Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Cassidy nodded solemnly. She understood that pain, though working just one job and doing this was a lot better than working more and trying to uphold a hobby. She was just grateful that she had a place to live that was cheap and not so expensive. "I bet." She agreed. "Just hearing about it is giving me a headache and trying to see if I could fit time into doing something like that." She shook her head from side to side.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:21 pm

"If it's what you love you make time," Andrea smiled tenderly, "Don't wanna get rusty and I know what it's like not to be inspired and all. It's not a good feeling."

"No, it really isn't...that's what our older brother is kinda going through right now, but he's stubborn," Mikey sighed, "I'm sure you're tired...and this has been an odd night. I can always head home, Cassi, while you show Andrea home?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Cassidy looked torn before nodding her agreement. "Alright. I should probably run by Maddie...make sure she didn't blow herself up or something." She jumped, just a little, into his hold and kissed his cheek before rubbing their noses together. "I'll see you tomorrow." She promised pulling away. "I love you, please stay safe okay?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:29 pm

"Always, love," Mikey kissed her back and rubbed her arm before letting her completely go, then he disappeared into the shadows and across the rooftops.

"So that's your boytoy, eh?" Andrea grinned, "That's adorable. How long?" she asked as they got onto te ground and started walking towards her apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:37 pm

"He's my husband." Cassidy nearly skipped as she said it, her smile wide and bright. "And we've been together or seven. Practically married for two. We just started seeing more of each other since I got to meet his family." She let her shoulders sag just a bit. "Been wanting Maddie to meet him, but his family are so afraid of humans and I understand that. I mean, if I were them, I'd be terrified, I don't think I'd ever come outside. Or maybe I would, I'd just be sooo careful. Unless someone like Mikey came around." She beamed proudly. "God, he's so amazing, Andy." She gushed. "I wish I could talk to Maddie about him more and his family, but since the secrets out to you, you just gotta promise not to tell anyone!" She gave Andy a mock glare. "Mikey will do the same. We kept ours for seven after all."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:59 pm

"You two should get rings. If any of his family like precision, a wood ring for his hands shouldn't be too hard to make, really," Andrea tapped her chin thoughtfully, "I'd suggest tattoos in case a ring would get in the way of using his weapon, but there's that whole trusting humans issue, which I totally understand and agree with," she added, "It's just that tattoo guns and ink are expensive and hard to come by. Of course you could always break into a tattoo shop, but cameras are a thing..." she sighed, "I really should stop trying to come up with solutions."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:11 am

"Wait you know what? No that's an awesome idea!" Cassidy grinned proudly. "I don't think we'd do tattoos, that sounds more like a Raphael thing than us, but...I could ask Maddie to enchant the rings! Oh my god that's perfect! That way we'll be connected, it shouldn't get in the way of his weapon or fighting, where's my phone?!" She quickly started patting it down and quickly sent out two texts.

Cassibby: DOES LEO KNOW WOOD CARVINGS?????? WE SHOULD HAVE HIM MAKE RINGS FOR US!!!!!!!! Unless a tattoo might be better??????

Cassidy: MADDIE ENCHANT MY WEDDING RINGS!

Maddie: Because I love you that much I'll do it for you.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:31 am

MikenIke: He does it when he's got too much time on his hands or needs something to clear his head. Tattooed rings sound interesting tho? There's simple and intricate ones, we don't have to do that i you're squeemish. Donny can hack the cameras if you're cool with it and Raph can do the honors.

Andrea arched a brow as she watched Cassidy type away furiously, "Andy, by the way? Maddie's only ever called me 'kiddo' if she was feisty. It looks like your man's on bored with my ideas, too, with that excited expression you got."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:37 am

"He is! I think he likes both ideas, though he might be the one to do the tattoo. I'd need Maddie to hold my hand and as much as I love Mikey I don't wanna break his fingers." Cassidy said as she typed furiously. "And once you become my friend you get a nickname. I know she got that "kiddo" thing from her sensei."

