Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:31 am

"So you capsized your boat, lost your phones, and oddly enough that island doesn't have a landline. Certainly you all had read "And Then There Were None" right? That could've been a bad move. So, who saved you?" Vincent Dane asked, taking a large bite of the brownies that River made.

"Steve and Bucky. They were nice people, the only ones on the island." River said as she placed another brownie on a napkin and passing it to Calla. "You missed them."

"I know Steve. Blonde hair, built like Hercules and acts like an angel that was God's right hand man?" Vince nodded his head. "He told me once that he lived off the mainland. Didn't realize he was rich enough to buy an island though."

"You would've loved their library."

"That's why you owed me brownies." Vince held up the napkin with the half-eaten brownie on it. "All mansions have a library on it and since you decided to go off playing "And Then There Were None" without me, well...that's why you're letting me eat as many as I want." River shook her head with a smile on her face. "So they brought you back here right? Did they like the store you ladies put your heart and soul into?"

"I have a tapestry commission from Steve to create another underwater scene." River scratched her cheek.

"Why not give him the one that you're working on?" Vince frowned. "You spent months on that thing as it is. You should have him buy that one and remake it. It'll be faster because you'd have a pattern all set and finished. Unless...are you sweet on his partner? Really River?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 pm

"I never read that, but hey, at least it also wasn't a 'Beauty and the Beast' sort of situation," Calla shook her head, "Steve and Buck ate a cupcake, Steve's birthday is 4th of July, they adored Coral, and while Steve was commissioning you, River, Bucky asked /me/ to make /Steve/ a painting. Wasn't very specific, just asked me to make it peaceful with a bit of color but not too much. They're very reliant on each other. They were also in the Afghanistan War. I thought Steve was sleepwalking, so I took care of him like I would for you, but when I got him to the couch, he snapped out of it more like he was daydreaming. He was flash-backing and told me the storm reminded him of being back on the front lines."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 pm

"So you're sweet on Steve. Man. You girls have the worst luck in drawing the love-life cards." Vince shook his head as he finished off the brownie. "When did they want the commissions by?"

"Whenever I'm done, was my deadline. He kind of hopes that it'll take me to at least Christmas." River mused.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:00 pm

"The search continues. I'll get over it, Vince. Steve and Buck are cute together anyway," Calla shrugged, "Buck is kinda hoping the painting is done by Steve's birthday. Which is fine."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:54 pm

"Sounds like you have a shorter deadline." Vince whistled. "So I'm guessing we're not going to see you for a while as you hermit for a couple of days or weeks while you paint that monster. I'll come by to make sure you're not dead from paint fumes and get you out at least somewhat often."

"We both will do that." River agreed as she took another brownie piece. "Any plans besides that though, Vince?"

"Besides a shopping spree as the sales hit for the holidays? Not much. I was thinking that you were going to drag me thrift shopping so you can find and re-purpose frames people don't want so you can use it for your stitch-work. I know Calla prefers to get hers from that one store down that way." Vince gestured. "But you always like the old antique style frames. I never understand why. You bitch about cleaning the glass."

"I like shiny old things." River shrugged.

"I should warn the boys about you." Vince nodded. "When they come back from their little hidey-hole."

"What are you going to do? Give us a Hello My name is and list all our flaws instead of a name?" River folded her arms against the counter.

"No. I'm giving you a shirt and on it it's going to say "Beware: Allergic to Pine and likes Antiques, Will Wander Off". In the brightest neon sparkle I can find. The ugly ones of course. Why bother wasting the pretty sparkles on that?"

"Put some fucking effort into our shirts if you're going to do that." River wadded up a napkin and tossed it at Vince's face.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 pm

"What would you use for me?" Calla had to ask even as she laughed. She enjoyed it when Vince razzed them, since it was all in good fun, "River's is pretty accurate. Weather's been good, too, temp-wise so I can have the window open unless it rains. I won't die, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:13 pm

"Warning: Will Consume Paint Fumes on Whim and has Extreme Impulse Buy Syndrome." Vince said thoughtfully. "Though I'm not sure about the paint fumes. That sounds like I'm trying to hard and even though River told me to put effort into it, I don't want to put in that much effort."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:59 pm

"Just shorten it, Will Consume Paint Fumes and is Extremely Impulsive," Calla giggled deeply, and ate another piece of River's brownies, "I think I know what I'm doing to do for Steve's painting. You do know we're perpetually invited to their island, River? We can take you, Vince, next time we decide we want to go. I'm going to repaint my boat and sell it so I can buy a motorized one."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 pm

"I am going with you next time you decide to go over there." Vince said as he took another bite of the brownie. "And it's about time you sold that heap of junk. Once you get it painted, it can pawn it off on some poor unsuspecting person, and we'll get you something a lot better. You deserve it anyway."

