Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:17 pm

"Cassie is more focused on work right now...and too busy sleeping around. She hasn't found the right guy that satisfies her yet, I guess," Ryo smirked a bit, eyes twinkling just a bit mischievously, "Gomen, that was terrible. We do tease her about it all the time though." She tilted her head at him, "You didn't answer my question. Or are you avoiding it for a reason undisclosed?"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 pm

"On how many I have?" David laughed. "I think have...four nieces and two nephews." He paused. "Or was it three nieces and three nephews? No I have more than one girl..." He groaned. "Ugh, I can't keep track. My sisters keep popping them out and I'm just supposed to take care of them. I'm the only boy." He smiled sheepishly. "So I kinda can feel for your adopted twin brother."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:36 pm

"Awwww," Ryo giggled, "So you're used to a big family, then. To be honest, that's good. If you're ever allowed to join our group or meet with us, you'll fit right in. It's still a bit overwhelming for me during the big gatherings." She saw Kai come running towards them and she laughed before bending down to catch him, holding him up in the air and he spread his arms out, "I got you!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 pm

"Weeee!" Kai squealed as he looked down at Ryoko. "I'm flying!!!"

David burst out laughing as Ryoko did the same motion again, bringing him up over her head. His nephews loved being an airplane too when they had a chance. He looked over to see Hana smiling. She was completely smitten with her little boy.

He couldn't deny that he was probably just as taken with Ryoko.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:57 pm

~*~

"I think that went rather well, Hana!" Ryo said cheerfully to her sister as they headed home, "When's your unsupervised visit? This weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:59 pm

"Yes and it'll be the last one before I can take Kai home." Hana smiled brightly as they made their way to an alleyway so that they could apparate into their house. "I saw you chatting with Officer O'Connor." She looked sly. "Something you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Ryoko grinned at her sister, "I got his number! He's really sweet and he's apparently got a big family. Several nieces and nephews but he can't keep track of which is which," she giggled.

Hana grinned brightly. "You'd love that. I wonder if you could keep track for him. Glad you got his number, otherwise I'd have to tell Cassandra." There was a pause. "So, you going to ask him out or are you going to wait for him to make a move?"

"David and I kinda discussed a possible meet up, not sure if he will consider it a date or just a get-together," Ryo admitted, "He told me he knew Sam from a long time ago, like...it's been about five or six years he said. I told him Sam had a bar called Fiery Wave and that on his next day off we could go there. So whether or not that happens does depend on him making a move and calling or texting me."

Hana nodded. "He'll probably let you know then. I don't think he'd stand you up. If he does, he's an idiot."

"Do you think Masa or Sam will approve? Masa's already up in arms about Sirius and Shaye, and Sam knows David, so..." Ryo shrugged and took a breath, holding on to Hana so they could go home.

When they apparated back to the house, Hana continued. "I think it'll depend on Sam and what he thinks." She shrugged. "Since David's an officer at a Muggle office, it's not that dangerous as Sirius being an Auror."

"I suppose that's true. Well, let's go tell Masa how it all went," the vampire woman skipped off to find her brother, overall happy about today's events.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:08 am

Shaye looked at herself in the mirror again. She already changed clothes three times, before deciding on a black knee-length skirt and a gorgeous lilac blouse that had a deep V-neck that gave a good glimpse of her cleavage, but enough to leave for the imagination. It was the hair, now, that was giving her issues. She had screwed around with so many styles of her hair that she was running out of time. She decided to just...braid it and tie it into a knot on the top of her head. She'd have to steal Matt sometime and plead on her knees for better ideas. She jumped high in the sky when she heard the door knock and she took one last look in the mirror. "Definitely asking Matt for help next time." She muttered as she pushed herself away from the mirror.

She quickly got out of her bedroom and called, "I'm coming!" as she hurriedly made her way to the door. She opened it and immediately had her breath taken away.

Sirius was wearing casual clothes. As it was September, his top was a black button down and he wore a straight black trench coat that went mid-thigh. On his arm was a picnic basket and a cloth. He blinked at her, "You look great, Shaye," he complimented, then looked around, "Lovely home you have, too. I hope later you wouldn't mind giving me a tour," he winked, "I hope you won't get cold in that. Better grab a jacket just in case."

Shaye smiled, "You look really good." She quickly grabbed the sweater hanging from the hook on the door and folded it in her arm. She grabbed her apartment key from the bowl on the counter and stepped through the threshold to meet him, locking the door firmly behind her. "Later I'll make coffee or tea and give you that tour." She promised him. "If I don't wear you out after this."

"I doubt it," Sirius took her arm in his free one and looked around the hallway before he apparated out of the area. When they reappeared, he took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air of the park they were at, "Nice, crisp day for a picnic. What do you think?"

The park was fairly empty where they had apparated from and the fresh air that hit her was just divine. "It is." It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold either. It felt just about right, and since it was in the near September, they didn't have to worry too much about the children or teenagers. "Come on, let's find a spot." She quickly grabbed his hand and walked with him to find a good spot to lay down the blankets. They found a nice area with a bunch of wild flowers and had a tree that would cover a bit of shade. She helped him with the cloth even though he could've done it by magic. "Never been on a picnic before." She admitted to him.

"I imagine it being like when my friends and I would find a spot outside in the courtyard at school during lunch," Sirius hummed as he settled down, "But....I've never been on a picnic for a date." He set the basket down and popped open the lid, "Now close your eyes while I take everything out."

Shaye grinned brightly as she closed her eyes. She would've put her hands over them, but then he'd think that she'd try to peek. She felt her stomach flip flop however as he was setting things out. She didn't want to ruin his fun, and she knew she could find other things to do while he ate...but what if he completely forgot that she was a ghoul?

After placing the plates and containers, Sirius made up Shaye's with a mixture of hamburger and cubes of steak, and none of it had been cooked so it was bloody and covering the plastic plate in it. Then he got himself some, which was a /cooked/ hamburger with cheese and some vegetables, a small pile of canned peaches, another pile of green beans, and potato slices. "Remus did the best he could, but you can open your eyes now."

