Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Ukyo felt his throat clog up, and he had to take a deep breath before he started crying Uki had been exhausted after such a long day, and he had switched so not to snap necessarily at Megumi. Yet he was always extra emotional when Megumi told her little stories. He strode over to her and wrapped her up, kissing her intently. She melted against him, and he swallowed the little moan that bubbled up. A child, even the future spirit of one, shouldn't witness such things. So, he drug her from the room and hiked her up so he could carry her to his -their- room, "You're so unfair." He pouted into their kiss, "Such a sad, longing little tale, and I can't help but think you're right. Wonderland is me, yet even then it has a mind of it's own."

"Or your deepest desire." Megumi kissed him again before letting out a surprised squeal when she landed on the bed. She moved back as he crawled forward and when her head rested on a pillow, did he deepen their kiss to show the passion that he had for her, that he burned constantly for her. They parted and she smiled softly. "I could tell you what they look like and who they might take after." She offered to him. "if that will equal the playing ground. Or I could start undressing. Whichever."

"Mm...I think I'd like the surprise. They'll both be girls, won't they? Ikki's going to be on cloud nine a while." Ukyo chuckled, "Last time was so rushed...would you like me to undress for you? Then we can trade?" he rumbled his offer softly, tracing her jawline with his index finger and tipped her chin to kiss her all over her face.

Megumi's eyes turned dark with the thought of him revealing himself to her. Normally shy, Ukyo would rarely suggest such a thing. But something must have struck a match and she licked her lips seductively. "Please." She husked, leaning back to enjoy, spreading her legs just slightly so he could get a good view of her reaction to his performance when he started.

There were no Barafae petals to make everything blindingly enhanced, but he certainly didn't need it as his eyes glowed and became half-lidded with lust and love, one in the same. Scooting back he stepped off the bed, and started with his cloak, dropping it with a roll of his shoulders once he'd undone the clasp. He unbuttoned his top with simple flicks of his fingers and he stopped before he reached his navel, trailing down to his belt buckle and slithered that from the loopholes, letting that drop with a 'clank' and clatter that made both their breath hitch and another spark buzzed between them. Popping the button there with just as much ease, he eased the zipper down and let her watch as his eyes fluttered closed and a relieved sigh came forth at the release of pressure. Finishing off his shirt, he did one shoulder at a time, exposing each side of his throat and watching her with side-long glances.

He could lose himself in her for hours, days, and never tire of her. How well did she know that? They weren't even touching and yet her eyes were so blown as he scooted his pants down enough so when they made it passed his ass, they pooled just as everything else did, and he toed from his shoes and supported himself on the corner beam as he took his socks off last. "Shall we trade places, sweet love?" Ukyo didn't even recognize his own voice with how deep, raspy, and needy it sounded. He was surprised he had remembered to breath as she had touched herself the entire time, but kept it all on.

Swallowing thickly, she pulled her hand away from her heat. The slick costed her underwear and her fingers nicely. She accepted the trade, without protest, feeling nervous, excited and so much more. She licked her fingers of her juices, trying to make that look enticing and it certainly helped tossing in a timed moan. She tugged off her boots first before she got to the real fun.

First, she undid her cloak and dropped it in the clothes pile before she reached down and loosened the strings, only enough for the tops of her breasts to show. She reached up and undid her braided hairband style, letting all of it go and wavy. She pulled her dress further down, pulling her arms out one at a time from the sleeves. She made sure to give him a good view of her side breast and the arch of her neck on either side of her.

She was amused and turned on to see him stroke himself. She was also pleased to see how lidded his eyes were at the sight. She slipped the dress all the way off and stepped out of the pool of fabric. Now only clad in her underwear did she have to do the finale. But what's a little tease. She ran her fingers against the hem, dipped them under the band and was just about to make a move of pulling them down before she thought otherwise. She moved her hands away, hearing his whine, and moved one hand up her body and touched and massaged her own breast, the other trailing down to her core. She pushed aside her panties, just to be a tease, and dipped her finger inside her. She let out a breathless moan. "Oh, love..."

"That's something /I/ should be doing." Ukyo heaved forward and took her hand in his, pulling her sex-soaked fingers out of her and towards his mouth where he licked and slid his tongue around the digits. His other hand rubbed her stomach before he slid his hand down and mimicked what she'd been doing to herself. She rocked against his hand, and he moved the one he'd caught down to where he was bulging at the seams, letting her tug and pull his underwear out of the way so she could stroke him and immediately he jerked, "Fuck, Meg..." Gently, he got them both on the bed but they didn't stop one way or the other. "Meg...Meg, sweet, sweet love, I want to taste more of you...do you want to taste me, too?" It would be a new experience for them both, since everything had been so rushed and heat-filled before, but now they could take their time.

She moaned softly as he touched her, not really doing anything to prepare her, but to feel her and get her more slick. He was hard and heavy in her and and his scent now that she could take the time to appreciate it, was almost as intoxicating as the petals she breathed in. She had to take a moment to realize that he spoke and what his suggestion was. "Yes. Do you want me on top of you, honey?"

"Yes." It was more like a breath of wind than a word, and Ukyo pulled his fingers out only to latch onto her waist, helping pull and tug her so she laid on top of him, her sweet center right in front of his face. Easily he slipped her panties completely off of her, and heard her unsnap her bra. Next to go was his own, and completely free from his confines he sighed. Leaning up, he moved the pillow under his head so he'd have an easier time before he swiped his tongue from the swollen little nub of her clit to the quivering hole of her vagina. "You taste /wonderful/, my dear sweet love." He cooed on a moan, rubbing her flesh where his hands rested, and felt her tentatively start working on his shaft, "Take your time, do anything you want to me." If they were lucky, he'd get them both to cum this way. Once again, his mouth found her clit and he sucked lightly.

Do anything. She rubbed her hand up and down his shaft a few times, gaining courage before leaning down and running her tongue against his slit. Dear god, he tasted good too and his scent was heady and harsh here. She licked him again before she swallowed just the head and down a few centimeters. She heard him moan and it made her heart swell. She hummed in return and winced when he gripped her hips tight in reaction. She bobbed her head a bit, getting a rhythm down and figuring what she could do to make him crazy as he was driving her. To be honest, with his ministrations, she was kind of surprised that she could remain focused on her goal. To make him burn as she did.

It was all a matter of timing and rhythm. A rock here from him, a thrust of his tongue as she drove down, moaning around each other and they pushed and pulled together like the rolling of the tides. "Use your fingers, too, love" he coaxed as he did the same with his own, circling before driving in.