Cassibby: Maddie'll enchant the rings if you can get Leo to agree. We can do the tattoo ones too. I'll make a pouch for the ring so you don't have to ever worry about it being lost Very Happy <3.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 4:54 pm

MikenIke: That's amazing I'd love to wear something you made for me <3 long enough to get over my fat head but nothing longer, you know that <3 clasps would be irritating and uncomfortable ofc

"I'm sure with big fingers like his you could hold his hand," Andrea laughed softly and they reached the front door of her complex, "I'm sure you'll be alright getting home, if you were hanging with a ninja. Don't give me that look. Seriously, with the way he moves he wasn't just parkoring. Not only do I /do/ martial arts, I've seen plenty of movies. I'd like to see him again, too. He looks like a fun guy to talk to, even though he was kind of stiff from the surprise. I don't blame him."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Cassidy nodded, "You don't seem all that surprised that there's ninjas in New York, but I won't pester you for how you know or anything like that. We all got our secrets after all. I'm still going to run after Maddie, make sure she's doubly okay. After that I'll go home. I'll text you so you don't worry." She smiled warmly at Andrea. "Let's kick ass together next time."

Cassibby: Would I make you anything else but things that you could wear? Razz. Love you as the moon loves the stars Very Happy. Heading to Maddie's then to my apartment. Ttyl Orange Crush.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:49 pm

~*~

Madeline wasn’t surprised to see Killian at her door, holding a duffle bag that was filled with warm clothes and new blankets that he probably thought that she needed. He was leaning heavily on his dark rowan cane, and she could tell that his scars were bothering him. His right side was completely tensed and his arm trembling with the weight. She quickly grabbed the bag before it could fall on the ground and ruin whatever pride he might have. He was a handsome man with long hair that was to his shoulders, tied in a low ponytail and his eyes were glacier color of ice. His right side of his face down to his arm was heavily scarred with third degree burns and his eye was melted into it’s socket.

But his fashion sense could probably rival Andrea’s. If she looked like a model, then he looked like a casual don’t try so hard model. She dressed sharp without knowing that she dressed fashionably, while Killian had a thing for tossing on the first thing he touched and made it look really good.

It was probably where she got her love for plaid to begin with. “You look good, kid.” He said, his voice husky and rough. He smiled at her and she grinned back, moving aside so that he could come in. “Got to admit, I thought I wasn’t gonna find you alive this winter.”

“The medicine that you gave me certainly helped.” Madeline said, taking the duffle bag and setting it on the coffee table, making room so that he could prop his feet on the table.

“Medicine? I didn’t bring you any.” Killian frowned.

She blinked at him slowly, like a child who was just starting to realize that what they said was wrong. Killian had to admit, Andrea was right when she called her a cat. “I…asked Cassidy and she didn’t. I asked Andrea and she didn’t. You’re the last person who would, unless it was the shadow lurkers.”

“Shadow lurkers? What kind of thing have you gotten yourself into this time?”

“People who liked to hide in the shadows. They don’t come out, and they stay far away from the light as possible. They’re not necessarily afraid of me, but I can tell that they’re ninjas. They don’t like the Foot all that much either.”

Killian had a sneaking suspicion, but he wasn’t going to say anything about it. “Sounds like your life got a little more exciting.”

“Any more and I might have a heart attack.”

“Let’s try to stay clear from those,” Killian teased. He looked around the apartment and shivered. “We need to get you better heating in this home.”

“I can survive just fine on the space heater and the blankets.” Madeline jutted her chin out and she tensed, like she was readying herself for a fight.

Killian knew how to take her down. “Kid, you won’t survive this winter. It’s supposed to get super cold and you can’t handle that. No matter how many blankets or pillows or even jackets you put on you won’t get warm. I’ve been thinking about expanding my dojo to accommodate an apartment.”