She opened her eyes and blinked. Her plate was filled with raw meat. She could tell that it was cow just from sight and smell alone. She blinked, a little shocked and touched that Remus figured something out. "Thank you." She smiled brightly.

"You like it then, good," Sirius was relieved, "Remus said this might not be very nutritious for you in the long run, but it's something. He's got places he goes to to find good quality stuff, since he needs to eat raw food sometimes, too. There's liver in the basket, too, if you want it."

"I want it!" Shaye quickly said with a grin. "I had forgotten that he's a werewolf." She paused. "How is he doing?"

Beaming at her enthusiasm, Sirius grabbed the container that had the liver and placed it on her plate with the other meat. Then he took out his wand and tapped the plate, putting a small illusion spell on it just in case muggles walked by, "Remus is doing great. He's happy I'm happy, for sure, and James and Lily gave him Harry to babysit for the day while they're at work."

Shaye beamed happily. "So he's not completely alone. That's good." She took a piece of the cube steak and popped it into her mouth, she hummed happily. "I still haven't met Harry or Lily yet. Who does Harry take after so far?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:09 am

"Lily's eyes for sure, James' unruly hair...but personality? James. Definitely James. He is the worst if you leave him alone too long. Lil' bloke will crawl off not to be seen again for at least an hour while we look for him," Sirius laughed, "He has Lily's kindness, though. Always enjoys sharing his toys or food."

Shaye grinned. "That's adorable." She shook her head fondly. "I'd bet he'd get along with Harley and all the rest of the kids if we can get a playdate going. I know Sam and Matt will do it with Hota, hands down no problem. Sam likes you." She paused. "Trevor would too, with Harely. Daniel might. He's a half-vamp like Ryoko so he has a role-model to look after, but he's also part magic."

"Part wizard, eh? Fine times. Mommy or daddy?" he asked, tilting his head at her. "You know, I'm glad I'm rather...desensitized to the bloody mess. I don't just deal with misfits who try to expose our world as an Auror. Sometimes I deal with attempted suicide, murders made in self-defense /not/ with wands, as well as rogue creatures who are a lot different than you."

"Mommy." Shaye responded. "I think she was a Hufflepuff? No..yes. Yes she was a Hufflepuff because she was in a year higher than Trevor. That's how she met Nicky." She carefully picked at the meat and was silent for the other part. She thought about what she could say to that. This was where it was kind of hard to pretend she was human because that was how she got her victims. "What kind of rouge creatures do you handle, mostly?"

"Hufflepuffs are great, they are so sweet and friendly but don't make them mad. I've told you about Eri, haven't I?" He asked, and he ate some of his food while he thought about how to answer her own question, "I've handled other Werewolves...though I'd rather deal with a Werewolf that's gone crazy instead of a vampire. Vampires are unpredictable when they are in a frenzy and they're fast." He shuddered.

Shaye nodded her agreement. "Werewolves are ruthless when they go rouge, but easier to subdue. I think Ian would be able to help you figure out a way to calm down a vampire that's gone a little bonkers."

She took another piece of meat and paused. "You told me a little of her. I guess she's one of those Hufflepuffs that if they get angry, you stay away from?"

"Eri isn't one to really get angry so easily...one of those long, infinite fuses," Sirius explained, "But a quick way to do it is...mess with her kitchen. Bugger, I thought James wouldn't ever see the light of day one year wen he pranked her by rearranging her entire kitchen. Eri can be...OCD in regards to her domain and she made him put /everything/ back the way it had been. Without magic."

Shaye giggled, pressing the palm of her hand against her lips. Her eyes crinkled around the corners as she imagined how James pulled it off. "Oh dear." She shook her head. "Have you ever messed around with her kitchen? Baking soda and ketchup maybe?"

"Yes...another friend of ours, Marcus, was with us for breakfast that morning and he was unfortunate enough to get the bottle instead, but it got on Eri who sat next to him. She...was less than pleased. Ruined her precious food...can you imagine the loathing in her eyes?" Sirius snickered, "Oh but she didn't do anything to us right away. Instead she pranked us back some time later."

Shaye laughed hysterically. "I was only joking about the ketchup and the baking soda." She shook her head. "Cassie had that same prank played on her by a friend of hers and oh it was messy as hell."

Sirius ate some of his peaches, "Yeah, but did she have the genius idea to use biting teacups on her prankers?"

Shaye looked gleeful. "Eri did that to James?!" She laughed harder and she felt her eyes water up a little. "Oh, Cassie would /love/ this story!" She took another bite of the hamburger. "Biting tea cups. I'd never think of it."

"Yes, James was most definitely proud of her. I ended up getting a biting teacup, too, as did Remus. It was her way of giving us some love because we were in on it," Sirius chuckled, enjoying listening to her laugh. He set down his plate and leaned forward, pointing at the edge of his nose, "You can see a couple marks from the scar I got from it."

Shaye leaned in to see the scars better, but she also had caught the whiff of his scent. Protective magic was the first thing she could smell, the second was cinnamon and a smoke from a warm fireplace. She could smell the peaches that lingered on his fingers and his breath even though they weren't leaning in so far. He didn't just look delicious, he /smelled/ delicious too. But she had enough self-control /not/ to jump on him. Though she did wonder what it'd be like to kiss him. "Looks painful. I'll keep a mental note /not/ to get on her bad side."

"There you go," Sirius laughed and nodded, looking up at her. He couldn't get any scent off of her like she did him, but he saw the heat her her eyes and his lowered just a bit in reflex. "So, is it still just Masanori who doesn't like me and doesn't trust me?"

She was so glad that if her breath hitched, he didn't notice. She relaxed her posture. "So far." She sighed. "He likes you." She murmured. "It's the trust that he has an issue with. Can you keep a secret?" She decided to take a leap of faith. Masanori might hate her for this, but...she wasn't going to hide this from him.

