Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Harry Potter Book Role Play

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Harry Potter Book Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:25 pm

“Blasted train’s so full! I am going to try as many carts as I have to until /someone/ lets us stay with them!” huffed a female voice and the door slid open. A girl with gunmetal green eyes and boy short brown hair stared inside. If it wasn’t for her voice, she would be mistaken for a boy. Same with her friend who appeared beside her. This one had corn-silk blond hair that was a bit longer, giving her more of a shaggy appearance, her bangs falling over aquamarine blue eyes.

The first girl spotted the half-amused, half-dumbfounded blond boy with quicksilver eyes, “Excuse me, how opposed would you be to letting us stay with you?”

“I’m waiting for someone…” the boy said slowly, watching them closely, “…but as long as you take the opposite seats so there’s room for her when she gets back, I see no harm in it.”

“Thank you!” the brunette grinned, walking in and plopping down. She and her friend were wearing the boy’s uniforms instead of the girl’s; black slacks and dress shoes instead of skirts and Marry Janes. “What’s your name?” she asked conversationally.

“Eridanus Black…but most call me Erin. Yourself?” Erin leaned back in his seat, putting his hand to his chin as he regarded them. He always felt like his Uncle Remus when he did this.

“Brianna Knight…just Bria, for short. My partner in crime is Rachel – or Rae – Lockheart,” Bria beamed at him.

“Lockhart? Like the famous wizard?” Erin tilted his head.

Rae made a choking noise as she joined Bria in sitting down, “Heaven forbid, no!” she made a face that screamed disgust, “I’d off myself if I was related to that phony and liar. No, my name is spelled H-e-a-r-t, not H-a-r-t.”

“I see,” Erin’s lips turned up in amusement, his eyes twinkling. He might like this one.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 pm

"So who are you waiting for?" Rae asked conversationally as she brought one of her legs to cross over her knee. Brianna was usually the one who was the conversationalist, but she didn't mind popping in a few questions here and there. Though she was more of a speak only when spoken too.

"Sheba," Erin explained. "She's my cousin. We're first years this year."

"Oh? What house are you thinking of?" She asked, leaning back and tossing an arm around Bria's shoulder.

He was thoughtful, looking out the window for a moment. "Gryffindor like my uncles." He finally said, nodding in finality. "How about you?" He raised an eyebrow in amusement at Rae's open posture. She wasn't exactly lady-like in any sense of the term.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 pm

"We're first years, too!" Bria's grin was splitting her face, "I hope I'm in Gyffindor! I'm also pretty sure Rae here'll be in Slytherin."

"You're.../cheerful/ about that?" Erin's eyebrows shot up.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Rae was grinning. "I like snakes. They're useful to have. I have an owl though, since I'm not allowed to bring her."

"The only reason why you want to be in Slythern...is because you like snakes." Erin deadpanned.

"Well it's not the only reason, but it's a good one if I'm concerned." Rae nodded.

I can't decide if this girl is completely serious or if she's pulling my leg. Eridanus thought as he continued to stare at her, trying to wrap his mind around her reasoning. Had to be a joke. There had to be a punchline that he was missing.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:23 pm

"She and I don't care if we're in opposite houses, we're still going to sit together at breakfast, maybe lunch even. I'm trusting her to keep me alive and not bored to death," Bria laughed, "Never liked school. I got a letter from both the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic AND Hogwarts, but I chose Hogwarts. My mom went to Beauxbatons, but I told her outright "like bloody hell I'm wearing periwinkle blue and skirts!" My grandmother who went to Hogwarts before me laughed. I'm a tomboy like her. She was more than happy to accompany me in shopping for all my stuff. I have a cat named Hota. He's a black fluff ball who weighs a feather, is boneless, and loves to snuggle. What's your pet?"

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:32 pm

"Cleopatra." Erin answered. "She's my barn owl. Mum got her for me. She used to have a rat for her pet and I don't exactly care for them. I think it has something to do with Uncle Raiden. He hates them with a passion."

"Cleopatra? The Egyptian Queen? That's...that's really well thought out." Rae said softly, her eyes widening.

