Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Amalia felt a wave of relief wash over her at Dean's reassuring words, a smile creasing her lips before she nodded once. "Okay..." She replied, leaning forward to get closer to his face, planting a sweet kiss on his cheek before sitting back in her spot, looking out the window before she could feel the drowsiness kick in. She was utterly exhausted from all the running, and she needed her rest. Before she knew it, the redhead was leaning back and her eyes had drifted closed, soon drifting off into slumber.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:05 pm

"Now, Keri-kitty isn't very good at stitching unless its small, but you can ask her to at least clean it up for you if blood makes you queezy," Meara explained to Amalia as he stitched Deans arm. The leg was only wrapped because it was mostly puncture, that was hard to stitch.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Amalia nodded in understanding at Meara's words, biting her lip before looking at Dean's wound on his arm. She was slowly but surely getting used to the sight of blood, feeling not as lightheaded as she used to be. She still felt a small twinge in her stomach, but she ignored the sensation. She watched the older man stitch her boyfriend's arm, her hand resting on Dean's with a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:59 am

Dean squeezed her hand and smiled at her, "Hey, this is a better stitch job then when my own dad did it, and he had been in the Marines," he chuckled an patted her thigh. Looking over the couch he saw Sam was on the back porch, and Kerica had gone to her room. It was nearly midnight, and the boy they'd gotten had been dropped off at Meara's hospital. Sighing, he shook his head and when Meara cut the stich and wrapped his arm with gauze, he stood up, "Well, Amalia, let's go down to the basement bedroom. I think we're all ready for bed."

"I second that. I'm going to grab myself a snack from the kitchen and I'm hitting the sack," Meara nodded and patted Dean's arm before getting up and disappearing.

Once down in the basement, Dean immediately stripped down to his boxers and climbed into the bed, "C'mon, angel," he smirked a bit, "You don't have to worry about me doing anything, I need a few days to heal up anyway. There's no way you're going to end up sleeping with Kerica tonight, anyway. She's probably already locked her door, and Sam's lost in his own little world so until he decides to come inside, he will more than likely end up on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:23 am

Amalia's face turned beet red as he stripped down to his boxers, looking to the side before she gave in. "I guess you're right..." She giggled with a smile, soon changing into a loose t-shirt, crawling into bed beside her boyfriend. She didn't hesitate as she curled up against his chest, listening to his heart beat before she planted a gentle kiss on his injured arm. "Good night, Dean..." She whispered, kissing his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes before falling asleep soon after.

~

Sam's mind was racing with thoughts of the event that had occurred earlier today. A hand ran through his hair before images of her face appeared in his head. He could still remember the taste of her, and god, it was driving him wild. He remembered how soft her skin was, how she responded to his touch and kisses, and how she would call out his name... It was like adding fuel to a fire that could never go out. He swallowed hard before walking inside and up the stairs, finding Kerica's room and knocked on her door.

He heard her groan on the other end of the door, his eyes widening when he heard her speak in a strained voice. Was she in pain? Did something happen to her?! Without thinking, he opened the door and walked in. "Are you o-" He stopped himself, his face flushed bright red to see a silver bullet in between her legs and her nightgown hiked up to her thighs.

"I said just a minute!" Kerica snapped.

Sam flinched a little and swallowed hard, eyes wide and trying to avoid looking at her. "I am so sorry!" He said, turning his back to leave before he found that she had grabbed him by the wrist.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 am

"Sam, wait," Kerica took a deep breath, "Don't go...I just...Fuck, I haven't been able to stop thinking about earlier," she brought him back into her room and closed the door, locking it this time, "Stay," she whispered hotly, voice low, putting him against the door and leaned against him, "You were never satisfied and I can only imagine how long you and Dean haven't gotten any...even before Amalia and I joined the group. I've...never done anything like a blowjob, obviously," she ran her hands under his shirt, "...I'm willing to learn and try, though."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:58 am