"Of course. I /am/ a Marauder," Sirius winked at her and he shifted to lay on his side, eating his potato slices, "If it requires a secret, you can trust any of my friends and myself."

"There's a group underground that has...four vampires, two half-vampires, two angels...maybe more...and one ghoul." Shaye said after a moment as she watched Sirius. "A resistance team is what some would call it. Those who know and are apart of the group would call it a family. I know James is apprehensive about me, and I understand completely where he's coming from. Maybe this will give him a bit of an insight, as well as you and Moony."

"That's not counting Sam's family with the witches and wizards?" Sirius clarified, "That /is/ a lot of people, wow. I'd love to meet them. If anything, if you could get them to let Remus in..." his face softened and he looked hopeful, "That'd be wonderful."

If only Masanori could see this expression. Shaye reached out and gently let her finger tips touch against his cheek. She could feel smoothness of his cheek, though a bit rough since he did shave. She felt her heart skip a beat. His loyalty to his friends and how deeply he cared for them...and the relationship he had with Remus. She wanted him. She knew she'd share him with Remus, but that was more than a fair trade. "They let me in and I'm the most dangerous." She smiled. "For you, I'll get him in. So long as he agrees too. He'd balance out the vampires, that's for sure."

Sirius chuckled and touched the hand on his cheek, "Keep looking at me like that and we won't finish our picnic, and Remus did try really hard to get this food for you." He smirked at her a bit, unable to deny what he saw now for sure.

"No, I wouldn't want the meat to spoil either." She agreed as she let her hand fall from where she was touching. His touch lingered on her skin, warm and soothing. She missed it now, but he was right. They had to finish up. "Did you tell him about your idea of a movie night with the three of us sometime?"

"Yes. Tonight, actually. I was going to take you there after our picnic. I can't particularly give you a proper date because you can't have actual food. So, casual and homemade it is," Sirius watched her carefully, "Though...you did say you'd give me a tour of your place. To be honest, it's up to you where we go once we're done eating."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:28 am

Shaye blinked at him and started laughing. She couldn't help it. She gave him an easy smile. "Starlight, you just did. Give me a proper date, I mean. You did it twice if you count the coffeeshop."

"True, true," Sirius shook his head, "Starlight, huh? I like that nickname. What makes me a 'starlight' though?" he decided to ask, trying to finish off the rest of his plate.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Shaye had many reasons, and to pick one? She had bites of hamburger left and just the liver after the last cube steak and she picked at the liver as she thought about it. "Well, obvious reason is that your named after a star." She said slowly. "A star that can rival the sun. Another is because you stand out. Also, Cassie told me that I'd meet a Black Star. I don't think you'd like that nickname, so Starlight. Because you can shine brighter than the moon if you have to." She nodded. "Also, I'm not rude enough to steal Moony's nickname. That's just wrong."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:22 am

"Well my name is Sirius Black, so that's really awesome," Sirius grinned, "I tried Divination for a little while so Raiden would have a partner, but I just couldn't get into it. Raiden's the resident guru we go to for advice, though his medium is animals like his Native side."

"It's good, to have a sounding board." Shaye smiled as she started to finish off the liver. "Ian's mostly our sounding board. Sometimes Lese. They're the oldest and have lived the longest. As much as Cassie can See into the Future, we know better than to take her advice sober."

"Come again? You know better than to take her advice sober?" Sirius furrowed his brows and sat up straight again, finishing all of his food and he put it in a little bag meant for trash. "You confused me there."

"If Cassie gives you advice and she's sober, then she's up to something. More like she's going to give you advice that will humiliate you. If she gives you advice while drunk, it's more honest, raw, and no humiliation to be dealt with." Shaye shook her head. "Of course, if Cassie gives you sober advice, you might want to make sure /you/ are drunk to take it, if you do."

"Well then, I'll make sure to remember that and pass it along," Sirius laughed and when Shaye was done with her meal, he also put it in the trash bag, placing the bag in the basket and closed it. Standing, he took her hand and also helped her to her feet, "Let us take a stroll through the park while we chatter. Not much for flowers this time of year, but it's still nice to enjoy the fresh air and relax. Don't you think? Also gives us time to let our food settle."

"Sure." She said as she held his hand and didn't let go. He was warm, and she noticed some of the callouses on his palm. Some was probably from Padfoot. "Do you like working with your hands?" She asked curiously as she squeezed her hand into his, feeling the roughness of the skin. She threaded her fingers in between his for a more intimate hold..

"I play guitar with Raiden once in a while, he taught me. I don't do any wood-work or crafting like he does, though. I guess growing up, against my parents' will of course, I was rather rambunctious and enjoyed being outside," Sirius explained, his thumb rubbing over the back of her hand. Once he double checked everything was secure on his arm, he started walking, "If...you'd like, you can ask me about it...my past with my parents, I mean."

Shaye watched him for a moment. She could see that he was sincere, and she knew that this was an offer to get closer to him. "I do...want to ask you about it." She said after a moment. "In return, you can ask me anything about my past your curious of too." She wanted him to be closer to her as well. "But only if you're comfortable and ready."

"I think I am, yes...I've talked about it a lot in passing, and you should probably know everything," Sirius took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "You ask a question, I answer and ask you one back. Not really twenty-questions because we can't really answer the same thing of each other."

"Okay." Shaye hummed softly as she thought about the question. Best to start off nice and easy. "What's your favorite memory of you and Regulus?"

"Probably right after I got home from my first year at Hogwarts...He didn't get sorted until two years later so Welburga couldn't really do or say much with Regulas at first," Sirius looked up at the sky, "He didn't understand why she was so angry, and knew I was upset at the situation, so he got me...a gorgeous glass quill that came in an oak wood box. The handle swirls with red and gold, my Gryffindor House colors, and then he got me gold metallic ink that shimmers red in just the right light. Instead of the plain black ink that the quil came with, he put that. I still have it. I use it to sign my letters addressed to him, so he remembers. It was one of the few things I managed to grab when I ran away."