"You like history?" Erin asked, pleasantly surprised. "Mum likes to read and I sort of inherited her love for it. Remmy likes to read too so, I got double. I don't /mind/ reading, but I do like talking to other people."

"History is a favorite." Rae agreed. "My mom is also an avid reader. My dad's a historian in his own right."

"What kind of family do you have?" Eridanus questioned Bria.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:16 pm

"Well, I grew up with my grandparents being more like my parents and my mom like an older sister. She had me almost right after she graduated. My birthday's on October 8th, and hers is October 18th. The joke is I was her early birthday present since she turned 18 not too long after," Bria shrugged, "My father was a control freak and a muggle so my mom didn't marry him and I grew up without ever knowing him. Don't care though." She watched him curiously, "You last name is Black and you said 'Remmy'...is that short for Remus? As in Remus Lupin? You father was one of the Marauders, wasn't he? Sirius Black?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:20 pm

"How do you know that?" Eridanus asked, looking a bit shocked that someone knew. "How do you know any of that? I mean, Remmy isn't all that famous. I know how you know about my dad. Anyone who knows anything about the wizarding world, probably knows about what happened."

"What's your take on it?" Rae questioned. "I'm a little bit into conspiracy theories myself."

Eridanus looked at her, "Maybe if we know each other better, I'll tell you my thoughts."

"That's fair."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:43 pm

"Me? How do /I/ know?" Bria's grin was mischievous, "Oh, maybe perhaps it's the fact Rae's mother was on the same team as James Potter, playing as their Seeker. This chick has eagle eyes, I swear to you. Naomi talked fondly about the Marauders. She and Rae's dad were in the Order of the Phoenix with them along with Hagrid and a few others. Oh! I'm looking forward to meeting Hagrid, Rae!" she bounced in her seat, easily distracted.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:55 pm

"I am too." Rae agreed, ignoring Erin's stunned silence. "I heard that he knows a lot about Hogwarts and is very fond of animals. I really want to know what kind of creatures he's taken care off. What the most dangerous ones are."

"You like animals?" Erin asked softly, reminded of his mother. His mother was very fond of animals.

"Very much." Rae turned back to Erin. "Um...where's your cousin anyway?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 am

~*~

"Raiden! I can't believe she's going to school already!" Eri sniffed as she held eight-year-old Serenity's hand, her free arm clinging to Sheba. Their son who was nine, Nix - short for Phoenix - on her husband's shoulders. Nix looked just like his father while little Reni was the spitting image of her mother. Sheba, however, was a mix of both with brown hair that had natural black streaks through it, sharp features like her father with pale skin and blue eyes like her mother. They shined green, however, if the light hit them just right or it was dark, like a cat's.

"Mum! Lemme gooo!!! I'm gunna miss the train, and Erin's waiting for me!" Sheba whined, looking at her father for help. Her sharp hearing picked up the sound of another mother lecturing her two boys, "If I get one more owl telling me you've - you've blown up a toilet or -"

"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet," one gasped.

"Great idea though, thanks, Mum." That one sounded mischievous. She liked his voice.

"It's not /funny/."

But Sheba thought the very idea was hysterical. That would be something to tell her parents for sure.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 am

"Come now Eri," Raiden said soothingly as he gently brought Eri into an one armed embrace. He knew that Eri loved all of her children dearly, and having them grow up was very hard on her. "She'll come back for Christmas, right sweetheart?" He looked over at Sheba and winked at her. "Now let her go, otherwise Eridan is going to be upset with us for making Sheba miss Hogwarts and he won't have anyone to be with."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:24 am

"Christmas! Right! I'll~ be home~ for Christmas~" she sang, and Eri finally released her. She gave her mother a sympathetic smile, "I'll be good, I promise. I'll try my best not to set the common room on fire," she laughed as her father ruffled her hair and batted him away, "I love you guys!"

"I want to go to Hogwarts, too!" Nix pursed his lips.