When she told him to stay, Sam found himself pressed against the door and looked down at Kerica tenderly. God, the way she was looking at him, the way her hands slid up into his shirt made his body ache and heat up like a furnace. He touched her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb, worry crossing his features. "Are you sure...? I don't want to force you into anything you're not comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:09 am

"Sam, kiss me already. I can feel you trembling...wanting me...I want you, too," Kerica purred, "Sam..." she got up on her tip toes and lifted his shirt off his head, then her hands found his hair, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:18 am

Sam's eyes widened at the three words she confessed, his heart skipping a beat. Did she just say that she loved him...? Before he knew it, his lips were on hers, kissing her hard as he pulled her close to his body as tight as he could, craving the physical contact. Their tongues tangled and twined in a heated dance, his hands stroking her sides slowly before he pulled away from kiss briefly to look into her eyes. "I love you, Kerica... So much." He whispered breathlessly, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:44 am

Hearing him say it made her chest ache and she kissed back eagerly while her fingers undid his belt buckle. It felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest it was pounding so hard. She breathed through her nose so she wouldn't have to stop kissing him, and she walked back towards her bed backwards, pulling him on top of her when the backs of her knees came into contact with it. Finally managing to unzip and unbutton his pants, she slipped her hands under them and gripped his ass and brought him flush against her, pelvis to pelvis, and they both groaned at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:57 am

Sam groaned at the feeling of her hands on his ass, beginning to grind against her hips roughly before he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, fingers laced together. He pulled away from the kiss briefly for air to place his lips on her neck, planting gentle kisses before he began to suck on the base of her neck and shoulder, a hand sliding down to her thigh and hiking it up to wrap around his hips, grinding against her still.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Kerica moaned and twisted her wrists, wanting to be released, "Just let me touch you..." She pleaded softly, tilting her neck to give him more access, "Sam...please..." She felt how hard he was and whimpered, moving her legs up to grab his pants with her thighs and worked them down until she could grab them with her toes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Sam shivered in pleasure at the sound of her pleading voice, slowly removing his hands from her wrists and caressed her sides, kissing her forehead tenderly before looking down at her. His forehead touched hers as he felt his pants slide down his legs, soft pants leaving his lips. "I'm all yours..." He smiled, kissing her deeply before pulling away, allowing her to touch him in any way she wanted.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Kerica stared up at him a moment, admiring how toned he was and her hands glided along his chest. Smirking a bit at how his muscles twitched, she shifted from under him and helped him the rest of the way out of his pants. She had him sit back and caressed his thighs a bit, eyeing all the scars he had. Leaning forward, she kissed him briefly and then moved down little by little. Along his neck like he'd done to her, then across his chest and she was careful not to miss any, her hands sliding over his forearms where there were blade cuts. Gently she brought his hand to her lips and also kissed his old glass scar, sucking and just barely licking to get a rise out of him.

Then she let him go and went back to his chest, going down his sides and she eventually she reached the hem of his boxer briefs. Tracing along the outside and then over his outer thighs, she was good about not touching him, looking up and watching his face.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Sam watched her with half lidded eyes, shuddering at every kiss and caress she made on his body. God, for being a virgin, she made it look like she knew what she was doing. He groaned as she sucked on the scar on his hand, swallowing hard and his eyes shut tightly before he opened them to watch her. His entire body was burning with passion and desire, and the anticipation of her touching him was driving him crazy. "Tease." He chuckled hotly, a hand stroking her hair sweetly. His muscles twitched and shuddered as her fingers traced his scars, small pants leaving his lips as she reached his lower stomach.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:50 am

Kerica hooked her fingers under them and brought them over his erection, then helped him out of them before tossing them to join the rest of his clothes. They hadn't had to worry about shoes at all because they all took them off at the main door. Leaning back, she took her nightgown off, too, revealing she was completely naked underneath. Blushing darkly, she had seen it before, yes, but she had been trying not to stare. Now...she was. Just like her clit, she knew this was a very sensitive part of his body, so her touch was light at first, feeling how soft his skin was. Then she made her touch a little firmer. Enough to still glide over his skin, but just that little bit of pressure. It wasn't tugging at all and his face didn't contort in discomfort.

