Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:03 pm

A Compatible Bond. Bucky's breath hitched, "I never thought...I'm happy for you." How surreal. If they hadn't come here, maybe they wouldn't have met. Or maybe they would have. It was interesting to think about, and he kissed her forehead, "You don't smell like him, so it must be a relaxed bond. Should I worry closer to the autumn heat cycle, though?" he teased just lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Angelina's cheeks warmed brightly, "I don't think so. Not yet. You should worry about yourself. I'm happy too. He's a good guy. He felt really sad and angry, when he saw you wither away. He came and got me. Dragged me to Fury. I told Fury that if he wanted my help, then he really needed to do more than put you in a cell. I told him to use me as a reward. I do a mission good, I see you. That was the bargain. He won't take it back."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:34 pm

"Dylan, I suspect that's his real name, sounds like a good guy and I'm glad you found him, Angel. I am also surprised but relieved to know you have some sort of understanding and agreement with Fury. So, going back. You mentioned Steve, and he thought of your aunts when looking at you. How was he?" Buck had to close his eyes and fight back the horrible feeling at the fact he had beaten his mate to a pulp.

Speaking of heat cycles, as he wouldn't be free until after the autumn heat cycle, he would have to take suppressants. At least it was better than /not/ having that option and being forced to endure. Being frozen and unfrozen set his body off-kilter and he could go through a heat cycle at random. So, he could have time to reset his natural body functions, and endure it in September, or he could quite possibly not be phased at all and be hit with it when he was free. Of course. Wouldn't that be typical? He would bank on that, so he wouldn't be surprised. It could take him a year, even, to be fully regulated. After all, he had been released in May, after the Spring cycle, and before finding Angel in England, he had to wait a whole week to ride it out in a dingy abandoned building.

Which, ultimately, after being free he would have to probably confine /himself/ on /his own terms/ for a week and pop suppressants like candy until it passed. /Then/ he could go see Steve. He didn't want to make contact and immediately go 'hey let's fuck and fix our mating bond'.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 10:00 pm

Angelina, unfortunately, heard all of that and her cheeks blazed warm crimson. She tried to distract her mind, but his thoughts were buzzing loud and clear. She coughed and he looked at her, and then he too looked a little embarrassed that she was reading him. "You'd like him. I'll have him meet you. Only fair. For Steve, he's suspicious of me. Doesn't like me. Clint is very kind. Natasha doesn't know what to think of me, but agrees with Clint, about taking us under his wing. Us as in Dyl-Dal, me, and his sister. Alpha." She explained as she fidgeted. "Uncle Steve doesn't know if I'm related to you or not. Thinks not since I had green contacts in. He also doesn't know if he can trust me. He's more concerned about you too. He thinks I might be hydra in disguise. I knew the base too well for his liking. We might go on more missions." She shifted. "He's going to be kept in the dark for a lot of it. I try cuz it's part of my bargain. I know secrets hurt. I know that we promised no secrets. Good guys non-lethal. But you were dying. No choice."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 3:32 pm

"Natalia...she is a good person to have on your side. An Alpha/Omega twin set? That's interesting. Have you met his twin yet?" He poked his daughter's nose, "You do have freckles, but I don't. Must be why he thought of one of my sisters. Your hair is the same shade as mine...you dyed it since you came here, too, didn't you? It was so white..." He looked at it curiously, and then their conversation was interrupted by his stomach making a very loud gurgling sound and he winced, putting his hand over it, "I...didn't each much while I was in that cell, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 4:45 pm

"Probably forced," Angelina frowned, but was happy. "Come on. Food." She tugged at his hand. "You can leave here so long as one of us has a card key. Only me and Fury." She frowned. "I tried to get you one. But Fury didn't trust you as far as he could throw you. Which...I don't understand that saying cuz you and I can throw people pretty far. You farther."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Bucky hesitated, standing in the same spot with furrowed brows as she tugged his hand again, "Normal people can't throw others like we can. Fury would probably be barely able to wrestle me, even shifted." He shook his head and pulled back, "No...I shouldn't leave. The cell might have changed, but it's still a prison. I'm not free, Angel. Not yet."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:46 pm

Angelina frowned as she stopped tugging. He was right, he wasn't free and if she tried dragging him down into the cafeteria, who knew what would happen. She could try to convince, but he'd just be uncomfortable, and she doubted she wanted to hear what the agents thought. She didn't let go of his hand, instead she squeezed it. "I don't like that I did this to you." Her voice cracked a little. "No choice, I know. But I feel bad. You won't...you won't go blank here will you?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:49 pm

"No...Colors are muted and it's darker. I can make it brighter if I want to. I would like something to do, books maybe, but since you are free to come and go, I should be alright. You can keep me grounded, like you always have." Bucky placed his big hand on her head and ruffled her hair gently, "I love you, it's okay. I'm not mad, not anymore. I accepted it and moved on."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:52 pm