"What did that poor boat ever do to you?" River smirked.

"Prone to capsizing. It's not the first time it did it." Vince wagged his finger at her. "We're all just lucky you know how to swim."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 am

"Indeed," Calla grinned, "Okay, I'll grab our purses and tote bags, and we can go shopping," she said, standing up and kissed Vince's temple, heading off upstairs.

~*~

Shopping with Vince was always really fun. They hit all of their favorite shops, and when one got tired Vince would go off with the other to a shop they disliked anyway. River was reliving her goth phase, so right now Calla would go into her Bohemian shop instead. She didn't like baggy shirts that made her look shapeless, but she did like the dresses she could find there and the pants and shorts. She just came out of the store in a new pair of shorts that were a white-wash blue and an orange ruffle top from another store that hung off her shoulders when she heard Vince shout. Looking back, she saw him waving at her when she thumped right into what felt like a brick wall and a firm hand quickly placed itself at her back to steady her.

"Whoa, hey there, sweet cheeks, watch your step," Buck patted her shoulder and moved away a respectable distance, "Didn't hurt ya, did I?"

"That accent...I didn't realize you had one," Calla blinked at him and watched Buck duck his head shyly, cheeks brightening with color.

"Ah...Brooklyn. Steve and I are from New York," Buck explained, running his hand through his hair.

"So you're the stranger who helped River and Calla from drowning." Vince snapped his fingers. "Steve talks about you often when he comes down to the library."

"Are you...Vince?" Buck tilted his head at the young man and the three of them moved out of the way of the store entrance, grouping together, "You work at the library? Steve did mention someone with your description, but he must've never gotten your name because when the girls talked about you, he didn't act like he recognized it."

"I'm supposed to be faceless." Vince smiled. "I'm only around if someone has a question. Yeah, I'm the guy. Steve usually finds the historical books that our library sells during our fall book giveaways and what not. Romances and fantasies too if he's in the mood. The girls only told me little about you and Steve, but enough to make me curious."

"Is that so? Well, I should tell you that Steve and I didn't save them from drowning, they saved themselves and then broke into our house," Buck crossed his arms, "Then proceeded to demand for food."

"I did not demand! I asked politely!" Calla cried indignantly, "Though I was the one who picked the lock."

"I'm not surprised by any of this. Calla went through my window. Did she go through your front door or the window? That's how you /really/ know if she's breaking in." Vince grinned.

"The door," Buck shook his head, "Little rebel. Who taught you that?"

"I taught myself, though the internet helped," Calla grinned wickedly, "Vince has locked himself out of his apartment multiple times, though thankfully stopped once I made him a cross stitch with the little chant 'keys, wallet, phone' and nailed it to the door so he'd see it before he left."

"I don't think I ever forget my wallet or phone, but keys are tricky bastards. River's adorable though. If I toss my keys in the pool, she goes diving for it. Kids adore her for her tail. Have you seen her mermaid self yet?" Vince watched Bucky's expression as he said this, trying to gather what clues he could.

"No I haven't! Are her scales purple like her hair?!" Buck asked, getting excited, "You know, that reminds me of a raccoon. Raccoons like shiney...though ravens also like collecting jewelry. I dunno. Calla and Steve were the ones talking about animals," he shrugged.

"I said I was a dolphin, and Steve called River a fox," Calla explained to Vince.

"Her scales are a lighter shade of purple, but it's a near perfect combination." Vince relaxed a little. "So it's true. You and River have a bit of a "do I, don't I" thing going on."

"I'm saying that you have a tiny crush on River. And River has a tiny crush on you." Vince pointed out. "I can't wait till you see what a mermaid heat looks like. You're going to find it very funny and very...alarming in some sense."

"That's...whoa...okay, maybe a little TMI," Buck held his hands up, "I just met the woman. I think she's attractive, sure. Okay, I'll give you that one, but Steve and I are not in an open relationship. I want to just be friends right now, get to know her," he explained firmly.