“You’re not spending money on-“

“It’s about time I lived in the dojo.” Killian disagreed swiftly. “I can’t keep walking back and forth anymore. I ain’t old, kiddo, but…I’m not young either. The money’s not gonna be providing any family either. You deserve a home, kid…and I want you in mine. You could teach at the dojo, show the kids how to fight. You’re teaching Andrea and she’s having a hard time with it. Make it apart of your life. Use this garage,” he gestured gently around. “As a second way of getting income. Let me help you get into college so you can do more or even get a certificate in something. Hell, let my dojo become another way of your life.”

“You keep going out on a limb with me, Kelly. Someone’s gonna think you have a lolita complex or something.” Madeline sighed, rolling her eyes fondly. But she knew deep down that he was right. The winters were only getting colder and she couldn’t keep relying on her own body heat. Her sleep was starting to mess up. “I’ll….think about it.”

Killian nodded, “All I can ever ask of you. Now that I’m somewhat rested, I think I might go and chill. Something tells me that tonight’s a good night to be on rooftops. I gotta get my bones ready for that.”

“Crazy old man.” Madeline sighed loudly.

“Well, it’s a good thing you took half of the crazy when you walked into my dojo kiddo.” Killian waved, “I think I’d try parkour otherwise. Isn’t that what you young whippersnappers call it?”

“Stop acting like your fifty, you’re weird.” She laughed. “Go…I’ll be fine for today.”

“I’ll see you, Madeline.” Killian waved and walked out of her apartment with a whistling tune.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:17 pm

"Leo! Get down!" Mikey shouted across the roof they were on and Leo didn't look to see why, just did as he was told and narrowly avoided being smacked in the head with a huge piece of piping Hun was swinging. They were in a construction building and it was both a good and bad place to be. "We need to get outa here! They're too much for the two of us!" he shouted as he kicked a Foot soldier off the edge of the building, but didn't worry about them dying as they were able to use their chain weapon to hook and catch on another ledge below. It would take a few minutes for them to get back to where they were. It was becoming a repeating cycle and it was times like these Mikey wished they weren't so non-lethal. At least he was able to knock one across the temple with his chucks and that made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Leo gritted his teeth, but knew that his baby brother had a point. The Soldiers didn't know what the hell they were doing and were annoying, while Hun had brute stregnth on his side and Raph was kinda one of the few that could out muscle him, even with some difficultly. He clashed with the pipe and did his best to try to get Hun off balance.

He could see a shadow of a solider just appearing behind him and before he could turn around and use his other katana to stop, he heard a loud clang behind him, swift movement, and a huff of laughter as a Solider fell. "Good lord, it's like they're used to fighting you, Blue. Too offensive and not enough defense. Take care of the brute. I got Orange." Without saying another word, the man disappeared, easily scouring the building like he was ten years younger and fighting with an ease, Leo only seen from Raph.

Mikey had just did a roundhouse kick and knocked a few dumber ones back while a couple had dodged only to jump at him when his spin was done. He spun his weapons and got a couple across the face and one in the arm. He jumped and headbutted that one when he felt something thump his shell. "Excuse you? Seriously? You /gotta/ be a rookie. Dumbass." Mikey did a backhanded fist and broke the poor soldier's nose.

"I would've thought that considering you're all so highly trained ninja they'd take you seriously." The man stated thoughtfully as one of the soldiers faltered, clearly uncertain about what to do with the newcomer. The man swiftly did a jab across the ribs, a swift hammer fist to the collarbone, grabbed him and kneed him in the stomach before tossing the solider to the side, the pitiful thing groaning. He swung his cane in time to catch another one. His sword trying to stall, but with a side step and an easy wrist movement, he whacked the cane against his arm, stabbed him in the ribs, again in the gut, another smooth glide close and a forceful front kick made the other solider go down. He saw one trying to do a sneak attack and all he had to do was a side kick, move in, grab his hair and used his body weight to flip him across his shoulders. "I don't even have to bring out my cane's weapon, this is disappointing. You're so easy to knock out, it's not even funny. Is this how far the Foot Clan's fallen?"