Her breath hitched around his cock, and moaned, causing his own against her as well. As he licked and sucked, touching her for pleasure, she decided to do the same. It was a bit different, but she had gone down deeper on him and just jacking him wasn't doing anything. Well, it was doing somethings, but not enough. So, doing what she did best, she trusted that he had her weight in her hips and she kept her balance on her knees as she let her hand that was just resting on the bed do something more than just hold on to his thigh. His balls, for an example, was a good place to start, to listen and see where he liked to be stroked. How firm or gentle to play. One of them slipped by accident to a spot just behind his sack and she felt his grip tighten and jerk in her mouth. More of the liquid warmth she was swallowing down tasted on her tongue.

Oh he /liked/ that.

Ukyo whined in the back of his throat, "I have no idea what you just did." He admitted, breathless, "Don't do that too much unless you want me to cum." He cursed and released a ragged breath, head flopping against the pillow as he tried to blink the stars from his vision. It hadn't been bad, not at all, which is why he warned her. His body trembled and sweat was starting to break out across his skin. He drove his fingers deeper into her, using the fact they were long and feminine to his advantage, reaching her pleasure spot deep down to return the favor.

Almost as soon as she jerked and gushed more juices for him to lap up, their dance began again. He didn't know how close she was, but she seemed to be losing control of herself more and more as she rocked harder and ground down, seeking pleasure from him subconsciously as she lapped and sucked and /pressed/ in order to keep up. What /was/ she doing? It felt too good, almost so pleasurable it made his cock throb bordering on painful, and he was starting to feel his balls draw up tight, "Meg..." he gasped, "Fall with me..." he was starting to thrust into her waiting mouth as she'd gotten over most of the choking hazard, and her fingers prevented him from going passed her limit, but he couldn't hold out much longer.

Dear god, just hearing him lose control and knowing that he was in this kind of state because of her was probably the /hottest/ thing at the moment. Of course, what he was doing helped wonders, but...she loved the fact that she could do this to him. That she could bring him to feeling so pleasured and so good. She was so close herself, when he told her to fall with him. She felt his balls tighten, she felt him grow desperate, trying to find friction, trying so desperately to find an end. So, she helped him out. She hallowed her cheeks and pressed him, pushed him further and further...

She was quite surprised that he came as hard as he did. Her mouth was instantly filled with his seed and she swallowed greedily, not minding how much of it she was missing too. She felt her own release and his soft vibrating moan at her taste. It took a bit but she felt him pull away from her and she did the same, breathing a little laboriously and wiping her chin. She moved so that she could face him and oh...

Oh god the way he looked at her could easily send another liquid fire down her stomach and into her abdomen. He looked at her like she was his world. His sun, his stars. His eyes were half-lidded with lust and love and he had a beautiful flush that went down his shoulders and his chest. Just like when they first met, he looked like a goddamn work of art. So much life and stepped out of a painting. She couldn't help but to crawl over him and kiss his cheek before kissing his neck, not sure if he'd even like tasting himself.

Easily he rid her of that worry as he caught her chin and pulled her flush to him, his arm catching her by the waist and he crashed their mouths together. It was easy and languid to kiss her with tongue and teeth and hot needy breaths. Their mixed tastes mingled just as well as before, and she melted against him. "Let me worship you while I catch my second wind." He cooed nuzzling her neck and kissing her throat lazily, rubbing her hip and kneading her much like a cat would.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Megumi sighed softly, tilting her neck so that he could have more space to kiss and she let herself relax into his hold. He rolled them so that he was half-way on top of her, still kissing her neck, and caressing her body. She reached up and tugged the band off of his ponytail and watched in amusement as his hair cascaded down his body. "Have I told you you're really beautiful lately?" She asked, a little teasing but completely serious.

"Mm...how about you take my braid out and tell that to me again?" Ukyo challenged playfully, nipping at her collarbone.

Taking the challenge, she reached up and she found the band of his tail. She slowly pulled it off and weaved her fingers through his hair to get the braid to unwind and come down. She watched in fascination as it cascaded in waves down his body, making him look...well...kind of like a merman with how soft it went and how it tumbled. However, she was /not/ going to say that to his face. "You're so beautiful." She husked softly.

He shuddered a bit, "I haven't had my hair down like that in...I don't even remember. I use magic to stay clean so..." He shrugged, and took her hand, coaxing her to run her fingers along his scalp, moaning just a bit at the massaging feeling and the soft scrape of her nails, "That...feels amazing."

"I'm going to assume that you're going to find reasons to lay your head in my lap just so I can do this to you more." Megumi said, her voice light with a tease. "At least till I'm too round. Though I bet you'd just move up." She continued to run her fingers through his hair, her eyes softening. The heat was a soft, mellow, but this just felt as intimate as what they had done a few moments ago.

"I'd just move up, you're right." Ukyo chuckled softly and as she kept her hands in his hair, he started kissing his way down her chest, moving fully on top of her and settling between her legs, only half-hard and not quite there yet. Gently he took her breasts and worked them, humming thoughtfully, "You're going to get so full and swollen..." he mused, his voice a purr, "Can you imagine? Feeding them?"

Megumi felt her breath hitch as he moved between her legs. She didn't stop playing with his hair, but...he looked so much more sexual like this. They weren't even doing /anything/ and yet she felt a pull at her magic, a spark that just zapped through and a heat that pooled just a little bit in her stomach. She thought about his question and she nodded her head shyly. "Yeah." She admitted softly. "There's a lot of things I imagine doing with them."

"I wonder...what you'd taste like..." Ukyo kissed and sucked a bunch of red marks into her breasts before he finally took a nipple and gave a had suck that only Uki would do, his answer reaction making him dizzy. "You sing so pretty for me, sweet love." He soothed her with gentle flicks of his tongue.

Dear god, he was going to be the death of her. She felt her flush go down and the heat starting to pool again. "Only for you." She promised, vowed even. Only for him would she be this vulnerable. He gave her the same treatment on her other breast and she tangled her fingers in his hair, keeping him there as she arched into him, keening again. "Ukyo."

They way she said his name. Every time. He was certainly harder now, and he reached between her legs to feel her slick wetness, "This all for me, too?" he growled a bit, "Gunna fill you up, mark you, make sure everyone else knows it's all for me. You're all mine."

Megumi felt her breath hitch as he touched her center. No matter how many times he got himself acquainted with her, it was the way he claimed her. His name might be the easiest way to get him going when she sang, but..oh god the way he was possessive of her and wasn't afraid to take her, even going as far as to touch her so casually like that. It was quite surprising on her part, in honesty, that she had at least one wise-crack to say to that. "I thought you already filled me. It'll just take nine months to show."