"Had to make sure." Vince shrugged. "I can't take your word on it, Ms. I-don't-realize-this-man-is-flirting-with-me-till-I-get-into-his-car-and-drive-off."

"I...what? I hate it when you do that," Calla stared at him, then huffed, blowing stray hair from her face only for it to fall back and she turned to Bucky, "So, where's Steve? You two /are/ attached at the hip, after all."

"Steve and I assured we had our phones and split off. I haven't done clothes shopping in a while, and the Mall is constantly adding and dropping stores," Buck held up the bags no one had noticed. "I was on my way to meet him, actually, when you stumbled into me."

"Sorry about that. I probably would've seen you if Vince didn't distract me. You're so /solid/," Calla patted his chest, "Let's go find River and him, then. We left her back this way," she pointed.

"Hey, I think that's where Steve is, too!" Buck grinned.

"I get to grill /Steve/ oh it's the best day of my /life/." Vince gushed as they turned around to head towards the store that would probably hold a mermaid and a Captain.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Steve wandered into the bakery after his little detour with more art supply stores. While he normally did shop the girls’ store, he had his own little shops that he liked to explore. Some art stores only carried the things that he needed, and others were just fun to look around in. He had managed to replenish his paint supply and felt a little peckish.

He hadn’t expected to see River also in a bakery, bent over a glass display case as she looked at the delicious deserts. “Long time no see.” Steve teased, startling River and making her jump. “Sorry. I didn’t realize that I was going to run into you.”

“I thought you went home.” River shifted her black rose tote bag that was slung on her shoulder. “What are you still doing here?”

“Bucky wanted clothes, I wanted paints, and we decided we might as well continue our little adventure. It’s not every day he comes off of the island. So…I might be trying to milk it for all that I can.” Steve admitted sheepishly. “Can’t decide on what you like?”

“I like rich sweet stuff, but Calla and Vince can’t eat that kind of thing.” River turned back to the display. “I think I only like the sweet things because the first thing her mother made for me for a “birthday” was a chocolate cake.”

“You don’t have a birthday?” Steve asked curiously.

“Not…really. Birthdays aren’t remembered. Oceans don’t carry days like the mainland do.” River explained. “I know I was born during the autumn tide. Possibly Hunter’s Moon.”

“You follow the old traditions then.” Steve blinked slowly. “I think that’s in October.”

River smiled brightly and looked back at the display case. “Calla said you were born on July Fourth. That’s Independence day right?”

“For this land yeah.” Steve also looked at the display case. All of the desserts looked so good. The baker certainly knew how to design for a crowd. He wondered if he should wait and see if Bucky wanted to get lunch or not. “Bucky told me that you two had a real deep talk about…misery and what not?”

“That’s my fault.” River sighed as she straightened herself up. She led the deserts again as she wandered a little ways to see more. “I…I just got out of the bath and it makes me think. It makes me wonder and I was stuck on why I was up on shore and not in the ocean and would I change human if I could?”

“Did you ever get an answer to that?”

“Well, I told Bucky I have friends up here so that’s one question. Would I change human? No. I think I answered that one pretty quickly. But the misery and things like that…like I said before, baths make me think. What I should have been doing instead is seeing if your mansion had any pokemon for me to catch.”

“Did you just say Pokemon Go? What’s your team?” Steve questioned.

“I’m team Mystic. Vince is Team Valor. Damn traitor. Do you play?”

“Nah. I know a lot about it since it’s a big hit.” Steve chuckled. “I don’t really get the point?”

“You had to have been born in the nineties to truly understand what it is your missing. But it’s little monster things. Hold on.” River took out her phone and booted up the app. “See?”

Steve took the phone to see what she was talking about. ‘They’re interesting designs.” He mused. “You battle using these things?”

“Only in gyms so far.” River took her phone back. “I think I want miniature fruit tart. I’m thinking three of them.”

Steve hummed as he looked back at the display of desserts just as he heard the bell ring overhead and he blinked as he saw Bucky, Calla, and another man come inside. “Oh hey.” Steve brightened. “I was just about to take my phone out and text you Buck.”
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:19 pm

"Well, good thing I found you first!" Buck chirped, "This is Vince! He works at the library. Shame on you for not getting his name since you're a goddamn regular," he chided and he glanced around, immediately salivating at the many sweets he saw, and his stomach rumbled loudly.

"Sounds like we should all sit down and have desert for lunch," Calla laughed and patted Bucky's shoulder, smiling at Steve and nodded in greeting before she went by him and River to look at the displays, "Aha! They have cream cheese danishes!"