"That is a treasure." Shaye beamed as she pictured a young boy pouring over his allowance to find a perfect gift for his older brother's sorting, to make him happy. "He put a lot of thought into the gift."

"Yes he did, and he's still trying to get out from under her thumb, but she did wrap her coils tightly around him when I left," he shook his head sadly, "Suzaku turning into a criminal was his last straw. That was his best friend and partner in school for everything. They thought of each other as brothers, but Suzaku has such a hateful heart."

Shaye squeezed his hand and moved just a bit closer to him. Not enough to where their arms couldn't swing freely, but enough so that he knew she was close by. He gave her a strong starting point on where she could go next. "Your turn." She offered.

"Mm...what made you move from America and the Land of the Free to England?" he decided to ask first, looking down at her curiously.

"You'd call it McCarthyism. It was back when Senator McCarthy made up a Black List of people he thought were Communists because /that/ was the biggest threat to our society during the Cold War." Shaye bit her lip. "Lives were ruined. Most of the people were accused falsely. It was a time where America saw Communism and Russians everywhere. The government were cowards, calling out our own citizens then looking for the truth."

Once she was done with the story, she thought about her question. "Why did you run away from home?"

"Sort of the same reason...it was getting to dangerous for me...mentally and physically," Sirius paused them under a tree and rolled his jacket sleeve up, "Now this is reverse glamour I'm about to do, something I kind of taught myself how to do. It's a 'what it would've looked like' had I not used Dittany to heal my wounds..." taking a breath, he waved his other hand over his arm. What was revealed was a mess of scars, a lot of them in the same spot, just cross-hatched, a few further down, a couple in the crease of his wrist, that sort of thing.

She gently let go of his hand in order to hold his wrist that he was showing her. It got that bad. A family that was supposed to love each other through disappointments decided to be more of a tyranny. She brought his wrist up to her mouth and gently pressed a kiss to where she could feel the pule fluttering underneath the artery and veins. She could catch his scent, grounding her more than letting loose and going wild. It made her angry that his family would hurt him, but he didn't need her offer of revenge. He needed her support and comfort. Both she was willing to give. "I'm glad you got away." She said as she pulled away. "I'm glad that you weren't destroyed."

Sirius released the reverse glamour and touched her cheek, "Thank you, I'm thankful I had James to go to, too, when I ran. So...don't think too much of his stand-offish attitude towards you. It's not because of what you are...he's more protective of me than Moony, even, and for many more reasons. He'll warm up to you eventually, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 am

Her heart did a skip, and instinct had her gently grab him and pull herself into his space so that she could wrap her arms around his neck, pressing against him. While she could smell fire and his protective magic and cinnamon, with him so close she could smell something that was only unique to him. She could feel his heartbeat quicken, she could feel his blood rush. She could listen to his breathing and she mimicked the flow, calming and grounding. "I can prove myself to him in my own time, however long it takes." She murmured against his neck, burying her nose in the crook. He was mouthwatering, but no longer in the way that would appeal to her hunger. No, he appealed to a whole other side. "I shouldn't say this, but I really want to kill that woman. I believe in unconditional love and family. Too many of us are unwanted, unloved, and feared." She took deep breath in. Her anger was just simmering underneath her veins. "I'll do the next best thing and make you happy."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:29 am

"That's all you can do, Cherrypie," Sirius smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her waist to complete the hold. "You know...I enjoy how close you are, how you fit against my body in ways any other girlfriend I've had never did," he admitted softly, "Even Remus might shoot me with a spell if I brought up love yet, but I can't help feeling drawn to you. I care about how you feel, what you have to say. If you're hesitant about something because you're scared I might not react well, just tell me. I'm willing to listen, to talk about it. I just want you to know that, okay? I want you to come to trust me, because I do trust you. That's hard to come by for me."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:49 am

She liked how he held her against him, like a puzzle piece that finally fit to make a picture. His silver eyes were sparkling and matched the smile that was curved on his lips. She pressed herself a little closer, but keeping just a bit of distance. "No one's ever given me a nickname before. No one's ever bothered. I like it." Her voice was just as soft, as if their secrets were sacred to each other. As it should be. "I agree, not love, not yet, but I do intend to love you. I do intend to make this last for as long as possible." She nodded. "And as long as you do the same for me, I'll talk to you. I'll never abuse your trust." She watched him, a gentle smile playing on her lips. She let her fingers play at the ends of his hair, gently scratching her nails at the base of his neck. She pushed herself a little closer, barely closing the distance between them. "That said, I already trust you." She murmured as she tilted her head and kissed him. His lips were soft against hers, just lightly chapped and the taste of peaches and cooked meat lingered on the skin.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 am

Sirius would've pressed her into the tree had he not had the picnic basket, so he just settled for squeezing her tightly to him as he kissed her back with full intent. So soft, and they gave way to his force so easily it made his jacket feel way too warm. The way she scratched the back of his neck and slightly pulled his hair was hot, too. Swiping at her bottom lip, he kind of recoiled at the aftertaste of raw food, but when her natural sweetness took over, the raw taste almost turned into a dark tang and he tried to think of the nickname he gave her, fooling his own mind so he wouldn't ruin the mood. He did, however, make a mental note to try and avoid kissing her after she's eaten in the future.

"My apartment has toothbrushes." Shaye offered as she pulled away. She wasn't fooled by the way he tensed and shuddered under her grip. She couldn't blame him either. The taste lingering on the skin wasn't so bad, but it was very different went it was a full onslaught. "Coffee and a tour." She gave him a gentle smile and hoped she was doing a seductive voice alright. "And a place to set your basket down so you can handle me better, if you can." Her eyes twinkled at her challenge.

