Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:22 am

"Angel, actually," Raph rolled his eyes, "The little sneak made me talk to Magic while she was working and ran off. I didn't even notice her leave."

Mikey nudged Cassi. It was like they thought! It was fun to know they had an accomplice. "That's great! Magic is a really cool person."

"She is. I was surprised at how long we stood and talked, really. No, sensei, she didn't see me. I made sure of it," Raph added.

"Magic hasn't even seen me, it's just Cassi," Mikey assured as well.

"Mm. Well. Just heed my words," Splinter shook his finger at them. "Come. Let us have a relaxing night together. The city will survive on it's own. Cassidy, what sort of tea do you like? I have quite a variety."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:29 am

~+~
I GOT TO MEET THE FAMILY!!!!!! I'M NOW AN OFFICIAL WIFE!!!! You call me Cassidy Hamato now. Fuck YEAH!

Madeline smiled warmly at the text message that Cassidy had sent her last night around four in the morning and set it aside. She heard her door open and she knew it wasn't Cassidy since she was dead asleep from all the excitement from last night. "Hey kid." She called out, waving her hand to get the coffee started. "Coffee and so much cream I'm gonna choke right?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:54 am

"You know it," Andrea hummed as she practically pranced into the garage, wearing a light tan trench coat, a cream blouse accented by a pink infinity scarf, and a simple pair of jeans that flared over brown half boots. She was so out of place in this part of town, but she didn't seem to care, "How are you doing? Ribs still hurt? Do you need more supplies for your first aid kit?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:58 am

Madeline smiled and she got up and went to the cupboard to get Andrea's mug out. She gestured towards the fridge and her magic pulled out the creamer that was sitting, ready for her. She set everything on the bar and waited for the coffee. "Ribs are healing. I think I might needs some new things, we can go over the stock later after coffee and maybe breakfast. Cassidy's married now." Madeline sighed. "I outed her to the family that must not be seen. I didn't even think things through. I met one of the brothers. Raph. Raphael if Cassidy's anything to go by." She sighed loudly. "You look like a supermodel, are you heading to the park?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 1:13 am

"I always look like this. You're just a flatter," Andrea laughed, "It's my day off, if you must know. Breakfast sounds wonderful. I'd really love to see Cassidy again after that freak out of a meeting. Maybe I should take you both out to the movies for a girls night. Wouldn't that be fun? There should be an ice cream parlor around somewhere that hasn't closed for the autumn and winter." She sat down at the island bar instead of the couch. Her hair was tied into a fishtail braid falling over her shoulder, and her bangs were still framing her face. She tucked one strand behind her ear and watched Madeline do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 am

Madeline had turned towards the kitchen and started gathering the things needed to make bacon and eggs. She set the pan on the stove and brought the supplies over to her. She turned it on manually and waited for the pan to heat up. The coffee pot was still going, it was almost half-way there now. "I would like it." Madeline agreed after a moment. "Cassidy's the one to know more about the ice cream parlors, she knows New York at night a lot better than I do." She summoned her phone to her and typed in a question and set it aside. "I thought you worked freelance? Aren't your days off kinda whenever? Or did I misunderstand something?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:43 pm

"That's painting, but I also teach dancing lessons, some private some classes," Andrea reminded, "I'm actually going to the park later to paint, but I'm relaxing right now, chillin' with you. How is Cassidy? She's calmed down from her freak out?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:56 pm

"Freak-out on me getting hurt? I doubt it. Shes' freaking on other things though." Madeline smiled warmly. "I forgot about the dancing. You do the ribbon thing." She waved her hand and started cracking eggs and slicing butter. "Coffee's ready." She told Andrea, not daring to magic it over towards the small bar. She didn't trust her magic that much, just enough to get things done, and to give her some freedom. "That family that her boyfriend of sorts wanted to hide from, got to meet her and accepted her as one of them. It was my fault, I outed her to a brother."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 8:55 pm

"How is that a fault? She's happy now, isn't she?" Andrea got up from the bar and went to the coffee, making herself a cup to her liking and then went to sit back down before Maddie hurt herself from being cramped, "I'm happy for her, too! If his family accepted her then that's one step closer to having a very long lasting relationship. You also keep secrets rather well, so either he coaxed it out of you or you told him willingly, which says something right there."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Madeline smiled warmly at Andrea. "Always finding a way to make me look good." She teased gently. "I am happy for her. She hid this for a long time. I think it nearly destroyed her on some days, when she passed down the stories she heard from him to me. Edited, I bet. Heavily edited, but I can't fault her for it. The brother didn't want to come out of the shadows. I...guess I can understand that to a point. Better and easier to hide sometimes. He wants me to practice my magic...the way I used to use it way back when I met you...before things turned sour."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:47 am

"I like him already and I don't even know him," Andrea beamed, taking a swig of her coffee, "You really should. You know the area's rougher spots. Find an abandoned building or something. Go out into the country. If you get messed up training I can always come help you or Cassidy can. You could also ask those people that saved you if they know any good places."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 7:34 am