Ukyo's peridot eyes twinkled, "I can fill you up as much and as often as I please. I may not have Shin's ability to knot, but I'll make sure you /feel/ every /last/ bit of me." Nipping her belly, he took the slickness he'd gathered from her to slather on his shaft and pushed just enough that the crown sunk in, making her gasp and he bore his eyes into her, "I'm going to make you /feel/ it." He repeated with a growl.

She really had no doubts about that. Not from the way he stared down at her, his eyes burning a fire of desire and love and lust. She wouldn't doubt that he would take what he wanted from her any time he'd like. It was like they broke a dam during their time with the barafae. They had been apart for too long, and now that they were together, it was more than making up for lost time. "I'm not going to feel anything unless you get ins-" She let out a sharp gasp as he gave a slow thrust in, making her feel every inch that as going inside her till he was at his hilt and she could feel him hard and throbbing inside of her. She whined in the back of her throat, her hands had left his hair to grip tight at his shoulders, nails digging a bit in skin.

"How do you like that?" Ukyo swallowed the groan he wanted to give at the feel of her nails biting and tugging. His abdomen was already tight, but it would take longer to cum this time. He was going to drive her insane right alone with him. That thought made him smirk, and he leaned down to capture their lips in the long since familiar dance, moving ever so slightly in and out, torturing them both, but her reaction spurred him on.

She kissed him firmly, losing a bit of herself in his kiss, caught up in the passion. She rocked her hips against him, at least trying for a bit of friction. It was one of the downsides of being a woman. She was easily turned on and hard to turn off even when she had come. She could come multiple times and not pass out unless she was already at the brink of exhaustion. She knew that Ukyo knew that and she knew. Oh she knew he was going to use it to his advantage. She rocked her hips again and groaned softly when he answered with his own miniature thrust. It wasn't enough, oh god no. "Don't tease." She hissed when he pulled away, biting her lip. "Please."

"You ask so /nicely/...I suppose I could do what you want." What they both wanted, who was he kidding. It was still fun to try and tease. "You bring out sides of me I never thought I had." He admitted sweetly as he kissed across her cheek, then picked up the pace, but was still slow and methodical.

The possessive, the dominate, the protective, she knew these sides. As new as they were, they were familiar too. Familiar for before they melded into one, shone themselves in other ways. She whimpered at the slow, too easy pace that he set. She tried to rock her hips, to get him deeper, but he held her down. Clearly, he got to decide and if he wanted to torture her, well...she either had to beg prettily or he had to be bored.

And a bored Hatter was never one to trifle with. Just like a bored Megumi was sprite herself.

If he was Uki, he might e able to keep up with his dominant streak, but after a little while Ukyo dropped his head on her sternum and panted heavily, "Love you so...will always need you, always want you. Home, hearth and family...family, you and me, us..." he rolled his hips, stiring her up and he moved one hand to her abdomen. She wouldn't show for a while, it was way too soon, but he also traced where the arrow had pierced. The Fae Queen had turned back time and so she didn't have a scar. He was glad for it, or he'd lose himself every time he saw it and that would be no good. "Perfect...so perfect, my love, sweet love..."

Megumi's heart melted and she moved one of her hands away from his shoulder to push his hair out of his face, moving it back and cupping his cheek. She knew, just from the way he spoke, and the way his hand was pressed against her abdomen that he was thinking of two things rather than one. She decided to leave the unspoken the way it was. Sadness didn't need to make it's way into their bedroom right now. Not at this moment. "So are you," She murmured to him, keeping with the pace. "My bright light love. I'm happy, delighted....to give you family, to be your shelter, to be your warm fire."

"Yes...you are, you are..." he shifted his hand to rub his thumb over the nub that brought her so much pleasure, and jerked into her as her walls clamped down on him, "You like that? Me touching you while I rock into you?" he purred. He was going to make her fall as many times as he could tonight.

"Fuck..." Megumi whined. That felt good, so good. "Yes. Oh please. Please."

"Don't hold back on my account." He told her smoothly, rocking a little faster, in and out, shallow, slow, and deep. He shifted a few times until he felt the swollen form of her G-spot against the head of him on each thrust, her back arching. "Let go as many times as you want, sweet love. Just let it take you."

And how could she not? With him stroking her the way that he was, it was hard not to feel herself get on edge. What was interesting wasn't just that he knew how to bring her to the edge, oh no. It was how his soul thrummed in hers. How it hummed and nestled against her own. How he managed to piece her a little at a time. It was easy the first time, he was so heartfelt. She held on to him when she let the first wave come across her. "Do you know what you do to me?" She asked breathlessly when she came down from her high, breathing harsh and laboriously. She didn't realize that she had grabbed his shoulders and had arched against him that time. "What you mean to me?"

"Tell me..." Ukyo breathed finding her pulse and feeling the rhythm of it against his tongue, "I could go on for days about what you mean to me. I have. So why don't you tell me? You never seem satisfied."

Her breath hitched, her neck was /easily/ the go to target if someone wanted her to shut up or getting her hotter than she could possibly burn. She whimpered as he soothed his tongue against her pulse before kissing the jugular. She tilted her head, trying to give him more. More. More. He deserved it. She tried to scramble for the words that left her so easily. "You're gentle." She said softly, breathlessly. "So, so gentle. Like a sprinkle of rain." She didn't mean to, she clearly forgot that words had power in here for she felt it on her skin and she looked a bit amused that she did that in the room, but he asked. He asked, so she continued. "You were never afraid of my stories. Always asking for another, never fearing. Never. Never." She gasped softly as he rocked in just at a angle that just barely missed her pleasure spot.

But she had so much more to say than that. "You let me be me. Never restricted, never confined. You let me be free. So, so confident it's you I'd return to. So many people try to control, but you? Oh god, love. It's as if you knew the wind in Wonderland are one of the same." She didn't know if that made any sense, and she didn't have really a better way to describe it. "Meeting you. Loving you. Being with you." She whimpered when he gripped her breast and gently kneaded it.