"Kerica..." He let out in a quiet yet breathless moan, feeling her hand on his erection which caused him to arch his back slightly. Looking at her naked body before him, Sam touched her face and brought her to him, kissing her slowly yet passionately, finding the taste of her mouth sweet. He knew she was trying to be gentle with him as he was to her back at the pond, but he wanted more. He gently bucked his hips against her hand, his own clutching at the bedsheets.

Kerica knew she didn't have the wrist strength nor patience to keep a hand job going for long, so once she gave him a good kiss with plenty of fight between their tongues, she pulled away and settled between his legs, "You might as well lay down...I trust you'll tell me if I do anything wrong," she nodded mainly to herself and she licked him from the base where his balls met his dick all the way to the very tip, her tongue flicking in his slit where pre-cum was already forming.

A low growl rumbled from deep within his chest, the sensation of her hot wet tongue on his length made him grow even harder. Sam laid down on his back with a hand resting on her head to stroke her hair, panting softly before his body jerked when she licked the slit of his cock, looking down at her with loving eyes.

His rumble made her body clench up and she shuddered, her core feeling hot now. Resting er leg arm on his thigh, she made sure her elbow wouldn't dig into him first of all, and then swirled her tongue around the head. He was a tall man, but thankfully his cock was maybe seven inches at the longest, and an inch and a half thick. She wasn't going to be able to deep throat him for a while, not until she got used to it, but she would do her best...she decided to try what she'd read in romance books, wrapping her fingers in a circle around him and engulfed him with her mouth, keeping her top lip wrapped over her teeth and her tongue over her bottom, also using that to massage the underside of his cock. After letting her spit lube him up, she started going up and down slowly, her hand taking what she couldn't reach.

A small gasp left him before he arched his back, gripping at her hair gently as she moved her head and hand up and down his shaft, letting out slow but heavy breaths. Her hot mouth wrapped around his dick felt so good, Sam was trying his very best to keep himself in check, not wanting to hurt her. A quiet groan erupted from his throat as the action continued, stroking her hair tenderly and moved some of the dark strands away from her face.

Kerica pulled up for breath, still trying to figure out the tricks. "You can control my movements a bit while you hold my hair...make me go faster if you need it or something. Just try not to force down. It'd suck if I choked," she smiled shyly and went back down on him, glad he as gripping her hair to keep it out of her way or she'd probably end up eating it.

Sam chuckled softly at her words, returning her smile with a nod of understanding before a moan left his lips as she put her mouth back onto him. Biting his lip, he pulled her hair away from her face completely, holding it as a ponytail before his head rolled down onto the pillow. He didn't want to rush, but he truthfully didn't know how long he was going to last. Without thinking, he gently and carefully held her head and made her move a little faster, a sigh of pleasure escaping him. "Kerica..." He groaned, moving his hips in sync with her mouth, but made sure he didn't force her down too far.

/'That's it...'/ was all she could really think as she took the cue and also squeezed her fingers a smidgen tighter, creating plenty of friction and more pressure. He bucked and she went a little farther, but caught it before it could ruin the mood. Their rhythm slowly got more intense and just a bit faster, her arm braced on his thigh still and her legs tense to keep her bouncing and at his mercy easier.

Heavy pants and the occasional growl left Sam's lips, feelings of bliss and content washing over him before pleasure took their place. He could feel that he was slowly getting close to reaching his climax, but he didn't want this moment to be over. Not yet. He gripped her hair a little tighter now, trying to keep his voice contained. However, it was proving to be very difficult, as small grunts and groans filled the air. "Kerica.... That feels so good...!" He whispered breathlessly, arching his back.

By now Kerica was rocking her hips and grinding her clit on her foot. She wanted him so badly, and if it wasn't for the fact he was passed the point any rubber band could stretch, she'd feel more proud of herself for the sounds she was pulling from him. God, it was so hot listening to his moans. She sucked, feeling how close he was, and she rubbed her tongue against him, all the while still bobbing her head.

