Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:03 am

"Sammy!" Dean called and he jumped to the fireplace, grabbing the poker that was left out from lighting the fire, slashing it at the spirit which dropped Emrick and Sam to the floor, "You guys okay?" he called, going for the box but it was knocked away by the spirit force.

Amalia and Kerica came in right as that happened, and Kerica cried out as she was thrown to the side.

"You guys were supposed to stay downstairs!" Dean snapped, looking up at Amalia as Sam hurried to his own lover.

"Amalia ran up here and I just followed!" Kerica groaned as she sat up, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:21 am

"You expect me to just stay there and do nothing?" Amalia retorted, helping Kerica get back on her feet with Sam doing the same. She soon rushed over to the music box only to cry out in pain as she was tossed to the side, her back hitting the wall as she fell to the floor.

"Amalia!" Sam shouted, only to feel the powerful force pin him to the wall which caused him to cry out and he struggled to get free.

The redhead slowly got on her hands and knees, wincing in pain before she looked up to see the music box slide towards her. 'What the hell...?' She thought with wide eyes, before shaking her head and rushing to the fireplace with the small object in her hands. Without as much as a second thought, she tossed the music box into the fire, turning to watch the spirit become engulfed in flames with a high pitch scream before she vanished.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:35 pm

"We discussed this, Amalia! You and Kerica were going to stay out of it because you are wearing dresses, and would be hindered if it actually was going to be a fight! You don't always have to be the hero or feel like we're leaving you out because you might not be able to handle it," Dean snapped at her, "You did just help, but what you just said really pisses me off! 'You expect me to do nothing?' In all technicality, /yes/! But you /knew why/ so don't you even try and pin it on me thinking 'he thinks I'm not capable enough' because that sentence sure does sound like you're saying that!"

Kerica was leaning on Sam now that he'd helped her to her feet, and she started at Dean with wide eyes before looking at Amalia. Even she knew it was dangerous and impractical to fight in a dress, which is why she didn't really own one and what she had on would more than likely never see the light of day again. Hell, it was difficult even tracking Amalia up the stairs and she had watched her struggle, holding it up so she wouldn't trip.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Amalia's body was completely tense at his tone, her eyes wide but her face was blank. It showed no emotion and she didn't even flinch as he yelled at her. Tears were stinging in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall as she glared daggers at her boyfriend. "That wasn't what crossed my mind at all. The first thing I thought was what would have happened if you were hurt. Or worse." She snapped back, catching Sam by surprise. "You really think I was going to risk losing you? I will /not/ let that happen!"

She was raising her voice now, her fists clenched so tight that her knuckles were turning white. "I get that I should have stayed back, and I'm sorry I interfered! I get that you risk your life being a Hunter, and I understand more than you know! But what happens if you die again, huh?! Do you have /any/ idea how much that fucking scares me?!"

Sam's breath hitched at the mention of Dean dying, and it clicked in his mind that she had finished reading the books. His brows furrowed in concern, but he kept his mouth shut as she continued to speak.

"I know that you were killed and sent to Hell, Dean. And you have /no/ clue on how much that broke my heart..." Her voice cracked but she shook her head to stop herself from crying. "You've become so important to me... So /precious/... I can't... I can't lose you too." She clutched at her dress tightly before a shaky sigh left her lips. "I'm sorry... I have to go." She whispered now, turning her back to him as she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 am

Kerica pressed her lips together and just looked at Sam then watched Dean run his hands through his hair, "Well, that was fun. I totally agree with you, though," she admitted, shrugging, "She's been emotional because she finished the fourth saga and started the fifth, so she's blowing things out of proportion a bit."

Dean grunted, figuring that probably explained the reason for her little display earlier, thanking him for everything. Little did Amalia know, he'd already died again even after that...was even a demon now. He went over to Emrick who was just standing by the wall he'd been stuck to watching them, "We're sorry for probably ruining your party, but the threat is gone now."

"That was one of my favorite chandelier's too," Emrick sighed, but he nodded, "You all have a good night. You're welcome to stay if you'd like, but if you need to leave I understand. You haven't been here that long, anyway, which is why I offer."

"I would like to stay a bit," Kerica nodded, "I just need a break, maybe a pain pill. I did hit my head when the ghost knocked me away," she rubbed the spot that was sore.

"I can show you where the medical stuff is. There is a lovely garden outside, if you need some fresh air, too," Emrick assured. When she nodded, they all left.

~*~

Kerica sat down on the bench outside and sighed, "I am sure Dean and Amalia will be fine. I mean, we are, and we had like, three blow ups about stupid shit."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:25 am

Sam nodded once and looked up at the night sky as he sat beside his lover, a hand holding hers. "I hope so. I mean, I'm sure you're right. But still..." He said, squeezing her hand gently. Turning his head to look at her, a small smile creased his lips, gently nudging her side with his own. "Other than that, did you enjoy yourself? I hope I wasn't too bad of a dancer."