"You're the adventure I'd never want to end. You're the book I'd never want to close. You're the friend I always wanted, a lover I dreamed for. A protector that I never thought I needed." Those words were familiar...like she had said them before, underneath a full moon and soft barafae light. "Bright, bright love." She cooed softly. "You're the only, only one I'd be Queen for. The only one, I'd die for, live for, love for. You took me as a girl, molded me into a protector, but love. I don't think you realize that when you taught me how to protect Wonderland, allowing my imagination to be as it is, vivid and true, that you also taught me how to love you. How to handle your heart you're so willing to show. I wonder, do you know it scares me that you can do that? Be so vulnerable as you are? You make me want to hold you tight, to kiss you so deep that you forget about showing it to others and just show it to me."

"You are the only one I'd consider becoming King again for." Ukyo agreed, moving faster. Her words had made him want to claim her all over again. "You don't have to be scared, and you can hold me as much as you please. I'll never tell you no. Never, never. Just stay with me. Love me as I love you. Your stories make my world bright with life. /You/ give me life. I never want your light to fade again."

There was no way he wasn't getting kissed for it. She tugged him down, letting his body cover hers, letting skin connect to skin and she moved her legs up a bit more so that he could slide in deeper. She kissed him, hotly, passionately holding him close against her. She swore, mentally, that she wouldn't die without him this time. Whether that meant Wonderland ended her time or his time began again, she didn't know. Nor did she care to know. She knew just that she'd never leave his side. Never like that. It felt so, so good, being so close to him like this. To feel his sweat mingle with hers, to feel his skin rub against hers. To just have him so close and slide in so deep. God. "My light is yours." She whispered against his breath. "As is my life. Always. Always."

"Always, always..." Ukyo whispered his returned vow against her lips, picking up the pace more as he felt his mind haze, getting closer to the cliff, "You're gunna feel me now, Meg...fill you up, love you, yes..." There was no one else for him. No one. His body drew tight like a bow string and he wrapped his arms around her back. A few more shuddering, uncoordinated thrusts and he was crying out into her shoulder, his abdomen burning fire as his cock exploded his seed deep into her.

Megumi fell with him, feeling him. She kind of had an amused thought that flickered across her mind that if he hadn't managed to make her catch the first time, then this time? This time she would've been for sure. "Love you, love you." She murmured softly as they slumped together, trying to catch their breath. She knew though, that he was going to keep that vow. Whenever, whatever he pleased, he was going to mark her. Claim her. She doubted that she'd see daylight tomorrow, and nothing made her happier.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptySun May 28, 2017 1:35 pm

()

Having two pairs of gorgeous eyes on her was driving Maya up the wall. She should've done them last, but the way they had glittered in the sunlight made her want to capture their beauty. After a day to let the white base layer settle, they'd come back to it. The position she had chosen for Toma was him crossed-legged in a high-backed chair, hands laced on his lap. The trick had been his facial expression. She wasn't sure if it was something he suspected, but she hadn't told him she could draw from memory. So while outlining key points and such with chalk that she could wipe away, she'd gotten him to talk. It was casual, nothing about the disastrous dinner the first night, but she'd managed to get him to smile just the way she wanted.

Now, Maya was feeling uneasy. The week was nearly up; the painting almost finished. Even though she told Toma he didn't need to be there anymore, he still came and lounged, watching her. Mostly it was in silence, but there was something about today...his expression was so intense, determined, and it made her shift as she felt her abdomen tighten. She was too hot and bothered, her breathing becoming more labored as he shifted and moved in his chair, but didn't stop watching her. Did he know what he did to her? It wasn't fair.

Hand hovering over the canvas, her mind was wandering. She could imagine him laying sideways in the chair, head tipped back, hand in his sunshine hair, neck exposed and mouth agape just a bit, or even smirking knowingly, his eyes burning and full of mischief. God, her fingers twitched to draw in her sketch pad. There were a /slew/ of poses and scenes she had mapped out during her stay here. Not /all/ were of him, but close. It was getting full and she'd need a new one soon.

Finally, giving up, she sighed and cleaned her brush. "Talk to me, Toma. This silence is making it hard to concentrate. You look like you've been biting your tongue to stay quiet, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Toma didn't know how to explain his thoughts. He sat up a little straighter and decided that he should see how it went. "I don't want you to leave after the week is up." He said, causing her to still. "I have a bad feeling about something, and I don't...I don't want you in danger if this comes true. Will you relieve my anxiety and stay for another?" It was the best he could come up with. At least till he had an idea of what Garret was up to.

Garret. That name was so familiar to him. He had sent a letter about it, asking both Ikki and Kent to see if anyone of them knew about this man. He didn't get a letter back yet, and he was hoping that he could keep Maya with him at least till he got his answers.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:20 pm

"Do you plan on keeping me locked up in your tower?" Maya teased him, "Another week, another week. Just one more. It's a chant I've heard before. You'll have to give me something more to go on, Toma. This painting will be done soon. I've left a lot of things back at my home, and I need to know if I need to replenish the stalk of paintings in my shop. People told me not to worry, but I do. It's my livelihood. If Rika's taken dress commissions for me, I might be able to work out of the castle." She wanted, secretly, to grab the painting she'd started of him before this, but maybe she could sneak out for that. Later, maybe when this was done. In the quiet of the night she'd sneak out, get it, and put it in her room to work on in her spare time, then gift it as a surprise. The weekend was drawing near. Perhaps it would be a good time then.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:31 pm

"You know I'd try not to restrict your freedoms." Toma looked upset at the implication, even if it was a tease. "No, it's just...I know that this must be suspicious. And I know that I look like a villian with the green eyes. But I do have a bad feeling. And I know that while you scoff and laugh, I know when I'm right. I know when something's about to happen. If you need something from your homes, if you need me to check up on anything, let me know. Let me do the work for you. I know, it's weird for a prince to care with such things. Perhaps it's Shin and Megumi rubbing off on me, but...I do worry. If you need something to go on more, then how about this: I am lonely here."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Maya felt her heart clench, and she watched him more closely. He laughed and smiled, but her of all people should know a facade when she saw one. Again she was reminded of that night they danced. Standing, she stretched and then busied around her work station, capping paints and putting a protective layer on her palate board, making sure to keep things as fresh as possible. Finally, she walked around and shifted nervously, "Then...how about I stop working for a time, and we can spend some time together?" she offered softly, "Some air would do us good. I'll think about staying, and everything else, and give you my answer to whether or not I'll stay when you've seen your finished portrait."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Toma looked relieved and he stood up, he held his hand to her and smiled warmly when she took it. "I'll show you one of my favorite spots. It's easier to get on horseback, but walking sounds like a good idea. I need to stretch my legs and like you said, air would be nice. Will you be alright in a dress? Should I summon for something more proper?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

"This isn't some billowing ballgown. I'll be alright." Maya was curious, and was glad he chose walking over using a horse. "Lead the way. You've captured my attention." Gardens were cliche, and easy to get to. She hoped whatever he had in store for her would be more breathtaking. A hill with an overlook? A hideaway bridge with a rushing stream? She was excited thinking of the possibilities. Being friends with Shifter Shin and Hisako, he had to have held onto his sense of adventure.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:53 pm

~+~
It was a large tree that stood in a middle of a lonely field with a river that had a bridge that connected Wonderland and the Diamond Kingdom. If one stood with their backs to the tree, they could see the tops of the village and the spires of the castle and it's walls. If one had good eyesight, they could catch the guards as they made their way around the castle's walkway on the walls. if one turned towards the river and looked that direction, the Heart Kingdom was just in easy sight as well. A intimidating tower with black walls and red stained glass. There was feeling for forboding just looking at it, but for Toma, it was another home.

