Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Harry Potter Book Role Play

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:14 am

"Classes are classes." Fred shrugged. "They're interesting and they give us ideas for our pranks." He shifted so that he could get in better position. "Though you'll see us plenty in the common room. Esepcially after games. We throw a party when we win the Quidditch match. But I don't know about this year. Wood's been tossing a fit since Charlie's graduated. No one's better at Seeking than he was, so replacing him's going to be tough."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:43 am

"Well, that remembral Draco threw is see-through and I couldn't track it, but Harry managed to not only follow, but /catch/ it," Sheba pointed out. She heard George coming back down the stairs, a thick piece of parchment in his hands, "So that's it?" she took out her wand, a lovely dark wood at the base that lightened in color close to the tip, the base wrapped in what looked like copper. Cedar with Phoenix Feather. She grinned and before George could protest, she flicked her wand at it. Red ink and writing started to appear on the front, "Yay!" she clapped her hands excitedly, bouncing.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:47 am

"The Mauarder's Map." George and Fred said together at the same time. They looked at the names that decorated the top of it. "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. What codenames." Fred opened the map and started looking through it. "Wait these things move."

"Footsteps." George agreed in awe as he looked at the map. "We'll know where people are going and coming."

"Percy wouldn't even be able to find us." Fred agreed, looking up at George and then turning to Sheba. "How do you know about this? Do you know the creators?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:49 am

"Yes! Well...one of them," Sheba beamed, "I know Moony, so does Erin. Moony's Erin's Godfather," she moved over, "Let me see! I was told about it when I was little!" she moved to stick her head over Fred's shoulder, "Wow! It covers the whole castle! I bet it changed depending on what floor you're on!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:35 pm

"It shows where the prefects and the professors are too." Fred stared as the names traveled across the map, footsteps trailing after it. "Whoever they are, they were wickedly clever. They had this thing insult us after insult. It was hysterical really, they were quite witty."

George nodded, but eyed Sheba a bit suspiciously. She knew a Marauder? It wasn't that he didn't trust her or anything, but...he didn't know how she'd know it. Family, sure, but was it related by blood or by marriage? Erin knew Moony...so was that on Sheba's side? "It shows students too." George commented as he pointed at Bria's name. She was hanging out by the hallways that had the cutouts, outside. "I'm going to go and check on her."

"Why?" Fred asked, looking at George. "It's not like she can't take care of herself."

"No." George said slowly. "But I'd reckon she'd want a little bit of assurance that Slythern's are a bit sneaky...and that she shouldn't give up on Rae so soon."

"You think Rae's not betraying her?" Fred questioned, before turning to Sheba. "What's your opinion on the Slythern house in general?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm

"I think they are a bit misunderstood, and some aren't as evil. It's rather silly how they've been deemed the 'evil' house and have become shunned. They just....know what they want and strive to get it. That mindset isn't evil, it's what they try to go after that makes them that way. Business owners aren't always the....friendliest sort when up against competitions. Politicians, too, but there are good people among them," Sheba shrugged, shifting, "That's just what I think, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 am

"The reason why it's so badly named is because You-Know-Who and a lot of his followers from that house." Fred told her as he closed the map. He didn't want to spy on his brother. Though he was very tempted to see what Percy was up to, but also decided against it for now. "But I agree with you. Now that he's gone, it's just mainly people with a lot of ambition. They still have a funny reputation though." He shrugged. "Though I would worry about the Malfoy kid. Just a bit. His father used to be a You-Know-Who supporter."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:19 pm

"You hide the map by saying Mischief Managed," Sheba informed him by taking her wand and tapping the paper, the ink disappearing and Fred's eyes widened. "I think that's what has Bria worried, because Rae's in league with Malfoy. I just wonder who she's being the turn-feather for."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:25 pm

"Dunno, might depend on her motives for the year." Fred shrugged. "Or maybe it'll depend on who offers more." He paused and looked at Sheba. "So then, how do you bring it forth? You did it nonverbally before."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Sheba grinned at Fred, "I'll tell you if you let me join you on your escapades."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Well that was a fair trade. He eyed her a bit. Now George would be whispering that it would be a bad idea. Fred on the other hand saw potential from miles away. He knew that it was usually him, Lee Jordan and George who planned to do attacks. Having too many people in on a joke could ruin it. But if it was just the four of them...

"I can see this working out," Fred said slowly. "Though there might be times where neither you or Jordan will be able to come. You know that right?" He could practically hear George whimpering about this. But he was sure his brother would come around to it. He usually did.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:41 pm

"Yeah, sure!" Sheba grinned happily, "To open the map it's not actually a spell. It's a pass phrase. You say "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good", then tap the map with your wand. Go on, try it," she bounced on the balls of her feet excitedly.