"Who /are/ you? These aren't the best of them by the way. Must be newcomers. We tend to have a rougher time on their bigger heists." The construction building had actually been next to the warehouse the soldiers had been in grabbing supplies and Leo and him had stumbled across them by pure accident.

"Well, we got rid of the majority. If the want to get up, we'll play whack-a-mole." He flashed an easy smile. "Killian Ryder. Your brother and I go back. Hey Leo! Finish off the big bad brute up there! You got explaining to do!"

"That's kinda the goal here!" Leo shouted back, clanging swords and pipe again.

"I can crush all three of you. Especially you old man," Hun hissed.

"We'll see." Leo promised lowly. "But I won't let you get a chance to."

Mikey heard fluttering and then, appearing out of nowhere, a woman in black armor landed on the edge of the rooftop, one hand on what he recognized as a tanto, a second one on her other hip. "HUN!" she shouted, her voice sharp, "What is the meaning of this fight?"

Hun froze mid-swing, but Leo jumped back instead of taking the final blow. "You missed an opportunity, Fearless," he growled before turning to the woman, her dark brown hair tied up out of her face. She was very clearly Japanese. As Japanese as Karai or even the Shredder were, even. "The /meaning/ of this fight is to kill the turtles. It always has been. Didn't Karai teach you anything?"

"You were supposed to grab supplies and return. Nothing more. Now they've discovered it and it will be claimed by the police. Shredder will be disappointed in you." She drew her tanto and spun it, though she seemed...emotionless about it. Like it was duty rather than want, where Hun was very much want. "I don't understand why they have been such a bother. Why kill them when they don't kill any of us? None of the new bloods who followed you tonight are dying."

"They were taught by Shredder's oldest enemy, Yoshi Hamatao's pet, Splinter," Hun snorted, "You're too naive, Sumiko. Karai would be fighting alongside me."

"Karai isn't here. She sent /me/," Sumi's low tone made Hun tense.

Leo stood straight, "We'll leave peacefully if you do the same for us." He said easily. "None of your men are dead nor dying. Just knocked out, and busted a little."

Sumiko. Killian shifted with an easy stance and small smile, "You're too kind and honorable Leo. Though he has a point in the leaving part. You might want to do so too. In more ways than one."

"None of the supply crates are weapons. We will take our men and go if you do not report it," Sumi stood straighter as she addressed them.

"What the hell? We don't negotiate with the damn turtles!" Hun spat.

"Chinmoku!" Silence! Sumi glared at Hun a moment, then her eyes returned to the leader in blue, "Do we have a deal?"

Leo frowned. He didn't have his brothers and should the battle resume, he'd be leading his brother and his friend to their deaths. He looked over at Killian, but noticed that Killian was watching Sumiko with an interesting expression on his face. He turned back to Sumi and sighed, "We'll go. But next time, I'll want Karai's word, not yours."

"As you do not know me, that is fair. Hun, start gathering them," Sumi put her tanto away and hopped off the ledge.

Mikey tapped Killian's shoulder, "Hey, I dunno how well you can jump, but you can hop on my back if ya need."

Killian smiled at Mikey, "Well, it's been a while since I've been offered that. Let's see if you can even pick me up, hey kiddo?" He got on Mikey's back and once there, both Leo and Mikey left the compound, looking for a safer rooftop since Leo knew he was going to have to explain things, and just in case Killian sought him out for another reason.

They got plenty far away and decided it was enough. Mikey set Killian on his feet and blinked at him, "So what's the real deal here? Do you know who that chick is, too? You didn't seem too surprised."