His breath hitched slightly as she began to suck him off, his free hand clutching at the bed sheets before his breathing grew more heavy and frantic. Every movement she made brought him closer to the edge, and God, he wanted to cum so badly. Swallowing hard, Sam's eyes rolled to the back of his head, shutting them tightly before a throaty moan left his lips. "Kerica... I'm going to..." He trailed off before another groan left him.

There was a small noise of surprise when she felt thick glops burst from him, hitting the roof of her mouth. His cock throbbed in her hand as he came hard, and a good portion of it went down her throat. Moaning as well, she tried to make sure to swallow most of it before pulling off of him, swallowing the rest. It was slightly bitter, very salty, and...something else she couldn't quite place...or was too embarrassed to admit. "I take it that was...satisfactory, Sam?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:14 am

Sam was breathing hard and heavy, a small chuckle leaving him before pulling her close, kissing her head sweetly. "Definitely." He whispered, rubbing her arm slowly as he tried to catch his breath. He looked down at her while playing with a strand of her hair, the hand that gripped the bed sheets lifting up to lace his fingers with her own.

"You should jerk off in the shower more often," Kerica chuckled a bit, blushing, "You were /really/ thick...that's actually bad for you, not cumming in a while," she lectured, then hid her face in his chest, "Oh...I'm so sorry...I /am/ a Doctor's Daughter."

A small laugh coming from Sam filled the room before he held her close to him, kissing the top of her head. "It's okay, really." He smiled, rubbing her back soothingly. He soon lifted her chin up to face him and placed a soft tender kiss on her lips, pulling away briefly. "I love you..."

Kerica smiled and kissed him back, "I love you, too, Sam..." she shuddered a bit and rocked her hips before kissing him again deeply, her hand gripping his. She knew he had to take a breather before he could get back up to speed....but what was the harm in helping him along with a sexy make-out session?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Sam returned her kiss as his free hand buried itself in her hair, pulling her close to his naked body. The kiss eventually became heated and passionate, and he could feel himself slowly grow hard again. A groan rumbled from his throat as their tongues tangled together, soon moving his body on top of hers, caressing her sides and then moving his hands upward to squeeze her breasts.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Kerica arched into his grip, breathing ragged and her thigh caressed his on the outside, "Sam...I need you...whenever you're ready, I am. Please..." She whispered between kisses, "I am on birth control, so you don't have to hold back," she promised, running her hands over his arms and down his back, biting his bottom lip teasingly.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Sam looked down at her, surprised at her plea but he chuckled as she bit his lower lip, positioning himself over her as he brushed the tip of his length against her clit, hoping to get a rise out of her. "If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop, okay?" He whispered softly, kissing her deeply before he slowly entered her, a groan leaving his throat at how tight she felt around him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:28 am

Her eyes rolled back and she tightened her legs around him, shifting a bit in discomfort but there was no pain. "Sam...oh..." her breath hitched and as he filled her further, she felt like her heart was also being filled up, and when he sank all the way, tears came to her eyes. Watching his face contort, she smiled at him to try and help calm him, "I'm okay, I just feel...overwhelmed," she laughed breathlessly and gripped his back, fingers lightly digging into his shoulder blades but she tried not to hurt him. Her nails weren't long at all, either, so she wouldn't scratch him. Their bodies rubbed together and she moaned, "Feels so good..."

Sam wrapped his arms around her as he started to move at a slow and steady pace, moaning quietly as she pulled him closer to her body. The way their skin brushed against each other, and how responsive she was to his thrusts made his heart pound rapidly against his chest. "Kerica..." He growled into her ear, pulling her close before his hips moved a little bit faster.

