Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:17 pm

"I think a second child of Persephone and Lucifer is long overdue," Mike smiled at his angel brother, "I think she'd be all over it. All over you, anyway," he smirked a little and he settled more onto Masa's lap, his long legs draped over the side of the chair they were in. Last night had been more than he'd ever dreamed he'd get back.

"I agree," Sirius nodded and he rubbed Shaye's arm, "We have a lot cut out for us, don't we? I'm okay with that, though. James and Remus could tell you a million times over that I like challenges." He watched as Harley used a napkin to pick at her hands until they were clean, then her face, before she waved at him, "Hey there, sweetpea," he waved back with little flips of his wrist, "Do you want to come see us?"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Harley thought about it for a moment, chewing on her fingers before shrugging and tossing the napkin down. She clambered off of Lucifer's lap, with a little help, and wobbled her way over to Sirius. She patted his knee and as he bent down to help her up she grabbed his cheeks and grinned brightly.

Trevor could only grin at the scene and leaned his head onto Miranda's lap with a happy sigh. It was just a cute scene and anything that had to do with his daughter looking cute was just enough to make him melt into a puddle.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:24 pm

"Are all of our men saps?" Miranda asked Shaye with an amused grin as she toyed with Trevor's platinum-blond hair, being careful not to tug since while she didn't mind hair-pulling, he had a sensitive scalp and preferred petting.

Sirius kept his trap shut, waiting to see what Shaye would say, but he made a fish-face as she continued to squish his cheeks and delighted in her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:48 pm

"Your man may be a sap." Shaye said, with a small grin as she watched Harley smile as she let Sirius go so that he could really pull her on his lap. The moment that she was on it, her hands automatically went to his hair and started twirling it with her hand. "Mine's a teddy bear."

Trevor snorted.

"Well she's not wrong." Masanori laughed.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:00 pm

"I think we're both," Mike smooched Masa's cheek, "Though which one's which is up for debate."

Sirius laughed, "We're all whipped for our significant other. It's the power they hold," he glanced tender eyes at Shaye. He then looked at Cassandra who'd been quiet, just watching them interact, "Regs is already showing signs of that, leaving you his cloak like that." He grinned as Harley suddenly tugged at his hair, "She's got a strong grip, like Harry does. Takes after her mommy," he teased Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:39 pm

"Your brother is an interesting character." Lucifer couldn't help but to join in on that train track. Harley found her way onto Sirius' chest and was happily sitting with him, blowing spit bubbles and grinning like she just found the better seat in the house. "I keep hearing people say that you remind them so much of my ancestral daughter and her lover." He looked at Sirius and Shaye before turning to Cassandra. "But what a blast in the past it was, to talk to your brother. His mannerism. The way he talked. It was like speaking to my son-in-law again." He chuckled softly. "Of course, I always said this to Cassandra, but she reminds me so much of my daughter, they could be one in the same. Probably are. Most likely is."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:24 pm

There was a polite sounding knock at the door and Mike looked up, "I'll get it!" he chirped and jumped up, enjoying how Masa's grip lingered in disappointment before he smiled at his wink. As soon as he opened the door, he gasped, "Persephone?! We didn't expect you so soon! Come in, your husband is just stealing the hearts of all of us."

"Is that so?" a woman with the grace and beauty of what you would expect in a Goddess stepped through the threshold. The snow was falling down behind her, but she easily dusted it off of her white kimono dress that had light blue swirls for a pattern. The snow on her hair melted and darkened the red-orange locks, "I've traveled around quite a bit so far. Sitting down actually sounds nice."

"I'll summon you a chair," Lucifer said, gracefully standing up and snapping his fingers. The moment the chair landed, he strode across the living room in order to hold his wife. "It's a shame winter had to come early." He said as he pulled away. "But it is wonderful to be on the earth again."

"I completely agree," Persephone kissed his cheek and held his hand as they went to the summoned chairs, sitting with the poise of royals, "Oh, so much better," she sighed as she melted against the back cushion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9