Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Kerica moaned against his lips and pressed back intently, her hand gripping his neck and pulling him down further, going up on her tiptoes. Sam was a good kisser, but she swiped her tongue across his bottom lip to see just how good he could be.

Sam smirked against her lips as his tongue snuck its way into her mouth, brushing against hers slowly before tangling with it in a heated dance. She tasted so sweet, it was driving him mad. His arm squeezed her waist and brought her closer to his frame, putting more pressure on her lips.

Kerica's breath was shallow but she started to breathe through her nose instead so she didn't have to pull away. He picked her up since he weighed so little, and she wrapped her arms around him tightly. While she was much shorter that him, at least when their torsos were pressed together they fit like puzzle pieces. Next thing she knew her back was being pressed against the bed, and she moaned deeply.

Sam had her hands pinned above her head as their fingers laced with one another, kissing her even deeper than before. Their tongues touched again, and he did the very best he could not to put too much weight onto her body. His one hand buried itself into her hair while the other kept her hands where he wanted them.

"Sam..." Kerica gasped, her body arching into his. She felt disoriented and her core was hot, aching for him. She still had her legs around his waist, and she used her muscles to draw him in and ground their hips together.

The sound of her voice saying his name drove Sam to the brink of losing control, a soft groan leaving his throat as he ground his hips against hers roughly. "Damn it, Kerica... You're driving me crazy." He growled into her ear, placing gentle kisses along her neck before dragging his tongue across her jugular, feeling the heat from her skin. He kissed along her jawline, before planting his lips on her cheek and rested his forehead against hers, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Me, too..." She whimpered, feeling how hard he was, and she felt way too hot in her clothes. She wanted to either remove his or hers, but he still had her hands pinned.

"God, I need you, Kerica... I need you more than I've ever needed anything." He rasped out, and a few seconds after he said those words, he froze in his place, eyes widening slowly. What did he just say...? Feeling his body slowly move off of her, Sam ran both hands through his hair and looked at her, shock etched on his face. "I... I'm so sorry... I gotta go." He said, sliding off the bed and rushed out the door, managing to snap Amalia out of her daze as she watched him walk into his shared room with Dean.

Kerica laid on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, feeling horny and like she had the woman's version of blue balls. Fucking hell...she was going to wring that man's neck. Groaning, she sat up and went out to the balcony to retrieve her mixed drink she'd had mad and poured herself some more, watching the last few fireworks of the finally. So...that hadn't lasted very long at all. Five minutes, at least. Huffing, she walked back into the bedroom as her roommate popped in, looking confused and rejected, "You, too, Lia?"

Amalia nodded slowly and sat beside her friend, hands laced together as her elbows rested on her knees. "Yeah..." She said, voice low as she allowed herself to be lost in her thoughts. After a short moment of silence, the redhead parted her lips to speak. "He said... He said he needed me, Kerica... But he didn't finish the rest of what he was going to say."

"...more than anything. It's what Sam said, too," Kerica explained, "I have a question for you. When we first met the boys, did you notice anything...unusual? Like...there was a shock when I first touched Sam."

Amalia grew wide eyed at her words, turning to the brunette beside her. "The exact same thing happened with Dean and I..." She said, looking down as she began to think. "We shook hands and we both felt something like static electricity."

"Yeah...and what about like a burning sensation? Like when he kisses your cheek or something, does it feel like a brand?" Kerica asked as well, "I think we are going through the same thing. I don't know what though."

Amalia nodded slowly in response to her question, looking down with hands clasped together and her knuckles against her lips. Why did this all sound so familiar...? Her eyes widened, turning to Kerica. "I think... I think I know what this is."

Kerica gave her an expectant look, waited, and when Amalia didn't say something she flourished her hand in a circle, "Go on..."

"I think this is what my parents experienced when they first met... Something called Soul Bonding." Amalia said, turning to her friend. "Whenever they were together, I could feel the love they had for each other. They were almost inseparable. But when dad died..." She paused, looking down with sad eyes. "It felt like mama just lost all of her energy. She got sick... Like, hospital sick. The doctors were afraid she wouldn't make it.." A heavy sigh left her lips, her breathing shaky as she recalled the painful memory. "She looked so fragile, you know...? Like if you touched her, or even tried to hold her hand... She would shatter like glass. I was terrified... I remember sitting beside her hospital bed, begging her to not leave me..." She ran a hand over her face and calmed her nerves, looking down at her lap. "After that, she managed to pull through... She slowly but surely got better."