"Do they have angel cream long johns?!" Buck accidentally bumped River as he jogged passed them to look.

"You like angel cream, too?!" Calla gaped at him.

"The Bavarian cream is just too rich," Buck agreed, also bending down.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Vince watched as River and Steve were watching Calla and Bucky. Well..their backsides. "Liking something you can't have?" He teased them both.

River turned the darkest shade of red and muttered something under her breath while Steve easily looked at Vince and met him eye to eye. "Who says I don't have him?"

"The eyes that wandered to the wrong one." Vince replied sweetly.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 pm

"What'll you have, River? I'll pay!" Buck looked over his shoulder, grinning widely.

"Well, I know what I want," Calla shuffled in her tan tote that had a yellow rose printed on it for her wallet.

"No!" Buck gave her a playful smack on her hands, "No. I'll just make it my treat. C'mon, Stevie, tell me what you want, too!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:35 pm

River looked at Steve and smiled as Steve looked like he was about to swallow all protests. "Three fruit tarts." She said. "The one with raspberries on them."

"I'll get a slice of lemon cake." Steve replied after a moment of thought. "I'm paying you back Buck."

"If it's Bucky's treat then I want a cinnamon roll." Vince beamed. "Let's grab a place to sit down too. I'll find a table. You ladies enjoy the men." He waved as he started scouting for a table.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 2:13 pm

After Bucky ordered, he even took the time to hand everybody their requested treat as they came to him, beaming all the while, and he held his two long johns close, one chocolate with sprinkles and the other a maple one while they walked to the table Vince picked out, handing the boy his cinnamon roll and then sat down, "I guess my appetite is mad at me for not eating a whole lot yesterday," he said looking at Steve, "Today's been a good day."

"That's good," Calla smiled at Bucky, beating Steve to it, "That storm was pretty nasty, so I'm not surprised. I'm glad the crowds aren't bothering you much."

"Not really," Buck shook his head, "The basic 'are you finding everything ok?' sort of questions which are expected. Stevie! I found some nice shirts, and did you notice my new pants I'm wearing?!" he chirped at his boyfriend, sticking his leg out and pointing. They were skinny jeans that hugged his muscular thighs and such in a way that should be /illegal/ in Calla's opinion, and a dark blue color.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:34 pm

"I did." Steve glanced at Bucky's pants. Even though it was one of those days where he couldn't sexually be aroused, he did appreciate the way that they hugged his boyfriend's legs. "They make you look killer."

"He needs combat boots if he wants to complete the look." River mused.

Steve turned to River and nodded. "Maybe with a black jacket to go along with that?"

She thought about it, before wrinkling her nose. "Too motorbike for me."

"He used to know how to drive one."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:36 pm

"I probably still could. There's no use for a motorcycle on an island," Buck shrugged, then focused on his food for a minute before he looked at River again, "So combat boots but no jacket. What about shirt? Maybe something in the ripped style? Go for punk instead of biker?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Vince hummed as he rested his hand against his chin as he watched the interaction. Steve didn't seem to be too upset by the question, since it was clearly not directed at him. But why allow a woman to dress him? He did say that she was attractive, but they weren't in an open relationship.

So why did it feel like that they were? Or at least, trying to find a way to balance it out? Clearly Steve couldn't be that oblivious that Bucky was searching. Steve was interested in Calla, he knew that too. It was in the way he looked at her when she bent over. His eyes might have lingered on Bucky's, but they wandered over to her.

"Maybe." River hummed. "I can drag you to my favorite shop. They'll wonder why I'm back again, but we could find you a shirt there."

"She's going to turn you into a goth if you're not careful." Vince pointed out as he took a bite of cinnamon roll.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:50 pm

"I like red...darker reds, honestly," Buck offered River, "Purple's a good color. Steve wears all the blue, so I don't really unless I felt like stealing something of his for comfort. Even then I grab the dark blues. Don't ever put me in plaid, I swear to god. It looks dead sexy on him, but I prefer solid colors to patterns. Graphic tees aren't my thing, either. Is that too limiting?"

"You do wear a lot of plaid," Calla arched a brow at Steve, "Bright colors compared to Bucky's dark. Tan jacket, khaki slacks. It's a sort of yin-yang, don't you think, Vince?" she glanced at their companion and took another bite of her danish.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:03 pm

"Not too limiting." River hummed as she looked at him up and down. "Black and red though is a bit extreme. But I think you could pull it off pretty well. You do have the square-jaw for it."

