, "I'll follow you, keep an eye out," she offered, "I don't want you to be alone with this Hageshi out and about."

"Hana's able to see Spirits, like Kuwabara," Kurama explained to Chuu, "Let them do as they please." Looking at the woman with hair as red as Jin's he frowned at her, "Masanori and Hanako are both humans, but Hana doesn't have the Sight. Where have /you/ been, Lyra? That day we lost Kuronue was the last time either of us heard from you." He shook his head, "I don't know what is going on anymore."

Hiei looked between everyone and grunted, "We need explanations and now. We obviously don't have the time to drag on."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Chuu nodded, "Alright."

"It's a long story," Lyra smiled a little at Kurama. "But I came back after Nira and you died. Someone needed to keep these people in line and...." she trailed off after a moment before bravely declaring, "Considering I was one of the closest to you and Kuronue and knew your code and morals I figured I'd help continue to run it. This was /always/ your village."
~
Hana and Masanori started walking away from the group, Kuroi in tow. "Do you know Lyra?" Masanori asked, looking at Kuroi as they walked in further. The buildings were nothing but ash, and some wood still standing. The bodies that were around were so badly burned, if something more did happen to them, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:08 pm

"I'm not so sure she was talking about Hana when she said there was another Seer," Mina said gently.

"Really?" Kurama looked at Lyra oddly, "Forgive me for being sluggish. I haven't slept in a week. Also...thank you for becoming the leader for our people in our stead. I'm deeply grateful."

Nira's ghost shifted, "Did all of this happen last night? The barrier is toast."

~

"No, I have no idea who Lyra is, but Hageshi...now I think I do know. I'm not sure, though," Kuroi admitted, taking her lighter out and flipping it open and closed nervously, looking this way and that, "Let me know when we cross a Spirit that needs to be laid to rest."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:43 pm

"It's good to know that there's a human that can see Spirits." Lyra interjected and looked troubled at Kurama's admittance that he hadn't been sleeping well. "A week? Are you serious?!" She glared over at Yusuke and Hiei as if they were the ones that could stop him. "Stubborn jackass. Wait till I tell Kuronue. He'll have you tied up in no time." She sighed. "And as for the other answer, yes. It happened all last night...and it happened fast. I got as many people as I could to go to the town next over, the same you probably came through from. But the rest...well....they died stupidly and with honor."
~
"How about we fall back?" Masanori gently reached out for Kuroi, being careful not to startle her. "If she stops and starts talking, then we know. I'll try to give a heads up. For an example, she's about to stop in a moment." He knew that his sister would want to talk to them privately and it was habit by now to redirect instead of being straightforward about there being ghosts nearby.

Hana wasn't listening. There wasn't many that she needed to worry about. Many of them figured out that they were dead and were passing on without any need for help. However, there /was/ one that was looking highly confused about their predicament. She walked over to the ghost. "Hey there."

The ghost spun around, looking wild around the eyes. "He's here. He's here. I didn't sign up for this. I wasn't a fighter. What had I been thinking?!"

Regret. Shame. Hana swallowed, "I'm guessing the match wasn't so even nor fair."

"Fair?!" The ghost let out a shrill laugh that brought goosebumps to her skin. "He did not play fair ma'am. We demons do not play fair."

"Even though, you do." Hana narrowed her gaze at him. "Or do you call me silly for thinking that?"

"Uneven sometimes, we try to be even." The ghost admitted. "Why did I agree?"

She looked around. The town was in shambles. Lyra probably did her very best to convince everyone to leave. In honesty, she couldn't see why the demons would agree to fight either. Blind loyalty? Stupidity? "Resolve." Hana decided to go for the kinder route. "Your home was being attacked. I think anyone would stand up to fight for it."

"Would they?"

"I would." Hana smiled. "I'd fight tooth and nail."

"Even against a man you'd know would tear to pieces literally?!"

"Even then. If it saves one person, yes." Hana nodded firmly. "I have a family to worry about, just like you probably did. Your family might not be in blood, but by the leaps and bounds you made by being banded together."

"He's always did call us family." The ghost admitted.

"I think you humbled and honored him for trying to protect the village." Hana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED   YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Fate's Plan - ABANDONED
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4