"Books!" Angelina perked up. "You like to do things too. I can ask Dyl-dal to take me around. I think as long as I have permission to go out, I can go out." She nodded a few times. "Scfi-fi. I know your favorite. What else? I'll go down the cafeteria and grab food. I'll bring it up here too. I bet I'll run into someone that can help me get out. You'll be okay. I'll make sure you're okay."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 pm

"I know you will, fetiță." Buck smiled and he went back over to the bed, sitting down on it, watching her throw her shoes on and scurry off. How did Steve not recognize her as his? Scent changers and contacts aside, she was the spitting image of him, and had several of his personality quirks, too. If they worked together on the battlefield, then how had he not seen it then? Buck sighed. Steve probably didn't want to think about having a daughter would've entailed. That was fine. Steve was a genius, literally. He'd figure it out long before November.

~
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:10 pm

The cafe that Dylan took her to after a round of shopping was beautiful. It was a dark, chocolate color of wood and the tables had a nice red for chairs and seating arrangements. There were round tables, booths, square tables, there were some tables that were nearby windows that had high chairs that would even keep Uncle Steve's feet off of the ground.

Then there was the smell of freshly brewed coffee and warmth. It made her shiver, just to think that she could sit down with something warm between her hands. It wasn't freezing cold or anything, summer was still at it's peak. But still, the idea of a warm drink on a cold day no matter the time of year was always a welcomed thought. Especially since she was free to do that one day.

Her eyes caught at a table where two men were sitting. One blonde, wearing plaid and jeans, and the other dark with an easy smile. He wasn't wearing the old-man style nor was his aura standoffish. Instead, he wore a shirt and jeans like a modern day man, and an easy smile that was right at home on his face.

Apparently, Angelina made an impression somehow. Someway. "Where do we sit?" She asked Dylan just as a girl showed up.

She was the spitting image of Dylan. Long, light blonde hair and wearing a yellow blouse, tucked into a black skirt. She had a tray in her hand and she carried it in a way that reminded Angelina of Steve carrying his shield. She wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that Steve taught Zan how to use the shield.

"So, this is her?" Zan asked, a hand on her hip and an easy smile on her face. Her thoughts were buzzing around with worry. She was easily identified as a beta, Angelina knew she was an alpha, and Zan was clearly measuring her up. "Nice to meet you. I'm Zan. Dylan wouldn't shut up about you. You want to sit in my section or are you going to abandon me?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:51 pm

"No, no, we can sit in your section so you can interrogate my Bond." Dylan chuckled, shaking his head, "Not too close to Steve, though, so he can't smell her proper." He whispered as quiet as he could, "He can't know who she's related to."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:56 pm

"Gotcha." Zan nodded and lead them to a booth that was in sight of Steve, but a good distance where not even Angelina could get a good sniff of Steve's scent, or Sam's for that matter. She folded her arms, looking excited. "Are you a coffee or a tea person?"

"I like tea best. Coffee for mornings." Angelina nodded her head.

"Cool. I'm going to whip you up something special while I figure out what questions I wanna ask." Zan turned to her brother. "I already know what you want." She knocked on the table before heading over to Steve and Sam's table.

Angelina watched the interaction for a while before saying, "Protector Alpha. I haven't met one that wasn't aggressive and mean."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:08 pm

"Steve's Alpha, and he's not that way. Fury, too. So, your Alpha interactions are pretty limited." Dylan laughed a bit, "Sam's a Beta and Steve's best friend. Yeah, though, Zan certainly acts more like a Beta than an Alpha, unless she gets pissed or her little family of regulars that come in is upset. You should see her when Steve comes in and he's having a rough one and Sam's not here."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:12 pm

"Mission protect assist." Angelina nodded a few times. "Good. I'm glad. It means that tată won't have to be worried about him. Still worry about him, yes, but...he has someone watching his six. He's not good at that."

Steve wasn't at all surprised when Zan showed up at their table after seating Angelina and Dylan. He could see them from where he was at, but the smell of coffee was strong enough that he couldn't get a good sniff of Angelina or Dylan for that matter. "You finally meeting the bond?" He asked, teasingly.

"Better him than me," Zan twirled her tray, looking pleased. "Dylan's always been the shy one. I'm kind of glad that someone managed to catch his eye. I'm /really/ fucking happy it's not an alpha. Can you imagine that?"

"I imagine you hitting them with the tray a lot more often." Steve admitted.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:20 pm

"No, I've heard he's not." Dylan agreed with a grin, "I'm interested in seeing what Zan makes for you. You'll love it, I'm sure. If I didn't work at SHIELD I'd bake for her. She's still mad at me for that, too. I told her I was going to military school for a while and then she caught onto my lie after the whole debacle in DC."

Sam laughed, "Zan's almighty tray would get so many dents in it, you would have to find her something a bit more heavy-duty for a Christmas present."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Angelina frowned, "So easy to infiltrate. I'm sorry, but it worked out for both sides in the end."