Madeline nodded, "I'm supposed to ask about a cottage." Once the eggs and bacon were cooked, she handed the first plate to Andrea, and started making her eggs since it was fast. "It might be safer to do that than an abandon building...who knows whose squatting and whose trouble." She sighed after a moment. "I might take you up on that offer and see what Cassidy says. Maybe help her train for a time where the Foot might come after her." She pursed her lips. "Hate to say it, but I hate to think if they come after you. You're a firestarter, you'd burn them and leave no trace."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 pm

The slow smile on Andrea's face was a bit creepy, "Mm, I could do that, yes. I'm glad I haven't crossed them yet, though. I am perfectly alright dealing with the goons that lurk around my area instead that try to jump women when they walk home. Not everyone can be saved by Cassi's Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:05 pm

"That's true, especially if he's distracted by his wife." Madeline agreed. "That being said, I'll probably take up Raph's idea and talk to Vigilante and maybe start training with them and with you if the place they take me isn't so secret. That way if I get jumped again, I can take out more than just one when it's against five."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:29 pm

"You have the potential to take out ten people, even," Andrea grinned at her, eating more of her food and drinking her coffee, "You let me know how that all turns out. I'm glad you're finding new friends, Maddie. Crappy way to cross them, but hey, you're alive and well and they sound like good people."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 pm

"Are they friends if they hide in the shadows and met them once maybe twice?" Maddie asked though her question was rhetorical, taking a sip of her coffee. "I'll let you know everything if I can. Hopefully, it was just a random occurrence. If they attack my home, I'm gonna flip a lid. I only got one place."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:47 pm

"Not friends, but comrades at this point in time. I know friendship takes a while for you," Andrea nodded, "They'll understand that, too. One step at a time, Maddie, and it'll all work out."

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:47 am

The night was quiet and Raphael was especially bored. He sprawled on his shell and rolled from side to side, "Donnyyyyyy," he whined to his brother whom was sitting on the edge of a rooftop, keeping tabs on the police radios for any leads on a fight, "Is there anything? I want to freakin' punch something..."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:24 am

"So far, not yet." Donny said, fiddling with the dials on the radio transmitter before setting it down. He understood Raph's pain, but he was kind of thankful that it wasn't like that for Mikey's and Leo's side. Mikey was probably either annoying Leo, or Leo was being the big brother and took the quiet for what it was worth and was trying to talk to him about Cassidy. It was still surprising...how Mikey managed to hide the secret without letting anyone get too overly suspicious. "Knowing our turtle luck, we're going to stumble in on one rather than hearing it on the radio."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 pm

"More than likely. I don't want to rooftop jump like we were looking for trouble where there is none, though..." Raph grumbled and sat himself up. That was when he noticed a little birdy lying around. It was only the beginning of October, but... "Shouldn't you have flown away for the winter?" he reached up and the bird landed on his finger, "Ey, Donny, can ya tell what kind of bird this is?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:14 am

Donny set the equipment down since it wasn't going anywhere, and they were able to hear it since they were so close by. He looked at the tiny bird and watched it fluttered it's wings and landed on his wrist when he went to touch it. "It looks like a sparrow." He said after a moment. "See how she's shaped? She has a short beak, and unstreaked breast, and her coloring reminds me of a Eurasian tree sparrow. She's very pretty. I think it's a she anyway..." He looked at Raph curiously. "You know, I didn't think you'd be all that interested in birds..."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 am

"Says the guy that was able to tell me what /breed/ of Sparrow she was," Raph arched a brow ridge at Donny, "She is pretty. I was just talkin' to 'er is all. Shocked she came out all this way."

The sparrow chirped at Donny and hopped along his arm to his shoulder, picking at the tails of his bandana and fluttering her wings when Donny shook his head to make her stop. She was still ruffled when he tried to pet her, but settled and even tilted her head for him to stroke her crown.

"She likes you," Raph teased his brother.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:36 am

"Speaking of liking," Donny petted the sparrow's head gently with his finger. "I'm surprised about Mikey keeping that secret for seven years. We should've been suspicious and we weren't...and you certainly seem to think highly of her friend too." He smiled lightly. "Leave it to the two of you to give me and Leo hope that there might be someone, or something for us. Cassidy is near damned determined to prove it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:05 pm

"It's taken a much longer time for the rest of us, but the pieces are falling into place, aren't they?" Raph agreed, "I was suspicious of Mikey sometimes, even a couple nights before we met Cassi, but I dunno...things were just different this time."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:46 pm

"Seven years, means that he knew her before he knew April and Casey." Donatello mused. "Can you imagine what we would've said to him if we knew? How we might've reacted?" He paused, looking at the sparrow who seemed to be content on his shoulder. He stroked her head again and sighed softly. "You're right though, the more you think about it the more everything just clicks." He looked at the sparrow and stroked her head again, his thoughts on pause for a moment. "Sister-in-law." He murmured thoughtfully. "I never thought we'd ever get one. Let alone, ever meet someone brash and determined enough to be one. I can see why they're together. But I do admit I'm a bit worried. We're not the only reason the Foot will go after her, and I never met this Magic person before on the streets so I doubt she does anything Casey does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next