Sheba giggled and reached up, poking her little brother's nose, "Two more years, blue bird. Don't make mum have a panic attack," she giggled and she hugged her father, "Bye!" She knelt down and brought Serenity into her arms who was starting to sniffle and cry, too, "Oh, I'll be home before you know it. Don't cry. I'll bring home lots of stories to tell you!"

"Pwamise?" Reni sniffed.

"I promise!" Sheba patted her head and jumped up, glad she had thrown her luggage and such inside already, and Lily was probably roaming the train. "See you!" she waved and turned around, running off and she passed the ones she heard before as they talked about bringing back a toilet seat for their little sister who was starting to cry, too. How cute! She grinned, and ducked past them, catching the eyes of one which nearly made her trip, but she recovered and weaved her way through the students. The train was long, and Erin just /had/ to go to the /back/ of it.

She reached the middle of the train, however, when she saw her calico cat Lily pawing at a tarantula and some students were trying to get her away from it. Rolling her eyes, she reached down and picked her up, "You heathen."

(this is where Fred runs into her)
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 pm

"Already a crowd, Jordan?" Fred called as he happily wiggled himself through the crowd of students who were trying to get a good look over. He tripped over a pretty girl with brown hair with black streaks with a calico cat who was looking highly disgruntled that she couldn't get the tarantula. "Oops, sorry." Fred laughed, embarrassed. "I didn't realize you were down there. You okay?"

"Nice job, Fred. First day on the train you trip over a first year." George piped up as he helped Sheba up alongside his brother. "Not to mention you almost trampled her cat."

Fred pouted at his brother. "Come on George, it was bound to be one of us."

"Good thing it wasn't one of us." George said as he bent down and picked up the spider. "Aren't you a hairy little thing. We can probably slip this down one of the Slythern's cloaks-"

"-or put it in their luggage if Jordan says we can." Fred nodded. "We could toss it at Ron."

George's face lit up as if Fred just announced that it wasn't September it was December and Christmas was just a week away. "By the way," Fred turned to the first year who was watching the exchange with an amused smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm George-"

"and I'm Fred Weasley. We're Gryffindors."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 am

"Weasleys? I know about Arthur and Molly Weasley. My parents were friends with them a while back," Sheba smiled, "I hope I'm in Gryffindor. My name's Sheba...Sheba Arashi," she held her hand out to them, "This is my cat, Tiger Lily." Lily simply flicked her tail at them. Sheba rolled her eyes. Fred...he was handsome. Course as twins, they looked extremely identical. However, Fred had a certain glint in his brown eyes that George didn't. That sort of calculating look that she knew all too well from her Uncle Remus, Leo, and Erin.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:10 am

"Hear that? We're just as famous as Harry Potter." George nudged Fred who was staring at Sheba for a bit. He startled himself out of it and looked at his brother.

"Right you are, besides being well-known "blood traitors"." Fred rolled his eyes. "Honestly couldn't have come up with anything more original than that. Arashi right?" He turned to her. "I heard about your family too. Dad talks about Raiden a lot. He's a talented Auror from what I understand. I'm guessing that's your dad?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:30 am

Sheba beamed, swelling with pride, "Yes, that's right! I was lucky he was able to get the day off to send me off today, and be with my mom. She was crying off and on the whole time, so she's going to need his support. She's a big family person and the thought of not seeing me for two months when I'm more than two hours away at my friend's really hit her hard." Talking about her friends made her slap her forehead, "Ugh! Erin! He's waiting for me!" she gave them an apologetic smile, "We're staying in the back trolly. You're welcome to come along if you want and meet him, unless you're too enraptured by the spider."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 pm

"You go ahead." Fred smiled at her. "We'll probably head back there anyway. We're not exactly the type to stay sitting."

"Not when there's so many innocent people to prank." George chipped in helpfully.

"Or people who deserve it from last year." Fred nodded.

"That too."

"See you later!" The twins said as they watched her leave. George immediately hit Fred in the side. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Sorry, you were too close." George grinned.

"Prat."

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 pm

~*~

Sheba knocked on the door then slid the cart open. She stopped short seeing two women there, one brunette and the other blond like her cousin, "Whoa, we're not even in school yet and you're a ladies man already." She teased as she came in and closed the door, finally setting Lily down who went and sniffed at Bria's shoes.