"Shin and I built this bridge so that we could always get to one another." Toma said after a moment. "We wanted to stay close, close as we can." He smiled softly. "The first bridge was a wooden plank we found at a scrap and that castle wasn't a castle it was a cottage. Barely seen, but the smoke was always there. It was my way of having a guiding light. Wonderland, you see, liked playing tricks on me most of all."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:44 pm

"Oh really? I wonder why!" Maya gaped at him, but looked back at the castle, "From a cottage to a castle. I heard Hisako's magic run deep and powerful, but in a different way where she can't make things happen with the way she speaks. To shift and change the area so that it was an extension of Wonderland...that's crazy, and for someone who was only seventeen when she did it, too. How did you handle it? Her curse?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

"Not so well." Toma said as he leaned against the tree. "When she was cursed, I blamed Shin. I lashed out and told him that it was his fault because he didn't say something sooner and let his instincts go. We got into a fight about it, I was apologetic immediately afterwards...when he told me that he was placed under a spell. Someone really wanted them to go through something terrible, and I couldn't imagine why. But, Shin felt the guilt. He turned himself in a villian just so that he could try, just try, to repent for what he did. It was never his fault to begin with, but...even with me saying something, I was just echoing the thoughts that were already there."

He sighed softly, "As for Hisako, she was abandoned in the swamp-lands, Hatter found her. She was always a witch, even outside of Wonderland, she can do the same types of magic. Her magic is more powerful in Wonderland than it is anywhere else though. Which should surprise no one. Of course, Wonderland takes kindly to those that is nice to it first. Hisako was abandoned, therefore, Wonderland nurtured her. Shin's a shifter, and Hisako likes Shin, and Shin's hard to trick, so Wonderland doens't mess with him too much. Me, on the other hand, well...I suppose I'm easy."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 8:51 pm

"No! You are a smart person. Maybe you did something to Shin or Hisako that Wonderland didn't like? It seems to know deep down what you're really thinking or feeling." Maya hummed, tapping her chin, "Did you like Hisako? It sounds like your anger went beyond a friend's concern."

Toma let out a soft breath. "Yeah. I liked her. But Shin got to her first, which isn't surprising, really. He was always the one that said what he was thinking as honesty as he could and Hisako likes that."

Maya hummed thoughtfully as she looked around the area, from the two different castles to the forest and the bridge and the stream. She certainly hadn't been disappointed in his special spot at all. "I'd like to paint here, maybe, eventually. " she mused, mostly to hersel but out loud for him to know. Then she took a deep breath, and said what she really meant, "You gloss things over so not to make people upset, which makes for a good way to compromise as a Ruler. You don't mean to hurt, but it's a sort of 'good intentions, bad outcomes' sort of thing. Am I wrong?"

"I think that depends on who you talk to." Toma said levelly. He wasn't about to tell her otherwise. "The people would say that, but Shin and Hisako who known me pretty well will probably laugh at that. I'm a pretty selfish guy, Maya. Greedy at times. I can ease a fight before it happens or rile one up like I did when Ikki went on his war. But I think what's the worst thing about me, is that if it has nothing to do with me and my family, then they can be damned. I don't stick my neck out for everyone."

"I suppose it is good you have an alliance of friendship rather than treaties with the surrounding areas." Maya arched a brow at him, "The only thing that can break a Diamond is another Diamond. I'd hope you'd be the one doing the breaking, however. You're strong, thick-skinned. Some would call you coward, I'm sure, or heartless, but that's a fine line. As far as I'm aware, any of your friends would try and save someone if they were both in a fire rather than themselves. I for one, wouldn't hold it against you for saving yourself." She sighed and rubbed her forehead, "You know, as I'm saying this I'm feeling like I'm speaking nonsense, but it makes sense to me."

"You're not wrong. Shin, myself, and Hisako have that same line of thinking." Toma agreed, "Though the only person to break another Heart is another Heart so...I suppose they'd break each other first, much like how the curse almost did. And they'd save each other first if it was possible, but if not, they'd just move on. I haven't really thought much about what I'd do in any situation like that, but what I do know, is that I wouldn't die for anyone, you're right. I'd do something worse."

"I can see you being known for torture when people cross you. Is that wrong of me?" Maya asked softly, but she didn't look afraid at the thought, more accepting and expecting to be right.

Toma bit his lip. "Not wrong, but sad and true." He looked at her curiously. "You certainly like finding all the bad things about me."

"I...!" Maya's eyes widened like saucers, "No! That's not...oh no, I'm so sorry! I never meant it that way!" She panicked, but didn't know what to do, "There's good and bad to everybody. I just hate that people assume things and don't see what's underneath. People, especially Rika, like to hide from me, protect me. I just...I see things differently being an artist. I see the monsters and the demons and there's people I can't stand being around because they make me sick, just looking at their eyes, their demeanor, their mannerisms. All these things I've pointed out are conclusions I've made over...years, and recently. I'm taken by your jewel eyes, but I'm not so blind that I didn't see the loneliness that night of midnight dreary."

Toma blinked in surprise, he hadn't expected her to ramble or apologize. "Don't say you're sorry. It's just, I'm used to people sweeping it underneath the rug, turning a blind eye. I mean, I know that they don't always and they talk about it here and there, but you certainly have your conclusions about who I am, and well....it's nice. To be /seen/ and not...seen."

"You'll see just how well I see you this weekend, when your painting's done. A piece like this would take some a month, but you've provided me with a good environment...and good company. I really am sorry, about the dinner my first night. I don't have a lot of excuses besides nerves, but I was rude. Thank you for bringing me my dinner. I shouldn't have avoided it for so long, either. I was ashamed for my actions. I should apologize to your mother most." Maya felt like she really should shut up before she incriminated herself further. She looked down at her lap and gripped her dress, taking deep breaths. She was shaking, so wound up. Why did she have to go and ruin a nice moment like this?