Kerica rubbed Amalia's back as she thought about her passed experience, "That's awful...I am glad she pulled through though. Is there anything else you can tell me about it?" Amalia nodded and explained what she could, and when she was done, Kerica hummed in thought, taking another swig of her mixed drink, "So the guys are just as confused as we are."

Amalia nodded in response at her statement, before a smile creased her lips. "It's funny... When Dean asked me to be his girlfriend, it started for just simplicity reasons. It hurt at first... Because I wanted a real relationship, you know? I wanted someone to actually go out with me because they liked me. I began to doubt Dean's feelings because of that. But now..." She paused, a small scoff leaving her as she shook her head. "I think it's developing into something much more than that..."

"Dude, I've been jealous he even asked you out in the first place," Kerica snorted, "I am going to go wash off my makeup and change." She was covering because she was thinking. Part of her wanted to believe what was going on, but...it kind of...she sighed and stood, going to her bag. She found her nightgown, a silky red one with soft black lace at the hem and black patterns with spaghetti straps and turned to go to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:20 am

Amalia nodded to her friend, watching her enter the bathroom. She soon heard a knock on the door and looked up instantly, eyes wide. With a heavy breath, she walked over and opened the door to see a nervous Sam standing there. "Sam?"

"Hey... Is Kerica available?" He asked, feeling a little uneasy as he scratched the back of his neck.

"She's in the bathroom right now."

"Oh..." He sounded disappointed, but continued to speak. "Could you tell her something for me?"

"Depends on what it is."

He hesitated for a moment, but looked at her straight in the eyes. "I want you to tell her that I'm sorry about earlier... And I would like to talk to her, if she's willing to see me."

There was a moment of silence between them, and there was a cough behind Sam, "If...uh...you're willing to see me, too...I'll have a word..." Dean said nervously, shifting.

Amalia jumped a little at the cough, looking behind Sam to see Dean standing there awkwardly. She couldn't help but smile at this, he looked so cute. It made it hard for her to stay upset at him. She nodded slowly in response. "Sure..." She said, soon nodding to Sam before following Dean to the other room.

Sam smirked softly before it faded slowly and walked inside the room, closing the door softly behind him and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Kerica to come out.

"So...Amalia, first of all, I am...really sorry about what happened in there," Dean decided to start with that, get it out of the way, but still didn't take her back into the room. He felt forced to think more clearly out here instead of...focusing on her scent...damn it! Taking a deep breath he continued, "Apparently there's something called...uh...S-Sould.../Bonding/? And uh...I mean, Sam looked it up and I guess we're all going through the same thing?"

Amalia softened her gaze and shook her head, rubbing her arm nervously. "No, it's okay... Really." She replied, truly understanding why he pushed her away in the first place. She smiled sweetly and nodded at his next statement. "I know... I kinda figured it out." She giggled, looking down at her feet. "The same thing happened with my parents, so... That's how I know."

"Oh...okay...are we...are we good? I never wanted things to...uh...get awkward, ya know?" he watched her closely and relaxed after a bit, seeing she really wasn't mad. "Your parents went through this? So you know from...second hand experience?"

She nodded once, her smile growing a bit more. "Yeah... We're good." She said, then nodded once again. "Just from watching them... Plus, mama told me how they first met. She also got really sick after dad was killed; nearly died herself."

Dean's eyes softened and he stroked her cheek before kissing her forehead, "I am sorry. At least she is okay now." His emotions were all askew but he was smart enough being alone in a room with an available bed was a bad idea. "Do you want to go to the lobby? Just chill? Tomorrow we can go swimming in the hotel's pool. I am sure Kerica would like that."

Amalia's eyes closed as she leaned into his hand, feeling his lips on her forehead as a smile formed on her face. She looked up at him and nodded once. "Sounds good to me." She said, taking his hand in hers and soon they made their way to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Back in the room with Kerica and Sam, she had just walked out and stopped in her tracks, "Sam? Where's Lia?" She felt exposed, and was tempted to turn around and get dressed again, but was sure since she had slugged that drink the sharp turn would make her fall on her ass.

Sam blinked in surprise at her appearance, yet made sure he didn't stare as he looked up into her eyes. "She's with Dean." He answered, then took a deep breath and released it slowly. "Kerica... I want to apologize about earlier. I shouldn't have walked out on you like that..." He started, looking down before glancing at her again. "But what I said before... About needing you... I meant it. I just never realized how much until now. And..." He soon stood on his feet, scratching his neck before looking down at her with a soft expression. "I want to ask you to be my girlfriend... I should have said something a long time ago, but I believed that I didn't deserve someone like you... That I didn't deserve to be happy." He sighed, feeling like he was just rambling so he swallowed hard and gathered enough resolve to hold her hand in his. "But that doesn't matter anymore... Kerica, will you go out with me?"