Steve had choked on his treat as River said that.

Vince raised a calm eyebrow. Well, if it wasn't obvious /then/ it certainly obvious now. "Very yin yang." He said dryly. "So yin and yang in fact, hey Steve. What's you're thoughts on open relationships?"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:20 pm

"Stevie? You okay?" Buck looked at his boyfriend in alarm, then at Vince with a bit of a frown. He had already told the boy his feelings on the matter, so he supposed he should let Steve do the same. He had already told Steve that he didn't want to pursue River yet last night, on top of it. Though...that made him wonder and he glanced at Calla who was also frowning, but was just staring at her danish like it had offended her. Oh.../Oh/. Calla was interested in /Steve/? Steve hadn't made any indication of the same, so it felt one-sided at this current moment in time. He would just have to hear his boyfriend's answer.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:29 pm

"For myself for other people?" Steve asked slowly, wondering where Vince's mind was going with this. He could tell River was tensing up and was a little worried. He wondered how mermaids and mermen felt about things like that. Did they mate only once or did they have many lovers?

"Well...let's start with other people." Vince offered. "I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to ambush you."

But isn't it what you're doing? Steve thought for a moment as he took a bite of lemon cake, trying to think of what he wanted to say. He knew what Bucky wanted. He didn't want to go after River since he just met her, but the option had been on the table once before. "So long as other parties know about it, it's nothing to worry about."

"So yourself is?" Vince tilted his head.

"I always thought Bucky was my one and only." Steve said, carefully. "Like...if he wants to go after someone, I'd hope we talk about it and come to an arrangement. Same if I found someone that I liked too, you know? Maybe we'll break up, maybe we'll stick through it. Maybe we'll both find someone and it'll be kinda like a four-way. The girls or guys we like don't have to be...you know...together...for it to work. That's my hope anyway. What about you?"

"I'm not into anyone." Vince shrugged. "I can't really form an opinion."

Steve raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sex-repulsed. I think that's kind of the only reason why River lets me around her when she's in her heat." Vince explained. "There's no chances of me trying to get her up the duff."

River snorted. "Up the duff? Really?"

"Sorry. Knocked up sounds so violent."

"It's violent work trying to push an egg out of you!" River bit her lower lip, clearly trying not to laugh.

Vince pretended to look horrified. "River Cross have you been cheating on me?!"

"With a rock." River cracked a smile. "He's a much more attentive lover than you are."

"I'm demanding a divorce." Vince muttered. "And a new friend that's not as horrible as you."

"I'm loved!" River sang happily.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:44 pm

Calla couldn't help but crack up at that, covering her mouth not to be rude, "You two, I can't even sometimes!" She giggled madly, "Cheating on you with a rock, Vince. Low blow. I'll be your new wife!" she chirped, "I was already your mistress." She got a smack from River at that but continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Steve snickered, enjoying the banter between them. He watched as River suddenly stopped laughing and her attention had turned to a mother with a new born in her arms, the baby sleeping on her shoulder. Steve had to smile at the sight. Children were a damned weakness of his, any little one from infant to about ten were practically heart-wrenching. Bucky on the other hand, while he used to be a marvel with kids, he wasn't certain how well they'd react now.

"He's a teeny-tiny." River whispered in his ear, her eyes wide and in wonder. "So small."

"Are your gups like that?" Steve whispered back, really not certain why River was whispering. Considering that they were tables away.

"Bigger. Like an teenage cat size." River muttered back. "Awww his /eyes/ Stevie look!" River prodded his shoulder to get his attention. The baby had the sleepy look going. "I want one." She looked at Vince suddenly. "I want a Guppie."

"You say that, and then you hear them cry." Vince pointed out. "No Guppie for you sweetie. Though if it ever comes to it and your the last of your kind, I'll be generous and donate my spawn. Or we can ask Bucky if he wants to donate. I don't think you want Steve's."

"I'd argue with you and say why the hell not, but health problems abound with my background...you're better off with Bucky." Steve admitted.

"Can't I have all three of you?" River blinked.

"Honey. You can't handle my kids even if you wanted to." Vince rolled his eyes.

"Fair enough. You horrible cheater."

"Says the one mating with a rock, how could you?!" Vince gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU   Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coastal Living - Captain America Fantasy AU
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next