Toma started laughing. He shouldn't be. By god, he knew it was wrong, but. "We understood." He assured. "I understood. I knew my mother was being overbearing like usual and was probably scaring you half to death, but...I admit there was something about that night that's been...worrying me."

"W-Worrying?" Maya echoed, looking at him nervously, and moved her hair from her face. It was good that neither of them were upset at her, but what did she say that could've worried him? She really couldn't recall.

"You called yourself a peasant." Toma pursed his lips together. "You made it so clear that you were one, like you thought mom and I saw you like that...or forgot you were lower than us or something like that."

Was that...really so upsetting? His brows were pinched and everything about him was deeply troubled and disturbed. "But...I am." She didn't know just how to approach this one. "Your mother thought me special, but I'm really not. I caught your attention, something I still don't understand, but I paint from memory and make dresses that can fit someone like a glove. That's it. That's the extent of my 'specialness'. After this, whether or not I stay, what I am doesn't change anything. I don't deserve this praise and attention. A noble is more excepted for things like that."

"So, what does that make Hisako and Shin? Before they were Queen and King, Shin was nothing more than a shifter who couldn't hunt very well, and Hisako was left at a swamp to drown and die and she was nothing more than a witch." Toma said honestly. "They weren't nobles. We adopted Shin so, technically he's a Prince, but...he would've given that up and just lived in the forest forever if Hisako was just a witch and that was all to her name, but you think we would've called them peasants or commoners? I don't even call that to my stable boy, Hiro. Everyone's special somehow, everyone's talent is what makes the kingdom go." He looked at her. "You are special because of what you're doing right now. You saw me. Even when we were dancing without words, I felt like you knew me."

'I knew you. I've always known you.' Maya wanted to blurt, but her heart was fluttering and she could hardly breathe. It took a few moments to unstick her tongue. "You want to court me. I've heard it whispered." She said first, wanting to cry but she held it together. He did speak the truth on all of that. "I don't want...anyone to think wrongly of you because of me, Toma. I have no background, no history. I don't have anything to bring to the table and I'm a really messy person. An organized madness as Rika calls it. I'm harebrained and forgetful and anxious. Just...a mess inside and out." So maybe she was trying to deter him, but she already had a feeling it wouldn't work. "Why me? You realized I see you, but before that. I don't know what charms I could've used on you, I don't have any. You saw me, you picked me from the crowd. I'm not pretty like those around you, like Hisako or Megumi. I usually snack all the time...."

Toma gave her a look. "If it's about your appearance, you're right, those women /are/ pretty like you said, but you /are/ beautiful too. You're busy sewing or painting, I can't blame you for eating small bits while you try to sew or paint for who actually has time to sit down and enjoy a meal? As for an organized mess, my life is too clean and too tidy. I could use a life where it's a bit more lived in. And honesty? Thank heavens you're an organized mess because Megumi is a fucking disaster."

Maya blinked at him in disbelief. Then she started giggling without meaning to, covering her mouth. "Is she really?" she blushed deep, looking towards the forest, "You're being...so patient with me. Calm and sure, stable. I'm dumping and throwing these things out at you and you're taking it in stride. I'm finding it difficult to stay riled up and upset because of how I view myself. I can't wrap my head around why you want me...and I don't think I will. That's how it works, really. I've seen myself in a bad light most of my life, it's going to be hard to dig myself out of this hole. I really don't...mean to put so much pressure on you."

"Have you met her outside of that tea party? I know she looked organized then, but that's because she was with the audience and with the Hatter." Toma asked curiously and smiled warmly, "I'm glad you can't keep up the spiral. I know that takes up energy and I don't mind shooting down your negativity about yourself. I did it with Shin and Hisako so I have good practice."

Maya could see and understand why they'd have similar issues, if worse. Much worse. Yet, as Rika told her before, just because someone had it worse didn't make her worries and fears invalid. "No, I haven't. That was the first time. I've heard about her and her stories, though. How they make Wonderland and the Hatter happy. Since I live so close, I enjoy seeing it change colors and trying to guess what the Hatter has on his mind."

"If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's that she's able to tell her stories freely without fear." Toma admitted to Maya. "She can't do that in any of our kingdoms or realms. Too many people are afraid of what the stories might mean, or the message she's trying to get across. I feel for the singers and the story-tellers. I hope to change that around."

"Maybe you can. A place of refuge for the oddities in this world besides Wonderland. Wouldn't that be a miracle?" Maya smiled at him, "Thank you, Toma. For...everything you've done and given me." She didn't know what else to say, so instead she tried her hand at leaning against him, tense and stuff, but his scent and warmth reached her after a moment. Butterflies were in her stomach and her heart in her throat, but this simple little gesture made her happy.

()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:49 pm

Kent had to admit, he was surprised that Kazuko didn’t crack. As things progressed, Kazuko still remained true to her word and stayed away from the doors that he marked, cleaned the castle with a vigor he was surprised to see. He tried to offer his help sometimes, using his shadows for hard to reach spots, but she was firm that she wanted to do it herself. The mostly used areas, and areas that she was attached to like the library, her room, and the gardens.

A letter had came by recently, about Megumi’s pregnancy and how she wasn’t going to be able to visit in the near future. It made him sad, but he understood. Wonderland probably wanted nothing more than to hide her in it’s depths till the baby was born. He felt for Ikki as well, who probably had gotten a letter or told in person about it as well. Megumi always was Wonderland’s, but soon she would have to be Wonderland’s forever.

Kazuko had noticed that he was a bit sullen and happy about the letter. They talked about it for a bit, but he didn’t reveal much to her. He missed the easy way Megumi’s presence could make him speak his mind and his heart fully. Kazuko…he wanted to do that, but he was afraid. Afraid that if he showed her even a little bit, she’d scorn him. Or worse. Or much worse. Being like this, who would want to stay? This castle was dying every day.

But he needed to try. He wanted to try. Megumi’s letter ended with hope. That she’d see him before the month went out and that he should try. She liked Kazuko, Kent knew that Megumi’s taste in friends could go from weird to insane, but Megumi never steered any of them wrong. Just try.