"Oh, I see how it is," Sirius chuckled, "You don't need to bribe me," he assured and aparated them just outside her door where he'd been to pick her up. Reluctantly he let her go so she could unlock the place, and he set the blanket and basket down in the dining/kitchen area while she went to the bathroom. He also took off his jacket...when a smirk played on his lips. So it wouldn't be in danger of ripping with impatience, he slowly walked towards the bathroom while unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it out of his pants, rolling up the sleeves afterwards and he got to the doorframe, leaning on it with one arm, the other hand on his hip as he watched her rinse after scrubbing her mouth clean.

Shaye rinsed at least twice and took a deep breath in and out. She patted her mouth dry and looked up. She only caught a glimpse of him in a mirror before turning around in shock. He stood at her doorway, looking as if he just walked out of a fashion magazine. His shirt acted like a curtain, giving her a glimpse of a body she was starting to ache to feel under her finger tips. "Fuck." She said after a moment as she walked to him, clenching and unclenching her fists. "You make sexy and handsome look effortless."

"I was trying just a little," Sirius admitted with a chuckle and he reached out to her, caressing her arm, "You're welcome to touch me all you want, I just made it easier for you. How about we start the tour with you leading me to the bedroom, hmm?" he winked with a devilish smirk.

She laughed and she cupped his cheek as she leaned in to kiss him. She gently pushed him backwards out of the doorway so she could get out. She took his invite by letting her other hand roam down the front of his body, just to feel the muscles ripple. She let him go and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards her and towards the bedroom, which wasn't far from the bathroom and opened the door with less of a flourish. She dragged him into her domain, kissing him soundly and nipped at his bottom lip, being mindful not to be too rough.

Rough was good, though, and he responded by nipping at her own lip, then diving right into the kiss, adding tongue this time, tasting her toothpaste. It'd take a few minutes but he was eager to taste that sweetness that was unique to her. He didn't have much of a sweet tooth, not like Remus or James, but hers was addicting. It wasn't even like chocolate sweet, or sugary sweet...just the natural sweetness from fruits...like the cherry in the 'cherrypie' nickname he gave her. The tang was there, too, and this time it definitely wasn't from the meat. "You may not be able to at much else," he murmured as they paused their kissing so he could take off her blouse, "But you do taste sweet like cherries...black cherries, maybe, for the darker flavor."

Shaye's eyes darkened as his hands touched her skin and his words. She leaned in, kissing him at first gently and then slipping her tongue back into his mouth. She bumped her nose just a little against his in her excitement. She liked the ebb and the flow of the kiss, of how much was exchanged. Flavors, feelings, She felt /proud/ that she held a distinctiveness taste that wasn't described as "blood". She pushed his shirt off of him and let out a soft moan against his mouth as skin touched skin. She reached behind her, unclasping her bra and letting him drag it down her arms. She pulled him closer towards the bed. "I still taste the peaches from earlier, but you also taste a little like coffee." She murmured against his lips, not willing to pull herself away too far. "You're addicting."

"Remus makes me coffee every morning instead of tea because it works faster," Sirius explained with a chuckle, picking her up at the waist and throwing her on the bed, delighting in her squeak of surprise and he growled a bit as he chased after her, covering her body with his own, hands boxing her in at her head. He teased her by just barely rubbing his body with hers, but he found he was enjoying it way too much and as soon as she whimpered a bit in frustration, he gripped her hair and bit at her shoulder a bit while he made her sink into the bed, skin sliding and her breasts crushed against his chest.

She let out a soft cry as she let her nails dig into his skin, her body arching into his as he slid against her. She loved how he gripped her hair, making her head tilt so that he could bite her better. She pushed her lower body up and against his pelvis, feeling him in his pants. She pressed her lips against his shoulder, his scent driving her absolutely crazy. Fire, cinnamon, and salt-water assaulted her nose. She didn't need to smell his magic, it was at his finger tips and she could feel it in her hair, buzzing and igniting. She kissed his throat and scraped her teeth along against his skin, finding the most sensitive part to suck on.

Sirius moaned as her pearly whites ran over his flesh, and he slid his hand over her side slowly, teasing the side of her breast and squeezing is hands into her hip. Then he went between their bodies and across her stomach, feeling for her sensitive spots by waiting for her skin to flutter her muscles twitching under his fingertips. Then he cupped her breast and teased her, waiting for her signal that she couldn't take much more.

Shaye whimpered as he explored her, teasing her, feeling her. Her hands went from his back to his front and then to his shoulders depending on where he was on her body. She was warm, warmer than she thought was possible. She reached down, attempting to get a hold of his belt. "Fuck..." She gasped when her fingers missed the grip and he gave her a good pinch. "Fuck, Sirius.../please/."

"As my lady wishes," Sirius cooed into her ear, licking the shell of it slowly and nipping at the earlobe and engulfed her breast in his palm, massaging it deeply and rubbing her nipple between his fingers. He liked calling her /his/ lady. Mouth travelling other places, like her neck, he made his way downwards, testing the places he had found with his hands to se if her reaction would change....but first he traced her nipple with his tongue and then suckled on it.

It felt like electric shocks were going through her breasts and down her spine, being teased like this. She let out a sharp whimper as he sucked, his tongue playing around with the sensitive nub. Her hands went to the back of his neck, tugging and playing with his hair as she brought her legs closer against him, trying to hold him close, but also letting him go down lower. He was so lucky she had patience right now, otherwise she might've tried to shove his head under her skirt. Why was it still /on/? Why was his /pants/ on?