"I don't know her," Killian shook his head from side to side. "But I know what she is. I'm familiar with magic, considering one of my students was once magic themselves. Also, she's no commander. She didn't have any power to ask for that kind of truce. She's too fresh blooded to be a ninja of any kind. But she's powerful. Keep that in mind next time you swing blades against her. She maybe new, but she's not exactly a ninja for the glamour. I don't know why she's apart of the Foot. But...now that they have her, my student's in danger."

"Why would she be in danger?" Mikey frowned, mentally making a note to text Cassidy later, "If she doesn't have that kind of power, how the hell did she get Hun to agree? Hun even asked her if Karai taught her anything."

"I don't know. Maybe it's favoritism. Maybe it's to show off that they have a magic user and you don't. Yet you're close to one." Killian shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine. Though maybe I am wrong. The Foot Clan operate on a whole other level than regular ninja clans that I know of. Honor for them is as flexible as water. Even rivers change course over time."

"Your student is Magic, isn't it?" Leo frowned. "I thought you told me that your student abandoned her teachings and decided not to fight anymore."

"Not really fighting, but she did abandon her magic." Killian nodded, "Though I heard from a sweetheart that she's starting to practice with her magic again."

This was all so weird. "Leo, just how long have you known this guy? You've known him like I've known Cassi?" he put his hands on his hips, "Not fair!"

Killian burst into laughter and doubled over while Leo gave Mikey a small look, "No. We just-"

"save each other's asses is what we do." Killian finished. "I wasn't expecting that, Leo. We haven't known each other for very long. Maybe about a year or two. Nothing fancy like seven."

"A back and forth thing?" Mikey frowned, "That's still...that must be why you didn't chew my ass out so much when I introduced Cassi to all of you." He sighed a bit, "You had some cool moves there, but did you hurt yourself at all? I dunno the story..." he motioned to Killian's burns, "Or how they affect you or anything."

"Also I had told Master Splinter about him too," Leo nodded and then sighed, before turning to Killian. "I was also kinda curious about that too..."

"My burns? Oh nah. I wasn't hurt." Killian laughed, "Though on some bad days well, I wouldn't be able to do some of those moves that I pulled off. My muscles just don't work the way they're supposed to." He touched his scars, but he smiled proudly. "My student gave me these scars. She'd be horrified about how happy I am about them, but..well...gotta take pride somewhere when you can. I ain't dead. It's a start."

That would do it, and Mikey chewed on his lip, "Would you like us to see you home or are you alright from here? That fight, while not particularly difficult, was annoying and I just want to play some video games to relax."

"I don't blame you. I'll be alright by myself." Killian smiled and turned to Leo. "Speaking of, can you ask Red if he left by any medicine for Magic? Its' weird, but she said a "shadowlurker" gave it to her, so I'm presuming it's one of your brothers."

"Yeah I can...ask around." Leo furrowed his brow.

"Good kid." Killian mocked tipping his hat and started jumping the rooftops, not doing anything too strenuous, but still impressive for a man his age.

"I wonder...what happened exactly, but at the same time I don't wanna know," Mikey furrowed his brow ridges, "How did you two meet, though? You say you keep saving each other?"

"I was getting my shell kicked near his studio." Leo explained, his mind racing about the medicine. He doubted his brothers were the ones that did it. "He jumped right in, saved me, and I ran off and hid. I didn't know if he saw me or not. Next time I saw him, he was getting mugged and someone had a gun. Got in the middle of it and made sure that they wouldn't come back, hid. It was like that for a while, and then finally I just showed myself and he looked at me unimpressed and all he said was "kid I seen worse" and I saw his scars in full. He may not look like us, but I know enough humans that'll put him on the same level as us."

"Unimpressed? That's pretty funny." Mikey was amused, and he find himself thinking about Andrea. She just took him in stride and was actually pretty fascinated by him. Cassidy had mentioned that she wanted to see him again, too. Should he mention her to Leo? Would it be bad? /Another/ human...they were starting to have quite a collection, weren't they? Just now, that girl Sumiko, while in the Foot had never seen them before unless she was shown pictures, which was possible. How the hell weren't they on front page news by now?