~*~

Bria was blowing a piece of grass between her thumbs, making elephant noises, when she heard footsteps. It was probably a teacher coming to ask why she was by herself and not in the common room or doing homework. She just kept playing with the grass, situating a new one when the old got too weak.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:43 pm

"You know, if you straighten the grass a bit more and not use your lips too much, you can produce a better whistle." George offered as Bria turned to face him. He sheepishly shoved his hands into his cloak pocket. "Eridanus was looking for you. I'm surprised I found you first honestly."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm

"Erin, he likes just being called Erin," Bria played with the grass pieces in her lap, "Though I suppose if he said it was okay then whatever. I guess I just am so adamant people call me by my nickname that I make sure if someone prefers a nickname I use that instead..." she made the grass as straight as she could and blew through it, and it was indeed better, but her hands dropped to her lap with a sigh, "Why was Erin looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:58 pm

"He told you us that you were upset, something about how Malfoy called Rae by her name and that she might have shown that she was a bit of a Snake. He was a bit worried about you, so was Sheba. He was looking for you in the common room and then left afterwards. Dunno if he got lost or if he decided that you wanted to be left alone." George said slowly. "So what's wrong? Is it really about the nickname?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:31 pm

"Well, I was really upset at first but it's simmered down to just frustration," Bria leaned her head against the wall of the cutout, "I grew up with her. We've been through thick and thin, even went through a big blow out, and we're still together. She's like my sister. I'm just over-reacting..." she wanted to tell him she had anxiety and depression, but she supposed even in the wizarding world mental disorders weren't talked about and there were potion equivalents of the pills she had to take. So she just pressed her mouth into a thin line and shifted onto her knees so she could shake the grass of her pants, then she stepped into the hallway, "I do that, and sometimes I just need time to cool down and think it all over rationally. I didn't mean to make anyone worry."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:00 pm

"It's not an overreaction if it's true that Malfoy's in this." George said slowly. "Dad has a hard time with his father too." He shrugged and let it go. "Just give her time. Though if you ever want to rant or something, you're more than welcome to come to us. I reckon we can do something to pay them back for making you feel bad or even to just listen. I'd like to think we're experts on that, considering that we have two younger siblings that we have no choice but to listen to."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Bria smiled and shifted shyly, "Thanks, George. It means a lot you came to find me, and offering to let me come to you to talk. I'm a little surprised, considering you /do/ have siblings you gotta listen to." She would've thought he wouldn't want to listen to another's problems, but he offered willingly, so she couldn't complain, "I'm probably going to take you up on that quite often, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:00 pm

"As often as you need." George said with a smile. "Do you want to head back or do you want to hang out here for a little bit? I know Sheba probably wants to make sure you're alright too. I left Fred alone with her, who knows what sort of things happened."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:12 pm

"Oh, scandalous," Bria smiled, "Yeah, let's go back and see what's up with them. Are you sure your brother's alright being without you? Might've done something without your input," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"He doesn't really need looking after, just someone to hold him back if he's being dumb." George shrugged. "He's one of those people who doesn't exactly think things through sometimes. Though he is better than he was last year. Honestly, I never thought McGonagal was going to let us leave Hogwarts alive. Mum probably would have sent her flowers."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"Hopefully she won't kill either of you this year, either," Bria grinned and she nudged his shoulder, "C'mon, let's see what they're up to. I'm a lot better now."

()
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:50 pm

The Slythern Common room was damp as it was black and styled in a very Gothic way. There was little sunlight, but the room was able to glow practically with candles and brightly lit torches that surrounded the walls. The couches were leather and comfortable enough to sink into. Rae was lying on one of them when she heard the door open. She tilted her head so she was looking at the door upside down and saw Draco and his two colleagues walk in, sniggering.

"What's happened this time?" Rae questioned as she turned herself so that she was lying on her stomach and resting her chin on the arm of the chair.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:35 pm

"Told that fool Potter I'd duel with him in the Trophy room at Midnight, but what he doesn't know is Filtch will be waiting for him with Mrs. Noris," Draco sneered triumphantly and he sat across from her, taking a goblet full of water, "People won't be praising /him/ when they'd found out he's been breaking rules and losing points for his House."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:41 pm

"Detention, possible expulsion since he'd be showing off that rules wouldn't apply to him and the Professors' wouldn't like that very much. Especially for a duel. Dueling is around...oh...instant expulsion if discovered." Rae agreed slowly as she twisted her neck so she was laying on her cheek. "He'd be on the train home by tomorrow afternoon at the latest if your plan works." She eyed him a bit. "Genius really. Though I gotta ask, did you plan that or was that just from the top of your head?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Book Role Play
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next