"Mr Broodmaster, you hungry at all, sitting in your hidey-hole?" Kazuko's playful tone echoed into his parlor that was pitch black until she opened the door. The halls stayed mostly dark, Kazuko playing with lighting levels so she could still see and not smack her face into any sharp suits of armor, but plenty dark enough he could move around freely without much trouble. "I dunno about you, but I'm craving venison. Figured I'd ask before I shove anything in your general direction."

"That sounds fine, you know that I don't....I'm not picky." Kent said, pushing his glasses up. "I was just thinking of the letter Megumi sent."

"It's still polite to ask, Kent." As she did, every day. The conversation was the same every dinner. She put her hand on her hip, as shown by her shadowy form on the ground, "There isn't a way to know what would happen once the curse takes over fully, if these lands will become too toxic to set foot on, or if something else will occur. If Megumi's pregnant, then she should come sooner rather than later. I still don't know what you do day after day, but really...you can't look too good and I know few are allowed to see your face. You probably look ten times worse than the gaunt grey-skinned villagers. That will make her upset and depressed. I know she'll want to see you, before...but maybe, at the same time, she shouldn't. She might be weaker, too. It's hard to resist the dark pull. She might not be able to, and...that's a list of possibilities I'd rather not name."

"Megumi might be able to resist, but..." Kent didn't want to speak about his terrible thoughts. Megumi was the strongest, livest person on this earth. But her baby was just newly form, and undoubtedly weaker. Megumi could survive the dark pull, but at a black cost. "She knows that she can't come here anymore too. She won't risk it and neither would I. But it made me think. It has kept me thinking. She keeps asking me to try. You haven't left yet, you've dealt with my shadows..."

"Would you believe me if I said your shadows have changed since I first stepped through the doors?" Kazuko asked with a tilt of her head. She stepped further into the parlor and closed the door, willingly plunging herself into the inky depths. Were her eyes closed or open? She sure had no idea. "Their consistency...lighter, fluttering." Like a caress. "I don't like being lonely, Kent. I had a dog until a month ago that kept me company. Now, I consider the shadows my company. The scariest monsters are those that lurk within our souls. No, the only thing that frightens me are my monsters. How can you run from what's inside your head?"

"You don't." Kent knew that too well. "We both have monsters inside of our heads that we can't run away from." He swallowed, looking up at the ceiling before sighing and bowing his head. "I'm selfish. I want to show you, just to see. Just to know. But I have a lot of hope. If I show you, what will change between us? I don't know. But I....want to see Megumi's children. To see Ikki's...since I missed most of their lives already. I'm starting to tire. Tire of seeing dead and dead and dead."

"Is the want to see them not enough to live for?" Kazu frowned into the darkness. There was plenty room in the parlor, but she didn't want to move forward, get too close, or even knock into the table and make a fool of herself. No, she'd stay right where she was.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:59 pm

"But is that good enough?" Kent asked, sounding upset. "In stories that Megumi would tell, the cursed always has a selfless reason of wanting the other to see the curse because of something they did. Yet, I want you to see because I'm tired of missing a life I've been missing for cycles now. Ages. I feel like I'm hurting you, saying my desire. Because while I want you to see because I trust you, I have an ulterior motive as well. I don't...I know that I play the villain well. Ikkyu can play it better than I can. But I don't want you to feel like I'm one to you. I missed many years of my friends. I watched them from afar loving and caring for others, while not...always understanding. I watched Ikkyu court and marry Tsume from afar, we have never met. I would've liked to. I have heard stories upon stories of the Hatter from Megumi and while he may be more skittish than a rabbit, I feel like he cares for her enough to check in on my Kingdom, I do feel someone's magic other than my own touch the borders here and there. I know he does this for Megumi, more than he does for me, but I think both of us would like to meet, at least once. Telling you all of this...it makes me feel awful." He admitted, "Megumi has tried over and over again to encourage me to try. You make me want to try, but not for love or for kindness or strength of character. It's selfish. All of it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Kazuko listened to him with rapt attention. Not that she really had a way to do otherwise, but she /always/ listened to his every word, rolled it around in her head, and then tried to find an answer. The only thing she could think of to say now was, "Then be selfish, Kent. It's /okay/ to want these things. They make sense. I would be concerned if you didn't want to see and be a part of their lives." She chewed her lip, thinking hard, "I don't consider you a villain, in any sense of the word. None of us do. Maybe, in a way, we're all selfish, too. We don't want to lose you, watch you wither away. It hurts, it makes us feel like we're not good enough, like we're not trying hard enough. You have to /want/ to get better, to /want/ to move passed this rut you've been stuck in, before anyone can help you. Years and years, and none of them managed to make a difference. So maybe, maybe I'm selfish and vain and greedy, thinking I could do something. Yet I can't, if you won't work with me. I'm not stupid. I've been waiting patiently, Kent. In the end its all up to you to make that choice. To /want/ strongly enough."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:16 pm

There was silence, and then the shadows scattered. The candle lights that were so present, vansihed and instead a flickering of a chandelier finally came to life over head. Kent had his head bowed, his clothes mostly hid the curse that was on his body. He stepped out and lifted his head, waiting for her scream. Waiting for...something. "Just as the Kingdom withers, I wither. That is my curse."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Breath hitching, she choked up, eyes widening a fraction. It was like watching her dream become reality. Yet, just like her heart and soul, it was blackened and twisted. It /physically hurt/ to see him and her hand came to grip at her chest as her heart stuttered and lept. She wanted to reach out to touch him, to hold him and cry while whispering 'it's you' over and over. She was frozen with indecision instead of fear, certain he'd just rebuke her advances. Yet, with her silence and lack of moment all the same, he misunderstood. Kent frowned and then grimaced, cursing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 pm

"I'm....sorry." Kent said, upset with himself.  "I can't take it back, but if you prefer the shadows I understand." He couldn't expect her to run at him like Megumi, or get angry like Ikkyu, though that would be pointless at this point in time. "I'm not...I'm sorry."

"No, don't be...please..." Kazuko took a step closer to hi and watched him flinch, "You're misreading my reaction, Kent. I'm not disgusted or afraid or horrified or anything like that. I'm...my heart hurts." Her breathing hitched. "I had an inkling, a suspicion, but seeing you..." she managed to get close enough to touch him, but would he let her? "I found you..." she murmured softly, awestruck with disbelief. It was just...so surreal. He wasn't just in her mind. He was right /here/.

Kent blinked slowly, "Found...me?" He stepped back, just a bit on reflex, but when he saw that she wasn't going to do anything, he stepped back in place.