Leo noticed that Mikey was thinking, but he didn't think about it too hard. It was a long night, and undoubtedly some video game playing and some meditation would do them all good. He would have to warn Master Splinter about Sumiko when he got a chance.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 pm

The window she was staring out was high enough look out through most of New York. She was still in her armor as they hadn't been back long. She was lost in thought, thinking about the turtles she had met. Two out of combat and two within, total all four. Leonardo was called Fearless, and skeptical even though he was easily persuaded to withdraw. Michelangelo was certainly energetic, but tonight he had seemed so bored and irritated. Raphael was surprisingly thoughtful for how brutish he appeared to be.

She was about to move to her thoughts about Donatello when she felt chilled hands wisp through her hair and dance across her cheeks. "Hello, Karai."

"You have been standing there for quite some time. I am curious to know what is on your mind." Karai hummed as she stepped beside Sumi, "I heard about what happened, of course. Hun was not pleased. Neither was Father, but when is he ever?" she leaned against the window with ease, "Why did you negotiate with Leonardo?"

"I felt like fighting over something petty was unnecessary, though he did say he wanted your word next time...not that there will be a next time, I'm sure," Sumi drawled, "Hun told me you would fight alongside him against the turtles. Yet you gave me no orders to fight, just retrieve. They also did not kill any of our soldiers. I simply did what I thought was best."

"Ah, Sumiko, you are so innocent still," Karai reached for her face and caressed it, tilting her chin up a bit to look at her more directly, "Your training is going well. Tonight was fine, though next time take your element of surprise to cut one of them down. With your magic on your side, as well as being a new player on the field, they can't predict your actions as easily."

"Which is my entire purpose, to eliminate those who threaten the Foot..." Sumi nodded. Karai moved away from the glass and dropped her hand away, heading down the hall, "Goodnight, Karai."

"Goodnight, Sumiko," Karai cooed back with a distracted wave, disappearing around the corner.

~*~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Cassidy hummed with a skip in her step as she walked down the park. It was still on the edges of getting cold and getting warm, so she dressed in a nice scarf, and a light jacket. Her jeans kept in warmth decently and she wore a knitted pink sweater that had small patterns of white stars on them. She noticed a few kids roaming around, but it was mostly adults since it was a school day, and a young girl who was doing some type of photography.

She looked sullen. Cassidy doubted that going up to her would cheer her up. She hated it when people came to her at work and demanded her to smile more when she was just tired. But something about her told her that she probably should at least say hello. She wandered by and smiled when the girl noticed her with a wave. "Hello! Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. I'm Cassidy." Best not to say a last name if she could help it. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:17 pm

"It's alright...I'm constantly looking around for new things to take a picture of." She smiled a bit lopsided, like it was sort of an effort, "I'm Sumi. You look pretty happy. Did something happen or are you just one of those happy people?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Cassidy noticed the effort, but she thought about what she wanted to say. Happy people, she knew the stereotype and how annoying they can be. But nothing really of interest happened either. "I just think today's a good day." She said after a moment. "It's not the easiest thing to find things that make you happy or smile. People are forever upset when others don't. I also wanted to come by cuz you have the same energy as my friend. She doesn't smile a lot lot, and she's shy...but she's good people. People are just...well...afraid of her."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 pm

"Afraid of her, huh?" Sumi hummed. She recalled the woman she'd given medicine to since Raphael had been so concerned. She wondered if she'd noticed the boxes showing up behind her Garage in the alleyway, too. "You peek the curiosity without meaning to, I'm sure. She probably wouldn't want you telling her story to some stranger." She shook her head, "What makes you smile?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:13 am