"Sam..." Kerica hesitated, took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I've never had a boyfriend before," she admitted, "I want to, just...don't feel...pressured to be a good boyfriend or something because I am going to probably be a bad girlfriend." She gave him a lopsided, nervous smile.

Sam softened his gaze as a smile creased his lips, touching her face and kissed her forehead tenderly. "I doubt that." He chuckled, caressing her cheek with his thumb sweetly.

()
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:58 pm

The 4th of July had come and gone, and the next day arrived faster than anticipated. Amalia and Kerica were getting ready to head to the pool, the redhead fixing her bikini top as she turned to her friend with a smile. "You're awfully cheerful today," She observed, seeing the bright grin on the brunette's face. Walking over to her, Amalia leaned in with a knowing smirk on her face. "Did Sam finally ask you out?" She asked, trying to contain her excitement for the fellow Hunter.

Sam and Dean were waiting in the hall for the girls to finish getting ready, the younger Winchester leaning against the wall with a small smile tugging at his lips. He couldn't help but feel incredibly relieved that Kerica had agreed to go out with him. He tried to hide his happiness from his brother by playing it cool, but he couldn't stop the grin from forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:47 pm

"Hai! I am totally excited and happy about it, too," Kerica nodded, wrapping her towel around her waist, "Let's go join them and go swimming! Maybe this time nothing will ruin our fun, hm?'

"You look ten years younger, with that goofy grin on your face," Dean teased, "About time and unlike all your other girlfriends, this one knows about our life and she's trustworthy." He said the last part referring to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Amalia giggled softly with a bright grin, grabbing a towel as well and wrapping it around her waist. "Sounds good to me!" She beamed. She was looking forward to being able to enjoy herself in the water, not feeling as afraid when she went to the lake. Plus, she was also excited in spending more time with Dean.

Sam turned to his brother once he heard his statement, his frown fading ever so slightly at the reference to Ruby. He remembered how he got close to her without even realizing she was using him. He felt like such an idiot that he put all his faith and trust into the female demon, but he didn't want to think about that now. His smile returned once he saw the two girls walk out of the room, his eyes focused on Kerica. "Hey..." He said sweetly. "You guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:38 am

Dean threw the towel he had around his shoulders and brought Amalia close, grippingbher shoulder possessively but gently, "Let us away," he grinned.

"Most definitely," Kerica nodded and her hand slid into Sam's hand, and it was...a relief, to be able to do this freely now.

They all headed down and while there were still people, it was fairly open and they found some chairs to put their towels. Kerica was the first in the water, heading for the deep end and diving right in. Dean snickered and looked at Sam, "Let's canonball."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Amalia let out a soft giggle as he pulled her close, resting her head on his shoulder as they walked to the pool. There was a small number of people, which made the redhead feel less self-conscious. Unwrapping the towel around her waist, she noticed the exchange of devilish grins between Sam and Dean, tilting her head to the side before she heard her boyfriend speak. "Wait, what?!" She blurted out.

However, it was too late when both brothers cannon balled into the water in unison, causing a bit of water to splash onto Amalia which made her cover her face and laugh lightly. She shook her head at them before walking to the shallow end, sitting on the edge of the pool before entering the water completely, watching Sam swim towards Kerica with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Kerica had ducked under the water again when she saw the wall of water coming her way from the brother's cannonball. She popped up, breathing heavily from the short breath she had had to take. She splashed Sam when he neared and stuck her tongue out at him, "Trying to drown me?"

Dean swam over to Amalia and held his hand out to her, "Want another swimming lesson? I will show you how to use your hands and legs to stay afloat. I will tell you now you can't be stiff. You have to flow."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Sam laughed as she splashed him, shaking his head to rid the water from his hair and wiped his eyes, smirking at her playfully. "You know I wouldn't do that." He chuckled, sticking his tongue at her out in return.

The redhead turned to Dean with a smile, placing her hand in his as she walked with him into deeper water. "Understood." She replied to his statement, breathing through her nose heavily as she was now on her tip toes in the pool, the water reaching her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yeah, yeah," she giggled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her feet still swaying under the water, taking care not to kick him. She had feltbit last night, just how well they fit together, but now she could take note of just how well. Her breasts fit under his pectoral muscles, stomach against stomach, and her face slid into his neck so easily, like her head was meant to rest on his shoulder. "This is nice," she murmured.