"Nice to meet you, too," Bria laughed, reaching down and petting Lily easily, "We were kind of afraid you'd kick us out. All the other carts are full."

"Nah, if Erin let you stay, it's all good. Hey Erin, guess who ran into me in the hall," she coaxed, plopping down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Eridanus looked at his cousin thoughtfully as he tried to think of who it could be that she ran into. "I have no idea. I bet they were troublemakers though." He leaned back a bit and gestured at Rae and Bria. "If I'm a ladies man just for saying hello to them, can you imagine how /bad/ I'll get come third year? I'll have them flocking to me like no other."

"Pfft." Rae looked over at the window. "That depends on whether or not you get hotter during third year."

"I can have charm at thirteen thank you," Eridanus stuck his tongue out at her. "Besides it's not that I'll be hitting on them. That never works. Flattery on the other hand? That can get you everywhere. And candy." He pointed up to his trunk. "Candy is everyone's instant friendship spell."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:43 pm

"What kind of candy do you have?" Bria asked eagerly, "Do you have chocolate wands? I like the new Dark Chocolate ones they came out with."

"It was the Weasley Twins!" Sheba gestured animatedly, "They're third years and they're in Gryffindor! You bed they're troublemakers. The thinker, Fred, has that glint in his eyes that reminds me of you and Uncle and Leo. I like him."

"We know who Remus is, too, you can say his name," Bria beamed.

"That so? Okay, /Uncle/ Remus," Sheba eyed her, "How do you know?"

"Rae's parents knew them when they went to school," Bria explained.

Sheba nodded, "That makes sense." She turned back to Erin, "Still! They're going to stop by later!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 am

"I never seen you so giddy before." Eridanus raised an eyebrow at her as he got up on to his knees and took down one of his bags and started digging through it. "I should have a chocolate wand somewhere in here. Do you have a favorite Rae?"

"Not in particular." Rae frowned a bit. She wasn't exactly the candy loving type of person. She ate healthily as she could. Though she knew it would be rude to turn down a perfectly free bite. "Chocolate frogs if you have it?"

"Bunches." Eridanus nodded as he found what he was looking for. "Here." He handed the chocolate wand to Bria before digging back through his bag. "Am I going to be tortured, listening to you gush about your third year crushes?" Erin asked as he glanced at his cousin through his eyelashes. "At least you got their name and decided to get them to come down here. Aunt Eri nor Uncle Raiden knew how to do that."

"So that four in Gryffindor." Rae looked at Bria. "And then you have me."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 am

"Four? Don't you mean five? There's us three in here, then she said they were twins," Bria pointed out.

"Unless you count twins as one person, then there'd be four," Sheba shrugged, and then she stuck her tongue out at Erin, "You've seen me giddy before! Just...not over a boy..." she actually blushed for the first time, "And I'm not crushing on both, even though they're identical. Fred's the one who caught my attention." She gave Rae and odd look, "What did you mean by that, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:34 am

"Sorry." Rae batted her eyelashes at Bria sweetly. "I forgot to count you." Bria shoved her out of her seat, making her laugh as she climbed back up.

Eridanus found the chocolate frog and handed the box to Rae. "Exactly my point. You're eleven. I'm not going to deal with Aunt Eri ranting at me about not keeping a good eye on you." He leaned back into the seat. "I didn't say you were crushing on both. Though how the hell do you tell them apart?" He nodded over at Rae. "By the way, Sheba, you're sharing a compartment with a Slythern."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:05 am

"Are you barking mad?" Sheba rounded on Rae, "You want to be a Slytherin? Yet you're in a cart full of Gryffindors. Slytherin will eat you alive when they find out."

"I think Rae'll be able to take care of herself," Bria smirked, "I'm Bria, by the way, Bria Knight."

"Nice to meet you, Bria," Sheba nodded, still rapt on Rae, "What are you? Someone who thinks purebloods should rule the world? Family was in Slytherin and you're just following the footsteps?"

"Partially the last one," Bria hummed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Book Role Play
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next