~

Amalia was staring at her reflection in the small pond back at the garden, biting her lip lightly as she tried to think of a way to apologize to Dean. She had been speaking aloud to herself for almost thirty minutes, trying to think of the right words to say, but they would come out jumbled, and she ran a hand through her hair in frustration. "This sounded /so/ much better in my head..." She sighed, looking up at the moon as she clutched at the amulet around her neck. "What should I do, papa...? I really messed up, and I don't know how to apologize to him..." She whispered, looking at her reflection once more. "Papa... Was that you? Were you the one that moved that music box? Did you help us?" Her voice sounded hopeful, but in her heart and mind, it scared her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Kerica smiled back up at him, "You were a wonderful dancer. I'm just sad it was cut short by, you know, a chandelier falling down and almost killing Amalia and Dean." She shook her head, "I'm glad everyone's all safe and sound."

~

"I thought so," Dean's mumbled voice was behind her, "The box did move on it's own...at least, with a little added help. You're father's spirit is attached to that necklace, Amalia. It really should be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:07 pm

A soft chuckle left his throat at her words, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and brought his lover close to him, his face resting on her hair. "Me too..." He whispered, rubbing her arm slowly as he looked up at the sky. A thought soon occurred as his eyebrows raised and his eyes grew wide, standing on his feet once he let her go and faced Kerica with a hand extended to her. "Speaking of dancing, shall we pick up where we left off?"

~

Amalia jumped nearly off her seat at the sound of Dean's voice, turning her head to glance at him with a sad look on her face. With a soft sigh, she looked down at her amulet with her thumb rubbing it gently. "I know..." She said in a hoarse whisper, a twinge of pain in her tone. "I know it does. It's just... so hard."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Kerica's eyes lit up and she grinned, taking his hand and letting him pull her towards him, lightly thumping against his chest. Her cheeks glowed just a little bit as she thought about how romantic and even cliche this was, in a fancy garden, dancing with Sam. "I'd love to," she said, "Whisk me away."

~

Dean gave er a hard stare for a moment before he sighed deeply, and his face turned understanding, "I know. It was the same with Bobby. I mentioned him to you a while back, remember? He ended up attached to his old flask, and Sam and I didn't even have any idea until much later. At one point, we were against a...heh, Japanese Booze Spirit, or whatever the hell it was called, and the sword I'd gotten blessed to get rid of it was flown from my hand. Then it...mysteriously slid it's way over to me, all Star Wars style with the force." He nodded to her and her necklace, "That's how I figured out what happened."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:02 am

Sam couldn't help but grin brightly as he pulled her close to his frame, swaying to the sound of their own music. He stared at Kerica tenderly as he moved a strand of hair away from her face, kissing her forehead before caressing her bare back slowly.

~

Amalia listened carefully to his words as he sat down next to her, a small crack of a smile creasing her lips at the mention of a Japanese booze spirit. She soon looked down at her necklace again, biting her lip before glancing back at Dean. "I want to apologize... About what I said." She started, staring at her reflection in the pond. "I blew things out of proportion, and I wasn't thinking clearly... I know we discussed that I stayed behind, and I should have... Can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:41 am

"I love you," Kerica murmured as they did a sway and twirl, her arms winding around his neck, "I know we have a long way to go, our story's just beginning, but I just...can't see myself with anyone else, Sam."

~

Dan shook his head, "I just don't like words being put in my mouth, and everything was just really hectic and adrenaline filled. So, yea, it's all fine." He leaned over and kissed her cheek before slipping her arm around her, "Everything is telling me to destroy that necklace now, but...until your father's spirit become vengeful and hurts people...it should be okay. Nothing's happened until now, anyway. If you can't do it, know that I will."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:56 am

As she finished speaking, Sam held her face in his hands and leaned down to press his lips against hers in a soft yet passionate kiss. He let it linger for a moment before pulling away with a smile, caressing her cheek with his thumb lovingly. "I love you too, Kerica. And I can't see myself with anyone else but you, either... You're very important to me, and I'm not letting you go." He whispered, leaning down to kiss her once more.

~

Amalia closed her eyes as he kissed her cheek, resting her head on his shoulder once his arm wrapped around her. She snuggled closer to his side and sighed deeply, nodding in understanding before she relaxed against him. "I understand..." She said, her eyes drifting closed once more.

()
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Kerica sighed as she plopped her bag down on the dresser, trying not to think about how this was her first time sharing a motel room with Sam. Instead she just went about her usual routine as if it was Amalia, "Man, it's so nice being on the road again. Don't you think so?" She hummed a bit while she pulled out her bath supplies, "I felt like we were getting too docile. I mean, I want a normal life one day, but not until I take care of Nerieta. I told you that."