The growl he made made her feel herself clench in response around his cock, and the friction and resistance made them both groan. She wasn't a very vocal person now he was inside her, her breath hitching a lot now and she nuzzled his neck, moving and rocking her hips with him the best she could. Her G-spot wasn't hard to miss, especially with the fact she was small and he filled every inch of her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:02 pm

His forehead touched hers as his hips began to pick up the pace, his hand holding hers as their fingers laced together. When she reacted to finding her sweet spot, a devilish grin formed against his lips, hitting the same spot over and over again. Sam groaned as he started thrust faster and harder into her, panting heavily before kissing her passionately, wanting to taste her again. The feeling of being inside her was making him lose control of his actions, and her quiet moans made him want hear more. He soon pinned her down, his hips grinding against hers roughly as he nearly rammed into her g-spot, wanting to get a rise out of her.

"Oooh...Sam..." Kerica gasped, a full-body tremble shaking her. She wanted to tell him how he filled her up to the brim and over, she wanted to tell him how good it felt, but her voice quit working except for the moans so she did that for him instead. She had to keep it down or she would wake the household, but she couldn't do much else.

Sam's hands moved downward to caress her thighs, his hips moving a lot faster than before. He was getting close to reaching his climax already, but he wanted to give Kerica as much pleasure as possible. The younger Winchester groaned softly as he looked down at her, passion and love for her in his eyes before he began to pound his shaft rapidly into her core, growling deeply into her ear.

As she'd been masturbating before he came in, and giving him a blowjob made her needy and hot, Kerica didn't mind the speed he was going. She was plenty slick enough to accommodate, and she wrapped her legs completely over his back, hooking her ankles together and on an inward thrust she pushed down with her heels and drove him much deeper. She winced slightly, but hearing his response brought her right back to where she had been. "Sam...koi..." she whimpered, unable to tell him she was getting close but hoping he could hear it in her voice. Her nose traced his neck and she struggled against his hold from pinning her down, her lips latching onto his tendon and she sucked at the crook of his neck and shoulder.

He could immediately tell that she was about to reach her limit, and his thrusts became harder in hopes on sending her over the edge. Sam buried a hand into her dark hair and pulled her close to his naked body, a moan leaving his lips as she sucked on his flesh. His free hand wrapped around her waist and pressed their bodies even tighter together, heavy pants leaving his lips. "K-Kerica...!" His breath hitched slightly, kissing her deeply as he waited for her to come with him.

The way his body make one jerky thrust before one very hard sharp one was just the trigger. Her body knew without her recognizing it, and she ended up biting his neck, body jerking against his and she made a moaning whimper. Gripping what she could of his hands, her body convulsed with his as she felt his semen coating her insides and filling her up. It took a long moment for them to calm down, but she finally let her legs slip off of him, whining as he slipped out of her and landed next to her. She felt dizzy and suddenly very tired, her muscles aching. Finding her dirty shirt from earlier in the day, she offered it to him to wipe off with, still unable to form any words and at the moment, very few thoughts as well besides 'get clean then cuddle'.

Sam panted heavily as a hand accepted the piece of clothing and cleaned himself off, the other hand caressing her hair gently. Once he finished wiping away the cum that soaked his member, he tossed it to the floor and curled up against his woman, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head sweetly.

"Next time..." Kerica murmured against his chest, "Don't hold me down so much...I don't know if you were subconsciously still putting distance between us because you're scared of losing me, or what...but I want to touch you...I didn't know I was such a silent lover, so...it was hard trying to communicate to you. I need to be able to touch you to give you signals...grip you tighter when it feels good, loosen my grip to let you go faster, that sort of thing."

Sam nodded once in understanding, kissing her head again before resting his chin on her head. "I'm sorry, Kerica. I didn't realize I was being so dominant." He apologized, rubbing her back soothingly.

"It's okay...I liked everything else, though...especially the growling. I think if you did that at any time I'd probably be ready to jump you there and then," Kerica admitted with a giggle, kissing his chest where his heart was, then grabbed her blankets to wrap up in, "I love you, Sam...g'night," she murmured, and as she closed her eyes she hoped he'd still be there when she woke up...but if he wasn't, she'd understand. He was the early-bird type, after all.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:46 am

It was about 9 o' clock in the morning when Amalia awoke with the sun shining on her face, a groan leaving her as she rubbed her eyes and sat up straight. As her arms lifted up in the air to stretch, she poked an eye open to see Dean getting dressed, a smile creasing her lips. "Good morning."