Sirius was starting to wonder that himself, and he removed his hand from her hair in order to assist her in unbuckling his pants, enjoying how she squeezed his ass when she slipped them off. Pulling away reluctantly, he kicked them off the end and went back to what he was doing, this time his mouth found her belly ring to play with, his tongue going all around only to stop just below her navel when she cried out and jerked, her hands flying trying to find purchase, "You like that, hmm?" he rumbled, teasing that spot again, holding her down.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:20 pm

"Oh god," Shaye's voice held breathless laughter and soft whimpers at his touch. Her legs were practically shaking since he was so close to where she wanted him. The ticklish feeling made it feel so much more intense. The sheets were twisted in between her fingers, but she didn't care nor notice. Her legs were fighting with her indecision on whether or not she wanted to wrap them around his waist, or not. "I'll like whatever you do to me. I want you. I want your cock, I want to suck you off. I want you inside, I want you in every and any way that I can have you. I'm yours. I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 pm

"Slow down there, sweetheart," Sirius chuckled against her stomach, creating a tickling sort of vibration, "I want those things, too, but let's take it one step at a time. We'll get there," he kissed her navel and slipped his hands down to hook on her skirt, purposefully leaving her sexy knickers on as he dragged it off of her. Returning to her body once they both only had one piece of clothing between them, his mouth traced the elastic hem. Rubbing her thighs, he looked up at her through his long lashes, "You can grab my hair," he purred.

"You're killing me. You're so beautiful." Was the only thing that she could come up with. Her fingers let go of the sheets and she had no problem finding a way to weave them into his hair. His eyes were bright silver, and the look he was giving her could be described as devilish and lustful. He /desired/ her and it made her heart leap. "Tell me if I hurt you," she said softly as she let her nails gently scratch his scalp to get better purchase.

He hummed and traced his nose over her mound where he felt her small bush underneath, and then hiked her legs up a little bit so he could slide his tongue up along the wet spot that was already there, "Been wanting me, Shaye?"

Shaye let out a loud whine as she felt his tongue tease her through the fabric. God she didn't even know how /wet/ she was until he tasted her, giving her just a hint of what he wanted to do to her. "/Yes/." She hissed, her fingers gripping his hair just a bit tighter. Fuck, he drove her crazy. His tongue, his lips, his husky and rough voice, the way his eyes shimmer, she was surprised she was holding onto any sanity. "I want you, Sirius. I want you."

"I can tell," he said as he sucked on her clit through the cloth. Her reaction had him holding her hips down and he smirked a bit when she finally gave in and wrapped them around him, drawing him closer, "I'm going to make you want me much more," he promised, teasing her a little bit more before he nudged her knickers aside, licking and sucking on her directly.

A sharp cry tore from her throat as she tossed her head back against the pillow. Her mind blissfully blank as he kissed and sucked down against her. She sarcastically had wanted to tell him that there was no possible way she could want him more, but /god/ he was too good. He was against her, teasing her, lavishing on her, and she wanted to cry. He made her feel like a goddess, he made her feel beautiful in a way she never thought of. She felt overwhelmed and needed. He gave her a particularly hard suck and she arched, gripping his hair and crying out again. He was right. He was /right/.

Stepping it up a notch, knowing just how needy she was, he ghosted his fingers don from her hip and across her inner thigh before teasing her dripping opening, "You're so wet...do you think you can take two right away, my sweet?" she was sweet down here, too...like syrup or honey. Fuck, his cock was straining so hard in his boxers, but he didn't know her sexual past, if she was a virgin or not, so he was making sure she went over the edge and back before he did anything.

She moaned softly at the very thought of it. She was certain she was even wetter at the idea. "I can take it." She said softly, letting one of her hands untangle themselves from his hair in order to grab onto the sheet. "I can take whatever it is you want to give me, angel."

Sirius wasn't sure what to feel about being called Angel, he should call /her/ that, but whatever...he sucked her clit between his lips and slipped his index and middle fingers into her hot core. The way she squeezed around him made him groan, imagining what it'd be like around his shaft. He didn't say anything more, just flicked his tongue on her sensitive bundle of nerves and pumped in and out of her, stroking her soft inner walls.

"/Fuck/." She gasped as she felt him slide his fingers into her. He licked her clit and she was pretty sure she banged her head against the pillow again. He was driving her towards the edge, with every suck and lick. His fingers were gentle at first, stroking in and out and sometimes curving his fingers in a "Come here" motion to touch a sweet spot deep inside of her. "You're so good to me." She muttered. "I'll ride you after this. Make you see stars the way I'm seein' them. Fucking..." She let out a loud moan as he curved a bit sharp, his tongue pressed against her clit. "/God/ you're perfect, Starlight. You're wonderful." She was losing control of her mouth again. "Fucking hell, you're driving me up the wall." She let out a sharp whine at that. He was making her climb the highest peak that he could get her to climb, but /oh/ she was torn between prolonging her release and wanting to come crashing. "Sirius, Starlight....fuck.../please/."

"Go on, Shaye...go ahead and fall," Sirius coaxed, head swimming with all of her words, her scent and her taste. Groaning, he made sure it vibrated against her, "I'm right here." He drove deeper, massaging her G-spot and scissoring her, stretching her open so she'd be ready for him, "I'll catch you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:41 am

Shaye never fell so hard, so fast in her life. Her head was blank and spinning as he overstimulated her, forcing her to fall. He continued to suck, continued to pump his fingers in and out through her orgasm. If she screamed, she didn't know. She was only aware of the bed, the sheets, and that his fingers were slowly pulling out of her, making her cry out at the loss. She stared at him, eyes glazed and pupils blown. She wasn't sure if he was seeing her ghoul side or if her eyes were still brown. What she /did/ know was that her body was shaking, she could feel the tremble all the way down to her toes and up her fingers.

Sirius disposed of his boxer briefs, his whole body covering hers and he kissed her cheek and her neck, not sure if she'd want to taste herself, "You're so gorgeous when enraptured with pleasure," he cooed, "I know you want to ride me, but let me enjoy you like this for a little bit. You can flip me around when you get your strength back," he compromised. He guided his cock to slick against her folds, then he slowly pushed into her.

He was so much and so overwhelming. She sharply inhaled as she felt him breech inside of her, and his scent was crazy. More ocean-salt, more cinnamon, more smoke than fire. She tilted her pelvis up, helping him slide in a little deeper. He felt so thick, so hard. She gently guided him so that she could kiss him again, lips against her own. They were so soft and wet, and she could taste herself against the peaches and the coffee and /oh/. Maybe it was a good thing she /was/ underneath him. She would've lost her balance and composure had she been riding him. She felt him bottom out, his nuts gently hitting her ass and she finally got her senses back. "You feel amazing in me."