Cassidy smiled lightly, "Maybe not a story, but maybe if you needed someone that you could get along with she's an option. What makes me smile?" She hummed as she thought about it before brightening. "My husband does! He's the greatest!" She heard a shutter go off, but she continued rambling. "He tells the greatest jokes and lives without shame my god. I swear that if he really wanted to, we could've cross-dressed for the wedding, make a big whole joke about it too. Though I don't think his father or his brother's would be all that into it. He's the light of my life." Another shutter. "What on earth are you taking pictures of me for? I'm nothing interesting."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:24 am

"You're adorable." It was the simplest answer that just popped out of her mouth and Sumi covered it, a blush dusting her cheeks. "I thought your thinking face was cute, but I ended up getting the shot where your entire face lit up when you got an idea. The second shot...you were just...so lovestruck." Shifting she clicked through her camera and handed it to her, "See for yourself. It's just two pictures, but...you know what they say."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:45 am

Cassidy smiled brightly as she looked at the photos and she looked at Sumi. "Since you took good pictures, and they're really beautiful, you can do what you want with them. Though, I know its' none of my business, but if you're ever in trouble let me know alright? Better, if you're in really bad trouble, you should try to hunt down someone by the name of Magic."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:49 am

"I suppose we're sharing contact info now?" Her laugh was breathy, barely audible, but it was there and the smile wasn't so strained. Sumi took out her phone and pulled up the contact book so Cassidy could input her stuff, "Magic? That's an...interesting nickname. I'll keep it in mind. Arigato...ah...Thank you...I really needed the cheering up."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:51 am

"You're welcome." Cassidy imputed her number and handed it back to her before giving her a cheerful wave. "I think you might be someone that we can trust." She did another skip and walked off, whistling horribly off key.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:28 am

~+~
"Wow, what are all these boxes for?" Cassidy blinked when she saw a pile of them in the garage. There was about four, maybe five in different variety of sizes. "Are you moving?" She wondered if Killian managed to get it through Maddie's head that it was probably a good idea.

Madeline looked over at the boxes and shook her head as she passed a cup of coffee to Cassidy and leaned against the desk. Her hands were nothing but black and a car's hood was popped up. "No. Someone came in and brought them in along with a note telling me that they were trying to get out. Whatever that environment might be, it looks awful."

"That's sad...how long do you think they'll stay?"

Madeline shook her head from side to side. "As long as they need, so long as they help me with the garage or other favors. I have a feeling it's the shadow-lurker that might've given me medicine."

Cassidy paused in taking a sip. "You don't think it was any of Mikey's brothers?"

"Raphael swung by. Told me so." Madeline confirmed taking a sip of her own coffee. "No one that I know of would dare go out of their way. Many want me dead. Many want me alive. But they wouldn't do this."

"Have you seen..."

"Not seen. Just heard." Madeline assured, looking at her friend. "They like the shadows for whatever reason and considering that they're ninjas, they have a reputation to uphold. It's not going to kill me not knowing what they look like. Though..." She looked down at her coffee and Cassidy noticed that her expression went from interested to forlorn. "I'm starting to wonder if I'm outside."

"Huh?"

"My sensei knows the shadow lurkers. I think so does Andrea." Madeline shrugged. "It's whatever."

But it hurts... Cassidy looked at her own coffee before taking a sip. "I met someone at the park today!" Best to ignore it.

"Really?" Madeline looked at her friend curiously.

"She said her name is Sumi, and she's a photographer. She asked me what made me happy and I told her about Mikey, without names of course. I didn't dare tell her my last name either. I did give her my cell phone number, and told her that you might be willing to help. I think she's in a bad situation." Cassidy nodded, reaching up and pulling at her scarf. "I almost told her about your story."

"Let me guess...not interested in hearing it?"

"More like it wasn't mine to tell and so she didn't want me to say anything further." Cassidy shrugged.

"Well that's noble." Madeline huffed a soft laugh. "Stupid, but noble."

"You would say that..." Cassidy laughed gently. "She reminds me of you."

Madeline nodded, "I suppose that's why she has your number."

Cassidy beamed. "Maybe."
()

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles   TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Rae/VC - 2003 Turtles
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next