"There, now here you can touch still but there's still plenty of leg room to move. Here, the waters clear enough, let me show you how I do it and then you copy," he coaxed and moved away from her a foot or two. He had to lean back further to get under the water like she was, but he made slow, deliberate movements with his arms. Then glided sideways to kick his legs out, "Your limbs are supposed to feel more flexible underwater, not like stiff boards. Sway your arms like you would making a snow angel or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:13 pm

A small smile creased Sam's lips as his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to his frame. The way their bodies fit together made him feel more content than he had ever felt with anyone else. The only other person he ever felt this way was with Jess, but she was gone now... But there was no sense dwelling on the past, not now. He was finally happy again, and Sam intended on making this last. "Yeah, it is..." He whispered, kissing her temple gently.

Amalia nodded with a smile as she watched his movements carefully, making sure she memorized everything. Inhaling through her nose deeply, she released a slow yet steady breath, repeating his actions to the best of her ability once he finished explaining what to do.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:38 pm

"Hey...do you remember last night, when I asked you why you fight?" Kerica hummed and pulled away but not far, just floating in place, "I liked your answer, but...I'm not doing it for the same reasons...I am actually trying to find someone. I find it hard...because I get lonely and depressed. No one knows what we do, no appreciation...its just...I lose heart."

"There ya go...just go slow," Dean nodded. He smirked a bit as he watched her. She was so lovely..."Your hair isn't bound in braids this time. You look sexy," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

"Yeah, I do.." He answered, looking down at her with soft eyes as he listened to what she had to say. Sam could see how upset Kerica was feeling as she told him this, and it made his chest ache. He hated seeing the pained look on her face, and his hand touched her cheek tenderly. "I know how you feel..." He started, looking into her eyes. He truly didn't know what else to say; he was at a loss for words, in all honesty. All he could do was hold her close and kiss her head gently before he finally managed to break the silence. "But you don't have to feel that way anymore. You have Dean, Amalia, and me... Especially me."

Amalia nodded at his instructions, now swimming around him in a circle as she focused on going as slow as she could. When she heard his words, a grin formed against her lips as she floated in front of him, her face painted with a soft shade of pink. "Why, thank you. You're pretty sexy yourself, you know." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 pm

"I know that, Sam...but I do have actual depression. I just deal with it better than others so I don't take pills. Even though I know I got you guys, sometimes when I am laying in bed at night, or in my car, I feel lonely. Anxious.. I go through stages I guess," she shrugged.

"You are getting the hang of it," Dean praised and then he caught her, bringing her close to him in a graceful way, her back hitting his chest softly, "Hmm...you are quite a temptation, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Sam's gaze softened even more as he listened to her, rubbing her back gently. He hesitated slightly, before he finally brought himself to speak. "I understand if you don't want to tell me, but... Who exactly are you looking for?"

Amalia giggled softly as he pulled her close, snuggling against his chest before resting her head in between his neck and shoulder. "I could say the same about you." She teased, grinning up at him. She was half tempted to kiss him right here and now, but she remembered that there were people around. She didn't want to create a scene.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Kerica hesitated a moment before she sighed and ducked under the water. She didn't want to tell him, but he had told her everything about him. Popping up she took a breath and ran her hand over her face to clear the water, "I am looking for my elder half-sister, Nerieta. Before you get all'you have a sister? Great!' Its not. She sold her soul, and to be honest I am not sure who's hunting who."

Dean shook his head and kissed her temple instead before pulling away, resuming his swimming lesson with her. "I guess since you were afraid of swimming, you never tried to pretend you were a mermaid, but try to imagine how they twist and sway. You're doing really good so far, I am glad."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Sam blinked in surprise as she dunked down underwater before coming back up, tilting his head before he heard her explanation. "Wait... What do you mean by that?" He asked, eyes narrowing in confusion before it finally clicked. "Are you saying that... your sister is trying to /kill/ you?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing, and he could feel his blood boil ever so slightly. Why would her own half-sister try to kill her? It didn't make sense to him at all!