"/Fuck/, Shaye..." Sirius shuddered, a hand leaving her hip to bury into her hair so he could kiss her roughly but oh so sweetly. He spent the time to just..kiss her, savoring her taste while he let his body adjust to hers. He didn't want to cum too soon, after all. When he was ready, he slowly pulled back and his eyes rolled back, his face burying into her neck, and he slid back in. He did a few slow thrusts before picking up speed.

She nipped at his neck and wrapped her arms around him, her nails digging themselves into his skin. She wrapped her legs firmly around his waist, holding him much like a koala holding a tree, but /god/ he was good. She whined softly as he picked up the pace and thrust deep and hard against her, sending shockwaves through her body. She could hear his grunts and moans in her ear. She enjoyed how his body slid up and down hers, skin on skin, sweat against sweat. She loved how his scent was overwhelming and marking /her/. How her scent was marking /him/. God he was perfect, so perfect.

"I do care about you, Shaye...you are so amazing, so beautiful...I would never hurt you," he swore, kissing her shoulder and sucking on her pulse, intending to mark her in a visible way, not caring if Masanori saw it, if people at her work saw it...if /anyone/ saw it. "You're so tight...so hot...squeezing me like you don't want me to leave..."

"I care about you too," Shaye whispered back. Half of her wanted to roll on top of him, but the other part believed that he needed this. He needed her to stay underneath him. She kissed his neck, finding a spot to give him the same treatment he was giving her. "I don't want you to leave." She said honestly, admitting. "I need you. I trust you. I'm yours."

Whether her assumption was right or wrong, he didn't know. He just kept pumping, just kept kissing and just kept holding her tightly. "I need you, too, I'm yours and you're mine," he promised, breathing heavily and his hands roamed over her body, loving how their skin rubbed together so much.

He needed her. She felt a wave of pride, happiness, and protectiveness hit her full force. She let her legs tighten against him and she kissed him with everything she had. She licked into his mouth, and used her teeth to her advantage, nipping and sucking. She let his lips go and kissed his cheek towards his ear and gave his earlobe a slight nip before pressing her lips against the hollow behind it, moving down his nick to press kisses and small bites there too.

When she teased the allow behind his ear, his breath hitched and he moaned softly, giving her a good deep thrust in reward for finding a sweet spot. He hiked her legs up further, pushing deeper, and the way he did it made her even /tighter/ around him, "Shaye..." he whispered, breath ghosting over her skin and he went faster, "I'm getting close, babe...are you going to join me for another dive?"

She could feel her abdomen tightening and she could feel the tell-tale signs of another wave. "Yes." Was her breathless answer. How could she not want to? "Come for me, Sirius." She pleaded softly. "Dive with me. It's okay. It's more than okay."

Sirius groaned and his speed picked up intently, slamming into her and kissing her, enjoying how she clung to him, "Shaye...Shaye...I'm..." his breath hitched and he let out a sharp shout as his body jerked forward as deep as hers would allow him, throbbing and exploding inside of her. He squeezed her tightly and trembled, biting her shoulder a bit but it wasn't hard enough to break skin.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:12 am

She barely felt the bite as she concentrated solely on the feeling of his seed filling inside of her. She arched her body against his with a moan as she climaxed along with him, feeling her abdomen release like a spring. They were tensed and when they collapsed, she let out a breathless laugh. "You're amazing." She murmured, feeling how their skin stuck together. "I don't even know what I did to get you into my bed so fast."

"You were you," Sirius panted as he laid beside her. Waving a hand he cleaned himself off, then held her tightly against his body, "You listened to me ramble, listened to me talk about my family and my mother in such a vague manner and you didn't press me until I was ready. You realize I put my friends first and you didn't demand my attention, and since you know about Remus a lot of things made sense to you right off the bat where others I can't say much, and also the closeness I have with my werewolf doesn't freak you out..." he sighed softly into her hair, breathing in her scent, "He's still expecting us, but we can cuddle."

Shaye smiled brightly and she pulled herself so that she was lying on top of him, pressing her ear against his heart so she could hear his heartbeat. She didn't let go of his hand either. "We'll take a shower before we go to your place. Do you think he'll still have little Harry with him?"

"Maybe, depends on if Lily and James have had a long day or not. Sometimes they get back before dinner, sometimes they're not home until late," Sirius shrugged, "Why? Do you want to meet Harry? I can always call Moony and let him know."

Shaye wondered if that was moving too fast. She did want to meet Harry, but...."It's okay," She said after a moment. "I think I want James to decide that and Lily. I'm sure they wouldn't want me to meet him without them present."

Sirius nodded, "That makes sense," he agreed, "Maybe next time Remus babysits then. He can aparate, too, so he could always pop over here and get you or just hang out here. I'll let you two decide what to do with that." He yawned and curled around her a bit more, rubbing her back, "I think...if Harry likes you, that might be the deciding factor for James...though Harry likes everybody he meets sooo, it's kinda up in the air."

She let go of his hand and reached up so that she could gently move some of his hair behind his ear in a loving stroke. She kissed his skin and sighed, "Children can see more than an adult can." She said softly. "They're wiser than adults too."

"Occasionally, yes" Sirius chuckled and he sighed again in contentment, "I'll take a rain check on your coffee. I'll have Remus make us some of his mocha flavored stuff. I know you can't drink it but maybe I can help you taste it?" he winked at her.

Shaye leaned up and kissed his lips and gave him a fond expression, "Maybe if I let you kiss me in front of Remus. Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

Sirius furrowed his brows a bit, "Remus hasn't had much of a chance to get to know you like I have, so I think that's a good idea to wait to ask him."