Dean froze a bit, then looked at her, "I didn't wake you when I got out of bed, did I?" he looked sheepish, "I just got up and threw on my my pants. I didn't want to disturb you at all, you looked too peaceful, and yesterday did wipe us out."

She shook her head slowly before looking at the clock, yawning softly with a hand over her mouth. Her hair was all disheveled, some strands covering her face. "No, it's okay." She said as she looked at him. "I actually have something to ask you..." She paused for a moment, looking down with a bright red face now. "Yesterday, you called me 'angel'... Twice, in fact. Um... Can I ask why?" Amalia soon glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "It's not a bad thing, though... I really like it, the nickname. I'm just really curious."

"Yeah...especially considering my usual philosophy 'angels are dicks'," Dean muttered, cheeks reddening. He threw on a shirt before he turned to her, "I guess it's because...of two reasons..." he shifted a bit, embarrassed, "My mom...she used to tell me when I was a kid, before she died, that 'angels are watching over me'. Before I got to know them for real five, six years ago - I lose track - I used to enjoy the passing thought that yeah, maybe they are."

A giggle left her lips at his embarrassment, finding him adorable for a split second. She bit her lip at the first reason, her smile returning before she spoke. "What's the second reason?" She coaxed, leaning forward just a little in earnest.

Dean rubbed the back of his neck shyly, averting his gaze. Ugh, why did she have to look at him like that? It made him want to tell her everything he felt and that could be dangerous. He settled for the short version, "It's because you're what I had imagined an angel is supposed to be like."

Amalia blinked a few times, before her face flushed to a much a darker shade of red. Her heart skipped a beat, and a bright yet shy smile lit up her face. "And... What did you imagine an angel to be like?" She asked, wanting to know more.

Of /course/ he couldn't get away with the short version! Dean rubbed his face, took a breath and started pacing, "You're caring, sweet, generous...willing to help others at any cost, but still with a stubborn, fiery streak because people are stubborn. Sam used to believe in angels long after I stopped, and was all of those things, too. Hell he still can be, but like me his Faith has died. You don't know the hardships we've gone through...and I hate thinking about the day you'll lose the fire because you have to kill someone you don't believe deserves it. You killed that one demon, sure, but you didn't get soaked in it's blood. You have never gotten so severely inured you needed more than eight stitches, or gotten covered in gross shit that isn't blood. I'd know if you had, because you'd be less squeamish."

"You'd gain the fire back, sure, but it'd be slow. You'd get depressed first, then come back over time. You'd probably end up needing a break, and I wouldn't blame you, but that'll be the make it or break it point to whether or not you stay with us or go back to your mom," Dean took a breath and let it out slowly, looking at her, "Werewolves are a good example of people who need to die but a some don't deserve it. Sammy had to once. He cared about her, and hell...I cried for him...and don't you /ever/ tell him that," he pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:55 am

Amalia felt her face heat up even more as he complimented her, then a smile threatened to form against her lips as he began to ramble. Once finished and pointed at her, a snort left her and she began to laugh, wrapping her arms around her stomach. "I-I'm sorry...! I really shouldn't be laughing, but..." Her laughter cut her off briefly, opening one eye to look up at him. "You're just too cute when you ramble! Hahaha!!" She soon wiped her eyes, calming down before she smiled up at him. "I do understand what you're saying though... And thank you."

Dean's face was really red and he shook his head, "You're welcome...let's, uh, head upstairs. I think I smell bacon again. The eggs we had yesterday were really good," he muttered and went for the stairs.

Amalia giggled softly and quickly got dressed before heading upstairs as well, inhaling deeply to smell the scent of food before walking into the dining room where the others were.

"You two might as well be a puddle, you look so relaxed," Dean commented as he looked at Kerica and his brother leaning on each other, her head on his shoulder and his head on hers. "I mean, I would wonder why you guys even got out of bed if it wasn't for the food."