Amalia smiled softly as he kissed her temple, closing her eyes at the sensation before she turned to face him, ready to resume the swimming lesson. She nodded once at his words and her smile grew at the praise she was given. "Thank you... I'm glad that I'm being taught by a good teacher." She giggled, soon concentrating on the thought of how mermaids would move in the water. She lowered herself into the pool before beginning to swim around Dean, remembering to relax and breathe.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:44 pm

"It isn't just my sister, its my mother, too. Though, she is more after my father," Kerica explained, "Meara married Yami but she was abusive, and divorced her when I was five. Nerieta was from an affair Yami had, but she always hated me because I got more attention from my dad. It's a fucked up situation." She sniffed and wiped her face, feeling her tears scorching hot contrast to the cool water, "I have been trying to find her ever since I was sixteen. That's not just when I started Hunting...its when she tried to kill me the second time. The first when I was twelve. The reason my father started training me."

"You got it," Dean grinned, " if you want to rest a bit in the shallows I am gunna do laps. Maybe bother the love birds. Looks like things got serious over something."

Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Sam's gaze turned soft as he listened to her story, wiping away her tears while holding her face. His heart was aching for Kerica, and it made him furious to know that her own family was out to get her. "I'm not going to let them hurt you... That's a promise." He swore to her, kissing her forehead tenderly. He meant what he said, and if this Nerieta and Yami tried to get anywhere near her, he would deal with them personally.

Amalia grinned brightly as he praised her again, nodding at his words before swimming to the shallow end and began to relax there. She noticed that Kerica was crying, and her eyes narrowed in concern. She hoped that everything was okay, and if Sam had anything to do with her tears, the redhead would give him a lecture that would blister his ears.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Dean watched the interaction and deeming Sam had it under control, he started doing laps to and fro. After a while and his arms ached, his breathing shallow, he hovered on the wall and checked on the situation. Sam and Kerica were swimming around, but in looked like her asthma was acting up. Diving under he splashed them when he popped up, "Hey! Want to go chill in the hot tub?"

Kerica looked better and she smiled, "That sounds great. Sam just commented my lips are blue. I should go warm up. I am also...started to feel like I am getting a migraine." She floated over to the wall and hopped out, holding her head.

"Everything okay, Sam?" Dean frowned, confused about the situation, "Nothing you did, obviously, she would've knocked your ass into next week."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Sam watched Kerica hop out of the pool with soft eyes, turning to his brother with a small frown. "I'll tell you while we're in the hot tub. Though if Kerica prefers it, she can explain. She's having a hard time right now..." He said simply, hopping out of the pool before walking after his girlfriend.

Amalia watched the scene before hopping out as well, walking over to Kerica and placed a hand on her shoulder, seeing how the brunette was holding her head in pain. "What's wrong?" She asked, worry etched on her face and in her voice.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Kerica motioned her to come with her to the hot tub, and when all four of them were together again, she gave Sam the go ahead to tell them what was going on. Amalia looked horrified and Dean looked exasperated, maybe a little angery, too.

"Not everyone feels the same way about family. Few areca's crazy as us and are literally willing yo die for each other," Dean grumbled, "Youngling to be OK, pixie?" He had a sense if deja vu with how she was holding her head.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:05 am

The redhead looked down in disbelief, shaking her head before she looked up at Kerica with her eyes narrowed with concern, noticing how much in pain she looked. "Hey..." Her voice was soft and low, a hand reaching out to touch her forehead to feel that she was running a fever. "You're burning up...!"

Sam looked at his girlfriend in concern, wrapping an arm around her shoulder before he felt her forehead as well. His brows furrowed in concern, pulling her closer. This felt all too familiar to him... The sudden migraines, the fever. Before he could ask or say anything to her, Sam felt a presence behind him, turning around to see Castiel and Mikhail standing before them. Sam jumped a bit and let out a heavy breath, shaking his head. "Cas, don't scare me like that!"

"My apologies, Sam." The angel replied, looking down to Dean and Amalia with a small smile. "Good to see you again, Dean, Amalia."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 am

"So much for being observant Hunters. I'm here cringing in pain and I still saw them walk in," Kerica quipped, but she looked up at them. Instead of confusion, she looked more shocked, "I know you...I've seen both of you in my dreams. You the most," she frowned at Mike, "Who are you?"

"I'm your guardian angel! You called me!" Mike got down to his knees and he touched her forehead. She closed her eyes and wen she opened them again, they were a little brighter and she didn't look like she was in pain anymore, "There you go, sweetheart. I've got you now. I've been looking all over for you."

"His name is Mikhail Arch...can you believe that, Sam?" Dean shook his head, then looked at Kerica oddly, "You've seen them in your dreams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next