Sam chuckled softly as he prepared to unpack for the night, setting his bag down on the bed across from him. "I'll never get used to staying in one place, so being back on the road is nice." He agreed, then turned to his lover to see that her back was facing him the whole time. Tilting his head to the side, the younger Winchester listened to her ramble until it finally clicked; she was nervous. A small smile creased his lips before he walked over and rested his hands on hers, kissing the top of her head softly. "Don't be so nervous..." He whispered, his arms wrapping around her waist from behind.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Kerica took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she leaned back into him, "I know...it shouldn't feel any different than when we were back at my place, but it does. I'm weird," she giggled softly and shook her head. Turning around in his arms she looked up at him, "I love you. I hope I don't say that too much."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Sam smiled down at her and kissed her forehead softly before holding her tightly against his frame. "You're not... I never get tired of hearing it, and I won't get tired of saying it. I love you too." He said, pressing his lips against hers in a passionate kiss as his eyes drifted closed. His hands roamed her sides slowly as his tongue brushed against her lips, soon pressing his groin against her own.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Breath hitching, Kerica made a cross between a hum and a moan before responding, her tongue twisting with his easily from the many days of practice. It wasn't fast and furious like it had been, but more slow and sensual. Sam's arms were strong and encompassing, making her feel safe. The way he held her body, so tender and adoring...yet the way they were grinding their hips against each other was a complete contrast. When he moved his hands down along her back, she scooted her body up so he gripped her ass, and her hands entangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 pm

A low growl rumbled deep within Sam's throat as he squeezed her ass gently, pressing his lover against the wall behind her yet his hands wandered her body. Their tongues tangled and twined in a slow yet heated dance, his hips grinding against hers a little rougher this time. A hand buried itself in her hair while the other wrapped around her waist and pressed her even tighter against him, chest to chest and not even a smidgen of room between them.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:09 pm

"Sam...mm..." She slid her hands under his shirt and helped him take it off as well as her own before her hands were on his belt and they went back to kissing. He made short work of her bra and started massaging her flesh, causing her to arch into his touch, "Yeah...just like that..." she purred. After a short moment of him doing that, she pushed her hands on his chest and smirked at his slightly surprised look when she got him to step back. She continued to move him towards the bed and shoved him back onto it, giggling as her large man bounced on the mattress. Having taken off her shoes when they entered the room earlier, slowly she swayed her body from side to side and worked her belt off.

His heated gaze watched her and it was invigorating. Popping her button and turning around she continued to sway to her own music, and bent over, sliding her pants off her ass and revealing her bare skin to him. His growl made her shiver and she ran her hands over her legs as she stood straight again and turned back around, then crawled between his legs and tugged his loose pants off, leaving him in just his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Sam felt a large wave of relief hit him once his jeans were removed, the pressure between his legs more bearable. He growled playfully before pulling her against him, rolling them over so that he was on top. The younger Winchester kissed her deeply, only for a brief moment before planting hot yet gentle kisses along on her neck, moving downward as his mouth wrapped around an eager nipple and he suckled on it roughly. His left hand massaged the neglected breast while the other moved to her dripping wet core, rubbing his fingers against her folds slowly yet sensually before his thumb began to press down and rub her clit.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:55 am

Keening, Kerica bucked her hips to meet his hand and arched her back to press her chest more firmly into his mouth and tweaking fingers, "Oh...Sam..." she panted and they were a tangle of limbs as she reached down to rub his cock through his underwear and her other hand gripped his hair. "Please...make love to me, Sam," she begged, squeezing him and giving him a long stroke through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Sam's breath hitched as she touched his cock, a loud groan leaving his lips before he shimmied out of his boxers and kicked them off his feet. Looking at the woman beneath him, the younger Winchester kissed her deeply as he slowly entered her hot core, his fingers laced with her own before he began to move at a slow and torturous pace. He wanted to take his time with Kerica, yet he wanted to ravish and dominate her. "Kerica..." He whispered seductively, pressing his forehead against hers as his movements grew a little bit faster.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Kerica gripped his hand tightly and pressed her body closer to his, "Sam...I need you..." Like always, her voice dudnt like to work, but sge did...Every single part of him, every inch of skin. He had a way of infighting her body with just little effort and touching her soul so deeply that it mad her want to cry. She'd never felt like this and never wanted it to end. Lifting her hips to meet his, she could feel how she rubbed the underside and base of his cock, and she moaned when he stroked her g-spot, "Oh...yeah..."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:58 pm

A low groan left Sam's lips as he pressed his chest against hers, his hips moving faster as he aimed to hit her g-spot over and over again. An arm wrapped around her waist and pressed her even tighter against him, small pants leaving him as he buried his face against her neck before sneaking his tongue out to taste her skin. "Damn it, Kerica...!" He moaned, slowing down his pace yet he continued to ram his cock into her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:29 pm

All she could really do at this point was moan his name and the occasional 'yeah' between thrusts. She could feel her abdomen tightening from how he kept changing his speeds and strokes, and she was hyper-aware of how he filled her with his thick shaft, "Sam...I'm..." she gasped and her body convulsed around him while she gripped his shoulders, gasping and panting, but he was still rock solid even if his breathing was ragged.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Sam groaned as he felt her walls clench around his shaft, making his body shudder yet he didn't find his release just yet. "I'm not done with you, yet." He purred into her ear, sitting her up as he kissed her deeply. Pulling away, he flipped his lover onto her stomach, his hands roaming her bare back before positioning himself at her entrance, ramming his cock deep inside her. He moved her hair to the side as he kissed her shoulder and the back of her neck, nipping her earlobe as he pounded his shaft against her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next