Amalia tilted her head to the side as she watched the couple across from her, only for a knowing smile to crease her lips. She had a sneaking suspicion on what happened between them, but she stayed silent as she took a bit of her eggs. Sam was holding Kerica's hand underneath the table, stroking her knuckles with his thumb lovingly before looking up at Dean with a teasing roll of his eyes.

Meara laughed a bit and set two more plates down, "I'm going to be leaving here soon for work. You are all welcome to stay here as long as you want. Kerica told me your birthday is the thirteenth, Amalia, so please, do stay and enjoy yourself until at least afterwards. Also, Amalia, would you mind if I had a private word with you?"

Sam turned to the redhead in furrowed brows, wondering what Meara wanted to talk with her about. Amalia blinked a few times in confusion, before nodding once. "Um, sure. Of course." She said, standing up and following the older male before looking back at the others. Once they were in a different room, Amalia suddenly felt nervous and anxious, rubbing her arm slowly.

"Calm down, sweetie," Meara said soothingly, "I just wanted to know if you were on any sort of birth control. If you'd had it before or if you'd like me to get you some pills like Kerica has I can set it up for you to get a new box wherever you are when you run out."

Amalia blinked a few times before her face turned a bright shade of red. "In all honesty, I've never been on birth control... I've been meaning to get some, but could never find the time. I would greatly appreciate it if you could set it up, but are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble." She said politely.

"I do it for my daughter, so it's no trouble at all," Meara assured, "Don't worry about insurance, I'll take care of it. I just figure with you girls getting so close to the Winchesters, I want you to be protected. Kerica I did it at first to make sure nothing would happen if she got raped, and honestly it'd be a good idea for that, too, for you. You don't have the training she does. Has she been teaching you, though?"

She nodded in response, smiling in reassurance. "Yes, she has. I asked her to teach me how to defend myself. I still have a lot to learn, but I have most of the basics down... I don't want to be a hindrance or a burden to them, and I don't want to slow them down in any way. So I need to get stronger, you know?"

"Good girl," Meara patted her head, "I'm glad. Now, since we have that out of the way, I'll let you go so you can eat." He grinned and led her out of his room and coaxed her to go back to the kitchen, closing the door behind her.

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:56 am

A few hours had passed, and Amalia had just finished reading the first few books that Kerica had picked for her to read, eyes wide and hand over her mouth. She wanted to say something, anything. But in the end, she could utter a word. She was incredibly speechless as she looked to the brunette. After a moment of silence, the redhead finally managed to let out two words. "Holy...shit."

"You /are/ a fast reader, damn," Kerica laughed softly, "Intense stuff, isn't it? I actually finished a couple books on my computer. I recently found out there were more published and Sam did explain some of this to me. It's making more sense," she nodded, "Pulls at your Heartstrings...and you barely scratched the surface," she shook her head.

Amalia nodded in agreement, running a hand through her hair before a heavy sigh left her lips. "They've been through so much... I know the last thing they want from me is to feel sorry for them, but I just..." She trailed off, running her hand over her face. "I can't... I can't even imagine what they've gone through, you know?"

"They've been through much more than we know, obviously," Kerica sighed, "Good thing you have until your birthday to at least finish the book series. On the road I can let you read the ones I got. I e-mailed Becky to give her a few code words hoping she'll give the rest to me for free because hey, I'm not gunna pay for twenty some odd more books all over again."

Amalia nodded once at her friend's words. "That's true... And I understand what you're saying." She said, looking down at her feet before she looked up and out the window. "I'm a little anxious about reading the others books. I mean, I want to know more, I really do... But..." She trailed off, biting her lip as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Just keep reading. That's all you can do. Sam is enjoying the garden and Dean's shifting through my father's hunting supplies in the barn, so we're good. It /is/ only one, and you've read four books." Kerica shrugged, "If you need a break because something really tugs at your heart, get up and stretch your legs."

Amalia nodded once and bit her lip before grabbing the last book she'd read for the day, and smiled at Kerica. "Wish me luck..." She giggled softly, opening the first page as she began to read.

~*~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED   How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Soul - ABANDONED
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next