Shaye smiled softly, "Okay." She touched his cheek. "We'll cuddle for a bit longer and then we can go so that I can get to know him."

"Sounds good to me," Sirius nodded and hugged her tightly, "Don't forget to pack clothes to tonight, no guarantee we'll still be awake after movies," he chuckled.

"Do you want me to pack something to read or anything hobby like in case insomia hits?" Shaye asked teasingly. "Maybe a sharpie so I can doodle on you and Remus so that if James swings by he could take a picture?"

Sirius laughed, "Prongs would probably love that, but no. No need, Remus will have plenty of books for you to read if it gets to that point. He'll probably enjoy someone new to chatter to about his new series obsession."

"He'll be the only male in the book club." Shaye pursed her lips together, unable to hide the growing smile on her face. "Hana and Ally would snatch him right up if they found out that he likes to read. Maybe Ryo depending on book."

The wizard Black snickered, "Remus will enjoy more bookworms for sure. That won't break his heart at all," he closed his eyes, "You can talk to him about it when we meet up with him later."

()
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm

When Sirius apparated them to the apartment building, Shaye had a big sense of Deja Vu and a stomach filled with butterflies from nerves. She knew this apartment building. She knew it because Candy and Phoenix lived here and sometimes would invite her and some of Fireside over if they felt like they wanted company.

"I didn't know you lived in the same building as Nix and Candy." Candy would tell Matt. Well, Matt would find out because Candy rarely put up a block against his sister unless Nix specifically asked him to, or if he knew it was top secret. She was /never/ going to hear the end of it if Candy saw her and saw Sirius' marks. Never.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:01 pm

"Oh, yeah, Remus and I figured that out the other day, so it's not like we kept it from you," Sirius smiled sheepishly, "I think they're both out at the club by now," he assured and unlocked the door to the apartment.

"There you are, I was wondering when you'd finally drop by," Remus chuckled and set the big bowl of popcorn on the coffee table, and there was a stack of movies to choose from, "Lily and James just took Harry home, so I finished making this. I'll tootle off to my room and let you two have at it."

"Remus, don't go," Sirius smiled at the werewolf, "Shaye and I were talking earlier and we'd love if you stayed."

Remus hesitated, "Are you sure? I...don't want to be a third wheel."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:48 pm

"This is kind of your date too." Shaye shifted from side to side. "I know you and Starlight are close. Also, he's going to need someone to share the popcorn with."

"That's what you think," Remus laughed, but he nodded, "If you both think it's alright, then I'll stay."

"Besides, I want you to make that coffee of yours with the mocha flavored beans," Sirius said, "She can't /drink/ drink it, but I could have her taste it," he winked.
Remus paused and took another once-over of Sirius and Shaye before his eyebrows went up, "Well then, if that's the case...you two decide on what movie to watch first or at least narrow it down, and I'll get it started. I have hazelnut syrup for you, too, Padfoot, when it's done."

Shaye's cheeks heated as Remus went back to get the hazelnut syrup and she looked over at the stack of movies. "What are you in the mood for?" She asked, raising her voice so that Remus could get an opinion for a genre too.

"Action, something exciting," Sirius grinned, plopping down and threw some popcorn in his mouth before starting to sift through the DVDs, "You and Remus probably want something romantic...yeah, Remus is, these are some of his favorites for /that/ mood," he chuckled, "We could always compromise and go for comedy? Here, you look."

Shaye took a few from his hands and started to pile them. One for possibility and the other for no way/had already seen it. Action sounded good. Shaye was more of a horror fan. It didn't surprise her that Remus would be a romantic kind. "Oooh this looks good." She said, holding up one that was called Now You See Me. "Muggle magic tricks and mystery all wrapped up into one." She set it down and looked through the comedies/romantics/romantic-comedy. "What's your favorite movie?"

"Would it surprise you if I said Beauty and the Beast? I think it's in that pile..." Remus said as he came from the kitchen, "Coffee is brewing."

"Honestly all the movies here are Rem's favorites...The Princess Bride is definitely a Remus thing as well as Titanic. Thank Merlin The Notebook and Pride and Prejudice aren't in here. Don't like the first one, and the other is kinda long and involved." Sirius saw one once he sifted through enough and snatched it up, "DIRTY DANCING! Hell Yeah! Let's watch this one later for sure!"

"Hmm, how did I know you'd pick that one?" Remus snorted.

"The Titanic is a classic." Shaye agreed as she picked up the movie and setting it aside so she could look through. "Yeah Beauty and the Beast is in here too." She hummed. "What about you Sirius? What's your favorite movie?"

"You'd probably not expect it, but I really like the first two seasons of the movies North and South with Patrick Swayze. I thought the Third part of the series was so stupid...after fighting so hard only to have him die off at the beginning of the next?" Sirius snorted, "It has pretty much everything in it and it's a history lesson, too."

"I can honestly say I never heard of those movies before." Shaye shook her head. "It sounds good, I'll have to see if I can get it on Netfliex. You two pick one." She said gesturing to the two piles. "I did my best to sort what I've seen and what I haven't."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:31 pm

"They're old, so they're not on Netflix," Remus explained, "Each movie takes at least two days to watch, counting pausing time and rewinding and breaks because it's just long," he smiled at her, popping some popcorn in his mouth, "So, Sirius, are you going to actually pick a movie?"

"Bugger off," Sirius stuck his tongue out at him, "I can loan you the movies, I got them off of Amazon," he grinned and looked at his choices, "Well, how do you feel about Paranormal stories, Shaye? I have one that popped in my head called The Conjuring. If we watch a movie like that we can lighten it up with something else after like Titanic."

"That's not...lightening it up..." Remus stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 pm

"The Conjuring sounds like fun," Shaye said slowly. "The Titanic for a bit of cheer though? Honey, I knew you were morbid, but that's just awful." She gave him a sweet smile and turned to Remus. "Since Starlight obviously has no clue as to what fun means, you pick out the cheerful movie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx   Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures with the Marauders W/Lynx
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next