Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Kerica let out a lewd moan, turning her head to look back over her shoulder. She wondered if she looked as sexy as she felt? The way he stroked her back and her shoulder felt so good, making her shudder, "Sam, oh fuck...yeah, just like that..."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:59 am

Sam leaned his head down to plant a hot kiss against her lips, his hands on resting hers before he pulled away to continue ramming into his lover's core. "Dammit, Kerica...! You are so fucking sexy, it's driving me insane...!" He growled into her ear, an arm wrapping around her waist to press her hips and ass tightly against him, penetrating her at a better angle.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:16 am

Kerica's eyes rolled back at how he was stroking her inside, and she could feel her walls reflex around him at his voice and his words. There was something about this position that was so primal, and it made her more vocal and Sam ended up being dirtier when usually he was such a sweet talker in bed. "Hold...me down...my shoulders..." she begged softly between pants, her ass pressing back against him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:51 am

Sam groaned as she begged to be pinned down by her shoulders, a small smirk creasing his lips before kissing her again. "As you wish." He rumbled, his hands rubbing her shoulders before he pinned her down and began moving at an intense pace, breathing through his nose as he could feel the pressure slowly build in his loins. Her moans and the way she called out his name brought him closer to the edge, moving at a more rougher speed. "Kerica... I'm so close...!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:07 pm

"Sam....Sam...OoOoh...yeah...I'm..." her words were just as jumbled as her mind and since she'd cum before he flipped her over, it was easy for her to fall over the edge again, her walls clamping down around him and her body shuddering. "Saaaaam..." she groaned, rather loudly, trying to tip him over with her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Sam leaned down to press his forehead against her shoulder as he continued his rapid pace, his name leaving her lips bringing him over the edge and he quickly pulled out, his seed spilled on her back. A small groan left his throat before he panted heavily, losing his balance but quickly caught himself as he laid down beside his lover.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 am

The warmth of his semen on her sensitive back made her moan. She shuddered and breathed heavily, turning her head to face him, "That was fantastic..." She gave him a lazy, content smile, "When you are able to get up, you'll need to clean me off, babe."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:31 pm

A soft chuckle left Sam's lips at her words, soon finding the strength to get off the bed and grab a towel from the restroom to clean himself and his lover. Once done, he tossed the towel to the side and laid back down, bringing Kerica close to his bare chest and pulling the blankets over them. He kissed her hair softly before resting his chin on the top of her head, pulling her even closer to him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Kerica smiled, always enjoying the after-sex cuddling. She snuggled back against him, humming sweetly and contently, "I love you, Sam." She purred softly, closing her eyes. He was so warm, and she got...so very close to falling asleep...when she felt the need to pee. Groaning, she tried to move but couldn't. Giggling, she tugged at his heavy arm, "Saaaam, let me go, I gotta go to the bathroom," she said, only for him to hug her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:33 pm

"I don't want to let you go, yet..." Sam murmured, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck as he inhaled deeply to take in her scent. His arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her even closer to him, stroking her side gently before looking at her with eyes filled with love. "You are so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:30 am

"I would jump you for that comment, but I am being serious," Kerica shook her head and pried him off of her, heading for the bathroom. When she came out she Sam had his eyes closed as he hugged the pillow she had been using. Smiling at how cute it was, she went and found one of her bags that had her keys, finding the Guardian Angel. She quietly whispered the prayer on the back before putting it where it had been and joining her boyfriend in bed. She wasn't sure why, but she felt like calling Cass and Mike was the best thing to do.

()
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21