"I'd have to talk to Tony about that," Steve mused. "Hey Tony can you make a strong tray? No, a serving tray. No I am not fucking a waitress thank you."

Zan burst into delighted laughter. "He'd think you were going to be come a waitress honestly. With the skirt and the stockings."

"I doubt I can pull it off in this body. You should have talked to me when I was skinnier." Steve winked and Zan shook her head from side to side, highly amused. "So what do you think of her so far?"

"Something's off about her, but she's a decent girl. I haven't asked my questions yet. I don't even know where to begin." Zan admitted, looking over at the table. "He's so happy."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:37 pm

"Not a lot of people will agree to that, from how many good people were lost, but I can at least see what you mean." Dylan agreed softly, "What's your favorite kind of desert?"

"Having a Bond is supposed to do that, or so I've seen. I dunno, I haven't quite met 'the one' yet. I've been seeing somebody around town since moving here, but so far I think he only catches my eye because he walks like a soldier. He's gotta live in my area but we just keep missing each other." Sam hummed and shrugged, "Fury's got her tight-lipped so far. Honestly, at this point I think anything's a win-win from what Ol' Cap-i-tan's told me."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Zan stopped twirling her tray. "Tight lipped?"

"She won't say anything about her origins, nothing about herself besides her first name." Steve said after a moment. "I don't know her scent because of scent blockers, so I can't tell if I'm going crazy or if she's really related to someone that I know. It shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but well..."

"You're out of the ice, Steve." Zan placed her tray back on her hip. "World changed and all that crap, if this drives you a little nuts, then maybe you should follow your gut. When has your instincts lead you wrong? I'm getting you two refills. Sam, make sure he doesn't drown in his sorrows." She knocked on the table before patting Steve's shoulder and walking away.

"D..dessert?" Angelina blinked slowly. "I had pudding once."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:54 pm

"You poor unfortunate soul. I have to tell Zan to get you something." Dylan waved his hand to catch Zan's attention before she disappeared in the back. She arched her brow at him, but he put two fingers just under his bottom lip and swiped down off his chin, to which she gave him a thumbs up. He looked at Angel with a big grin, "Got you covered. She'll pick something I would've given you if I had the option."

"Did that boy just do sign language?" Sam stared at Dylan and looked at Steve, "Does he know Hawkeye? Just who /is/ he? You haven't really talked about him."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 pm

"Agent Dylan Wicker. I don't know much about him myself, I ran a mission with him but the most I know is that he's Angelina's bond." Steve said, looking over his shoulder. "I don't know about Clint and Nat, but I know that they wanted to adopt the three of them and take care of them. Well, Clint does. You know he collects people just like Tony does. At least he's trying to get to them first."

Angelina perked. "Sign language?! So cool!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:03 am

"Do you know it?" Dylan smiled softly at her, "I know combat signals, too, for on the field. I'm sure you know those."

"Well, if he and Zan are related then I suppose he's a good guy. I wonder if Hawkeye knows he knows sign. I certainly don't. I should, considering how many vets have busted eardrums, but I never found the extra time to go take classes." Sam folded his arms over his chest and leaned back in his chair, "Zan's right though, you know. About your gut and following your instincts. I mean, why /else/ would she be trying to hide?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:18 am

"..." Steve shook his head from side to side. They allowed Sharon to reveal herself to him and it only took five seconds to figure out that she was Peggy Carter's niece. If she was who she said she was, and his gut was telling him...well. "Good point." He said after a moment. "Besides the leash Fury has on her...maybe. I'll ask her later when she's not on her date if she wants to do some lessons with us for sign."

"I know sign." Angelina signed easily with a smile. "It's easier for me sometimes to talk like this."

"I'm back." Zan sing-songed as she came over to their table. She set down a tall red glass that had a sprig of mint on the top of the glass. She also handed Dylan a mug. She set down a chocolate mousse and gently pushed it towards her. "Something not so rich, but not so bitter for you." She smiled warmly. "I'm going to go and put these refills on the soldier's over there and then I'll come back."

"Okay." Angelia beamed and she took a sip of the tea. "Oh this is good." She liked the tang of the tea and how it flavored well with the small hint of mint. "What did she get you? Regular coffee?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:27 am

"Brazilian coffee, which is a medium roast and it tastes pretty sweet already so I don't need to add nearly as much sugar. I can't have coffee without creamer, though." Dylan said as he ripped open some packets that had been placed there along with their beverages, "It's good you like the tea. Also awesome that you know sign. I'll keep it in mind when you're having a bad day. I know...sometimes words can fail you on bad days."

"You do whatever you think is best. Ah, there's our girl. Yes! More coffee. After this cup I gotta split off to work, it's about that time." Sam rubbed his hands together as Zan poured his cup. Fresh black coffee and he added a sprinkle of sugar, "You thought of the questions you want to ask? Maybe after you do your information gathering, Steve might have an easier time deciding what he wants to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp   Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha/Omega Avengers AU - Lynx/Vamp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next