Slowly, she placed her hand on his chest. She was shaking, but it felt like coming home. He wasn't all that warm, she supposed it had to do with the curse, but it still felt good to finally do what she'd been wanting to do for two weeks. "My dream, my Ghost...I've called you a few things, but My Ghost was what I used the most. Down by the river, I'd feel like I was being watched. Sometimes when I was elsewhere, but that never lingered. I became attuned to recognize the gaze of my Ghost apart from everyone else's haunting stares. I didn't want to hope too much, but seeing you...it has to be you. Just...warped, just like I've become. Fitting, really."

"The girl by the roads and occassionally the river. Ikkyu told me about you so I started looking at you through my gazing mirror." Kent stared and then he swallowed, "Not the...best romantic way but...I prefer my name rather than ghost, however...it /is/ fitting now I suppose isn't it."

"Kent." Kazuko smiled at him tenderly, "I've been wanting to meet you most of my life. I'm glad to have that...that wish granted. I'm thinking of a song...maybe later, if you ask nicely, I'll sing for you in the gardens?" she felt her cheeks flaming. Everything had changed, She knew it, she felt it. Did he? "It'd be nice if Megumi wasn't the only person I sang for." Before the end.

"I would like that," His voice was thick with emotion. "I would like that a lot. I'm glad you had your wish granted without going through something like...well...what we all had to go through."

"I'd like to hear what happened to you, but that can wait. This is enough, more than. I'll sing for you whenever you'd like. Might not all be happy, but we're not exactly happy people, are we?" Kazuko put her arms around him and stepped in to give him a hug. Light, uncertain still about whether she was stepping boundaries, but she felt so happy. Maybe this last month wouldn't be so bad, after all. "Thank you...Kent. Thank you so much."

~*~
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 12:02 am

It felt so much more relaxed and calm now. It put a content little smile on Kazuko's face and she put the venison, potato and vegetable stew in front of Kent. Thanks to the magic of the castle, it was easy to get ingredients and then make things from scratch. She then sat down in a side-seat since Kent was always at the head of the table, "I don't want to discuss books." She said first, stirring her stew a bit to cool it off, "Tell me about your relationship with Ikki? How'd you meet him? I want to hear about childhood shenanigans and whatnot." A light, fun topic she was certain he'd have no issues with.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Kent thought about it for a moment, trying to think back to when they first met. "I met Megumi and Ikkyu at their crowning ceremony as Princess and Prince when they were ten or so. I think I was...twelve or eleven I cannot be sure." He said after a moment. "I remember Ikkyu not really minding being stuck in a suit, but I remember Megumi fussing with her gown constantly. She left soon after the ceremony was complete, she never hung around people and people...breathed a sigh of relief a lot of the time. I don't recall the particular topic, but I do remember that we were comparing things that we were good at academic wise. We were both good with geography and math, so in order to stay in touch, I would make puzzles and he would solve them. Sometimes I'd go as far as to meet him in person."

He took a few sips of the stew, careful not to burn his tongue. "It was surprising to me that he wasn't as "upstanding" as people thought he was. Everyone knew Megumi would roll in the mud, but no one thought that Ikkyu would do the same. It always took me by surprise when I saw them "fight". You just never knew who'd win. While our math puzzles was easy to determine victor, it was random with those two. I remember when Ikkyu invited me to watch them spar. Remember, this was a long time ago before he got his eyes."

He smiled fondly at the memory. "Megumi and Ikkyu had a style of sword play that they called 'Sword Dancing'. It was unorthodox and it would take enemies by surprise. A lot of jumping, being on the ground, surprise attacks. They never went for the back. Never. In fact if one of them did, it was an automatic foul. It was automatic dishonor if one killed like that too. I remember watching them spar with that style and I remember thinking that these were going to be the Queen and King of Spades, depending on who won the crown. I told them once I thought the dance was barbaric. Megumi was the one that surprised me, she said that all fighting was. The purpose of a fight is not to determine victor, but to make sure one wasn't dead at the end of it. Ikkyu had a different idea, he's all about mercy."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am

"I saw his sword. I was worried with the thick hide of the wolves that it wouldn't work very well, but he managed to stab one through. Lucky he also had a knife in his boot. I heard he was the Huntsman for a short time? Is that what you mean by he can play the villain better than you can?" Kazuko asked, her head tilted curiously. While he had talked she had started eating, and she took another bite as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 am

Kent shuddered a bit, remembering that. He took a few spoonfuls of his stew, trying to delay the conversation as much as he could. When Kazuko was about to take back the question, he sighed. "When Tsume fell underneath a curse, Ikkyu was livid and scared." He admitted after a moment. "I was already stupid enough to answer a riddle wrong, and Tsume managed to get herself tangled in something dangerous...all Ikkyu had left was his Megumi. When he sent her away, he sent away a lot of his morals...a lot of his obligations. Let me remind you, Ikkyu would always show mercy to his opponents. When Tsume fell underneath the curse, he had no thoughts of it. In fact, the roles reversed. Megumi, who was determined that every fight needed a victor, broke a curse without lifting a blade and fought on the Heart's side when the people of the village tried to rally against the Queen and her Shifter. Ikkyu split blood in the Faery war and there was no such thing as innocent. The Huntsman is too accurate. He didn't really fight a war. He went for blood."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:33 am

Funny enough, Kazuko could imagine Ikki getting sprayed with blood and looking terrifying, his eyes haunted and broken, but also looking stunning even as he was covered in gore. "I have to say, after the disaster of our first real meeting, that Ikki actually had some good happen to offset it. I can only imagine Tsume's reaction. They've made a wonderful couple. I'm happy that they have so many children. Lust, love, relief, need. It's all applicable, and they deserve all of their little angels. Do you think any of Megumi's will end up with his? They aren't blood related, after all, so no harm no fowl."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 am

"I wouldn't doubt it, if Ikkyu's little explorer and only boy has anything to say about it." Kent said, pushing up his glasses. "Megumi will undoubtedly be adopting that one into her fold. Though it also depends on how many children she too has. She'll probably have five...maybe four. I'd be surprised if it's less than that. While Ikkyu does deserve the huge family, so does the Hatter for all the heartbreak that he endured. I'm sure that while a huge family may be overwhelming, he has time stopped. While we're still not sure what that means for Megumi, it certainly does mean that they can take their time and spread out the many children they would want to have. I still determine that five is probably their breaking point. Six if the Hatter has a liking for even numbers." Kent shook his head, "but I will not doubt that while Ikkyu's boy will go to Wonderland, one of Megumi's will leave. Wonderland isn't for everyone, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy   There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no Beauty without some Strangeness - Amnesia Fantasy
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next